[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Zack Snyder has tarnished superman's reputation >Lego

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 9

File: 1.jpg (197KB, 1920x950px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
197KB, 1920x950px
>Zack Snyder has tarnished superman's reputation

>Lego movies are the only theatrical Warner animated movies

This would be a big hit with kids

Warner should give animated big budget movies a try. Only way they can compete with Disney and DreamWorks.
>>
>>82415503
>This would be a big hit with kids

Kids are mostly shallow, edgy ADHD addled drones who are into "cool" and "awesome" characters like Batman and Iron Man -- all about the bells and whistles, the cool toys, having more stuff than the other guy.

I don't know why you'd expect them to like Superman, especially since the internet told them he's shit.
>>
>>82415503

what an original thread, we never get one of these at all!

Specially they are not being made by /tvirgins/ shit posters ''lolol kino, patrician, blacked! lol''
>>
>>82415503
>>Zack Snyder has tarnished superman's reputation

Can't believe Superman fans are this delusional

>>82415565
Yeah, let's ignore that kids love characters like Captain America too.
I am sure it's the kids fault that they can't get and understand Superman.
>>
>>82415610

Captain America has been portrayed as cool and awesome, though.

If Superman was portrayed in the same way, he'd probably get more young fans.
>>
>>82415503
>kids
>Wanting anything to do with manchildren superheroes
Unless the new job of Clark kent is being a famous youtuber then kids wont flock to this shit
>>
>>82415565
That's just not true. Superman the Animated Series and Justice League/Unlimited showed there's a huge kid/teen market for old-style portrayals of classic superheroes.
>>
>>82415763
This.
If anything they should just role with Connor Kent, he's 'cool' enough to attract kids but also has enough basic moral virtue that, barring, Zack "the Murder Maniac" Snyder getting his hands on him, will still be a good character.
>>
>>82415876
Yeah, no. Justice League and JLU were always intended for a slightly older audience and especially people already familiar with DC, just like BTAS and STAS. And now the 11-18 y.o. audience has bought into the idea that Supes is stale and only edgy Batman is cool.

Unless you go full-on child pandering, it won't sell. Young Justice fell apart for exactly the same reason, it was built around selling childrens toys and then never did.
>>
>>82415565
Then why are all the light and fun animated movies so successful
>>
>>82415610
>Can't believe Superman fans are this delusional

It depends what you mean. Did it ruin the character forever? No, of course not. But it did damage the viability of the character in non-comics media for the next decade. The poor reception of MoS and then BvS hinders WB's ability to impact mass culture on an ongoing basis like Marvel has done with its movies.

If they're not able to course-correct with Justice League, it's very possible Superman and the other DC characters (except maybe Batman) will drop out of movie theaters for at least a decade while WB picks up the pieces and retools. Same thing happened with the Batman movies in the 90s, with Schumacher driving a stake in the franchise that killed it for 8 years.
>>
>>82415979
Because Whedonisms and quips. Also the fact that they're not retreading characters that have been done to death like Supes, Bats or the X-men.

I wish DC would just go batshit and,start using its "out there" characters and stories instead of Batman #2432.
Gimme a Question movie with full Swayze hair at least
>>
>>82416026
>blaming Schumacher for the bad Batman films
That was 100% WB's fault
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with the Lego movies. And in fact I find more joy in the smears being Lego bricks than any shitty 3D movie animation.
>>
>>82415503
Only to idiots and manchildren. Which do make up about 90% of Superman's fanbase, so I guess that makes sense.
>>
>>82415594
Are you being sarcastic? Genuinely can't tell
>>
>>82416074
I never said there was anything wrong with the logo movies. They are good.

I'm just saying Warner can't rely on that one franchise.
>>
>>82415503
But my kid cousin actually liked MoS (even more than the Avengers). Even bought a ton of toys for him.
>>
>>82415963
I wish Batman wouldn't exist, I would like to see who would Superman fans blame in that case to explain why majority of people don't care about Superman.
>>
>>82416181
>I'm just saying Warner can't rely on that one franchise.
But they can stick all their eggs in the Batman basket. No one will ever get sick of him.
>>
>>82415963
>Yeah, no. Justice League and JLU were always intended for a slightly older audience and especially people already familiar with DC, just like BTAS and STAS.

This is false. All of the DCAU shows were marketed squarely at the 11-18 demographic you mention.

> And now the 11-18 y.o. audience has bought into the idea that Supes is stale and only edgy Batman is cool.

That exact same idea existed in the 90s/2000s when the DCAU shows ran. Batman was always the edgy cool one and Superman the boy scout.

Sorry, the evidence is clear that with quality shows kids will accept even the "boring" characters.
>>
>>82415820
It's funny because 10 years ago when I was a teen youtube was invented. Kids today are so shit they can't even confound us by liking new things that us old folks just don't get.

I remember bouncing around from Pokemon to YuGiOh to Beyblade in middle school. My parents had no idea what the fuck was going on with these wierd foreign toys. Kids of today....step your game up.
>>
>>82416058
Yes and no. It's similar to Snyder: it' ultimately WB's fault for hiring either of them in the first place, and for not reining them in when WB saw what they were making, but it's silly to say that the directors aren't at fault for their movies.
>>
>>82416275
You're making the wrong comparisons.

You bounced around to different cartoons, but it's not like the concept of cartoons was new to your generation.

Kids today use the existing YouTube medium, but I bet what they watch isn't what you used to watch when you were young. I understand kids today watch shit like PewDiePie and unboxing videos.
>>
>Casuals don't like Superman! Kids don't like Superman!
People haven't GOTTEN Superman in like 20 years. Every time they get anything approaching Superman, they eat it up.
So how the fuck do you jackasses know what they want?
>>
The Nu52 Superman in DC's direct to video animated movies seems pretty edgy, at least compared to the boy scout we all know and love. He is very quick to beat the crap out of someone and ask questions later.
>>
>>82416374
>So how the fuck do you jackasses know what they want?

We know they don't want the Superman of MoS or BvS.
>>
>>82416364
I'm talking about the toys m8. I played Pokemon on Gameboy. My parents never had anything like a Gameboy. Yu Gi Oh cards....battle monster cards? What? My parents didn't get that shit either. And then, spinning tops that fight each other in the bowl arena? What will the Japs come up with next?

So, yeah, today's kids watch youtube and play video games? Cool, so did I.
>>
>>82416364
>You bounced around to different cartoons, but it's not like the concept of cartoons was new to your generation.
Did we?
When I was a kid, my cartoons of choice were Ninja Turtles, Batman, and Transformers. My sister liked the Powerpuff Girls and My Little Pony.

Kids today watch the exact same shows, only rebooted.
>>
>>82416532
Emperor Trump will bring us a fresh batch of original cartoons.
>>
>>82416292
No, WB flat out told Schumacher to make Batman child- and especially toy-friendly. I can't say that they would have been better without that input, but they would have been different.
>>
>>82416721
And Schumacher made it work the first time around. Forever's not a masterpiece but it's a solid movie that makes the garish neon and over the top camp factor of everything work in its favor. But when WB saw that movie's success they doubled down on the executive orders and ultimately drove Batman & Robin into the ground.

Batnipples are Schumacher's fault through and through though.
>>
>>82416261
Have you even watched Justice League/JLU? Superman gets pretty damn edgy, to the point that even Timm said he disliked how he portrayed the character, iirc.
Also, at least in JL and JLU Batman's brooding was a subject of comedy far more often than drama. Hell, the 2nd ir 3rd episode was about him hiring C-listers to track down Wonder Woman who had been turned into a pig, and singing showtunes about how sad he was.

Either way, you can't pretend like Man of Steel and BvS haven't seriously,damaged Superman's cultural appeal, together with about 10 years of shitheads who don't read comics talking about how he's a boring gary stu.
>>
>>82416721
Gonna need a cite on that, because according to Wikipedia:

>Schumacher wanted to homage both the broad camp style of the 1960s television series and the work of Dick Sprang.

And Arnie as Mr. Freeze was Schumacher's idea:

>Patrick Stewart was considered for the role of Mr. Freeze,[14] before the script was rewritten to accommodate Arnold Schwarzenegger's casting.[15] Schumacher decided that Mr. Freeze must be "big and strong like he was chiseled out of a glacier".

It sounds like all the things people didn't like about Batman & Robin were Schumacher's ideas: over-the-top camp and ridiculousness.
>>
>>82416658
Haven't you heard? Trump's going to make anime real, gaijin piggu go home
>>
>>82416825
that's assuming superman had any cultural appeal before MoS and BvS
>>
>>82415503
They're already doing a (LEGO) Batman, and Sony's doing an animated Spider-Man. If those do well, maybe we'll get an animated Superman.

And if we do, that design is perfect.
>>
>>82416867
>literally the defining national image, if not international, of what a Superhero is, down to the name
>durrr he wasn't ever relevant hurrrr
Stop coming to cape threads if you don't know anything about cape, anon.
>>
File: Mg69UmY.jpg (90KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mg69UmY.jpg
90KB, 646x720px
>>82416852
All hail the Emperor!
>>
>>82416873
That design is fine but the style is weird, too Dreamworksy
>>
>>82415503
>>Zack Snyder has tarnished superman's reputation

Eh? I heard they were huge commercial successes, despite the critics being pretentious shits as usual. I've always loved Snyder movies, he just has this style that's unmatched.
>>
>>82416899
but you faggots have been complaining about "people not getting it" since at least superman returns

so where was this cultural appeal that MoS and BvS have tarnished?
>>
>>82416928
Bait harder. This is just insulting our intelligence.
>>
>>82416939
See that's the thing about being a contrarian fucktard. They can contradict themselves because making a salient point was never their goal.
>>
>>82416867
They mentioned him all the time in Seinfeld. I would almost bet that he has more mentions in pop songs than any other superhero ever. You don't see other heroes getting mentions in unrelated media as much as Superman. Even the Raimi Spider-Man movies namedropped Superman.
>>
>>82416951
>I disagree so it's bait

You sound like someone from /a/.
>>
>>82417009
That's a little better. You didn't go for the easy "/tvirgin/" thing, so points for trying a little, but you're still going to have to up your bait game to be taken seriously.

I look forward to you showing off that you know the word "meme" in your next response.
>>
>>82417001
how am I contradicting myself?

>>82417007
aquaman gets a lot of pop culture references too, does he have cultural appeal?
or by that you people just mean "being aware of it" no matter if in a positive or negative light?
>>
>>82417081
But see, Superman's references ARE positive in all the examples I mentioned.
>>
>>82416834
Actually Schumacher's gone on record saying he wanted to do a much darker Batman movie after Forever, with Nic Cage as the Scarecrow, but the studio wasn't having it and wanted another light campy movie to cash-in on Forever's merchandising success.
>>
File: superman logo.jpg (56KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
superman logo.jpg
56KB, 1024x768px
>>82417081
>or by that you people just mean "being aware of it" no matter if in a positive or negative light?

Come on, Superman is one of the most-recognized characters in the world, and entirely in a positive light.

I guarantee you that from Buenos Aires to Mumbai people recognize this symbol and you'll find people wearing it on shirts and stuff.
>>
>>82417046
Is this some sort of reverse trolling? Where you accuse the other person of being the troll when you're the only one trying to troll? Because it's not working.

I think I'm done responding to you unless you try to get away with a particularly stupid comment. I'll wait for someone with a brain to respond to my post.
>>
>>82415503

Those things in his arms and the side of his body should be fucking gold.
>>
>>82417165
I think you mean they shouldn't be there at all
>>
>>82417139
If he's gone on record, can you link to it?
>>
Why was the suit in MoS so textured?
>>
>>82417189

No, they need to be there and be gold, because people won't allow him to have the red shorts.
>>
>>82417124
while the majority of people still aren't interested in him
MoS and BvS didn't tarnish anything, people lacking interest in him isn't anything new

>>82417144
so now we are judging people's interest and approval based on merchandise?
>>
>>82416939
You do realize that because some people say "not muh supes" doesn't change the fact a huge percentage of the Western population know who Supes is, right?

It's only now in the last decade or so that people, especially kids and teenagers have been actively moving away from Superman, either in favor of Batman or other recently superheroes whose popularity is on the rise.

>>82417081
Aquaman gets references as "oh he's weak lol". That's not even actual references to the character or ideas stemming from the stories.
>>
>>82417146
Anon, your original comment was clearly a troll.

It's like someone trying to say Batman & Robin was the best Batman movie with a straight face.

You tried your bait, it didn't work.
>>
>>82417239
Just give him a thicker red belt
>>
>>82417223
Because they wanted it to look like alien clothing, not spandex. If the colors were more pronounced it'd be great.
>>
>>82417261
>so now we are judging people's interest and approval based on merchandise?

Yes? Of course?

One way to see if something is popular is if it's, you know, popularly available, used, and referenced.
>>
>>82417290
aliens don't have colors silly
>>
>>82417223
Because you needed to SEE how edgy this new Superman is.
>>
Well supposedly Sony has a theatrical animated Spider-Man feature in the works. If that sells it could be a boon to other capetoons getting some budget.
I don't know who oversees Sony's animation though, hopefuly it's not Tom Rothman,
>>
>>82417216
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/batman-forever-story-behind-surprise-802804

It's toward the end. They also talk about how Schwarzenegger pays the studio a dollar a year to keep the Mr. Freeze suit.
>>
>>82417264
>You do realize that because some people say "not muh supes" doesn't change the fact a huge percentage of the Western population know who Supes is, right?
>It's only now in the last decade or so that people, especially kids and teenagers have been actively moving away from Superman,
Do you really not see how those two things are linked? Turns out making him a deadbeat dad and then a sullen misanthropic objectivitst wet-dream are bad directions to take the franchise. People are turning away from him BECAUSE of "not their Supes".
>>
>>82417264
classic superman fan, blaming the waning interest about superman on other characters

also knowing something does not equal at having appeal, I would suggest you to learn what words mean before trying to sound smart

>>82417304
casual wear is not a good indication of people's interests
>>
>>82415963
>Justice League and JLU were always intended for a slightly older audience and especially people already familiar with DC, just like BTAS and STAS.
That's bullshit.

>Young Justice fell apart for exactly the same reason
Oh Jesus Christ you're one of those. YJ was shit.
>>
>>82416034
>Because Whedonisms and quips.

This shit is a lie and you know it. Motherfucking Nolan movies are praised as hell. If only Supes movies were not in the hands of a fucking HACK maybe he'd have a chance.
>>
>>82417261
>while the majority of people still aren't interested in him
Prove it. You asshats spout this meme every fucking day without a single goddamn metric to support it.
>>
>>82417392
>They also talk about how Schwarzenegger pays the studio a dollar a year to keep the Mr. Freeze suit.

That's fucking awesome. I wonder if he breaks it out at parties or just goes for a spin around LA wearing it.

He should have held press conferences in it when he was Governor.
>>
>>82416364
>I understand kids today watch shit like PewDiePie and unboxing videos.
Is this 2012?
t. 30 year old
>>
>>82417411
>casual wear is not a good indication of people's interests

>everyone around the world recognizes this symbol and the characer
>clearly not a useful measure of its popularity

Next up: Mickey Mouse is actually pretty obscure.
>>
>>82417447
But you are the ones that cry about how people "only care about edgy Batman and no one cares about Superman anymore damn kids and casuals!" every fucking time.

If it's not the case why do you complain so much.
>>
>>82415565
>Superman is a serious character for serious adults
>Flying underwear eyelazer man is a serious character for serious adults, kids just won't get it
>>
>>82417438
Don't bother. DCucks need some excuse why the DCEU movies are failing.

It has to be because of MUH QUIPS and not because they're just shit movies.
>>
>>82417496
>people know him = they like him and are interested in things with him
>>
>>82417509
So you're incapable of reading English?
People complain that WARNER BROTHERS dickride the Batman franchise and say that the studio is wrong for doing so to the exclusion of everything else, not audiences in general.
>>
>>82417485
I don't know. I'm 32, I barely have any idea what people under 20 do. I've never watched any YouTube channel myself because from day one they've been worthless shit.

What do kids watch on YouTube now?
>>
>>82417540
Anon, how do you survive being this stupid.

Can you think of why people are wearing Superman gear?

Is it because they DON'T like him? Is that why people display symbols, because they don't like or support them?

Take a while to ponder this, then get back to me.
>>
File: diebait.png (21KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
diebait.png
21KB, 625x790px
>>82416928
Snyder a shit. His 'visuals' a shit. You a shit.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 531x1192px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 531x1192px
>>82417326
huh, it does work
>>
>>82415763
>Captain America has been portrayed as cool and awesome, though.
No one outside USA thinks he's cool and awesome, Billy Ray.
>>
>>82417624
>triggered.jpg
>>
>>82417540
>people spend money on things they don't like

https://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=Superman%2C%20Iron%20Man%2C%20%2Fm%2F0k8zdxn&cmpt=q&tz=Etc%2FGMT%2B4
>>
>>82416034
>Because Whedonisms and quips
This has literally nothing to do with a film like Minions though
>>
>>82417627
Okay that's some funny ass shit.
>>
>>82417617
the only idiot here is you
people wear stuff with superhero logos all the time but this doesn't mean they actually care enough to know about the character

it's not some kind of statement you social retard, it's not a Che's t-shirt
>>
File: 1.jpg (80KB, 662x787px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
80KB, 662x787px
I hope the shazam movie will be a hit with kids.

He has the potential of being the most popular superhero
>>
>>82417633

I'm a Brit and I think he's cool and awesome.
>>
>>82417633
Prove it.
>>
>>82417687
NOPE prepare for tragic childhood
>>
>>82417633
No one outside the USA matters
>>
>>82417496
I'll be that guy and point out that even the excellent New Mickey Mouse shorts have their share of not muh whiners.
And really Disney seems to be doubting that Mickey could carry a feature movie.
>>
>>82417561
Literally the second post was about complaining about kids not getting it and then multiple ones about teenagers and manchildren only caring about other characters.
>>
>>82415503

Actually that's an AWESOME idea. Make some thing Pixar-esque using DC properties. And since it's 100% animated they could to some amazing things, feature characters, ideas, locales, and concepts that the normal movies shy away from like Mister Mxyzptlk. Hell, he'd be a good villain.

You could actually set in the main DCEU, have Cavill doing the voice acting even. But make it lighter, more family friendly too. Best of both worlds.

Fund it. (Plus look at Avatar, audiences aren't exactly closed-minded to the idea of an all animated serious movie either).

>>82415763

Superman's basically Goku and yet they can't seem to learn some lessons there from DBZ's popularity.

Also I got another idea -- do a little both.

The next Superman movie is "Superman vs Mister Mxyzptlk" and it's actually NOT CGI in the beginning but once MM shows up, it goes all toony like OPs pic from there on out. He makes the world that way. It could be fun too, no one really notices.

>Superman's looking in a man after the change.

>"Wait, somethings off..."

>Runs his fingers through his hair, twirls the front part to make that classic twirl in the hair he has in animated versions

>"Oh, THATS better!"
>>
File: infinimad.jpg (64KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
infinimad.jpg
64KB, 600x884px
>>82417538
I reply because iMAD. If only people rejected that retarded with full-force maybe we'll have a shot at better movies in the future.
>>
>>82417687
In Snyder's DCEU?

It will be NC-17 because Billy Batson is constantly being raped in the brutal nightmare orphanage he's been in ever since his parents were tortured to death in front of him. Captain Marvel now finishes his enemies by frying them with lightning then ripping out their spines.

But he's very conflicted about it. Also he is Jesus.
>>
>>82417565
Kids nowadays watch vines, brosef.
>>
>>82415503
only to Donnerfags
>>
>>82417659
>told.mp3
>>
>>82417732
Maybe, but I'm just saying that people around the world know who Mickey is. He's one of the most popular characters in existence, maybe THE most popular character.

It would be absurd to argue he isn't, just as it's absurd to argue Superman isn't globally popular.
>>
>>82417687
He'll probably be Moses or something.
>>
>>82417765
I see. And a vine is...?
>>
>>82417617
People wear Superman shirts to signify they're super men, muscly, with a big dick, and just sufficiently threatening but not too much.
I bet fucking Zack Snyder wears Superman shirts.
>in4 Shaquille O'Neal and Dwight Howard apologists
>>
File: p19527_p_v8_ad[1].jpg (326KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p19527_p_v8_ad[1].jpg
326KB, 960x1440px
Disney already made a GOAT superman movie
>>
>>82417796
>just as it's absurd to argue Superman isn't globally popular.

so you indeed are retarded.
no one was arguing that, what we were arguing is that he actually is still able to pull people's interest in a way you fags would be satisfied

which doesn't seem the case since popular opinion on Superman has been changing since way before MoS and BvS
>>
>>82417838
>I bet fucking Zack Snyder wears Superman shirts.

No, Snyder demonstrably hates Superman and wants to destroy the character. That's the point of this thread.
>>
>>82417627
>laughingatsluts.jpg
>>
>>82417627

I lol'd

That is a really fine edge, honestly.
>>
>>82417860
Do you have any actual evidence supporting this or not?

Your entire argument hinges on people knowing about Superman, willingly wearing Superman merchandise, and giving him positive mention in media more than any other hero but not being interested in him. Aside from repeatedly asserting the same thing, what evidence do you have?
>>
>>82415503
I'd like big budget animated super hero movies because even after 600 marvel flicks, a dozen batman movies the only truly excellent superhero movie in the last 20 years has been The Incredibles

>bbbbut Nolan batman and Winter Solider
Both solid 7/10s, nothing amazing though
>>
>>82417829
A short video.... like 12 seconds or something. And it's inherently viral in the way it's set up.
Prepare to have brain cells dying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf3X1SZnuek
>>
>>82418000
movie box office
media penetration and general attitude towar the character

which is pretty much on the same level of your "evidence" of random people wearing superhero casual wear and treating it as an hard fact
>>
>>82417887
Precisely my point.
People who wear Superman shirts don't really like Superman. Hell the only guy I know who bought Superman underwear is a Superman hater.
>>
>>82418005
This. Super hero movies are 80% CGI anyway, how about just cut the pretense.
>>
>>82418005
>Both solid 7/10s, nothing amazing though
So just like The Incredibles then.
>>
>>82418068
>movie box office

This is people's reaction to bad novies, not the character in general. I wouldn't use Beware the Batman's cancellation as evidence kids don't like Batman.

>media penetration and general attitude towar the character

What does this mean? Despote being mentioned often and media and worn frequently on merchandise, somehow you get to decide the attitude toward him is bad? This is just you making baseless assertions again.

>which is pretty much on the same level of your "evidence" of random people wearing superhero casual wear and treating it as an hard fact

I brought up 3 things: merchandise, positive mentions in media and pop culture, and a link to Google trends that no one replied to. All you've got is the box office of movies that a lot of diehard Superman fans even hate.
>>
>>82417687
Wasn't he at one point?
>>
>>82416834
>It sounds like all the things people didn't like about Batman & Robin were Schumacher's ideas: over-the-top camp and ridiculousness.
The over-the-top campiness is the only redeeming quality of B&R.
>>
>>82418028
Christ.

We need another Vietnam/Iraq in a few years to purge this generation.

And since women can serve now, we can get the entire generation this time, not just half.

Bring back the draft!
>>
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/182937/results

Superman tied with the Flash as DC's second most popular hero

http://m.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/best-superheroes-all-time

Superman ranked number 4 in a "greatest sulerheroes of all time" poll.

Trying to find more polls with a large sample size. Most of the ones I find by googling have ~100 total votes or less.
>>
>>82417741
And you're an idiot for acting like that shitposter knows a single goddamn thing.
>>
>>82417139
>Nic Cage as the Scarecrow
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, thats some good casting
>>
>>82415503
Normal superhero movies are bigt hits with kids becuase they aren't made by ZACH "THE HONKEY" SNYDER
>>
File: 07985487580.png (264KB, 538x512px) Image search: [Google]
07985487580.png
264KB, 538x512px
Why Superfags have the idea he must be the most popular superhero and he is not it's someone else fault he is below Batman and others?

People simply do not like the character as much as they used to anymore, that's normal. Trends change and so do demographics.
>>
>>82419731
Prove it.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.