[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anybody here beat this guy? He's the strongest character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Zeno_Sama.png (111KB, 561x435px) Image search: [Google]
Zeno_Sama.png
111KB, 561x435px
Can anybody here beat this guy? He's the strongest character in Dragon Ball as of now.
>>
>>82381207
Isn't the point of most of Goku's training, that he beats things stronger than himself?
>>
File: dartagnan_milady.jpg (25KB, 319x234px) Image search: [Google]
dartagnan_milady.jpg
25KB, 319x234px
>>82381207
>dragon ball super power levels
>>
Superman could
>>
He looks like an AT character. Is this how low the series can go? Somehow if feel like it can get worse, way worse. Someone post all of the Super webms. I'm in a mood to see some QUALITY.
>>
File: tori.jpg (19KB, 246x298px) Image search: [Google]
tori.jpg
19KB, 246x298px
>>82381207
>He's the strongest character in Dragon Ball as of now.
wrong.
Tori is the God above Gods above kings above Gods above super Gods above everything ever created in the dragon ball universe and will be like that forever. but he once said he was afraid of his wife so I guess she's the strongest
>>
All I'm saying is, the top dog "GOD" of the DBZverse better stay that way.
>>
>>82381539

That's like saying Mr. Popo looks like an AT character
>>
>>82381628

Mr. Popo is an AT character.
>>
>>82381628

I would not be surprised if Popo is the younger brother of Zemo and he purposely never uses his full power to just to fuck with people.
>>
>>82381482
Nah, Superman can't do shit.
>>
File: screen05.jpg (33KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
screen05.jpg
33KB, 720x540px
>>82381207
>Tiny "cute" guy is the strongest

What a revolutionary concept.
>>
>>82381628
Popo and lot of the other goofy looking characters had detail in their design.
Zeno just looks bad, and I felt like muting my speakers when he opened his mouth. This thing's laziness is almost as bad as where the plot's going
>"Let's have ANOTHER tournament between universes"
>>
>>82381470
>This

It is why I love and hate Super. Powerlevels don't mean shit anymore, and techniques are returning to the fold due to it. Hit was miles weaker than SSB but due to his timestop and ability to strike vitals it didn't matter.
>>
>>82382271
Powerlevels have been bullshit since the androids
>Piccolo is just as strong as the Super Sayains
>Piccolo fuses with Kami and is miles ahead of them
>Cell gets stronger than him by absorbing a lot of people
It just keeps going from there.
>>
>>82382341
Yeah, but the person who had the highest PL was strongest and always won with little problem. Now weaker characters are able to do shit, at least since the Universe 6 arc. Vegeta almost lost to a robot that was miles weaker, but due to technique and strategy was able to push Vegeta's shit. The bouncy guy that Goku fought was giving him trouble until Goku used his head.

In Z all the heroes would have to do is power up and throw a generic beam at the villain to win, techniques meant shit, powerlevel was king.
>>
>>82382409
The fight with Magetta sucked because Vegeta intentionally held back like a retard rather than powerlevels.
Powerlevels is characters pulling insane shit like anything Piccolo did in Z.
Magetta was just a bunch of dicking around until Vegeta remembered how strong he's supposed to be.
>>
I know that DB would finally solo comics. It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>82381575
The real question is: Could Akira Toriyama beat up Jack Kirby.
>>
>>82384449

Well sure, but it'd be pretty easy for him to throw down with a corpse.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.