[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know a really underrated scene that I don't see anybody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
You know a really underrated scene that I don't see anybody mentioning? The fight scene in Bucky's apartment/the staircases.

That was like a Jackie Chan/The Raid type scene where they use all the fucking props on hand to make it work
>>
>>82725247

I had no idea why the police just didn't open fire...
Some of them were too close to each other/ bad angles but not all of them.
>>
>>82725247
Agreed. It was incredible even if somewhat messy to looks at.
>>
>>82725528
They did though at many points. They kept blocking them.

On the staircase though, that's clearly too dangerous
>>
>>82725247
Kek no it wasn't, it was an OK escene but far from the raid tier. Watch more movies, the action in civil war was decent, but nothing more
>>
>>82725247
Oh, you mean the one with the shitty shaky camera where you can't see anything happening?
>>
>>82725247
Hey shill! How's the shilling?
>>
>>82725247
Honestly I have to disagree they made this fight scene too shaky at moments, Making it feel more jarring then naturally flow.
>>
>>82725247

Pretty good, reminded me of the Bourne fight scenes.
>>
>>82726599
That's my only problem with the Russos. They like the shakycam a bit too much.
>>
File: 1462943006244.gif (3MB, 640x266px)
1462943006244.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>82726555
>still being this buttblasted after BvS
>>
>>82725528
yeah, why didn't they just shoot the guy with the bulletproof shield or the bulletproof arm?
>>
File: 1442622555482.jpg (25KB, 600x300px)
1442622555482.jpg
25KB, 600x300px
I wish it was like The Raid.
It kept cutting so fast I couldn't get into it.

The editing as a whole in Civil War was so damn frantic, it made the footage either look sped up, or lazily choreographed. Neither of which I think is true.

The Raid is not only a cinematic masterpiece, but a martial arts spectacular because its trained fighters are allowed to execute their complex routines inside clear, long shots.

I liked Civil War but that damn pace of editing kept irritating me every time there was a bit action sequence.
>>
>bucky kicking a grenade at steve who covers it with his shield
>bucky flipping his table at the door to jam it
>bucky chucking a fucking cinderblock at a guy
>bucky picking up a battering ram and using it one handed
>bucky detaching a stairway railing and using it like a jungle vine

i'm glad they made him do cool shit in this scene, he didn't get much to do afterwards
>>
I like the choreography but the camera work was a little too erratic. It kinda looked like they were using cgi to speed up the punches and things like that. And something about the frame rate seemed weird.
>>
>>82726673
>bucky kicking a grenade at steve who covers it with his shield
Laughed at this at the cinema because the guy near me made a sound like he was super impressed but couldn't believe it.
>>
>>82725247
I agree that this scene was dope as fuck.

But I can also see this issue

>>82726599

I hope in the future the Russos take more cues from the John Wick guys and cut down on the shakey cam and quick cuts just a little bit.
>>
>>82726630
That's one hell of a impressive edit
>>
>>82725247
It's the best action scene in the movie despite the poor editing. I'm disappointed at how the action in Civil War is harder to follow than Winter Soldier's to be honest. The latter had may shots with shaky-cam but it was nothing like CW's excessive closeups and rapid-fire cuts.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-13-11-02-10-1.png (390KB, 944x1659px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-13-11-02-10-1.png
390KB, 944x1659px
>>82726636
>yeah, why didn't they just shoot the guy with the bulletproof shield or the bulletproof arm?
>>
>>82725247
I can't get over Bucky's line after Cap says they're coming for him
>That's smart. Good strategy.
He says it so nonchalantly. He expected this. He probably even thinks he deserves it. Very sad moment for him.
>>
>>82725247
eh I thought Daredevil did it better.
>>
>>82726623
>>82727054
I think every action director should watch this.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCtIaM_GQ
>>
That moment when he hit the guy with a battering ram gave me a boner.
>>
>>82726630
FUCK OFF STOP MAKING FUN OF BATMAN V SUPERMAN IT'S A GOOD FUCKING MOVIE
>>
>>82729244
It's really not.
>>
>>82726658
this

hell, i'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt and say that quality choreography might be there. its just impossible to see due to the epileptic cameraman and the ADHD editor.
>>
>>82727743
This
>>
>Watching a hero I once looked up to kick the shit out of a bunch of police officers and steal a car

I didn't enjoy it much at all.
>>
File: image.gif (939KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
939KB, 500x282px
>>82726555
>talking about a movie is shilling
>>
>>82731709
>looking up to a company owned fictional character

That was your mistake
>>
>>82725247
Bucky with the battering ram was one of the coolest parts of the movie
>>
>>82725247
I thought OP was going to talk about Rob Liefeld
That image reminds me of that infamous panel
>>
>>82726673

I liked the way they instinctively started working together. Nearly a hundred years had passed since the two of them operated as a unit, but neither had forgotten how to read the other and how to play of one another.

Also, Bucky wailing on dudes with that battering ram was boss as FUCK.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.