[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found this to be really great > Trigon as the villain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

I found this to be really great

> Trigon as the villain
> The ship teasing shipping is a guilty pleasure of mine
> That comfy AF carnival scene
> Flash getting BTFO
> Terra showing up at the end
>>
Man, Cyborg, what did they do to you man
>>
go away
>>
>>81950293
Not my fault this is gonna stand as the best movie in the DCAU for a while. I do have high hopes for The Killing Joke to knock JL vs TT off the throne, but we'll see.
>>
>>81950241
My favorite part was how Raven dealt with Trigon.

Superhero Schadenfreude. Almost felt like TTGO Raven there for a moment.

>>81950270
>turns his back to go into the portal
>gets shot in the back by Blue Beetle

Nice.
>>
>>81950241
This is okay. These movies are just about on par with your average Marvel Studios joint like Ant-Man really.

Maybe that's the point, clearly they want that audience.
>>
>>81950241
>likes this shitstain of a movie
>shipfag
>hates Flash
Could this be the anon with the shittiest taste in all of /co/?
>>
>>81950241
Are they still teens? If so, why does SF look like she's near forty?
>>
>>81951049
Star Fire isn't a teen
>>
>>81950241
> The ship teasing shipping is a guilty pleasure of mine

I fucking hate you and people like you.
>>
>>81951047
I dont hate the Flash, just his fan base.
>>
>>81951076
Sorry, I'm disgustingly casual when it comes to capes. So she isn't a teen? She looked like one in the animated series, is she like a thousand year old alien that just happens to look young or something?
>>
>>81951541
She might be in her 20s at this point. She's the leader of the Titan's now.
>>
>>81951646
What the fuck did Robin do to get lose the leadership?
>>
>>81951734
Haven't seen this yet but that looks like damian
>>
>>81950241
Only problem I really had was Ravens voice actor. She delivered Ravens lines way to fast. Felt wrong.

Also
>shipping
Raven/Robin? Not sure I liked the "We are both kids with issues." thing. I would rather have seen some Raven/Beast Boy.

>carnival scene
Was great to see them have comfy/relaxed fun. Robin finally being a kid for once.
>>
>>81951734
The original Robin (Dick Grayson) quit the Titans to go solo as Nightwing. The new Robin is Bruce Wayne's son, Damian.
>>
>>81951888
>>81951961
Thank you /co/mrades. I understand now.
>>
>>81951891
Only problem I had was this entire shitty movie.
>>
>>81952009
Also they are/were the only two Robins in this continuity. No Tim or Jason here (I think).
>>
>>81950927
>Not my fault this is gonna stand as the best movie in the DCAU for a while
Maybe if you aren't including Gods and Monsters in the DCAU.
>>
>>81950927
There are so many animated movies in the DC line up. The recent Justice League stuff doesn't even compare to most of it.
>>
>>81950241
That carnival scene had to be one of the most awkward animated moments of the last few years for me. I felt genuine shame for knowing I watched it.
>>
>>81952314
Oh crap. That slipped my mind. Rethinking it, currently my top 3 are: Gods and Monsters, Justice League vs Teen Titans and Batman: Bad Blood. Just out of the ones if seen. I've only been consistently watching DC's animated stuff since Flashpoint Paradox.
>>
>>81950927
>>81952314
When you people say "DCAU", you don't mind the "timmverse", do you?
I thought all these animated movies from the past decade weren't actually in continuity except the two Batman/Superman ones.
>>
>>81950241
Mega or torrent?
>>
>>81953348
I thought War and Throne of Atlantis weren't on the same continuity as Son of Batman, until TT vs JL happened.
>>
>>81953387
I actually got the special edition packaging with the Damian figure. Looks real nice next to the Nightwing one I got with Bad Blood.
>>
>Flash gets his legs broken
This will never not be funny
>>
>>81950241
I liked it a lot, too.
I never really cared for capeshit, but this actually got me to finally start reading comics.
>>
>>81950927
>DCAU
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1457577676856.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1457577676856.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>81951162
>his fan base
>>
>>81952903
>that shit taste

kek
>>
>>81951040
6/10 could be better
>>
>>81952301
>No Tim or Jason here (I think).
Under The Red Hood
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.