[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We've got thick on the left and manly on the right. Caldwell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_0077.jpg (3MB, 4096x3072px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0077.jpg
3MB, 4096x3072px
We've got thick on the left and manly on the right.

Caldwell has nothing on Molina.
>>
>>82497004
sorry, I can accept the others, but medusa looks fat as fuck.
>>
Scrolling past the thumbnail in the catalog, i thought that was Atom Eve
>>
>>82497816
>Atom Eve
I hope Kirkman dies.
>>
>>82497004
You could cut diamonds on Carol's face.
>>
>>82497915
why can't marvel use better artist? like, seriously man, you are one of the big 2 and you still use shitty artist, why?
>>
File: 1431527197649.jpg (28KB, 373x273px) Image search: [Google]
1431527197649.jpg
28KB, 373x273px
>>82497745
>medusa looks fat as fuck
>>
>>82497004
Never heard of this but going by the picture, from left to right, some tumblrtard, some underage sperg, two nasty trannies and a fatty.
I guess this isn't fan made.
>>
>>82498008
If you have ever even opened a comic you should be able to id at least 2 of these characters
>>
>>82497955
artist is fine...except on Carol.
They obviously want everyone to look unique and different...but lack the skill to effectively accomplish that especially when it comes to Carol.
>>82498060
To be fair if they hadn't read any Marvel for like a year most are unrecognizable.
>>
>>82497745
*glares*

ugh, could you like, just.... NOT??? ugh she's thick ok? embrace the high test meme we're pushing... I mean errr.. FUCK YOU SHITLORD
>>
>>82498008
You mean from right to left?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.