[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Co/Co/'s Bizarre Adventure: Part 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 527
Thread images: 51

Previous Adventure: >>82508217

Past Threads: http://pastebin.com/UprS7B3X

MAIN TOPIC: Part 5 Development, Stand Suggestions are open.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
http://pastebin.com/vbD28iMx (this is out of date, fix it)

>Abilities and Stands
http://pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QycIbBT6L7Ny5elmmnhI4OdQYk-yJ-mGJC6TrdwBii8

>Every part, in order
1 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
http://pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Images
http://ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0lqXHlZXEFTaFppZV96ejU5b2s&usp=sharing

>Voice Impressions
http://pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>/Co/Co/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km
>>
Also, thank you to Stand Reviewfag for coming back for the new threads,
>>
I think Sgt. Steven Woods would be a decent /Co/Co/ character, and the idea of him with a Mechagodzilla-looking Stand called [MANMADE GOD] is too good to pass up, but I can't think of a decent/appropriate ability for it beyond being a generic punchghost. Any ideas for abilities or where he could fit in the timeline, /co/?
>>
File: woods.png (3MB, 1871x1174px) Image search: [Google]
woods.png
3MB, 1871x1174px
>>82604905
Forgot my picture. For reference, he's from the IDW Godzilla comics (Kingdom of Monsters and Rulers of Earth. Use his kinda grumpy action dad personality from RoE, though, not the misanthropic jerk who lets celebrities die because he hates them from KoM.)
>>
>>82604905
>>82604927
probably 7 if he's a comic character.
>>
Character + stand suggestions Reviewfag didn't get too from last thread. Assuming he comes back.

>>82597518
>>82598131

Also, side story suggestion section of the docs when?
>>
>>82604927
Holy shit, Wild Words.
>>
what are the guidelines for AU stand names? I get it's book titles but should it stick to a specific genre?
>>
>>82605687
Nah, I guess just any books in general. Assuming we're going for book titles and not movie names. Preferably classic books titles.

My only qualm with this naming scheme is, if we use AU!Dan Backslide, his stand would have to be renamed. But otherwise it's fine.
>>
Is this talk of AU's for our Jorge Joestar?
>>
File: 「PINK ELEPHANT ON PARADE」.png (2MB, 1280x1406px) Image search: [Google]
「PINK ELEPHANT ON PARADE」.png
2MB, 1280x1406px
> Riley A (Inside Out)
>Stand: 「SCREAMADELICA」(Primal Scream album)
>Appearance: A pink elephant or the Emotions would be too obvious, so a purple humanoid with no eyes, a large mouth and yellow circular markings. A cross between Cinderella and Enigma in appearance.
>Ability: Two ideas:
1. When Riley witnesses someone overcome with a single emotion, 「SCREAMADELICA」physically pulls out different clones of the target. Each clone is representative of one emotion: joy, fear, disgust, sadness, and anger. The each version of the target is left with the captivity to feel only a single emotion, and is to unstable to do much of anything. They each possess 1/5 of the original targets abilities. So they'd have 1/5 their speed, knowledge, memories, stando powa, etc.
>Only by compromising with each other can the different copies fuse back together
>The copy that represents the emotion the target was feeling at the time they were split is the only one with memories of the attack, and sort of acts at the "prime" version
2. When Riley learns someone's inner most forbidden desire,「SCREAMADELICA」activates and physically pulls the target into three separate versions: id, ego, and superego. The id is completely obsessed with「fulfilling desires」without regard for social protocol. On the other end, the superego is so entrenched in what「ought to be done」that they rarely actually accomplish anything. The ego is the rational version of the target who will attempt to rejoin with the others. However, as it lacks 2/3 of itself, the ego will have all aspects of itself such as strength, reflexive speed, healing, memory, sight, smell, etc. reduced to one third their normal strength.
>Could also loose their memory of some social protocols and motivation for desires, but I'm not really sure how that would work out.
>Like that one episode of Brave and the Bold

Destructive Power: D
Speed: E
Range: C
Durability: D
Precision: B
Developmental Potential: B

>Role: Fireside Girl
>>
>>82605966
Yeah.

Set in an AU where Warden has fused Nowhere Man and Pure Imagination, giving him the ability to combine universes as well as become president, he begins assembling an army of Perfect Kuzcos and heads into space, along with AU!M.E. LeTerally known as Duck Dodgers, in order to become god. On earth, a teenage Tommy Pickles and Chuckie Finster are called upon by an AU Kuzco, who is good because he went to highschool, to investigate a series of murders taking place inside Danny's Gamble (so called because the town is now made entirely of AU Danny the Streets) where the victims have been skinned alive. They team up with Plucky, who in this universe sold his soul to the WB to become the Toxic Revenger and protect his mother, who has been driven insane by Warden warping reality, Shaggy and Scooby, who have returned to Danny's Gamble after Scrooge dies and names them in his will, and Daria, who is just sorta there. Along the way, the heroes must face AU Fred, who became a doctor rather than a barber, replacement president Mr. Pickles, who fills in for the Warden while he's in space, the space program itself, and Warden and Dodgers with their Kuzco army.

It's ridiculous.
>>
>>82605966
Yes.

>>82601752
So the department store is volcano shaped then.
>>
>>82605966
>>82606124
Oh that's cool. Because I remember talk of a Part 9 which I think is ridiculous if Araki himself hasn't even finished Part 8.
>>
>>82606360
God dammit meant to reply to
>>82606123
>>82606124
>>
We still need to addressed the fact that the head of Human Resources is fucking huge.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLCuL-K39eQ
>>
>>82606370
And he has a very tiny cubicle.
>>
>>82606505
When he stretches out it's perched on top of his head.

Seriously, he's tall enough that he can participate in the final fight of the part without any fancy-schmancy transformations.
>>
File: MAGICAL RING OF LIFE AND DEATH.jpg (16KB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
MAGICAL RING OF LIFE AND DEATH.jpg
16KB, 512x368px
>>82606123
If there is AU Taffy in there, I got a stand or him.

Stand User: AU Taffy Nibbles
Stand Name: [THE WIZARD OF EMERALD TOWN]
Appearance: A golden ring with a ruby and emerald in it, which serves as a hat for Taffy

Ability: [EMERALD TOWN] lets user think about a certain internal organ. If user points at someone with a clear thought about the organ, This organ appears inside the ruby, making everyone in a 10 meter radius around the target excluding the user that the organ is missing. The victim can live without the heart or brain. Without heart, Victim is braveless, cowering in fear before anyone. If he decides to strike the user, then the heart appears in the emerald, givng it back to the victim and not letting the user take it for 4 hours. Same with the brain, but without the brain victim has numerous holes in his memories, which are difficult to figureativly "sew back", by thinking about it with the mind and body. Without lungs victim has the worst stamina, etc.

Role: an acquaintance of Plucky.
>>
File: 1460787686623.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1460787686623.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>82606370
>Disney character
>is a WB executive

Is this to poke fun that cartoon creators and staff switch companies from time to time?
>>
>>82606123
If Warden had fused with Nowhere Man, them what has happened to Nobody?

Is he dead, or has he somehow escaped, regrow ing Nowhere Man into a more terrifying incarnation and biding his time?
>>
>>82606611
I guess.
>>
>>82606622
>Me. Nobody's new stand, Catch 22, allows him to bring abstract concepts to life and to infuse Amy object with an artstyle, giving it it's philosophical qualities
>if Nobody made an object Futurist, it would have traits of youthful speed and power that Futurism as an art movement represents
>>
File: World.jpg (47KB, 211x342px) Image search: [Google]
World.jpg
47KB, 211x342px
>「MAD WORLD」
>Appearance: World from FHfIF, albeit Araki-fied

>Personality: Has a cheerful, child-like personality that masks an extreme devotion to its user and whoever it befriends.

>Ability: Has the ability to copy other stands' appearance and abilities, though it retains its personality. It can only copy one stand at a time, though changing forms is instantaneous; it can turn into a close-range brawler at one point, then a long-range barrage stand the next second. Abilities and effects that 「MAD WORLD」 copies from other stands linger when changing, the linger time depends on how long 「MAD WORLD」 was in the form when he uses those abilities, as well as how strong the copied stand is during the time it was fought.

>Stats:
Power: ?
Range: ?
Durability: ?
Speed: ?
Precision: ?
Development Potential: ?

Stand reviewfag stated last thread that the stand was too OP, although I'm just trying to make its powers as faithful to its role in Fosters. If it was a rogue stand, its OPness would make perfect sense, though I understand it would need some tweaking should it come under the possession of a user, for example Frankie. Any ideas on what to change?
>>
>>82606370
The department store is volcano shaped with him located in the middle of it.

Once they've trashed the store, he retreats into the HR department, which the door is comically too small for him to fit through but he manages it off screen anyway. The door is located at the very bottom of the volcano mall's base.

It's like the Courage the Cowardly Dog episode where he finds a door at the bottom of a volcano and it leads into an air conditioned, well lit office.
Only this would be like an office complex.
>>
>>82606661
>instead of taking away identity, his stand places it upon others
>>
>>82606622
>>82606661
In the AU, Nobody is initially de-powered and reduced back too Mr. Morden.

Later on, he gets Catch 22 and becomes Mr. Somebody.

>>82606608
Taffy could work. He'd be renamed Tuffy though. He might've sold Jerry's soul to the WB and is Plucky's mentor. Either him or Plucky is getting possessed by the Telephone Avatar though. Maybe both?
>>
>>82607145
Plucky seems like he coukd work being possessed by the TA.

Hell, the TA'S influence might even his stand to become a strange mix of Plucky ' s holes and the TA's data control.
>>
>>82607145
>Morse joins up with the gang as a Protag
>near the middle if the story, he ilunlocjd Catch 22
>he reabsorbs Nowhere Man after Warden is killed

>Nowhere Man fuses woth Catch 22 to become Genesis (after the bible section), and it transforms Nobody into a figure not unlike the Candle Demon at the end of Grant's Doom Patrol run
>he turns on the party, and Genesis ' s massive power over reality motivates Nobody to almost destroy every single universe and reduce it to cosmic nonsense before he is fought and killed by the party
>>
>>82607278
>Genesis
Why not Good Omens :^)
>>
I think Squidward should be the one to direct them to the department store.

The UR are all gearing up to raid the DMV and then Squidward chimes in
>"No, you idiots, it's clearly the department store!"
>"What makes you say that?"
>Cut to a panel with Squidward facing them with his tentacles on his hips and behind him there's a giant building shaped like a volcano with a huge monster sitting in the crater of it directing flying devils carrying packages for delivery as if they were amazon drones
>"Call it a hunch."

We could have the perfume department in this encounter and have a gift shop be the final hurdle before reaching Patrick when they're climbing the WB tower far later in the story.
>>
>>82607830
Hue
>>
>>82607830
>Squidward goes there to buy Canned Bread
>>
>>82607915
Squidward knows where all the hell pit traps are in the store.

I think Squidward's original mission was to infiltrate Rolf's group and begin prepping them to become another of the gangs under the WB's control, but when Plucky showed up he tossed the original plan out the window when the UR started fighting the other gangs.
>>
>>82604337
I can't just leave, put too much stock in this crap already. I'm here in one way or another until it's done.
>>
>>82605324
Whoops. I'll get those at the end of this thread. Don't be so pessimistic ya goofball, if I did have to drop out I'd let everyone know.
>>
While we're on the topic of Squidward, I had some things I'd like to bring to the forefront:

What are we going to call Squidward's second Stand, how we should go about with bringing it out, and how exactly Red Guy depowers him?
>>
>>82609313
Red Guy puches him in the face so hard, that the beauty of the face is lost, essentially "breaking" the contract. But, he's got a new stand, which is revealed after the battle since Squidward is out cold.
>>
>>82609313
Probably something to do with clarinets. Could have something to do with music or sound.
>「RHAPSODY IN BLUE」
>>
>>82609313
I had some thoughts on that actually.

When the Red Guy makes his appearance, they jump out of the building. Rolf is busy fighting the Telephone Avatar, Dexter is keeping HIM occupied, and the rest are fighting the Red Guy.

The Red Guy is too much for Taffy and Cartman, as the Red Guy is about to finish them off, Squidward asks him if he'd like to dance, intending to use his power on the Red Guy, but then he points out who gave Squidward his power, who it was that gave him his looks, and who is was the plucked him out of the depths of mediocrity. When Squidward still insists on fighting the Red Guy, he takes back everything he gave Squidward, reverting him back to his normal appearance, but he still has a stand, though radically changed.

Squidward then buys time before Plucky arrives.
>>
I just remembered: Cartman does not have a definite stand yet. Anyone got any ideas?
>>
File: the Meanies are coming.jpg (34KB, 736x314px) Image search: [Google]
the Meanies are coming.jpg
34KB, 736x314px
While this is unrelated to Part 5, since the user for 「NUE!」 in Part 7 needs a user, I'd suggest the Chief Blue Meanie from Yellow Submarine.
He'd ride around on the Dreadful Flying Glove

>"This world is to full of colors! No one should stand out! No one should be special! Only when His Blackness gains the corpse shall the world be made right!"
>>
>>82609878
He says he has a super OP one, but he doesn't.

He doesn't get one until the end, and he doesn't even figure out that he has it.

It should just be a gag where he gets a punchghost in the last panels, but no one notices or informs him. He is never brought up again, so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>82609947
He gets one after they defeat Dr. Facilier since that's when he eats a stand jawbreaker from the big bag of them that they found on Dr. Facilier's person.

We really need to put some more thought into the gang arc since our heads all seem to be laser focused on the end of the part.
>>
>>82610031
Cartman's Stand should probably actually be capable of everything he says it is for irony's sake, but he has to trigger the powers of it in such a way that it could never function beyond being a mediocre punchghost.
>>
>>82610090
It should only ever be useful when Cartman is facing Jew Producer at the movie set.
>>
>>82610270
>Cartman's Stand can only go full power when he's fighting someone Jewish

This amuses me because of how perfectly it works.
>>
>>82603832
Any update on the fighting game yet? That's the only reason why I bother checking these threads out.
>>
>>82610326
>The Stand at first only seems to work on Jewish people, but it actually works on people Cartman sees as 「Greedy」
>>
>>82609313
Since Squidward's a clarinet fanatic, I figure that it should be something classical in nature for a name, like something from Mozart or Bach.

>>82609731
I've got an idea on how the scene would play out with Red Guy, presuming Squidward doesn't have any current 「Partners」:

>Taffy and Cartman lie battered and bruised in a bit of rubble behind Squidward, fully intent on taking on Red Guy solo.
>Red Guy nonchalantly stares at Squidward, sucking on a bucket of pork butts and taters with a clarinet.
>"Oh, Squidward, it's been a while since since you and I have had any proper face-to-face time."
>Squidward takes a step forward and makes a dramatic pose.
>"Hey, Red Guy, I got a question for you."
>Red Guy stops inhaling food for a moment, giving a dry smile to Squidward.
>"Ooh, I'm all ears."
>Squidward puts on his own cocky grin as 「Two To Tango」 appears behind him.
>"Would you care to 「DANCE」?"
>Red Guy can't help but start rolling around, hugging his knees as he busts out laughing, before slowly walking on his buttcheeks towards Squidward.
>"Already forgotten where that 「Stand」 of yours came from, apparently. As if a silly trick like that would work on me."
>Squidward's confidence falters slightly as Red Guy inches closer.
>"The last stooge that had that fetching little guy thought he could beat me with it, too. But the both of you forgot one little detail..."
>Squidward tries to raise his hands in defense, but is swiftly struck in the face with a clarinet.
>"IF YOU DON'T ANSWER, THAT 「STAND」 IS POWERLESS!"
>Red Guy laughs his ass off and then proceeds to laugh alongside it at the now normal and Stand-less squidman before reattaching it.
>"What are you gonna do now, Squiddy-boy? Can't exactly fight me with our contract broken, can you?"
>Squidward stares at the ground beside him on the verge of tears.
>"Why the long face, Squiddy? Is it because you realize that without me, you're just a MEDIOCRE OBOE TOOTER?!"
>>
>>82610670
>Squidward seems all but ready to give up, until he notices the clarinet.
>He reaches out towards it while Red Guy continues to gloat.
>"It's hilarious that you thought you could ever beat me, the Red Guy, when I gave you that power in the first place!"
>Red Guy's too wrapped up in his laughter to notice that Squidward has grabbed hold of the clarinet.
>Right as he looks back to Squidward, he clocks him hard enough to send him back with the clarinet.
>It hangs on barely as it's nearly broken in half by the impact of hitting two people.
>Squidward stands tall as Red Guy holds his nose, infuriated at Squidward's actions.
>"You're right, it was dumb. It was dumb to abandon the one thing in life that I really enjoyed, all to be your puppet for those fleeting looks and fame. Well, I'm not gonna be your lackey anymore!"
>Red Guy walks forward again, his nose now swollen to resemble Squidward's and Squidward readies himself to fight back with the clarinet.
>Right before he can summon 「TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS AND JACKET」, Squidward swings in with the clarinet and it reforms like new as Squidward awakens his true Stand, which proceeds to punch Red Guy into a wall.
>Red Guy gasps in surprise that Squidward has a Stand, while Squidward just gives his trademark grin from the show.
>"Hey, Red Guy."
>Squidward's Stand poses as Squidward does his own pose with the clarinet.
>"Allow me to play you an Old Country favorite!"

-->To Be Continued
>>
>>82610670
Red Guy should probably tear Squidward's contract up while laughing to revert him back to normal.
>>
File: GRAND WIZARD OF KKK.png (48KB, 260x360px) Image search: [Google]
GRAND WIZARD OF KKK.png
48KB, 260x360px
Alright. Let me take a crack on it.

STAND USER:ERIC THEODORE CARTMAN
STAND NAME:「AMERIKA」 (Rammstein song)
Appearance: A South Park-style Humanoid, wearing typical 40s German officer gear with a faceless face, wearing a hood with a officer's cap on top.
Ability: If「AMERIKA」 is not fighting against 「JEWISH」or 「GREEDY」people, then the stand is a mediocre punchghost. If it is fighting these two types of people, then 「AMERIKA」 pulls its' hood off, revealing a tentacled Cthulu-type face. 「AMERIKA」creates the clones of himself, wielding torches and flamethrowers, can make the tentacles burst from the ground, and use electricity-based attacks.
Power: C->A
Speed : C->A
Range: D->A
Durability C->A
Precision C->A
Development E->E
>>
>>82610670
>Last Stooge
>That subtle meta reference to Kevin

I admit it's a bit of bias, but I support this sequence of events.
>>
>>82610719
>>"Allow me to play you an Old Country favorite!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEYNb0d9e3w
>>
>>82610031
On the gang part, I came up with a few stand ideas for the Gangreen Gang.

>Ace
>「GREEN MANALISHI」
>A devilish-looking punchghost with four hands. If it holds onto something, all objects of similar nature will suddenly start to fly around the user, as though locked in a gravitational pull.

>Shego
>「GREEN COLOR OF THE SKY」 (OK-Go album, with the word "blue" altered to "green" to fit better)
>Allows the user to absorb heat from her surroundings through the use of flames she can summon from her body and shoot at things. The more heat that is drained, the colder the object gets, while the hotter the user is. The flames get bigger the more heat is absorbed and may "splash" onto other things.

>Zorak
>「GREEN BEANS」 (Chad VanGaalen)
>Allows the user to regenerate or duplicate their own body parts. If a part is torn off, the user still has control over it. The limbs generated by this effect can attach to another person, becoming a fully functioning ligament under their control, however it poisons the person, and they begin to slowly die as long as it is attached.

>Roger Klotz
>「LITTLE GREEN BAG」
>A suitcase-like monster, it can remove any obstacles in it's user's path by sucking it inside, no matter how big it is. The user can bring things sucked up by the stand back out to get in an opponent's way. Either it doesn't work on humans, or it does, but they can still use their stand inside of it, and beat it into regurgitating them.

>Rancid Rabbit
>「A CERTAIN SHADE OF GREEN」 (Incubus)
>A dense green smoke cloud, it is completely tangible, and very sharp to the touch, cutting people when it hits them. The stand's preferred method of killing is coiling around enemies and going down their throats, killing them. The user can hide the stand inside objects, which release the stand when broken or opened. It can also change it's size and shape. The downside is that the user suffers more damage than normal when the stand is attacked.
>>
>>82610917
Change the appearance to a robotic humanoid that resembles a nazi
Ditch the clones and electricty; make it so the more Jewish or Greedy someone acts, it will produce more and more electricity out of a generator built into its chest.
>>
File: Cartmaaan!.jpg (24KB, 525x337px) Image search: [Google]
Cartmaaan!.jpg
24KB, 525x337px
>>82611197
There. Happy?
STAND USER:ERIC THEODORE CARTMAN
STAND NAME:「AMERIKA」 (Rammstein song)
Appearance: A Robotic South Park-style Humanoid, resembling a nazi officer.
Ability: If「AMERIKA」 is not fighting against 「JEWISH」or 「GREEDY」people, then the stand is a mediocre punchghost. If it is fighting these two types of people, then 「AMERIKA」 pulls its' hood off, revealing a tentacled Cthulu-type face. 「AMERIKA」can burst tentacles from the ground, but its' primary function lies in its' reactor. The more someone acts 「JEWISH」 or 「GREEDY」, the more electricty build up in the reactor, which sends the high-voltage at the desired target.
Power: C->A
Speed : C->A
Range: D->A
Durability C->A
Precision C->A
Development E->E

(I still prefer the first version. This one is by the demand.)
>>
>>82611423
I personally perfer this version myself. First one had potential, but felt kind of bland.
>>
so who are the big threats in the demon celebrity arc?
>>
>>82610670
>Since Squidward's a clarinet fanatic, I figure that it should be something classical in nature for a name, like something from Mozart or Bach.

Amadeus?
>>
>>82611783
Jew Producer from Drawn Together is arc boss I think.

Did we have something from Cats Don't Dance in this? They'd be on set too.

The Warner Brothers and the Warner sister.

I know there's more, but I'm just not to that section of part 5 yet in my thought process.
>>
>>82611862
>Did we have something from Cats Don't Dance in this?
Darla Dimple and [Big And Loud]? I thought she was in Part 6?
>>
>>82611922
We talked about it once, it never went anywhere though.
>>
>>82611978
Well bugger. I think we came to the conclusion that [Big And Loud] is roughly on the same scale as [Spoon] and Mr T.C Bog.
>>
>>82611922
>>82611978
If she's not in part 6, then cast her in part 5 as one of the celebrities.
>>
>>82611158
How is their teamwork?

Do the Urban Rangers have trouble with the first gang until they see how disorganized they are and pull off some slick combos to win?
>>
File: Lalavava01.png (268KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lalavava01.png
268KB, 640x480px
Some people were discussing having Lalavava in part 6 as an assassin who goes after an older Penny and either Ludwig or Donald. I doubt she'd be in it, but here's a stand attempt for her.

>「VIVA LA VIDA」
>Resembles a tall, bird like creature, similar to a crane or some other wading bird, except it’s body is covered in black spikes.
>The stand can allow it’s user to teleport themselves and others to where they would be five seconds later. It does this by firing it’s spikes out at things and hitting them. It doesn’t damage it much as the spike only pricks them before teleporting them. The spike remains where it was when it hit the thing, floating in mid-air. It doesn’t really effect time, only sending things to where they would be five seconds into the future.
>The thing is teleported back to it’s original position five seconds later.
>Every time a spike teleports someone or something, the spike releases a wave of electricity, which only affects things not teleported. It can electrocute people, short out electronic devices, or burn things. Things electrocuted by this are reverted back to normal after five seconds, but they still show signs of being electrocuted.
>The user has little control over what the spikes hit.

Power: B
Speed: C
Precision: D
Developmental Potential: D

Role: An assassin the Warden sends after Penny when he discovers she has sent spies into his jail. This might provoke Penny into helping them again since they killed Xero.

Well, I tried anyway. I'm sorry if it's been done before.
>>
/a/ here, out of curiosity, how many of you fuckers have actually read the manga because this shit is awful.
>>
>>82613993
You suggest a stand then and show us how it's done.
>>
File: 400000.png (537KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
400000.png
537KB, 600x900px
>>82613993
>/a/ talking down to anyone
>>
>>82613993
I thought /a/ hated Jojo
>>
>>82613993
Phantom Scare's protagonist actually gets character development, which is more than I can say for Jonathan. /CoCo/'s is great, don't talk shit on it because "y-your all casuals desu".
>>
>>82614357
Eh, live and let live.
As much as I like this project, in the end it's just autistic fanfiction born out of the collective minds of bored anons.
>>
File: 1431511489788.jpg (36KB, 479x492px) Image search: [Google]
1431511489788.jpg
36KB, 479x492px
>>82613993
Woah, everyone look out, the w/a/ps and f/a/ggots are here!
>>
>>82613566
I can see Ace and Zorak's Stands working together: Zorak spawn extra limbs and tosses one of these limbs to Ace while fighting an opponent, all 「GREEN BEANS」limbs get atracted to Ace, allowing him to place them on his opponent

>>82610090
Sounds like an idea I had for Chris-chan final form in part 8

>>82611197
Like those mobs in the latest Wolfenstein?
>>
>>82614392
True, but that's still not going to stop us. We acknowledge it, we just don't care.

So anyway, part 5, how are we getting rid of the Fireside Girls? I don't think the Urban Rangers kill them, but they do need to be taken out of the picture somehow.
Do they get arrested for tax fraud and hauled off to a reform school? It's a ploy by WB to keep them from blabbing to anyone.

The Gangreen Gang gets a second beating after this when the UR find them still trying to do land grabs.

Should the second fight still be a fight?

There really has been no thought at all put into the gang fights.
>>
>>82604927
>>82604905
Definitely call him in as backup in the Part V man of murder finale.

Maybe not too big a role. More like how Raoh and Kenshiro got namedropped when they appeared.
>>
>>82606611
finally someone who understands.

I've been littering shit like that all over Part 5 dude.
>>
>>82606370
Man the lunch breaks at HR are always like that.

Everyone takes their sweet-ass time getting to it. And then they all rush back to work when its over.

Also Melinda who does the Job interviews always has her tits out.
>>
>>82614392
It's a love letter to JJBA expressed the only way we know how: through memes and cartoon references. I love it.
>>
File: Joshuuicon2.png (95KB, 291x290px) Image search: [Google]
Joshuuicon2.png
95KB, 291x290px
>>82613993
You guys are literally in love with Joshuu, even though he's just a jerky, one-note character who has, pretty obviously, been killed off or disabled by Damo and will never contribute anything of importance to the plot except being a gag character. You're actually saying he's the one who defeats him even though it's pretty clearly going to be Josuke and Hato + whatever the hell her stand is.

Now that that's out of the way, yeah I agree this project is pretty stupid, but what the hell, it's fun.

>>82614555
I was thinking Roger and Ace could work together, by having LGB spew out things that Ace's stand can grab and attract. Maybe the three of them can use their stands in combination?

Meanwhile RR and Shego's stands could work together too. If Shego's flames can spread and Shade of Green is combustible, they can send a giant, sharp, freezing cloud of hypothermia at enemies. Of course Rabbit would likely be frozen solid by this effect too, so they'd have to use it in emergencies.
>>
>>82607830
I think a nice touch is that eventually they figure out that other people CAN'T see demons similar to how other people cant see Stands.

Which is why they can see the ghosts going in and out of buildings.
>>
>>82610453
>>82610326

After the events of Part 5 were over. Cartman went on to try and hone his strength.

By beating the shit out of the entire population of Israel.
>>
>>82614681
>Melinda
I'm not familiar with this character.

Everyone working in HR is already dead, either dead for real or just dead inside.

There's the volcano shaped shopping center above, the Urban Rangers must navigate its twisted steel of industry, and then there's the office complex below.
There are no windows there, you can't even tell what time of day it is, all the clocks contradict each other so you never know when your shift is up.

It's rows and rows of cubicles with dammed souls taking phone calls. Don't ever answer a phone while down there.
It's like a thought milking factory that feeds Telephone Avatar, and it is one of many, though this is the only one with the honor of having a demon overseer.

Dexter has to hack his way into their system (in many senses of the word since the sever room is overgrown with cables) while the other Urban Rangers fend off the water cooler crowd.
>>
>>82611783
Max! Powerline. Although he joins the heroes.

Jan Mouse. Who dies because of her contract, but inspires Max to rebel.
>>
>>82614899
Its the tittyharpy from fantasia. That paragraph was a reference to the Fantasia segment.

I... I work at an office senpai. I was taking the piss at some coworkers.

I dont actually know anyone called Melinda.
>>
>>82614963
Still not sure where in the story that should happen.

Once Max joins the heroes, there needs to be a scene where they pool their intel with Rex and start figuring out just what is going on.

>>82614793
Demons, unlike stands, can be hurt by things that are not stands.

Powerful demons should be able to make themselves visible to normal people, but they're only visible when they choose to be visible.
To stand users they're visible all the time though.
>>
>>82615028
Yeah. Which is why everyone panics when they see a giant homosexual lobster demon destroy downtown, but no one notices that the local mall has the souls of the damned passing through there.
>>
>>82615017
You mean the centaur?

She could work in the store above, interviewing people for positions at the WB.
>>
So is Rex on part 6?
>>
>>82615028
>Still not sure where in the story that should happen
Well, I figured that it takes place after Jan fight with the UR, where she's seemingly killed, and after Max's fight, where he snaps out of his Powerline persona. Jan's apparent death makes the WB sends Mortos to collect her soul.
>>
>>82615337
So before the Urban Rangers raid the WB movie studios?
>>
>>82614774
Maybe Rancid Rabbit's stand is constantly producing heat as it moves and grows, so Shego's fire wouldn't do much damage to it. It might even act as a sort of armor for the stand so he's less vulnerable.
>>
>>82615682
Since the movie studios seem to be the last shell company, yes.
>>
>>82615902
How many shell companies are there right now?
>>
>>82615964
-The department store - HR
-Acme Looniversity - R&D
-Movie Studios - ?

And the legal firm I think is located in the 666 story tower.

We can add more if anyone comes up with anything interesting.
>>
>>82615964
Let's see:

Looniversity - Research and development
Department store - Human Resources
Lawyers firm - Legal department
Movie Studio - Talent Agency

There is also a financial one that is yet to be decided
>>
>>82616119
Wouldn't financial hide behind a bank, or would that be too obvious?

I'd say there should be one more, but I can't think of what it could be though. It's just so there can be 6 departments, to go with the unholy gimmick.

There could actually be 7 and based on the seven deadly sins, but that might be pushing it.
>>
>>82616363
probably a stock market, so the UR have to go through a bunch of stockbrokers yelling "BUY! SELL! BUY!" and all the damage from the fight causes fluctuation in the markets for no apparent reason
>>
>>82616363
>>82616454
This could work. I like the seven sins idea, but don't know how it could go.

Financial is Greed
Talent is Pride or Lust?
HR is Wrath.
Legal might be Envy?
R&D.... Gluttony because of Jawbreaker experiments? Lust because of knowledge desire? Actually, it could go with any of them if you stretch it.

I still think a DMV should be there, managed by the sloth guy from that movie (or maybe the sloth guys from SvtFoE?). It'd represent Sloth obviously. Sid from Ice Age could be there too. I don't know.
>>
>>82616363
>>82616668
I think the 7 sins angle is pushing it too much.

I don't want to end up with a bunch of things in part 5 that are only there because they can be. Then we'll end up with no one willing to fill in the blanks for those parts.
>>
>>82616668
>DMV gets destroyed by Coop in the final battle
>>
>>82615746
Could work.

If Shego and Rancid Rabbit can pull off super charging Shego's power, they'd be pretty damn formidable.

I guess Ace and Zorak would be distractions in the fight while this is happening.

Klotz's role is to literally steal the land.
>>
>>82616363
>>82616793
The shell companies + the WB HQ makes six, so that's the demonic reference. Additionally, the shell companies could be arranged into a pentagram, with the HQ in the center. Once again, the painfully obvious reference flies over the Urban rangers' heads
>>
During the fight with the Gangreen Gang, I think there should be a scene where Roger Klotz is sucking things into his bag and he sucks up the land owner too.

Plucky jumps into the bag after him, but not before touching the side of the bag on his way in.
Inside the bag, Plucky finds the land owner and whatever else is in there and places another hole on something, this lets him and anything else in the bag burst out through the side.

After the fight Rolf gives Plucky a badge for his heroism.

It's a character defining moment for Plucky, it proves to the other Urban Rangers that he's willing to go the distance to save people.
>>
>>82617329
>>82616454
If we end up with a stock market it should be like a farmers market that sell a lot of vegetables with stalks.

"You tickle Rolf's radish."
>>
>>82617821
This is where the Brains monster from Billy and Mandy is located.

Is it an independent stand in this setting?

Anyway, heads of cabbage is what I'm getting at.
>>
>>82619346
The original idea of 「Brains!」was an independent Stand that was at the center of an information ring, but we forgot him (he's still on the original pastebin)
>>
>>82619574
So we put the stalk market earlier in the story.

They go there to talk to Brains! to help find where Gideon is. This is their next stop after the Looniversity stuff is sorted.

Also, since this is the old country, some things to keep in mind:
1. The water must be fowled with infestation
2. Bartering poles are in effect, meaning to conduct any market negotiation you must balance in your abdomen atop a pole
3. Village idiots falling into holes is cause for a celebration

Anyway, to make sure everyone is clear on this:

-Raid HR
-Fight the Theif
-Meet Plucky's mom
-Raid Looniversity
-Go to the farmer's market

They find out who Gideon is from the information they got out of the computer systems are HR, they go to Brains! to actually find out where Gideon is.
>>
>>82619346
>>82619574
What was it's power again? It might be too similar to TA.
>>
And of course an assassin tries to kill them while they're at the market.

Which one should we use here?
>>
>>82620967
From the patebin:

「BRAINS!」
Appearance: A large meteor that is surrounded by a mysterious green substance. It is able to sprout an eye stalk as well as several tentacles.

Abilities: 「BRAINS!」 does not have an owner and cannot move, so it attempts to conscript other Stand users into doing its bidding. (needs more)

So there's NOTHING on its abilities.
>>
>>82620986
If he's showing up, Tad Strange. If not, the thief.

Catdog (who organizes the Strays to attack them possibly?)
Roger (who kills Toph because Squidward betrays her.)
LeQuack (who attacks at the movie studio, pretending to be a director (or cooking show host like in that one game))
and Mandark (who tries to kill them while they're inside Bobo.)

Are our other assassins. I still feel like there should be a couple more though. Five attack them at the shell companies (LeQuack, Tad Strange, Thief, two others), while three other assassins attack at different times, hoping to gain an advantage (Roger, Mandark, Catdog(?)).

There could be more, but honestly 8 sounds like a decent number.
>>
>>82620986
>>82621355
Red Herring and Chuckie
Red distracts the UR so they don't realize they're stepping on cracks
>>
>>82621045
I recall that one of the ideas was that he was obsessed with knowledge, willing to trade information from his vast memory in exchange for new knowledge. But actual Stand powers, no idea.

>>82621479
Ah yes, Chuckie. The boy that walks through cracks to bring his mother back. Is he an assassin or a celebrity?
>>
>>82621479
>>82621661
Chuckie isn't an assassin. He's just looking for his mom. Any encounter with him would end with the heroes and him becoming friends. There's a quick battle with him at some point that ends with it turning out to be a big misunderstanding and they go their separate ways. And I guess he's supposed to show up in that AU too? I don't know.

Red meanwhile felt like an early encounter. Still, they'd be nice alternatives to Oingo and Boingo.
>>
>>82621743
How early would Red be in the story? Right after the gag's all together?
>>
>>82621355
The Thief fights them after they've raided the HR department.

What's Tad Strange's power? It should be to blend in with a crowd, which is perfect for a crowded farmer's market.
>>
File: 1366878000997.jpg (177KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1366878000997.jpg
177KB, 1280x720px
>>82621937
Maybe he's someone Shaggy and Scooby encounter.

Or a farm owner.
>>
>>82621979
Tad was suggested as having some userless stand on the last thread that I can't remember, but was liked as being an assassin's stand. He was suggested for it because it revolved around the user being unassuming or something.

Personally I don't really like him, but everyone else seemed to, plus I can't think of another character to give it too.
>>
File: 1461183517422.gif (2MB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
1461183517422.gif
2MB, 500x340px
When HIM goes kaiju mode will he look like this by any chance?
>>
>>82622224
Yes.
>>
>>82622186
I don't really get why Tad is wanted for this either, unless his stand is really something flashy, the aesthetic just isn't there.

I'd like to take a crack at editing Tom meeting Taffy.
>>
>>82622403
It really isn't. Just a sniper stand. Can't remember what it does though. I think it reduces things into blocks, but isn't that just Chris-chan's stand?

>>82621479
They can't be fought at the same time unless we do 10 assassins. Cat and Dog are two different people, with two different stands, they just share a body.

Also, I forget, are the Strays fought at the Looniversity or somewhere else? If so, they'd be the users who fight them there after manipulating the Strays and the Rangers into killing each other.

Still, there should be five assassins fighting them at the companies, and three fighting them at different times. There could even be 10 assassins in total, counting Cat and Dog as one person, but then it would be a clusterfuck.
>>
>>82623398
We don't really have the Strays down for anywhere solid it seems.
>>
>>82623581
Yeah.

Either they're animal test subject they fight at the Looniversity, or they're used as pawns by an assassin.
>>
OK, so I took the pastebin of Taffy meeting up with Tom and made a bunch of edits. Here's what I have for it now.

>CN City, Tom's apartment.
>Tom is relaxing on his couch, humming to jazz music. [ONE MORE TIME] toots along with him.
>Suddenly the phone rings. Tom stops the music, picks up the phone.
>"Tom, it's me, Taffy! Long time no see. Ah, no matter. I want to talk about Jerry. I'll be in town 2 days from now. Let's meet in Cafe "Digital Boy". You remember it, don't you?"
>"Yeah, I remember it. I'll be there at 2 pm."
>"Perfect. See you in 2 days. We have a lot to talk about."
>Tom hangs up the phone, sits down, turns the music back on. Jazz fills the air again.

>2 days later.
>CN CIty. Cafe "Digital Boy". 2 pm.
>Taffy is sitting in the outdoor area. Sees Tom, waves to him. Tom joins him at his table.
>"Tom, we might not have been besties, but you, Jerry and I, we never seriously tried to kill each other in our disagreements. So tell me this: why did you kill him? Why'd you off your best rival?"
>"Jerry... wasn't himself. He was being controlled by a bad man. He attacked me with intent to kill. I acted on my instincts. What he told me with his last breath sent me on a very bizarre adventure..."

cont
>>
>>82624252
>An hour passes. Tom retells part 3
>After the story, Taffy looks a bit gloomy. He smiles a weak smile at Tom.
>"So... what are these stands you talked about?"
>"They're the manifestation of your life energy. They have some pretty crazy powers. Only a stand can hurt another stand, and you take all the damage they get too. Also only Stand Users can see other stands."
>"Really Tom? This stinks worse than limburger left out in the sun. Stands are a myth. Tell me the REAL reason you killed Jerry! None of this bullshit about a Literal duck or whatever. I didn't see none of this reported in the news, so what kind of lies are you trying to feed me?"
>Taffy's head begins to glow, at the same time he's pulling a gun out from his pocket. A group of cats burst into the cafe, they are armed with guns. Tom and Taffy are the only ones around at the moment, so the guns are pointed at them. Taffy's glow gets brighter, only Tom can see it. "Is... is his Stand awakening from all this grief? If that's the case, he'll see my stand, no need to be subtle." Tom thinks to himself.
>"Hey! Mouse and cat! Give us your money, and we won't rough you up. Much." One of the robbers says in a confident voice
>"Alright Taffy, time for you to see how much of a "myth" Stands are. 「ONE MORE TIME」!" Tom cried out, jumping out of his chair and summoning his Stand. The moment they landed, Tom disappeared and reappeared in another corner. And another and another, until he got close enough to them to let his stand bash them with its trumpet.
>Taffy thinks "I see... a Wolf! A wolf just appeared out of the thin air! And it jumps around corners... And it bashes them with a trumpet? What is it? Are stands real? Was he telling truth about Jerry? Was his story real?". Taffy's mind was racing with thoughts of Jerry.
cont
>>
>>82624280
>In his mind before him was a strange hat. It was made out of cheese and shifted between Musketeer and Indian Style. Suddenly, a strange voice rang out in his mind, coming seemingly from nowhere and everywhere at the same time "「I DON'T WANT TO SET THE WORLD ON FIRE.」"
>Taffy's mind clears. He opens his eyes and sees the fight is almost over, Tom standing in front of the gang's leader. One of the gangsters suddenly sat up from the ground and cocked a pistol. A hat made out of cheese appears on top of Taffy's head. Almost by instinct, to protect the only person he had close to best friend left, Taffy imagined turning the whole gun to cheese.
>"「I DON'T WANT TO SET THE WORLD ON FIRE」."
>The gangster's gun became cheesy. He screamed out of confusion. Taffy changed the outside of the gun back to normal, leaving the internal mechanics cheesy. The gangster pulls the trigger, a bullet made out of cheese fries out of the gun, right at Tom's head. Taffy suddenly says:
>"「 TOUCHE, MR. CAT」."
>The bullet changes its trajectory and flies right at the gangster, stopping right in front of his face. The gangster throws away his gun and runs off, terrified. The bullet, uncheesed, dropps to the ground.
>Tom was finished with gang's leader by then. Now understanding the power of stands, Tom and Taffy share a smile
>"Taffy, we better leg it before cops get here!"
>When getting into a taxi, Taffy says:
>"Sorry for not believing you. I... I see they aren't a myth, now that I got one too.
>Taffy drops Tom off back at his place
>"Stay safe, Taffy. And never change."
>Taffy, staring at the road with a smile on his face, started his journey home
cont
>>
>>82622034
>>82621937
Werent he and Fred gay for each other in Mystery Incorporated?
>>
>>82624280
>The Old Country. 11 pm.
>Taffy gets out of a different taxi, it's a long walk from the road to his house and it begins to rain
>A hooded figure passes him.
>"Tell me, young grey one, what do you know of shepherds?"
>"They protect sheep, work with dogs, fight wolves, right?"
>"Life has many doors, will you join me for feasting and merrymaking whilst we discuss your new found powers?" (needs work)
>"Color me interested."

That's what I've edited it into, hopefully I haven't stepped on the original writers toes too much.
>>
>>82624393
Red only ever made that one appearance in Mystery Incorporated, he had no lines.
>>
>>82623398
What's his proposed Stand? [Panic Switch]? The doc is taking forever to load, so i can't check it.
>>
>>82611423
This stand would've crushed the conman coalition had he been around.
>>
File: tumblr_neydudONHi1qfiq2zo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x826px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neydudONHi1qfiq2zo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x826px
>>82624393
Nah, they never even spoke in MI. I think there was a gag where Fred was going to take a frat initiation that was a euphemism for getting fucked, but I can't remember.

Fred/Red Herring is surprisingly popular on tumblr though.

This reminds me, will the other Scooby Doo gang members show up at some point, or just Shag and Skooks? I'd understand if it was just those two, but I'm curious.
>>
>>82625278
It was the initiation and the fact that they were on each other's asses like 3 times that episode.

Are we making him and Fred canon in /co/co/?

Are they in a threesome with Daphne?
>>
>>82625278
Pretty sure we're just using Shaggy and Scooby, the rest of the gang aren't making appearances.
>>
>>82625225
Yeah, that. The user can set up a holographic image of themselves somewhere and return to it, undoing any damage to themselves afterwards, if I'm reading it correctly.

Honestly, I don't think it fits him really well, if at all. It'd fit Xandir more than it would Tad, I think (the stand's appearance would have to be changed though). It feels more like we're trying to shoehorn him into the plot somewhere, even though he's not really an interesting character, like Maleficent. And she can't be in anymore because Chernabog is already a character, unless we do HEAVY redesigning on her stand (not that we could put her anywhere.).

If Tad needed a stand, it should be more like Nue!, but that's in part 7 (and I kinda liked the idea that the Blue Meanie was it's user, but whatever.)
>>
>>82625447
That reminds me, where are we putting Xander into this?

He's fought near the end of the Gangs arc, and his involvment with Toph marks her for death and starts the long line of assassins.
>>
>>82625378
>>82625421
Shaggy and Scooby should at least make references to them. Probably saying they're in school or something, but they aren't because Shaggy is a drop-out and Scooby is a dog.

They could be alluded too as having stands as well, which Shaggy could imply are a lot more useful than their own, but they're never seen.

Shaggy and Scooby never bother telling them about their own bizarre adventures because they never see the need too, or they don't believe them if they do tell them.

Maybe they could show up in a side-story though? Whatever the case, they aren't major to the main plot.

And I fully endorse Red/Fred/Daphne
>>
>>82624404
Naw, man you did a good job with it. I like it.
>>
>>82625561
That part is in the doc, it's placed after they've defeated Gideon, they encounter him on their way back to Plucky and think he's another assassin, that's why Toph fights him.

>>82625627
Thanks.

I thought it'd be nice to have the reveal of Rolf delayed until after we've seen Plucky.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 320x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 320x473px
is there a way to make this Gideon a main Kira like villain?
>>
>>82626158
Fuck off.
>>
>>82626158
yiff in hell
>>
>>82608813
We should finalize what Dr. Facilier's stand should be. The name is still undecided too.

Here's what's there for it:
>Stand: 「THE PARASITE」/「SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL」
>Appearance: A long, slim figure that appears to be made from many vines. It's face resembles an ancient voodoo mask. When active it appears to loosely coil around the user like a snake.
OR
>Resembles a living shadow that can change into any shape depending on the mood if it's user. When a person shakes Facilier's hand, the Stand makes contact with the target's shadow and activates the effect.
>Ability: Transforms any lies the user says into truths, ensuring that the listener believes them absolutely. The Stand itself does not appear until someone shakes Facilier's hand. Once they do, the Stand appears and the target falls under it's spell. As long as you don't shake his hand, or if you do, prevent yourself from hearing him, you should be safe. Facilier uses this to trick his targets into making 「deals」so that they will use their Stands to accomplish what he can not. This also works as a means of misdirection, such as convincing someone their is an enemy hiding where there isn't, or that their friend is a double agent.

Destructive Power: E
Developmental Potential: C
>>
>>82626373
While 「SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL」 reflects Facilier's work, It may be too obvious. I think we already have artwork of the voodoo mask version, so i don't want it to go to waste.

Now, about the ability. It only make lies real in their target's minds, right? It doesn't warp reality, otherwise it resembles Jew Producer's [Silver Tongue]
>>
>>82626561
It does not warp reality, it's more similar to Eddy's MONEY FOR NOTHING I think.
>>
>>82626373
「WELCOME TO THE MACHINE」
>>
While on the subject of deciding stands, is everyone cool with >>82611158 ?

I like those suggestions well enough, and they've already been worked into some fights and combos.
>>
>>82621979
>>82622186
>>82622403
>>82625447
From what I remembered, Tad is proposed because of the "unassuming hides-in-plain-sight assassin" shtick and his stand might probably complement it.
>>
>>82627547
>his stand might probably complement it
Or rather, would make him deceptively frustrating to fight much like how the office guy somehow survives an ensuing clusterfuck in the office. That's what I recall from last thread.
>>
>>82625225
>>82625447
>>82627547
OK, so Tad Strange, PANIC SWITCH, is the assassin who will try to kill them at the Farmer's Market.
>>
>>82627547
>>82627587
>>82627801
if that's what people want. For reasons I'll never understand.

>Tad Strange and [Panic Switch] (Farmer's Market assassin)
>LeQuack (Studios assassin)
>Cat and Dog (Possible Looniversity assassins. They may pit the Rangers against the Strays.)
>Thief (??? assassin)
>Roger (assassin who kills Toph when she least expects it.)
>Mandark (assassin who attacks group at home.)

We still need 2-4 more. Two to attack the heroes at the other shell companies, and MAYBE two more to fight the heroes at different points.

And there aren't any assassins at the WB HQ, are there?
>>
Starting a threadly reminder that we're going for both a spook/cool factor for the demons in Part 5.

We're not going for the edgy demon interpretation that its supposed to be cool or something of the sort.

Unease, fear, confusion, overall creepiness, that's sorta what we want to achieve with some of the demonic elements. Everything else can be as bizarre as we want it to be, but the demonic stuff has to be... well demonic... for it to work properly.

That doesn't mean we cant make jokes about it. Like Chernabog and the tiny doors in his office.
>>
>>82628348
Maybe one of the humans working under Chernobog is Kevin Brighting.
>"This is the story of a man named Stanley..."
>>
>>82629376
He isn't /co/ though.
>>
>>82629426
I just wanted they to be a thing referencing him in the department store He provides subtitled narration to the actions of UR while they are in there, and get increasingly angry with them as they disobey him. They don't find him and defeat him though and the whole sequence is never mentioned again.
BIG LIPPED ALLIGATOR MOMENT!
>>
File: woods and Manmade God.png (930KB, 936x587px) Image search: [Google]
woods and Manmade God.png
930KB, 936x587px
Okay, here's my pitch for Woods for Part 7.

>STAND USER: Sgt. Steven Woods
>STAND NAME: 「Manmade God」

-POWER: A
-SPEED: D
-RANGE: D
-DURABILITY: A
-PRECISION: C
-POTENTIAL: E

>ABILITY: 「Million Dollar Gun」 - 「Manmade God」 grants Woods intuitive knowledge of any vehicle, allowing him to 「pilot」 it as well as an expert. When Woods is 「piloting」 a vehicle, he can choose to transform it into a 「Million Dollar Gun」 form - a Mechagodzilla-shaped machine made from the parts of the vehicle he is piloting, which can be up to twice the size of the vehicle. 「Manmade God」's abilities vary depending on the vehicle it has been created from, but will almost always include eye-based lasers and arm-mounted missiles. Additionally, if it absorbs enough energy from enemy attacks, it can use the powerful "plasma grenade" attack, though this will destroy 「Manmade God」's body and significantly injure Woods. {Not sure on this part - it's a key ability of Heisei MechaGodzilla and was prominently used in Woods' original appearance, but it's kinda dull and a bit OP, hence the self-destruct drawback I've added. Should it just be cut entirely?}
>Additionally, if another Stand user is within 「Manmade God」, they can act as a 「co-pilot」, allowing 「Manmade God」 to use their Stand's abilities (on the larger scale allowed by its large size). However, this grants the user a level of control over 「Manmade God」, potentially crippling the Stand's ability to fight if Woods and the 「co-pilot」 disagree.

>APPEARANCE: While Woods is not 「piloting」 a vehicle, attempting to summon 「Manmade God」 will simply yield a small, floating "wireframe model" of Mechagodzilla, resembling a blueprint. When 「Million Dollar Gun」 is used, 「Manmade God」 will appear as a Mechagodzilla-shaped mech based on the vehicle it was made from.
>>
>>82630145
My loose idea for this one was for him to be a Stand user working for Mr. Nobody, sharing a fight and vehicle with another underling, and eventually going rogue and throwing the fight after realising that the President sucks or whatever? I dunno how well that would work, though; the Part 7 doc doesn't look like it lists any villains affiliated with Nobody outside of the Brotherhood of Dada.

On an unrelated note, while looking up Manmade God songs for ability names, I found that one of them was called Lizard Bones.
>mfw Kiryu is real
Oh, and, uh, sorry for disrupting the Part 5 theme of the thread.
>>
>>82626795

I find 'em pretty all right.
>>
>>82626158
shoo shoo
>>
File: CFkFZ0sW0AM8kFc.jpg (27KB, 425x445px) Image search: [Google]
CFkFZ0sW0AM8kFc.jpg
27KB, 425x445px
Leo Luster and his 「Irresistibe Force 」
>>
>>82628239
I keep telling you the Thief attacks them while they are on their way back from the HR department store.

We also need some assassins guarding Gideon Gleeful.
>>
>>82632909
We don't want to over do it now.

So Thief is a side attacker.
We need 3 guys to attack at shell companies.
We might need two more side attackers.

Gideon shouldn't really be surrounded by typical assassins. Just make them hired thugs to be bodyguards. Rocky and Mugsy maybe?
>>
>>82633265
After they fuck up the HR department the WB sends the Thief after them while Wuya goes after Plucky.

CatDog could try to kill them at the Looniversity using the strays.

Tad Strange at the Farmer's Market

I'm in favor of
>LeQuack (who attacks at the movie studio, pretending to be a director (or cooking show host like in that one game))

Then after the movie set they have to deal with Roger (AD) and Mandark since even more assassins are sent after them after that.

So that's 6 assassins, or 7 if CatDog counts as 2.

And they have to deal with these assassins most of the time while also fighting WB employees.
>>
File: 4L_dIuDBPCI.png (252KB, 867x731px) Image search: [Google]
4L_dIuDBPCI.png
252KB, 867x731px
>>82632715
>>
>>82632715
>>82634533
Where would we even put him though?

>>82633855
Also, shouldn't there be an assassin at the legal department too? I don't know if it needs one.

Honestly, legal seems to be the least developed department so far except for the fact the Demongo is in it. (at least, I think he is. Or did we have him for financial and Azazel for legal?) We don't even have a wacky sorta area for it to hide behind. It's just a lawfirm, which might be a little too obvious? I don't know.
>>
>>82634533
Beautiful
>>
>>82634649
He's another snobbish director on the movie set.

And I thought legal was in the 666 story WB tower.
>>
File: image.png (739KB, 935x697px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
739KB, 935x697px
Can we get ever after high in this?
>>
>>82635802
Maybe in 8. We have a RWBY character there, so I don't see why not. Just limit it to 1 character from it.

You may also include 1 character from Monster High too.

Just no more than that.
>>
>>82635845
Who is the RWby character? I don't want to choose the same fairytale
>>
>>82635916
Yang. It's what's listed on the doc.
>>
>>82632909

>Gideon Gleeful

Wait, is the Gideon of Part 5 supposed to be the one from Gravity Falls or Scott Pilgrim? Because the doc has Scott Pilgrim's Gideon.
>>
>>82636048
I thought it was supposed to be Gideon from Gravity Falls.

That's how I've been interpreting it this entire time since dreams and Bill are also involved in what Gideon is doing.
>>
>>82636048
It was SUPPOSED to be Scott Pilgrim's Gideon, but when Bill got brought in, apparently everyone wanted all the Gravity Falls characters in as well. Hence why we now have Stan, Bill, Ford, Gideon, and Tax Strange. Personally I think it's stupid and there's too many characters from it now (remember we scrapped Jimmy and Johnny from the Urban Rangers for the overuse of EENE characters), but no one if offering any alternative ideas.

I want /gfg/ to leave.
>>
>>82636048

Nah, the ability was given to Gideon Graves. It's listed in the Stand Users's doc

>Gideon Graves (Scott Pilgrim)
>「B L A C K S H E E P 」
>Appearance: ???
>Abilities: Can allow the user to physically access the target's mind to alter or damage the user's subconsciousness by erasing or altering memories to the user's liking. It can also amplify the target's insecurities to weaken their morale, making it easier for the user to attack them in the real world.
>[Black Sheep] could only access the mind of a target if they're in a state of unconsciousness. The user will then open a gateway to the mind of the target via [THE GLOW], which is a bright aura that surrounds the target's head. The user will then disappear from reality and appear in the target's mind. There, he could alter the user's mind. A weakness he could have is that if the target becomes aware of the user, they will be able to force the user out of their mind. It will require a fight, though.
>>
>>82636222

Oops, meant to reply to

>>82636158
>>
>>82636222
Can we have the weakness be that the user's body is vulnerable while they're doing this instead?

Having him be in Plucky's mind makes the whole "looking for Gideon" thing a moot point.

We could add in another gang which Graves is a member of who are protecting him while he's trying to break Plucky.
He would've already finished the job had they not sent in Plucky's stand before they started looking for him.
>>
>>82636288
We decided to cap the gangs off at 5, with the Gangreen, the Fireside, the Heylin, the Rangers, and the KND.

It was already suggested he would have body guards. I'd hate to say the other Exes from the comic (though Truman and Tuesday X from the X's might be neat little references to that.). Rocky and Mugsy were also suggested as hired help, but haven't they already been put in somewhere?
>>
>>82636431
I don't recall them being placed anywhere yet.

So are we going with Gideon being also in a coma trance to keep Plucky in his coma?
Plucky getting his stand in the dream world could've forced Gideon to go into a trance to directly control his stand within Plucky's mind.
>>
>>82636048
>>82636158
>>82636179
>>82636222
So he (Graves) and Bill are going to interact? How does it go?

>B"Yeah, you know, you kinda remind me of another Gideon I know."
>G:"I doubt that highly."
B:"Oh, but you do. Same name, same attitude, same delusions of godhood. Say, and aren't you psychic too?"
>G:"I'm not him. It's just coincidence. Besides, my stand goes beyond simple mind-tricks. I doubt he could ever fuck with your mind like I can."
>B: "Ahaha, true. But there's no such things as coincidences, Graves. Everything is tied by fate."
>G: "Yeah? And where is this guy now?"
>B: "Ohhhh, he's dead. T H E Y A L L A R E. But don't let that get you down. I'm sure you'll do better than he ever could as long as you don't screw up."
>G: "....Right."

FYI, I have never written either of them and have no clue how they're supposed to go. I tried my best though.
>>
Guess I'll do something with kitty Cheshire from ever after. Though I'm only in the middle of battle tendencies
>>
>>82636948
Graves' assault on Plucky's mind is actually just to make a back door so Bill can get in there without ever needing Plucky to let him in.

Bill sits back and watches the show Graves is doing for a couple days, it was going well until Plucky's stand got sent in, then everything stalled. i imagine Bill would've mocked Graves at this point, but not helped him at all since he was under contract.

When the Urban Rangers finally get to Graves in the waking world and do whatever to him, that gives Plucky the opening he needs in the dream world to land a finishing blow to BLACKSHEEP, then the dream escape blanks to white, Plucky thinks he's finally going to wake up, and Bill rises from the floor like a giant pyramid holding Graves' soul.
>"Too bad, kid, you botched your contract. Now you're soul is mine, so don't mind if I do!"
and he eats Graves' soul before warping the dream world again.
>>
>>82626561
Once someone shakes Facilier's hand, they come to believe everything he says is absolutely true, regardless of how plausible it may seem. It doesn't warp reality or anything. It's more for playing mind games.

>>82626561
「SOUL'd OUT 」
>>
>>82637133
Could this be how many of the gangs under him came to be under his control?

I don't really want to deal with making any of the gangs sympathetic in that they were "mind controlled all along" so maybe only certain people are under his control as insurance policies to protect his own position.
>>
>>82637792
I actually forget, why does he run two gangs in the first place? Shouldn't every gang have a different handler, or am I missing something?
>>
I'm working in the stands of the Heylin gang, but i'm running short of simian themed band/album/songs. Any ideas?

Monkey Stand #1
Appearance: an anthropomorphic japanese macaque wearing a bladed armor and a cloak made of sharpened scales.
Ability: The Stand can make anything it touches as sharp as a katana, while retaining their original properties. For example: a bat can become an improvised sword, or the user’s arm can slice his targets with a karate chop. The sharpening only works while the user is conscious. The Stand also fights using the multiple edges in its armor.

Monkey Stand #2
Appearance: a gnarled monkey paw, bluish in color with sharp, dark claws. Is either disembodied or manifests through one of the user’s hands.
Ability: Allows the user to perform amazing physical feats thanks to manipulation of fate and probabilities in his favor. However, this manipulation is unnatural and faulty, causing negative side effects to the user as a result. For example: The user can leap through long distances, but he may land on a nail or spring his ankle. A punch may hit the target’s weak point, but the user will break one of his fingers. These bad occurrences can be delayed by using the power again, but the disasters will stack and build-up, if no accident happens after five successive feats, the paw will close his fingers and be unable to use its powers until the misfortune hits the user.
>>
>>82638061
Monkey Stand #3
Appearance: A hand of initially golden bananas, they often change depending of the ability used.
Abilities: The user can use the bananas in one of the following ways; the hand will naturally replenish the bananas:
Healing banana: when the user or an ally eats this banana, it will replenish his health and mend wounds.
Buffing banana: The banana glows with a purple light, when the user or an ally eats this banana, it will strengthen the user or his/her stand’s combat capacities.
BIG banana: the user tosses the banana against his target; it will grow in size and becomes hard as a rock in an attempt to squash the opponent.
Bad banana: the banana becomes rotten, if it hits an opponent; it will eat it, becoming poisoned and reducing his and the Stand's combat capabilities

Monkey Stand #4
Appearance: A big barrel with a pre-Columbian aesthetic. It is filled with a seemingly endless amount of tiny monkeys.
Ability: A swarm Stand. While individually weak, the strength of each monkey increases when it links hands with another monkey, becoming stronger with each monkey linked in a chain. The chains of monkeys can be used for both attack and defense. Additionally, the barrel can be tossed as a weapon; it’s extremely durable and will only open at the user’s command.
>>
File: 1461328973465.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1461328973465.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>>82630145
>Woods gains his Stand during the attack of a giant monster on the USA, after seeing all the destruction it caused
>Using his Stand, he was instrumental in the defeat of that monster
>Woods becomes a national hero for stopping the monster, 「GO GO GODZILLA」
Make it happen
>>
>>82637902
Handlers control multiple gangs each.

There's supposedly a shit load of gangs causing problems all over the old country, we only ever get to see 5 of them.

>>82638061
You don't actually need their stands to be monkey named or themed since the individuals already are monkey themed.

I remember there being a joke "who would have a monkey for a stand?" spoken by the warriors when fighting them suggested.
>>
>>82638083
>if it hits an opponent; it will eat it
Why are you throwing zombie bananas at people?
>>
>>82638061
>>82638083
Monkey Stand 1 feels too similar to Floyd the Barber. [Brass Monkey] maybe? I don't know.

2 is ok, it'll work I guess. Could be called [Monkey Gone to Heaven] if that name hasn't already been taken.

3 would be better if it were a random effect maybe? Could be called [B-A-N-A-N-A-S] after the lyric from Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani.

4 I really like. Maybe could be called [Monkey to the Moon] or [Flying Monkeys]?

Who were you suggesting each stand for? Remember, our gang is
Jack Spicer
Monkey Fist
Monkey King
Silver Monkey
and either Bananas B, Baboon, or Bobo Haha.
>>
>>82638580
Baboon (Skunk-fu) fits their theme the best since he's also a martial artist.
>>
Who are the remaining members of the Fireside girls?

We have Fang and Cindy Vortex, but that's it so far.

Riley was suggested earlier in the thread, but I don't know if anyone liked her or not.

We have a whole mess of character suggestions on the doc for them.
>>
>>82639482
I'd go with

-Fang
-Cindy Vortex
-Malika (Fillmore!)
-Gretchen (Camp Lazlo)
-Portia Gibbons (Mighty B!)

Also, I think Cartman should be under the impression that the Urban Rangers are a summer camp he was sent to.
>>
I know this is pretty off-topic, but what do we have for part 8? There is nothing but a couple stand users on the doc. There's barely even a plot outline.

I just wanted to know what, if anything, we had going for it. I'm not going to suggest stuff for it NOW, but I wanted to know if we at least had a basic plot idea for it in the future.
>>
>>82639906
>Cartman should be under the impression that the Urban Rangers are a summer camp he was sent to.
Cartman helping to save the world for all the wrong reasons never ceases to amuse me
>>
>>82640384
From what I recall, the big bad is Ethan and his Church of Gaming. Joining him includes the likes of Chris-chan.
>>
>>82640384
The /v/ LOSS meme is a big thing in it and terrible web comic people are erasing the universe or something.

I pretty much just ignore most part 8 discussion in general since I like to focus on the part at hand and also because I feel a lot of the discussion for it just suggests bad web comics that I don't want to get tricked into reading.
>>
>>82640433
Cartman thinks he's been sent to summer camp and is upset that he can't earn any badges.

Starts to enjoy "camp" when they begin beating up people (Respect my authority!)

When they face Jew Producer, he realizes there actually is a greater purpose to this since up to that point he thought they were just doing camp activities.
>>
>>82640384
Wasn't there an anon here working on a plot outline?
>>
>>82641560
Yes, but the focus is on Part 5 for now.

Also, just to make sure, did we finish [EVERYTHING] in Part 4's to-do list?
>>
>>82640468
>>82640498
Man, I know it's hip to shit on the likes of Buckley and CWC and Dobson, but I dunno if I like the idea of it being the basis of an entire part. Creating a work of collaborative fiction like this to insult real people feels... overly mean-spirited, I guess, even if they are douchenozzles.
In fact, it's basically going to end up being a hate parade for anyone /co/ doesn't like, instead of a celebration or loving parody of the subject matter like the other parts.
Also you know someone's going to bring in Jaques and HURR TRANNIES and that just sounds like a bad time especially because I'm a transfag myself
Just my opinion, though. But I feel we could come up with something better.
>>
>>82641913
I dunno, making Ethan the head of a church that plans to blow reality with what can be summed up as meme magic sounds pretty badass, but the part with Chris-chan...yeah that's more poking fun at that mess of guy, until he masters his Stand and becomes an actual threat. No fucking idea who's Dobson.
>>
>>82642048
Yeah, I think Ethan being a main villain and commenting on the nature of webcomics is a decent idea in theory, but when you bring people's actual lives in it feels like a bit of a bridge too far. And there's no real way you could use Chris-Chan without that.
Honestly, I just feel sorry for the guy; he had a shitty childhood and he's been subjected to a bullying campaign for, like, half his life, basically for making a shitty but not worth getting worked up about comic. It's undeserved, really.
>>
>>82642188
CWC's a dick but you're right that he got a shit break. Maybe just replace CWC with Sonichu? Same idea but takes some of the edge off.
>>
>>82641880
Yeah, I know. I was just thinking about what I should add to the stand doc, as well as come up with possible plot ideas.

Right now we just have web shows/comics fighting in it to destroy the world. Feels like it's missing something though. We don't even have stone men or fruits according to the doc.

If I or anyone else make any suggestions for it right now though, they should be spoiler'd.
>>
>>82642560
Adding on to that, are we even using stone men in that part, or are they just fighting a cult? Or should the entire plot be scrapped altogether?
>>
>>82642462
That'd definitely be better, at least.
I dunno, I feel like it'd maybe be easier to accept if it felt like there was a solid underlying idea, but... well, JoJolion's been going for 5 years and as far as I can tell, nobody knows what the fuck it's about, so we can hardly use it as a basis.
>>
>>82638580
1. It would be less destructive than Freddy's Stand since the sharpened objects need to be swung and can still be manipulated (not from the sharp side of course)
2. Could work since abusing the power can potentially kill the user
3. I was thinking in the "this shit is bananas" song, but i didn't know the actual name. May change the appearance, I didn't like it being only a bunch of bananas.

Didn't had any suggested users, but the one with more combat expertise should get the Monkey paw Stand. I recall Jack already had a suggestion related with creating makeshift sheng gon wu, but I don't know the specifics.
>>
I'm wondering if we should just cut part 8 unless people can come up with a genuinely great idea for it. Part of what's so enjoyable about the other parts is that they use their corresponding JJBA parts as loose frameworks for the story, but Jojolion is, what, half over at best? That's going to be hard to work with.
>>
>>82642820
I think we should get back to part 5 and worry about part 8 when we get to it.

So after Plucky escapes from Klotz's stand, I think Shego should fake surrender to the Urban Rangers. She sees that the group is dangerous and if she sees a way to avoid a fight she'll take it.

She tells them that they can just try again tomorrow since the UR look like the gullible idiot types who would believe them when they promise they won't do anymore land grabs.
>>
>>82642930
Does this lead to another fight? I had assumed Plucky escaping Klotz's stand was about the end of it.
>>
>>82643197
-Plucky escapes Klotz's stand
-Gangreen Gang fake surrenders
-UR go after the Fireside Girls the next day
-find out after that the Gangreen Gang was rusing them
-beat them up for real this time
-Learn about the handler and go to the city
>>
>>82643299
Would there be a confrontation with both the Fireside Girls and the Gangreen gang at the same time?
>>
>>82643438
No, they're fought separately.

We're not having gangs combine forces to attack, that's too much of a clusterfuck to write and the gangs do have pride that wouldn't permit them to work with other gangs unless their handler orders them to do it.
>>
>>82643503
It just seems a bit strange for the Gangreen gang to reappear after a first defeat though. Unless they don't use combo moves in the first fight, or only one or two use their stands. I don't really know how gangs work here, but maybe one member could be swapped out after their first appearance and they have a new guy.
>>
>>82643650
Here's how the first Gangreen fight goes:

-Roger Klotz is sucking things into his stand
-He sucks the land owner into his stand
-Plucky goes in after him
-Gangreen Gang think they have a hostage now
-Pluck uses his power to break out of the bag along with whoever the land owner is
-Shego fake surrenders the entire gang to avoid fighting an enemy they know nothing about
-Rolf's an idiot and lets them go when they promise they won't land grab anymore
-Then they fight the Fireside Girls, and I mean they FIGHT them and win
-They find out the Gangreen Gang lied, then FIGHT them
-Gangreen gang busts out the combos this time
-UR win anyway

You following this? The first encounter isn't a real fight.
>>
>>82643925
But there isn't any buildup, It might as well just be Klotz and Shego there. Hell, it might as well just be Klotz since none of the other members contribute to anything except standing around and looking menacing.

At least a few of the members should trade blows with the Rangers, then Plucky uses his stand to save the land owner, they realize they're underestimating them, and offer the "promise we won't do it again" deal.

We need some hints at what these people are capable of before the "real" fight with them. They need to do something except stand around and wimp out when Plucky saves the guy.
>>
>>82644167
Alright, so we need some trading blows scenes for the first encounter with the Gangreen Gang.

Rancid Rabbit could try to send his stand down Rolf's throat and he could doge it by doing his revolving doors thing.

Taffy turns Zorak's arms into cheese thinking it was a costume only for him to grow new arms. It turns into a big mess of arms if they keep going for too long.

Dexter has used his stand on a scarecrow, but then Shego burns it away causing Dexter to release it so he doesn't feel the pain, then he uses it on some big farm equipment he's modified to have a human shape so his stand can work on it.

Toph squares off against Ace, who's stand has grabbed some of the crops causing them to gravitate to Ace.

Squidward has used his stand on Cartman to keep him from being useless and they're after Klotz.
>>
>>82644992
This is good, minor correction though. Shego's stand freezes things. (I think so anyway?)

In their second appearance, the group begins using combo moves, with Zorak and Klotz providing Ace with limbs and whatever's in Roger's bag, and Shego and Rancid Rabbit sending an ice storm after them.
>>
>>82645152
Shego's stand absorbs heat from around her body and pours it into the flames it makes.

So the air around her freezes and she shoots a stream of napalm.
>>
I recently played Guilty Gear X2 #Reloaded to familiarize myself with the system, it's amazingly polished for an Arc Sys game.
Going to post the proposed moveset for the Eds in a sec
>>
>>82644992
So Dexter uses his stand on a scarecrow, while his stand is keeping Shego busy (and unaffected by the cold surrounding her), Dexter begins modifying a tractor into a humanoid shape. Just as he's done doing that Shego lets loose the napalm/fire beams and Dexter calls back his stand just in time.

Inside of Klotz's bag, there's just darkness everywhere, but oddly anything inside of it is well illuminated against the darkness. Plucky jumps from barn door, or wheelbarrow, to whatever else to reach the farmer (who is our farmer here?) before catching up to him and making a hole on some of the debris in the back which is connected to the one he placed on the outside of the back before he jumped in.
>>
>>82646829
Basing off what was proposed in the last thread.
As usual, stands are activated with the H+S combination.
>The Eds play in a Pokemon trainer meets Fatal Fury-esque way, as Ed and Double D are rotated in and out of the field of play, pressing H and D at the same time. Eddy remains in the background, as his attack options are quite limited. His sole attack is synonymous when either Ed is on the field.

>Ed hits harder than Edd, but his attacks have more startup frames and he moves a lot slower.
>Monstrous Slash: 「SPOON」appears uses its fists(tentacles?) to punch rush the opponent. P rapidly
>Gravy Train: Ed uses his shoulder to ram into his opponent. 41236+H

>Edd is the faster of the two, while having weaker attacks.
>「SAFETY DANCE」: Edd creates a projectile with his stand. H version is stronger, but Edd's startup animation is longer. 236+P/H
>「THIS IS IT」: Edd counters a blow with his secondary labeling ability, nullifying the effect. 214+K

SPECIALS
>「MONEY FOR NOTHING」: Eddy uses his stand to slowly boost a meter at the bottom of the screen. Once the meter is filled, he creates a 「MONDO STINK BOMB」that stops the opponent in their tracks, slowly draining their lb. 236236+K
>Fist Full of Ed: The Ed sitting on the sideline hops onto the foreground and the two begin to combo rush the opponent. Causes a reduction of power if missed. 1632143+P
>>
>>82648512
Shouldn't that be Overdrives at the bottom there? Also, I feel that Gaz should appear in Giffany's intro, as she's still inside the game console until PI explodes and she receives a body.
>>
>>82648647
>Shouldn't that be Overdrives at the bottom there?
Shit you're right. My mistake, hopefully the doc guy can fix that
>>
>Name: Kitty "Little Miss Kitten" Cheshire (Ever After High)

>Stand: [Cheshire Cat] a cat-like stand that has been passed down the Cheshire bloodline, the most noticeble features are it's smile and eyes. It unleashes a fury of slashes that could tear apart the reality around Kitty.

Abilitys:
>[Cheshire] the inherited ability of teleportation or disappear parts of her body. combine this with her cat like relexes and her enemies will hate cats.

>[My Wonderland] If little miss kitten grabs ahold of her enemy, she can teleport the both of them into the "in between world" that she uses to travel between space and time, this world is under her control

sorry if it is messy, I am only on Battle Tendencies.
>>
>>82650383
>Likes: Dog ears
>dislikes: people that hate fun.
>>
>>82650383
where would she fit in the saga?
>>
>>82650634
I was told earlier for part 8, which according to another poster, there isn't anything story related for part 8

soo...
>>
>>82648417
Maybe the farmer should be Farmer John from Sheep in the Big City.

He's an old country type character.
>>
>>82635845
Not sure how they tie in to Part 8 outside the fact that Yang lives in Scott's apartment complex.
>>
>>82636948
I love this

Gideon Graves gives off the corporate sense even more than needed.

I LVOE IT.
>>
>>82650790
I could swear there was a neat plot outline for part 8 though. I'm looking through the archives for it.

If I find it, I'll put it on the thread and see if everyone likes it, has any suggestions for it, any alternative ideas, etc. Then post it to the doc.

After that, discussion of 8 shall be over for the time being.
>>
>>82651618
>Scott
The heroes are Homesar and Tails anon.

The main theme of it involves modern media.
>>
>>82651674
Is Bill showing up in Plucky's mind a big reveal, or can we have this conversation happen while the Rangers are looking for him?
>>
File: hughcool.jpg (22KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
hughcool.jpg
22KB, 400x286px
If we have any character suggestions left, Hugh Neutron and his 「COOL AS CAN BE」
>>
>>82641913
>>82642048
>>82642188
>>82642560
>>82642597

From what I gathered back then, Part 8 was going to reboot the elements of Part 2, 4, and 5 and mix them up into one story.

Ethan is using the commotion from the Rock Men coming up and infighting to bolster his church of gaming.

His stand depends on people believing it can do anything. So creating the church, and "creating" the Hey Kids! JoJo..... thing. Makes them believe in him even more.

Chris-Chan made himself into a webcomic character. He is not portrayed badly or as a hero. Same as everyone else. All he does is fuse people together and have a Sonichu Stand. He is also Ethan's second in command and has his own plans with what to do with the "meme magic".

>>82651713
Yeah, but we added in Scott to the party because he fit as a proto-webcomic.

He, plus the bird guy from that webcomic make up the main party. Maybe a Monster High grill.

They fight against the Stone Men of this part, this time being characters from older animation. Gertie the Dinosaur, Koko the Clown, Harveytoons fellows. They have some beef with the webcomics and webtoons because they change up the rules of the media game.

At first it seems that the Stone Men are the villains of this story. They overthrow their former leader, Fred Flintstone, who has a Raoh-like physique, and replace him with the Harveytoons guy.

At first the /co/co/'s think that the reason the Stone Men got awakened was because of modern society/global warming/ the usual spiel and they decide to do what heroes do and fight what looks like a threat. They dont know that the stone men were after Ethan.

Ethan doesn't possess much power on his own. He's really just picking up the pieces from the Warner Bros. operations. The HeyKids! Jojo monster is the best example of it.

So from what I understood, the older toons don't have any love for the protags... but they arent after them until they pick a fight.

They're really after Ethan. Who wants to "end" the universe.
>>
>>82651688
Plot ideas for 8.

>Ethan discovers his stand, makes a cult to power it up so he can become ruler of mankind, by preaching about a fake concept he made called "loss"
>Ethan discovers the magic fruit, which will give him the ability to become a God with Lose Yourself.
>Fruit is guarded by Stone Men, who hate modern society, and are dying out because of it. They still attempt an uneasy coexistence however.
>Ethan doesn't want to bother, so he gives Homestar amnesia and sends him anonymous letters/phonecalls telling him that the Stone Men are responsible, so he'll fight them for him.
>Heroes fight Stone Men, who take it as a declaration of war and fight back.
>Ethan's cult meanwhile, spreads the word of loss behind the scenes, and it becomes more widespread.
>A hero may wind up getting suspicious or realizing Ethan is playing them, so he sends out hitmen to kill them.
>After this, Fred appears with his stand, Rock of Ages, allowing him to literally bowl over enemies
>He is the former leader of the Stone Men, who has become good and tells the heroes what's going on, and how the Stone Men are readying a full blown massacre because of their actions.
>Heroes and Fred must defeat the true leader of the Stone Men, letting Ethan get the fruit in the process.
>He goes OVER HEAVEN and begins warping reality, but loses his sanity and now wants to kill everything.
>He kills Fred with a building to get heroes to experience loss, but it only drives them to fight him.
>Confrontation, ends with heroes realizing Ethan's ideas aren't real, causing him to lose Lose Yourself.
>Curbstomp, Ethan loses and TO BE CONTINUED happy ending.
>>
>>82651752
It's supposed to be a big reveal.

Gideon was a danger, but largely understandable. He was psychic but had limitations. Plucky could stand on his own against him without needing to REALLY understand the dreamscape.

Against Bill? Plucky would need to learn how to master his own mind, as Bill seemed to willingly summon spirits, and harm him openly even in his own dreams. Bill had no limitations unless Plucky imposed them.

And Plucky does not do that until his father hints it for him.
>>
>>82652053
this guy got it way better than i did here

>>82652014
>>
>>82652053
Additionally, an outline for the first arc.

>After heroes get acquainted, Ethan starts calling them and telling them about people who might be useful in recovering Homestar's memories.
>After finding and fighting these people, heroes learn of the Lost Boys, the Stonemen's info handlers, who seemingly have knowledge of him
>After a confrontation, Lost Boys report to their boss, Christopher Robin, about it.
>Robin decides he's got some erasing to do, takes on heroes himself.
>After a long and difficult fight (that probably ends with another character dead), Robin is killed.
>The other Stonemen learn about this, and start preparing to wage war against moderners.
>Meanwhile, heroes start believing that the Stonemen are responsible for everything, falling in Ethan's trap

These suggestions are under review of course. If they are liked enough, they will be put into the doc.
>>
>>82652112
Holy shit. That's way better than what I wrote.

I really like this part if only because of the Hey Kids! Jojo monster.

I love anything to do with telephone avatar.
>>
>>82652066
So then how can we work in this little tidbit? >>82636948
>>
>>82652504
Keep Bill in the shadows.

It looks like Gideon is talking to someone offscreen.

It's a mysterious figure. the dialogue remains unchanged.
>>
>>82652685
And the doc has been updated once again.

We're actually making some pretty interesting headway with part 5 when we're just throwing shit at the wall.

So why does Toph fight Xavier one-on-one? Is she just the least injured after fighting the thugs protecting Graves?
Why don't the other rangers hear what he has to say? Did they leave Toph to take care of this on her own? But then why would they do that?
>>
>>82653442
Metawise, Toph dying after the fight with Xavier is a reference to how usually when he tries to help someone in his show they end up dead. I would say Toph gets separated at some point, which is why only she fights Xavier.
>>
File: 1462932990633.png (154KB, 323x440px) Image search: [Google]
1462932990633.png
154KB, 323x440px
Reminder to also read/watch My Hero Academia for those writing for part 7 since it does superheroics much better than anything the big two can come up with in recent years .
>>
>>82653587
We're placing the fight with him tentatively on their way back to Sector V after defeating Gideon.
It could be he shows up at Gideon's hideout and Toph takes him (the Rangers think he's another assassin) on while the others fight the thugs inside.

Toph's death is still a ways off after that.
>>
>>82653686
Who are Gideon's bodyguards going to be? Rght now, the only characters suggested have been Rocky and Mugsy and Truman and Tuesday X (from the X's). It really does feel like it should be a duo. Here are a few other alternatives off the top of my head.

>Edgar and Ellen
>Volk and Zayats (Nu Pogodi)
>The Koala Brothers
>Bert and Ernie
>Ami and Yumi (Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi)
>Chip and Dale
>Brandy and Mr. Whiskers
>The Wonder Twins
>Tomax and Xamot (G.I. Joe)
>Snooper and Blabber
>Scratch and Grounder

Or it could be two completely different characters. I just thought I'd throw out some suggestions.
>>
Could the Works of Bruva Alfabusa be counted as /co/ materiel for the purposes of Part 8?
>>
>>82654693
I want you to think corporate.

Angelica's Mom and Jonathan from Rugrats.

Shere Khan and an Office Lackey
>>
>>82654693
I'm not familiar with many of those, but is he only going to have two bodyguards?

They're going to need to be able to hold their own against Rolf, Taffy, Squidward, Dexter, and Cartman for at least a little while for it to count as a fight. Sure, they weren't expecting to be found, but it's still a fight.

I'm assuming Toph is busy fighting Xavier while this is happening.
>>
>>82654806
>>82654693

JOHNATHAN!! The boss says that if we can ice these children I'll get a raise! Tag-team with me!
>>
>>82654828
Johnathan is in this for a promotion.
>>
>>82654823
Alright then, give him four bodyguards. Still have no idea who they'd be though. Any suggestions?
>>
>>82655196
Professionals maybe.

They should probably fit Graves' tastes since he's letting them protect him.
>>
>>82654806
>>82655196
>>82654823
If we're going with that and with more than two bodyguards, how about this list of guys?

>Eric Feeble (Stressed Eric)
>Charlotte (Rugrats, already suggested but I wanted to put her here)
>George Jetson or Mr. Spacely
>Bob Oblong?
>Duckman?
>Stephen Mandragora (Justice League)
>Mr. Boss (KND)
>Haniwa Salaryman? (Gregory Horror Show, but I don't know if it's counted as /co/ or /a/.)

I don't know how well I understand the idea. I tried at least.
>>
>>82655661
>>Mr. Boss (KND)
[Sins Of The Father]? I like the name because it implies...something happened to his kids that he blames himself for.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzmLL6-fYOY
>>
Do we have Stands picked for Sector V? They aren't listed in the doc.
If not, I'm thinking they should be numerically themed - say, [Single File] for Nigel, or [5 Seconds of Summer] for Abby. Y/N?
>>
Adelaide and her stand 「RUDE」
>>
File: pinky.jpg (18KB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
pinky.jpg
18KB, 320x234px
Anyone want to do something with Pinky Suavo?
>>
Will Ed nickname his stand "Jib"? Because I want to see something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw976tnVBOM
>>
Anyone find any plot holes or inconsistencies in the parts and inbetween?
>>
>>82655661
>>82655616

Another suggestion of characters related with corporate business/classy type assassins:

>Black Mask (Batman)
>Toffee (Star vs. the Forces of Evil)
>Gilbert Huph (The Incredibles)
>Hank Scorpio (The Simpsons)
>Steelbeak and Liquidator (Darkwing Duck)
>Katz (Courage the Cowardly Dog)
>Wolf (From that Tex Avery short "Red Hot Riding Hood")
>Dilbert's Boss
>Hammerhead and Tombstone (Spider-Man)
>>
>>82655661
Charlotte and Jonathan fit the Bill.
>>
>>82659147
He can't remember what it's actually called several times, so he just refers to it as "Jib".
>>
>>82660788
But can they take on 4 stand using kids though?

I was digging it being 3 or 4 bodyguards actually. If there's four of them, they can be a sort of assassin team called "Four Businessmen of the Apocalypse" or something.

>>82660558
I like the suggestions for Toffee, Black Mask, and Steelbeak and Liquidator being there.
>>
>>82657017
I think there are stands for them in the stand doc.

>>82661113
>Four Businessmen of the Apocalypse
I like it.
>>
File: jerry.jpg (279KB, 637x782px) Image search: [Google]
jerry.jpg
279KB, 637x782px
drawfag here, If someone could storyboard either part 1 or part 3, I'd be more than happy to do finished drawing of them.

Pic related; one of my previous contributions
>>
File: one_more_time.jpg (214KB, 1024x1564px) Image search: [Google]
one_more_time.jpg
214KB, 1024x1564px
another piece
>>
File: edz.jpg (230KB, 1000x944px) Image search: [Google]
edz.jpg
230KB, 1000x944px
last one
>>
>>82661702
>>82661766
>>82661893
>>82661893
These look Jorge Joestar tier. That's a good thing.
>>
>>82661893
That looks good, but the Eds aren't meant to be wearing their standard outfits.
>"Swiggidy Swag" Ed
>Construction gear Edd
>Whatever the fuck Eddy was going to be wearing
>>
>>82662902
Eddy wears that disco outfit.

>>82660558
Toffee, Hank Scorpio, and Johnathan would be my picks for Graves' bodyguards from that list.

Though they don't really feel like bodyguards since most of them were leaders.

>>82661113
Do you think we should avoid using too many comic characters from the big 2 until part 7?
>>
>>82663896
I was just saying Black Mask seemed like a cool guy there. Though he probably should be in part 7 honestly. I guess it'd be up to the thread to have him included.

If we're doing a sorta four horseman theme, is Gideon himself included there, giving him three, or does he just have four bodyguards?
>>
>>82664003
I'd say he has three bodyguards.

Gideon counts as one of the four businessmen.
>>
>>82661113
>Four Businessmen of the Apocalypse
Each one has codename based on something that can bring a company to its knees.
>Liquidation. (Death)
>Outsourcing. (Famine)

All wee need now are Business analogues for War and Conquest.
>>
>>82664068
What does Gideon represent?

>>82665246
>Conquest = Acquisition
>War = Competition (think Marvel/DC or Pepsi/Coke)
>>
>>82665319
Gideon's Acquisition (acquiring his cryo-girlfriends), Scorpio is Competition (war with the governments of the world). Dunno about the other two.
>>
>>82665597
I'd say Toffee is liquidation since he is a usurper.
>>
File: tumblr_o59d35jjXF1r6a1vco1_1280.png (604KB, 1280x895px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o59d35jjXF1r6a1vco1_1280.png
604KB, 1280x895px
>>82653641
I watch/read it. I've got to say it's definitely...
all might

so what sort of compatability is there with Plucky and Rolf's holes, anyway? can they be the same hole, or does one cancel the other?
>>
>>82661702
I'll do a full-on script for part 2 for you dude.

Get ready to draw Catfirls, Fitgirls, Aztec ruins, and geriatric Hank Hill
>>
>>82664003
and why would he fit into Part 7?

He's great in 5

>>82665246
Indian homer f
>>
>>82666549
fuck, it got sent before I could finish.

From that episode where Mr.Burns outsources to India.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKRAQcWnCng
>>
>>82666549
>and why would he fit into Part 7?
General preference for using only cartoon characters prior to part 7?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCMNWAJiz5Y
Sly Marbo and [Primal Scream]? As this si web animation, it would be perfect in Part 8
>>
>>82666446
Plucky's holes only pull things into them if they are placed on flexible material. I'm not sure what the range of Plucky's holes are, but they seem to remain unless he gets rid of them. He can connect any holes he makes even if they are on different, non-connected objects and travel through them.

Rolf's doors only go through objects, if he puts a door on something it'll go through to the other side. I think it'll warp through to the other side bypassing the distance. His doors close if left alone for a while.

It looks like they're two different ways to teleport. Plucky can get to anywhere he's placed a hole, and Rolf can move through any object instantly.
>>
>>82667559
Rolf's power makes any mazes useless if he knows which direction to head in.
>>
File: GoofyRapSquirrel.png (588KB, 816x518px) Image search: [Google]
GoofyRapSquirrel.png
588KB, 816x518px
Okay time to take a crack at this.

Stand User: MC Goofy
Stand Name:「SQUIRREL」(The Rap from that one episode of House Of Mouse)
Appearance: A Humanoid Canine in gangsta gear, resembling Goofy
Stand Ability: Cloning:
A swarm Stand that resembles the form of a small squirrel, and can generate an exact copy of itself when the user shouts its name, creating enough of itself to overwhelm its opponent.
Power – D
Speed – C
Range – A
Durability – E
Precision – E
Development – E

Role: A wandering traveler who is always looking for a challenger to fight, or at the very least, an audience to entertain.
>>
>>82648512
>>82650091
doc guy here, added. What characters are next? Keep in mind they have to be very important to the parts and not a random low level mook that gets fought along the way. For example, characters like Tom and Rolf would be better than, say, the redhead gang in part 6 or Sector V in part 5.
>>
>>82668562
Goofy's soul was soul'd to demons so Max could become famous.

It was talked about that after Max died, or the contract was destroyed, Goofy would appear as a racer in part 7. I don't know if we ever did anything with that though.
>>
>>82668562
>>82668823

Ah, I didn't know that....then again this is my first time doing this so there's that.
>>
Rolf's power should, in theory, allow them to do "dungeon bypasses". Similar to how Tom didn't even bother fighting through Sam's guys in his building and just warped up to the top floor.

Doors will never be an obstacle for the Urban Rangers, but in a hellish environment, sometimes you don't want to see what's on the other side of a door.
>>
>>82669598
It's not a bad idea though. Goofy had a stand suggestion, but I think it might've been too OP? I dunno. Reiewfag's coming later, he'll give it his opinion.

Don't lose faith. If the rest of the thread likes it, we'll put it in somewhere. Or it might need to be changed. it does feel like it needs some limits. How strong are it's squirrels? How do they behave and function? Do they have weaknesses? Is the power limitless? Things like that may need to be addressed.
>>
>>82652053
>>82652112

Sorry for being off-topic, but what's the verdict on these? Should I edit the part 8 doc?
>>
>>82671232
Well I like it anon-kun.

And it's better than anything anyone else came up with.

Add it in. But can we get a Monster High girl? They can finish off the main cast.
>>
>>82671490
See >>82635845

We can include approximately one character from Monster High and one from Ever After High.
>>
>>82671640

for protags? A bit too much familia.

I have no love for that series, but I can allude to those characters being semen demons.

Also seeing that sorta character bounce off Reginald, tails, and Homestar would be pretty neat to write.

Not sure if we're going with Scott as a protag too. I didnt suggest him for the part, but Im ok with him joining.

(Read the comic and pretend the movie never happened. Comic Scott is cool, but also more human. Goes with the reluctant hero vibe im getting from the part.)
>>
>>82666660
>>82666666
>>
>>82671746
One, I still don't think it'd be good the have Scott in 8. He's been suggested for every part after 3 and he still doesn't feel like he meshes well with any of them, because he could literally go into all of them. I don't know if he should be used or not because we have difficulty deciding where he should go. We have Gideon Graves though.

Secondly, I wouldn't suggest both an EAH and an MH character be protags. One could be in Ethan's CoG. And keep in mind we have a potential Fred Flintstone side plot, possible assassins, and possibly a few fights with other characters to find out more about the Stone Men. They can be put in somewhere that isn't with the heroes.
>>
>>82671929
You make good points.

Alright. Let's make a deal.

Make Fred Flinstone canonly have Raoh's muscles and "look" and I'll admit that the two protag suggestions arent that good.

Also the Gideon thing would fuck the timeline if we made Scott a protag.

Nice catch, anon.
>>
>>82671232
Sounds good enough to me.

Also, just throwing it out there that Commander Badass would be a pretty great resident of the Writer's Block, being a guy whose central tenet is "ridiculous character in mundane situation".

Still think Chris-Chan is a bad idea. Replacing him with Sonichu and modelling [WEIRD SCIENCE] vaguely on Chris loses a bit of its thematic "zing", but avoids the kind of tasteless idea of using a fictionalized version of a real person. (I know we used Weird Al, but everyone loves Weird Al.)
tl;dr I'm not sure fictional!Chris can be separated enough from real!Chris to not make it weird and uncomfortable, even if Chris is a douchewad. Anyone else have opinions?
>>
>>82672548
As long as we have a character who can fuse things, it'd be ok.

Hell, we can even have Bogleech's bug self in here. Though I don't know if that would carry the same connotations as Chris-chan or not.

I honestly don't know if Bogleech's life has been terrible or not, so he might be a better substitute and be just as big of a douche.
>>
>>82673004
I'm just leery of the idea of using anyone's literal self-inserts in general. Figurative self-inserts like Ethan are fine because they tend to be more detached from the real people.
>>
File: Untitled.png (459KB, 560x438px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
459KB, 560x438px
What about Goodbling?
>>
File: phagelink.png (67KB, 300x361px) Image search: [Google]
phagelink.png
67KB, 300x361px
>>82673090
Maybe we could replace him with Phage from his comic Awful Hospital?

From what I've seen, Phage is to Bogleech as Ethan is to Buckley. He's also a villain too.
>>
>>82673298
Sounds pretty appropriate. Might stick it in the doc as a discussion point.
>>
>>82673159
And we have our first Looniversity teacher.
>>
Slowly working my way through the re-working of the Loonatics but I think I've finalized Tech's Stand:

>「HEARTBEATS」 (Grum)
>Appearance: A knight-like roadrunner creature clad in platemail scales
>Ability: 「HEARTBEATS」 is an automatic Stand that is triggered by the user taking damage. Upon so, the affected area will manifest a portion of the Stand with a durability just above the original attack and act as the user's 「BODY」 in place of the damage. The Stand is capable of healing its user but only under two conditions:

>An amount of 「LIVING CELLS」 greater or equal to the amount lost by the user must be collected by 「HEARTBEATS」 be it from animal or plant life
>The cells must be collected within three minutes of the Stand's activation

>Apart from its regenerative effects, when「HEARTBEATS」 comes into contact with a suitable source of material that which is not stolen will begin to decay quickly, leading to necrosis.

Power: B
Range: E
Durability: B
Development: C
>>
>>82673090
Kinda loses a bit of the whole "extreme meme" thing for such an important role in our meme magic story. Loss and ol' Chris himself are two of the internet's most impacting webcomic memes that people would recognize easily, and I can't really advocate for replacing him.
>>
>>82670424
Got it, I'll figure those things out as I develop this particular incarnation of Goofy. I have several ideas, but choosing which stats would feel right is always the hardest part.
>>
>>82673159
>Princple GoodVibrations
>>
File: Character_MsBitters.png (425KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Character_MsBitters.png
425KB, 720x540px
>>82673775

I think the original idea should be a teacher and a principal in league with the demons. I still think Ms. Bitters should be the teacher due of her supernatural, sinister aura, while Goodvibes can be the principal who sold his soul in trade of becoming a cooler and more popular individual.
>>
>>82673159

「SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS」
>>
>>82673912
>>82672548

I love the Commander Badass idea. I was about to suggest him for protag role. But probably not.

Stands are canon in his comic though. Him developing one might be cool.

If anyone asks the creator on twitter what his would be I have a 50/50 percent guess that she might suggest an idea. But im not sure.

I still like Chris-Chan.

Half his fucking skit was that he self inserted into his work,

We're not even doing real chris chan. He doesnt even go by the name chris anymore.

No idea why we're caring about it too much if Mayor Chris is the same as Ethan to some extent.
>>
>>82674235
We can have more than one teacher you know.

It's a big campus.
>>
>>82673912
Sonichu's as-if-not-more iconic than Chris, though. Using him as a character rather than Chris wouldn't fuck with that aspect.
And if we need a different replacement, there's always Pepe.
>>
>>82674400
A long, LONG time ago I suggested feels guy and pepe as assassins (or just fg with pepe as his stand) who tried to kill off the heroes, but failed miserably. The heroes weren't even aware of they were after them They lost through sheer luck and their own stupidity.
>>
>>82674400
>>82674495

Pepe and Wojack would be great higher ups. a fighting duo.

>>82674495
Confirmed redditfag.

who doesn't fucking know Wojack's name?

I knew this project would be fucked by redditors.

>This.
>Not wanting Chris chan to get his feelings hurt.
>Monster high suggestions.

Im not even surprised.
>>
>>82674623
Maybe I just don't give a fuck about memes?

Anyway, the limit on MH and EAH characters is one from each series. MH and EAH are still tolerable on /co/, just disliked by the majority. If they behave themselves, they'll be decent. Besides, we already have one confirmed, locked-in RWBY character as a hero. It'll be fine if we don't include more than one.
>>
>>82673298
I actually just discovered Awful Hospital and came here to discuss it for the project. Apparently I was beaten to the punch.

Fern herself might make a good party member or minor ally, too.[/spoiler]
>>
>>82674623

Eh, we could just use Mordecai and Rigby to that end to keep from succumbing to dank memes.
>>
>>82674623
>Not wanting Chris chan to get his feelings hurt.
It's not like Chris is ever going to hear about it, I just feel it's kind of contrary to the spirit of the rest of CoCo's.
>>
>>82674837
>Fern's stand, Ash Ra Tempel, somehow allows her to interact with concepts in the same way that layers function
>or perhaps it somehow manifests as the commentators, which are a real force within the story
>>
>>82674768
Maybe you should get out, you hothead.

The Monster High stuff is alright. As long as no one proclaims them as waifus or something like that.

>>82674918
It's not being malicious outright. He's a villain, and is dangerous. As a villain ought to be. We arent even touching his more recent... life choices.
>>
>>82674918

What about Asperchu then? Same principle but with that nice layer of self aware irony on top.
>>
>>82674264
So what does it do? Force you to take a quiz?

>"The time of reckoning has come, urban rangers. For it is here that we shall be mercilessly judged."
>>
>>82674957
Well, whatever. I feel like Sonichu would work better in the role, though.
>>
>>82674623
>>82674768
I'd been harping about it since we had tried to define toxicity for never evering shit. It slowly started to creep in, with LoK which we thankfully minimized to the only good character , the push for SBaHJ no matter how you slice it, it's connected to Homestuck regardless of the fact that it is funny and RWBY which I can see leading to issues, but I'm not completely opposed to it aside from finding the artstyle of that show horrendous . I'm not saying that we are really going down the road of darkness, but we gotta be more vigilant about this. I apologize if I sound like a broken record since I've said this before, but I just want it to succeed.

>>82674856
Mordo and Riggs with Pepe and Wojack as Stands would be appropriate thematically and characteristically.

>>82674957
I honestly hate MH and the other shit derivative of it, but if we're letting it in, we should include the awful Trollz and Bratz shit as well.
>>
>>82675051
Agreed, feel like he's more appropriate and goes well with Ethan
>>
>>82675154
>>82674856
Mordecai and Rigby from the original short?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1AQJQ7o62g

Or from the actual show?
>>
>>82675238

Hard to say. Original Mordecai is the better of the two but RS Rigby is way better than the original.
>>
>>82675189
Only real issue is that it reverses the whole "creator usurping his creation" thing that in part made Sonichu so infamous.

>>82675238
>>82675360
Maybe Original Mordecai and RS Rigby, who realize that the other isn't their original bro, but they try their hardest to act like they are.
>>
>>82674943
>Ash Ra Tempel has the power to completely erase one abstract concept from existence within it's C range
.if Fern earsed the concept of Flow, a river in it's range would stand perfectly stil while water would still flow on the parts out of it's range
>it's the only thing that keeps the heroes from being erased completely in the finale battle by erasing the concept of Loss so the party can fight Ethan
>>
>>82675442
If Mr. Nobody can go full on D4C with Nowhere Man, that could be a possible explanation for it.

Right now we're discussing things WAY off into the future when we should be talking about 5.

So let's talk about 5.
>>
>>82675588

Speaking of which, did we ever decide on who was running the Talent Agency?
>>
>>82675647
I thought it was the Jew Producer?
>>
>Stand User: Ace Dick
>Stand Name: [Alone Together]
>Stand Appearance: Ace Dick
>Stand Ability: Punchghost, with the additional ability of making the user completely immune to mind altering effects due to his complete lack of [imagination]
Perfect Part 8 protagonist, right here.
>>
>>82675960
No MSPA. This includes Problem Sleuth.
>>
>>82658516
An (under/un paid) intern who is a villain at first but switches sides closer to the final battle?
>>
>>82675752
>>82675647
I think the Talent Agency and the film set have kind of been mashed together in the collective idea pool.

Jew Producer is without question in charge of the movie set, so is the talent agency also part of the movie set section of part 5?
>>
>>82676387
Talent agency was supposed the be hiding behind the film set I think? It was just a shell company after all.

>>82658516
He was supposed to be a celebrity I believe. Don't know what happened to that idea.
>>
So, question for later:

Which protags aren't making it to the final act?
>>
>>82676810
None of them. Everyone dies by part 8.
>>
>>82676832

Should have clarified, I meant the final battle of Part 5.
>>
>>82676866
Ah.

Well, Donald was suggested to die.

Toph definitely dies.

Either Shaggy or Scooby.

Maybe one of the KND.

Squidward's beauty.

It's an epilogue thing, but Rolf falls into a hole and never comes out.
>>
>>82676991

As in he literally dives into hell to stop the problem at the source? That's metal as fuck.
>>
>>82677119
>something drives Donald up a wall, madder than any hissy fit he's ever had
>Donald has had it with this shit
>dives straight into hell during the final fight, looking to stop red guy at the source
>Steam machine goes fucking berserk- possibly remastered level
>bust his way through mook demons, maybe even a stand user
>eventual gets a red devil outfit while still smashing ass
>Donald literally rages himself into and out of hell
>>
>>82677119
No, he just falls into a hole. It'd be badass if he went into hell to kill all the demons personally though.

The rangers mourn his loss and drift apart because of it. He doesn't die though, and is supposed to crawl out of the pit in 7 (but he just gets knocked back in or is fused in 8).

Taffy starts losing his mind.

Plucky becomes more morally ambiguous.

Squidward works to become genuinley good, and spends his days practicing clarinet in front of the pit attempting to get better at it. But because he's responsible for Toph's death, he never will be. He knows this though, but continues as a form of penance.

Cartman is never seen again.

Dunno about Dexter. If he doesn't die, maybe he takes on a Stephen Steel roll in 7? And then he dies.
>>
>>82677119
Sure anon. Sure.
It's a parody of the kid who died from a cold in the actual part 7. Rolf falls down a random hole in the epilogue and doesn't climb out until maybe a background gag in part 7.
>>
So why exactly does Interpol think just two of their guys can handle the situation in the Old Country considering that Secret could only fight Tom to basically a draw and Gadget got fucked over in Molly's Gamble?
>>
>>82677262
I like this better than Donald dying.

A lot of things need to go into beating the Red Guy, and Donald going into hell to destroy his pork butt factory should be one of them.

>>82677532
They don't know the scope of the situation, the Urban Rangers greatly pushed up everyone's time table faster than most could react to.
>>
>>82677532
Interpol's staff is always shitty. It's a gag.

In part 6, Penny, the new head of Interpol, stops helping the heroes fight a guy who wants to enslave the world and make it his own because her best friend got killed by them after she went rogue and tried killing Creepy Suzie (because Suzie is a criminal and thus bad).

Interpol always sucks in it's management. It's a curse.
>>
>>82678030
This is something I've hated about our part 6's ideas and I see it brought up a lot.

Penny stop giving a shit out of pettiness because one of her friends got killed? That's the most out of character thing I've ever heard for this project.
If someone she cared about got killed, she'd send in the fucking troops and declare war right there and then.

Making her head of Interpol is stupid, the head person should be Jerry (Totally Spies), or MOM (Martian Mystery), or anyone in a spy setting in the seat of power.

Penny would be what? 19 during part 6? A fucking teenager head of an international spy agency? I know we're parodying anime, but let's at least parody the stuff that's actually cool about anime and now "oh wow, the teenager is the head of this big organization, look at how cool they are because they're in charge" Phooey.

I take a lot of issues with a lot of things I see about the shit proposed for part 6 but I don't get into it because we're not on part 6 yet. When we actually do get the part 6 I'm going to tear into it like Fred looking at a head of hair.
>>
>>82678183
Jerry, MOM, Major Monogram, Changed Daily, and "The Chief" should all be heads of Interpol if you ask me.

I don't know if it'd work to have five guys behind it though. If there's more focus on it in 6, then we'd get more of them.

Agent Honeydew should also be a member, not a head, but a member.
>>
>>82676457
Alright, so the Talent Agency is using the Movie Set as its shell company.

They do auditions and casting there, people sign contracts without really reading them, the works.

The movie set is a means to an end for them. They make people into stars in exchange for their souls.

So at the movie set we have
-Leo Luster 「Irresistibe Force 」 (Donkey Kong) as the director
-LeQuack as an assassin pretending to be a director
-Jew Producer as the producer

Who are the make up artist squads? What about writers? Camera men? Security?
>>
>>82678183
no, because someone she cared about got killed by Susie, one of the people she sent to help. I'm assuming she and Xero were very close friends, and having a friend like that getting killed for nothing would eat awaya t anyone.
>>
>>82678030
>>82678183
>>82678456
Might as well completely scrap the current iteration of part 6 and rebuild from the ground up.
>>
>>82678370
Penny is a Junior Operative, a Senior Junior Operative at best.

>>82678456
No, fuck that, there's MORE THAN ONE INTERPOL AGENT IN SUPER JAIL.

You don't just abandon your guys. That whole thing needs to be re-thought out entirely.

Hell, have Penny BE in the damn jail, from what I expected she was part of the group in Waifu Ocean.
>>
>>82678526
Although I don't think it should be from the ground up necessarily, I agree with the sentiment.
The things I think we should keep are
.>the current party memebers
>Warden
>something to do with prison
And that's it. Hell, make everyone ACTUAL criminals and have Warden be a "good" guy as the antagonist.
>>
>>82678526
6 and 8 are our weakest parts I feel. They both should be torn down and be built from the ground up. We need some HEAVY revisions if either part is going to be appealing.

We'll get to that later though. Right now, we're doing 5.
>>
>>82678526
>>82678619
It's very simple

-Super Jail exists to hold stand users
-Dora is in Super Jail for jawbreaker trafficking
-There are gangs in Super Jail
-There are Interpol Agents undercover in Super Jail
-The whole part should be like a prison break plot

We throw in every single jail break element that's cool when we need it. It becomes apparent that the Warden is insane and up to something.

We'll think about it more when we get to that part.
>>
>>82678637
How do the Urban Rangers find out about the movie studios?
>>
>>82675015
Maybe give him the Good Vibrations stand from the userless Stan list?
>>
>>82677305

Given the limited nature of Dexter's Stand, he seems like a candidate for early death.
>>
>>82675647
Mok?
>>
>>82678619
Alright, here's my revision.

>Pure Imagination is actiually more of a teleporter that can create a door anywhere from itself; Warden just suses it to bring people to It'sbetterthenaregularJailJail (a smaller Superjail in Florida)
>the protags are actual criminals who did actual bad things
>Warden is actually holding actual criminals as an actual good guy doing a good thing
>they break out halfay through the story, and kick Warden's ass to ensure their getaway
>the protags get away successfully
.the very last shots are of Mr. Nobody telling some of the Dada members to go to town on a group of escaped conflicts
>>
File: 1458623289012.png (90KB, 505x427px) Image search: [Google]
1458623289012.png
90KB, 505x427px
>>82678665
>>82678619
>>82678637
Seriously fuck all this waifu bullshit. It's just a way for fags to shove in their personal waifu with some bullshit stand so that they look high and mighty over the others. Just get rid of the waifu gangs altogether; make everyone each on their own regardless of whatever theme/color/personality they share.
>>
>>82678812
This
This has bothered me ever since the idea of the redhead gang came about
>>
>>82677532
>Interpol figures they'd better send more agents
>send Dazzle and Archer
>nothing of value is accomplished
>>
>>82678763
It's good, but Warden needs to try and destroy all criminals by erasing reality and rewriting it though.

He's supposed to succeed, for a short time, before either Suzie or Giffany destroys him, thus parts 7 and 8 take place in the new universe unrelated to the earlier parts.
>>
>>82678735
He makes it to the final battle and uses his stand on a giant statue to fight HIM in his giant kaiju form.

No word on if he wins the fight though.

>>82678763
Pure Imagination should be something stupid OP, like if The Warden had a stand, remastered it, then fed his stand a jawbreaker. Something stupid like that.

>>82678812
I think there still should be prison gangs, but just not all the prisoners are in gangs.

Penny ends up in Dora's crew when she was visiting an inmate who was an undercover Interpol Agent and a prison riot puts Super jail on lock down, trapping her inside it.
>>
>>82678883
We. Are. Not. Doing. A. Universe. Reboot.

It has been said LITERALLY every thread for over a month now that the events of part 6's ending will not reboot the universe.

Our part EIGHT'S ending is what fucks over the universe.

Can we please get back to part 5 now?
>>
>>82678763
>Warden as a good guy
Watch Superjail, the dude is fucking insane. I don't mind the protags being bad people but the Warden should be worse.
>>
>>82678812
It really should be this. Warden isn't running Ultraprison, he's running Superjail. It needs more males. There should be SOME females though, just not a huge amount. In fact, the protags might be the only females there, who got shipped over because of an "error" (when really, Warden just wants their stands).
>>
>>82678978
Well, yeah. But insane or not he still collects the world's most dangerous criminals and slowly eliminates them with deathtraps. He's a psycho, but a good psycho. Like Dexter but crazier and slightly more evil.
>>
>>82678976
Part 8 doesn't end with Ethan killing everything anymore. In fact, part 8 is probably going to be completely rewritten. It just doesn't work and needs to have 1; an entirely different plot, and 2; entirely different characters.

We're suggesting MSPA, Monster High, Ever After High, RWBY, Sonichu, and all other shit that /co/ hates. It can't go on like this and needs to be completely redone I feel.

Web cartoons/comics is a terrible concept.
>>
>>82679194
That's all well and good, but can that wait until we're closer to it?
>>
File: 1457202744185.jpg (17KB, 163x195px) Image search: [Google]
1457202744185.jpg
17KB, 163x195px
>>82678917
>>82678997
This. Very much this.

People who think Superjail is full of women have obviously never watched the show itself and I'm also looking at all you fucks who started this whole autism train in the first place.

Should part 6 have gangs? No, absolutely fucking not, because it would clutter up an already weak part (as was Araki Stone Ocean) into one giant snorefest of "oh look there's the waifu character from last year". Every other part has characters that were put in because they fit thematically with their respective parts, but in part 6 you have [insert random waifu here] with some OP stand joining in for the sole purpose of "mai waifu is in here yesss!".

Thank god SU was banned from this or it could've gone much worse. Of course, there's still cancer like AT which needs to be blacklisted (they have some fans who fanatically hate JoJo in which they spam AT pics on their threads in other websites).
>>
>>82679194
I have very little interest in part 8 over all since most of what I've seen suggested for it are bad webcomics that I'm not going to read, so I have no point of reference nor any familiarity for many of the characters proposed for part 8.

If it were based on popular web animation like There She Is, or Homestar Runner, or anything that people actually know about, then I feel it would actually go over better.

But anyway

PART

FIVE

Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi for movie set, yay or nay?
>>
>>82679348
Yes.

And their stands are the Teen Titans. How can two girls have five stands amongst them? Figure it out.
>>
File: 1456517040756.gif (322KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1456517040756.gif
322KB, 300x300px
>>82679309
On that topic we should replace most if not all of part 6's MCs since they still come off as too "waifu-y" (especially Creepy "Herny" Suzie and Gaz "bigdad" Membrane).
>>
>>82679473
I'd place them as the makeup artist squad since I feel Bugs Bunny is way too OP to just be a minor villain.
>>
>>82679309
>>82679536
Agreed. Should they still be girls though?

Like >>82678997
Said, Warden may have received them "by accident", but perhaps an all dude part would work maybe?

Whatever the case, the people allowed in HAVE to be cartoon criminals. Like, actually convicted criminals. Characters who canonically have committed crimes. Frequently. Swiper would be better than Dora for example.
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 700x573px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 700x573px
>>82679536
Alright, Diavolo!

I understand that you may want to stop us. You don't want us here. You want this to be the end.

But I can think of an even better ending.

THE NEVER ENDING!

GOLD EXPERIENCE REQUIEM!!

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA
>>
File: 1460772633126.png (248KB, 610x518px) Image search: [Google]
1460772633126.png
248KB, 610x518px
>>82679652
>Should they still be girls though
Just one, but as a supporting character. One that is reasonable, caring, and doesn't come across as a bitch.
>>
File: FLhs5Rk.png (808KB, 936x962px) Image search: [Google]
FLhs5Rk.png
808KB, 936x962px
>>82679743
GER Is killed by MIH and Giorno was rebooted, by the way.
>>
File: Twoh.png (1MB, 970x967px) Image search: [Google]
Twoh.png
1MB, 970x967px
>>82679743
Not so fast, Giorno.

*punch*

I hereby declare that part 6 would no longer be about waifushit.
>>
>>82679348

I'd say so, they'll make for a good fight and they could serve as audio techs. Should they share a Stand or just have complimentary abilities?
>>
>>82679309
It's called "Waifu Ocean" and I think we should stick with that. While I don't agree with it being a dumping ground for everyone's waifus, I do think it should be the part with a female group as the lead.

I really don't want to be discussing part 6 right now like I said in the past the kick started this whole damn changing part 6 discussion.

>>82680003
Complimentary abilities.

Yumi's stand should be like a train whistle since the one episode of the cartoon I remember is them going on a bad trip after eating bad sushi and he neck extended and turned into a train whistle.

The steam from it can alter complexions and the external appearance of objects. Like how when someone powders someone's face and it causes a full make up to appear on it.
>>
>>82679536

>bringing Bigdad in the discussion

I dunno man, last time I saw the IZ fans from /co/ aren't really fond of Bigdad's version of Gaz. As one of the guys who recommended her to be one of the main characters in Part 6 I wouldn't like her to be drawn as the Bigdad version either.

If she still gets approved to appear in Part 6, I prefer she was drawn using the outfit she now wears in the comic book series. But that just is my personal input.
>>
>>82674856
>"Dude, if we stick to the prophecy, everything will be alright".
>Rigby ends in the hospital with severe trauma

>>82674957
He starts as a Team Rocket-esque villain, but grows dangerous as he masters his Stand' secondary ability. He may as well have a backstory with Tails where He kills Boom!Sonic because of the blue arms

>>82676330
Currently, he is one of the celebrities

>>82676457
Yep, shell company but we still need the demon in charge of the talent agency
>>
File: 1458433664474.png (142KB, 253x283px) Image search: [Google]
1458433664474.png
142KB, 253x283px
>>82680153
>Waifu Ocean
That idea has been utter shit since day one, anon. The anon who initially thought of that part only did it because he just looked up the JoJo wikia and saw that three of the MCs and some of the minor antagonists were female (who understandably were pretty shit save for FF) and he just proclaimed to the others that time that part 6 would be about waifus, and they only agreed because they were casual fans who only watched the anime and didn't wryyyd the manga or not that far into it, without realizing the horrific complications that would arise from a part full of waifus that would cater only to waifufags.

>>82680274
No. More. Gaz.
>>
>>82680477
The way I'm imagining our Part 6 going down is like this:

Super Jail is basically Disney World and The Warden makes stand users fight in something like the Hunger Games for his amusement.
I guess that's similar to Deadman Wonderland now that I think about it, but that's an after thought.

Girls in prison is part 6 in a nutshell, just like part 5 in a nutshell is the vampire's son joins the mafia.

I don't really give a shit about most of the characters proposed so far for part 6, but I do want to keep Dora and Penny.

Dora because I find it funny how she's always crossing boarders illegally and is now in prison, and Penny because we set her up for this since her introduction.
>>
>>82680647
Them plus two or three more because of a mix up. Otherwise Superjail is an all males prison.

>>82679843
I propose that Dora not be an MC, but a brojo. Like here. The main characters and the rest of the cast are dudes, with few females being in Warden's security.

Point is, Superjail is a male prison. Use Ultraprison if you want your Waifu Ocean plot so badly. Waifu Ocean sucks and needs to be changed to something else.
>>
>>82679897
SBRverse is a completely different universe to the final rebuilt universe at the end of Stone Ocean. The Joestar bloodline took a completely different path, I still wonder if the bowlcut kid is going to be relevant later on or just a nod to Giorno.
>>
>>82680431
>actually using Sonic characters

See, this is the MAIN reason I hate 8. It encourages stupid shit like this. Sonic doesn't deserve a position in CoColion. Neither does Tails. They're more /v/ or /a/ than anything. They don't belong here. None of it does.

We need to start all over with 8. No shitty meme based villains. No shitty characters from RWBY, Sonic, AT, etc.

But right now it's part 5. Let's focus on 5, and talk about how we should redo part 8 later.
>>
>>82681010
Knuckles is in part 2 though
>>
>>82675154
this guy speaks the truth.
>>
>>82678455
>>82680003
Puffy Amiyumi, audio techs.

Who else is on set? I want more part 5 discussion already.
>>
>>82675647
Jew Producer.

The Jews report directly to the demons.
Not the set. The entire thing.

>>82677305
Dexter gets murdered by HIM

Max dies to a major demon.
>>
>>82677532
shit happens way too fucking fast.

JoJo plots start and end under a week at shortest. A Month or two at best.

Bureacracy CANT keep up.
>>
>>82678370
>>82678183

Penny was just an agent.

If she was a head or the director she'd have to be way older.

I always thought she went rouge. Superjail IS after all government approved.
>>
>>82681230
Bugs
Jew Producer
LeQuack
Pinky
Mok?

I'll try and think of others.
>>
>>82678526
>>82678637

Part 8 can still be fixed.

Keep the webcomics/oldschool animation/ and meme magic angle.

Keep the HeyKids!JoJo Monster.

Keep the fruit deception and Ethan tricking the protags and the Rock Men into fighitng.

It still works familia.
>>
>>82681273
Shit happened so fast the demons couldn't spin any plots to counter the Urban Rangers quick enough and they had to go man of murder on the city in the final fight since they ran out of pawns.

How long is Plucky in his coma anyway?

He's in that coma for the duration of HR, Looniversity, Farmer's Market, fighting Gideon, (does something else go here?), raiding the movie set, fending off a slew of assassins, and the WB tower climb.

How long does all that take? A week?
>>
>>82678763
too straightforward.

Strickland plays the good guys getting caught up between two villains thing.

Robo-Dale getting his ass handed to him by Giffany and major damages done to their installations causes them to go on the defensive. They stop bothering to fight the protags and instead focus on keeping the (real) jail together.
>>
>>82679194
thats not true. Fuck you. We're treating that shit with respect. It's there, but the characters are in character and we dont go out of our way to make them idiots or anything..

Its like calling us culturally insensitive for gourping Chel, Kuzco, and Kida in the same culture as Aztecs when none of them are that.

>>82679348
I kinda thought they'd be talent. Their small segments in CN have them look like desperate artists.
>>
File: 1461988516391.png (569KB, 896x401px) Image search: [Google]
1461988516391.png
569KB, 896x401px
>>82681010
Actually, it's better to completely scrap characters whose original franchise were not /co/ in origin; for example even though Tempo Lalinde originated in /co/ adaptations, her original franchise is still /v/ and therefore should be scrapped.

>>82681151
Then fucking replace him. Suggesting Brock Samson, Hoss Delgado, or Action Hank, and then rewrite the dialogue accordingly. Don't say "it's too late" because it's all still pastebin material and the comic adaptation hasn't reached that far (if it'll ever be).

>>82681366
You can't fix something that was already a gigantic pile of junk in the beginning.

>>82681423
>Giffany
No.
>>
>>82679536
Giffany too.
Didnt like her in Gravity Falls.

But I want tosee her fight RoboDale.
>>
>>82681508
They could be talent, but they were depicted as jack-of-all-trade types in the show when they worked different jobs all the time.

So it could go either way.
>>
>>82680431
I think it works

Sonic Boom and Archie have GREAT comics.
Im not a sonicfag, but I want to show respect.

Chirs Chan getting tougher as time goes on is also something I like.
>>
>>82681552
Knuckles in part 2 is fine, it never caused any issues and it tied in with the MASTER EMERALD BEING A PLOT POINT FOR AN ARC IN PART 3.

It's seriously not an issue having Knuckles in this. You're making issues out of nothing now.

Stop harping on part 6 and help us with part 5.
>>
>>82681391
Like a Month or two. By the time anyone comes to help, the city is ashes and the dmeons are banished.

Not killed.

Banished.
>>
>>82681552
Im starting to dislike you anon.

>Trying to rewrite earlier parts.

>Not caring about the work guys like me and sandcastles put into part 2. Or what Melodyfag did to make Knuckles work as a character.

>Hating on Giffany and Robodale.

>hating Tails gets trolled tails.

Go back to fucking reddit you faggot.
>>
>>82681646
By the time the Urban Rangers are at the top of the WB tower, how much time has passed since Plucky met Rolf? Because Plucky wakes up when they get to the top of the tower.

The city has yet to be destroyed at this point.
>>
>>82681552
Just because of you now I want part 8 to remain as it is with the meme magic Ethan shit.
>>
>>82681711
About 2 weeks.

I heard an anon say that, and it made sense.

Part 5 is high octane. Assassins make most sorts of inner city transport difficult. They can only sleep in a magic clam because nowhere else is safe.

They're glad to cross the street without having an assassin trail htem.
>>
>>82681703
>>82681790
I'm pretty sure we are using one of the cartoon versions of tails or the one from archie comics now.
>>
>>82681790
He'd like it?

Tails is a hero and grows as a character. Sure he gets tricked but he tries to redeem his actions at the end.

>no one wants too Johnny Bravo and Nigel Thornberry meeting Knuckles the Echidna out of fucking nowhere.

I want you to think REALLY hard about what yo usaid.

>>82681852
Yeah, I think we switched him.
>>
>>82681866
>yo usaid
Fucking irony.
>>
>>82681790
>no one wants too Johnny Bravo and Nigel Thornberry meeting Knuckles the Echidna out of fucking nowhere
It's almost like its bizarre or something.
>>
>>82681942
so what? My keyboard's broken.

Doesn't change that you are complaining about Knuckles being in a part where Johnny Bravo fucks an alien cat.
>>
>>82681765
So from start to end, that's 2 weeks, but from start to coma, how long is that?

Pre-coma has Gangeen, Fireside, Gangreen again, travel to the city, Dr. Facilier, and the Warriors.

Coma has Sector V, HR, Looniversity, Farmer's Market, tracking Gideon, maybe something else, fighting on the WB studio set, facing off against assassins, and the WB tower + the time it takes to get places.

Post-coma they're fighting demons.
>>
>>82682320
i meant from coma to wake up?

I give them a week and a half to get to the coma.

1 night after the coma.
>>
>>82682320
Plucky only ever fights Bill and Red Guy,

He doesnt fight other demons.

Part of the fun in part 5 is that Plucky is protagonist in name only. He's mostly tomato.
>>
>>82682457
I was checking the docs and considered the idea of using Mortos Stand as part of the coma fights, but that would require that Plucky saw a surface with All Night Long before going tomato.
>>
>>82674856
>>82675154
>>82675238
Actually, why don't we use Gamzee and Tavros from Homestuck instead of them? It'd work a lot better, considering the whole web comic theme. Actually, a lot of HS characters could show up there. Why haven't any been suggested yet?

Other characters I'd like to suggest for the part would be
>Junior/Minnie/Her (Grim Tales from Down Below)
>Drip or Jack (Jack)
>Hatsuki and/or Summer (Moon Over June)
>Leo and Aeris (VG Cats)
>Tycho and/or Gabe (Penny Arcade)

Not like heroes or anything. Probably other members of Ethan's cult or assassins. It just feels lacking in the character department, so I thought I'd throw out some that came to mind. If anyone likes any particular suggestion, I'll add it to the doc.

The focus is on part 5 anyway, but a lot of people were talking about 8, so I thought I'd add some character who might be good for it while we were at it.
>>
>>82682535
>Homosuck

Get out.
>>
>>82682535
>Homestuck
cough, NEVER EVER, cough

>Tycho and/or Gabe (Penny Arcade)
I was making a Stand for one of them but turned out too similar to sideshow bob proposed stand
>>
>>82682457
Plucky wakes up right around when Patrick is beaten, it takes him a bit to get the battle field, but he is awake for the whole demons arc.

>>82682428
What? 1 night what?

Plucky's in that coma for at least, I'd say, 6 days, more than likely more than that.

Plucky goes into the coma, Rangers fight Sector V the same day, fight HR the next day? Otherwise it's the same day they fought the Warriors.

So HR happens the second day Plucky is in his coma, Looniversity the third day and he gets his stand in his dreams, Farmer's Market the 4th day, then the 5th day they finally find Gideon and Bill takes over.

Hmm, there's a problem, how does Plucky hold out for 3 days without his stand being assaulted by Gideon?
>>
>>82682598
The demons arc is over when PAtrick goes down.

When Patrick goes down its the final battle.

>>82682598
IRL? Thats where his mom and the ghostbusters show up.

In the dream? gideon likes playing with his food. And plays too much by the rules. He thinks Plucky knows more about the dreamscape than he lets on.

Bill doesnt play by those rules, which is why hes more dangerous.

After plucky wakes up, the demon arc is nearly over.

Only the top guys remain.

An all night Man of Murder battle.
>>
>>82682666
No, when Patrick goes down, then the Red Guy and HIM reveal themselves. This is well established at this point.

Maybe the time table should be pushed up and the UR fight the Warriors, Sector V, and HR in the same day.
>>
>>82682666
>Satan discusses about the demon arc
Nice

I got the impression that when Patrick is defeated, the top of the pyramid (HIM, Red Guy and TA) are fought at the same time but different places, or HIM and TA first, then Plucky goes for Red Guy alone
>>
>>82682777
>>82682768

I think i misunderstood the other guy. I thought he meant that after Patrick went down, that the part went on for longer.

As I understood ever since we were still in Part 4, that after Patrick goes down only the top guys (TA,HIM, and Red Guy) remain.

Them fighting the heroes is them humoring them.

They dont need Stands to kill them. But do it for kicks. If they can manage to defeat the Stand. Then the Demons will leave Earth for 1,000 years and a day. Enough time for the heroes to live out their lives and for their lineage to change enough for the demons not to hold a grudge.

That is. IF they win.

Commence battle.

But yeah, different places.

The heroes NOPE out of a 666 story tall building. They agree on a rendesvous point and split up.

So yeah. Same time. Different places.
>>
>>82682777
HIM's Stand in particular will be interesting. There could tons of random explosions and traps happening leading up to the fight that he created using Tomorrow Never Knows.
>>
>>82682582
>>82682584
???

What? I thought /co/ liked HS? Plus it'd fit the theme better than anything else. For some reason it was a hugely defining web comic that inspired a lot of other things. I never thought it was that good though. I mean, it wasn't BAD, but the writing felt pretty mediocre and lackluster. But it's no worse than RWBY.

Also, from my understanding, it had a fucking huge amount of characters, any one of which would fit perfectly into part 8. Actually, aren't the Midnight Crew supposed to show up as assassins? I don't understand why we would include them but not any other characters
>>
>>82683045
are you new here or something bro?

Go back to wherever you came from.
>>
>>82682969
Yes, when Patrick goes down, the only ones left are Red Guy, HIM, and TA.

Plucky wakes up right about when Patrick goes down since he's defeated Bill.

I think it'd be good if we all read the current part 5 doc to make sure we're all caught up on where we are currently.
>>
>>82683045
Homestuck has a negative history on this board that automatically bans it from this project. Shit used to be out of control and /co/ never got over it.
>>82683082
Play nice. We're all autists here.
>>
>>82683082
Well, there's a thread for it every time I come here.

From what I've seen of the fandom and the content of the comic, it's literally no different than RWBY, AT, and Sonic and Loss, and those things are still allowed in.

My main point is that it would give us a WHOLE lot more characters to go with, and more potential for developing the (mostly bare) plot. And it's pretty much the blueprint of modern web comics/cartoons, like Homestar was in the early 2000s. I'm not saying it wasn't a bad comic, but from what I've seen of it, I don't really see why it shouldn't be allowed.

And yeah, I am new, and I'm almost scared to ask why SU isn't on here.
>>
OK, so I've got some ideas to spin

>After they've defeated Dr. Facilier ,Cartman eats one of the jawbreakers on his person
>Shaggy and Scooby appear since they were also tracking Dr. Facilier
>Cartman's hatred of hippies causes him to manifest his stand instead of getting Holly Kujo syndrome
>He is easily subdued
>Shaggy and Scooby explain to the UR the nature of the jawbreakers over lunch
>We could put the flashback of Farnsworth creating them here
>Rolf immediately smashes the jawbreakers after hearing of this
>Shaggy and Scooby get a call, Dr. Facilier is already dead, died of a "heart attack"
>Shaggy asks the UR to stick around town for a couple days since they may be targeted now and the guys targeting them are their only leads now
>We get a scene with Rex, Shaggy and Scooby are working with Interpol on this one
>The confirmation of stand jawbreakers causes Rex to call in for backup
>>
Reviews are going to come next thread because Reviewfag needs sleep bad. Make sure to save all the stand suggestions from this thread on the doc and I promise I'll get to them tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
>>82683568
See >>82683548
>>
>>82683548
>>82683712
Ah, okay. Sorry.

None of my other character suggestions are so hated by /co/, are they? If so, I apologize, but if not, is it ok if I add them to the doc as standless character suggestions?
>>
>>82683568
of course it's bare.

We're still doing Part 5.

Part 5 only had Patrick and Plucky in it back when we were doing Part3.
>>
>>82683855
Speaking of part 5, when they go to raid the Looniversity, who is in the group?

Does anyone stay behind to help protect Plucky?
Does anyone from Tina's crew come with them? Maybe Donald?

I think they find out about the movie set because, after beating Gideon, Max and Jan are the next assassins sent to kill the group.

They beat them, but they escape, then Max comes back (?) after the soul collectors come fro Jan and tells the group about the talent agency and how many people in the old country are selling their souls for fleeting fame and fortune.
>>
>>82684114
Max and Jan are not assassins, they are celebrities. The difference is celebrities are much stronger than assassins, and are owned by the WB.
>>
>>82684114
Donald probably joins them. The original plan is that they do it without Plucky and notice a sizable hole in their roster. Maybe they try to fill it with Donald and he ends up backing out after the Looniversity arc.

Not too many people are selling their souls though. If you have media made to distract people and siphon their imagination, but no one watching, then there's no point.

The Stars and their souls arent all that there is. Its only a smaller gain.

What they really want is to siphon people's imagination. Sorta like Part 8's meme magic.

Red Guy wants to pants everyone on earth with it. It sounds stupid. But remember that by doing this he's essentially fucking over eveyone who lost that and crippling humanity in a spiritual sense.
>>
>>82684292
We should hold off on anything to do with part 8 until we get there. It's too controversial to be discussed right now.

Celebrities should be more elite than simple mooks. They sold their souls (or equivalents) for some big powers and fame. Assassins just come in when the WB start getting worried.

And I don't know if Donald is a good replacement there. True, he needs more screen time (if he goes to hell and punches his way out that it), but isn't he with Ford and Tina? Where are they anyway? Other Looniversity teachers?
>>
>>82684287
Either way, they're the next people sent to kill the Urban Ranges after they take down the four businessmen of the Apocalypse, and this somehow leads to Max revealing the existence of the talent agency to the UR when Jan's soul is collected.

>>82684292
So Donald is going with them to the Looniversity.

They begin their raid at 4am since that's just the worst time of day for anyone who doesn't have cows to milk.
This is day 2 of Plucky's coma and his condition is getting worse all the time.

Rolf can just make a door through the walls of the Looniversity, I think it has an exterior wall around the campus. They'll probably be on the campus until the afternoon for some reason or another.

I'd suggest Professor Triple Extra-Large for this part if we didn't already have Sector V in part 5.
>>
>>82684416
Ford and Tina used to work at the Looniversity as teachers, Plucky was how they escaped.
They're staying behind to guard Plucky encase more ghosts or possessed people come after him.
>>
>>82684440
Who are going to be in our four businessmen besides Gideon?

Also, our teachers, from what I understand, are Ms. Bitters, Goodvibes, and Farnsworth. Crocker might show up there too if he isn't already placed somewhere. There are plenty of cartoon teachers/mad scientists you can use.
>>
>>82684416
Which is why we're calling it collective imagination.

Half of Ethan''s schtick we agreed on a few threads ago was that most of his infrastructure and plans were stuff he read when visiting WB ruins on vacation.

The other Looniversity teachers are at KND protecting Plucky.

We are NOT going into detail on this.
We never heard the Speedwagon foundation;s wacky quest to keep Holy alive. Just mentions.
>>
>>82684509
we dont want to oversaturate any one arc.
>>
>>82684519
i just want to avoid re-having Part 4's problems.
>>
>>82684509
Toffee seems well enough agreed upon, and I'd like to see Taffy fight him.

Are we going with the theme that all for of them were bosses of their own organizations and this is what they've been reduced to?

And Farnsworth already escaped the Looniversity well before the raid, Shaggy and Scooby find him at his secret lair where he's in hiding during the prologue.
>>
>>82684544
Then who is fought at the Looniversity to get to Doof?

And we still need our four businessmen.
>>
>>82684609
It was a warning thing. I never said we couldnt have them.

They're cool. But we cant go overboard.
>>
>>82684609
I'd go with Bitters and Goodvibes, while the Strays are like the mooks being controlled by CatDog.
>>
>>82684605
The theme is how businesses can meet their end.

>Liquidation
>Outsourcing
>Acquisition
>Competition

Find characters who fit those I guess. They could be both white-collar workers or former big leaders who have been reduced to this.
>>
>>82684667
That's a good acronym right there: COAL.

Their hearts are as black as coal.
>>
>>82684667
Well Toffee acquired Ludo's assets by staging a coup with his minions, so I guess that's acquisition?

Gideon seems like outsourcing since he had 6 other guys to go fight before he did in Scott Pilgrim.

Doug Dimmadome comes to mind with liquidation, though I'm probably not understanding liquidation here since he'd buy things, tear them apart, and build new things where they were.

Competition? Maybe Mr. Spacely?
>>
>>82684830
Doug Dimmadome
Hindu God Homer
Gideon Graves
Toffee

Give them muscles and make them pose.
Except Gideon. Keep him lankey and put him at the center.

Make it homo.
>>
>>82684880
Doug Dimmadome looks fat, but when they punch him it's all muscle.
His hat needs to be somehow related to his stand since it just keeps getting taller. Rolf should mistake it for a hat of discipline at first.

Hindu God Homer?

Toffe is some kind of... paper man maybe? He can make his body flutter like paper to dodge attacks smoothly, but also have sharp edges that cut.
Or he could be a demon I guess and have a snake make of paper with fine print that comes off of it and attacks people.
>>
File: Mr Hollywood.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Hollywood.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>82684955
Hindu God Homer is probably that one where he is wearing jewels and a crown and laughing like shit.

Does anyone still remember Mr. Hollywood though?
>>
>>82684992
I feel he'd be better than Homer. He fits the "businessman" bill more. Mr. Boss and Charlotte would also be good candidate, as pointed out earlier.
>>
>>82684955
Doug Dimmadome with a razor hat like Speedwagon.

His stand doesn't even do much. It depends on how he uses his hat. Does it turn surfaces into rubber, so that his hat bounces around while cutting?

Hindu God Homer after Mr.Burns outsources to India as told by his Last Will and Testament.
>>
>>82684992
I still use "BUT IT'S WRONG!" in conversation whenever I can.

I guess he'd be on the movie set? He's had pretty much every job, so he could potentially be placed anywhere.

Oh, golden Homer. Were we using Homer somewhere else? I don't think we are, but I'm questioning it for some reason. I might just be tired.
>>
>>82685036
Dude aside from Mr.Burns, we have zero simpsons characters.

Hindu Homer is a cool idea.
>>
>>82683712
Done. Added /Co/rge /Co/star part to the character suggestion docs, because we will certainly need it.
>>
>>82685011
I could get behind him being part of COAL.

I'm trying to avoid suggesting KND characters since we already have all of Sector V in this, unless we're changing who is in Sector V.
I don't think we are, I know Numbahs 1 through 5 already have stands.
>>
>>82674235
>due of her supernatural, sinister aura
To make it better, she's not a Demon, and she weirds them out.

>one ofthemgoes in disguise to investigate the Looniversity.
>As he is standing around, his shadow elongates into the shape of Ms Bitters and [Slams] out into the real world.
>"Guah! Where did you come from?"
>>
>>82685051
Nah I don't think we should put any more Simpsons characters, and Mr. Hollywood is quite burly enough to be a Kingpin "stand"-in heh

The only other Kingpin-esque character I can think of is Princess Morbucks' father from PPG, and his face is never shown.
>>
File: Lyle.png (308KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lyle.png
308KB, 640x480px
>>82685051
What about the the Monorail man?
>>
>>82685114
Monorail Man
Doug "Speedwagon" Dimmadome
Mr.Hollywood
Toffee.

They protect Gideon
>>
>>82685142
I thought Gideon would be one of the 4 businessmen.

Or are we taking a page from Discworld whee there were 5 horsemen, with the 5th being Kaos who left the group before they became famous due to artistic disagreements?
>>
>>82685142
Gideon is part of the Four Businessmen too.
>>
>>82685210
>>82685142
We could place Mr. Hollywood on the WB movie set.

He is very good at yelling at people, so giving him a megaphone just makes him all the more formidable.
>>
File: Jojo_Tickle.png (181KB, 342x423px) Image search: [Google]
Jojo_Tickle.png
181KB, 342x423px
Missed opportunity
>>
>>82688528
Who the hell is he?
>>
So what happens to the character/stand suggestions for part 6 and 8 now that they're undergoing a complete rehaul? Seems like the docs were left point blank now.
>>
>>82688553
>He
>>82688572
Only some of the characters are getting reworked on part 6, it would be really dumb to go through all that work and have it all for nothing
>>
>>82688553
SHE is Jojo Tickle, a circus clown from a children's claymation show called Jojo's Circus. She has a pet lion.
>>
>>82683620

I like this actually. It's a good way to segue Shag and Sccob out of the story without it being too forced.
>>
>>82688972
Oh. I see.
>>
>>82688572

We think about this when we're two thirds into writing part 5. Speaking of which, are we keeping the Donald punching his way through hell angle?
>>
>>82688528
There's a suggestion for her in the doc, just needs a place in their story.
>>
>>82684287
Are Jem and Sunny/Lil D still going to be celebrities, or would that be to much?
>>
File: 1460943884551.gif (482KB, 499x360px) Image search: [Google]
1460943884551.gif
482KB, 499x360px
>>82689607
>Donald just steamrolls through all the demons with his stand

That alone would make our part 5 better than Araki's part 5.
>>
>>82689976

Only real question is which interpretation of hell to use. Would be pretty hilarious to have South Park Satan wondering why some pissed off duck is tearing through downtown.
>>
>>82689742

I thought she was slated for Part 6.
>>
>>82690780
I could see her as a minor villain in Part 7. Like a roadside attraction kind of thing.
>>
>>82690780
6 is getting overhaul done.

>>82689809
I think they're still appearing. Don't know where though.
>>
File: mole_finale.jpg (170KB, 542x800px) Image search: [Google]
mole_finale.jpg
170KB, 542x800px
>>82690841
Freakshow based corpse part guardians?
>>
>>82689607
I hope so, Donald demolishing a pork butts factory in hell to cut off the Red Guy's snack supply during his fight with Plucky would be hilarious.
>>
Speaking of the final fight, what if the TA actual made a giant body for itself out of all the phones in the WB building?
>>
>>82691357
What is TA's power set?

I don't think we have stands for TA or even HIM yet.
>>
>>82691493

If I remember correctly, HIM's lets him store the effects of actions for 24 hours.
>>
>>82688603
Who the hell came up with the idea of clearing those parts? The redditfag?

>>82691357
I wouldn't like two kaiju fights in the finale. Rolf is supposed to take down TA and drag him back to the pit it spawned, and a giant TA vs Rolf would be too hard to work with.

>>82691493
If I remember correctly TA original stand was allowing him to physically manifest through information and Him's is what anon said >>82691551
>>
>>82691551
How does that work?

>>82691572
Are we still going with TA being a demon with no real physical form and his stand is the only thing we ever see of him since it lets him interact with the physical world?
>>
>>82688572
We're not reworking Part 8. Only tweaking it. The general idea is fine.
>>
>>82691837
see the doc, empty as a greek bank
>>
>>82690133
>>82689976

Red Guy is the main Satan.

Considering how we're doing a serious stance on demons, Hell will be 2edgy scary.

Donald kicking the shit out of it is funnier that way.
>>
>>82691865
Part 8 is no more empty. Restored back.
>>
>>82691834
That's the idea I had.

Works with the whole demonic theme. Rolf sacrificing to take down at least the stand means that he was desperate. And that at least that way the Demons would honor the "contract" they made at the start of the fight and agree to be banished for 1,000 years and a day.

He just wouldnt live to see it.
>>
>>82691867
You know, with all this talk of Donald kicking the shite out of hell, my mind immediately jumped this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCMNWAJiz5Y
>>
>>82691865
Looks great to me. A bit bare but I'll rework it when I get to it.

If you alter it in any way to make it barren, I will know.

>>82691572
I think so. I dont even want to consider what he'll want to put instead of the plots we have.
>>
>>82691906
>>82691973
Thank goodness, seeing a single line of text instead of all that work made me boil in rage.
Also, we are about to hit page 10, get ready for a new thread
>>
>>82692042
Dude, I was confounded too. Thank Google Docs for restoring stuff too previous versions.
>>
>>82692042
Next thread can be "Stop trying to fuck with parts we aren't on yet" edition.
>>
>>82692295
imagine if the same had happened to Part 5 dude.
>>
>>82691920
So before the fighting gets underway, the Red Guy makes the proposition that if the heroes can defeat the demons' stands (emphasis on this word), then the demons will go away for 1,000 years?

Red Guy doesn't even bring out his stand until Donald destroys the pork butt factory in hell.
>>
>>82692386
Red Guy doesn't see them as threats until he sees Donald tear ass in hell.

He wants to avoid having to put up with them, and actually has very naughty plans for them if he wins.
>>
>>82689146
I think this should also be the section where the Urban Rangers are told about Daffy and how he was one of the first to be fed the jawbreakers.

How should the Urban Rangers learning that Plucky carries around "Being Yourself" be revealed? Should he mention it to them early on, but not say that his dad wrote it?
>>
>>82692042
What was that single line of text?
>>
>>82692590
"This has truly, truly, been a roundabout path..."
>>
>>82692470
It should end with Donald being kicked out of hell, like the "Isn't it bad enough down here already?" scene from the old portable holes cartoon.
>>
>>82692618
Fucking really?
>>
>>82692717
Yes. Yes... Yes. It was this fucking phrase. I do not know why, but... Eh, autists always find a way.
>>
You making that new thread or not man?
>>
>>82692893
Someone should, and I hope it won't need to be me again like with the thread before last.
>>
>>82692893
>>82692940
New Thread

>>82693003
>>82693003
>>82693003
>>82693003
Thread posts: 527
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.