[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

and Killer Croc just trapped batman in a hole. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

and Killer Croc just trapped batman in a hole.

I don't even know what to say anymore. Elmer Fudd wouldn't have fallen for this.
>>
>>81917841
Did Croc then throw a rock at him?
>>
>>81918261

he filled the hole with with liquid rock
>>
File: I'm Batman.jpg (39KB, 589x395px) Image search: [Google]
I'm Batman.jpg
39KB, 589x395px
>>81918261
>>
>>81918345

I really hope he gets to throw a rock in suicide squad.
>>
File: 14.png (1MB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
1MB, 1916x1076px
>>81917841
The fact that the hole formed coincidentally formed exactly where they stepped was a bit weird, but it's not like it was obvious there were explosives around. I liked seen a more clever Croc than usual.

But I have an important question for you, anon. Does he just look like a penguin? Or is he an actual penguin?
>>
hey remember how Deathstroke was a butt mad jelly crybaby who was pissy Alfred didn't let him kill people and desperately craved his approval?
>>
>>81920344
Remember when Deathstroke had a consistent origin and motivation?
>>
>>81920760
I always thought he was just a super pedo
>>
>>81920344
Still beats MUH SHADO.
>>
>>81920869

No that's Hal Jordon
>>
>>81920344
>Slade quiere ser hardcore, pero Alfred no lo deja.
>>
>>81920760
>motivation
Rape the Teen Titans?
>>
>>81920344
Hey, it beats Son of Batman.

>>81920993
>Rape the Teen Titans when they have Raven the mindraper.
>>
yeah okay let's just mind wipe the bad guy and pretend this never happened.

you other heroes sure where helpful with all that busy work you did. We're not just a team we're a family.

And and Anarky totally was a great mastermind wasn't he.

Fuck you Beware the Batman. Katana was cool but Im glad your ass is cancelled.
>>
>>81920344
>hey remember how Deathstroke was a butt mad jelly crybaby who was pissy
so basically 'arrow' deathstroke.
>>
>>81921308
>you other heroes sure where helpful with all that busy work you did. We're not just a team we're a family.

Hey, it got Batman to actually eat some humble pie for once.

>And and Anarky totally was a great mastermind wasn't he

What was his endgame though? Or was he just doing all this for shits and giggles?
>>
>>81921756

just seemed like he was stirring the pot
>>
>>81920344

>Two eyes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81922522
He loses it.
>>
I want to titfuck Magpie!
>>
>>81923225

stick your dick in glitter
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.