[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He had the most depth and character development of any character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: khankoth.png (109KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
khankoth.png
109KB, 320x240px
He had the most depth and character development of any character on the show.
>>
That would be Joseph.
>>
File: tumblr_lk0du3xr5O1qbn6jwo1_1280.jpg (79KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lk0du3xr5O1qbn6jwo1_1280.jpg
79KB, 640x960px
>>81831534
Yep
>>
Whatever happen to that family John Redcorn stole from Bill you know the one where he was going to raise his daughter
>>
>>81831103
No, he was just the only person whose character development didn't continuously roll backward. I'd give most development to Luane.
>>
>>81831103
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHw956rcywU
YOU SO FINE YOU BROW MY MIND
>>
>>81831593
I agree, Luane was practically the main character of the later seasons. Which wasn't bad, but it meant we had less time for the Hills.
>>
>>81831593
>was afraid of becoming white trash
>was really good with cars
>becomes a hair dresser
>gets knocked up by trailer trash thats twice her age
>becomes what she feared
>>
>>81831593
She had a lot of good development but that was all thrown out of the window when Lucky was introduced as her love interest.
>>
>>81831627
>Hank blowing his brains out with the garden hose
Wasn't the next scene of that episode Hank walking into the kitchen to get a towel? Cold Open with the deepest lore.
>>
Where the hell can I watch King of the Hill? I can't find it on netflix, hulu, or anywhere legit. Just adware sites like kisscartoon.
>>
Is there a recommended list of episodes for king of the hill? Or everything?
>>
>>81831756
get the dvds I guess or torrent it
>>
>>81831756
That show's still in syndication, anon. It's not hard to find. Turn on your tv. I guarantee you'll find at least two channels running it.
>>
>>81831660
>tfw Lucky was supposed to be a one off character but Fans wanted him to be a regular character.

I love tom petty desu.
>>
>>81831579
mfw Mike Judge has a native american cuckold fetish
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.