[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a "Bill gets to be happy for five minutes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (27KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 320x480px
>it's a "Bill gets to be happy for five minutes before getting his hopes crushed again" episode
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 700x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 700x534px
>it's a Dale episode
>>
>>82509391
The show showed us time and time again that Bill doesn't deserve to be happy
>>
>>82509391
Bill keeps screwing it up.
>>
Bill would be an even more irritating character if he was genuinely happy, honestly. Just a bunch of jokes about him being a fat idiot.

I'm not against character development at all, but sometimes it doesn't work well for comedic characters because it ruins what made them interesting in the first place.
>>
>>82509391
>Bill sabotages his happiness for some dumbass reason.
>>
File: image_11.jpg (35KB, 336x720px) Image search: [Google]
image_11.jpg
35KB, 336x720px
>Bill fucks Kahn's mom
>they go through some shit, but at the end of the episode everyone, including Kahn, is happy for them
>she's never mentioned or heard from ever again
You know, KotH was never one to fear fucking with the status quo. There were constantly big events (Peggy falling out of a plane, Mega-Lo exploding, Good Hank etc.) that would have multiple episodes dedicated to the characters dealing with that change, so why drop the ball with Bill finally finding love?
>>
>>82510495
>Bill has something good and purposefully makes the wrong choice.
The only eps I can recall that I hated this most would be:

When he dated Governor Ann Richards and decided to go back to his slimey ex Lenore at least to a point of no return with Ann. At least he stood up for himself at the end of that one.

When his dilettante cousin Gilbert didn't allow him to sell the family recipe for profit lest it defame the name Dauterive. Bonding with Bobby barely helped that episode.
>>
>>82510793
>Bill dating Kahn's mother
That episode had some great jokes too. It's a shame they just decided not to follow up on it.
>>
>>82510495
>>82510802
When Bill finally gets with Reverend Stroup, but then dumps her after the "thrill" of keeping their relationship a secret is gone once she moves in with him.

Or when he got the attention of a woman who actually cared about him through his Santa village and ruined it because he wore the filthy Santa costume and kept the Christmas stuff on his lawn for months.

Probably more than that too.
>>
File: witches.jpg (90KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
witches.jpg
90KB, 1024x765px
>That episode were Bobby joins a cult
>>
>>82511238
How about the Infinite Walrus debacle? Maybe sucks for a reason. Nope, he got a placebo, he's sad and fat all by himself.
>>
I'm loving silicon valley, and the single season revival of B&B was enjoyable, but I will never stop missing this damn show.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.