[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOT CANON NOT CANON NOT CANON NOT CANON NOT CANON NOT CANON NOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 22

File: NOT CANON.jpg (812KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
NOT CANON.jpg
812KB, 2560x1536px
NOT CANON NOT CANON NOT CANON NOT CANON NOT CANON NOT CANON NOT CANON HAHAHHAHAHAHAH BTFO NOT CANON NOT CANON
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (329KB, 1679x940px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
329KB, 1679x940px
>>82827665
>>
>>82827665
But really, it isn't
>>
GWAHAHAHA
Maaaaahhhvvvellll
>>
>Not already ignoring this POS show
>>
>>82828588

You're a piece of worthless shit. Why the fuck do we have to listen to your "Godly words" to try to prove a point about shit? Why do you even fucking care?
This is why every fucker that comes in a hate thread trying to be "right" when they don't fucking have any input in the matter needs to fucking die in a fire, you have no presence in this. Do you honestly think you're defending someone? You think your "saving" the intern that scribbled on a beloved artist's work? You're on FUCKING 4CHAN you piece of shit, once you've spend time doing shit like "muh voice" on fucking 4chan of all places, you're nothing but trash, you're worthless to anyone here. Fucking kill yourself and never come back here, damn shilling retard.
>>
File: 1461478143581.jpg (37KB, 701x392px) Image search: [Google]
1461478143581.jpg
37KB, 701x392px
Enjoy.
>>
who said it wasnt canon?
>>
>>82827665

DC's shows aren't canon with its movies, why do you care so much about AoS, OP?
>>
No shit, all the MCU shit seems to not be on the same page outside of the stuff they're directly associated with. Doesn't Fiege hate the shit out of the main TV guy?
>>
File: FuckYourShitImEnjoyingMyself.jpg (234KB, 615x714px) Image search: [Google]
FuckYourShitImEnjoyingMyself.jpg
234KB, 615x714px
>>82827665

lol no one cares
>>
File: SHIELD_shield.webm (488KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
SHIELD_shield.webm
488KB, 500x280px
>>82827665
>YFW Coulson will never track down Steve in Wakanda and give him the holoshield.
>>
File: 1463358117794.png (220KB, 720x320px) Image search: [Google]
1463358117794.png
220KB, 720x320px
>>82828621
Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Japan. I was schooled in martial arts. I was given the title of master. They take a movie “The Last Samurai.” They have a 5-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Japan. He doesn’t speak Japanese. He has never held a sword. They make him the Last Samurai. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.
>>
File: 1451295462315.jpg (41KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
1451295462315.jpg
41KB, 374x374px
>>82828621
>>
Why the fuck do you care so much?

Why are there so many threads about this today?
>>
>>82828621
You alright there champ?
>>
>>82828674
Dumbasses on /co/.
>>
>>82829043
/tv/ is here
>>
File: LMAO.jpg (84KB, 1366x1366px) Image search: [Google]
LMAO.jpg
84KB, 1366x1366px
>>82828690
Not OP, but probably because Marvel's always been spewing "#itsallconnected" gibberish about it's tv and netflix properties in a desperate attempt to try and direct film viewers into watching them.
>>
>>82828783
>Steve gets a package at the beginning of the next movie
>note inside
>"From your biggest fan. -C."
>>
>>82828825
Well I'm sorry to hear that
>>
>>82827665
CANON CANON CANON CANON CANON CANON CANON GO FUCK YOURSELF CANON CANON
>>
Yeah, because the hundreds upon hundreds of Marvel comics in the 616 universe had to constantly reference one another in order to legitimize themselves as canon, right?
>>
>>82830229
Yes?
>>
>>82830229
Yes... if not, they're placed out of continuity and replaced by another version of the events. That is how Marvel works, how do you not know this, /tv/?
>>
>>82830229
Yes that's why they force crossovers with other characters and other plots. Which is something this show cant do since it's non canon
>>
>>82830622
Yes, it's not like they had Samuel L. Fury make a cameo appearance, or shoehorn in Lady Sif for an also shoehorned Thor tie-in episode OH WAIT! THEY FUCKING DID! IN THE FIRST FUCKING SEASON!
>>
>>82830622
>Which is something this show cant do since it's non canon

That's why Nick Fury showed up, right?
>>
>>82830685
Not to mention Agent Carter's appearance and the huge fucking Winter Soldier tie-in with Hydra.

And also the fact that one of the Hydra doctors seen at the end of The Winter Soldier and the beginning of Agent Carter was in Agents of SHIELD.
>>
>>82830764

Doesn't matter it's not Tony or Steve so non-canon :')
>>
Let's settle this once and for all.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10231802
>>
>>82830709
>>82830685
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WPQPLB_fJA

OH WOW SUPERMAN IS NOW CANON IN THE SEINFELD UNIVERSE

Dummies.
>>
http://comicbook.com/2015/04/27/joss-whedon-says-coulson-is-still-dead-as-far-as-marvel-movies-a/
>>
AHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED MARVELKEKS ITS NOT CANON
>>
>>82830866
Now you're really just grasping at straws.

Why do you have such a hate-boner for this show?
>>
>>82829757

>Aw, Clint sent me a cool new shield.
>>
>>82830866
Those were fucking commercials, you dumbass, not actual Seinfeld episodes.
>>
>>82830685
>>82830709
>paying out the ass for cameos to get people to watch the first season that are not referenced or matter to the movies whatsoever
>No other cameos after the first season
>B-BUT IT'S STILL CANON!!!
>>
>>82830917
>Those were fucking TV episodes, you dumbass, not actual movies

Confirmation achieved!
>>
>>82830685
>>82830709
>>82830764
I think the point is.That it's often one sided. Occasionally they will have someone from the movies on the show. The Show OFTEN ties in Movie plot points. But the movies won't for a second recognize ANYTHING going on with the show. And personally I'm not asking for cameos or plots written around something that happened in AoS but things like Coulson being alive and Inhumans/people with powers popping up worldwide could at least be mentioned as part of a larger conversation.
>>
>>82830978
It could be, but it isn't.

Because the show isn't canon.
>>
>>82830955
Neither DC Comics nor Jerry Seinfeld ever said that the American Express commercials were canon to either continuity. Marvel has explicitly said that the TV shows are canon to the MCU.
>>
>>82831008
Why is this so important to you?
>>
>Agents of SHIELD noncanon and still airing
>Agent Carter canon but canceled
???
>>
>>82831046
Because telling lies on the Internet is the only way he can get his rocks off.
>>
File: FUCK_YOU.webm (272KB, 648x366px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK_YOU.webm
272KB, 648x366px
>>82831008
See, NOW I FUCKING HATE YOU. I was trying to help you make your point, but you just have to be a whiny argumentative shit that has no argument than repeating things over and over.
>>
>>82831060
Not enough white males on AC
>>
>>82831099
You're replying to a different person that those posts were responding to buddy. It was my point not his
>>
Are we really loosing anything if it isnt canon?
>>
>but things like Coulson being alive and Inhumans/people with powers popping up worldwide could at least be mentioned as part of a larger conversation.

>Vision: "Since Mr. Stark announced himself as Iron Man, the number of enhanced humans has risen exponentially".

Since most of the "supers" in the movies are either aliens or people with advanced gadgets, and most of the legit superhumans were around long before Stark announced himself as Iron Man (Winter Soldier, Captain America, Hulk, whatever other super soldier stuff that was going on in the 20th century), who else could Vision be referring to outside of the TV shows? Just the Extremis guys, Spider-Man, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and Abomination?
>>
what Avenger is the most likley to appear in the show?
you have to name one
>>
Reposting from an earlier thread:

I'm confused.

If it's not canon, what the hell is it? Does it just exist in its own pocket universe that still interacts with the MCU as a whole (because they keep referencing the movies)? Is it in an alternate universe version of the MCU?
>>
>>82831146
Oh, Sorry
In my defense, that guy is an asshole.
>>
>>82831201

It's officially stated as canon, people who don't like it are just successfully attempting to get everyone who likes it assblasted by saying nothing but "it's not canon" over and over.
>>
>>82827665
Well I guess this will be my proverbial well to shout my frustration into.

What the fuck's the deal with all this Hive shit? Why is his "true" name Latin, when we saw him as some tribal forest dweller when the Kree snatched his ass?
What is with all the pseudo religious references hamfisted in at every turn?
He's the devil? The literally devil from the bible? That seems frankly insulting that Satan is apparently just a puffed up slug, but what tales? It's so fucking lazy to just say "hey, you know that Satan chap? This guy. That's him!"
How? Also, the charismatic guy who rises from the dead and sees himself as a messianic figure doesn't sound like you've really thought about your bible reference aside from thinking "duh devul" earns you some cool kid cred.

And what the FUCK is all this "designed with a purpose" bullshit about? Again, we start getting the stupid science/religion hybrid where we substitute in words like "filling an evolutionary niche" in to sound deep, when all you're doing is filling in for shitty writing.
>I believe we were given these powers for a purpose. we were designed to fill evolutionary needs

NO. NO YOU WEREN'T. YOU WERE LITERALLY DESIGNED BY THE FURIOUS BLUE MAN GROUP. YOU WERE MADE TO BE FUCKING SOLDIERS. THERE ISN'T EVEN A MYSTIC UNKNOWN HERE. SOLDIERS.
What fucking evolutionary need is there for a prescient porcupine? Why the dick would the kree give one purple nut about what "needs" our planet had from their easy bake mutants?
oh, and fucking
>maybe Lash's purpose was to save Daisy?
WHAT!? Fuck right off. His "evolutionary purpose" was for this EXACT FUCKING CHAIN OF EVENTS TO OCCUR so he could botch killing the bad guy like a fucking retard, and save Daisy. Yeah, what a fucking purpose. I guess we can breathe a sigh of relief that his life was ruined and all those other inhumans (and military guys too if I recall?) died so that he could wander away, then wander back, then save Daisy. Because EVOLUTION!
>>
>>82827665
I don't care. Can I at least enjoy the show? Not everything within the events of the MCU has a domino effect on the other, it doesn't always happen in the comic universe, so why should it happen now? I'd rather just watch and enjoy the show instead of arguing about whether it's canon or not, because I really couldn't care if it is or not.
>>
I don't care as long as Ward stays on the show.
>>
>>82831027
They haven't, but keep believing that =^)
>>
>>82830912
BECAUSE ITS NOT CANON SO STOP POSTING ABOUT IT IT SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED ON /CO/
>>
>>82831252
Yeah what the hell was up with that Lash's purpose shit? So you mean to tell me that his inhuman transformation was destined to burn Hive's control over other Inhumans BEFORE HIVE WAS EVEN ON EARTH? Thats a plot asspull if I ever saw one. Should of just stuck with "ensured inhuman numbers where left minimal" or some other crap
>>
>>82831166
>Vision: "Since Mr. Stark announced himself as Iron Man, the number of enhanced humans has risen exponentially".

I can't remember exactly but I think you're misquoting that. I'm pretty sure he said something more along the lines of Since Stark became Iron Man the number of enhanced threats had risen. Because then he went on to talk about conflict and challenging authority.

And that applies to things like Vanco, Ultron and the twins.
>>
>>82831333
You forgot your picture.
>>
>>82830944
>No other cameos after the first season
Gideon Malick was one of the major antagonists of the third season, and he first showed up in Avengers. Sif has made two other appearances outside of Season 1. Dr. List from the WS end credit scene showed up in Season 2. President Ellis from Iron Man 3 appeared this season multiple times.
>>
File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
>>82831434
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP IT'S NOT CANON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>82831389
Isn't it entirely possible that there's always been someone with Lash's powerset? It's just that they never went wild before because they were always kept under control with a proper transformation and didn't have random Inhumans popping up everywhere fucking up his "programming"?
>>
>>82831482
Hey, anon. It's canon
>>
>>82831482
>>82831434
good samefag, not great tho
>>
I fucking hate daisy/skye/mary sue.
Faggots always rush to defend her but for fucks sake their entire argunent just got btfo when they said lash purpose was to save daisy. I hope she dies
>>
>>82827665

YOUR THREAD isn't canon you fuckfaggot
>>
Guys guys, its canon, just one way canon. Meaning nothing on the show will ever have an impact on the films. The show is slave to the larger MCU's will. Also Im surprised how many people are sensitive to this topic
>>
>>82831524
The only person less likely to die than Daisy is Felicity.
>>
It's canon in the same way that fanfic is canon. It only works one way. Congratulations, AoS fans
>>
>>82831573
I'm sure most people on /co/ realize this and the ones who swear otherwise are either shitposters or delusional.
>>
How is it no canon?
>>
>>82831523
Try again, champ.
>>
>>82831583
I hate how your right
>>
I'm not ashamed to admit that I love this show.
>>
>>82831524
There's been a "Daisy" middle ground that I've enjoyed. But yea I mostly agree with you. I kind of like the Inhumans thing because I thought, which is what this thread is arguing against, That Daisy could be the Coulson for the Inhumans Royal family, and agent/liason between them and Shield or the Avengers. But the movies really do ignore the show so...
>>
>>82831633
Isnt it fucking amazing (not in a good way) how that show got hijacked by Felicity? EVER episode has her being a focal point
>>
>>82831621
>Whedon said he didn't want Coulson in Avengers: AoU since it would have been confusing for people who didn't watch the show
>Chloe Bennett complained about how she wishes Daisy could show up in the movies but the movie side have expressed no interest in her appearing
That's pretty much it.
>>
>>82831684
>KreeSlaveWarrior
More like
>KreeLoveSlave
But srsly i wish more kree showed up in show
>>
>>82831692
Which is a shame. The Accord in the show is like the one in the comics.
>>
>>82831703
Its spreaded its infection taint to LoT and Flash
>>
>>82831703
At least its's still better than Agents of SHIT.
>>
Is Agent Carter canon?

Is Daredevil canon?

Is Jessica Jones canon?

Are the One Shots canon?
>>
>>82831794
What does it feel like to have shit taste?
>>
>>82831764
Fuck off. LoT and Flash blow Agents of NON-CANON the fuck out. Even the worst LoT and Flash episodes are a thousand times better than that shitfest.
>>
File: noose30n-1-web.jpg (30KB, 970x812px) Image search: [Google]
noose30n-1-web.jpg
30KB, 970x812px
>>82828674
Kill yourself.
>>
File: Calm your tits.gif (93KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Calm your tits.gif
93KB, 320x240px
>>82831333
Even if it's not MCU cannon, it's still /co/ related.
>>
>>82831794
Arrow S3 and S4 are dogshit bucko. The only saving grace has been Neal McDonough whos fucking great despite the script
>>
>>82831621
Dozens of people involved, actors, directors, writers and executives have said it's not canon. Google them.
>>
>>82831819
Yes. Everything is canon except for agents of S.H.I.T.
>>
>>82831819
No, none of them are canon. The only things that are canon are the movies. Ang Lee's Hulk is half-canon since TIH is a pseudo-sequel to it.
>>
>>82831853
Bullshit.
>>
>>82831872
Haha.
>>
>>82831834
I wasnt comparing quality, i was stating how felicity is ruining those shows whenevers shes mentioned. I dont see why your getting mad friendo
>>
>>82831834
Enjoy your Legends of Felicity and Felicity Force shows, friend.
>>
>>82831874
>>82831872
You guys should look up the definition of Canon. Because you are using it wrong.
>>
>>82831876
but it's true.
>>
>>82831849
Fuck you Arrow is great when its not focused on Felicity which barely even happens anymore. I bet you don't even watch the show
>>
>>82831872
Well, Daredevil references Agents of SHIELD (St. Agnes, Creel, Dogs of Hell) and there was an Agent Carter tie-in with Agents of SHIELD too. Either they are all canon or none of them are.
>>
>>82831819
I think its more likely Daredevil showing up in the MCU movies than ANYTHING in AoS ever impacting them
>>82831874 and that is bullshit right there. Ang's Hulk has zero canon
>>
>>82831906
Present your evidence.
>>
>>82831842
no its not it doesn't have any superheroes so it's not /co/. the only reason it was tolerated on /co/ was because of you faggots being convinced its "canon" but now that we know for a FACT that its not canon then it shouldn't be allowed anymore.
>>
>>82831937
>teach me how to google

Nah. I'm sure you can manage.
>>
>>82831853
>Dozens of people
One person implied it wasn't cannon. He didn't even outright say it wasn't cannon, he only implied it.
>>
>>82831966
No, show me proof.
>>
>>82831912
Arrow was never great anon, because it was never Green Arrow to begin with. First 2 seasons were Nolan realism that got backpedaled once Flash gained a following for its weird shit. The show steals so much from Batman it isnt even funny, and Oliver is a depressing fuckwit who doesnt even use trick arrows anymore
>>
>>82831986
I'm not going to spoonfeed you.
>>
>>82831966
That's not how this works. You support your claims with evidence. You don't suggest things are fact and then tell your audience to do the fucking experiments themselves.
>>
>>82832004
>"Dragons and unicorns are real"
>"Prove it"
>"FUCK YOU DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH"
>>
>>82832004
Yes, you are, or I'm not going to believe you and your argument fails.
>>
>>82831998
It's still way closer to the comics than Agents of SHIT which isn't even based on anything and is literally LITERALLY fan-fiction. Plus at least Arrow, LoT, Flash, Constantine, Supergirl, and Vixen are canon to each other unlike Agents of NON-CANON.
>>
>>82832023
>I never went to school

Ah, so that's why you can't google
>>
>>82831906
Last episode of AoS mentions the accord. The season before that Coulson uses shield funding to rebuild the Helicarrier that i'm age of Ultron. It's a whole plot point that he's hiding the project from everybody else. Let's not forget that Hydra Ward happen because of the events of Winter Solider. So when you say not canon. Idk what the fuck you are talking about.
>>
>>82832051
This i gotta admit, theres more cohesion with the DC shows than MCU shows
>>
>>82831924
>Daredevil references Agents of SHIELD (St. Agnes, Creel, Dogs of Hell)
They also had a newspaper article that referenced Cybertek going to shit after the Deathlok fiasco in season 1.
>>
>>82832047
Feel free to keep on being delusional. The fact is that AoS is not and has never been canon and has been confirmed to be not canon dozens of times now but you retarded faggots are so deluded that you are physically incapable of seeing reason.

Facts:
>Marvel determines what is or is not canon
>Dozens of people at Marvel have said that it's not canon
>AoSHIT will NEVER get referenced in the movies EVER because it's NOT canon

Now I'm going to start a petition to get AoS banned from this board and there's nothing that you can do to stop me.
>>
>>82832086
Do you mean MCU "Shows" or "Shows and movies"?
>>
>>82832051
Look Im not going to disagree with the AoS thing, because your right, but Arrow is still fucking terrible. And close to the comics? Remind me where Oliver was a brooding faggot, had not oracle, and where Count Vertigo was a drug pushing joke
>>
File: ebr what.gif (203KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
ebr what.gif
203KB, 245x245px
>>82832073
>he actually watches Agents of SHIT
>>
>>82832175
A change.org petition? Link it here pls
>>
>>82832186
>Remind me where Oliver was a brooding faggot, had not oracle, and where Count Vertigo was a drug pushing joke
New 52 run by Guggenheim.
>>
>>82832175
You explain this

>>82832073
>>
>>82832175
Show me evidence.
>>
>>82832212
None of that stuff is canon. Referencing the movies doesn't make it canon. The only thing that would make it canon is if Coulson shows up int he movies, is acknowledged as alive, and explains what he's been doing since he dies with explicit detail that doesn't contradict the events of the show. Until that happens, it's not canon.
>>
>>82832212
You haven't supported your fact and the only people who comes up when I google is vlogger.
>>
File: thor sees your dick.jpg (159KB, 1280x983px) Image search: [Google]
thor sees your dick.jpg
159KB, 1280x983px
>>82832223
>http://www.gamesradar.com/captain-america-civil-war-will-ignore-agents-shield-tv-show/
>McFeely added "Is there really fish oil? What are you talking about?"
>fish oil

I'm sure you can find the other 20+ interviews I got after 5 seconds in Google.
>>
>>82832266
What about this? >>82832107
>>
>>82832192
>he actually watches Felicity
>>
>>82832209
Which was a result of the shows popularity and was phased out given how shit it was
>>
>>82832302
Show me more.
>>
>>82832302
That's not him saying it's not canon, that's him saying he doesn't know what's going on in AoS. If Bendis doesn't read Ewing's Ultimates then does that mean Ewing's Ultimates isn't canon?
>>
File: tumblr_ne6u15rSd01rz1p45o2_250.gif (995KB, 245x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne6u15rSd01rz1p45o2_250.gif
995KB, 245x400px
>>82832315
>he doesn't

It's okay to be gay son, your mother and I still love you
>>
>>82832266
That isn't what Canon means at all.
>>
>>82832313
The netflix shows aren't canon either.
>>
>>82832393
Her bum is the only redeemable thing about her.
>>
>>82832302
Does every Marvel comics writer read every single other comic in the history of its canon?
>>
>>82827665
can we stop falling for shitty bait threads plzkthx?
>>
>>82829657
Works for me.
>>
File: 1440287074076.jpg (8KB, 257x253px) Image search: [Google]
1440287074076.jpg
8KB, 257x253px
Pro tip:

None of it is real anyway, it's all fiction. Why do you give a shit?
>>
Wasnt the sub-plot of the second season Coulson building the Helicarrier from the end of Age of Ultron and hiding it from everyone?
>>
File: BOSSANOVA.jpg (61KB, 470x524px) Image search: [Google]
BOSSANOVA.jpg
61KB, 470x524px
>>82832302
>fish oil
>>
>>82832393

It's time to go home, tumblr
>>
>>82831487
nah
>>
File: anon tries to banter.gif (2MB, 343x190px) Image search: [Google]
anon tries to banter.gif
2MB, 343x190px
>>82832532
>>
>>82832505
And Fury says in Age of Ultron that it came from an old friend.
>>
>>82832629

Could be anyone not Coulson, doesn't mean shit
>>
>>82832393
>every time I open this door it just disappears and a new one takes its place!
>>
>>82832629
>Robert Clark Gregg
>April 2, 1962 (age 54)

54 isn't old
>>
>>82832650
Like who?
>>
>>82832650
What about Peggy Carter? How you going to explain that shit?
>>
>>82832302
I can do google searches that vaguely support my argument too.
>http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Agents-H-I-E-L-Used-Fill-Key-Avengers-Age-Ultron-Gap-71684.html
>Now, when Nick Fury goes away and comes back with a Helicarrier, that seems like a big chunk of off screen story. Is that something we might see referenced on SHIELD?

>Feige: I think it’s fair to say you could fill in some of those blanks in the coming weeks on Tuesday at 9.

INB4
>But he doesn't say it's canon!
And The Civil War writers didn't come out and say it wasn't canon either. Feige suggests that it is all part of the same story.
>>
>>82832705

Different Universe
>>
>>82832650
You're seriously desperate now.

Why don't you share with us, why do you so badly want it to not be canon?
>>
>>82832753
kek
>>
>>82832767
Because then he can feel smug in the thought that he has watched the entire MCU without seeing Agents of SHIELD.
>>
>>82832767
Because he's autistic.
>>
>>82832767
He doesn't actually care. He's just trolling and everyone is actually entertaining the conflict as if they have fucking skin on the line here.
>>
>>82832842

Maybe i do have skin on the line here

fuck off
>>
>>82832434
Whatever you say, pal.
>>
Can we talk about how the Ra sha ghul in the arrow isn't the real Ra sha ghul because of Batman. According to that guys logic.
>>
>>82832910
Are you Joss Whedon? Because when I google it. The only thing that came up was Joss Whedon doesn't acknowledge AoS or those types of shows as canon and Marvel hate him for it.
>>
>>82831954
>superheroes
>/co/
Comics & Cartoons. /co/ is about western comics and cartoons. It's at the top of the page. AoS is based off of comics, MCU cannon or not.
>>
>>82832650
What's your deal, man? What do you have to gain from this?
>>
File: Juror 9.jpg (49KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Juror 9.jpg
49KB, 900x506px
>>82833260
Attention, maybe.
>>
>>82833260
he's trolling you, stop falling for it
>>
>>82833260

if i keep making posts like these and making the show sound bad while somehow getting people to watch DC shows i get a nice fat paycheck :)
>>
>>82831954
> it doesn't have any superheroes so it's not /co/
not sure if troll or just very stupid. it has Mockingbird, Sif, Yo-yo, Victoria Hand, SHIELD, Hydra, Kree, and Inhumans.
>>
>>82833015
>Joss Whedon doesn't acknowledge AoS or those types of shows as canon

That's not even true. The show was his idea and his brother is the showrunner.

The thing people take out of context is that he said Coulson won't be in Age of Ultron because it would cheapen his death in the first movie. This caused dumbasses who can't read to go "HOLY SHIT JOSS WHEDON SAYS COULSON IS STILL DEAD THIS MEANS AOS IS NON-CANON"
>>
>>82833492
And Quake.
>>
>>82833492
>Mockingbird
Literally Who
>Sif
Not a superhero
>Yo-yo
Literally Who
>Victoria Hand
Literally Who
>SHIELD, Hydra, Kree
Not superheroes
>Inhumans.
Not canon.
>>
>>82832182
Both
>>
>>82833607
Read a comic.
>>
File: GO AWAY.jpg (29KB, 383x636px) Image search: [Google]
GO AWAY.jpg
29KB, 383x636px
>>82833607
Okay, I'm officially done taking you and your thread seriously. Fuck off.
>>
>>82833642
Why should I waste time reading SJW propaganda when I get everything important from the movies?
>>
>>82833695
Don't forget the TV shows.
>>
>>82833695
Let me let you in on something, okay? Marcus is in the garden. But we'll keep that between us.
>>
>>82833607
funny, if you actually watched the show you'd know who they were. It's almost like you're a lying troll from /tv/
>>
>>82833607

I don't understand this so if it doesn't have any characters you recongnize there not a superhero?
>>
>>82832629
/thread
CANONCANONCANON
>>
>>82831912
>We have to save Merlyn because he's Thea's biological father even though he has shown multiple times to be willing to sacrifice her for his own personal gain.
>I'm not going to tell my father that my sister is dead because he has a heart condition even though he's going to eventually figure it out on his own when she never returns ever again.
>We will set up a major death for the season and not even come up with who will die until a month before it happens (The tombstone still has Will's name on it at the funeral).
>Everything about nukes and launch codes (Why did no-one fucking call the Secretary of Defense or the President. There is a fucking protocol in place for this kind of shit since the 60's)
>Let's make every fight incredibly boring and uninteresting with our characters randomly flailing about in a mess of a fight while the camera randomly moves about.
>Thea's blood rage gets dragged on and on and on and on.
>We have to kill everyone involved in the suicide squad because movie embargo.
>The Green ARROW, has shot 4-6 arrows in 20 episodes.
>The ADA was an illegal vigilante who helped to capture the criminals she's prosecuting. This will totally not be the grounds for every single criminal getting an appeal if it became public knowledge.
>The budget is so obviously non-existent now it hurts. Hey guys lets have another chase in the same industrial park outside Vancouver.

The show is shit even w/o Felicity.
>>
So we are all in agreement Agents of Shield isn't canon, correct?
>>
>>82835596
I don't know, is Falstaff the true hero of the Henriad. The answer is yes, yes he is.
>>
>>82835596
Well, that being said, Chinese cobblers aren't getting paid much.
>>
>>82835596
Remember, if you're wanting between beetroot, then you know where to go.
>>
>>82835596
Purple prose is the future, don't let others tell you otherwise.
>>
Thank god shows aren't canon. The last thing I need is one of the shit tier mcu flicks being canon to daredevil. Sorry but those movies are all just as bad as that agents show
>>
>>82830685
Talk about it when it's somewhat other way around, eh champ?
>>
>>82835596
>>82835947
That's like saying masturbation is not a crime, it isn't, but only in certain places.
>>
>>82835954
Why does it need to go both ways to be canon? Do you guys not understand what that word means?
>>
>>82835954
You ejaculate semen, semen does not ejaculate YOU.
>>
>>82831178
Clint's kids
>>
why are most agents of shield threads full of people who dont even watch the show
>>
>>82836158
Because nobody watches the show
>>
>>82832004
Sure, that's your reason. It's totally not because you're just making shit up.
>>
>>82836047
>>82836055
Alright, here's better one. It's canon until it isn't. Movies won't make compromises because of show and if it comes to it, it'll directly ignore it.
What I'm trying to say is in the bigger picture, show doesn't mean Jack shit to movie people.
>>
>>82836188
>>82836216
Look, we don't know when Merry Wives of Windsor is set, but it exists within the continuity of the Henriad. You understand, right?
>>
>>82836188
obviously you are wrong
>>
>>82836226
Yes, it's non canon, just like AoS
>>
>>82836386
But, people still liked it. Now, how do you know it isn't? Falstaff is a main character, the true hero of the Henriad.
>>
>>82836386
You better be doing your fucking research, son. You don't want to end up a fool. Follow and listen to the chimes at Midnight.
>>
>>82831819

Nigga, you KNOW that Trevor is going to take out the punk ass Mandarin and take his bling to be the big dog in Iron Man IV. Trevor don't play.
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.