[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNm CsM1xKtc >that sound

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: captain cia.jpg (169KB, 417x560px) Image search: [Google]
captain cia.jpg
169KB, 417x560px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNmCsM1xKtc

>that sound the last soldier makes

Cap should have had the basic decency of asking him if he would die if he pulled that off.
>>
>>81851081
He wasn't a big guy tho
>>
>>81851081
Who cares about the last solider, look at what he did to the first.
>>
>>81851081
There is something about the sound andSFX in that clip that sounds very wrong.
>>
>>81851081
What I want to know is how do these guys even keep firing when they see the Avengers? How do they not immediately go "Oh shit, it's the guys who fought aliens and killer robots and won! Mission's a bust, get out!"
>>
>>81851253
I think sound mixing is one of the last things to get finished in a movie.
>>
>>81851291
In Age of Ultron that's pretty much how Hydra reacted but Strucker told his men to keep fighting to buy him some time
>>
>>81851253
It sounded extremely painful.
>>
I pretty much love how every Cap scene involves some military type action. Also his fight scenes are some of the most entertaining despite him not having super powers.
>>
>>81851291
Eh, a bullet's going to drop them all the same if you get a lucky shot.

But yeah, I feel like Cap would honor a surrender if you just put your weapon down.
>>
>>81851946
He's pretty super powerful. The use of wirework when goons get punched/kicked is perfect and really sells that strength. It is beautiful to watch.

Netflix Daredevil has some fun choreography, but there's something about the beefy hits in the Cap film that I love much more.

>That B-roll shot of Cap swinging a soldier into a pillar by his leg.

Excited
>>
>>81852003
He's a great man.
>>81852021
I found that moment when he kicked the truck into the soldier pretty unbelievable, physics-wise. It's not the least believable thing I've seen from the trailers and TV spots so far, though.
>>
>>81852003
>But yeah, I feel like Cap would honor a surrender if you just put your weapon down.
Cap's a pretty honorable guy. And Tony did when that one guy decided to bail in Iron Man 3.
>>
>>81852021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Og6sDTQovQ
>1:08

I can't help but feel bad for the guy.
>>
>>81851172
4u
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 640x713px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 640x713px
This settles it.

Bill Wilson is the Minstrel, trying to stop Bane from succeeding where he failed, which explains his obsession with feathers in caps.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.