[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm seriously asking here, do you guys actually watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Gravity-Falls.png (1MB, 1040x612px) Image search: [Google]
Gravity-Falls.png
1MB, 1040x612px
So, I'm seriously asking here, do you guys actually watch cartoons in a non "I'm being ironic" way? Like new ones and old ones? How old are you guys? I'm not asking to make fun of you I'm just curious.
>>
>>82066801
I'm 23 and I finished Gravity Falls a couple days ago.
>>
I'm 34 and i have to put up with a lot of stress from my job and daily life. I don't really follow any particular show but from time to time i love watching something simple and colorful for a change. GF and AT are quite enjoyable imo.
>>
Yeah. I watch them unapologetically, I don't act like they're actually good though. I watch shows for adults too but I make sure I have the mental energy to commit to them first, cartoons are for drinking and misery.
>>
File: 3794.jpg (64KB, 833x600px) Image search: [Google]
3794.jpg
64KB, 833x600px
>>82066801
I am economy student and I watch cartoons everyday.
This is list of series that I am going to watch in next few days do you have any other recommendations?
>>
I don't take cartoons seriously or anything, I watch some of them sometimes for fun, they're not as brain dead as a lot of fare aimed at adults (reality tv, crappy sitcoms).
>>
>>82066801
I only just discovered Danny Phantom. I'm now halfway through season 2.

I'm 24 and considered to be 'successful'.
>>
>>82066801
I'm 32 and I had a comeback with cartoons. In the
early 2000 I only watched adult oriented cartoons like Futurama or American Dad. Gravity Falls showed me that kids cartoons are better than I've expected.
>>
24 work in a respected hospital, and I enjoy them, I know that they aren't really "good" but they are enjoyable for 15-30 minutes of zoning out.
>>
>>82067940
You're pathetic on a lot of levels
>>
>>82066801
Did you think that everyone on this board was being "ironic" or something?
>>
File: 1457411843031.jpg (59KB, 802x597px) Image search: [Google]
1457411843031.jpg
59KB, 802x597px
>>82066801
I watch shows that are aimed at me or not to retards (GF is probably the lowest I can go quality wise). Cartoons not aimed directly at babies usually have stuff for "adults"
I also just really like animation as a medium so I can watch a show that sometimes skews to a younger demographic if its animated well (WoY)
But you're all liars if you can't watch an episode of pre movie spongebob and not laugh

>>82068738
I really want to see where OP is coming from, because besides the spattering of autist threads, most of /co/ has a healthy...actually there's a lot of shit waifu and shitposting threads but we just need better janitors
>>
>>82066801
This "ironically watching" thing is just a meme. People actually like Gravity Falls, Steven Universe... apart from the really bad shows, of course.
>>
>>82066801
I'm 22, besides some current cartoons I recently watched Samurai Jack for the first time and basically this >>82069110
Most cartoons are also 10-20 minutes long, so whenever I feel like watching something short and sweet cartoons are the answer
>>
I'm 43 and I watch mostly to see want I want to show my 6yo daughter. Every now and then I watch through a whole season of something to see if I can let her watch said cartoon.
>>
>>82068147
>they're not as brain dead as a lot of fare aimed at adults (reality tv, crappy sitcoms).
This
Even mediocre written shows like SU are better than any reality show, crime drama #234, or family sticom #3242 meant for "grown ups", if nothing else, for being more visually interesting
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.