[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /co/ I'm headed to an event tomorrow with the show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: NeedsMoreFelicity.jpg (31KB, 308x379px) Image search: [Google]
NeedsMoreFelicity.jpg
31KB, 308x379px
Hey /co/

I'm headed to an event tomorrow with the show runners and writes for the DCTVU and Jessica Jones. Hit me with any questions you want me to ask, I'll pick the best, then post the responses either late tomorrow or Sunday.
>>
>>81867901

More info on plans for Legends of Tomorrow season 2?

Is Constantine going to make more appearances in the CW universe?
>>
How much money will you take to drop Felicity off on Lian Yu.
>>
>>81867901
How much do we need to set the Kickstarter to bribe the writers to get rid of Felicity and never mention her again?
>>
Are the Arrow writers trolls or are they truthfully Satan?
>>
Tell them /co/ said

>Hey faggot, Felicity fucking sucks, bring back my Green Batman
>>
>>81867901
Ask them if they know where Felicity is
>>
If you guys are so determined to get rid of the actual good female leads in Arrow to prevent anyone from stealing focus from Felicity, then can we get a Birds of Prey spinoff with Laurel and Sarah sometime?
>>
Pack a knife and bury it in Guggenheim neck
>>
>>81867901
What kind of content did they cut from JJ that they wish they kept?
Why did they choose to include Nuke?
>>
>>81867901
Is Roxxon going to be the uniting factor for the members of the Defenders?

Will any of the the alternate earth villains find their way to this earth permanently after Zoom?

When do we get full on Vibe?

Where the fuck is Diggles new helmet and what are you going to do with his character, like does he feel any extra guilt because it was his brother that betrayed them and led to BC's death.
>>
>>81868195
YOU CAN DO IT

CUT HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF
>>
>>81868295
Pretty sure I just read today that the Daredevil Season 2 crew is handling the Defenders, but I can ask if they're involved and then follow up with that if they say yes
>>
>>81868295
>When do we get full on Vibe?

We're getting Rupture (Earth 2 version of Cisco's brother) in an upcoming Flash episode, so maybe soon?
>>
"Where's Felicity? When is her time machine going to debut?"
>>
>>81867901
When is Felicity going to reveal she's the Arrowverse's version of Supergirl?
>>
Will Oliver Queen be getting his own spin-off, similar to Legends of Tomorrow
>>
>>81867901
when is the Felicity show going to be cancelled?
>>
>>81867901
Ask who felicity sucked off to get where she is? Then offer said person a REAL blowjob if they make the show about green arrow again
>>
File: This fucking truck.jpg (1MB, 2048x1548px) Image search: [Google]
This fucking truck.jpg
1MB, 2048x1548px
>>81867901
When the fuck is Ollie gonna get more and use more trick arrows

Where's Felicity?

What are your plans for the Rouges/ Is Heatwave coming back?

Why include Nuke of all people?

Any thoughts on when Betsy will go ful Hellcat, and what will outfit be like

Is the Flash going to remember that he has more abilities than run faster (speed mirage, tornado hands, vibrating through stuff), or is that just a budget issue?

Is Captain Boomerang able to come back onto the Flash?

Any plans for another superhero show?
>>
>>81867901
How much comic stuff are you using
with the multiverse any plans to do crisis stuff?
>>
Why does Felicity
>>
>>81867901
How do I get a job for you
Aaa
>>
are they proud of iZombie?
>>
File: Magnegro.jpg (180KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Magnegro.jpg
180KB, 800x450px
When is Magnegro going to get lightning powers?
>>
>>81867901
Why would they make Vaughn du Clark so fucking great and then kill him?
>>
Will Arrow EVER become a REAL Green Arruw show?
>>
>>81868856
It was for a little bit around the time between after Oliver stops being "muh father" and before Olicity becomes an actual thing.

I'm pretty sure that was also the time period right before the best writers went on to Flash.
>>
>>81867901
Why would they kill Rita, a redemption arc would've been so cool.

Why is Arrow so bad?
>>
>>81868378
Thank you
>>81868415
I hope so.
>>
Marc Guggenheim here.

>>81868161
No, we made a promise to the fans and Laurel is dead for good. You wouldn't want that anyway.

>>81868118
Felicity is in a very delicate spot in the show right now. These last episodes of the season and even more into season 5, Felicity will start to play a bigger role in the show, trying to find her place on the team while dealing with the ramifications of Laurel's death and Felicity's break up with Felicity's Boyfriend.

>>81868087
The fans beg to differ. Read a comic book.

>>81868457
We're going to continue to be tight lipped about that one. You'll just have to watch the show.

>>81868675
We have a team of interns that are really interested in some of the new 52 comics and I'm not really a part of all that. I'm here for the organic relationships. The most important thing is that the interactions between characters feels real.

>>81868856
If you're attempting to ask if we're going to delve deeper into the comic lore, I can't say either way. Like I said before, we try to write organically and right now, Felicity is our focus. Some people claim to dislike the character. But for the rest of us here on the writing staff and most of the fans out there, it really doesn't matter if you don't like her or not. She's here to stay.
>>
>>81869058
post feet so I can confirm
>>
>>81869058
masterful troll
>>
>>81867901
Ask Guggenheim if his self-esteem is doing better now that he has legions of irrational internet fan girls patting him on the back and making him feel a sense of belonging he has never felt before. Ask him if he gives a shit about literally anyone else. Ask him if he's married, and if yes, ask him how much his writing is influenced by his wife's constant beatings and brutal peggings.
>>
>>81869058
>You wouldn't want that anyway.
10/10 I know its a troll but I'm still mad.
>>
>>81869290
Marc again.

My self-esteem is at a reasonably normal high. My love life isn't anyone's concern. I care deeply about all the fans of Arrow and I hope they continue to be the greatest community of fans out there. I'm not phased by the few bad eggs that every community has.
>>
>>81869384
>ALL the fans of Arrow

That statement is patently absurd.
>>
>>81869547
Look, you're entitled to your opinion. But that's where the entitlement needs to stop. The fans love Felicity. She IS the heart and soul of Arrow. If YOU don't like it, perhaps you're not a fan of Arrow.
>>
Tell them captain cold needs more screentime
>>
>>81867901
Ask Guggenheim if his wife can write Arrow instead of him. She's infinitely better than him
>>
>>81869740
I'll let her know. I'm sure she'll get a chuckle out of that.
>>
>>81868118
Anon, you clever girl
>>
>>81867901
How do the writers feel about the Felicity criticism?

How close do they feel to the characters they write?

What would they want to do in a direction they'd want to go?
>>
>>81869805
The Arrow writers think that anyone who doesn't support Olicity is a bozo.

I'd like to see Gail Simone duke it out with Marc Guggenheim.
>Remember Gail and Simone St on Arrow
>She's furious at the show now
>>
>>81869838
I saw a few other tweets from a supposed "birds of prey" editor shitting all over ARRUW for what happened
>>
>>81869805
Still Marc here.

How do the writers feel about the Felicity criticism?
Aside from the vocal minority of misogynists, she's most people's favorite character.

How close do they feel to the characters they write?
I feel very close. In fact, I probably feel the most kindred spirit with Felicity and her unwavering optimism and how she always keeps things real.

What would they want to do in a direction they'd want to go?
I can't speak about the other shows but I'd personally like Arrow to go in a more personal direction. I'd love to be able to flesh out the relationships a little more. Especially between Oliver and Felicity. That's not to say they'll get back together but they obviously have the most electricity.
>>
Are we bozos?
>>
>>81869961
>Aside from the vocal minority of misogynists, she's most people's favorite character.
>tfw a lot of people probably actually think that Felicity criticism is misogyny

I mean, I understand on /co/, where some niggas flip out if a woman gets more than 2 consecutive lines, but Felicity really has become a cancer on Arrow.
>>
>>81868118
Something like this OP. Just say you have a suggestion, every time Felicity isn't on screen someone should ask where Felicity is.
>>
>>81867901
Why do they all suck Felicity's cock so much as to kill an important character to the Green Arrow mythos
>>
>>81867901
When will Twitter/Tumblr be officially credited as exec producers?
>>
When will they use Green Arrow villains instead of Batman villains?
>>
>>81867901
I want to know what the Supergirl,Flash and Legends writers think of Felicity.
>>
What's there relationship with the vertigo properties?
>>
Ask them what the fuck Jessica Jones season 2 will be about
>>
>>81867901
You have one job:
Boo Guggenheim off the stage.

Go forth and be righteous, anon.
>>
Marc back again with more answers.

>>81871330
We're working on trying to make that happen. No but seriously, have some respect shitlord.

>>81871428
We try our best to simultaneously please the comic book diehards and the faithful broader audience by having villains be as recognizable as possible.

>>81871610
Absolutely. From what I hear over at the guys from The Flash, they're hoping to have Melissa Benoist appear next year and if so, there will be plenty of banter between the two leading ladies.
>>
>>81871428
They used all two of them and look how much they fucked them up
>>
>>81869058
Holy shit they are plebe as fuck
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.