[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Amazing Spider-Man >The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Rise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 3043166-4313555576-amazi_0.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3043166-4313555576-amazi_0.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>The Amazing Spider-Man
>The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Rise Of Electro
>The Amazing Spider-Man 3
>The Amazing Spider-Man: Kraven
>The Amazing Spider-Man: Black Cat
>The Amazing Spider-Man: Carnage
>The Amazing Spider-Man: Jackal
>The Amazing Spider-Man: Sinister Six
>Untitled Silver Sable Spin-Off
>Untitled Sinister Six Sequel
>The Amazing Spider-Man: Venom
>Untitled Venom Standalone
>Untitled Agent Venom Spin-Off
>Spider-Man 2099
>Untitled Spider-Man 2099 Sequel
>Untitled The Amazing Spider-Man/Fantastic Four Crossover
>Untitled The Amazing Spider-Man/X-Men Crossover
>Untitled The Amazing Spider-Man/Fantastic Four/X-Men Crossover
>Spider-Man: Kraven's Last Hunt
>Untitled Sam Raimi Silver Age Spider-Man Trilogy
>The Death Of Spider-Man Trilogy
>The Clone Saga Trilogy
>Superior Spider-Man Trilogy
>Venom/Carnage Saga Trilogy

So was killing the superhero movie market via oversaturation and bankrupting themselves part of Sony's plan?
>>
>>82005568
Oh yeah, there's also Amazing Spider-Man 4.
>>
>>82005568
>So was killing the superhero movie market via oversaturation and bankrupting themselves part of Sony's plan?
I hope so.
>>
What the fuck is all this? I remember ASM 3 and 4, the Sinister Six and sequel, the Untitled Spidey girl movie, the Venom/Carnage movie and the Aunt May spinoff (you forgot to list that).

What the hell is all that?
>>
Didn't they bin all this after the MCU Spoderman deal?
>>
>>82005700
>>82005714
It's not real.
>>
>>82005700
He's being facetious.

Also, people forget that most of the more ludiocrous ideas proposed, such as the Aunt May spin-off, only came about after the Amazing Spider-Man series collapse.

Sony's plan for it always was

>The Amazing Spider-Man
>The Amazing Spider-Man 2
>The Amazing Spider-Man 3
>Sinister Six
>The Amazing Spider-Man 4
>Venom
>Female-led movie (Spider-Woman, Black Cat or Silver Sable).
>>
>>82005700
This is from Sony's leaked emails.

The Aunt May thing wasn't true, though.
>>
>>82005822
I'm not being facetious at all, these are from their emails.

Aunt May spinoff wasn't ever in development, though, it was just a rumor.
>>
>>82005714
Yes, hence the past-tense in the OP.
>>
>>82005700
It's just ideas tossed around in the leaked emails.

Nothing aside from Sinister Six and Venom were concrete.

/co/, and I guess most of 4chan is, is just unable to think critically and the OP assumed they were actually going to make all of these. Probably go this info from a clickbait article.

As for the OP's question, yes. Even though Marvel has creative control of Spidey, Sony still intends to go ahead with an alternative universe Venom spin-off. If that ever gets made and is successful, then expect an onslaught of shitty superhero films. Not just Age of Ultron or Thor 2 shitty, I'm talking Fant4stic and Green Lantern shitty.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.