[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how long before Alopex shows up in the nick series? Speaking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: C03LF7E.png (611KB, 895x605px) Image search: [Google]
C03LF7E.png
611KB, 895x605px
So how long before Alopex shows up in the nick series? Speaking of, Season 4 finale when?
>>
>>82827369
I can't wait for the ass shots.
>>
She's not leaving IDW, nigga, enjoy your Ninjara 2.0 while it lasts.
>>
>>82827571

Nicks' turtles is dying, they might actually take a shot at her if it means more watchers.
>>
>>82827690

News to me, when was that reported?
>>
Eh, hopefully never. I don't need the Nick cartoon ruining anymore characters I like.
>>
>>82828099
>Nick cartoon
>ruining
My god.

I was born in 1986. And as a nostalgic motherfucker I can tell you they have done the series so much justice.
>>
Nick wants to avoid using IDW characters in the show and vice versa. Dunno why, but there you go.
>>
>>82828204
Not them, but it's a meh show.
The only TMNT cartoon I ever liked anywhere near the level of the comics was 03, so maybe I have shit taste.
>>
>>82828249

Isnt that a bit ironic since Bebop & Rocksteady came from the 87 series? Unless I missed something and they came from the comics, I didnt exactly read the comic series other than the first issue on free comic book day..
>>
>>82828913

I don't even keep track of TMNT much and I find alopex to be the most interesting character
>>
>>82828941
Bebop, Rocksteady, and Krang have pretty much been grandfathered into the 'core' characters due to the '87 cartoon. Pretty much only the Mirage comics and the 4Kids series ignored them as Laird never liked the 80's cartoons additions to the franchise.

Which is also the reason the Smash Up game completely ignored them when it was supposed to encompass the entire TMNT franchise (and failed at it horrendously).
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.