[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't mind me, just posting best King of the Hill episode,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: Drew Carey.png (745KB, 731x547px) Image search: [Google]
Drew Carey.png
745KB, 731x547px
Don't mind me, just posting best King of the Hill episode, only equal to the Night and Deity
>>
File: i will bury you in my backyard.png (308KB, 477x358px) Image search: [Google]
i will bury you in my backyard.png
308KB, 477x358px
nah man nah
>>
File: 1437915007524.jpg (39KB, 488x750px) Image search: [Google]
1437915007524.jpg
39KB, 488x750px
This is a tough one for me, so I'll share an image from one of my favorites.

Other top episodes:
Aisle 8A
Ho, Yeah!
Goodbye Normal Jeans
Cane Skrettleburg Must Die
>>
>>82676194
can't remember the name of it, but i always enjoyed the y2k episode
>>
Nine pretty darn angry men is my favorite. No other episode has made me laugh out loud.
>>
volunteer firemen
>>
File: best episode of koth.png (128KB, 464x352px) Image search: [Google]
best episode of koth.png
128KB, 464x352px
Pigmalion is clearly the best episode.
>>
File: Wings_of_the_Dope_2.png (515KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wings_of_the_Dope_2.png
515KB, 1280x720px
>Mike Judge got a letter from a girl who said this episode helped her through her grief after a boy she was in love with was killed in Columbine.
>She hid in her classroom, and vowed she would tell him if she made it out alive
>She found out later that day he was one of the shooters
>>
Later King of the Hill just wasn't as good, the show was at its peak when there were interesting character arcs over time, like the death of Buckley and Luanne's grief, Didi having her baby and Peggy being paralyzed, Bobby and Connie's relationship...I would honestly say this show's quality probably really dipped right around when Bobby and Connie broke up. Not only did the character stories get less interesting, but the characters themselves. Peggy losing her teaching job and becoming a realtor was fucking lame.
>>
>>82681086
No fucking way

When did she talk to Dylan about that?
>>
File: jumpingcrackbass.jpg (70KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
jumpingcrackbass.jpg
70KB, 400x225px
>>82677312

I'm partial to Jumping Crack Bass because I can totally relate to it, but this is a very close second.
>>
>>82676194
I liked Porkey's Butthole better than King of The Hill.
>>
That one where the Vietnam Vets are invited to join Cotton's veteran's home.

Or where they do 12 Angry Men with Hank's mower in the focus group.

Or when Bobby goes to military academy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.