[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why did she have a murdergrudge exactly? Was it just because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 691
Thread images: 173

File: 6QwCckQ1_400x400.png (142KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
6QwCckQ1_400x400.png
142KB, 256x256px
So why did she have a murdergrudge exactly? Was it just because of her shitty boss?
>>
Did you even watch the movie
>>
>>82095904

I did but I instantly tuned out any SJW brainwashing.

Was it because she was mad she had to wear glasses?
>>
AROUND EWES

YOU LOSE
>>
>>82095918
>Zootopia
>SJW brainwashing
Whatever rocks your boat.
>>
>>82095932

For real, it was pretty much the exact opposite of what most SJWs believe - it showed the "oppressed" being just as much of bigoted idiots as the "oppressors"
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 402x624px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 402x624px
>>82095625
Bellwether thread?
>>
>>82095625
Because all the predator scums were taking all the good jobs.
>>
>>82095904
I forget
it's not like the predators were hurting anyone prior to her interference
>>
>>82095918
I'm mad at people with 20/20 vision who wear glasses as fashion accessories
>>
>>82095963

Sheep are Jews. They create problems and derision where there is none as an excuse to gain control.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 303x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 303x258px
>>82095953
>>
I really don't like how no one talks about Bellwether in Zootopia threads, and would rather dump their dumb fanfics, weaver shit, and AUs of AUss
>>
>>82095982
As someone who likes girls with glasses and wear glasses myself I don't mind. But strong myopic lenses are not good looking for anyone. They deform the face too much.
>>
>>82095982
why? I wear glasses but there's plenty of people out there who just plain look better with glasses than they do without and I'm not gonna hold it against them to make the most of that
>>
>>82095918
She was basically one of those professional victim tumbrites like anita, zoe, literally who, etc. and tried to demonize the predators she knew to be innocent via false flag attacks with the ultimate goal of empowering herself.
>>
>>82095997
TBF, pretty much every Zootopia thread devolves into dumb fanfics, weaver shit and AUs of AUss.
>>
>>82095997
Don't forget the Gideon husbandofags
>>
>>82095986
But Sheep are a majority even among herbivores, that metaphor doesn't work.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 500x500px
>>82095997
Let's make this a Bellwether thread them.

But I would like to see some weaver bellwether. He makes a lot of cute dark stuff and it is exactly what she is.
>>
>>82096007

She was a racial supremacist.
>>
>>82096006
they're designed to be an aid for a disability, might as well get a designer wheelchair
>>
>>82096025

Sheep internet defense force please go.
>>
>>82096007
She is basically the Zootopia version of Donald Trump, down to the ridiculous hair and hate for other 'races'.
>>
>>82096025
Shouldn't rabbits and rodents be majority? Judy's parents had hundreds of kids.
>>
>>82096040

You don't need shoes or clothes. Why don't you go naked if you feel so strongly about this?
>>
File: bellweather is a good shot.webm (3MB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
bellweather is a good shot.webm
3MB, 720x304px
>Reminder Bellweather is an amazing one-armed shot
>Rounded projectile from a handgun
>Still connects at maybe 25+ ft
>>
>>82096052
why are people on 4chan so bad at analogies
>>
>>82096051
nah, shorter lifespans
>>
>>82096048
>>82096031
Not really. She knew the predators were really innocent but was framing them for personal gain. Racial supremacists believe the other race is a legitimate problem and not a pawn on which to empower themselves and Trump doesn't actually care about race so long as people didn't break the law to get into the country in the first place.
>>
>>82096040
You don't need clothes to function well in many environments. It is much sillier since in some environments it can even cause discomfort and increase the expenses like spending more energy to cool the room.
>>
>>82096055
>'Dart' makes a splat on Nick
> Doesn't question it
Either she needs her glasses checked or she is retarded as shit.
>>
File: 1459658232834.png (159KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
1459658232834.png
159KB, 900x700px
Wether = Castrated male sheep

Her small size is indicative of hormone issues

Bellwether is a tranny.
>>
>>82096087

>Racial supremacists believe the other race is a legitimate problem and not a pawn on which to empower themselves

Oh I am laughing. Identity politics are very much a thing. Look at the anti-immigrant movements in the United States and France.
>>
>>82096097
The real ammo was a paint ball-like pellet, it would have gone splat too.
>>
>>82096097
It was never a dart.
>>
>>82096080
In their short life spam they produce even more kids, that produce even more kids. In the short life of a rodent it produces orders of magnitude more offspring than a sheep. In nature predation and starvation takes care so the world is not covered in them but this doesn't seems to be a big issue on Zootopia.
>>
>that black and white Bellweather pic of her sucking dick and getting slathered in cum

I think I'm turning into a furry
>>
>>82096113
bellwether has a totally different meaning tho
>>
>>82096113
Goddamn, I don't know which I hate worse, the Godzilla shit, or this. Etymology doesn't equal the definition.
>>
>>82096114
The way in which bellwhether operated was more in line with a professional victim manipulating radfems via false flags. She knew that predators were ultimately harmless and was not acting to empower all prey against predators, only herself against everyone else.
>>
>>82096055
Do you guys notice Nicks eyes doesn't slint when he pretends to be savage. Fox eyes are kinda like cats. When Mr. Mancha turn savage, his eyes were slint like real predators.

Also have cute Lampchop
>>
>>82096043
They're such a sizeable portion of the population that Lionheart got Bellweather as a token running mate just to lock down their section of the electorate. They don't have any major physical advantage over the other species and they're not particularly brighter either (so they definitely aren't a Jew analogue) but there's way more of them than per head of the population than any other species outside the rodents. There are large herds of them in any environment outside of the tropic, aquatic or desert sectors, and they're very tight knit against outsiders. They're way too numerous to be the Jews of Zootopia, but they're the definitely the closest the city has to a racial majority. Your metaphor is flawed anon.
>>
>>82096155

She's looking out for the little guy, and is taking a stand against "violent" and "inferior" species.
>>
>>82096174
She's only pretending for personal gain, hence why I'm comparing her to people who lie about receiving death threats for the purpose of manipulating others.
>>
>>82096113
There are small breeds of sheep you know?
>>
File: Liquid Bellwether.png (1MB, 1893x965px) Image search: [Google]
Liquid Bellwether.png
1MB, 1893x965px
>>82096171
I'm actually surprised BW didn't notice. Might have been the angle though.

Unless she knew all along and wanted to be caught. (That's retarded, but I'll figure out a headcanon for it)
>>
>>82096200

I disagree. I think she was ideologically motivated. Her getting power is just a plus.
>>
>>82096117
>>82096125
Oh wow. I am retarded. I thought it was a dart because of that sniper scene with Mr Otterton.
>>
>>82096220
Her 'villain speech' confirms that she knew there was no real issue and that she was planning on using fear to control the populace for personal gain.
>>
>>82095948
Being part of the majority doesn't make you oppressed, even when your minority boss is a jerk. Just because she knows racial hatred is a thing she could use to stay in power doesn't mean she doesn't experience it herself.
>>
File: image.jpg (200KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200KB, 1024x1024px
>>82096215
Multi personality? She did had many actions that seemed pretty much like if she wanted to be caught.
>>
>>82095956
If you look at the jobs the predators were taking, you'd notice a pattern that is only broken by Gideon. Seriously, all predators can't break the mold of jobs that include violence or criminal activity.
>>
>>82096247
Well, there are more women than men...
>>
>>82096247

When a tiny minority gets all of the cushy job or prestigious jobs, then there is discrimination and oppression.

Like how tiny animals like Judy were looked over for police jobs.
>>
>>82096277
How about Lionfart?
>>
File: get a grip.jpg (127KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
get a grip.jpg
127KB, 1280x536px
>>82095625
How she's treated in the movie and how she acts near the end strongly implies that she's been treated like that all of her life. Not just with Lionfart
>>
>>82096309
He's a Lion. Noble family, old money, alpha dog genes. He's was born and bred to lead. Nick's a fox, and foxes are always considered bottom feeding untrustworthy vermin.
>>
>>82096307
Prestigious and cushy jobs like paramilitary, mafia muscle, and thief/bootlegger? Oh and reporter too. I wouldn't call the police cushy, but we also saw prey animals on the force. Hell, Bogo was the chief and was well respected by everyone... And he was racist against foxes and bunnies.
>>
>>82096332
What about Clawhauser and the rest if the preds who are cops?
>>
>>82096314
>Really Jordan basketball grip her face
>>
>>82096374

All the "prey" animals on the force were huge, aggressive ones.

Hippos, elephants, rhinos, and Bogo, a cape buffalo, is one of the most dangerous animals in Africa.

You didn't see any deer or caribou on the force.

At most we saw a couple sheep and they were Bellweather's plants.
>>
File: Bellwhether REKT.png (348KB, 647x413px) Image search: [Google]
Bellwhether REKT.png
348KB, 647x413px
Anyone wondered what would have happened if Bellwether didn't mouth off her plan to a police officer? Yeah, Nick would have still been fine, but would Bellwether still gotten off scott-free?
>>
File: image.jpg (320KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>82096418
The fact that she shot Nick and Judy's word probably would have done her in.
>>
>>82096413
That's right, the sheep made it on. Judy didn't need to reference them for precedence of weaker prey animals on the force because it was more about her being so small than being prey.
>>
>>82095625
Bellwether is the sheep whose tickets were stolen in the very beginning by Gideon, I think.

Basically, while Hopps used that experience to motivate her, Bellwether became bitter and resentful towards predators and worked to exact revenge on all of them.
>>
>>82096097
It was never a dart.

The only retarded thing she did was explain her entire plan aloud and repeatedly claim responsibility.
>>
>>82096500
>Bellwether is the sheep whose tickets were stolen in the very beginning by Gideon, I think.

No she's not.
>>
>>82096519
Are you sure?
>>
>>82096500
>>82096519

Defiantly not, that would have come up at some point if that were the intent.
>>
>>82096533
Hopps was a fresh graduate, Bellwether was already assistant mayor. If they were the same age Bellwether wouldn't have been more than an intern at that stage.
Also Bellwether didn't have an accent while the faire sheep did.
>>
>>82096500
>Bellwether is the sheep whose tickets were stolen in the very beginning by Gideon, I think.

is she really?
>>
>>82096561
About how old is she? About the same age as Nick and Clawhauser?
>>
>>82096561
Not to mention that sheep was one of Judy's friends and they would have known each other.
>>
>>82095625
>Turtleshell framed eyeglasses
>Confirms turtles existed
>Confirms turtles were K I L L E D off
>>
>>82096582
No.
>>
>>82095625

she was gangraped by predators.
>>
>>82096583
Assuming they age at the same rate as humans, I'd say Judy was early 20s, having just graduated.
Nick was 32 based on his claim of making $200/day since he was 12 and Judy stating he made $1,460,000 without paying tax.
Bellwether was probably late 30s/early 40s, given her position as assistant mayor and her leadership position with the sheep 'gang'.
>>
>>82096113
But Bellwether is her last name.
>>
>>82096973
>>82096149
Bellwether = a wether that leads a flock
>>
>>82095625
Do you see her eyes with round pupils? She doesn't have slit pupils like sheep because she isn't a purebred sheep.

Somewhere up her family tree I suspect there's a predator that gave her those eyes, and now she's channeled all of that self-loathing for her impure bloodline into an unabashed hatred for predators.

Now what could be the ultimate revenge (barring bloodshed, of course - this is a Disney flick)? Why, having prey seize control of the ultimate symbol of predator/prey harmony and cooperation - Zootopia - and she can justify it by misjudging all of the sins of predators committed in ignorance as intentional slights of prey.

Is this reasonable? Certainly not, but you shouldn't expect a reasonable response from an unreasonable being. Bellwether talked herself into hating predators en masse which, of course, is the idea of what Judy discovers has roots in her psyche during the movie - prejudging people. Judy pulls herself from the brink while Bellwether embraces her hurt to justify her actions.

It brings up an interesting question - who is more dangerous, the person who had always been bad or the good person driven to badness? I suspect the latter, simply because it would be easier for a corrupted good person to know how to make good people suffer. This is what I think happened to Bellwether.
>>
>>82095625

It was purely about power. People are very easily manipulated when they're scared - building a scary "Other" to unify "Your" people against is, like, dictatorship 101. She outright SAYS as much in the movie.
>>
>>82097088
Do you think her mother or grandmother had a forbidden affair with a Pred, probably a wolf or a fox?
>>
>>82097161
It's possible. The mechanics of it aren't as important as the result in this case.

Think about it. Every time she looks into a mirror, her eyes - windows to her soul - betray her impure bloodline. That's a lot of time to talk yourself into blaming someone for being born different instead of embracing it.
>>
>>82097321
Hmm... I can see a backstory in this.
> Her mother got kicked out of the Bellwether family, pregnant with a Pred baby.
> The father was no where to be found. She then lives in the shaddy part of Zootopia.
> Has 2 jobs to pay rent and soon a baby
> At the hospital in labour. Later a healthy baby lamb. A girl. But somethings wrong. Her eyes are not like hers. Its the eyes of her fathers.
> She ignores it and loves her regardless
> She looks outside, its dawn. She takes it as a sign and name her new baby lamb, Dawn Bellwether.
> Years pass, Dawn is at school. She's intelligent and determine. An honor roll student.
> Yet, she's is bullied by pred because she has different eyes. Inner hatred begins but kept bottled up.
> Years later, graduating college. She has a job to work as the mayors assistant, thinking this would be her name sake. A new dawn.
> Its less what she hope. Mayor is a dick, demeaning her like she's nothing. Calling her name and pushed her aside like trash.
> She cracks and hatched up a plan. To punish preds for their hubris.
> She found rogue chemists in the dark web. With her intelligence and their skills, she will bring the whole system down.

Sounds cheesy but Feel free to critic and stuff.
>>
>>82097088
>>82097161
>>82097321
>>82097533
What if Nick is her brother?
>>
>>82096052
Yes you do, since there are laws against public indecency and it gets really cold without them in most places on Earth, it's visually distracting or offensive to others and can be unsanitary and unsafe.

Glasses are a necessity to perform certain tasks and function well if you have bad vision. It's not even remotely the same thing.

Why not start wearing colorful hearing aids if all you care about is using an item that corrects a disability as a fashion choice? It makes just as much sense.
>>
>>82095997
>I'd rather have one form of autism than another
It's all the same in a general (official or not), just accept it or move on.
>>
>>82097603
Now that will be the biggest twist of all.
>>
>>82097621
Except there are actual alternatives to glasses and glasses have always had a fashion side to them.
>>
>>82097649

I have stopped going to Zootopia threads, because I don't think they're good anymore. I won't care when they'll get moved exclusively to /trash/
>>
>>82097675
Those alternatives to glasses can be more costly or difficult to use or poor choices in some situations.

Not everyone enjoys or can wear contacts. Some don't like touching their eyes, some can't afford the cost, some deal with very dusty environments, some use glasses for reading or distance and would find contacts relatively useless.

The fashion for glasses are secondary to their actual, medical use.
>>
>>82097733
How do you wear contacts with hooves?
>>
>>82097759
You don't.
>>
>>82096314
She straight up says she's tired of being the little guy. Underestimated, underappreciated, all that. Her driving motivation is similar to Judy's, but aimed in a much different direction.
>>
>>82097691
Tbh, the /trash/ threads might have better discussion, since they're not constantly wringing their hands about not being a general, or trying not to be the latest /co/ autism.
>>
Reminder that Sheep =/= Jews

They're shown to be a majority of the population, many coming from southern-inspired farmlands, hold positions in politics and law enforcement and are openly bigoted.

They're rednecks
>>
File: Smellwether.jpg (88KB, 998x300px) Image search: [Google]
Smellwether.jpg
88KB, 998x300px
>>
>>82097733
>fashion for glasses are secondary to their actual, medical use.

Not really because glasses for fashion are much easy to obtain
>>
File: Wut the shit.png (127KB, 257x250px) Image search: [Google]
Wut the shit.png
127KB, 257x250px
>>82095625
>tfw people complain about Bellwether's motivation without understanding the subtlety of the movie
Please tell me I'm not the only one who see her as the characterization of bias, resentment and fear...
>>
File: hwjVNTH.png (19KB, 792x568px) Image search: [Google]
hwjVNTH.png
19KB, 792x568px
Walesball finds her sexy.
>>
File: heartatttackgun[1].jpg (80KB, 480x617px) Image search: [Google]
heartatttackgun[1].jpg
80KB, 480x617px
>>82096097
>>82096117

it's a high power injector pellet
>>
>>82098093
So as ISIS ball
>>
>>82097915
>They're shown to be a majority of the population
There's like 5 sheep in the entire movie, with hundreds of animals.
>>
>>82095986
>Jewes
It all makes sense
If I were from /pol/
>>
>>82096006
As one who has to deal with the burden of glasses, I don't appreciate people taking what I need just for aesthetic appeal. It's ocular appropriation.
(That's how cultural appropriation works byt obviously I'm jokeing)
Really though it does suck that what I need to see people want to be cute, though I suppose it's not much of an issue when they actually are cute. I'm shallow.
>>
>>82096171
>>82096215
It was rather fart away and it's possible that the eyes were just a quick visual metaphor for the audience.
>>
>>82095986
>the original draft had a conspiracy theorist badger that was obsessed with sheep controlling everything behind the scenes
Oy vey
>>
>>82098056
Certainly. She shows us what happens if you let bias take full control of you. It's a cautionary tale, because it gives us a glimpse of what may have happened to Judy had she not seen how bias can hurt others, even if it is unintentional. Because she hadn't let it harden her to Nick's hurt and anger, it made her realize she had to change and ask for forgiveness, even though it's obvious that Nick had eventually realized it wasn't intentional.

That's what makes it feel so real - a friend hurts another friend by accident and gets angry about it, but both can eventually see that working past these hurts toward forgiveness results in a much more satisfying conclusion. It's an obvious morality tale, but one we forget all too often. (Bellwether may learn this eventually, but I'm not holding my breath.)
>>
>>82098156
Not him, but while sheep weren't the literal majority they were still part of the herbivore majority.
>>
>>82095918
She wanted power that wasn't afforded to her because she's a 'little guy', so she used fear of predators as a tool to gain the control that she wanted.

>>82095993
Looks like something is cropped. Source, my friend. I can't seem to find it.
>>
File: ScaredNemo.jpg (10KB, 350x190px) Image search: [Google]
ScaredNemo.jpg
10KB, 350x190px
>>82096604
Something made out of turtle shell would means that a turtle died but not that a turtle was killed. Anyway non-mammals have no rights on zootopia.
>>
>>82099751
>Filename
What the fuck
>>
>>82096497
Did you know that a sheep can knock out a bull?
Cows are designed to gore not headbutt and sheep can ram them into submission if they get angry enough.
>>
>>82096309
He was born in Kenya and only became mayor because of Prey guilt and being pushed through the best schools by his wealthy prey step-grandparents.
>>
File: 5436.jpg (16KB, 311x299px) Image search: [Google]
5436.jpg
16KB, 311x299px
>>82096087
>Trump doesn't actually care about race so long as people didn't break the law to get into the country in the first place
>>
File: image-20150807-27593-1nargp4.jpg (1MB, 1603x873px) Image search: [Google]
image-20150807-27593-1nargp4.jpg
1MB, 1603x873px
>>82097088
Maybe her pupils are just dilated, this would be the case if she were away from sunlight, scared or if she used substances to dilate her pupils due to vanity like women did centuries ago using the plant belladonna.
>>
>>82096378
How's that different from having lots of blacks on the police force? Almost anyone can become a cop or join the military. It's not the same as opening your own business or getting a job as a stock broker or Doctor.
>>
>>82098236
I love wearing glasses, I would have rekt the shit out of my eyes without them.
>>
>>82097733
Surgery/contacts give you a much better vision than glasses. I use glasses because I like them, because one of my eyes can't get 100% no matter what and because they offer an extra defense against objects that could harm my eyes (that I consider pretty important since one of my eyes already have a terrible vision and I wouldn't be able to drive without the other even with corrective lenses)
>>
>>82096113
/co/mblr is out in force today, I see.
>>
>>82096155
No it wasn't. Her behavior was play-for-play racial stereotyping and scapegoating to get all prey animals to give her power.

She set the press up by making a few go savage and then made an argument that because a few went savage that all predators were a genetic risk of going savage at any moment.
>>
File: 1452705122994.jpg (43KB, 600x502px) Image search: [Google]
1452705122994.jpg
43KB, 600x502px
>>82099912
He doesn't. also, lets keep this thread on topic
>>
>>82100099
>Calling her a tranny
>Tumblr
>>
File: cowboybebopclip14.jpg (73KB, 348x352px) Image search: [Google]
cowboybebopclip14.jpg
73KB, 348x352px
>>82099859
Blame google or the site it came from. Better than Cowboy bebop in his computer...
>>
>>82100139
If anything it's more in line with racial politics than feminism.
>>
>>82099954
So Judy is a tiny Asian girl...
Small, cute and unrepresented in the police force.
>>
>>82100141
Trump cares about pandering to people that care about race to get their vote/loyalty. He also really doesn't care about illegal immigrants considering how many illegal immigrants he's hired over the years. Also not interested in law considering his mafia ties. He's just a mouthpiece that's saying whatever he thinks will get him votes.
>>
>>82100062
On the upside if your other eye gets fucked up you can always stick in a fake one with a camera.
Sure you wouldn't actually see out of it but it would be pretty neat.
>>
>>82099285
Its oy meeeehy.
>>
>>82100220
Judy is just a tiny female/woman that had to work hard to get into the big tough police force, which is dominated by big tough males that can more easily handle themselves in a fight.
>>
>>82100223
I hope prosthetics advance enough in my lifetime to allow more interesting stuff.
>>
>>82100294
Asians are underrepresented in the police force. Also police seems to not like them as the statistics show that the police shoot them first in opposition with blacks that shoot the police first.
>>
>>82100308
They probably will. They already have robot arms that have a sense of touch. I imagine it isnt as good as a real one but its still pretty good.
Check this dude out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NOncx2jU0Q
>>
>>82100399
I have seen that before. His prosthetic are controlled by nerves in his chest. Pretty cool but the man-machine interface still is pretty primitive. It should get pretty good in at least 50 years. My wild guess is that by them the artificial options will outperform the organic ones.
>>
>>82100354
Asians are a very small minority in the Us outside of Hawaii and you have to consider the types of careers Asians seek as opposed to police work in the US.

Judy's family are solely farmers from the countryside. That's not a very Asian thing to be in the US. It would be different if her parents were doctors, lawyers, engineers, educators, ran some sort of store in the city or ran a restaurant or something like that.
>>
>>82100483
They are working on sort of doc ock arms as well. The only ones I have seen are super basic but considering a dude is moving a second set of limbs on his back at all its still impressive.
>>
>>82100503
Underrepresented means that they are less of them in the police compared to the population. In some areas the asians can make 43~46% of the population but the police fore they are just 1~3%.
>>
>>82100483
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk1NkWl_W2Y
Also this guy. Rocket punches? Maybe sooner then you think.
>>
>>82100807
I actually I own one of those devices used in the video to capture the electrical signals from the arm and convert in computer data. It is pretty cool but still far from the sci-fi level.

The problem with man-machine interface is that it depends on multiple fields of the science and some of them don't advance as fast as the others.
>>
>>82100898
Well, its a whole lot better than it was ten years ago at least.
>>
>>82100930
It sure is. That's why I put it in around 50 years and not in 200. If we are lucky it might be even less like 30 years.
>>
>>82100982
>that feel when I can switch out my decrepit 60-70 year old man body for a bitching machine one
>>
>>82100294
This. The species division wasn't just an allegory for race, but social divisions of all kinds. For Judy it was closest to (but not 1:1 with) sexism.
>>
>>82100775
Asians are only like 3% of the population in the US, broham. The state with the largest Asian population is Hawaii with 35% and California with like 15%.

But as I said, there's nothing particularly Asian about Judy. Sure, she's small but anyone can be small
>>
>>82101112
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/09/03/us/the-race-gap-in-americas-police-departments.html
>>
>>82101013
>Get a fucking cyborg body that can run faster, jump higher and carry much more than your original body
>Spend all day on virtual reality with your waifus.
>>
>>82101303
One thing I always think when I see something like this is maybe the other guys don't want to do that thing.

Like I heard on the radio about there were few women golf players and that this was somehow bad. Maybe women just don't want to play golf? Lord knows I don't.
>>
after zootopia, would you be disappointed with an animal world without signifigant discrimination? or would you enjoy that it gives you the possibility to get away from it entirely?

it's a touchy issue and personally if someone can't handle it 100% perfectly it's usually better they don't do it at all.
>>
>>82101303
I'm aware of this, but if Asians don't apply for the job, why does it have anything to do with this? There are plenty of Asian cops in Asia but the Asian community doesn't seem that interested in police work in the US. Asians are underrepresented as taxi drivers too, but that doesn't me and that taxi companies won't contract Asian drivers.
>>
>>82095625
Would she fuck an omnivore? Would she date one and force them to go vegan?
>>
File: racepolice.jpg (154KB, 1684x661px) Image search: [Google]
racepolice.jpg
154KB, 1684x661px
>>82101390
I agree that it should be taken into account. But people never do that when it is about women/black never never mention other minorities. Do you see people trying to make quota systems for Asians in the police? Why do they make quotas for women/blacks?

And aside of all that there is the issue of having a disparity between the community and the police force. The police is a job where they should have a better representation of the community to create better relation between them since they will share the culture and values making interaction smoother.

>>82101448
There is also this...
>>
File: Cat_Musician_Zootopia.png (2MB, 1920x796px) Image search: [Google]
Cat_Musician_Zootopia.png
2MB, 1920x796px
Name a side character that gets less love
>>
>>82101390
I think it's more likely just levels of encouragement toward fields. A guy who is good at golf is way more likely to be told to try going into golf as a career or whatever than an equally skilled woman. Same applies to STEM fields, business and politics for the most part.
>>
>>82100222
>He's just a mouthpiece that's saying whatever he thinks will get him votes.
Welcome to American politics, you think Bernie believes half the shit he says on twitter?
>>
>>82101834
Since he's been saying it for decades, when it was nowhere near mainstream at all? Kinda yeah.

If Bernie came out of nowhere with this shit when it just happened that there was a strong anti-establishment trend that's one thing, but what's happened is the shifting trends just happened to sync up with where he already was.
>>
>>82101828
All I'm saying is that I haven't seen anyone pushing to get more guys to be make up artists.
>>
>>82101878
That's actually a good example of the reverse; men are actively discouraged from wearing or doing makeup, so less become skilled at it or make careers of it.

That said there's differences in that things like STEM, business and politics have a larger impact over the representation that a group receives in society. Makeup artist... slightly less so.

Add to that; you'd kind of need men to want to be makeup artists to start a movement about it, and typically the ones who want to can, while the rest are actively against the idea as they consider it emasculating.
>>
>>82101834
Bernie hasn't changed his tune since the 1960's. You'll have to do better than that. Trump isn't a politician, he's a glorified salesman and grifter.
>>
>>82101489
Nobody actually eats meat in Zootopia.
>>
>>82102286
>50 years of being a supporter of communism is a good thing
>>
File: 1458323376997.jpg (383KB, 1280x878px) Image search: [Google]
1458323376997.jpg
383KB, 1280x878px
>>82095625
Because she's craving that Liondick
>>
File: Dank kush.jpg (297KB, 711x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dank kush.jpg
297KB, 711x600px
Woop woop, dat's da sound of da police!
>>
File: tumblr_o4v57sBUau1rk7l01o6_1280.jpg (93KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4v57sBUau1rk7l01o6_1280.jpg
93KB, 1080x1080px
Bellwether's little sheep-themed office accessories are too cute.
>>
File: bahweather.png (112KB, 373x591px) Image search: [Google]
bahweather.png
112KB, 373x591px
Why aren't Bellweather's pupils square like the other sheep? Her grandpop fuck a bunny or something?
>>
>>82101489
She just thinks all prey are big and loud. Namely Lionheart gave her this impression. Any rational person would've dismissed his behavior as his personality. Then she had to go and project all her prejudices on all the predators.

A small and quiet pred might be able to change her ways.
>>
>>82102332
>Socialism and Communism are the same thing
>>
File: 1458323369325.png (168KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458323369325.png
168KB, 600x600px
>>82102433
None of the sheep in Bunnyburrow have square pupils either. It's entirely a case of "we did it to make these sheep look like villains"
>>
>>82102373
>lions have barbed penises
>I really doubt lionheart is a gentle lover
Yeah, no.
>>
>>82101828
>A guy who is good at golf is way more likely to be told to try going into golf as a career or whatever than an equally skilled woman.
I doubt it. Since there are less women players a male player would be in the unremarkable 200th best male player while the woman with the same skill level would be closer to the top and thus more remarkable by people who would compare her to other female players while the guy would be dismissed as just another player.
>>
>>82101770
You have to ask yourself how often Asians actually apply to be police officers. You're asking "why have quota systems for blacks or women", but Asians can easily benefit from those systems if they bother to apply, which they likely aren't doing because Asians don't seem to be interested at all in being police officers!

Also, your chart shows that Asians are underrepresented in terms of being shot by the police and you have to consider how many any particular group has a police encounter. Blacks are 14% of the population, but have many more encounters with the police than whites who are in the majority especially in places like New York where whites are the majority but are only 10% of those stopped and frisked while blacks are something like 50% of people stopped and frisked at random.
>>
>>82102433
Either to look cute >>82102478
Or to >>82099928
>>
File: 1458826239172.jpg (1MB, 1600x7500px) Image search: [Google]
1458826239172.jpg
1MB, 1600x7500px
>>82102494
>Implying she doesn't have brutal rape fantasies

Yeah but really I was just looking for something dumb to say while I posted Bellwether.
>>
>>82102494
What if she is into that?
>>
>>82102332
He's a democratic socialist. My point is that he actually believes what he says and his record shows it. He also has experience as a mayor and experience as a lawmaker, two things trump does not have.
>>
File: tumblr_o3syw1OqlF1sofipwo1_1280.jpg (513KB, 1280x1053px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3syw1OqlF1sofipwo1_1280.jpg
513KB, 1280x1053px
>>
File: 1459182982408.png (556KB, 543x421px) Image search: [Google]
1459182982408.png
556KB, 543x421px
>>82102451
>>82102584
Most socialists don't go to the USSR for their honeymoon, travel to Cuba and have Che Guevarra pics in their mayoral office. is all I'm sayin.
>>
>>82102538
No, the chart clearly show that asians are overrepresented in BEING SHOT by the police. They don't kill the police but are killed anyway.
>>
>>82102583
I've seen that picture
>>
>>82102622
The truth comes up!
>>
File: artbooksnap.png (517KB, 927x729px) Image search: [Google]
artbooksnap.png
517KB, 927x729px
>Chumpy might draw Gazelle

I'm excited, there's not enough pretty fanart of her around.
>>
>>82102633
Asians are 3% of the population yet are 2% of those shot by the police. Um, sorry please work on your math, bro.
>>
File: 1460985234477.png (138KB, 352x534px) Image search: [Google]
1460985234477.png
138KB, 352x534px
>>82102622
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 500x1000px
>>82102494
>>
>>82102624

How many socialists do you know?
>>
File: WAKE UP SHEEPLE.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE UP SHEEPLE.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>82102622
We all know that Bellwether was framed, the end of the film even proved that it was a gigantic predator led conspiracy.
>>
>>82102721
She confessed man...
>>
>>82095922
with, it's with ewes, you fucking mouth-breather. as in "with jews, you lose!" which you're confusing with "around blacks, never relax!" shit it's like you're not even a racist or something.
>>
File: tumblr_o44gfmNZlH1toh9pso1_1280.jpg (417KB, 1142x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o44gfmNZlH1toh9pso1_1280.jpg
417KB, 1142x1920px
Make Zootopia great again
>>
>>82102676
Look at the first graph. How many asians kill cops? How many asians are killed by cops? basically they are using lethal force on a group that doesn't offer life danger. If 1% of the people killed by the police were below 5 years old it would still be a disproportionally high number even if the population below 5 years old is bigger than 1%.
>>
>>82102801
Armstrong > Bellwether > Trump
>>
File: I_want_to_fuck_that_sheep.png (29KB, 1028x1028px) Image search: [Google]
I_want_to_fuck_that_sheep.png
29KB, 1028x1028px
>>82102801
>>
>>82102750
carrot recorders are inadmissable as evidence.
>>
File: Wilde indeed.png (2MB, 1152x652px) Image search: [Google]
Wilde indeed.png
2MB, 1152x652px
I want Wilde Times in my movie dammit.
>>
File: 56431454_p4.jpg (30KB, 700x382px) Image search: [Google]
56431454_p4.jpg
30KB, 700x382px
>>
File: tumblr_o61ivs2l2D1v5prw7o1_1280.jpg (315KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o61ivs2l2D1v5prw7o1_1280.jpg
315KB, 720x1280px
>>
File: bestnick.jpg (56KB, 1280x535px) Image search: [Google]
bestnick.jpg
56KB, 1280x535px
>>82103055
>Nicks mother runs WIlde Times after having 'inherited' a large amount of cash
>It's actually a front for her thieving ways
>She uses the park to launder money even though it's highly successful
>Nick and Judy have to confront her
>Nick has to choose between his mother and Judy
>>
>>82103235
jojo crossover when ?
>>
File: tumblr_o3s9zgmmJj1ruxlulo1_1280.png (160KB, 582x559px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3s9zgmmJj1ruxlulo1_1280.png
160KB, 582x559px
>>82102862
>>
File: Zootopia in Emojis.png (833KB, 517x4518px) Image search: [Google]
Zootopia in Emojis.png
833KB, 517x4518px
Guys...
>>
Does anybody have that picture where Bellwether is saying "Sir, your two o'clock is here" or something and it's obviously cropped?
>>
>>82102805
The first graph is really irrelivent when determining representation. Representation is population size vs occurances. Asian population size is 3%, the percentage of Asians shot by the police are 2%. Police aren't going to fucking go look up a chart to figure out how many people of what race killed cops when they think you have a gun or knife. They aren't going to say 'oh, thisis guy with a knife is harmless because not that many Asians killed cops, so I better just ignore that knife he has in his hand'

Like I said, Asians are underrepresented in your chart. If you want to argue that they are underrepresented in successfully killing cops, fucking fine, but they are also underrepresented in being shot by cops too.
>>
File: nick on a talk show.jpg (204KB, 1624x1280px) Image search: [Google]
nick on a talk show.jpg
204KB, 1624x1280px
>>
>>82103273
wow
>>
File: 1459447853420.png (414KB, 997x972px) Image search: [Google]
1459447853420.png
414KB, 997x972px
>>82103273
That's a stupid amount of effort.
>>
File: image.png (271KB, 583x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
271KB, 583x720px
>>82103316
>>
>>
>>
File: (CANT WAKE UP).jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
(CANT WAKE UP).jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>82103339
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 1113x674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 1113x674px
>>82103287
>>
File: tumblr_o61loj4FGB1vny67io2_1280.png (385KB, 1280x1018px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o61loj4FGB1vny67io2_1280.png
385KB, 1280x1018px
>>
File: nick17.jpg (73KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
nick17.jpg
73KB, 500x678px
>>
>>82103389
>protect the your fox
Oh, korea, you and your tenuous grasp of english
>>
File: tumblr_o600ak1pkQ1tk56hxo1_540.jpg (67KB, 528x788px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o600ak1pkQ1tk56hxo1_540.jpg
67KB, 528x788px
>>
File: tumblr_o61omcf49Z1rmp2kno1_1280.jpg (511KB, 1280x1816px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o61omcf49Z1rmp2kno1_1280.jpg
511KB, 1280x1816px
>>
>>82103292
Asians charged by crimes are only 1%. Statistically speaking they commit less crimes and thus should be killed less often but they are killed more often per conflict.
>>
File: 1461007195608.png (546KB, 971x608px) Image search: [Google]
1461007195608.png
546KB, 971x608px
>>
>>82102675
Chumpy is used goods. Forget about her and move on.
>>
>>82103394
S-source?
>>
File: image.png (64KB, 341x247px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
64KB, 341x247px
S-so hows your day been going
>>
>>82103508
http://itsunknownanon.tumblr.com/tagged/bellwether
>>
>>82100294
But there were already girls on the force. The elephant in the room at her first briefing.
>>
File: nick12.png (721KB, 789x1137px) Image search: [Google]
nick12.png
721KB, 789x1137px
>>82103564
Pretty chill. I've been watching action movies on netflix and eating junk food
>>
>>82103564
I liked the other thread more.
>>
>>82103564
>tfw Nick will never call you pathetic
>>
>>82103564
I just took a klonopin for the first time.

I actually don't feel like I'm drowning in anxiety and am probably going to write some vice fanfiction later if I can map out my ideas well enough. I might use something akin to >>82103249's idea as it were.
>>
>>82103564
Alright, getting ready for work.
>>
File: what.gif (2MB, 351x317px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
2MB, 351x317px
>>82103678
Go ahead and take the idea. It's simple and easy to execute. You just need to change the original Wilde Times concept a bit like not predator exclusive.
>>
>>82101354
>tfw this will happen some day
>but at the current rate of technology, it will probably only start being a thing soon after we die
>>
>>82103701
same
>>
TOMORROW
>>
File: 1457611371517.jpg (135KB, 1280x877px) Image search: [Google]
1457611371517.jpg
135KB, 1280x877px
>>82103564
Cleaning folders, drawing stuff.
>>
>>82103583
That's why I specified that she's tiny. Her disadvantage is that she's small and underpowered. She has to overwork herself to perform simple physical tasks because of her small stature.
>>
>>82103724
>what.gif

COME ON PEOPLE He's drumming on the table in a form of applause while saying happy birthday.
>>
>>82103753
But if you watch it, he doesn't actually say Happy Birthday.
>>
>>82096172
I wonder if anyone could go through the whole movie and tally up every species that appeared on-screen and find out what the most populous species is.
>>
>>82103564
Days like these make me wonder if I can pull my own head off my shoulders.
>>
File: 1461301784951.jpg (2MB, 954x7655px) Image search: [Google]
1461301784951.jpg
2MB, 954x7655px
>>82103564
Got this yesterday. Preddy Gud.
>>
>>82103389
>Tonight Please protect the your
>>
>>82103564
contemplating a character concept and lounging about before going into work
>>
File: piggu~.png (80KB, 253x614px) Image search: [Google]
piggu~.png
80KB, 253x614px
>>82103564
It wasn't bad, didn't get a great amount of work done. But I drew a Pig!
>>
File: wild times attractions.png (839KB, 927x598px) Image search: [Google]
wild times attractions.png
839KB, 927x598px
>>82103724
I dunno, that's just what it looks like to me. And thanks, my current mock up revolves around a crackdown on trade in untaxed or illegal illicit goods in zootopia, I planned to start with Tundratown and then maybe have some Rainforest track.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 200x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 200x320px
>>82103576
Thanks!
>>
>>82103783
just out of morbid circuitous and boredom or actually contemplating suicide?
>>
>>82103273
>emojis

no
>>
File: 1460314504307.png (638KB, 844x894px) Image search: [Google]
1460314504307.png
638KB, 844x894px
>>82103819
m..make her thicker
>>
>>82103791
He has connections with mr big? That wolf better check himself before he gets iced on GP
>>
File: finnick3.jpg (58KB, 680x625px) Image search: [Google]
finnick3.jpg
58KB, 680x625px
>>
File: WE CANCEROUS FANDOM NOW.png (1MB, 545x1974px) Image search: [Google]
WE CANCEROUS FANDOM NOW.png
1MB, 545x1974px
SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING!
WE ARE TOO NEARLY CLOSE TO PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN!
SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING!
THIS IS NOT AN EXERCISE!
I REPEAT!
THIS IS NOT AN EXERCISE!
>>
>>82103903
Nah, per Chumpy last night, he's just an architect designing Fru-Fru's new dream mansion.
>>
>>82095918
>I did but I instantly tuned out any SJW brainwashing.
jesus christ, this level of autism
>>
File: 63ca72b9.jpg (46KB, 775x565px) Image search: [Google]
63ca72b9.jpg
46KB, 775x565px
>>82103819
No pants?
>>
File: 1461084218405.jpg (441KB, 699x992px) Image search: [Google]
1461084218405.jpg
441KB, 699x992px
>>
>>82102710

Not him, but I go to a college in the American northeast.

So...yeah, way too goddamn many.
>>
>>82103917
>now

These threads are half the time just circlejerking over artists and OC. We've been past the point, friend. Maybe mods will perma ban these threads someday
>>
>>82103564
I fapped and did some doodling. So great as usual.
>>
>>82102624
nice loss.
>>
The funny thing is that Bellwether might have gotten away with it if Judy had done the logical thing?

I.e. first thing she does when getting back to the city is to go to Bogo's office, tell him about the nighthowlers, and get in contact with the doctors in charge of the savage predators' care. Any lead is better than none so they'll look into it, confirm nighthowlers are the cause, and announce that publicly, while they may not find the chief conspirators (Bellwether would quickly destroy all the evidence that could trace to her before ZPD can get to Doug) this is the quickest and safest route to the outcome that matters most which is stopping the race riots.

Not what she did, which was to start tracking down the conspiracy without having passed on the vital knowledge about the night howlers to anyone besides Nick. This way, if they don't die, then they both announce the cause of the savagery and arrest the conspirators, but there was an excellent chance that they would die and then nobody would ever know even about the night howler effects.
>>
>>82103819
She's wearing nothing under that right? Really good job btw, she gets like no art ever. She really needs more
>>
>>82103564
I work Friday nights fuck you smugfox
>>
>>82103952
Are they really socialists or are they hipsters living on mommy and daddy's dole that are just spouting off about socialism because it makes them sound cool and bohemian?
>>
>>82103854
As in, it would do more to advance the cause then what the people around me are doing.
>>
>>82103987
The movie had a severe case of "perfect thing happens at just the right moment" going on. It felt too unbelievable.
>>
>>82104007
The second. Very few college "socialists" actually stay such after they graduate.
>>
File: POLICE.jpg (745KB, 792x1149px) Image search: [Google]
POLICE.jpg
745KB, 792x1149px
any news from Jap-anon?

>flying to other continent just to see a cartoon movie again

he's either crazy or super rich.
>>
>>82103987
That's assuming Bogo would even believe Judy if she told him about the flowers. She wanted to chase the lead as quickly as possible, that's why she tracked down Weaselton and used her mafia connections to extort information from him.
>>
File: tumblr_o60vyvn3mA1rcs9gvo1_400.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o60vyvn3mA1rcs9gvo1_400.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>Plague is getting more furry by the day
>>
>>82103987
That Bogo showed up with cops at the end shows that she did do that, but decided to also find Nick and hunt down the lead herself.
>>
>>82104007
To be fair, thats what most of the Bolsheviks were.
>>
File: 1461188198529.gif (47KB, 124x114px) Image search: [Google]
1461188198529.gif
47KB, 124x114px
>>82104067

>tits on judy
>>
>>82104028
You mean, like, the movie wasn't totally grounded in reality? No way!
>>
I kinda noticed when watching it again that it almost looked like he had like an old scar on her face very subtly near the back on the left side..
I could be seeing things though ahah I guess we can't really tell until we get HD shots
>>
File: 1460147493059.gif (109KB, 205x260px) Image search: [Google]
1460147493059.gif
109KB, 205x260px
>>82104067
>That pic
>Literally 3 of my kinks all in one

Welp.

>>82104083
>being a faggot
>>
>>82104007

>But that's not 'true socialism'

They call themselves socialists. They support socialist policies. They're socialists. You don't get to pick and choose who is a 'real socialist' and who ain't one.

This is the socialist support base now. More young people support socialism than ever.

>>82104030

You're not me, fuck you.
>>
>>82104067

Plague has always been a furry.
>>
>>82104007

>are they hipsters living on mommy and daddy's dole

There's no such thing as a socialist who DOESN'T live on someone else's money, anon.
>>
>>82103819
That is an adorable piggy anon, now SIGN IT
>>
>>82095986
According to what Rich said himself, all predators are jews: Nick is shrewish, and shrews are insectivore (so predator), hence also the 10% population ratio.
Dawn and the other sheeps are white suprematists and the lion is Trump
>>
File: keepongoingtotheendsofhell.jpg (111KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
keepongoingtotheendsofhell.jpg
111KB, 1058x705px
>>82103917
>>
>>82104115
I never said I was. I was speaking from my own experience.
>>
>>82103564
It's not nighttime yet.

Not that it would matter ;_;
>>
>>82103918
Hey, that's still pull. If he does a good enough job maybe Mr. Big would favor him for more projects.

...Like a safehouse.
>>
>>82104194

You were speaking from your own experience in regards to someone else's experience.

Someone said something about the people they surround them, another person asked a question, and then you responded talking about a completely different group of people.
>>
Is ZPD ever going to have to deal with the fact that their token bunny has ties to organized crime and their token fox has been cheating the taxman for years?
>>
>>82095948
the moral is to not let your world outlook be based on stereotypes or else you're going to miss out on a lot of quality smug

A big part of it was even judy who was trying so hard to get people to see her past being a stereotypical bunny was just as prejudiced as the people around her.

Of course people would be offended by this very simple message meant for children.
>>
Why is it that all the retards appear around this time? It won't be for another two threads that we get our comfy back if the pattern holds.
>>
File: 1458528390877.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1458528390877.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>82103819
Cute!

Also
>>82104150
>SIGN IT

>that feel whenyou got away with not signing a Zootopia drawing
>>
>>82104227
Pardon me, I forgot the "not him".
>>
>>82104115
By that measure a person is a Christian simply because they say they are and not because they actually practice the religion or actually even read the bible.

>>82104138
But socialism isn't that, anon. It is social ownership of the means of production. People still have to work for a living.
>>
>>82104194

>I never said I was

Motherfucker, you never said you weren't and you responded to the post as if you were the same fuckin' guy.
>>
>>82096055
Round balls are more accurate than other projectile types through rifling.

the conical was an invention for improved lethality and its why we used oblong projectiles. When a round projectile penetrates, it rarely does much when it tumbles even after deformation.

conversely, the effect of a tumbling conical through soft tissue is more pronounced and deformation is larger. in jacketed ammunition, this is even more noticeable.
>>
>>82104250
>as people

i meant animals of course. there would never be people in zootopia. that is a dumb idea.
>>
File: 1460149715813.jpg (113KB, 799x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1460149715813.jpg
113KB, 799x1052px
>>82104235
No. Their hustle game is too strong.
>>
>>82104250
Prejudice is okay if you don't immediately act on it.
>>
File: 1461271387715.jpg (251KB, 1000x833px) Image search: [Google]
1461271387715.jpg
251KB, 1000x833px
Why is this Gideon so kissable?
>>
I want to protect nick and make him feel safe.
>>
>>82104066
Bogo would probably listen, he admitted she was a good cop and didn't want her to quit, plus when you have zero leads something is better than nothing when it comes to finding stuff to investigate.

>>82104069
Cops showed up because Bellwether called them
>>
>>82104297
Most of the time you can act on it as long as that action isn't unlawful.
>>
File: Shiggy.png (249KB, 326x339px) Image search: [Google]
Shiggy.png
249KB, 326x339px
>>82097915
>I think (Lionheart) Just wanted to get the Sheep vote.
Yeahnah. Pandering with Identity Politics doesn't tend to work on majorities, it's a strategy to secure minority votes.
>>
File: 030203959020952930.jpg (136KB, 1000x833px) Image search: [Google]
030203959020952930.jpg
136KB, 1000x833px
>>82104306
>>
File: e3925ffbd7a4897c0758e56d14bf55cd.jpg (274KB, 1280x878px) Image search: [Google]
e3925ffbd7a4897c0758e56d14bf55cd.jpg
274KB, 1280x878px
>>82104109

you dont lewd the jewd

besided we all know her best asset.
>>
File: Stoner Sloth.jpg (84KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Stoner Sloth.jpg
84KB, 800x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rHm8GbTHyE
Fucking Sloths...
>>
>>82104273
nerd
>>
File: ???.jpg (36KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
???.jpg
36KB, 720x400px
>all these people saying Zootopia is pushing a liberal agenda
It's pushing a libertarian agenda you idiots.
>>
>>82104343
Lewd the jewd, and she can have both, besides that pic nicely shows off her asset
>>
File: nick wears a bane jacket.jpg (67KB, 600x888px) Image search: [Google]
nick wears a bane jacket.jpg
67KB, 600x888px
>>82104314
same here desu
>>
File: 1460578480280.jpg (262KB, 1000x833px) Image search: [Google]
1460578480280.jpg
262KB, 1000x833px
>>82104306
>>82104336
fake pics, original here
>>
File: 1460874652871.jpg (80KB, 771x925px) Image search: [Google]
1460874652871.jpg
80KB, 771x925px
>>82104367
>>
File: finnick (181).jpg (140KB, 1214x1280px) Image search: [Google]
finnick (181).jpg
140KB, 1214x1280px
>>82104367
please do not bully the foxes
>>
>>82104343
>How men and women pose for a picture
>>
>>82096277
Otterton was a florist.
>>
>>82104346
Absolutely true.
Want to hear other crazy gun trivia let me know.
>>
>>82104235
As token minorities they're essentially unfireable for political reasons so no.
>>
File: DELIRVRD.jpg (278KB, 1000x833px) Image search: [Google]
DELIRVRD.jpg
278KB, 1000x833px
>>82104386
Are we gonna do this everytime that pic gets posted?
>>
>>82096277
Otterton was a florist, Manchas was a driver, and there were several predator journalists. Stop talking out your ass.
>>
>>82104266
>By that measure a person is a Christian simply because they say they are

Yes? If someone says Jesus Christ is their lord and savior and says they are a Christian then who are you to say they aren't one?

>But socialism isn't that

Says who? Terms change, things change, demographics change. The fact is that the largest supporters of 'socialism' right now are young people. Socialism is gonna be whatever they decide it to be.

>It is social ownership of the means of production

That makes it better? The destruction of private ownership is a good thing? Socialism is force, coercion, and mob mentality vs. freedom and individuality.

>People still work for a living

Some do.

Others cheat the system and leech off of others. We have that already in a supposedly 'capitalist' system. People lie about their income for benefits all the time. There are people on welfare who haven't worked in years.

Meanwhile the big bad 1% still provide jobs and pay more taxes than the rest of US population combined.
>>
File: hih78.jpg (120KB, 1000x833px) Image search: [Google]
hih78.jpg
120KB, 1000x833px
>>82104425
>>82104386
>>
>>82104357
pretty sure libertarians aren't much for the affirmative action thing
>>
File: nick doesn't like that.png (372KB, 1436x1340px) Image search: [Google]
nick doesn't like that.png
372KB, 1436x1340px
>>82104450
Are we seriously going to have this argument in a zootopia thread?
>>
>>82104458
Which is why Judy got in on her own merits by working hard to become valedictorian, not boosted up to fill a quota in spite of shit performance.
>>
>>82104453
>>82104425
>>82104386
>>82104336
>>82104306
i want to suck on his lower lip
>>
>>82095982
Maybe it's like this: Dawn wears contact lenses so her eyes look "normal". They fuck up her vision so she needs glasses to correct that. She also wears partial upper dentures (check any still: her upper incisors, which sheep lack, are a solid block of material, unlike her lower incisors, which are separate teeth).
>>
>>82104496
Good taste, friend. I'd rather massage his cute paws
>>
File: 1460673042800.jpg (80KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1460673042800.jpg
80KB, 403x403px
>>82104476

You're goddamn right we are, you Marxist cocksucker.
>>
>>82103726
On the other hand future medicine might make you live longer than expected so you might be misjudging the time of your death.
>>
remember when we frowned upon zootopian donut steels?
>>
>>82104502
Nah, the eyes thing is entirely because sheep look like aliens. The little lambs at the play scene had regular eyes.
>>
>>82104496
>>82104525
Post the pics of him in the truck
>>
>>82104450
>>82102584
Maybe if Sanders called himself a social democrat (which is the European term for what he actually is because he doesn't support seizing the means of production unlike actual socialists but rather he supports welfare programs for things like health insurance that the private sector is absolutely terrible at providing) instead of a democratic socialist there wouldn't be this conversation.
>>
>>82104493
Yeah, I figured the Mammal Inclusion thing was less of an affirmative action thing as it was a way to stop discrimination, like it's not saying "You have to hire small animals" it's more like, "You can't choose to not hire a small animal, just because they're a small animal" Otherwise there'd be tons of small animals working in the ZPD who didn't have to work as hard as Judy.
>>
>>82103778
That still wouldn't be a good measure.
>>
>>82104357
Neither is good when you go all the way toward it, full out libertarianism is anarchy, socialism gets rather bizarre. Kind of why there aren't many countries that are fully one way or another it's always a hybrid of sorts.
But in any case, take that shit to /pol/.
>>
>>82104534
Short of some sort of stem cell discovery that halts or reverses aging that is incredibly cheap to produce, I don't see it happening.
>>
>>82104542
Mods still do, Zootopia OCs are literally just Furry fursonas. Mods delete it
>>
>>82104542
>human hair
It's shit.
>>
File: finnick (98).jpg (67KB, 424x560px) Image search: [Google]
finnick (98).jpg
67KB, 424x560px
>>82104542
nope, i only frown on bad and out of place ones myself.

stuff like chumpy makes really fits nicely into the universe and are well-designed.
>>
File: mfwTaxEvasion.png (162KB, 303x308px) Image search: [Google]
mfwTaxEvasion.png
162KB, 303x308px
>>82104458
Zootopia was anti Affirmative Action bruv. The fact that Judy is seen (at first) as unimportant by the ZPD, until she proves herself, is a pretty Conservative message tbÊ°, because she's not just praised as she walks through the front door for being "The first eabbit officer!" "So brave!", She had to prove her worth before being accepted.
>>
>>82104542
I don't mind donuts if they have potential to be repurposed into complete original characters and stories.
>>
>>82096114
Muslim invasion is seriously a problem, though.
>>
File: finnick (183).jpg (93KB, 580x569px) Image search: [Google]
finnick (183).jpg
93KB, 580x569px
>>82104576
that being said, that one with human hair is bad, i mean to say. as is probably the majority of them.
>>
>>82104573

gidoen and frufru

>>82104576
>>82104570
>>82104600

got me, this is someone's oc turned into zotoopian
>>
File: 1457680017551.gif (98KB, 260x218px) Image search: [Google]
1457680017551.gif
98KB, 260x218px
>>82104604
oh boy here we go
>>
>>82104547

>Democrat
>A good thing anyway

Good thing the USA is a republic and not a democracy. Pure democracy is a horrific tyranny of the majority that constantly tramples on the rights of the individualist.

>Private sector is terrible at providing

The private sector is far more efficient at it than any federal government. In fact, the private sector is more efficient about everything because of the element of competition.

The private sector gives high-quality medical care instantaneously. The public sector gives mediocre healthcare with a year-long waiting list.

The public sector poisons a water supply. Private sector provides free bottled water to those effected by it.

Why in the fuck would you ever trust the government with anything?
>>
>>82104450
Social ownership of *the means of production* you know, like social ownership of a steel mill as opposed to a corporation. It doesn't even say that a company can't own a steel mill as well.

>Others cheat the system and leech off of others

Well then you must want communism since that requires that everyone works.

>Meanwhile the big bad 1% still provide jobs and pay more taxes than the rest of US population combined.

The 1% owns more wealth too but I don't see you complaining about that.
>>
>>82104543
Maybe they grow out of cute eyes in their teens?
>>
>>82104604
I don't think it's a problem of "invasion."
I think it's a problem of refusal to integrate and having ideals that do not belong in western society.

Like thinking that if a woman wears a short skirt in public that means she wants you to rape her.
>>
>>82104542
>that hair
>dreadlocks

I'll bet anything the artist is voting for Bernie.
>>
>>82104637
Because the government isn't affected by greed nearly as much as private companies are.
>>
>>82096114
>Look at the anti-immigrant movements in the United States and France.
This is bad because?
>>
>>82104548
>it's more like, "You can't choose to not hire a small animal, just because they're a small animal"

that is exactly what affirmative action is
supposed to be though

whether or not it's effective in real world is debate for a different board
>>
>>82104654
Got any gideon?
>>
>>82104637

>The private sector is far more efficient at it than any federal government. In fact, the private sector is more efficient about everything because of the element of competition.
Except when the private sector is given a government contract and you are not allowed to compete with them.
>>
>>82104044
Is it on in Japan? I'm here in Japan and still haven't watched it. I hope I can watch in english somewhere...
>>
File: 11286_Nimg.jpg (270KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
11286_Nimg.jpg
270KB, 284x284px
>>82104654
HERE IT COMES
>>
>>82104686
Doesn't it come out, like, today over there?
>>
File: 1354825513807.png (99KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1354825513807.png
99KB, 400x386px
>>82104654

it's so hard to be a fan of this character

no one respects him. no one.
>>
>>82104663
Maybe you're right, but I always thought affirmative action was giving someone a step up when they haven't actually earned it, simply because of things like race, gender, or sexuality. I wouldn't think you'd call it affirmative action when it's actually just an issue of equality.
>>
>>82104659
>hating dreads.
>>
File: 1457996875126.png (257KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
1457996875126.png
257KB, 500x596px
>>82104576
Yet his still its the typical OC formular. A female prey animal unlikely to be a cop because of her species, a smug pred with ties to a official character and obligatory shipping between the two OCs. Both Judy and Nick copies.

You just don't see it as what it really is because he constantly "bribes" you.
>>
>>82104577
Zootopia was anti descrimination. Also keep in mind that Judi got in because of the mammal inclusion program or (gasp) affirmative action. She wouldn't have even had a chance to try to get in the force without that program. That's basically what AA is. It is supposed to be a system that would get qualified people a chance to get in the door but they STILL have the be qualified.
>>
>>82104663
No it's not. You're thinking of anti-discrimination laws.

The whole point of affirmative action is literally to get in more minorities.

Fuck white guilt.
>>
>>82104705
He's a manlet. Why would anyone respect him?
>>
>>82104660

It is though. It fucking is. You think the government has an interest in your personal welfare? Hell no. The government doesn't care because the government has no competition. There is no rival government that people can switch over to on a whim.

Free market capitalism is constant competition. It's not 'wait until that election in a few years to start romancing the public'. It's 'romance the public constantly or else another company will destroy your business'.

Remember when some douchebag bought the rights to AIDS mediction and hiked up the price? Guess what fixed it? The government? No. Some other private company released a similar drug that did the same exact thing and they sold it for cheap. The free market fixes things where the government flounders in inefficient programs and wastefulness.

The government is every bit as greedy as any private company on Earth. The difference is that private companies are more concerned with competition than governments are. Governments are, therefore, less trustworthy.
>>
>>82104714
>having dreads
They look fine on blacks, that's it.
>>
>>82104726
>Also keep in mind that Judi got in because of the mammal inclusion program or (gasp) affirmative action.
No she didn't. She got in on hard work.

People just THOUGHT she was only there because of affirmative action, which is why so many other people kept dismissing her.
>>
File: fennec_fox.jpg (799KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fennec_fox.jpg
799KB, 1280x720px
>>82104737

he's a FENNEC.
>>
>>82104677

Exactly. The biggest problems with the private sector are STILL caused by government intervention.

Fuck the government.
>>
File: 1459556393829.png (228KB, 616x448px) Image search: [Google]
1459556393829.png
228KB, 616x448px
>>82104718
>caring this much
let me guess, you're one of the "artists" who complains about chumpy getting the attention you think you deserve.
It's a fucking cute comic, get over yourself.
>>
File: 1460734003746318.png (291KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
1460734003746318.png
291KB, 375x523px
White wants peace, Blue wants perfection.

A perfect, peaceful society is one where there is no other.
>>
File: finnick (189).jpg (155KB, 690x878px) Image search: [Google]
finnick (189).jpg
155KB, 690x878px
>people lewding my husband
3 days under the smug slug

>>82104718
they're different species and i don't think their personalities are actually anywhere close to nick and judy as far as we've seen the two. they're pretty well made as far as i can tell. like that walkie-talkie, c'mon that's some shit you'd see from the actual creators. you can't pretend that isn't clever.

your bias is likely that any oc is bad so you ignore the good qualities to reinforce that.

>>82104737
stop, that's demeaning to his entire species.
>>
>>82104743
The US government is a bad example because it's already basically in the hands of incredibly wealthy people and companies. Other governments in the world don't have that issue as much.

A government's main interest is to keep the country running and to promote economic growth. It's basically the only way certain not-profitable-but-necessary tasks get done, like repairing roads and shit.
>>
File: fannart-finnick-ears.jpg (160KB, 542x850px) Image search: [Google]
fannart-finnick-ears.jpg
160KB, 542x850px
>>82104759

goddamit, so many thing flew over my head, stuff from this movie.

that's why i keep going back here.
>>
>>82104568
Nah, more like better drugs and treatments so you still get old but with a better health and less likely to get sick and die. Also reposition parts for expired body parts.
>>
>>82104718
>a cop

She's literally just a meter maid. And I wouldn't call getting jealously protective very smug.
>>
>>82104792
Considering Azorius isn't really portrayed as good guys in the Ravnica lore, I could definitely see Dawn fitting in that color wheel. A lot of people think that just because something fits on white on the color wheel it means they have to be a good guy. I guess they just forget about Elesh Norn.
>>
>>82104713
>>82104663

affirmative action is a quota in hiring practices.
This means that if your business has a certain number of white employees, then your next hire must be a cute small fuzzy animal regardless of the qualifications of other applying animals. This would mean that if judy and a gorilla applied, affirmative action would force the department to choose judy over the gorilla regardless of the qualifications of the gorilla - if the gorilla was more qualified or not would be irrelevant in the hiring process
>"You can't choose to not hire a small animal, just because they're a small animal"
This is anti-discrimination. A law that prevents discrimination in hiring on the basis of being an animal that is cute and fuzzy.

If the animal is qualified you cannot discriminate on its fuzziness, size, reproductive ability, etc.
All hiring practices must be based on qualifications relevant to the position.

If a rabbit can meet the physical test of the department (and the standards are not as high as you might imagine) then the rabbit cannot be discriminated upon based on being a rabbit.

Similarly, a gorilla cannot be discriminated against being a teacher just because he is a silverback and can crush a student's skull with thumb and pinky.
>>
>>82104840
Without artificial enhancements you're still only going to live until you're 90 or so. Our bodies just start falling apart when we get old.
>>
>>82104845
She was assigned meter duty, she's still a cop.
>>
>>82103917
why is this cancerous
>>
File: IMG_3769.jpg (1MB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3769.jpg
1MB, 1500x1125px
what new media do you expect with zootopia franchise?
>>
>>82104865
>white employees
sorry. I meant to say large predators.
>>
File: 1458801935651.jpg (298KB, 1280x813px) Image search: [Google]
1458801935651.jpg
298KB, 1280x813px
>>82104805
>>
>>82104704
No idea, I forgot about it.
>>
>>82104865
>This means that if your business has a certain number of white employees, then your next hire must be a cute small fuzzy animal
time for my company to hire a dog then
>>
>>82104881
No, she isn't Look at the application Nick gave to Judy. Parking Enforcement is an entirely different department, just like it is in every other city. Same for how the elephant told Judy to buzz off until she flashed her badge.

Bogo just disliked her enough to shunt her over to parking duty. That's not a normal things cops get.
>>
>>82104900
Is the dog larger than 2.4 lbs?
>>
>>82104892
Dunno, but I suppose I can use it a slight outlet to my old Redwall hopes, don't see that becoming a big franchise, stories are a bit too long and tangled for a movie.
>>
>>82104892
a TV series

I'm not sure what a sequal movie would be about but a TV series would be a perfect extension of the franchise
>>
>>82104816
>Other governments in the world don't have that issue as much.

Yes they do. Every federal government is corrupt and the more power they vote in for themselves the worse they get.

So-called 'socialist' European countries aren't rich because of their governments. They're rich because of their private sector, always.

Countries don't become rich because they're socialist. They become socialist because they're rich and then they squander what the free market has given them.

>A government's main interest is to keep the country running and to promote economic growth.

A government's job should be to enforce contracts, organize a national defense, and balance the budget. Nothing else.

>It's basically the only way certain not-profitable-but-necessary tasks get done, like repairing roads and shit.

A car is a complex machine that most people need but is not privatized. A road is nothing in comparison. The private sector would build better roads.

You seriously think that people who rely on a private sector for automobiles wouldn't be able to get by with privately constructed roads? Get outta here.

Private sector would do the same thing with more efficiency, less red tape, and less bullshit.
>>
>>82104273
>Round balls are more accurate than other projectile types through rifling
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, you're wrong. Pointed bullets and the Minie ball-types have better aerodynamics than round balls. They are inherently more accurate.
>>
>>82104940

>Not privatized

'Scuse me. Not socialized.
>>
>>82104859

See also the Lorwyn merfolk and the Ojutai for shady White/Blue.

And the Shadowmoor kithkin for outrightly evil RACIST White/Blue.
>>
>>82104959
Show me some external ballistics.
>>
File: st1165_02.jpg (139KB, 1100x1102px) Image search: [Google]
st1165_02.jpg
139KB, 1100x1102px
>>82104934

if it's gonna be CGI it must be on fucking par with original, 13 episodes max, every two weeks so the writing is not rushed, episodic but with overarching story.

but if it's gonna be 2D, hire the lion guard team, and use style similar to this. If the writing will suck i'll mark it as non-canon.
>>
>>82104865
But that's not what affirmative action is. Quotas are specifically against AA and the law.
>>
File: st1165_03.jpg (132KB, 1100x1102px) Image search: [Google]
st1165_03.jpg
132KB, 1100x1102px
>>82104992

*subplot
>>
>>82104975
Ojutai (at least in the DtK timeline) seemed pretty lawful good though.

Fuck Kithkin, those little shits can eat my shorts.
>>
>>82104992
You summarized my thoughts completely, this is the best way to go about it
>>
>>82104940
>A car is a complex machine that most people need but is not privatized. A road is nothing in comparison. The private sector would build better roads.

>You seriously think that people who rely on a private sector for automobiles wouldn't be able to get by with privately constructed roads? Get outta here.

>Private sector would do the same thing with more efficiency, less red tape, and less bullshit.
Oh ok so you want toll booths out the ass then? Who else would make the roads? What sort of private companies would build a big road if they weren't gonna stick a toll booth or something else on it?
>>
>>82104873
You can live past 100, we just have bad diets and stressful lifestyles. At least this seems to be the case of certain communities full of over 100 years old people but when they adopt a more modern western lifestyle and diet them they get the same longevity.
>>
>>82105053

then why japanese people live so long?
>>
>>82104992
What are your feelings on the HTTYD TV series?
>>
>>82105035
Well, it will not happen. Unless it takes so long that animation becomes much cheaper.
>>
>>82105026

Not really, they're cultists. See the Planeswalker's Guide.
>>
>>82105003
>Quotas are specifically against AA and the law.
Do tell.
>>
>>82104934
>Wanting a half assed tv series
>shit animation
>Hyndin Walch as Judy
>Roger Craig Smith as Nick
>Kevin Michael Richardson as Finnick

Yeah no thanks. I would much rather have some shorts and a sequel
>>
>>82105073
leftover radiation
>>
>>82104637
>The private sector gives high-quality medical care instantaneously. The public sector gives mediocre healthcare with a year-long waiting list.
You can get instantaneous high quality medical care IF you can afford a gold-plated insurance plan that covers your treatment, covers the provider you're getting your treatment at, and doesn't bust you into medical bankruptcy. Oh, and there's the never-ending series of forms, bills, and letters that make up the billing paperwork.

Public healthcare has waiting lists, yes, because it has to deal with a larger volume of users since unlike the private sector it doesn't exclude people who aren't privileged enough to have gold plated insurance, and needs to manage its costs and services. The quality of care once you actually receive it is still comparable to the private sector. They're also more efficient because the waiting lists prioritize people who actually need to be seen immediately according to a doctor's medical judgment.

In America, I get to choose when I see the doctor! In Britain, I better show up when I'm told. But the appointment comes quickly, because the local health authority has targets it needs to meet. If you're really sick, you'll show up. If you only want to show up when it's convenient for you, then how sick are you, really? You might not get the time or date that you want, but once you're in, you get seen quick.

Public healthcare systems don't try to fleece you. The US never discourages patients from doing anything. I've never seen any kind of public campaign to persuade patients to apply some common sense before dropping themselves off at an ER. The entire US pharmaceutical industry is built on encouraging people to "go see your doctor" for even the most trivial of conditions. Compare to the British NHS which have posters all over warning you not to show up at A&E if you just have a cold, because A&E time and money is wasted treating people who are not an emergency.
>>
>>82105078

honestly... i didnt see it.
>>
>>82104992
I would love to see a high-quality 2D-animated television show with good writing like DuckTales. That had hand-drawn animation and great writing. I don't get why people say hand-drawn animation can't be profitable. I hate computer 2D animation so fucking much.
>>
File: merch-ruler-finnick.jpg (318KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
merch-ruler-finnick.jpg
318KB, 600x600px
>>82104805

i dont like how you often post pics that belittle finnick...

but have this.
>>
>>82105073
Not every Japanese is an overworked office worker and certainly that 120 years old grandma wasn't.

Also their diet is good in general. They are adopting more and more western stuff and are getting a bit more fat than before but still obesity is pretty rare compared to western countries.
>>
File: merch-chains.jpg (128KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
merch-chains.jpg
128KB, 600x600px
>>82105099

too much time and resource consuming. by the time you make an episode, cgi team makes half a season.

i remember Don Bluth saying somthing about this.
>>
>>82105099
Why won't people just let 2D die?
>>
>>82104637
>The private sector is far more efficient at it than any federal government.
which is why the US (the least socialized healthcare in the world) spends a more than twice as much percentage of GDP on healthcare compared to the UK (the most socialized healthcare in the world) but still manages to rank at the bottom of the first world countries by almost every metric that a healthcare system can be measured by?
>>
>>82104959
Huh, right you are.

On average the conical will give you about an inch smaller group.

My mistake. Generally - the conicals are gonna move slower but that's because they're heavier.

Well I'll remember that for future reference.
They also have better penetration as a rule as well but that's no surprise.
>>
>>82105215
Sure, it might be easier and cheaper to churn out a CGI series in this day and age, but you'd lose most of the detail and quality of that animation that you got in the movie. It almost mind as well be non-canon considering how fleshed out and 'real' the movie felt.
>>
So do you think Bellwether will ever get more of a villain push? I mean like, once the movie's been out for a while and it's less of a spoiler do you think she'll get some villain themed merchandise?
>>
>>82105245
>Cartoons comes out
Why won't people let comics die?

You're retarded.
>>
>>82105097
It's not nearly as bad as you're making it sound like a zootopia TV series would be.

It's not movie quality, sure, but it isn't shit either. The writing is... passable, the graphics are basically a lower quality version of the movie (the most noticeable one is less detailed textures), and it introduces a couple of recurring villains to deal with. The seasons have an overarching plot while still staying mostly self-contained and episodic.

It does get a bit "here is the new dragon of the day, let's have an episode about it", but the more adventurey and plot-heavy episodes are pretty good.
>>
>>82105245
It's timeless, and a skilled artist's hand can give something much more detail and vividness than CG can.
>>
>>82105299
>Gay Stuff
what did she mean by this
>>
>>82096048
Trump doesn't hate other races though
>>
>>82105084
http://labor-employment-law.lawyers.com/employment-discrimination/affirmative-action.html

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB124640586803076705

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/12/us/affirmative-action-fast-facts/

The fact is that AA is just basically a buzz word that some people use to justify their preconceived notion that a minority didn't actually earn their job or degree or whatever. The reality is, that in many cases where quotas have been used or someone was given a free in because of their race, that shit got overturned by the courts because it is unconstitutional. AA is supposed to be about equal opportunity, not hiring a token just to fill a quota.

In fact, in this movie, Judy specifically pointed out that she *wasn't* just some token hire.
>>
>>82105363
He panders to and uses people that hate other races.
>>
File: image.php.jpg (96KB, 478x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.php.jpg
96KB, 478x600px
>>82105299

not gonna happen she doesnt even have different outfits. and the ball gun looked like shit.

>>82105326

hmm. such tv series could be a side dish, could be good , could be bad, but we all know it's only a filler before the main dish - the sequel.
>>
File: 1458661362650.jpg (393KB, 1026x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1458661362650.jpg
393KB, 1026x1920px
>>82105352
She wants Judy to molest her floof
>>
File: 20160422_030559.jpg (49KB, 1001x563px) Image search: [Google]
20160422_030559.jpg
49KB, 1001x563px
Shall i try to finish this up or warm up with another less involved idea?
>>
>>82105310
That's not even the same kind of comparison. Technology for animation is advancing so I don't understand why people would want to go back to 2D. It's just more limiting.
>>
>>82105402
How
>>
>>82105381
Interesting.
Though CNN is hardly unbiased these days.
Still, I appreciate you giving me the info.
>>
>>82105443
Well, you've been polishing that one picture for three days now. I think you should try something new before you get in a rut.
>>
File: 136593557547.jpg (49KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
136593557547.jpg
49KB, 300x345px
>one of the models for Bellwether was Tina Fey

Huh, now I can see it.
>>
>>82105352
It's her collection of Nick/Gideon slashfics.

She really is the worst mammal in Zootopia.
>>
File: 1460775654463.png (217KB, 333x316px) Image search: [Google]
1460775654463.png
217KB, 333x316px
>>82105480
I guess you could say everyone's biased
>>
>>82105458
>>82105310

can you make talking characters and living city at the same time in 2D ? not really

can you make surreal images , squishy faces/expression in CGI? not really.

they're both great tools to say a story, however we're saturated with CGI because it SELLS.
>>
>>82105513
I honestly haven't seen the movie, I'm sorry.
>>
>>82105458
You can draw 2D art with a stone and dirt. It takes shitloads of time to formulate new CG technology and simulation methods, time in which 2D animators could have been spilling their imagination onto a piece of paper.
>>
>>82104966
>>82104940

Automobiles are personal property that's expected to be personal use and you have to buy them yourself. Roads are public property for equal public use and nobody buys them themselves. I had to pay to have my driveway paved (it's for my personal use) but I don't have to personally pay to have a common roadway paved. Instead, my taxes pay for the road and its upkeep because it is for public use.
>>
File: 4bore1.jpg (434KB, 1001x563px) Image search: [Google]
4bore1.jpg
434KB, 1001x563px
>>82105498
Yeah I'm not too fast. I made this one last night for Bore.
So it's not the only thing i've been drawing at least.
Maybe some figure practice or something.
>>
>>82105554
The movie's whole theme is that everyone's biased it's a surprisingly politically neutral movie despite how liberal hollywood tends to be
>>
File: 13156516.png (222KB, 352x340px) Image search: [Google]
13156516.png
222KB, 352x340px
>>82105572
This argument is not worth getting invested in.
>>
>>82105546
>can you make surreal images , squishy faces/expression in CGI? not really.
Nigga what?
>>
File: squishy bunny face.jpg (22KB, 526x415px) Image search: [Google]
squishy bunny face.jpg
22KB, 526x415px
>>82105546
>squishy faces
nigger did you even watch the movie?
>>
>>82105458
Nah, 20 years latter good 2D still looks good, while 3D becomes dated in less than 10 years. The thing is that in 3D you can decide the actions and move the camera as you wish while in 2D if you decide to change the angle you have to redo the entire scene. 3D is more convenient but as an art form is not exactly better.
>>
>>82105626

i said "not really" not "nope" , in 2d you can make some insanely creative expression, in CGI you'd need to put much more effort than just draw frame after frame.
>>
>>82105594
Is it my imagination, or do the cylinders there look larger than the muzzle?
>>
Requests? I haven't slept all night because I cant stop drawing
>>
>>82105594
I fucking love Sin City anon.
>>
>>82105475
How about tweeting stormfag propaganda and repeating their bullshit on TV when he does interviews? How about pretending that he doesn't know that David Duke is a white supremacist and former klansman so that he doesn't have to denounce Duke? How about dog whistle after dog whistle when he speaks publicly or in interviews? How about treating groups of people like monoliths when he speaks?
>>
>>82105703

finnick atop his van conteplating moon.
>>
>>82105699
smaller than the muzzle, jeez.
what's wrong with me today.
>>
File: image.jpg (348KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348KB, 800x533px
>>82105703
Patriotic Nick with a US flag in his left hand and an m16 in his right, gunning down commies while yelling inconerently.
>>
>>82105604
More like the whole argument isn't worth arguing over in the first place. It's not like 3D and 2D art are two sides of the same coin or something, they're two totally different beasts and are good for two totally different things. That's why they're used to complement each other, not replace one another.
>>
File: Zin City.jpg (1MB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Zin City.jpg
1MB, 1800x1800px
>>82105706
So does Bore. And apparently the Moose once took the wrong turn on his way to work and wound up in Zootopia instead of Sin City.
>>
>>82105381
Interesting to hear a US perspective. I'm from a country where the affirmative action policies are actual quotas for things like university places, setting aside a percentage of all IPOs for exclusive purchase by investors of certain race, government subsidies and license grants favoring companies owned by/largely employing those of certain race, and so on.
>>
>>82105703
Finnick sticking up his middle finger.
>>
>>82105546

>can you make surreal images , squishy faces/expression in CGI? not really.

Except you can.

Hotel Transylvania and Zootopia have characters that are squishy.

And if you want surreal, go fucking see KFP3. The scenes taking palace in the spirit realm are fucking beautiful.

Great use of 3D.
>>
File: did you just say muzzle.jpg (11KB, 253x246px) Image search: [Google]
did you just say muzzle.jpg
11KB, 253x246px
>>82105699
>>
File: fc2.png (590KB, 960x863px) Image search: [Google]
fc2.png
590KB, 960x863px
>>82105703
Pic related with smug nick and judy.
>>
File: furtopia got.jpg (255KB, 1912x715px) Image search: [Google]
furtopia got.jpg
255KB, 1912x715px
this thread is officially shit
>>
>>82105703
Cute Gazelle!
>>
>>82105703
Nick as Spike Spiegel
>>
>>82105703
Judy enthusiastically chopping a carrot while Nick watches uncomfortably.
>>
>>82105759
I can only talk about what happens in the US. For instance, we have freedom of speech here, but lots of other countries do not.
>>
File: 1315851448618.jpg (32KB, 1008x405px) Image search: [Google]
1315851448618.jpg
32KB, 1008x405px
>>82105784

thanks for reming me i need to make my own
>>
>>82105781
End of the barrel of the gun.
>>
>>82105546
>surreal images
the part in big hero 6 where what's-his-face goes inside the portal and you get this big fractal landscape was pretty fucking surreal
>>
File: drake-video-01.jpg (86KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
drake-video-01.jpg
86KB, 612x380px
Name one thing that 2D objectively beats 3D in.
>>
>>82105863
2d animation
>>
>>82105863
Go make a thread about that
>>
File: make america great costanza.png (522KB, 516x415px) Image search: [Google]
make america great costanza.png
522KB, 516x415px
>>82105863
Based
>>
>>82105863
Well if we're talking about the fundamentals of animation, Appeal.
>>
>>82105879
Nb4 paperman
>>
>>82105703
Judy tazing Nick with the fox tazer
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 726x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 726x522px
>>82105703
This post >>82102622
Gave me an idea. Draw pervy Bellwether spying and lusting over Judy.
>>
>>82105246
The US has a sort of "worst of both worlds" market going on that only really gets by via brute force. Gov't and the private sector should literally only interact via regulation, and even then only sparingly. Unfortunately, most of the US's megacorps were nursed to maturity on the government teat and are now too big to take down through natural capitalistic ways.
>>
>>82105781
HIYA
>>
File: sex face.png (182KB, 683x593px) Image search: [Google]
sex face.png
182KB, 683x593px
>you will never give Bellwether a noogie while teasingly calling her Smellwether
>>
File: st1165_05.jpg (150KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
st1165_05.jpg
150KB, 1100x1100px
IIRC mr Big's legal business is suit making company.. maybe nick'ss dad was working for him?
>>
File: drake-bling.jpg (157KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
drake-bling.jpg
157KB, 600x600px
>>82105879
Charlie Brown is a sweet imitation of 2D though, even if it's technically 3D.
>>
File: 200 percent rad.jpg (30KB, 374x454px) Image search: [Google]
200 percent rad.jpg
30KB, 374x454px
Can someone post that gif of nick that weaver drew where his eyebrows going up and down real fast.
>>
File: smugfox.gif (22KB, 492x465px) Image search: [Google]
smugfox.gif
22KB, 492x465px
>>82106012
>>
File: 1337440186198.png (114KB, 274x278px) Image search: [Google]
1337440186198.png
114KB, 274x278px
>>82103956
>ban threads producing OC
>>
>>82105863
Fight scenes
Media longevity
>>
>>82105708
>How about tweeting stormfag propaganda and repeating their bullshit on TV when he does interviews?
Outline specifics.
> How about pretending that he doesn't know that David Duke is a white supremacist and former klansman so that he doesn't have to denounce Duke?
You realize the second Trump knew who he was he disavowed right? And the proceeded to do so 20+ times, right?
> How about dog whistle after dog whistle when he speaks publicly or in interviews? How about treating groups of people like monoliths when he speaks?
Outline specifics. Actually, don't, this is a thread about a cute animal movie and not modern politics, and I'm almost ashamed of myself for participating.
>>
File: happy.png (259KB, 358x339px) Image search: [Google]
happy.png
259KB, 358x339px
>>82106026
Oh familio, so quick
>>
>>82105044

We already have tollbooths without privatization of roads though. So what's the difference?

>Roads are public property for equal public use

Unless they have toll roads. Or if you don't have a privately constructed car. So what point is there to the government making them?
>>
File: 1461353572573.gif (22KB, 492x465px) Image search: [Google]
1461353572573.gif
22KB, 492x465px
>>82106026
>>
>>82103564
>not hugging, cuddling, fucking Judy
You Nick are fucking pathetic
>>
>>82105810
True. I guess its a difference between affirmative action as a general term versus the US implementation of it.

watching the election I find it really funny how you consider your own government to be corrupt whereas in my own country the PM is literally having people murdered and inciting race riots while using embezzled public funds to buy the loyalty of members of parliament, and getting away with it because one of his predecessors broke the power of the independent judiciary and turned parliament into a rubber stamp for the office of the prime minister.

I say this is on topic because his MO is comparable to Bellwether's, any complaints of corruption are deflected into race baiting and pandering blaming all the problems on the economically well off racial minority.
>>
>>82103917
YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE
YOU WILL BURN IN HELL WITH US
>>
File: be yourself for only 9.95.jpg (229KB, 1100x527px) Image search: [Google]
be yourself for only 9.95.jpg
229KB, 1100x527px
Wilde Times really was a good idea, and it's a shame it was cut. Which games would you play there?

The Roarocoaster looks pretty rad
>>
File: 1458239600653.jpg (317KB, 1280x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1458239600653.jpg
317KB, 1280x1750px
>>82103564
So every friday night you've ever had before you met Judy, Nick?

Say Nick, didn't you go to the Scout meeting on a Friday night? How was that buddy?
>>
>>82106144
I'm sure the creators feel worse about its loss than you do. They rendered the whole damn thing before having to cut it.

Hopefully we can see a render of it on the bluray
>>
>>82106159
>implying he doesn't have a beer with Finnick on his Friday nights
>>
>>82106144
I would play Roy
>>
>>82106120
>I find it really funny how you consider your own government to be corrupt
Well it's clear that yours is.
But US tends to hold our politicians to a higher standard. And honestly, that's probably a good thing.

People really _should_ hold those in power to the highest possible standard.
>>
>>82106159
i want to hug him
>>
>>82106090
there is it.
>>
>>82106222
>_should_
>>
>>82106222
>But US tends to hold our politicians to a higher standard. And honestly, that's probably a good thi

Bender_laughing.gif

Politics in the US is a joke, senpai.
But mostly because people in the US are a joke; maybe 40% of people give something resembling a fuck.

Voting rights for everyone was a mistake desu. It should be landowners (as in have paid off your dwelling, not still paying the bank.)
>>
>>82106201
Sure he does.
>>
>>82106038
1. If you haven't been paying attention, I'm not going to do your homework.

2. Trump already knew who David Duke was. In fact he talked about how Duke was in the kkk years and years ago and it is on public record. He was just playing dumb because the racist demographic is part of the base that he panders to.

3. Like I said in 1. I'm not going to do your homework and pour through every vapid thing he said out of his mouth over the last several months. If you haven't been paying attention then there's no point in me putting my energy in doing any of that.

the movie relates to politics. Bellwether is a politician that used racial politics to seize power for her own gain and others detriment. Most facets of the movie relate in some way to things that occur in real life. Like Judy not seeing her own bias because she personally experienced a bias that she overcame, for instance.
>>
>>82106310
Voting rights should be based on ACT or SAT scores
>>
File: osamafinger.gif (83KB, 304x400px) Image search: [Google]
osamafinger.gif
83KB, 304x400px
>>82105381
but all of that's wrong, quotas are constantly being pushed, if not by law then by company policy, that is exactly what affirmative action is

unbiased hiring practices is just "hiring". not AA

>judy says
because she believes she's better than she really is, how she expected to get anything but parking duty on the first day is beyond me

you're a passive reader so you are not able to participate on the level that the movie demands of you to appreciate it
>>
>>82106310
Well, comparatively...
Still I'm not sure how much I agree with that.
Then you have the rich with voting rights.
>>
>>82106144
>>82106191

well , they created a world that wouldnt work, should've think ahead instead "let's create all the cool shit before we make a story!"

i still hope some of this concept could be reused in

nevermind, there wont be any sequel.
>>
>>82106375
Because cops don't GET parking duty. Thats an entirely separate job.

What she should have gotten was orientation with a veteran officer and then assigned to a partner who had been a cop for a while, not given parking duty.
>>
>>82106341
>le I'm not going to cite my claims back up my arguments for me meme
And the movie doesn't deal with modern politics, it doesn't deal with Trump or anyone else in the real world, if you want to talk about Trump go to >>>/pol/ and stay there.
>>
File: 1460143348822.jpg (90KB, 600x891px) Image search: [Google]
1460143348822.jpg
90KB, 600x891px
>>82103564
went to bed around 2 am, woke up up at 6:30, full of energy, had a meeting with headhunters, aced stuff at work, went to the gym (after two weeks I actually managed to finish all sets and reps as advised and not die), now reading zootopia thread.
still full of energy, have the need to do something. Probably will doodle a little bit before going to sleep.
>>
>>82106408
There probably will be though.
And they had a story, they just thought that it would need editting, not an entire rewrite. They start making assets before the writing process is entirely done you know.

They just figured Wild Times was such a big part of the story, there was no way it was gonna get cut.
>>
>>82101788
What kind of cat is he?
>>
>>82106191
>rendered
thankfully for them, they didn't. It only exists in concept art.
>>
File: 1458353124076.jpg (311KB, 1024x1210px) Image search: [Google]
1458353124076.jpg
311KB, 1024x1210px
LEMONS, SMELLWETHER! WHERE ARE MY GODDAMN LEMONS?!
>>
>>82106491
Cougar
Though his name is more fitting for a bob cat
>>82106497
I believe they said they actually did render it. But maybe I just misunderstood
>>
File: 1460499770560.png (130KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1460499770560.png
130KB, 256x256px
>>82105980
Those little mounds
>>
File: 1459010418259.png (810KB, 773x357px) Image search: [Google]
1459010418259.png
810KB, 773x357px
>>82103339
Ahhhhhh
>>
>>82101788
The business suit kid. I hope he comes back as an adult and helps Nick file his taxes for the first time.
>>
File: 1459819063375.webm (2MB, 759x394px) Image search: [Google]
1459819063375.webm
2MB, 759x394px
>>82106491
Cougar, I think. They named him after their sound director.

>>82106497
oh how wrong you are my child
>>
>>82102433
Contacts, I'd assume
>>
>>82106534
>I hope he comes back as an adult and helps Nick file his taxes for the first time
this would be awesome and hilarious
>>
>>82106534
>I hope he comes back as an adult and helps Nick file his taxes for the first time
Oh wow anon, another thing i fucking crave
>>
>>82106341
>1. If you haven't been paying attention, I'm not going to do your homework.
I'm not who you were arguing with. I'm pretty opposed to trump actually.
But.
If it's patently obvious than providing proof or examples is easy.
Ad lapidem is not the way to argue and that which is asserted with no proof can be dismissed with no proof.

So if someone asserts:
>Trump has been supporting people who are racists
>can you provide examples?
>I don't have to!
Then the first statement:
>Trump has been supporting people who are racists
can be dismissed, because no evidence has been supported.

I'm sorry, but, logic counts. If you are going to assert something and someone wants simple examples, provide them. Saying it's not your responsibility isn't just disingenuous, it's patently false. You made the assertion so you have to back up your assertion or it can be and should be ignored.
>>
>>82106552
>>82106534
I like the idea that Judy went to him to learn about Nick's tax records since she doesn't have access to police resources
>>
>>82105980
source link pls
>>
>>82106375
No, quotas are not affirmative action, that's why lawsuits over quotas are usually won in the favor of the party that is suing against the use of a quota system. If a company has a policy of using racial or sexual quotas it is in VIOLATION OF THE LAW.

Judy graduated valedictorian from her school and she did overachieve at everything that she set her mind to, she is as good as she thinks she is.

>>82106417
If you haven't been paying attention then why should I lift a finger to try and convince you of anything? I'd be wasting my time talking to a brick wall and you'll likely be in "denydenydeny" mode the entire time.

Also, I didn't bring up trump. I just stated that he panders to people that believe certain things and he's certainly supported by those people. If you want to stop talking about trump, by all means, stop talking about him or you go to /pol/
>>
>>82106552
>>82106567
>>82106534
Now there's a good comic idea. I'll keep this in mind.
>>
>>82106410
regardless, the point is she wasn't wanted and was rather forced on the force by affirmative action, and that only caused her more troubles because the chief resented that leading him to give her the shittiest job he could

it seems like the whole thing flew right over your head
>>
>>82106585
>plot twist: his dreams didn't come true and he's doing something entirely different (not necessarily miserable minwage job, but just different)
>>
>>82106631
P L E A S E
>>
>>82106600
Firstly, see >>82106572
Secondly, you correlated Trump to Bellwether in the first place, so yeah, you did bring him up. Back to >>>/pol/ with you.
>>
>>82106637
Except maybe you missed the part where she was VALEDICTORIAN OF HER CLASS
That means she was on top even against the bigger animals.

She may have been forced on Bogo, but thats just because Bogo wasn't willing to accept that maybe she was as good as she thought she was. But she still earned her place on the force. Denying her a spot would just be straight prejudice.
>>
>>82106631
have you drawn anything so far?
>>
Could someone please post the gif of Nick's face after collar removal?
>>
>>82106600
quotas are affirmative action, quotas are often encoded IN law

your insistence that affirmative action is a good thing, and isn't discrimination, reveals your bias

back to tumblr or wherever you came from
>>
>>82106712
not canon
>>
>>82106729
>quotas are affirmative action, quotas are often encoded IN law
In the interest of my curiosity since sources indicating the contrary have been posted, I would like to see some exact examples.
>>
>>82106572
anyone can go hit Google and see for themselves. It is not a formal debate. Either you or the other guy had]s the wontons to look it up or not but when someone shows me that they haven't been paying attention, I'm not interested in educating them any further, they can remain ignorant.

All I said was that trump panders to white nationalists. This is easy as hell to look up for oneself and gave examples that he tweets white nationalists and repeat what they say.
>>
>>82106688
These are me.
>>82105443
>>82105594
Fun fact, the Sheep in the small comic is Wooly from the artbook, an assistant to and accomplice to Belwether.
>>
>>82106729
Quotas are specifically against the law and they are not a part of affirmative action. Idiots seem to THINK they are, but they are not a part of AA.
>>
>>82106600
>>82106674
>>82106729
>>82106772
holy shit just shut the fuck up
>>
File: CcfZdmMVIAA7N6h.jpg (81KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
CcfZdmMVIAA7N6h.jpg
81KB, 600x900px
>mfw affirmative action invalidated all Judy's hard-won achievements in Bogo's eyes and everybody else
>mfw due to affirmative action she was assigned to a precinct with work most suitable for large mammals (mostly predators), therefore exposing her to additional risk just to meet the quota
>mfw Judy had to work EXTRA hard on top of very real physical limitations she had to overcome to prove herself due to patronising attitude towards bunnies
>mfw people defending affirmative action despite them doing more harm than good
PARKING DUTY
>>
>>82106774
> It is not a formal debate
Onus is an informal fallacy.
It's not even about being in a debate.
It's about a basic tenet of logic.
>>
>>82106674
Where did I specifically equate trump to bellwether? I said he panders to white nationalists, bellwether specifically took action to set up predators and create anti-preds
>>
>>82106841
I expected Bogo to be black but this is really good.
>>
File: taobao.png (389KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
taobao.png
389KB, 599x600px
i'd be even fine with some comic book, with origin stories
>>82106841

she was just sent there because lionheart found it the most representable
>>
>Zootopia will never made at least ~$1,000,000 each day in theater again
>>
>>82106841
I don't think AA was to blame 2bh. She was top of her class fair and square, and the top cops probably get assigned to precinct one. Bogo didn't assign her to the case because all he saw was an untested bunny.
>>
File: SigmaOfficialArt.png (103KB, 160x533px) Image search: [Google]
SigmaOfficialArt.png
103KB, 160x533px
>>82106841
Thought that was Sigma.
>>
>>82104150
Signed

I never want this pig to be sad
>>
>>82106894
>>82106841
I always think of Sigma from ZE when I see this
>>
>>82106913
Good on ya for drawing her, she deserves more love
>>
>>82106841
Why is he drawn white

I'm no tumblrite but cmon, I can't imagine him as white

>>82106905
>+1,4
it's something
>>
>>82106939
>>82106911
I get Full Metal Alchemst vibe from this picture, but maybe it's just me.
>>
File: unexpected carrot.jpg (76KB, 1002x631px) Image search: [Google]
unexpected carrot.jpg
76KB, 1002x631px
i forgot I drew this
>>
>>82106774
>It is not a formal debate
burden of proof has nothing to do with a debate.
There are people here who aren't even fighting you just asking very politely for sources and the only reason you aren't giving them is anybody's guess.
>>
>>82106841
>work most suitable for large mammals (mostly predators)
I dunno about that. Most of the ZPD's muscle seems to be the giant prey animals that usual only get eaten when they die of old age or are very young.
Like Rhinos and Elephants.

I mean for the savage animal call Judy gave, Bogo himself went out and brought fucking 4 heavily armed Rhinos.
>>
>>82106880
A basic tenet of logic is that i don't go dredging through months of BS to satisfy the demands of someone that likely will just ignore what I said to begin with. I'm nipping it in the bud by essentially throwing my hands up and saying "if you haven't been paying attention, then remain ignorant"
>>
>>82106886
You correlated them in this post >>82096048 here.

>>82106774
You have to back up your argument with specifics, or it will be justly ignored. I'm not going to research your argument for you, either directly provide evidence here or shove your claims up your ass.
>>
>>82106948
>>82106903
>black judy
>black nick
>eskimo judy
>ok
>white bogo
>not ok
eh?
>>
>>82106687
the whole training montage is like 2 minutes long, it's difficult to see what exactly is going on, but the point that is also made is that being green fresh out of school isn't the same as actually being good at the job, while not explicit it's likely that she was able to pass so well due to positive discrimination, that's how it usually works, just ask any honest "victim" of affirmative action

she does so much stupid shit she almost gets herself fired in the first week, and the only thing that keeps her in the job is the affirmative action looming over the chief

>>82106772
>cnn
>source
www.google.com/search?q=gender+quota+affirmative+action

get reading

even in the cases where explicit hiring quotas are forbidden it is often possible to implement a goal for "raising the amount of diversity" via some arbitrary measure outside of explicit hiring, the end result is the same but much more difficult to prove is discrimination on a case by case basis of course
>>
>>82106947
Hate to break it to you anon, but i have extreme suspicions that that particular pig and design are of the Proto-Zootopia villain.
>>
>>82106961
I'm not interested in proving anything. If you haven't been paying attention then so be it. want proof? Go to google.
>>
>>82106986
Theres no reason to think she passed because of discrimination. She is shown to struggle at first, but then she improves because she worked hard. And she went through the same thing every other cop did.

Theres literally no reason to think that she had some sort of boost that others didn't have.
>>
>>82106222
Oh absolutely, I envy that you are able to actually impeach presidents who break the law whereas we just have to take it up the ass as our prime minister fires the attorney general who was planning to bring charges against him, murders the deputy public prosecutor who drew up the charge sheet by drowning him in a barrel of concrete, and promotes a bunch of officials who were involved in investigating him into cushy well paid positions.
>>
>>82106815
QUOTAS *ARE THE LAW* IN MANY PLACES DUMBASS

http://www.quotaproject.org/aboutQuotas.cfm
>>
>>82106981
have i ever said that inuit judy was ok? t b h it's not really relevant since they're animals but if we HAVE to humanize them, bogo is black.

nick also seems like a potato nigger but idk
>>
>>82107011
What? headcanons have nothing to do with the character, she's just a random pig at the DMV. She's not the same as the one at the jail at the end, since she can't be in two places at once.

She's a friendly thick piggy
>>
>>82106964

>A basic tenet of logic is that i don't go dredging through months of BS to satisfy the demands of someone that likely will just ignore what I said to begin with.
No, you're literally wrong there.
Please stop.

> satisfy the demands of someone that likely will just ignore what I said
I'm listening.
I want to know. I won't ignore what you say.
I'm asking. I genuinely want to know. Is there a reason you won't tell me?
>>
/pol/ please fucking go
>>
Doing some pre-work doodles and I remembered someone requested Gazelle last night. I mentioned that I couldn't imagine anyone but Shakira playing Gazelle, but after thinking about it, Beyonce would've been an AMAZING Gazelle, and I really wish they would've gotten her for the role. I fucking love Beyonce So anyway, hope you guys like it.
>>
/CO/, EXPLAIN ME THIS SHIT!
WHAT THE FUCK /CO/?!?
BUYING BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN DVD/BR, SERIOUSLY?!?!?
>>
>>82107040
Not in the US. I am not concerned with what the law is in brrakistan
>>
>>82107032
>no reason to think
except they spend a whole bunch of time making sure you know she's the first bunny officer because of the affirmative action program

you have no reason to think because you have an idealized view of affirmative action that doesn't reflect reality
>>
>>82107062
Hide em'.
>>
>>82107066
>gay man
>loves a particular female pop star a lot
Checks out.
>>
>>82107083
It's just because they have similar release dates my dude, calm down.
>>
>>82107086
>I'm not interested in what the facts are
then fuck off and die
>>
File: 1460819733735.png (135KB, 419x391px) Image search: [Google]
1460819733735.png
135KB, 419x391px
>>82107083
>taking 'FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER' seriously

They're just trying to shovel this shit down your throat
>>
>>82104266
That's literally American Christianity you twit
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-04-04 17.34.56.png (971KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-04-04 17.34.56.png
971KB, 1366x768px
>>82107053
Way in the back right there, Proto-Zootopia's major characters and voice actors.
In an interview, the one they streamed for facebook, they talked of the pig mayor being the original villain before bellweather.
The colors are different but i can't help but feel the design was recycled for a regular citizen of Zootopia.
>>
File: 1460222691898.jpg (2MB, 5000x3806px) Image search: [Google]
1460222691898.jpg
2MB, 5000x3806px
>>82106910
Take a look at the small mice cruiser near on the pedestrian crossing.
I would speculate there are different precincts for different-sized animals - top of the class or not, if you're in a rough area, you'll get assigned somewhere according to your size (since apparently tranq guns rarely see use).
Bogo explicitly mentioned she was forced upon him to get her extra spotlight.

>She was top of her class fair and square
Bogo doesn't get to query her instructors - if she got pushed to his precinct, what are the odds her scores weren't inflated or standards lowered? We know they weren't, but how could he?

>>82107050
>bogo is black.
I find this picture more accurate, eat it.
>>
File: Cc7q-6pUkAASmFY.jpg (31KB, 600x555px) Image search: [Google]
Cc7q-6pUkAASmFY.jpg
31KB, 600x555px
>>82107125
If I just got fat I could be the real deal!
>>
>>82107083
Predictive guess perhaps, they're roughly in the same time frame, but none are even out yet anyways.
>>
>>82107066
Nice Gazelle, dude. What do you do for a living?
>>
>>82107155
>we know

how? all we see is her not totally failing, not necessarily excelling
>>
>>82107066
Fast food, but I'm going into the military soon.
>>
>>82106960
Full picture??

>that filename
>>
>>82107209
she is shown to fail and being on the brink with later sequences putting an extra effort, training long hours, reading more, playing on her strengths.
She says herself she graduated top of her class and the footage clearly shows through actual effort. Bogo confirms she is aware she's top of his class, but Bogo got to see only her grades, not the actual work put in.
>>
PLACE YOUR BET, ANON!
How much money Zootopia will make for the first weekend in Japan?
I bet it will make ~$170,000,000 and I'm not joking!
>>
File: 1460838948099.png (150KB, 269x301px) Image search: [Google]
1460838948099.png
150KB, 269x301px
Alright so I got a question:

I have every intention to buy the DVD/BR when it comes out. It's a good film. But I don't have a DVD player. I haven't used optical media in fucking years. I'll just download it when the time comes.

So who would I give the DVD to when it arrives WITHOUT looking like some weird guy?
>inb4 friends
Let's be honest here guys.
>>
>>82107223
Shit replied to wrong thing,
Meant to reply to >>82107193
>>
>>82107291
>Judy with the thief catchers
Nice.
>>
>>82107291
1 dolla
nuthin more
>>
>>82107300
>Joining the military

I thought you were trying to get into CalArts?
>>
File: tumblr_npsv2kr4qi1smewu3o2_400.png (56KB, 330x336px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npsv2kr4qi1smewu3o2_400.png
56KB, 330x336px
>>82107223
same
>>
>>82107223
What the hell. Why those things chump?
>>
>>82107061
I logically concluded what the result will be and picked the optimal choice to not go dredging through the Internet.

Fine whatever let's see

http://nymag.com/following/2016/01/donald-trump-mostly-retweets-white-supremacists.html
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/276919-trump-retweets-another-apparent-white-supremacist
http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-retweets-yet-another-white-supremecist/
http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/02/donald-trump-white-supremacist-retweet-219915
http://fortune.com/donald-trump-white-supremacist-genocide/
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/01/22/donald-trump-destructs-retweets-support-white-nationalist.html
http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-racist-retweet-twitter-397567
http://www.salon.com/2015/11/23/donald_trump_retweets_racist_factually_challenged_infographic_about_black_on_black_crime/
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/03/trumps-david-duke-amnesia/

Fucking Google.
>>
>>82107293
You are aware that the DVD/BR include a digital copy of the movie, right?
>>
>>82107293
Buy a DVD player, then. They're dirt cheap at any yard sale.

Alternatively, play them on your game console if you have one. The PS3 plays BR discs and every 8th gen console does
>>
>>82107330
>>82107345
All about that GI Bill and Tuition Assistance. No way I can afford schooling on my own. Besides, I really want to do something exciting while I'm still young.
>>
>>82107357
>>
>>82107136
Look, I'm talking about what's going on in the Us. I can't concern myself with what goes on elsewhere. As I said before, we have rights and such here in the US. I can't look at Germany and then say, as a fact, that free speech is not real.
>>
>>82107066
anyone remember that headcannon about gazelle being a childhood friend of nick and having a supercrush on him? i tought it was a cute idea, just imagine a superstar geting nervous around his normal friend to the point she barely can speak to him without stuttering.
>>
File: 1460889132161.jpg (35KB, 378x414px) Image search: [Google]
1460889132161.jpg
35KB, 378x414px
>>82107352
Well okay fine. The question still remains, what do I do with the DVD?

>>82107380
I literally have no use for optical media or any way of using it. It's pointless for me.
>>
>>82107387
FAFSA, nigga. You would not believe the scholarships and grants you can get.

And depending on the branch you're joining, "excitement" really isn't a good thing.
>>
>>82107413
Why should Zootopia's affirmitive action be like the US when clearly their gun ownership and police armament are not?
>>
>>82107387
How old are you now? I'm 24 and feeling the same thing but i work a pretty good resteraunt server job and a gamestop.
I'm that lameart dude in every damn thread.
I just dunno about the military my man, i feel like you'd make much better use of your time by meeting other people in the field you want to be in and just being out there.
>>
>>82107349
>I logically concluded what the result will be
That's called an assumption

But thank you all the same for bringing those tweets up for me to peruse so I know which you're talking about.
>>
File: 1457761252872.png (666KB, 1255x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1457761252872.png
666KB, 1255x1086px
>>82107066
I feel like Gazelle should have been played by Estelle.

The names match so perfectly.
>>
>>82107352
I'm not. Do you get a download link in the box or something?
>>
>>82107271
>she says

again you are a passive reader, never trust the word of a character/imperfect narrator as gospel truth, those words are meant to reflect their feelings, not facts

what is actually on screen is her not failing, nothing more, we don't know if the affirmative action program lowered the standards for her, but that is characteristic of affirmative action for women in police and military

>>82107413
yet you're perfectly content to look only at idealized dictionary definitions of affirmative action in the US and say that quotas don't exist

your bias is cringeworthy and you're a disgrace to this film
>>
>>82107472
Originally she was apparently supposed to be Adele
>>
>>82107448
Just keep the DVD. Memories and shizzle
>>
>>82107472
I thought it was a pun on Adele.
>>
>>82107463
How did they demonstrate anything about their gun laws? America has sooooo many different gun laws.

Also zootopia was made in America by an American animation team with an American writer and an American director.
>>
>>82107518
Shes not the only one who says it. Its said at her graduation that she was valedictorian, aka top of her class.

And Bogo even acknowledges it, he just says he doesn't care.

So yeah, she was top of her class even against bigger animals.
>>
>>82107519
>>82107534
why the shit wasn't adele the singer
>better pun
>better voice
>>
>>82107448
Toss it like a frisbee
>>
>>82107553
you keep doing it, you let the words of characters trump what is actually on screen

that is not how you watch movies

back to tumblr
>>
>>82107448
Give it to some kid
>>
>>82107564
Shakira has better name recognition in the states.
>>
>>82107459
I'm going into the Coast Guard, hoping to do Aviations Survival Technician. I qualify for it, but I know the training is really brutal and time intensive so I'm still undecided if I want to do that or something like Maritime Law Enforcement, or maybe Boatswain's Mate.

>>82107464
21, I've gone back and forth on the idea since highschool. After living in a crappy rundown apartment for a year barely scraping by I knew I had to find a better job that can help me get to where I want to be, and the military is a great place for that, but it's definitely not for everyone.

>>82107472
Estelle would be cool, but I don't know if she could pull off the speaking parts as well. Her speaking voice doesn't seem like it'd match the character very well.
>>
>>82107564
More expensive. Adele is on top of the music world right now. Shakira is kind of out of her prime. And this was kind of a B team movie
>>82107591
And you aren't? The only reason you are sticking to this so hard is because Lionheart was talking about a mammal inclusion initiative. He TALKED about it, but otherwise we don't see it.
>>
>>82107591
>actually on screen
in that case, she wears two gold cords on her graduation uniform, which mean she graduated with honors and at the top of her class

your move
>>
>>82107518
I look at what US LAW says about AA and how it is implimented where I live. There are so many laws from all over the world that technically, by your own logic, it is impossible to say ANYTHING is against the law because some Podunk country in the buttcrack of Zimbabwe's sphincter says it's ok. Just accept that I was talking about/t the Us, where I live, and leave it at that.
>>
>>82107591
Are you fucking retarded anon?
I'm not even that anon but you are very fucking clearly fucking retarded and it's enraging me.
Bogo was belittling her because she was a fucking bunny and thought she would not be helpful in their job, nothing more nothing fucking less.
And yes there fucking indeed is an affirmative action plan as said bey fucking Lionheart when they made her a fucking cop the "Mammal Initiative program" or some shit you stupid fucking dumbass.
>>
File: 1460914973524.gif (289KB, 177x177px) Image search: [Google]
1460914973524.gif
289KB, 177x177px
>>82107618
>WITHOUT looking like some weird guy
>>
>>82107642
He's probably going to call the fact he was proven wrong microaggression
>>
>>82107293
Give it to me.
>>
>>82107448
Glue it to your ceiling
>>
>>82107468
It's not an assumption when it's most likely to be the case based on the pattern that I saw. You didn't need the links from me, they were literally just a simple google search
>>
>>82107690
Sell it. I know movie trading company tends to pay more for movies that just came out. Though you'd still be losing money.
>>
>>82107635
>>82107642

you really just don't understand anything do you?

passing top of her class is not the same as being best in an affirmative action scenario, and the chief knows it, nick knows it, she comes to fucking know it by failing in real world situations such as the chase

do you understand now? being the best is how she is made to feel in school, but reality is not so kind, so her bragging about being top of her class is her feeling, not a fact that she is better than everyone else and fit to take on a demanding case on the first day
>>
File: FUNNY AND BOX.jpg (96KB, 1024x590px) Image search: [Google]
FUNNY AND BOX.jpg
96KB, 1024x590px
>>
>>82107642
They also said that she graduated valedictorian.
>>
>>82107690
Write a warm note, saying how this beautiful film made you a better person and has a powerful message and that you want to pass the kindness forward.

Leave in a crowded area. If you're lucky, you'll see it posted on social networks with someone going bonkers about how cool you are.
>????
>profit!
>>
>>82107785
But in the end she fucking cracks TWO conspiracies, neither of which probably would have been solved if not for her.

She solved in 48 hours a case Bogo's officers couldn't solve in 2 weeks with nothing more than a conman who knows some people while the police have all of their resources.

Clearly shes just not up to the task at all.
>>
>>82107630
>Coast Guard

oh thank god, I thought you were going to try to join the marines

Coast Guard is a good choice. I would say though to go for Bosun's Mate. You'll be doing actual stuff on the cutters. Rescue Diver is *really* competitive, extremely brutal to match.

Speaking from practical experience, that's good honest work at sea. You'll be doing a lot of painting, though.
>>
>>82106222
>How did they demonstrate anything about their gun laws?
Well, you can infer that from the police being unarmed, the wolf goons not having real guns, the sheep goons not having any guns, nobody pulling a gun at the race riots, and basically the complete absence of guns in situations where you might expect there to be at least one if you were, say, in NYC.
>>
>>82107785
She didn't fail in the chase tho...came on;y failed at staying in the lane that bogo placed her in. Also, she solved w\the missing animal case in less than 24 hours while the rest of the force couldn't solve it in weeks. Granted, she got really lucky but still...
>>
>>82107155
>Crop circles: Maybe it's just sheep!
>>
>>82107833
Did you watch the movie at all?
>>
>>82107785
>made to feel

Nigga, the instructor flat-out told her to give up and go home. The "affirmative action" was getting a spot at the academy in the first place. She didn't get any breaks whatsoever after she got there.

And you haven't explained how or why they'd give her honors cords she didn't earn.
>>
>>82095625
She represented the BLM movement.
>>
>>82107900
Did you?

This argument is dumb as hell.
>>
>>82107908
BLM represents a racial minority, not a majority.
>>
>>82107844
They don't seem to have that kind of violence in their society
>>
>>82107828
I knew people who did that with books on public transport.
>>
>>82107834
Oh, hell no, I couldn't do a combat unit and anything else just seems really boring. I want to do something dangerous and meaningul, but I'm a pacifist sooooo.
Yeah, I'm gonna talk to my recruiter about it a bit, and see how realistic it is to do the AST program, I know I could get through it, it's really just a matter of how long will it take and how long will that inevitably extend my contract, and if I feel that it's worth it, especially since I'll have to wait until I'm done with active duty to start at CalArts.
>>
>>82107867
Chief was completely correct, she put others in undue danger over a minor offense. I'm surprised they (filmmakers, since you're retarded) actually let her catch the guy in the end because it was setting up to be a choice between her saving rodents from her own stupidity and actually catching the crook. The thief just stands around waiting for her to finish saving the mob daughter so she can do both.

Either way doesn't matter, the point of the scene is the same. She did something stupid and dangerous, against orders, because she's a rookie. Which helps set up her dilemma later on.
>>
>>82107867
>>82107833
This cracked me up. Imagine she gave the pencil back to Nick in tundratown, failed to solve the case, turned in her badge and went back to bunnyburrow.
>closing sequence: Nick is shown selling pawpsickles, depressed Judy behind veg stand, city is shown to descent into anarchy
>00h 38 min mark, end credits start rolling
>"try everything " playing in the background
>surge of suicides across the world within the next week
That'd totally make the headlines
>>
>>82107979
That's why I'm suggesting Bosun's Mate. That gets you a job on any cutter the CG has, and means you'll be working mooring, anchor duty, and small boat operation. You might even be a "lucky" one and get to do a tour on the Coast Guard's icebreaker up in the Bering Sea.
>>
>>82107999
Firstly, name-calling? Really?

Secondly, a wise man uncle said that there are three choices. The best choice is the right one,cthe second best is the wrong one and the worst is to do nothing at all.

Also, if she didn't pop the weasel, then she wouldn't have known who to lean on to find the breaking bad subway factory.
>>
>>82107999
But if he had put her in a proper unit like he should have, she wouldn't have gotten frustrated enough to do all of that. He was in the wrong too. He should have followed protocol and actually assigned her to a partner.
>>
>>82108104
>name-calling? Really?
you seem to be lost, reddit friend
>>
>>82108037
Your scenario would lead directly into ProtoZootopia.
>>
File: No sunshine in his bag.jpg (70KB, 736x805px) Image search: [Google]
No sunshine in his bag.jpg
70KB, 736x805px
>>82105245
What did he ever do to you
>>
>>82107764
I appreciate you linking them anyway.
It makes a more sound argument when you say, "here is what he did, and I can prove it."

It is more believable and it makes you seem more rational. Again, thanks.
>>
File: nick28.jpg (230KB, 800x1157px) Image search: [Google]
nick28.jpg
230KB, 800x1157px
>>
>>82108135
I'm just sayin' dude didn't like that I pointed out that she was an overachiever so he resorted to name-calling
>>
>>82108125
and if she hadn't been propelled to the busiest department to look good in headlines he wouldn't have been frustrated enough to give her a shit job

it goes both ways, in either case the affirmative action hurts her more than it helps, if she had followed a more equitable path through the ranks she would have received more equitable treatment and the whole mess avoided.
>>
>>82107844
Replied to the wrong anon I assume.

>>82107946
>>82107844
I'd personally presume the lack of actual real guns in the movie was probably deliberate to keep the movie family friendly.

Disney tries to keep guns out of its movies.
>>
>>82108187
i love chumpy's art style, what program/pen settings does he use?
>>
>>82108216
So is it not an accepted practice to assign the cream of the crop of the new recruits to the most prestigious posting for new recruits, regardless of their species?
>>
>>82108266
I don't know man, i just like posting nick
>>
File: nick8.png (589KB, 1089x1134px) Image search: [Google]
nick8.png
589KB, 1089x1134px
>>
>>82108299
I don't know how to reach you. You're really not understanding the central theme of the movie? Even though they spell it out for you at the end?
>>
>>82108216
The LEAST He could have done is tell her that, since she's a rookie, her job right now is to better familiarize herself with how things are done in that department and better understand the streets. But he didn't do that, he gave her a shit job. AA or not, she earned her position in the busiest department by graduating top of her class with honors. When someone works twice as hard to get to where you're at, they earned their pound of meat.
>>
>>82108257
>Disney tries to keep guns out of its movies.
Except funnily enough Atlantis though I can't really see the plot of that working without guns.
>>
>page 10
>more than 80 images away from the limit
Literally how
>>
>>82106948
>I can't imagine him as white
I can.
>>
>>82108429
shitflinging.
>>
>>82108417
>less songs
>more explosions

atlantis and treasure planet are different
>>
>>82108381
That with hard work you can achieve your dreams?
>>
>>82108490
yeah you just didn't get it at all

there's nothing anyone can say to convince you she's not the mary sue you want her to be
>>
>>82108526
Shes hardly a mary sue. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: nick26.jpg (100KB, 1024x1259px) Image search: [Google]
nick26.jpg
100KB, 1024x1259px
>>
>>82108544
you're the one insisting she's perfect at everything and the only thing keeping her back is big bad evil chief bogo

which is the kind of 1 dimensional banality that the movie is condemning
>>
>>82107066
AHHHHH IT'S PERFECT.
>>
File: this was actually in the movie.gif (557KB, 160x164px) Image search: [Google]
this was actually in the movie.gif
557KB, 160x164px
>>
File: all i want is 8 hours of sleep.png (818KB, 1600x2200px) Image search: [Google]
all i want is 8 hours of sleep.png
818KB, 1600x2200px
>>82108367
aw ye keep that protonick coming
>>
>>82108628
I never said she was perfect at everything. You are putting words in my mouth. All I said was that she earned her spot on the force, and Bogo was in the wrong for sticking her in parking duty. Thats not even a job cops get.

And she makes plenty of mistakes in the movie, but all I'm saying is she definitely earned her place on the force. I'm not sure why you find that so difficult to comprehend.
>>
File: injured nick with a collar on.jpg (75KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
injured nick with a collar on.jpg
75KB, 600x609px
>>82108671
you got it
>>
>>82108650
>filename
kek

Post Nick
>>
>>82108704
>>82108671
Y'all should move to the other thread before this one falls off.
>>
File: nick22.png (557KB, 633x640px) Image search: [Google]
nick22.png
557KB, 633x640px
Thread posts: 691
Thread images: 173

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.