[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Hussie make the retcon? It literally made all the tension

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 973
Thread images: 153

File: image.jpg (1MB, 530x8967px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 530x8967px
Why did Hussie make the retcon? It literally made all the tension evaporate from Homestuck
>>
File: 1388379372715.png (202KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1388379372715.png
202KB, 500x338px
>>
>>81822151
Yeah, the picture raises some fair points. John does battle LE, though. Same for the other Beta kids. Some people really misunderstood what the juju was--it wasn't to trap LE, it was to release the kids so that they could defeat LE. Just because it wasn't directly shown it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
>>
I believe he was tired of juggling 500 things at once.
why he KEPT ADDING EVEN MORE SHIT UP UNTIL THE VERY END im not sure, but he had ACT 7 in mind for a very long time and im hoping is going to use the epilogue to clear up everything else
>>
>>81823351
Fine, don't juggle things at once
But at least show us what happened to the characters we care about.
>>
File: 1375110166032.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1375110166032.png
7KB, 400x400px
One a scale from 1 to 10.

How obvious is it that the ending was written before Davepeta, Jasprose, Gcatavros, Vriska comming back to life, Terezi living to the end were even planned?
This end could take place in the Game Over timeline and it would arguably be less jarring.
>>
File: 3474209-vexatious_glower.gif (109KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
3474209-vexatious_glower.gif
109KB, 650x450px
Who's the better mobster? Mobster Kingpin or Lord English?
>>
>>81822151
>Why did Hussie make the retcon? It literally made all the tension evaporate from Homestuck
See, I have no issue with that.
From my perspective, John mastering his retcon powers and undoing all that was bad was the climax of the comic.
That was the point of highest intrigue, and everything after that is the denouement. Everything wrong has been, or will clearly be shortly, solved.
The problem is Huss failed at even the denouement which is where the questions are meant to be answered and the book is meant to be closed.
[S] Collide and Act 7 were not climaxes but they tried to pretend to be climaxes. They tried to pretend there was any tension, any chance the heroes might lose. (Even if there was, John would just undo it instantly.)
It was weak and hollow and miserable.
>>
File: ps010.gif (8KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
ps010.gif
8KB, 650x450px
You pick up the gun.

The grip is cold against your palm. This is your only friend in the world right now. It's gonna be a long night.
>>
>>81823365
This was the worst part of ACT 7. He had an ending in mind and just tossed everything else aside for it. Nobody would say it didn't look great but I hope he writes up something like how he did for some other flashes during the formspring time.

>>81823423
Don't forget that even dying was basically just a minor inconvenience with all the ways to revive someone. I think there was three? Life powers, the ring, Retcon.
>>
>>81823401
Pretty obvious
I think it's a good thing it was made as long ago as it was though
Otherwise we would have had davekat
>>
Only good things about the ending

Vriska died
Davekat wasn't a thing
>>
>>81823412
MK was a better villain.
Caliborn is the better character.
English had the better design.

MK was a great boss and had actual presence in the story.
Lord English is wasted potential.
>>
Can we agree everything after aranea entering the session was not planned? He needed some way to beat Condesce and Grimbark!Jade without it looking an asspull and ended worse.
>>
what happened to classpectanon
>>
>>81823345
But the point of defeating the main villain is to overcome the final obstacle. The way it was presented it makes it feel like an afterthought.
>>
>>81823491
>being a homophobe
>winning
>>
>>81823345
>Just because it wasn't directly shown it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

It's not satisfying to have important events happen off-screen, though.

It's like if you cut out the final scene of a play and instead have a guy walk out from behind a curtain, throw a bunch of jigsaw pieces at you and if you put the jigsaw together it's a note telling you what happened that you didn't get to see.

Just because everything was explained doesn't mean it was good. It's like show don't tell, kinda, compounded by the telling being vague and uncertain.
>>
>>81823478
I think the worst part about all the things that invalidated or weakened the concept of death was that their first mentions were almost universally introduced in response to death already happening, so they felt invented on the spot even when they were planned.
>>
>>81823540
he's got a tumblr by the same name
what happened to the "celebrating with /co/" guy?
>>
>>81822151
It was the only way to kill Lord English, by exploiting his one weakness, a 'glitch' in the game mechanic. That mechanic was the Plot Hole that he neglected and John used.
>>
>>81823530
Well John having retcon powers was before Aranea came into the session.
>>
File: VICTORY.png (308KB, 400x686px) Image search: [Google]
VICTORY.png
308KB, 400x686px
>>81823516
I loved English's design. Except for the cheeks. If he didn't have the bright red cheeks I would be totally cool with it.
>>
>>81823345
>Just because it wasn't directly shown it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Fucking stop. Never write a story. You just didn't just break the fundamental rule of "show, don't tell", you went one step beyond and into "at least tell, don't infer".
This is so far removed from being shown that it is incorrigible. It is unconscionable. It is a writing sin that will send you to writing hell.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Rc2bcG-24
H3R3'S YOUR 3P1LOGU3
>>
>>81823578
Maybe it's not satisfying TO YOU. We're entering subjective territory here. OP's pic was talking about objectiveness, allegedly. And the fact was that the rule about protagonist and antagonist facing each other wasn't broken. Getting to see superfluous action wouldn't have added anything, for me.
>>
I've been reading this stupid webcomic since Problem Sleuth and Homestuck's ending was fucking garbage. What's the point of even setting up a final battle for YEARS without even showing people how it actually goes. Imagine if the DMK battle ended as soon as PS turns on sepulchritude and the next thing you see is the epilogue (but only for PS, AD, and PI). That's how I feel.
>>
>>81823610
There are much better ways to give us a glitch capable of killing LE. Ways that don't involve giving the protag the ability to undo anything bad, forever.

Now, John and the surviving kids just look like
assholes. He can go anywhere in space/time and save anyone. He could travel back and stop murderstuck. He could save the B1 earth from getting meteored. But he doesn't. Because....
>>
>>81823478

Dave and Terezi's Fraymotifs revived Dirk twice.
>>
>>81823668
Fuck, wrong link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwtL1khras4
>>
>>81823478
Seems like Dave/Terezi's Fraymotif combo was also a form of revival. You could argue that it wasn't, but that's how it was presented.
>>
>>81823606
has a tumblr by the same name. celebratingwithco.
>>
>>81823572
By making Davekat not canon Hussie has guaranteed that all homosexuals in American will be killed in riots
It was just THAT integral to the movement
>>
>>81823621
Thats the point im making. John retconning would happen, but not at the point of sending his plannet to other timeline and "you dont need him". He could eventually lose the powers getting hit by the crowbar.
>>
>>81823716
I interpreted it as it made Dirk learn from mistakes that non-Alpha Dirk died from, but it did totally appear to be revivals.
>>
someone
anyone
please
post john/roxy for me
make it sugary fucking sweet
>>
>>81823465
>[S] Make Him Pay
>>
>>81823719
touche
i gotta yell at him about the trigger
>>
>>81823658
Ambiguous stories with a lot of details left to inference and interpretation are a thing though.
>>
File: 1438045594766.png (180KB, 753x561px) Image search: [Google]
1438045594766.png
180KB, 753x561px
>>81823765
no.
>>
>>81823721
>Hussie didn't make the characters black, trans, or fat
>Suddenly Civil Rights Act of 1964 completely undone
>Fatshaming reaches all time high
>every single person on earth now a boy or a girl

What has he done
>>
>>81823825
Not the demise of the lead fucking antagonist.
>>
File: HST.png (290KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
HST.png
290KB, 800x800px
>>81823606
He started his big project.
>>
>>81823610
Except he does use the plothole to suck up the Beta kids. Unless the plothole and juju aren't the same thing or something.
>>
File: 1438371777884.jpg (52KB, 424x542px) Image search: [Google]
1438371777884.jpg
52KB, 424x542px
Is it ever explained why
>The Trolls' session created a universe inhabited by humans
>The post-scratch Kids' session was a void session while the Trolls' post-scratch session was normal
>The universe created by the Kids' session was completely uninhabited (presumably)
>>
>>81823678
>Maybe it's not satisfying TO YOU. We're entering subjective territory here.

All art is subjective, Anon. Nevertheless, when making art, you have to make an attempt to make it good, whatever good may mean, and you have to allow for art to be capable of being classified as "good" or "bad".

And if there's this high a proportion of people expressing dissatisfaction, then you can't just wave it away as a subjective thing! If you did that sort of thing, you might as well throw out all discussion of any but the most technical aspects of art forever.

Something in Homestuck went wrong, so let's talk about what it could be.
>>
>>81823721
BREEDER PRIDE PARADOX SPACE WIDE
>>
I really hope Hussie makes a classic PS-styled adventure next. I still think the best part of HS is the MC intermission.
>>
File: ps000022_3.gif (31KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
ps000022_3.gif
31KB, 650x450px
>>81823862
Hussie has always respected the African community
>>
>>81823939
>The universe created by the Kids' session was completely uninhabited (presumably)
someone was supposed to do a land quest involving bringing life back to their planet
>>
>>81823578
>It's not satisfying to have important events happen off-screen, though.

Yep.

Here's my take. Assume that Hussie loves his goddamn meta shit. And assume that he's willing to go experimental on us for the sake of that.

LE was supposed to be beaten by glitches right? What if it wasn't a game mechanic glitch, but a narrative glitch instead. What would be a narrative glitch? Plot holes, loose ends, ambiguous things with no explanation.

>The house Juju is a Plot Hole.

>Like it is a literal plot hole, where if you go in then you're out of the story. When did the Masterpiece happen, how did Caliborn get the Ring of Void? We don't fucking know. It's a plot hole because shit happened offscreen the moment John opened the door at the end of the comic. What they did outside our view explained everything.

>Same with LE's defeat. The moment Vriska opened the door, the Plot Hole opened up and we never see what happens.

>LE was supposed to be defeated by glitches. Plot Holes and loose ends in the narrative count as story glitches.

He offscreened LE's defeat and left gaps and holes in the story on purpose. Is it unsatisfying and stupid? Yes. But I believe it is stupid on purpose.
>>
>>81823939
This also bothered me.

Cherubs don't count, they aren't part of the game.
>>
>>81823939
>The Trolls' session created a universe inhabited by humans
That's just what Sburb does. It creates a universe with a new race.
>The post-scratch Kids' session was a void session while the Trolls' post-scratch session was normal
The post-scratch kids failed to prototype before entry, which results in a void session.
It wasn't cherubs are out there somewhere.
>>
>>81823939
>>The universe created by the Kids' session was completely uninhabited (presumably)

Nah. Remember the explanation of Calliope's/Caliborn's birth? They weren't ecto-kids like most SBURB/SGRUB players, they were actually born from other cherubs.

Created universes get filled with all sorts of varieties of alien life, in the normal non-game-related way.
>>
>>81823970
Your post is entirely hollow. I just said it was satisfying to me. Your paragraphs about how one should at least "attempt to make it good" should be aimed at someone else. Just get it into your head that your reaction to the ending isn't universal.
>>
File: 1429914681521.png (782KB, 941x819px) Image search: [Google]
1429914681521.png
782KB, 941x819px
>>
>>81823939
Well, it was a void session because they didn't prototype anything before entering, whereas the trolls presumably did.
>>
>>81823977
I'm so happy Dave realized how much better Jade was
>>
>>81823939
No, because the clipshow of them winning didn't actually happen (presumably). The juju nonsense makes sense and is obviously a big aspect as to what happens in the ending, but we don't actually see the juju in full effect, or what happens after to the alpha kids after. Or the trolls for that matter.
>>
>>81823412
Mobster Kingpin actually had a criminal empire. Lord English just went around busting ghosts.
>>
Are we still mad about ending?
Was Hussie alive or he is dead by now?
>>
>>81823999
It's on purpose because there are references to absences and holes and gaps in story.

>The streets are empty. Wind skims the voids keeping neighbors apart, as if grazing the hollow of a cut reed, or say, a plundered mailbox. A familiar note is produced. It's the one Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune.

>It is your thirteenth birthday, and as with all twelve preceding it, something feels missing from your life. The game presently eluding you is only the latest sleight of hand in the repertoire of an unseen riddler, one to engender a sense not of mirth, but of lack. His coarse schemes are those less of a prankster than a common pickpocket. His riddle is Absence itself. It is a mystery dispersing altogether, like the moon's faint reflection, with even one pebble of inquiry dropped in its black well. It is the most diabolical riddle of all.

>his riddle is Absence itself

>LIKE A HOLE. A GAP, IN THE TEETH OF MY STORY. THAT NOW EXISTS, AS A DANGEROUS LIABILITY TO ME PERSONALLY. IT CAN ONLY EVER BE USED AS A WEAPON AGAINST ME, FROM NOW ON. SUCH IS WHAT YOLOBROTH, THE GREAT LEWD SNAKE, WILL TELL ME ABOUT THE JUJU WHEN WE MEET. SO AFTER USING IT, IT MADE ME NERVOUS.

Holes and gaps. That haunting and desolate feeling when a story is left hanging and riddled with holes.

The kids weaponized that shit against LE.

Also,

Check out this page

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=007978

And recall what Caliborn did to the Ultimate Weapon after
>>
>>81824068
What a cute smile!
>>
>the matriorb canonically was never used
>>
>>81824085
>it's SUPPOSED to be shit!
>>
>>81824064
>it was satisfying to me

Yikes.
>>
>>81824084
I think we should let him live just in case he makes Problem Sleuth 2
>>
File: hussie.jpg (81KB, 350x424px) Image search: [Google]
hussie.jpg
81KB, 350x424px
>>81824114
Yep.
>>
>>81823939
> The post-scratch Kids' session was a void session while the Trolls' post-scratch session was normal
Beforus troll s have a space player, remember? So they can do frog magic to cretate new universe. Nobles got not Space player, no frog and no standard session.
>>
>>81824064
>Just get it into your head that your reaction to the ending isn't universal.

Of course it's not universal! You can take any piece of media from any point in time and find someone who either likes it or hates it, that's how humans are. What I'm saying is, I'm looking around and seeing a lot MORE people expressing dissatisfaction then there are expressing satisfaction.

And, from that, I'm saying that maybe there's some sort of important indication there? That maybe there's something to be uncovered, a lesson to be learned? Perhaps??
>>
>>81824126
See >>81823970
>All art is subjective, Anon.
>>
>>81823999
>Is it unsatisfying and stupid? Yes. But I believe it is stupid on purpose.
HOMESTUCK
>>
>>81824112
It was though. We SEE the new trolls when Aranea explains Calliope and Calliborn's backstory
>>
>>81824028
>>81824063
The cherubs didn't originate in that universe though, they were laid on Alpha earth by an inter-universal space demon. I don't think it's even said to be in that universe, all that was said about the cherubs' origins is that the condesce was supposed to move post-apocalyptic earth into a new universe.

>>81824079
>the clipshow of them winning didn't actually happen
there's literally no reason to think this.

>>81824154
Beforus was pre-scratch.
>>
>>81823939
How do you know the universe was uninhabited? We only saw the artificially placed Earth. There are countless galaxies all over the universe, I'm sure some new alien life flourished there. Not to mention that Kanaya revived troll race which spread through the whole cosmos (Cal duo's dad was seen destroying a planet with trolls).
>>
File: image.gif (59KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
59KB, 650x650px
>>81824112
>>
>>81824205
We don't know if they are new trolls though.
>>
>>81824163
You have to understand this: There's only a lesson to be learned if you found the ending as something to be fixed. If you liked it, there's no lesson. Unless you're talking about lessons on how to appeal to masses. In which case we should look at Transformers, I guess. You must know appealing to masses is pointless. I'm not saying "only smart readers get the ending" or something like that. I'm just saying what the majority thought or didn't think is irrelevant. I respect that you didn't like the ending, but I don't need to find any lesson in there. You're talking about your subjective opinion and then saying Hussie should change his ways as an objective fact; this is a contradiction.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7369796

I don't have faith in you /hst/ but let's see anyway
>>
>>81824081
No, man, the Felt did shit, it's just that Scratch handled most of it for the boss while he was busting ghosts. See Mr. 7.
>>
>>81824220
Wasn't this an Alternian colony?
I mean, the condesce conquered planets in other universes, and Cherubs play a role in Alternian mythlogy.
>>
>>81824085
So Caliborn could only be defeated by a shitty ending of his own invention

That the undefeatable Lord English could be defeated is a plothole, and Caliborn created this plothole to spite Hussie and cheat the readers out of a satisfying conclusion. Also, he spoiled the ending.
>>
>>81823999
>>81824085
I'm on board with this theory.
In addition the previous references of Plot Holes in MSPA found in the previous thread,

>Oh well, you decide to graciously disregard the one and only plothole in this elaborate tale. In fact you think you will use your dark sorcery to make it - POOF - disappear! Ha ha, what problem?

>Death: Accidentally tear a plot hole in your TOME OF WAYFARING SOULS.

>Professor Wasp takes a healthy swallow of his own medicine, boosting his MEDDLING LEVEL. Soon he becomes quite fidgety and searches about for other people's business to poke his professorly, erudite nose into.
>He makes a number of highly improbable appearances throughout canonical story events and starts messing things up.

It seems like the most on the mark explanation yet. The Plot Hole also references the Void, that is to say the Void in the story, the void as a location, ect, which Caliborn was sent to/sent his Juju to.
>>
File: 136.png (7KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
136.png
7KB, 300x100px
I wasn't joking when I posted this.
>>
>>81824234
>>81824281
They were in Universe C
>>
>>81824300
Was there any doubt on who's the best character in Homestuck?

>IT WAS MY PERFECTLY JUSTIFIED HUBRIS WHICH BIT ME IN THE ASS, IN THE END. EVEN THOUGH I'M SURE I MUST HAVE KNOWN THIS OUTCOME WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. (IT CAN STILL BE WORTH IT TO GET OWNED. IF IT MEANS HAVING A LOT OF SELF ESTEEMED HUBRIS ABOUT YOURSELF.)
>>
So... What are characters who Hussie developed all right? I can name only Roxy and John. There is just so much missing opportunities for others.
>>
Did he not show the matriorb plot resolving because he didn't want to imply they were fucking while they were still kids? Do they have any other sources of troll genetic material besides karkat kanaya and terezi (maybe?)
>>
>>81824215
>door flips from red to white
>Vriska uses juju around the same time
>ominous music
>blue static coming from the doorknob
>the clipshow isn't something that happens after they walk through the door but before, like a fantasy of what they're all thinking

It seems like a possibility that the door is rigged. How exactly I don't know, but it seems possible that it directly leads to Caiborn's masterpiece.

Again, that's just speculation. The ending feels inconclusive as fuck any way you wanna look at it.
>>
So do we all agree that the last white frog with rainbow eyes is the element that when added to the Genesis Frog DNA creates the Cherub race in given universe? Trolls did not include their last frog and there was no mention of cherubs in kids universe, while kids frog got that part of DNA and that universe had cherubs. Also the white frogs eyes were flashing with the colors of the power that governs everything that's eternal and what other part of universe has connections to this power other than the cherubs.

It is a shame that we don't know who sendificated it and from where though.
>>
>>81824352
Forgot about Caliborn. Literally the best character here.
>>
>>81824352
Karkat doesn't have a final moment of closure, but he was fine.
>>
Like, do you guys remember when Lord English was hyped up as an immortal demon because his time powers gave him the foresight to avoid disastrous situations exactly like Vriska deploying the Juju? At one point Lord English's eternal existence justified itself, because he could play timeloops to his whims. Not only could he avoid disastrous situations, he could make them impossible.

Then Hussie turned him into a generic brute who doesn't really understand time travel at all.
>>
>>81824341
I notice something really weird after this page.
Read the parts after, characters frequently use the phrase "Getting owned" in every other conversations, all of them. Was this ever used before?

It sort of stuck out at me for some reason.
>>
>>81824261
Well...
Gamzee's annoying, but I can tolerate him.
Jasprose didn't really affect the comic. Same for the pre-scratch trolls.
The alpha kids were terribly written, but I don't think they're the worst. Callie was needed for Caliborn's story.

Vriska's vriska. Same for (Vriska), but at least she got some actual development.

That leaves Gaydave and Davepeta, and then I have to go with Davepeta. It ruined both Davesprite and Nepeta.
>>
How fucked am I in trying to find Terius shipfics?
>>
>>81824356
>>81824356
He didn't have to show them fucking. Just showing the new Mothergrub be born would've been enough.

>>81824352
Dave had a pretty good character Arc.
Sans failing to actually officially kill Lord English like destined.
>>
>>81824399
What did Caliborn even DO with his time powers? He's the Lord of Time, but what that amounts to seems to be "magic time lasers".
>>
>>81824418
Congratulations, you chose correctly!

So did most of you.

I'm surprised, but happy.
>>
File: 65d5b3245c3b700d624fe53fc41434a0.png (370KB, 1180x868px) Image search: [Google]
65d5b3245c3b700d624fe53fc41434a0.png
370KB, 1180x868px
>>81824352
Caliborn

>just a kid with a learning disability and has a hard time making friends
>all he wanted to do was be an artist and play games
>tragically lost his leg and sister
>overcomes adversity, even with the odds stacked against him, again and again by simply being tenacious and never giving up
>rewarded in the end, by becoming the baddest dude in Paradox Space, gaining an army of willing friends along the way
>mastered anime.
>>
>>81824399
He couldn't avoid Juju because it would be used against its last user. It is kind of how it works.
>>
>>81824399
Caliborn/LE doesn't need to "Understand" time travel, it bends to his will and whims and he works it through sheer intuition.
>>
>>81824246
>You have to understand this: There's only a lesson to be learned if you found the ending as something to be fixed. If you liked it, there's no lesson. Unless you're talking about lessons on how to appeal to masses. In which case we should look at Transformers, I guess. You must know appealing to masses is pointless. I'm not saying "only smart readers get the ending" or something like that. I'm just saying what the majority thought or didn't think is irrelevant. I respect that you didn't like the ending, but I don't need to find any lesson in there. You're talking about your subjective opinion and then saying Hussie should change his ways as an objective fact; this is a contradiction.

You realize you could say all that sort of thing about any shitty ending, right? I'll bet you there were people who made statements just like yours about, say, the Mass Effect 3 ending, or whatever particular crime against media you want to use as an example.

Also, the kind of "appealing to the masses" that you're referring to and attributing to me isn't what's going on at all; everyone who's gotten this far into Homestuck has already been pre-selected as someone who LIKES Homestuck, as a whole. Everyone in these threads, everyone who cares enough to be making these complaints, is someone who ENJOYED most of Homestuck, someone who Hussie has successfully appealed to before. When I refer to "the majority", I refer to the majority of people who already liked it.

And if the majority of people who liked your work before suddenly don't like it - and I'm talking about people who were enjoying up to and including just a day or two before the ending came out - then something's wrong.
>>
>>81824387
Humanity still had cultural depictions of angels, of white winged benevolent beings, as opposed to trolls, so they didn't get it from them. Also, that frog's eyes were flashing the colors of the B1 kids, not eternal clockwork colors
>>
Is King Karkuck canon?
>>
>>81824335
but there is concept art of them in hiveswap. if you are right, then joey gets transported to the new universe. there better not be some blatant homestuck ending exposition in the game by showing kanaya or something
>>
>>81824316
Were you the one to post that?

How do you feel about being a meme?
>>
>>81824399
His time line is Alpha time line... So that was his power maybe?
>>
>>81824261
Calliope is the worst because she is played completely straight and exists only for overly saccharine platitudes to the reader.
>>
>>81824374
Everything that happens on the victory platform is exactly the same as with the trolls victory platform. It's VERY CLEARLY stated in the masterpiece that the kids got there with John's retcon powers after a long time of training. And if the door brought them to Caliborn for no apparent reason, why would only the kids show up and not the trolls or Dad?
>>
Could Team Sleuth beat The Felt?
>>
>>81824352
>>81824437

Dave never should've had the "Kill LE" destiny, that should've been John. Dave's arc was great - he started in his Bro's shadow and ended up surpassing him.

Although I have no idea why Hussie would bother bringing back Bro's original sword and not have it be the sword Dave broke.
>>
>>81824335
Do you have anything to back up that claim?
I mean, I know it's been tossed around since forever, but "Universe C" is never named in the comic.
>>
>>81824478
>Some people didn't like the ending
This is subjective and fine.
>Then something's wrong
You're presenting this as objective and this is not the case. As long as one person thinks there's nothing wrong, your point is null.
>>
>>81824546
Well... Even Cronus was destined to kill Lord English. So that wasn't worth much.
>>
File: 1365319011729.png (117KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1365319011729.png
117KB, 333x500px
>>
File: slick.gif (5KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
slick.gif
5KB, 650x450px
>Slick never got to defeat Lord English and unceremoniously died
I'm still mad.
>>
File: 1351619686869.png (121KB, 986x611px) Image search: [Google]
1351619686869.png
121KB, 986x611px
>>81824495
Yes. I had no clue someone from HSG submitted it to be a banner, but given the amount of homestuck garbage that made it in as well made it less surprising. It's hardly a meme, though.
>>
>>81824399
It wouldn't have mattered anyway because he was powered by the green sun, and in the end it was deactivated.
>>
>>81824610
I suppose, it's more like Spongefan's thing.

God rest his angry petulant soul.
>>
>>81824605
>slick died when the main villain from acts 1-5 didn't
>>
>>81824589
Huh?
>>
>Karkat didn't go god tier
>Will live 80 years and die
>All the other god tiers will live forever without him
bad end
>>
The best thing about HS ending was the majority of trips finally leaving
>>
>>81824478
>And if the majority of people who liked your work before suddenly don't like it

people who hate Homestuck now because the ending needs a confirmed epilogue to explain things is retarded
>>
File: 1417458556637.jpg (256KB, 3005x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1417458556637.jpg
256KB, 3005x2250px
>>81823765
"relax ist sposed to feel like that," she said. "*its"
The girl sloppily refilled his cup, pouring the alcoholic drink practically everywhere while she watched him intently.

John didn't really want to keep drinking, but the insistent girl wasn't picking up on any of his hints at wanting to stop, and the repeated implications that stopping would be "unmannenly" had spurred him recklessly on. Now he was in too deep to not see this through. Not to mention Roxy and Rose had been hi-fiving all night while the three of them drank together, and John already felt like the odd man out because of it.

Still, it was time to stop. "rroxy i'm not really feeling-" his slurred speech halted as he met her unblinking gaze and eerie smile. What was it she just put back into her pocket? Her eyes threatened to bulge out of their sockets as she stared, and he was starting to get creeped-out.

"whass the matter jooohn? need me to take u back 2 ur roooom???" Roxy drawled out, accentuating the question with exaggerated eyelash flutters.
Rose let out a loud *SNRK* watching the two of them. Roxy gave her a quick elbow and Rose only collapsed into giggles, her composure thoroughly unsustainable.

"whaat's.... so... funny" John could feel his consciousness slipping, unable to process the situation any longer. He felt dimly aware of Roxy's shockingly strong arms hooking under his in support - was he falling? The last thing he saw was Rose's wide-ass grin, her eyes dancing back and forth between Roxy and himself as if she could hardly believe the shenanigans that were currently taking place.
>>
>>81824618
>he was powered by the green sun
Although this is not true, if that were the case, his powers as the Lord of Time should make the deactivation of the Green Sun impossible.
>>
File: 1459318424715.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1459318424715.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
QUESTIONS UNANSWERED:

Why did the Guardians know about Skaia?
What was Skaianet?
How did Grandpa somehow make it back from the medium where we saw him on John's planet, to Earth? What was he doing there anyway?
What was the ultimate riddle? What was its answer?
Why did the house on the victory platform flip around?
What happened to DD?
How did Gamzee go to the Caliborn universe?
When did Caliborn ever get the Cairo Overcoat? You'd think it was made from Vriska's pirate coat, but he never alchemizes it during his session and probably won't materialise it after he gets trapped inside Lil Cal.
What was the significance of Dave being destined to kill LE?
What happened to Casey?
What happened to the Felt?
What happened to the sprites?
What happened to Sollux? And Gamzee? And Aradia?
What was the point of creating a new universe if we're not even going to see what the aliens in it look like?
If the troll universe was created by Sburb which is an invention of LE, why did the 48 players in that session never come into play at all?
>>
>>81824698
>Although this is not true,
Is it not? I thought it was, partially why the sun had to be made for shit to happen in the first place.
>>
>>81824492
Remember the ending of Conker's Bad Fur Day?

This is Karkat's epilogue role. Surrounded by crying grubs, Dave and Jade holding hands and Kanaya making out with Rose.
Long live the leader of trollkind.
>>
>>81824654
To be fair, Terezi and Kanaya will die eventually as well, albeit later than Karkat.

As for the other trolls, Vriska and Aradia went god tier, but Sollux didn't. He might die even sooner than Karkat. That is, if Vriska, Aradia and Sollux are still alive after Act 7
>>
>>81824654
they have Jane
>>
People liking the ending makes me even more sad.
>>
>>81824711
>What was the ultimate riddle?
What do you call a dumb horse man who wastes everyone's time?

>What was its answer?
Hussie Zahaak.
>>
>>81824542
It would take them months to defeat a single member and years to defeat LE.
>>
>>81824711
>Why did the Guardians know about Skaia?
Why wouldn't they?

>What was Skaianet?
A company that Mom cooked up to distribute SBURB

>How did Grandpa somehow make it back from the medium where we saw him on John's planet, to Earth? What was he doing there anyway?
I don't remember if they ever give an actual explanation, but that was a thing for a while, so I think they did.

>What was the ultimate riddle? What was its answer?
I think that was just another thing about making the universe

I'm not going to go through the rest of these but we see Aradia in the flash.
>>
>>81824757
it's not the ending
>>
>>81824698
>he was powered by the green sun
>Although this is not true
How come it isn't? The time powers are his but he couldn't have used them to the extent he did without it, not to mention reality shattering lasers.
>>
>>81824712
Yeah the Green Sun had to exist in order to set in motion events that would lead to English's creation. If you could prevent the existence of the Green Sun you would prevent English from being created. But that's not how it was played.

English might get some powers from the Green Sun, which he would have inherited from Doc Scratch. But it seems pretty clear to me that his ultimate powers were obtained from the immortality clock.
>>
File: 1347494112265.gif (34KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1347494112265.gif
34KB, 650x450px
>>81824682
>roxy roofies john

...go on
>>
>>81824711
> What was the ultimate riddle?
How to return all that time spent on Homestuck from Hussie.
>>
>>81824542
Probably. They're the good guy version of the Midnight Crew after all.
>>
>>81824668
It isn't.
People get satisfaction of complete plots. Right now, it is still incomplete, yet is declared to be over.
>>
>>81824779
Grandpa founded Skaianet, not mom.
He's the one who mined all the data from the Frog Ruins.
>>
>>81824539
>why would only the kids show up and not the trolls or Dad?
For the same reason Terezi is missing from the clipshow. I have no idea.

But you're right about it stating that John uses his retcon powers to jump. The door just really stuck out to me because it seemed like a consequence of Vriska using the juju, but maybe I'm probably just over-analyzing. That said, it feels poorly written that the kids just wait and suddenly gank Caliborn, even though it's mentioned in masterpiece. That line of action feels likes it's lacking a strong motivation outside of "Let's go fight the big bad skeleton kid!"
>>
>>81824810
>yet is declared to be over

It isn't over
>>
>>81824815
Right, forgot. Been a while and all.
>>
I need more content for Rose abusing her position as John's server player to lightly dominate and humiliate him
>>
>>81824816
>That line of action feels likes it's lacking a strong motivation outside of "Let's go fight the big bad skeleton kid!"

They do it so that they can ensure LE's creation, so that he may later be defeated.

Remember, they have a Seer. They know they have to do it.
>>
>>81824816
terezi fucking killed herself
>>
>>81824493
It's probably just a coincidence wink wink thing. They are 10,000 dollar characters...
>>
>>81824779
>but we see Aradia in the flash.
Yeah, I think the anon got that.
I think the anon was referring to her ultimate fate, along with the fates of Sollux and Vriska, who all should be able to survive the exploding dreambubbles but might not survive the black hole.
>>
>>81824464
Caliborn did nothing wrong

> killed calliope

Natural part of the way cherubs develop

> hurt gamzee

Gamzee doesn't mind

> killed trolls

Who already died and are a villainous mass murdering species anyway

He even led to the creation of universes

All he ever did was mind his own business.
>>
File: 1379365508034.gif (10KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1379365508034.gif
10KB, 650x450px
>>81824797
I can't
I'm too drunk
You can infer the entire rest of the story anyway god damn where's your imagination
>>
>>81824734
>Karkat being forced to puppysit for Dave and Jade because he's apparently so good with grubs
>>
I haven't been fucked over by an anime ending like this since Elfin Lied.
>>
>>81824831
An epilogue comes after a story. Homestuck is over.

Stop being in denial.
>>
>>81824862
They don't have to do jack shit anymore. John can retcon anything he wants. Why would they get stuck in a juju for a million years if they can just teleport to before he became invincible and kill him then?
>>
>>81823412
Spades Slick, Jack Noir did more than any other character in the fucking comic and literally started as pawns.
>>
>>81824898
Besides, Jack killed Calliope!
>>
>>81824907
What did Elfin lie about?
>>
>>81824554
The Earth Calliborn and Calliope were raised on is B2 Earth which Jade bought into the new universe.
>>
>>81824898
> villainous mass murdering species
Only Alternian ones who corrupted by Doc.
Why kill harmless Mitunas in masse?
>>
>>81824862
>Remember, they have a Seer. They know they have to do it.
Then they know how it turns out, too. That's even worse. It means fatalism won, and LE was originally the embodiment of fatalism. But it seems like Hussie decided to throw the themes from Act 5 out the window.
>>
>>81824906
>"Uncle Karkat, didn't you used to date daddy?"
>>
>>81824757
We don't like it, we're just trying to salvage answers so we can get any slight satisfaction out of it.

>>81824786
Keep believing this.
>>
>>81824862
>they have a Seer
They actually have two, and every party member is a god tier too. Man, now it really feels like they could have handled Collide better. The fraymotifs were great, but it in retrospect it didn't feel like a battle of the gods.
>>
>>81824985
Beforus trolls are worthless wastes of air, undeserving of life and certainly not afterlife. He did paradox space a service.

Also what was the horrorterrors? They were a thing for a while weren't they? What happened to them? Where'd they come from?
>>
>>81823678
>And the fact was that the rule about protagonist and antagonist facing each other wasn't broken.
Yes it was. It doesn't matter that you can infer that it happened. It didn't happen in the comic.
>>
File: pure art skill.png (556KB, 1248x435px) Image search: [Google]
pure art skill.png
556KB, 1248x435px
As far as I can speculate, there are 2 possibilities for what happened. Given that Animestuck was 100% Caliborn/LE's work, that means LE is still alive. This means that he either:
1. Killed everyone and entered the new universe alone.
2. Was defeated/trapped in the juju but not killed.

Either way, he now has the time to show of his mastery of anime and manga. If #1 is true, then that's it, Homestuck is over and the epilogue will just be LE gloating. However, if #2 is true, then the story is far from over, and act 7 is not yet finished (notice no END OF ACT 7 title). What will come in the epilogue in this case is a total mystery, but can potentially be the wrapping up of the loose plot points we all deserve.
>>
>>81823898

It wasn't a hole until he used it. It was tangible before that.
>>
I NEED FICS THAT FIT INTO THE CANON TIMELINE OF EVENTS
FUCK
>>
>>81824898
What about the millions of universes LE has appeared in and destroyed and trillions of trillions of lifeforms, along with countless dream ghosts he murdered?
>>
>>81825046
48 PLAYER SQUIDDLE SESSION
>>
No, seriously, does Terezi x Equius exist?
>>
>>81825072
I got babyfics, does that count
>>
>>81825046
So if a species is too nice, they're a complete waste of life because they're soft, but at the same time if they're murderous assholes they're also not worth life because they're not good?
Oh, okay?
>>
>>81825076
>along with countless dream ghosts he murdered?
You can't murder ghosts, anon.
Ghostbusting is 100% a-ok
>>
>>81825078
144 scalemate session
>>
>>81825110
UNLESS ITS ABOUT BABY FUCKING
>>
>>81824963
>The Earth Calliborn and Calliope were raised on is B2 Earth
That was fairly clear
>which Jade bought into the new universe.
But do we know it stays there? And we also don't know for how long Cal's parents chased each other. It's implied they move through large swatches of space.

Physical movement between universes is possible, it was done by the Condesce to get to earth. For all we know, the father destroyed the planet in the A1/2 universe. Perhaps it's even supposed to be Beforus.
>>
>>81825078

I wonder how many players you could get into a session without it turning to absolute chaos
>>
File: 1418098416129.png (210KB, 700x623px) Image search: [Google]
1418098416129.png
210KB, 700x623px
>>81824682
You know I kinda get the feeling that John getting date-raped wasn't quite what anon meant with "make it sugary fucking sweet".
>>
>>81824215

The Cherubs are confined to their universe, read the fucking comic. Lord English's parents were normal Cherubs who happened to live in the galaxy the kids and trolls moved into.
>>
>>81824711
More questions:

What the hell do blood powers do?
What was the point of ~ATH?
Why did Condy need for Rose to play the rain?
What was the point of the Yellow Yard?
How did Rose's mom and Grandpa Harley gain access to Sburb?
How/who created Sburb?
What was the deal with LOWAA?
At what point does Vriska find out her "future intel" on [s]Collide?
How did Caliborn get the ring?
If there are countless paradox ghosts of every character, where were there no more Arenea ghosts?
Why does Gamzee have death immunity?
Why the fuck is Hussie such a hack?
>>
WAIT

HOW WAS THE CONDESCE BOTH ON PRE-SCRATCH AND POST-SCRATCH EARTH?
>>
>>81825119
Not as a species, they are just useless shit characters where a lot of time and effort was spent, we could have used the months it took to produce those flash games for something better and about the dozens of characters we already had.
>>
Have they confirmed whether the troll planet in Hiveswap is Alternia or not?
>>
File: Aizen.png (738KB, 954x577px) Image search: [Google]
Aizen.png
738KB, 954x577px
Post YFW the comic returns with a huge PSYCHE and we go see the real ending where Caliborn and his ANIME MASTERPIECE ending is defeated.
>>
>>81824464
Honestly the fact that they explicitly mentioned Caliborn having a learning disability made me sympathize with him more than most other characters in the comic. One of the few characters to better himself in spite of his weaknesses and everyone still thinks he's just some asshole.
>>
>>81824815
>you have to excavate the data for SBURB
>then turn it into a functioning video game
>then mass produce and distribute said game and hope paradox space ensures the chosen ones get it
SBURB is hard.
>>
>>81825153
Well how else is she supposed to rape him, he can literally turn into wind if he can concentrate at all.
>>
>>81825159
Cherubs aren't "Confined", they exist in every universe as part of it's biology. Viruses and Immune system.

Read. The fucking. Comic.
>>
>>81825187
He's great and you are right about this, but also he's an asshole. Not just an asshole, but an asshole and it' easy to dislike him.
>>
>>81825159
>The Cherubs are confined to their universe
I'm pretty sure the adults aren't. Calliope/born obviously is. Otherwise why did the green snakes play a role in Beforan mythology?
>>
>>81825151
You literally can't lose with 300 players like in /hst/ session because everyone of them could do something useful and imbalanced.
>>
>>81825180
Hiveswap isn't happening, don't worry about it.
>>
>>81825062
He wasn't trapped in the juju, he was trapped in the universe with the black hole.
>>
>>81825176

What exactly was the point of the Condesce anyway

I completely forget
>>
>>81825151
I'm curious to see what the prototypings end up looking like
>>
>>81825234
Just give me an actual answer you jaded twat.
>>
Was The Grand Highblood a LE-worshipping weirdo too?
>>
>>81825143
>>81824554

You seem to be severely uninformed on how cosmology in Homestuck works.

You can't just fly from one universe to another, universes are physical fucking frogs in the middle of a session.

Are you suggesting that cherubs/the Condesce fly out of the frog, out of the session, randomly around the Furthest Ring, into a different session, and into that session's frog? Do you not realize how dumb that would be?

The Condesce got to the kids' universe via one of the various portals that exist between it and the troll universe. Cherubs wouldn't know about those if they haven't played SBURB.
>>
>>81825161
> where were there no more Arenea ghosts
Probably because Aranea wasn't retarded. Same for why there isn't that much humans ghost. Lack of doomed versions.
>>
>>81825176
I dont know if the batterwitch was Cindy on both. I feel like it was just a joke at first but like every joke in homestuck became plot relevant later in the story.
>>
>>81825254
They haven't It's implied it isn't Alternia, because a different first guardian (Axalotl) was shown.

It might be Beforus. Have we seen any adult trolls yet? Did Beforus have any adults?
>>
>>81825184
>Homestuck will never have it's own Le Kukukuku Man
>>
>>81825215

>Making stupid assumptions

I'll spell it out in simple terms that you understand then.

Each Cherub is confined to the universe in which they were born.
>>
>>81825132
He can vaporize them with his beam though. Then it's double death.
Which means nothing happens to you.
Ever again.
>>
>>81825314
> who is vriska
>>
>>81825309
Beforus had adults. Like the Alpha versions of the Beta Trolls
>>
>>81825229
Except good luck beating opponents prototyped 300x times, or a 300x Black King. Not to mention the difficulty of navigating through all the planets would be an absolute nightmare logistically.
>>
>>81825134
No
I mean them having babies
>>
>>81825229
Wouldn't all the enemies be prototyped 300 times though? The imps would probably murder you before you gain any useful abilities.
>>
>>81825291
>The Condesce got to the kids' universe via one of the various portals that exist between it and the troll universe.
She transportalized her entire flagship?
>>
File: 1358725818539.jpg (107KB, 846x904px) Image search: [Google]
1358725818539.jpg
107KB, 846x904px
>>
>>81825229
That's 300-600 prototypings, anon.

Look at the cluster fuck the troll BK was with just 12
>>
>>81825291
Wait a moment.
But, they're just physical frogs right? Jack Noir could kill one with Green Miles and everything.
By that logic there's absolutely no reason you couldn't fly out a Frog, the same way you fly out a session. What are you going to end up smearing against it's slimy cosmic skin or something?
>>
File: The End..png (161KB, 295x320px) Image search: [Google]
The End..png
161KB, 295x320px
>The epilogue is just Hussie being passive-agressive towards the fanbase, saying "Who cares?" to almost every question we have.
>Final page of Homestuck is Hussie riding off into the sunset on a robo pony with a very fat vriska being dragged behind him, framed by the words "YOU'RE WELCOME"
>>
>>81825348
Yeah, but so had Alternia, and we all know those went off-planet.
>>
>>81825377
>>81825351
Just prototype them with something weak instead of Quran and Holy Bible.
>>
>>81825351
>>81825377
common enemies hardly ever inherit more than a couple prototyping characteristics
like, we never see an imp that displays all 4 kids' prototypings at once, much less all 12 trolls'
it's just the last boss that shows them all
>>
>>81825309
that axolotl may actually be a limeblood lusus
>>
>>81825377
reminded me of MACROSTUCK where it was a thousand player session and there were guilds set up for players.
skaia was such a non euclidean mess you needed a team of space and time players to navigate it.
>>
>>81825403
We don't have things to prototype that give the enemy magic powers and psychic deathscreams.
>>
>>81825291
>>81825382
>The Condesce got to the kids' universe via one of the various portals that exist between it and the troll universe. Cherubs wouldn't know about those if they haven't played SBURB.

What the unholy fuck are you talking about

She just flew there, and it took a while.
>>
>>81825247
The Condesce is really fun. You can tell she was something planned for a very long time but really poorly implemented.
It seems to me that Hussie just introduced so much shit he planned to eventually expand upon but simply never got the chance to as the comic grew out of control and he just forgot about or simply didn't have the time to tackle. It seems stupid to me that Jack Noir, the comic's major villain (LE being a side villain, that never actually does anything villainous) was defeated by a side character and just didn't get any conclusion. Calliope gets to be in the ending but Jack doesn't. That's some BS. He should have been on the victory platform stabbing Karkat.
>>
>>81825229
>assuming one person couldn't slaughter off 200 players with the right circumstances
>>
Imagine how shitty having Gamzeesprite as a guide. He'd be worse than Erisol
>>
>>81825409
Honest to god if he did something like this I would be satisfied. I would be satisfied with the ACT 7 flash now if he posted "the end fuck off *ollies outie*"

Homestuck ending as a joke is something im totally cool with
>>
>>81825328
Aranea used the term 'Galaxy', or something like that to confine one's territory. Each one only oversees so many light years. That implies there are multiple cherubs, not just a single one or two.

It wouldn't even make sense, reproductive wise for there only to be two or less.
>>
B1 and B2 are the same universe, right? Otherwise how was Jack able to use the red miles on B2 Earth?
>>
>>81825377
Just prototype using Carl the Cuck. BK would immediately surrender and apologize.
>>
>>81824898
We need a Caliborn apologist bingo
>>
File: Wizardology16.jpg (219KB, 700x847px) Image search: [Google]
Wizardology16.jpg
219KB, 700x847px
>>81825309
>>81824493

For fucks sake Hiveswap sends Joey to the new universe in the far future and not Alternia doesn't it

Hussie planned this all along, part of the vagueness of the ending is because Hiveswap deals with it.

GET THE TRUE ENDING OF HOMESTUCK ON APRIL 13, 2018, FOR JUST 50 BOONDOLLARS
>>
>>81825336
>Implying Vriska could ever pull an Aizen
Even in my fondest fakest wishes could that not happen
Vriska kinda sucks man
>>
>>81825474

Yes? No one said otherwise. You need to work on reading comprehension.
>>
File: clout.png (146KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
clout.png
146KB, 800x400px
>>81825501
Caliborn is the hardest working character in the comic and if he wasn't a "villain" he would deserve to win.

but he also wouldnt be so fucking hilarious if he wasn't such an evil little shit
>>
>>81825442
How did she fly from the pre-Scratch universe to post-Scratch?
>>
>>81825423
Yeah but they do still get stronger. Look at the enemies that John fights on the Beat Mesa by the time all 4 kids have entered, they're ridiculously overpowered.
>Just prototype them with something weak instead of Quran and Holy Bible
>Do this anyway
>The imps are now religious extremists trying to Allah Akbar you
Great job, yeah don't do that.
>>
>>81825560
How did Bec Noir's Red Miles reach post-Scratch earth?
>>
>>81825546
Well... He wasn't a real villain. His only bas move is killing Calliope and it is normal for his species. Lord English is much more than Caliborn.
>>
>>81825594
Each Bslick contains every iteration of a universe.
>>
Are there any other stories with characters like Caliborn? Almost every line of dialogue Caliborn speaks is gold. The Cadence (if thats the right word) of how he speaks is hilarious to me.
>>
>>81825594
Frog contains all of the timelines.
>>
>>81825596
>His only bas move is killing Calliope
He didn't, Jack Noir did.
>>
>>81825572
Don't worry I'll just prototype all my skeleton stuff
Then I get a skelesprite and the enemies are frail
done and done
>>
>>81825621
Sonichu
>>
>There is a universe where this happened not Jasprose
fuckin hussie
>>
File: tumblr_mawu13aXck1rf5m2fo2_400.jpg (74KB, 400x382px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mawu13aXck1rf5m2fo2_400.jpg
74KB, 400x382px
hey did we ever find out the troll ancestors lands?
>>
>>81825594
They don't, that was DD
>>
>>81825645
underling skeletons are freakishly durable, though
>>
>>81825615
>>81825635
So doesn't that mean it is physically possible to travel between timelines?
>>
File: tumblr_mad99z2urP1qgm89fo1_250.gif (22KB, 212x310px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mad99z2urP1qgm89fo1_250.gif
22KB, 212x310px
>>81825654
Shit
>>
>>8182471
(1/3)
>Why did the Guardians know about Skaia?
They were players in another life. Let's assume that every player subconsciously shares some knowledge with their scratchway self (the Sufferer is extreme example due to his blood mutation and/or aspect).

>What was Skaianet?
A company that made Sburb into a game from the code in frog temple. It was created by Grandpa for this purpose (and to do experiments with the things the game provides like the appearifiers. They probably extracted the code for those specific machines from the overall code of the game.)

>How did Grandpa somehow make it back from the medium where we saw him on John's planet, to Earth? What was he doing there anyway?
Teleporters under the lift in frog temple/on prospit/derse. He just knew he had to go there (to provide the pistols, to help John, etc.). We know SBURB can insert some things into players mind (like every session there is/are player/s with the code of "connecting to the Green Sun" to make first guardian.

>What was the ultimate riddle? What was its answer?

>Why did the house on the victory platform flip around?
Dunno.

>What happened to DD?
Probably dead and in green sun black hole since it ate whole paradox space (I guess it also ate the new frog that they made in act 7 but since it has its own timeline everything that happened in that universe happened before it was consumed by the hole)

>How did Gamzee go to the Caliborn universe?
The explosion of Lord Jack's had created a portal to Caliborn's session. He got sucked there, went back in time on post apo. earth to the time of cherubs hatching and brought them up.
>>
>>81825645
You're going to defeat fucking Skeletons man? I think you must be either joking or some kind of DnD Paladin experienced in slaying the undead.
>>
File: skeleton fact.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton fact.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>81825645
>>
File: tumblr_o5ld7bKkBK1rxlx75o1_1280.png (48KB, 998x669px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5ld7bKkBK1rxlx75o1_1280.png
48KB, 998x669px
Reminder you could see the exact moment Hsgs heart was broken
>>
>>81825596
But the Alphas and betas are responsible for LE. I'd hardly call him a villain anyway since he's the one who makes universes. And only shows up after they end
>>
>>81825677
Someone please post this abominations dialog
>>
>>81825382
>>81825405
>>81825442

>There are people this clueless about how Homestuck works
>They think they actually understand it

You can't "fly out of a frog", you would be atom sized compared to the outside world when you emerge from it.

You can not. Fly from one universe. To another. You fucking retards.

The only ways to get in and out of a universe is via the transportalizers in the Exile stations, the Skaian defense portals, and the house door.

Condy likely used a defense portal with her ship.

I don't understand how so many people just can't grasp this stuff.
>>
>>81825675
I think that was a unique circumstance, I'm not sure prototyping skeletons would give the same effect
>>
File: act 7.png (135KB, 209x410px) Image search: [Google]
act 7.png
135KB, 209x410px
>>81825713
anyone else have more "Act 7 reactions"?
>>
>>818225682
Meant for >>81824711
(2,3/3)
>When did Caliborn ever get the Cairo Overcoat? You'd think it was made from Vriska's pirate coat, but he never alchemizes it during his session and probably won't materialize it after he gets trapped inside Lil Cal.
Caliborn hadn't time to make it. Whoever made it left it with Hussie. He had it in his mansion (which was on Earth in universe C). This was it's first chronological appearance (with Hussie->summoned by LE entering trolls universe->goes back in time->stitch probably makes the extra one->at the end of universe LE goes through fifth wall to hussie's mansion->then goes on a bubble breaking rampage->probably hides it in his inventory for the final fight). Maybe Hussie made it? Maybe he had Kurloz get Vriska'a coat (because he loves her etc.) and then decided to alchemize it with the MSPA station (in his formspring after the Cascade hit he told us to notice that the inside of LE's coat showed panels from the comic - just like the station.

>What was the significance of Dave being destined to kill LE?
Probably a red herring that got semi resolved by him killing Lord Jack - the closest guy to LE in the session

>What happened to Casey?
Dead, like everything due to green sun black hole

>What happened to the Felt?
same

>What happened to the sprites?
same

>What happened to Sollux? And Gamzee? And Aradia?
same

>What was the point of creating a new universe if we're not even going to see what the aliens in it look like?
Left for readers imagination

>If the troll universe was created by Sburb which is an invention of LE, why did the 48 players in that session never come into play at all?
LE didn't invent SBURB, it's a natural reproductive system. You don't wonder who invented sperm and uterus, it just exist due to evolution.
The pre-troll players are out of scope of this comic. LEft for readers imagination.
>>
How did the two universes end up inside of the Tumor anyway
>>
>>81825776
Was this girl autistic because she seemed kind of off
Or is that just how young people are now
>>
>>81825621

Undertale. Papyrus is just Caliborn without the evil.
>>
>>81825682
> green sun black hole since it ate whole paradox space
So... What is even a point to destroy Lord English with black hole that fucked up paradox space even faster than him?
>>
WE'RE GOING TO PLAY SBURB NOW
SIX PRE-ENTRY PROTOTYPES ONLY, HOW WILL THIS STORY PLAY OUT
>>
>>81825739
>You can't "fly out of a frog", you would be atom sized compared to the outside world when you emerge from it.
I said you 'could', in theory.
How is that a problem to an alternian spaceship anyway, those things have conquered galaxy and faster than Light Speed travel apparently.

I'm just saying that in Homestuck speed and distance work at the speed of plot, where the distance from one session to another can take 3 nanoseconds or 3 years.

Anyway there's no reason that Condy couldn't have flown out in her super fast flag ship.
>>
>>81824711
(3/3)
Now:

Who flipped the frog switch?
How did the life of Snowman get connected with the universe?
Where did the last white frog come from?
>>
>>81825807
Its called genuine enthusiasm anon
>>
>>81825739
>You can not. Fly from one universe. To another. You fucking retards.
You very explicitly can you idiot.

All the universes are connected, via actual physical space, in paradox space.

>The only ways to get in and out of a universe is via the transportalizers in the Exile stations, the Skaian defense portals, and the house door.
I don't know where the fuck you got this from, but it sure as hell wasn't the comic.
>>
>>81825841
Yeah I guess I wouldn't know what that's like, after reading Homestuck.
>>
I stopped reading after the trolls were introduced.

What the fuck happened to this comic.
>>
>>81825739
>You can't "fly out of a frog", you would be atom sized compared to the outside world when you emerge from it.
HS doesn't work on Problem Sleuth logic you dunce. If you flew out you'd just be the size of any of the kids or anyone from the outside. It's not like if a kid tried to crawl inside the kid they'd be fucking Galactus.
>>
File: calvin-and-hobbes.jpg (92KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
calvin-and-hobbes.jpg
92KB, 1024x768px
>>81825621
Calvin, to an extent
>>
File: 1460599032442.png (2MB, 2108x1644px) Image search: [Google]
1460599032442.png
2MB, 2108x1644px
>>81825713
From Hope to Rage in minutes.
Inversion fucking confirmed to be true.
>>
Time for tears
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH0KWW-PvVY
>>
>>81825659
no, at best there were implications they had the same lands as the A2 trolls (which doesn't really make sense but, Huss is a Hack, what can you do about it?)

I did try identifying which part of each land corresponded with each class and aspect, so I could make a run at inventing remixed lands.
>>
>>81825820
i prototype fat old fred (black)
>>
File: Capture.png (94KB, 1760x967px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
94KB, 1760x967px
postem
>>
>>81825807
>>81825841
I was actually shaking when I started watching ACT 7. Not like tumblr fangirl overreaction but actually shaking I was so excited.

I had the same reaction she did.
"Oh man here we go! Holy fuck they're here its literally an anime! Uh alright why are they...showing them on Earth? Isn't there supposed to be a...but caliborns masterpiece? Oh..."
>>
>>81825823

Condy's "super fast flagship" took 413 years to cross a tiny distance in space once the Psiionic died. It can't go faster than light.

Getting out of the frog would take longer than the lifespan of the universe at that speed.

God. Why are you all so stupid.
>>
>>81823345
>>81823578
>>81823658
The problem is that we don't even know if it did happen, if LE was actually defeated or not. We know that at some point the team will jump back to fight him as Caliborn, but we don't know shit about what happens beyond the end of John reaching for the door. We don't even know for sure they do make it through! although spoiler alert yes we actually do because Hiveswap happens in that world, so, there's that.
>>
>>81825820
I PROTOTYPE A PLASTIC SKELETON FIGURE
>>
File: shipping chart.png (65KB, 437x581px) Image search: [Google]
shipping chart.png
65KB, 437x581px
>>81825886
>and I thought mine was autistic

If I can say anything about ACT 7 I guess I won the shipping game...
>>
>>81825820
I prototype bag of trash.
>>
File: 1454454721923.jpg (46KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
1454454721923.jpg
46KB, 437x501px
>>81825776
That was physically painful to watch, and it's even worse knowing that wasn't just an uncommon reaction either.

Goddammit Hussie. Why? Why did you forsake us?
>>
File: smugska.jpg (268KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
smugska.jpg
268KB, 2500x2500px
>>81823509
>There are people who believe Vriska died
Just wait, fampai. She's going to show up in the epilogue, parading through Can Town on a float while Terezi sucks her dick and Carapacians reverently fan their Ultimate Hero.

Her entire arc was about pissing off every single reader who cared about silly things such as 'justice' or 'karma' or 'payoff' or 'character development', and by becoming the ultimate Thief of Spotlight Mary Sue, she succeeded to the very end.

That's Homestuck for you! ::::^)
>>
>>81825377
Does every player have to pull off a pre-entry prototype? I know the Alpha kids didn't, and their session was rendered void, but in a session of 300 players, could you have the first five or so do a prototype, get a nice ridiculous looking skaia, and then cut it off there and only prototype post-entry?
>>
>>81825820
Wasnt there someone with a frog ash bowl that they showed off before we knew BQ hated frogs?
>>
>>81825820
lucha mask
>>
>>81825739
If you fly past the edge of the universe you enter paradox space, and if you can navigate that then you can go to other universes.
>>
>>81825820
I prototype a statue with no arms
>>
>>81825886
>implying I still have my hs pictures
hahhahhahhahhahaha...
>>
>>81825875
>>81825869

If it was possible to just "fly into the frog", don't you think someone would have fucking done it already? *THE TROLLS COULDN'T GET INTO THE UNIVERSE BECAUSE JACK BROKE THE DOOR*

Stupid, stupid, stupid.
>>
>>81825481
Yes. B1 and B2 are two instances of the same universe happening in one frog
>>
>>81825960
i remember one guy had a bust of a frog that was high off its ass
>>
>>81823509
>>81825942
Daily reminder that Vriska clocks are broken and she can't die like Lord English can't.
>>
>>81825874
It stopped being about people giving stupid commands and Hussie trying to craft a story around it. That was what made PS and Act 1 to 3 HS so good.
>>
>>81825886
>>
>>81825820
I prototype the totem lathe
>>
>>81825951
You could try.
But
1)If you succeeded all your dumb co-players would be mad salty
2)Some idiot would probably mess it up because the desire to prototype and get your own guide early would overcome sense
People over-estimate how fast stupidity would undo any party in a real session. In actual MMoRPGs it only takes a single moron to screw up a raid or guild quest, imagine that with 300 people in a life threatening, apocalypse death-game like Sburb.
>>
>>81825884
>>81825916
>>81825939
>>81825960
>>81825964
>>81825967
THANKS FOR PLAYING
the end
>>
File: TrImVr.png (101KB, 1920x706px) Image search: [Google]
TrImVr.png
101KB, 1920x706px
>>81825942
>gets shot by LE in the final boss fight
>every fucking reader holds their breath to figure out if Vriska's busted god tier clock lets her die or renders her immortal
>>
>>81826011
We never saw post-retcon Vriska's clock break
>>
>>81825966

See >>81825909

Even if it WAS possible to fly out of the frog, no one would ever have time for it. Existence would unravel before you got to the edge, even at light speed.
>>
>>81826062
10/10 the Ulysses of HSG
>>
>Epilogue is literally one page long
>It's a link to Problem Sleuth 2
>>
>>81826049
Well... We are no morons and spent seven year for comics that shows exactly what not to do and how to win a game.
>>
File: hey sollux.png (402KB, 1418x3098px) Image search: [Google]
hey sollux.png
402KB, 1418x3098px
>>81826038
>march eri and Cronus
kek

>kanaya and sollux
see attached image
>>
>>81824341
>IT WAS MY PERFECTLY JUSTIFIED HUBRIS WHICH BIT ME IN THE ASS, IN THE END. EVEN THOUGH I'M SURE I MUST HAVE KNOWN THIS OUTCOME WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. (IT CAN STILL BE WORTH IT TO GET OWNED. IF IT MEANS HAVING A LOT OF SELF ESTEEMED HUBRIS ABOUT YOURSELF.)
That turned out kind of prophetic, didn't it? Hussie should have listened to himself.

>IT CAN STILL BE WORTH IT TO GET OWNED. IF IT MEANS HAVING A LOT OF SELF ESTEEMED HUBRIS ABOUT YOURSELF
This sound like something Tavros could have said. The speech parallels between him and Caliborn have always amused me.
>>
>>81826003
The trolls didn't think to just fly in. They probably wouldn't have wanted to navigate it that way anyway. Look, if Jack can PHYSICALLY harm the frog and interact with it, there's absolutely no reason someone couldn't enter it. It's not a magical wishy-washy abstraction like made of energy or anything, it's a physical being with a universe inside it.
>>
>>81823939
A hero of time and a hero of space are mandatory for the sake of properly leading a session into creating a new universe.

Both troll sessions had Maryam and Megido with their respective versions, despite the pre-scratch being sub-par or mediocre at best at their designed titles. They had the potential, but not the actual ability.
>>
>>81825730
>Wwhat they hecky, I believve you should relinquish a smecky
>>
>>81826075
> implying slick wouldn't break clock anyway
>>
>>81825161
>What the hell do blood powers do?
Left for readers interpretation :^)

>What was the point of ~ATH?
Maybe the code was there to utilize LE invincibility to enter the trolls universe. Like he literary made a program from his clockwork majyyks and when Doc Scratch died, it executed, the program saw that LE's dead (his host is) but due to the unconditional immortality he had to be revived so it just run "reviveLE.exe" and that how he took his full form coming out of Scratch.

>Why did Condy need for Rose to play the rain?
Maybe she knew each player needs to finish their quest to finish the game but she didn't knew that this session was fucked.

>What was the point of the Yellow Yard?
Hussie wanted for John and Jade to experience 3 years of journey like the other half of the cast.

>How did Rose's mom and Grandpa Harley gain access to Sburb?
Grandpa found the code in the ruins and created Skaianet to program Sburb. Mom probably worked for that company.

>How/who created Sburb?
It is a natural thing, just like your penis.

>What was the deal with LOWAA?
:^)

>At what point does Vriska find out her "future intel" on [s]Collide?

>How did Caliborn get the ring?

>If there are countless paradox ghosts of every character, where were there no more Arenea ghosts?
It would be strange "storywise" like, you know, out of comic (there is a word for it, I can't remember it.

>Why does Gamzee have death immunity?
You cannot pud down the clown

>Why the fuck is Hussie such a hack?
The stolen game money and his father's death made him unhappy and give up on the comic.
>>
File: tumblr_net1wgERu21qixdp0o1_1280.png (613KB, 1270x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_net1wgERu21qixdp0o1_1280.png
613KB, 1270x1920px
>>81826101
Its adorable you think thats the case
>>
>>81826062
Better than Act 7
>>
>>81823991
This. To create a relevant species of literal black dudes means lots, I'd say.
>>
>>81825922
But was it worth it?
>>
File: 1371.png (150KB, 699x627px) Image search: [Google]
1371.png
150KB, 699x627px
>>81826106
best ship
>>
>>81826101
And? We read a comic about the thing, it's not anything like having savvyness or whatever.
It's like thinking someone who spends 10 years reading Military Novels and movies has any place being in an actual military.

The moment giant Cyclops and lynches started gnashing us up, we're as good as fucked. All that knowledge of sburb goes right out the window in any practical sense.

And don't even get me started on the nightmare that the Ectobiology horseshit would involve, whoever'd be in charge of that.
>>
>>81826118
Jack teleported outside of the frog, he didn't just walk out.

Don't forget that Genesis Frogs don't just contain an entire universe, they also contain all of the myriad timelines and offshoots, too.
>>
File: 1413850567016.png (572KB, 1280x993px) Image search: [Google]
1413850567016.png
572KB, 1280x993px
At the end of the day Homestuck was about nerds finding each other.
>>
File: wwhy me erisol.gif (39KB, 406x492px) Image search: [Google]
wwhy me erisol.gif
39KB, 406x492px
*wwalks out of frog*
*wwalks into neww univverse*

hey evveryone diid you forget about me?
yes hussie did
>>
>>81826205
>Cyclops
Cyclopes*
See, already displaying how ready we are!
>>
>>81825621

Xykon from Order of the Stick.

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0448.html
>>
>>81826266
We got Sollux alive, who cared about Erisol?
>>
File: 1373510866074.png (108KB, 588x598px) Image search: [Google]
1373510866074.png
108KB, 588x598px
>>81826254
no you shit

It was about Caliborn winning.
>>
>>81825818
I'm just grasping at straws, trying to find purpose and closure in everything but as you can see I'm left only with dumb theories and headcanons... It hurts.
>>
>>81826254
When you put it that way, mission accomplished. Everyone found the people they care about, eventually. Except when those people died.
>>
File: tumblr_mild9cqAM91rxlx75o1_1280.png (851KB, 1191x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mild9cqAM91rxlx75o1_1280.png
851KB, 1191x1920px
>>81826154
This reminds me, hit me up with you classpect so I can make a new chart
>>
>>81826329
Rogue of Mind reporting
>>
File: mage_of_void.png (23KB, 468x525px) Image search: [Google]
mage_of_void.png
23KB, 468x525px
>>81826329
Mage of void present
>>
>>81826329
God damn dude dont you have them all already? Its been like 6 threads
Knight of Doom
>>
>>81826275
>HST players left and right rushing to their quest beds to go God Tier
>Texting as they bleed out "Wait a minute is this the right one? Which symbol was this- crap wasn't I on your planet?"
>Some aren't even on their slabs, just random pillars and scenery
>Half the players die overnight failing at this simple task
>>
File: ThiefOfTime.png (5KB, 338x554px) Image search: [Google]
ThiefOfTime.png
5KB, 338x554px
>>81826329
"Look, I'm Homestuck!" Reporting for duty.
>>
>>81826329
Thief of Space
>>
This is my first thread since I got time to watch the ending
>>
At least BKEW was wrong... Right?
>>
File: tumblr_o5ltspgjOv1rcepmlo1_1280.png (316KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5ltspgjOv1rcepmlo1_1280.png
316KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>81826329
Seer of Doom male
>>
File: 1342918760420.png (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1342918760420.png
12KB, 300x300px
>>81826386
>>Some aren't even on their slabs, just random pillars and scenery
top fucking kek, anon
>>
>>81825818
I don't really get the point of destroying the Green Sun, since that also depowers and ruins First Guardians everywhere.
Then again I never really got the purpose of First Guardians either, they never really seemed to protect the planet or do much of anything so...

>>81825820
I throw a bust of Donald Trump in.
The session immediately collectively suicides as the imps build a Wall around Skaia.
>>
>>81826414
Yes, but at what cost?
>>
>>81826415
>shouty nubs becomes a fucking asian grandma as he aged
bad post
>>
>>81826329
Page of Space here to be useless
>>
>>81826254
>at the end of homestuck, the only successful relationships were among two nerds, two goths, and two furries
What's he saying?
>>
>>81826392
>>81826398
So we're fucked while you guys take everything and don't give it back, got it.
>>
>>81826329
Prince of Light duder
>>
>>81826412
Wait fug
>>81826384

>>81826386
>tfw my land is roots and pillars
Kek
>>
>>81826386
I imagine that HST session main chat client would be one Homestuck Thread and for every one message about how to won the game there would be at least ten shitposts.
>>
>>81826329
Prince of Blood reporting in
>>
>>81826415
Where's Dave's wife
>>
>>81826329
Seer of Void!
>>
>>81826329
Mage of Breath
>>
>>81826329
Seer of Void
I see events and circumstances that don't actually happen and predict through visions of theoretical yet not existing reality. You want a fucker to direct you through the unknowable? I know all your secrets bozos.
>>
File: just as planned.jpg (69KB, 587x295px) Image search: [Google]
just as planned.jpg
69KB, 587x295px
>>81826463
>>
>>81826462
They were all nerds though. You can't find me an SBurb player who wasn't a nerd except for FedoraFreak who, let's be honest, sounds like a manchild neckbeard's chumhandle anyway.
>>
>>81825511
>For fucks sake Hiveswap sends Joey to the new universe in the far future and not Alternia doesn't it
I do remember the early 3d showings of hiveswap and they always said 'troll planet' or something similar. it would also explain why trizza tethis doesn't use the pisces heiress sign
>>
>>81826329
Seer of Void.
>>
>>81826443
> doc
> doesn't done much of anything
>>
>>81826329
Heir of Space
>>
File: thipping is eathy.jpg (36KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
thipping is eathy.jpg
36KB, 500x364px
>>81826501
>>81826517
>>
What really kills me about the ending is how all the fanartist also hated it
Ikamaru, Xamag, even fucking Papers
How did he fuck this up
>>
>>81826329
knight of hope
>>
File: home-slide2.jpg (81KB, 977x408px) Image search: [Google]
home-slide2.jpg
81KB, 977x408px
>>81826473
QUICK
Name your land
>>
>>81826463
That fucking frog was rightfully mine as a space player, you can make your damn "universe" when I'm done with it
>>
>>81826592
> How did he fuck this up
That is an ultimate riddle.
>>
File: tumblr_o5k2xiUpZv1qgkw63o1_500.png (69KB, 420x231px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5k2xiUpZv1qgkw63o1_500.png
69KB, 420x231px
>>81826329
rogue of light
>>
>>81826329
Mage of Time here, procrastinating as usual
>>
>>81826592
All he had to do was given us actual dialogue showing what happened to them
The biggest question everyone has is "That's it?"

After so many years such a short and simple conclusion is just no
>>
>>81826614
Land of Glass and Foliage
>>
File: oginome.jpg (19KB, 593x380px) Image search: [Google]
oginome.jpg
19KB, 593x380px
>>81826517
>>81826501
>>81826539
>>
>>81826626
maximum kek
>>
>>81825309
>>81825511
>>81826533
The website says it's Alternia.
>>
Say it with me...

UNIVERSES are not connected by Paradox Space.

SESSIONS are connected by Paradox Space.

You cannot fly from one universe to another. You can take a portal from one universe to a session, then fly from that session to another session, then take another portal to the new universe.

This isn't complicated.
>>
File: land_of_lagoons_and_shadow.png (89KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
land_of_lagoons_and_shadow.png
89KB, 650x450px
>>81826614
Mine is LOLAS
Land of Lagoons and Shadow
>>
File: krypt-silver-jigsaw-puzzle-1.jpg (424KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
krypt-silver-jigsaw-puzzle-1.jpg
424KB, 1024x768px
Homestuck is the story and a puzzle. No need to be upset if you aren't smart enough to put the pieces together.
>>
>>81826614
Land of Free and Doms
>>
>>81826661
maybe they just named it alternia for old times sake
>>
>>81826592
got any screencaps of ikamru or papers? i saw xamag being disappointed
>>
>>81826640
imagine being unable to have a boner without at least 3 people knowing
they always know
>>
File: vrclma.png (58KB, 1344x721px) Image search: [Google]
vrclma.png
58KB, 1344x721px
>>81826068
Wow, theorycrafting is fun.
>>
>>81826614
Land of Obelisks and Mercury
>>
>>81826499
Wait wait
Doesn't this mean the kids would outlive their own offspring as well?
>>
File: moonside.png (50KB, 1027x1294px) Image search: [Google]
moonside.png
50KB, 1027x1294px
>>81826614
Land of Night and Neon.
>>
>>81826614
Land of Earth and Autism
>>
>>81826614
Land of Gloom and Pendulums
>>
>>81826443
FGs are there to help facilitate the planets ultimate purpose - playing S***B. Doc Scratch made trolls life a living hell to prepare them for the game. They definitely also interfere with players from the session that they got created in (so that everything goes as it should go).

I don't know, maybe Bec killed the dinosaurs so that humanity can flourish?
>>
>>81826676
Even if you can figure out what the picture was supposed to be, it's pretty irritating not to actually have all the pieces.
>>
>>81826712
WE DONT FUCKING KNOW
THATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM
WE JUST ARENT SMART ENOUGH TO SOLVE THE PUZZLE
>>
>>81826705
This works much better if you remove the "L" from every clock.
>>
>>81826329
Bard of Blood
Let's do it
>>
>>81826676
but it was so abrupt and assumptions can still be made. also, the green sun being destroyed is strange, as paradox space made it so it's creation happened at a non parallel point in relation to any instanced spacetime. I don't see why destroying it is any different.
>>
File: karkat vantas.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
karkat vantas.gif
1MB, 400x400px
Anyone else loving Karkat's character arc?
>>
>>81826329
Heir of Hope
>>
File: shutupshutupshutupshutuphustpuh.png (321KB, 497x316px) Image search: [Google]
shutupshutupshutupshutuphustpuh.png
321KB, 497x316px
>>81826614
land of stars and tides
>>
>>81826614
Land of Autumn and Obsidian

Angel drew a pic for me once, but that's on my old computer.
>>
>>81825713
>mozai
my reaction exactly, it felt like it was building up to something, then they just...won?
>>
File: Zoo.jpg (780KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
Zoo.jpg
780KB, 1920x804px
>>81826614
Land of Law and Furries
>>
>>81826614
Land of Dawn and Dread
>>
>>81823345
It's like if the seventh Harry Potter skipped from the part where Harry gets Avada Kedava'd straight to the epilogue without any of the intervening stuff

We can infer what happened (Harry came back and kicked Voldemort's ass) but it'd be dumb as hell
>>
>>81826614
Land of Wood and Twilight
>>
>>81826746
>Bard of Blood
>Be the asshole ruining and messing with everyones relationships left and right
We should kill you where you stand
>>
>>81826614

Land of SAND and PRISMS
>>
File: zoo.jpg (47KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
zoo.jpg
47KB, 540x960px
>>81826806
>>
>>81826614
land of snow and kingdoms
>>
>>81826700
imagine always knowing who has a boner
always

like you're chilling, maybe looking at some horrorterrors or reading smut or trying to sleep or whatever the fuck a Seer of Void does,

and this little ping in your head

tells you that ANONYMOUS BONERHAVER, who is secretly watching depraved porn (which, since it is secret, you are also treated to a view of)

has a boner.

You roll your eyes, keep going, or roll over in bed, but it's always there. it's always going to be there. somebody will always be having a boner.
>>
Are ICP fans paradoxically hard to kill for no real reason, or is it just clowns?
>>
>>81826712
>Young adult series of novels where some Egbert descendant, assisted by a badass aging bearded great great great great Grandpa John, discovers their heritage
>>
>>81826843
I dunno, isn't it also someone who invites destruction THROUGH relationships, and not just OF relationships?
How do you know me being there isn't causing everyone to become better bros and fuck shit up together, senpai?
>>
>>81826329
Seer of Rage
>All you spergs better calm the fuck down
>Yeah I see you trippin out over there
>If I get the slightest indication you go meltdown I'm going to pike it up your ass
>>
>>81826753
It's impossible that the ending was written by Hussie. Impossible. He always could make connections, revelations, plot twists and they were good. He couldn't make this generic ending. He couldn't...
>>
>>81826712
Do god tiers even mature?
>>
>>81826933
I think andrew stated they stop aging at 25? or the species equivalent of maturity
>>
>>81826329
LORD OF BREATH MOTHERFUCKERS DEAL WITH IT
>>
>>81826907
Did you predicted amounts of rage about last homestuck update?
>>
File: comfy path.jpg (1MB, 3920x2204px) Image search: [Google]
comfy path.jpg
1MB, 3920x2204px
>>81826614
Land of Snow and Lamps
just kidding
>>
File: 1337809135204.png (147KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1337809135204.png
147KB, 500x700px
So, like a lot of people I really lost interest after all the pauses. I had read up until the start of A6A6I5. I just caught up and watched the ending and jesus christ, /hsg/, I want to be dead.

I thought this would be freeing like I could finally forget about Homestuck. Get my catharsis and leave this shit behind forever.

Also, reading all of the last intermission in one chunk REALLY illustrates just how bad it is. So not only have I had "oh hey I undid all the characters for you", Dave/Karkat and implied John/Terezi, and a completely unsatisfying ending that wraps of fucking nothing

I also had to experience the fucking nightmare that is Davepeta for the first time all on one day.

I think I'm actually more sickened by Hussie turning one of my favorite characters into a horrifying abomination than by the ending. Holy fuck I don't just wish I was dead, I wish half the characters were dead. It's better than living as they are.
>>
We have our Paladin
>>81826465
And our Dark Knight
>>81826498
>>
>>81826614
Land of Hills and Hues
>>
What did Kanaya even see in Rose?
>>
>>81826913
he made this generic ending but he came up with it years ago

in the meantime he went and introduced dozens of more plotlines and characters and frankly I'm not even mad anymore cause I know he knows this and he's going to have to make a decent epilogue with lots of info one of these days if he cares about his work at all
>>
>>81826329
Bow of Man
>>
>>81826329
Thief of doom here
>>
>>81827011
>implied john terezi
what the fuck did you smoke
>>
>>81827011
see
>>81824316
>>
>>81827054
the Light
>>
>>81827011
If it makes you feel any better, most of us are in the same boat as you.
>>
>>81827054
Someone to plow.
>>
>>81826614
Land of Lights and Glass
>>
>>81827073
Seriously?
They were so in your face with the forced black romance how the fuck did you miss that?
>>
>>81827011
Same boat bro, caught up on all that shit two days ago and jesus fuck is it wretched.
For the first time ever I just skipped a bunch of dialogue because it wasn't even contributing anything.
>>
What happen to that green motherfucker. All we saw was him breaking a clock and going SS2

Also do the kids loss there powers
>>
File: velvet_by_kotijumi-d4fo3vi.jpg (117KB, 404x570px) Image search: [Google]
velvet_by_kotijumi-d4fo3vi.jpg
117KB, 404x570px
>>81827054
the same things we do
>>
>>81827164
FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF, PLEB
>>
>>81826614
Land of money and tiddies
>>
>>81826329
Bard of hope
>>
Who cares about homestuck. It is just wasrm up before real deal for Hussie.
>>
File: 1342660194789.jpg (76KB, 650x850px) Image search: [Google]
1342660194789.jpg
76KB, 650x850px
>>81827073
Karkat tells John that he has a black crush on Terezi and then later he calls her stupid when she leaves and there's some awkwardness because hes trying to black flirt with her? I don't know, everything else is so awful I just figured Huss probably was throwing in any rando ship in at that point.
>>
>>81825151
48 is probably the limit. More and everything will go wrong.

>>81825176
Her ship was shown entering the Post-Scratch Earth through a Skaian portal, so she probably left Pre-Scratch Earth the same way.

>>81825739
Glad to see someone who knows his shit.
>>
File: ttyiyi.png (26KB, 293x293px) Image search: [Google]
ttyiyi.png
26KB, 293x293px
>>81827073
what did YOU smoke
>>
File: 00000.gif (6KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
00000.gif
6KB, 650x450px
>>81827229
this
>>
>>81827164
Stuff happened after that, but Hussie is a lazy hack who can't be bothered to actually tell the story.
Green motherfucker gets beaten by the kids and sucked into cal sometime after the new universe is made. The first four kids get sucked in the white house juju. The other four kids get stranded on LoCaM for eternity. The trolls die of old age.
>>
Where the fuck are my epilogue Karkuck fics?
>>
>>81827134
Terezi always seemed disinterested though.
>>
>>81826254
Awww.
I'm glad my boy GCATavros could find eternal suffering. <3

>>81826049
But you can just prototype post-entry. If you tell your 300 morons to make and break their entry item /before/ they put anything in the shiny seizure glow-thingy, I'm sure at least 200 of them will listen. (And 50 will probably die.)
>>
File: sachiko laughs.png (170KB, 1014x708px) Image search: [Google]
sachiko laughs.png
170KB, 1014x708px
>>81827255
>>81827230
thanks hussie how did I manage to forget something so recent
>>
File: Usvdi76.png (162KB, 342x299px) Image search: [Google]
Usvdi76.png
162KB, 342x299px
I miss fun terezi...
>>
What would be a cool Denizen to have?
>Quetzalcoatl
>Gaia
>Tiamat
>Susanoo
>Amaterasu
>Coyote
>>
>>81826705
>Slick has one last chance to survive.
I W A N T T O B E L I E V E
>>
>>81827063
I don't think he does care about it anymore

I think he's burned out
>>
>>81823401
But how could it have been written before hussie thought of bringing Vriska back?
>>
>Calliope never got to use her WHITE MAGNUM
HUSSIE YOU HACK
>>
File: tfw we will def lose.png (91KB, 753x583px) Image search: [Google]
tfw we will def lose.png
91KB, 753x583px
>>81826329
Alrighty, last cool fuckos
>>
>>81827335
> Jesus
>>
>>81826329
Knight of Space
>>
>>81827335
Tiamat for sure. all about mesopotamian shit
>>
>>81827326
>I'm sure at least 200 of them will listen. (And 50 will probably die.)
If this is HST we're talking about that's a very optimistic estimate.
And if it's /HSG/, well that guess is just about insane.
>All the people throwing Horse-hikers and Dragon dildos in the kennel
>Tripsfags Self-prototyping just to attention whore
I wonder if any of them would be able to hold it together long enough to meet up.
>>
>>81827360
Page of light.

N-no bully pls.
>>
>>81827291
Karkat's not a cuck, he was never in a relationship in the first place.
He's just there officiating Jade and Dave's wedding, as the messiah of his own religion he's qualified.
>>
>>81826329
Local autist Page of Mind here.

>>81826386
I can't imagine all the alchemy fuckery people would get up to, holy shit.
>>
Wait... Was Vriska right and Pages are useless?
>>
>>81827335
Man, give me that fucking Native American spiritual guide shit.
>>
File: JAKENOOOOOO.gif (7KB, 544x352px) Image search: [Google]
JAKENOOOOOO.gif
7KB, 544x352px
>>81827450
yes
>>
>>81826891

Has anyone ever tried to kill one?
>>
File: 1457274318215.png (55KB, 561x610px) Image search: [Google]
1457274318215.png
55KB, 561x610px
>>81827360
overlay bowmanon on there at like 1% opacity
>>
>>81827335
>Gilgamesh
I know he's not a god but having a legendary hero as a denizen would bring me that much closer to muh Animes.
>>
>>81827360
this could be made to work, everyone's just gotta be paired just right
no heart players?
>>
>>81827433
>literally the fucking troll messiah
>told by Echinda he'd be the troll king
>instead spends the rest of his time watching Dave and Jade outlive and outfuck him

What the fuck happened, Karkat should be off making New Alternia
>>
>>81827419
>Implying that I will not prototype my Crazy Diamond figures to become a doom player with life powers
>>
I look away for a week and the fanbase is in maximum overrage

What the fuck happened
>>
>>81827360
Prince of Time !
>>
>>81827450
Pages are like that one retarded kid at your school that you think is really stupid and annoying, but then you hear about decades later that they became a millionaire through some absolutely mind-shatteringly stupid enterprise or task, like a startup company or gameshow.
>>
>>81827529
homestuck ended.

it was a copout ending. loosely ties it all together in the most apathetic way possible
>>
>>81827360
Now I'm imagining the Seers of Void as three identical triplets who creep everyone else out.

They alchemize a sick pair of shades but only one, which they pass between each other.
>>
>>81827514
You don't really know need to prototype that for that? Doom Players can have life powers under certain classes and circumstances.
>>
>>81827355
It was written four years ago.
>>
>>81827552
What did it resolve at least?

Did I waste 7 years of my life reading this stuff for nothing?
>>
>>81827481
I can dig it

>>81827501
Assuming everyone's on the same page before the countdown hits, we might stand a chance.
Honestly it seems like the entry is the most dangerous part of the game.

>>81827532
Killing our time players
gg bois
>>
>>81827549
So, Hussie would be a Page?
A Page of Space or Waste or something?
>>
>>81827605
go watch it you dip
>>
>>81827529
Well
Normal fans are upset that Hussie ended it in a way that was both predictable, and only resolved the most basic stuff. The biggest thing we're mad at is that we didn't get to see what really happened to the characters, just vague positions, some of which made no real sense.
On top of this, several characters are missing from the finale even though they should be there, and many questions go unanswered. A few characters are viewed as basically having their development shafted, such as Karkat, who was said to basically help restart his race and instead appears to be the third wheel in Dave and Jade's relationship.

Stupid fans are mad because Hussie didn't make them black, fat, tranny, or gay, and instead ended with mostly hetero ships, gave characters boobs, and made Rose apparently Caucasian.
>>
>>81827614
Hussie is a thief of time.
>>
>>81827614
>tfw fedorafreak will never come back
>>
File: Trizza_Tethis_model.png (196KB, 458x706px) Image search: [Google]
Trizza_Tethis_model.png
196KB, 458x706px
>>81827512
>>81827433
Jesus fuck.

Just let tyrant Karkat become canon and have this bitch suck his dick and call him daddy.
>>
>>81827614
Homestuck is Waste of Space inverted to Thief of Time.
>>
>>81823627
I like the red cheeks. The combination of silly/cute features and scary ones on him and Caliborn make their designs really nice. Like, for example, the big shiny eyes and fluttering eyelashes on Caliborn's sharp toothed skull face.
>>
>>81827360
>20 players
>Only two time wizards
We're fucked
>>
>>81827557
>each has an accessory that you're supposed to identify them by
>they switch between them when nobody's looking
>someone tries to start a relationship with one and it goes horribly/spectacularly
>>
>>81827643
This is a better Meenah design than Meenah
gg Huss
>>
What would a seer of time do? Seems redundant.
>>
>>81827360
Page of Void
you guys carry pls
>>
>tfw I would just prototype lego bricks
>imps that can be taken apart with your bare hands
>>
>>81827643
Karkat will have a full harem of various trollblooded girls.
Or at least he would if he had lived up to his fucking arc.
>>
>>81827672
>someone tries to start a relationship with one and it goes horribly/spectacularly

The bard of blood was always kind of retarded like that.
>>
>>81827692
I think they could see how their timeline would go doomed rather than how to keep it on track.

it's not much of a difference, but it sounds like it's for the more astute seer
>>
>>81827710
You mean a harem of underaged girls.
>>
>>81827625
I dimly remember him saying he storyboarded the ending to this years ago, which would explain why none of that stuff happened.

Like here's the thing; I used to read this a lot, but in all honesty I lost interest in Act 6's drivel, and just kind of burnt out after John got the power to retcon literally whatever the fuck he wanted and thus make the entire fucking rest of the comic lose all tension.

Did I miss anything worth reading/watching after that?
>>
File: 3am.jpg (150KB, 565x600px) Image search: [Google]
3am.jpg
150KB, 565x600px
>>81827692
literally 3am gamzee
>>
>>81826329
witch of heart
>>
>>81827698
Page is carry
Useless early but supposed to won the game if farmed enough.
>>
>>81827738
Well the complaint is less the flash itself, and more that it's JUST the flash. There's supposedly an epilogue but the way he phrases makes it seem like it was an afterthought, like he thought he could end it on this note.
>>
https://youtu.be/Ky20-i_DOR8
thread theme
>>
File: wwhy.png (79KB, 278x357px) Image search: [Google]
wwhy.png
79KB, 278x357px
>>81827655
>inverted
>>
>>81827771
Remember folks, Act 7 was supposed to BE the epilouge
>>
I need art of Roxy wearing Jake's god tier outfit to tease him or something
>>
>>81827692
Probably see what stable time loops need to go down to keep everybody on the Alpha
>>
>>81827737
Karkat's not a pedo.
In fact, it seems more like older women find him attractive.
>>
>>81827355
change the color of vriska's eyes.
>>
>>81827785
Inversion is real. Thousands of people inverted from Hope to Rage in nine minutes.
>>
>>81826614
Land of Broken Glass and Lego
LoBGaL
>>
>>81827692
Literally can see Alpha Timeline past, present and future.
>>
>>81827800
>Karkat's not a pedo
He soon will be when no one wants him.
>>
>>81827771
I mean from after John gained the power of RETCON to the ending.

I'm saying should I catch up from where I stopped so I have full disclosure/hatred of the ending, or do I just watch the ending since it would all suck anyways?
>>
>>81827291
Remember that fic where Nepeta fantasizes about cucking Terezi?
>>
>>81827699
>Making Imps into Legos
>Wanting fucking lego pieces everywhere when Imps are disassembled
>Legos lying around all over the ground randomly
Are you TRYING to doom our session and kill us all?

>>81827692
A Seer of Time would be like a sick time architect. They wouldn't see specific events but rather have an intuitive understanding of how temporal mechanics and causality tie together. Really useful for tying to manage the timeline and crunching numbers down to the last seconds.
>>
>>81827692

They would be able to see all the doomed timelines and what happens in them, obviously. Could be very useful.

In case you think Terezi can already do this, nope, she can only see the effect of a specific person's choices, and she has to focus on that person. A seer of time would have a much more complete view of the web of timelines.
>>
File: Mage of Hope.png (7KB, 338x554px) Image search: [Google]
Mage of Hope.png
7KB, 338x554px
>>81826329
Mage of Hope
>>
>>81827849
just watch the flash preceeding the ending [S] Collide. it's alright. then read the 40 or so panels leading up to the ending. then behold our disappointment

anything before that up to the retcon is pointless drivel
>>
>>81827865
Well Im a Seer of Doom so I would never step on a lego
>>
>>81826614
Land of Ink and Crossroads.

>>81826676
Anon, it's not a matter of not knowing where the pieces go, it's a matter of half of them having gone missing.

>>81827450
Jake helped defeat Caliborn and beat the Felt.
Otherwise, yeah. Vriska was right about (Vriska), Jade, Karkat, Tavros and GCATavros all being completely useless jokes, and she got everything she wanted. Hooray, I guess.
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
>>81827699
>you disassemble your first wave no problem
>then the next wave comes and they're pic related, forcing me to dig through my room for my brick separator
>>
>>81827672
>The three Seers keep together because their void aspects keep each other in check and sort of negate one another
>one separates from the others and suddenly can see their secrets while away
>Sees that the two are fucking
>They had a crush on the other- basically cucked
>Starts spilling those voidy secrets all over the session
>All 3 fight and soon everything embarrassing about every player spills out
>The entire session falls silent overnight
>>
>>81826614
Land of Fog and Myths
>>
File: 1460587552140.png (504KB, 532x532px) Image search: [Google]
1460587552140.png
504KB, 532x532px
The only things Hussie has created that have proper endings are And It Don't Stop (which is very short) and Problem Sleuth. Hussie can't into endings.
>>
>>81827739
Does anyone have the bandcamp page for, what was it, Paper Stars? Paperdolls? There was this one sick album I haven't been able to find in a while.
>>
>>81827924
I can separate plates with a normal 2x4
>>
>>81827849
>everyone fights the bosses and wins
>calliope comes back to life
>Dave might be gay but then isn't, hooks up with Jade who is back and happy
>New universe gets made
>Karkat is literally useless
>Vriska also useless and had no point in being brought back to life
>Bro was abusive
>Two sprites get made, they're useless
>>
>>81827780
Actual thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXDYeuSWlNA

>>81827360
>>
>>81826329
Knight of Light represent
>>
>>81826329
Knight of Mind
>>
>>81827964
good shit
>>
How do leprechauns work in a general sense? Would a Lord of Blood have leprechauns with blood-related powers, whatever the hell those would be? Why did the Felt have a Light-based leprechaun, Clover? Would a Lord of Light have a gang of lucky leprechauns with one of them having time travel powers?
>>
Thread Theme:
https://4mat.bandcamp.com/track/paper-dolls
>>
>>81827961
>hooks up with Jade
this is literally not confirmed, he's just sitting next to her in the flash, hussie is a wussie
>>
>>81826614
Land of Quicklime and Constructs
>>
File: Monkofbloodsprite.gif (2KB, 100x200px) Image search: [Google]
Monkofbloodsprite.gif
2KB, 100x200px
>>81826329
noncanon garbage is what I am.
>>
>>81828022
Clover is actually Time based.
>>
>>81828047
It pretty much is at this point. She's interested, Dave's monogamous, Karkat's frowning and not immortal, etc.
>>
File: 1451095404709.jpg (7KB, 224x217px) Image search: [Google]
1451095404709.jpg
7KB, 224x217px
So how many people you think killed themselves over this update?
>>
>>81823716
Terezi and Dave's Fraymotif wasn't more akin to dead time clones than revival. From what I understand, Dave reversed time locally for Dirk to where before he was shot, and Terezi's mind powers allowed Dirk to see how he got shot and avoid it. Like >>81823762 said though, from a gameplay standpoint it's effectively a revival. I imagine it only works in the brief period before a God Tier's death is judged.
>>
>>81828069
why though
>>
>>81828069
Well reroll you dumb shit
>>
>>81828069
What does a Monk do, study?
>>
>>81828022
Clover wasn't light based, he had quantum immortality. He passively made the timeline where he survived things be the alpha timeline.
>>
>>81828089
It sounds like you're just making up your own personal head canon and going with whatevers convenient for you.
>>
>>81828022
I don't think any other aspect can have leprechauns. To get a pool session instead of a chess one, you have to go in alone. I think going in alone makes you a master class player automatically, since there's no one to help you or play the game properly, but I'm not sure. If the alt Calliope had chosen the path of conquest, she may have had her own space-y leprechauns, but Muse is a passive class and conquest is an active path.

I don't think it's possible to get a leprechaun session if you're not a Lord of Time or Space.
>>
>>81827951
>And It Don't Stop
Maybe his next project should be expanding that universe. The groove/shade mechanic was cool as fuck. Or he could go back and finish Neon Ice Cream Headache.
>>
>>81826977
So you can blow like there's no tomorrow?
>>
>>81828069
>Taking ThePagesOfHopes' nonsensical fanon test
Top kek.
>>
>>81828145
All of those things are canon.
>>
>>81828145
Hussie said the endings open for interpretation
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QkQeXDWBwM
>yfw
>>
>>81828110
Passive mediation based on the classpect quiz that anon took.
>>
>>81827964
>bowfag pinching seer of doom
what did he meme by this
>>
>>81828145
You sound like you're in heavy denial.
Look, Karkat is at MOST the fluffer for Dave. He's going to die before Dave by a long shot, and it wouldn't matter anyway, because he's right. Dave is canonically not polyamorous.
>>
>>81828160
Neon Ice Cream Headache didn't feel like it needed anything else, even though it ends with a to be continued. More AIDS would be great but I'd rather he finish Whistles first.
>>
>>81827335
Sorry. Only bullshit deities taken from gnosticism are allowed
>>
anyone have an old favorite fan video?
mines probably this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CyJ7Micjq0
>>
>>81828073
>>81828126
Oh, I see. Clever.

>>81828158
You're probably right. I didn't think of that. Maybe you can be a Lord or Muse in a group session under whatever circumstances, but I guess you can't go in by yourself and end up being any other class.
>>
>>81827
So what was the point of Act 6
>>
>>81828212
Even the davekat shippers know their shit is sunk, they were all freaking out and crying at the davejade shippers to stop talking to them
>>
>>81828171
Hussie wrote that Davekat was canon, but most people disregarded that. So really canon just comes down to whatever you want to read into, which is to say it's all just whoever's head canon amirite.

>>81828178
Well Hussie is a HACK.
>YOU choose the ending and ships you guys :^)!
Cannot finalize decisions for the life of him.
>>
>>81828225
tang probably just uploaded her last homestuck video

she only just turned 18, right? or was that like 2 years ago. I don't know, the ride has been too long
>>
>>81828204
> following tests
> non min maxing as fuck
I bet you also pick competitively unviable shit like Mage or Doom too.
>>
>>81828225
rip tang

Heres the best one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5tKHh_7zg0
>>
>>81824261
Davepeta was "just" a flashy fusion that ruined two minor characters. They symbolize the ruinous and random plot/character development of late Act 6.
Vriska, though? She's the symptom of EVERYTHING that went wrong with the comic.
She's the first "meme character" Hussie made.
Now look, I hate that expression, but I feel like it really helps define, you know, those characters who aren't characters, but mostly concepts.
Vriska is the perfect mary sue audience-trolling character just like how Gamzee is the mute unkillable murderclown joke.
Hussie playing that concept straight to the very end was the first in a long line of him playing concepts straight to the very end, until Act 6 ended the exact way Vriska said it would.

>>81826068
>gets shot by LE in the final boss fight
Show us where. I don't think she did.
>>
>>81828204
so you can think about your friends
just say you're a sylph instead
>>
>>81827692
It's one of the more challenging classes for a Hero of Time to roll, but the benefits could be immense. A Seer of Time would, at their most powerful, be able to see every individual timeline. Since this is a potentially infinite amount of information, you'd need an incredibly focused and level-headed Seer to make sense of any of it. Otherwise, they'd probably flip right the fuck out.
>>
>>81828225
just called to say hello
and that i lovve you so
and noww ill let you go
>>
What was the deal with Karkat's denizen?
>>
>>81828212
>>81828254
I'M in denial, when you guys pretty much saw Hussie write out what's canon and disregarded it because "lolnah not muh Ship."

It's funny, if it weren't so pathetic. I'm not even one of those who cares about ships you turds forcing your headcanon because of whatever vague evidence are delusional as he old DaveJohn shippers or everyone who ever obsessively turned a blind eye to have their pet ship validated.
>>
>>81828320
It represented his tiny dick
>>
File: TCzipzop.gif (99KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
TCzipzop.gif
99KB, 500x310px
Hey guys: pink moon
>>
>>81828259
Davekat's so uncanon that Karkat's not even smiling in the finale.
Karkat knows
He knows they're fucking, he knows that his ultimate self will always lose out to someone else.
>>
>>81828214
>we'll never get an animated And It Don't Stop miniseries
get that shit on Adult Swim, get Flylo to do the instrumentals for it? all of my fucking money right there.
>>
>>81828225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cht80JzvC_g
>>
>>81828276
>I bet you also pick competitively unviable shit like Mage or Doom too.
Let's not have this discussion. If minmaxing skaia is anything like certain popular systems, you're going to anger a lot of knights.
>>
So, what are your hopes for the epilogue?

Right now, I've got my fingers crossed for it to fill in the last few holes in Caliborn's story, such as the Ring of Void, the coat, and how he got the Felt back from his Dead Session. I suppose some of those questions could also be answered in a continuation of 'The Inaugural Death of Mister Seven', but I do want them answered.

Honestly, I was hoping Act 666 would be narrated by Lord English looking back on everything for the first time before moving on to the final end. We didn't get it then, but I still want to see it all happen. Hell, I wouldn't mind if it occurred through a conversation between him and his sisters. Either or both of them. We know Calliope is destined to lose the Ring of Life, after all.

Then I want to see Caliborn and Calliope do the thing inside the black hole. You know the thing. The thing Cherubs do in black holes. What other reason could there be for the existence of that fucking thing?

Then end it with a look at their lovely new cosmic egg.
>>
>>81828320
Oh christ I forgot about that. Karkat really had nothing going for him.
>>
Homestuck ended with LE becoming Homestuck. That's the end of the story.

John and the rest are OUT OF THE STORY. So the epilogue won't be "Homestuck", but what happens after

It's META SHIT
>>
File: davekat.png (17KB, 571x412px) Image search: [Google]
davekat.png
17KB, 571x412px
>>81828339
>>81828259
we doing this again
>>
>>81828358
Last stage on Hiveswap.
>>
>>81828362
Anon there's porn and fanart for you to enjoy and fap your head canon to. You don't have to squint at one page for 5 seconds desperately to get your DaveJade.

Hell there's way better material out there.
>>
>>81828358
>tfw Cosby was a Mage of Rape and Hussie has to awkwardly address this in book commentary down the line
>>
>>81828418
I have no hopes for anything.
>>
File: Fugate_Clock_King.jpg (37KB, 486x405px) Image search: [Google]
Fugate_Clock_King.jpg
37KB, 486x405px
>>81827692
> seer of time
>>
File: tumblr_lz9bnl7ddr1r022u0.png (45KB, 417x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lz9bnl7ddr1r022u0.png
45KB, 417x750px
>>81828363
I want this more than anything.all of a sudden. only thing that would compare would be loony tunes styled MC/felt shenanigans
>>
>>81827865
I'm the thief of doom,every lego bricks will stuck on my foot
>>
>>81828276
I took the range of tests offered in the threads when it was a hot topic, getting different results on all of them made me realise how fucking shitty they were. However the one presently in question got points for trying to use a more sophisticated supporting questionnaire.

As you said, reading up about the actual meanings and speculative meanings behind the classes and aspects is the only real way of making headway, which I did, was good fun.

>>81828299
Different anon.
>>
>>81828431
>these poor people who honesty thought a joke that Hussie did at the behest of a friend is somehow evidence

And here i thought the davekat shippers had left
>>
>>81828363
>animated
I want a live action one, with practical effects robots.
>>
>>81828429
But Caliborn still is, so the epilogue can be for him and the others left behind. Like Vriska, Gamzee, and whichever Calliope.
>>
File: ship4.png (46KB, 812x666px) Image search: [Google]
ship4.png
46KB, 812x666px
>>81825886
>tfw i still have two earlier versions of my shipping wall
>>
>>81828418
I want to see Vriska, Aradia and Sollux entering the new session after some time since the kids left.

And then I want to see John reuniting with his wife and skeleton child.

Bets on this happening?
>>
>>81828461
>book
>expecting him to make anything HS related after HiveSwap is out
>>
If there isn't a twist like the kids just being inside the Juju thing than Hussie has officially solidified his position as "hack". The very fact that he would pass up the "PURE ARTISTIC SKILL" as coincidence would be the final shot in the head to execute homestuck.
>>
>>>Late Act 6
>Wow, there sure are a lot of plot points Hussie will need to deal with. I trust him! I know he can do it. He did it with Problem Sleuth.
>>>Collide
>Huh, OK, most villains are dead. There's still a lot of plot left, I hope he won't forget that one thing that's important to me in the next two pages.
>>>Act 7
>...There's going to be more! He'll write an epilogue. It'll answer our questions, I'm sure!

inb4:
>>>Epilogue
>Um... Uh... really? That's the end for good now. I guess there's still Hiveswap. There might be some answers there.
>>>Hiveswap
>Well, we can wait for Hiveswap 2. The one that takes place on Earth. Right, guys? Right???

Repeat ad nauseam.
>>
>>81828418
Nice to see we have all the same priorities and interests.
>>
>>81826329
Heir of Light
>>
>>81828467
Just pretend like you do.
>>
>>81828553
That's my life already.
>>
File: why daveboner.png (14KB, 504x487px) Image search: [Google]
why daveboner.png
14KB, 504x487px
>>81828507
>practical effects robots
stop, my dick can only get so hard
>>
>>81828431
DaveJade is the superior ship
But as for the Canon ship, it's dubious
I don't even think Hussie gives a shit what's considered "Canon" anymore, so why should you?

>>81828429
It's still dumb that the story was concluded and LE defeated with a PLOT HOLE.
>>
>>81828259
honestly i really thought Hussie was going to be a complete hack and make Davekat canon explicitly. i'm glad he was just joking, but i'm just a little disappointed that he didn't really deny or confirm it.
>>
File: HSGfundit.png (123KB, 383x553px) Image search: [Google]
HSGfundit.png
123KB, 383x553px
>>81828514
>Arquius admires Jane's sizable udders
>>
>>81828281
>tfw Karkat was actually a complex character, but turned into the angry useless manlet meme guy

>>81828320
It's his visual representation of his ego.

Same with Vriska and Rose having the huge bitch Cetus as their denizen.
>>
Ok, serious question.

Where did Homestuck go wrong
>>
>>81828523
>that gif
It's the other way around now.
>>
>>81828431
We need more of these, I know there are more because I've seen whole essay posts on why DaveJade is gay erasure after this update
>>
>>81828539
you nailed it man
>>
>>81828431
why would dave wait till Karkat's dead to fuck jade
>>
>>81828506
>Something that qualifies as evidence isn't evidence because I said so!
>This other vague thing I saw in the end of the comic is evidence tho there it's confirmed
I don't care what side you're on
All shippers are delusional and moronic
>>
>>81828599
I gotcha famalama ding dong
>>
File: john karkat oh boy!.gif (3KB, 320x187px) Image search: [Google]
john karkat oh boy!.gif
3KB, 320x187px
>>81828539
THE GAMES
WILL
NEVER
STOP

THE GAMES WILL NEVER STOP
>>
>>81827360
Bard of hope
>>
>>81828599
we get this every thread and it's always unanimously:

>act 5 act 1 fumbled the ball
>act 5 act 2 got back in the rhythm and threw a few more balls in
>cascade he did a backflip while juggling
>act 6 act 1 he fumbled more vigorously
>act 6 intermission 1 he dropped a ball
it was all downhill from there barr caliborn enter
>>
>>81828599
>Your name is JANE CROCKER.
>>
>>81828299
I'm that anon.

and sure, I'll go with sylph.

I'm still alchemizing my godrags to look like that though, I spent 9 goddamn hours cooking up that image.
>>
>>81828655
The best part is that looking back, Troll Romance was fucking great compared to the bulk of A6.
>>
>>81828655
>because of betelgeuse
holy shit has it really been that long
>>
>>81828651
>evidence
By that logic, all the kids are fat, Vriska is the fattest, all trolls have two dicks, Vriska has massive boobs and is also not fat, and John and Dave aren't gay
>>
>>81826329
Knight of Space here
>>
>>81828731
don't forget that all fantrolls are canon
>>
any metastuck requests
>>
>>81828754
glades plugin best girl
>>
>>81828723
Whatever happened to Betel? How fucking miserable was she working under Hussie while he went around arm in arm with his shiny new knob polisher?
>>
>>81828720
Troll romance was great, fuck the haters.
>>
>>81828599
The moment Hussie decided he wanted Alpha Kids AND Trolls on top of the Beta Kids.
That's where it became a clusterfuck.

>>81828655
>Betelgeuse was our Rachel before Rachel was a thing
Top fucking lel.
>>
>>81826614
Land of Vertigo and Frogs
>>
>>81828764
HSG throatfucking Tumblr while she cries about Davekat
>>
>>81828764
reactions on end of homestuck
>>
>>81828720
it was completely ridiculous and complex and there were rules, so it was like a game system to play around in and experiment with
>>
>>81828764
MSPAF in the dream bubbles asking a sad HSG how the ending was
>>
>>81828630
I think she means that even if they were together, it wouldn't matter because it wouldn't last. Dave and Jade are young forever.

Really it's kind of shitty that Karkat's now defined as his relationship to Dave. WHY IS HE NOT THE FUCKING TROLL KING
>>
>>81828764
Hussie pulling the plug of a comatose MSPAF
>>
>>81828731
>All the kids are fat
It's a visual comic, you can SEE the characters :^)
And Jane and Feferi are canonically fat..except when they're not
>Vriska is the fattest
This is canon, we didn't need a confirmation
>all trolls have two dicks, Vriska has massive boobs and is also not fat, and John and Dave aren't gay
Yes anon, those are all canon. Even facts that contradict each other are all canon. They're as canon as the contradictory and shallow interpretations you want to be reading a visual story.

Hell RoxyxCalliope was confirmed, we saw them holding hands. Don't even get me started on who Jane's fucking.
>>
File: 06095[1].gif (136KB, 650x1400px) Image search: [Google]
06095[1].gif
136KB, 650x1400px
Alright, so when John touched the Juju, this shit happened.
>>
>>81827964
Pagesquad confirmed.
>Grindan imps
>Fleeing real threats
>Hoping nobody asks us to do anything important
>Having gay sleepovers

PAGESQUAD WWA
>>
>>81828830
Because Hussie is going to give him a reason to turn into an asshole tyrant in Hiveswap who causes endless suffering.

Because he got cucked and no one wants him.
>>
>>81828764
Deviantart consoling a sad Tumblr over the end of Homestuck, Implied Diamonds/Pale loving.
Or replace DA with HSG and diamonds with Spades for confirmed Hatefucking.
>>
>>81828872
Which Pages do you think have the best gay sleepovers? I need to know for research purposes.
>>
>>81828764
Hsg buring his horsecock dildo with MSPA as its the only canon merch he has
>>
File: Doorhandling.png (766KB, 1581x781px) Image search: [Google]
Doorhandling.png
766KB, 1581x781px
>>81828856
And in Act 7, this happened.
It looks familiar, is it just because of sburbmagic?
>>
>>81828856
He put his hand through the plothole.

It still doesn't explain what happened to the other 4 kid's soul trapped inside it.
>>
>>81828900
>Unlucky characters who get screwed over turning into actually threatening jerkass antagonists
This is my fetish.

>>81828872
>>81828922
The HSG session is basically just one big gay sleepover already.
>>
>>81827360
knight of heart
>>
Time players get leprechauns.
Space players get gnomes.
Light players get elves.
Void players get boggarts.
Heart players get pixies.
Mind players get dwarves.
Life players get fairies.
Doom players get wights.
Breath players get freedom.
Blood players get goblins.
Hope players get seraphim.
Rage players get gremlins.
>>
File: 1460629568863.jpg (236KB, 691x625px) Image search: [Google]
1460629568863.jpg
236KB, 691x625px
>Jane loses her grandfather
>Jane loses her grandmother
>Dirk loses his bro

>Roxy loses both her mother AND her lover

WHY DOES THE BEST GIRL GET THE WORST END
>>
File: 02600.gif (40KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
02600.gif
40KB, 650x450px
>>81828856
>>81828970
eh
>>
>>81828872
I'm a grill. Sorry to ruin your gay funtimes Do we still wear the boyshorts? That would be really weird.
>>
>>81828872
I imagine there'd have to be a dedicated group of Pagewatchers to both protect the useless babbies and drag them to late game hyper carry status through positive thinking and affirmation that no they aren't useless.

Mage of Hope
Fuck, it's me, I'm the Pagewatcher.
>>
>>81828872
>a knight breaks into their clubhouse
>"IT'S CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT TIME"
>grabs one at random and carries them off for adventure
>>
>>81828970
Static discharge. SBurb is powered by static electricity, this discharged the electric children inside the SBurb house. The lack of electrons allowed it to zap Lord English who was way overcharged.
>>
>>81829012
Roxy never knew her mother though
>>
>tfw Homosuck had a better ending than Homestuck
>>
>>81828900
Hiveswaps a prequel
>>
>>81829039
pages wear ladpants.
>>
>>81829058
I'm taking about Rose you dingus
>>
>>81824899
But Anon, I'm ace dick
>>
>>81828856
I thought it was a glitch! Because he was already in the juju, technically, when he tried to put his hand in the universe glitched the fuck out.
>>
>>81828999
This is really cool but it really rubs me the wrong way how Time players get the creatures associated with luck to begin with. The fuck, Hussie?
>>
>>81828999
>freedom
TRIGGERED
>>
I just realized I'd actually read a Problem Sleuth sequel.
>>
>>81829081
Time bullshit, anon.
>>
File: homestuck's ending.png (73KB, 899x360px) Image search: [Google]
homestuck's ending.png
73KB, 899x360px
Never forget 4/13/16
>>
File: 1460663229571s.jpg (7KB, 114x125px) Image search: [Google]
1460663229571s.jpg
7KB, 114x125px
>>81828999
>freedom
>>
>>81829039
I dont see why not

>>81829051
Kek

Alright actual last call
>>81827964
>>
>>81829029
Ah, I had forgotten that
>>
File: 1457503339662.png (247KB, 432x313px) Image search: [Google]
1457503339662.png
247KB, 432x313px
>Jack Noir killed innocent lives and gets redemtion
>LE killed no one (who wasn't already a dead abnormality) and becomes nonexistent off screen
>>
>>81829131
We all wanted problem sleuth 2.0. All we got was the MC intermission.

worth it
>>
>>81829039
Page is a male only class, isn't it? Hussie really fucked up by gendering the classes, honestly.
>>
File: takemylife0169.jpg (224KB, 536x356px) Image search: [Google]
takemylife0169.jpg
224KB, 536x356px
>>81829148
remember that time peppy told bowman to fight the meatball army with his nipples?
>>
>>81829039
You're going to get some bad Camel Toe.
>>
>>81829159
Hope squad represent
>>
>>81829179
Every class can be any gender if (s)he wants.
>>
>>81829159
Alright, put me down for blood sylph, it's close enough.
>>
>>81829169
DUDE LE DIDN'T KILL ANY OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS SO HE ISN'T A VILLAIN LMAO
>>
>>81827011
I loved davepeta
>>
>>81829159
>All those space players
I'd imagine there'd be a lot of competition who gets the best frog
>>
>>81829087
Well ok, for you they go and play video games. Roxy is really bad and frustrated at Smash Bros because she only ever played AI, she throws him out in a drunk she-hulk ragefit eventually. Later she collects him and puts him in her bed to watch over like a mom and a sick child because she feels super guilty for everything.

For imaginative people they have rough kinky sex instead, Rose watches, the end.
>>
File: 1111111111111.jpg (149KB, 746x749px) Image search: [Google]
1111111111111.jpg
149KB, 746x749px
>>81829197
>>
Can the Alpha kids portal back to their session after the Masterpiece?
>>
>>81828418
I hope it won't suck.

I expect it to suck.
>>
>>81829159
>Only one other breath player
Truly a crime. Thief of Breath reporting in, then.
>>
>>81829265
>you will never eat out Roxy while she plays Smash Bros against the AI to see if you can make her lose the game from being overwhelmed by pleasure
>>
>>81829328
We don't know.
>>
>>81829159
>two prince players on the most important aspects
This sessions is gonna go well
>>
>>81829264
it'd be like one of those animal crossing bug catching competitions.
>>
>>81826779
JUST REA
>>
>>81829328
Does the session still even exist?
>>
>>81829197
holy shit, I just realized that with the mspaforums down, I might be the only one with bowman's whole fanventure saved.

I HAVE THE RAREST BOWMANS
>>
>>81829349
At least we got Hope player to cheat out way to victory. Wait... He is bard.
>>
>>81829131
I wouldn't. Problem Sleuth's setting would make a sequel really shitty and dependent on another story's baggage - not to mention everything wrapped up too perfectly for it anyway.

I mean I wouldn't mind another Problem-Sleuth-LIKE webcomicgame but it'd need a fresh start to have even a chance at recapturing the magic.
>>
>>81829334
I expect you to be the player that interrupts us constantly, can be rather a buzzkill and is always taking the wind out of sails whenever we get worked up or really pumped.
>>
>>81829423
or he can steal our freedom
>>
>>81826592
Papers seemed pretty happy about it (except about her Scourge ship not being canon I guess) and Xamag didn't say a word about it. Ikimaru did say she was 'underwhelmed', though, yeah.
I wonder how Guzusuru feels about all of this. Being the unknowing catalyst of the fandom's greatest disappointment must be a harsh experience.

>>81829039
Seers and Knights share the same outfit no matter gender.
I guess that means you're part of the awkwardly tight pants club.
This gay sleepover is going to be so fucking weird.
>>
Ok, put your anger into a numerical value from 1-10 regarding the ending.
>>
>>81828431
I really really want lots of nice little dog-eared kids to happen. You got me tumblr. I want a heartwarming family of humans with little dog ears on top like a garnish of powdered cute. I want Dave to be occasionally scolded for his unorthodox parenting techniques by a grumpy Jade, already busy breast feeding the latest set of triplets. I want Jade to sleep covered in a blanket of tiny, slightly fluffy babies. I want Jade to feel fulfilled in her position as grand matriach of an incredibly complex family tree that's incredibly influential in the world. Like her great-great-great-great-great-great granddaughter gonna roll up to a full club, and just flash her ears like they're some obscure but deeply ominous family crest tattoo. And then after she gets drunk and fucks a few guys, she calls up her literal goddess ancestor to tell her about her wild night, and Jade threatens to disown her and bite off her ears if she ever uses a condom again.

Meanwhile Karkat gets lonely, clones himself, spends a few decades engaged in incredibly frustrated failed blackrom, before dying. His clone then gets lonely, and heads back to the ectobiology lab to repeat the cycle.
>>
>>81829455
4/13 is only answer
>>
>>81829455
>>
>>81829455
I stopped caring
>>
>>81828764
MSPAF dying just a few feet before HSG can get him onto his Quest Bed, HSG raging about it. Then >>81828828
>>
>>81829455
8/10 before the epilogue was announced

4/10 after it was announced
>>
>>81829455
3/10

I'm mostly just mildly dissappointed.
>>
>>81829436
Xamag said things here

>>81829455
>>
>>81829159
i'm a thief of hope but 4 hope players is pretty fucking OP
>>
>>81829455
My apathy is too chill for this shit anymore.
I had no expectations and I was still let down.
Word.
>>
>>81829436
xamag posted a little here. seemed pretty diappointed
>>
>>81829455
i'm more disappointed than angry
>>
>>81829465
>karkat failing blackrom with his own clones
i don't believe it, he's made for himself
>>
>>81829159
Put me down for a Knight of Void, if y'don't mind
>>
>>81829518
5, including me. even more OP
>>
>>81826329
Prince of rage yo
>>
>>81826329
Knight of Seer
>>
>>81826329
Page of Blood
>>
>>81828856
At first I thought that was John's soul being sealed inside the weapon, which granted him its powers, but now I'm thinking that his soul resonated with the ones already sealed there and he was granted their powers instead.

Though it would've been neat to see John come to understand that his soul is now intertwined with the infinite white ethereal abyss, and that his body is just a temporary projected physical avatar for it. Like him realizing that he's not manipulating and controlling the Breeze, but that he IS the Breeze, seeing life through the eyes of the human boy he simultaneously is and is not.
This realization kind of weirds him out though and he still remains grounded in reality as John, most of the time.
>>
>>81829349
>Tfw prince of time is just a king crimson that makes even less sense because he can't see the future
>>
>>81829436
Guzusuru just drew what Hussie told her to, and she did a good job of it
>>
>>81829252
The dreambubbles weren't even supposed to exist, LE was made to destroy them.

Nigga was just doing his job.
>>
>>81829265
>Rose watches, the end

>not "Rose watches, rates, gives pointers and jeers lewdly"
>>
>>81826614
Land of Stone and Tomes
>>
>>81826329
Rogue of Doom, getting tiger.
>>
>>81829455
1. I've hit the Acceptance stage. im 0kay with it.
>>
what the fuck was the deal with serenity?
>>
>>81829340
Truly the worst timeline
>>
>>81829645
The ass was fat
>>
>>81829645
Serenity is Vriska.
>>
>>81829645
Was it ever explained how Calliope controlled Serenity?
>>
>>81829645
draw your own conclusions
>>
>>81829645
I don't remember, I thought it was supposed to be some symbol for Calliope but apparently that's not true and it's just a firefly.
>>
>>81829545
Finally, someone to protect the Seer trio over here. You can protect shit pre-emptively, be the defender of non-existence.
>>
File: The End of Homestuck.webm (632KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
The End of Homestuck.webm
632KB, 700x700px
>>81826676
>>
>>81829645
absolutely nothing. I thought she was relaying information to WV so he would put on the ring becoming the wastelandic vindicator to jump into the fray

but nope
>>
>>81829688
>>
Imagine being Guzusuru in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Act 7 you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your loose ends and horrific ambiguous bad ending. I would totally like to draw you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to sketch 16 year olds in her drawing room
>>
File: contemplation.gif (16KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
contemplation.gif
16KB, 500x346px
So about a year ago I ran a tabletop version of SBURB online, which turned out to be relatively successful. 4 players, all kids, about four or five sessions. Several players ended up leaving though, so I ended up canning it before things really heated up. That said, would you guys be interested in a summary of it? I'm not much of a green text story teller, but some of you might get something out of my player's misadventures.

If anyone's actually interested I'll make a thread on /tg/ later tonight and link it here.
>>
>>81829159
>tfw Space page never comes to the clubhouse
F-fucking normie.
>>
>>81826517
You're like Cassandra

You see what will actually happen, but nobody believes you
>>
>>81829455
4/10 for the ending
10/10 for how angry everyone got
>>
>>81829745
do it anon, im pretty interested.
>>
>>81829745
please do, I'm too awkward to roleplay or write my own story, so the actions of actual people attempting a realistc scenario would be cool.
>>
>>81829645
She inspired the heroes to continue the fight, serenity/Calliope has always been tied to the fireflies
>>
>>81829745
sure Ill be up for a read
>>
>>81829745
I'm all about the fancreations anon.

Do it. Regale us with tales of tribulation, shipping, and weird plot shit.
>>
Alright I'm gonna take everyone's classes and make our post-scratch session
>>
File: 08042.gif (229KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
08042.gif
229KB, 650x450px
>>81829745
Please tell us!
>>
desu the 'glitch' that killed LE should have involved the felt somehow
>>
>>81829803
what happens to bowmanon
>>
File: 1371496889498.png (62KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1371496889498.png
62KB, 650x450px
>>81829745
please do
>>
>>81829745
How game is played?
>>
>>81827335
Sun Wukong
>>
>>81829826
how girl get god tier
>>
File: i-am-ready.png (73KB, 244x270px) Image search: [Google]
i-am-ready.png
73KB, 244x270px
>>81824682
you know, I can totally see Rose being okay with her biological mother date-raping her childhood friend
>>
>>81829803
does that mean that prince of space me is the ancestor of knight of hope me?
>>
>>81824493
Well Hiveswap takes place in 1994 so she could have visited before shit went down.
>>
>>81827335
That gorilla from a Japanese zoo that was so handsome that (human) women remarked on it
>>
>>81829745
Gib story

I need my sburb fix
>>
>>81829814
Rose sees the way in which the Felt can enact Maximum Time Bullshit, Dave helps, Jade does something I guess.

The shenanigans get to the point where Skaia can't keep running the incipisphere anymore since it takes too much data to compute, so it just retcons them all away from ever having existed, forcing past Caliborn to lose his session.

John uses retcon power to save them all.

Jade does something I guess?
>>
John wasn't the only person with retcon powers
>>
>>81829869
>get into your denizen's chamber and hamada's sitting there
>>
File: 06122.gif (6KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
06122.gif
6KB, 650x450px
ruh roh
>>
>>81829803
sweet i look forward to it- bard of hope anon
>>
So LE drew act 7 right?
>>
I don't really count LE as a villain but more as an unnatural force of nature. Does that make sense?
>>
Don't worry, guys, after Homestuck is over we can always fill the holes in our hearts with bullets
>>
>>81825153
>that John-anon that tuned down a threesome with a roxy & rose
Still mad
>>
>>81829613
For a while I couldn't get over the plot shit and look at Act 7 from a purely qualitative standpoint.

It's genuinely beautiful, particularly the dust cloud coming from the Juju and the 10/10 clock smashing scene. I hope it looks good on her portfolio.
>>
>>81829860
I dunno'. Timelines are non-parallel, so it really could only take place after condy's reign either way, because we know that hiveswap's alternia is all kid trolls (because of condy's drafting), and we have a new heiress.

but wait, that means alterina post-reckoning, so feferi was the heiress at the time.

alright I'm calling it, it HAS to be universe C, how else could it all happen?
>>
>>81829890
I was thinking more they pull snowmans pin back out (or put it in i forget which way it works) and fuck up the green sun

speaking of, was it ever explained why some of the felt were giant when they were on caliborns land?
>>
>>81826329
Seer of Time
>>
>>81829926
PURE

ART

SKILL
>>
File: ghost traps.png (7KB, 508x121px) Image search: [Google]
ghost traps.png
7KB, 508x121px
>>81829645
Another potential twist that didn't go anywhere.
>>
>>81829745
Sounds rad

Also post the rulesets and shit
>>
>>81829926
Act 7 was drawn by LE, but it was written by the real villain all along: Andrew Hussie.
>>
File: 2479ab1bf215bccd12991a1227912cf9.jpg (189KB, 471x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2479ab1bf215bccd12991a1227912cf9.jpg
189KB, 471x1000px
>>81829826
I modified FATE so that weapons took the place of melee or ranged skills. That way everyone's alchemized loot was related to their character growth and determined how much damage they were dishing out, to a certain extent. The farthest we got was after their first gates though, so we didn't get too much made outside of handful of things.

I've got stuff to do at the moment though and need to go over what I actually did and what I planned. I went as far as coming up with denizens for the player,s but those guys never got a chance to come into play outside of one instance of foreshadowing. I'll be sure to get a thread/posts up in a few hours though.
>>
>>81829976
Remember that foreshadowing about there being even more powerful game boss than LE from tavros?
>>
File: 1460609234068.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1460609234068.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>people really, HONESTLY think that Hussie will leave the story with "the kids got trapped in a magic house and ditched their friends in dead space forever" as an ending
>>
>>81830018
That boss was Anticlimax
>>
>>81829848
I can't tell if that's a sarcastic statement or not.
>>
>>81829976
I get the impression that the kids trapped souls were supposed to be in Serenity and all the fireflies or something, but Hussie couldn't commit so he dropped that idea along the way.
>>
>>81830027
Considering that it was only after the backblast that he added the edit for it, yeah people are a little upset
>>
>>81830018
Remember when we had such hopes for Act 6?

Where did it go wrong?
>>
>>81830016
>I modified FATE
Excellent choice. Aspects and stunts can express the meta-game shennanigans better than charts and tables.
>>
>>81830071
>introduced Roxy, Dirk and Calliope

where did it go so RIGHT
>>
>>81830071
The first page

The point where it was broken beyond all repair was the retcon, though.
>>
File: 07594.gif (3KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
07594.gif
3KB, 650x450px
>>81830018
>>
>>81830027
The kids didn't get trapped in the house -- they were stuck in the house the entire time, and Act 7 is when they finally get to leave.
>>
>>81830105
As an outsider to this drawn in by all the drama, what was the retcon?
>>
>>81828215
Gnosticism shit is cool though.
>>81827335
Also, the best denizens are giant monsters. Nyx and Hemera are, as far as we know, just giant ladies. That's kind of underwhelming.

Scylla would be a cool denizen. Same with Jormungandr, Nidhoggr, Leviathan.
>>
>>81830016
if you did that would aspects be skills too
>>
>>81830071
honestly the only problems in my eyes were the conversations about feelings. too many in a6a5 and wayyy too many in a6a6i5
>>
>>81830016
Were your players particularly inventive with their alchemizing? What was the best alchemized item in terms of creativity/coolness/humor?
>>
I can't wait for the sequel, Homefree.
>>
>>81830156
Oh, because you wanted LESS dialogue in the end?
>>
>>81829949
Yeah, I hope she gets some serious work because of this. She deserves it, this would be a gorgeous animation if an entire team of animators worked on it, let alone all ONE person.
>>
>>81829159
Rogue of doom here
>>
>>81830143
bunch of shit happened, leading up to a singular moment where all hope for winning the game so to speak was lost. then one of the characters travelled back in time and caused a butterfly effect down the timeline making everything great and dandy thus making the last 4 years of the comic moot wasting basically everybody's time
>>
>>81830143
So basically Homestuck is built on stable time loops. There's causal paradoxes everywhere. You can technically break free, but doing so creates a doomed timeline slated for destruction, so it's not a good idea.

Well one character, John, got the ability to violate causality without creating a doomed timeline. He then used it to undo the last 4 fucking years of the comic, and basically resolved a lot of the characters' personal problems by making them not happen in the first place, since apparently writing actual character development is hard.
>>
>>81829159
Mage of Space up in here
>>
>>81828999
What about clowns?
>>
File: Land of Autumn and Obsidian.png (986KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Land of Autumn and Obsidian.png
986KB, 1280x720px
>>81826780
>>
>>81829455
Art: 8/10: Kid's faces looked weird and Dad had mouth. Caliborn, English and Genesis were jizzworthy
Music: 9/10 always liked that album
Story: 2/10 it's over and still not fucking done
Character development: 0/10 literally no character development since before the omegapause
Overall 3/10
>>
>>81826676
If homestuck is a jigsaw then there's a hole in the box, it's missing several pieces, smells faintly of cat litter and someone mixed it with the scrabble tiles.
>>
>>81830143
a character gained the ability to change the past. this isnt so out there in a comic entirely about time travel and paradoxes and out-of-order storytelling. the only problem is that he used that power to bring back to life a character who had been dead for ages but was STILL a really important character while she was dead due to ghostly shit. And then the presence of the character over the three years since her death totally fixed all of the problems the other main characters had had and nullified their character development.
>>
File: 1364150536243.png (146KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1364150536243.png
146KB, 1500x1500px
>>81830146
>All the seen denizens are giant worms
>HSG actually chose a fitting denizen in the great sandworm
>>
>>81830143
In a great big flash, pretty much half the cast was murdered in one fell swoop. Now, in a series where going back in time has shit like causality come into effect and making sure what happened, happened, do you go on after this? No, you have your main character use literal Magic I Don't Have To Explain Shit to go back in time and bring a hated side character/creator's pet back to life which makes everything fine and dandy, which in the process made the entire story up to about 4 years ago not mean anything because it all just gets reset.
>>
>>81830196
i'm alone on this, but im still mad the witness scalemate didn't do anything important
>>
>>81830143
Hussie wrote himself in a corner and magically waved all character issues and development away
>>
>>81830245
this looks like it'd actually be terrible
>ground's pitch black and sharp as hell
>trip on an outcropping you didn't notice and get cut up for it
>>
>>81830289
Hephaestus is presumably not a giant worm
>>
>>81830184
a6a6i5 is a fucking slog mate.
>>
>>81830234
Doesn't that kind of make the rest of the comic also meaningless? If you have the power to literally retcon whatever the fuck you want, there's absolutely no tension left in the plot because anything bad can be retcon'd away, right?
>>
File: aww shit.png (17KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
aww shit.png
17KB, 650x450px
>>81830245
>land made entirely of volcanic glass
I'd more readily take a land with a toxic atmosphere
>>
>>81824682
>im-fucking-plying he could possibly catch the master of stealth in the act unless she wanted him to
>>
I'm rereading and fuck, remember when homestuck had a sense of wonder and mystery to it? Hussie really let it bloat out of control.
>>
>>81830306
It would if comics wasn't meaningless already.
>>
>>81827335
all i care about is Snake Tits
>>
>>81830306
Yes

Yes it does

Fortunately after that point nothing went wrong because he brought back Vriska, who is the creator's pet, and she basically ensured everything went exactly according to plan and removed all tension anyways.
>>
>>81830309
at least it's not made out of corpses with rivers and lakes of formaldehyde
>>
>>81830306
Yes.
>>
>>81830306
the reason this guy john had the ability to break free from causality and retcon shit was a glitch failsafe basically impossible to find, but due to cross universe shenanigans, he gained said power. this was a mistake, and timetravel before this was actually fine
>>
>>81830143
Hussie got a bit ahead of himself and killed too many characters for the story to be able to continue, so he decided to break the rules of his universe and change the past using Jujuâ„¢ (Read: Magic, Parasites, Nanomachines)
>>
>>81830322
>implying deliberately letting have enough of a peek to theoretically figure her plan out wasn't Roxy's fucked up interpretation of asking consent
>>
>>81830363
>was a glitch failsafe basically impossible to find
But why was it given to Caliborn after defeating Yaldabaoth if it was a glitch?
>>
>>81829159
>Pages are in a corner
>>
So what happened to fedorafreak?
>>
>>81829340
O-oh my. I, uh...excuse me. I need to go.
>>
File: maid_of_mind.jpg (6KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
maid_of_mind.jpg
6KB, 150x150px
>>81826329
>>81829159
Maid of Mind, hello!
>>
>>81830343
While creepy, obsidian is a hell of a lot more lethal
>>
>>81830413
Why did Yalda give him those rewards at all?
>>
>>81830413
cherubs were never supposed to play a session, you can never win a one person session etc.
>>
>>81826614
Land of Crests and Bridges
>>
>>81830413
Because the game both made and killed Lord English. It was ensuring his eventual death.

He broke the game, so the game retaliated.
>>
where were you when homestuck dies

i was sat at home making shipping chart when pesterchum ring

'homestuck is kill'

'no'
>>
>>81830377
well, i mean its pretty clear in retrospect that he was intending the fix everything with johns retcon powers before he killed everyone. the problem wasnt that it happened, the problem was the execution.

first, it was too easy. second, vriska wasnt even gone. literally no one was like yessss vriskas back because even while dead she was one of the most important characters with the most screentime in the whole comic by far.
>>
>>81822151
>>
>>81830420
It's the lame weenie corner
>>
>>81830143
as an outsider, what is your idea of the 'plot' of homestuck from what you know, its always fun to see this kind of shit
>>
remember literally a day before the last update people thought the nannasprites would be important
>>
>>81830441
Because Yabadabadoo is a hardcore dude for hardcore players and likes giving high stake choices to make

The choices are supposed to be hard, I guess, but when it comes to Caliborn giving him one choice that made him The Baddest Hardcore Dudeâ„¢ with big muscles and a giant dick, and one choice that killed him, had him fade into obscurity, and helped all the people he thought were dipshits anyways, well...

It's not that hard of a choice at all.
>>
>>81830306
It kind of has to exist and balance things out because the main badguys power is such broken bullshit. See Lord English had time travel to that bends backwards for him and sucks his dick, not only can he retcon shit he likes but the entire multiverse Homestuck exists in sort of retroactively retcons everything in his favor, so he can really never lose. If the kids kill him, he'll just find a timeline where he wins and his power lets him say "I won fuckers blahblahblah shit didn't count." He's like that player in make believe when you're young that always has an invisible shield or some other excuse, you just cannot beat him.

So the ONLY way the protagonists could win was if one of them got the same power as him and was able to go back in the same way.

It's kind of like how in JoJo the only way to beat something as bullshit as Crimson King is to suddenly acquire and even more broken stand, Golden Requiem.

But yes, this kind of power creep removes ANY tension in the story.
>>
File: 1419485333180.png (156KB, 591x441px) Image search: [Google]
1419485333180.png
156KB, 591x441px
the anger towards the finale made me angrier than the finale itself
>>
File: we got this.png (140KB, 497x531px) Image search: [Google]
we got this.png
140KB, 497x531px
>>81826329
>>81827360
>>81827964
>>81829159
I wasn't expecting this many yous
Welp LONDON and Gents, make sure your in before I commit to the merge button
>>
File: 1333293926102.png (6KB, 335x214px) Image search: [Google]
1333293926102.png
6KB, 335x214px
>>81830506
We thought lots of things before the last update
>>
>>81830027
Turns out, the name Homestuck wasn't in reference to the beginning, it was referring to the ending
>>
So, did the "One Yaldabaoth" theory get more credible after Collide? It seems way too specific to have the black hole on LoTaM
>>
>>81830066
>Considering that it was only after the backblast that he added the edit for it
Ugh, we're doing THIS again? Jesus, you people can't read. He's been thinking about an epilogue probably just as long as he has the ending. He said that. The fandom arm-twisting him into making one is a myth perpetuated by butthurt fans looking for MORE shit to be upset over. The only reason he made the edit was because before he did, nobody ELSE knew if he was thinking about it (which he was).

The edit was just a "oh, right, probably should have mentioned this earlier"
>>
File: tumblr_mxi8tuUSJu1rdnuxfo1_500.png (19KB, 489x573px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxi8tuUSJu1rdnuxfo1_500.png
19KB, 489x573px
>>81826329
Thief of Hope, representing
>>
>>81830506
Remember minutes before the update we were all hopeful and crying in remembrance of the ride
>>
My favorite ship was ███████
>>
>>81830569
The ride was still fucking great though.
>>
>>81830533
I vote bowmanon for session leader. we can't fail under his rule for sure.

right?
>>
>>81830543
What do you mean by one Yaldabaoth? I'm pretty sure all denizens are aware that they're game constructs, and share memories with the other iterations. I don't have a citation for this, but I remember it saying something about that when Karkat and Kanaya were tasked to go see Echidna?

Denizens are weird, but cool and underappreciated
>>
>>81829159
Prince of Rage anon pls
>>
>>81830611
He means that the Yaldaboath Caliborn has is the one from Dirk's planet.
>>
>>81830245
>invite friends to your land
>haha hey man why are you wearing that full-body armo-
>the rest of your party slips and slides around the obsidian, getting sliced the fuck up
no thanks
>>
>>81830579
davekat?
>>
>>81830611
Well, John was able to make a deal with Typheus that affected all the Typheuses in existence.
>>
>>81830533
Rage Squad Represent

Y'all ready to fuck shit up?
>>
>>81830640
> still better than land of lego and broken glass
>>
File: 1398795246239.png (208KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1398795246239.png
208KB, 396x385px
i wonder how old terezi will be when vriska/aradia go back
>>
File: blue leagues.png (5KB, 522x69px) Image search: [Google]
blue leagues.png
5KB, 522x69px
>>81830306
Lord English was set up as an unstoppable evil force lying in wait at the end of the story who could only be overcome through extremely meta shenanigans above and beyond "ordinary" use of the retcons.
>>
>>81830533
>my Thief of Hope got in
fuck yeah, hope squad represent
>>
>>81830533
I see 11 of the aspects what one are we even missing?
>>
>>81830648
Gross no
>>
>>81830696
Life
>>
>>81830696
no healers
>>
>>81830696
no life players yet
>>
I just realized that all that bullshit about "ultimate selves" never played a role in the ending.
>>
>>81830715
psssh who needs life
>>
>>81830677
There only IS one Typheuses in existence. They're not like Jack Noir or the agents, Denizens are just manifestations in the game of higher gods or entities that hold an awareness and existence much higher then their presences in sburb.
>>
>>81830738
it was meant to show that the retcon'd kids were still facets of the kids who made it into the end
>>
>>81830413
Caliborn broke the game from the get-go, he's playing with a different set of rules. The game isn't supposed to start with one player. A universe can't be created, but he can get a different endgame reward in the form of >>81830459.
>>
>>81830738
of course not, it was literally exposition to directly tell readers that the characters are good and they should care
>>
File: 1416880747416.jpg (16KB, 403x312px) Image search: [Google]
1416880747416.jpg
16KB, 403x312px
So basically the epilogue is seeing whether:

A) Aradia bailed Vriska and Sollux out
B) Skaia takes pity on John and lets him save all the kids

That really isn't that much to clear up, maybe some cute cameos of the Felt and shit
>>
File: pagesquad.jpg (7KB, 236x168px) Image search: [Google]
pagesquad.jpg
7KB, 236x168px
>tfw five page players with one grill
>>
>>81830838
we're all going to die
>>
>>81827754
yeah but its literally canon that they never farm enough. pages suck
>>
>>81830860
Life players would revive us anon.
>>
File: 1376626858792.gif (880KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1376626858792.gif
880KB, 500x450px
>>81830860
Now you get it
>>
>>81830896
tavros cleared his game without killing and jake beat the lord of time
>>
>>81830860
And stay dead as we have no Life player.

Fuck, there's going to have to be some serious fraymotif shenanigans to pull this off.
>>
>>81830516
Nah, I remember those kids. The only way to win was to stop playing with those kids, and go play somewhere else.
and that's what the people on the lilypad did -- they left through the juju, they exited the story.
>>
>>81830900
What life players?
>>
>>81830018
GCATavrosprite will survive, wracked with grief and hatred towards SBURB and all its player accomplices.
He will spend centuries working in the shadows to fulfill his alternate self's prophecy.
Finally, he will rising to power as Lord Spanish, a being whose power only equals its bitterness and thirst for revenge.

This will be the plot to Hiveswap. I know because my uncle works at Pumpkintendo.
>>
>>81830860
let's be honest here
no one needs Pages
>>
>>81830838
Don't worry, if she's a Page she'll likely be just as much of a wieny as them. Think YellowQuiet. Okay it'll still be really horrible to see.
>All that terrible awkward spaghetti
>>
File: its a dream come true2.png (171KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
its a dream come true2.png
171KB, 600x600px
>>81829465
>I want Jade to sleep covered in a blanket of tiny, slightly fluffy babies
>>
>>81830533
Alright I assume I've got everyones classes, give me like 10 mins to tidy everything up
>>
Are we really ourselves when we sleep with our dreamselves
Are we still ourselves when revived with a kiss
Are we still ourselves when we let the original body die to ascend to god tier
I wouldnt want to die in sburb at all
>>
>>81830896
I'm sure with a massive session of players there's some bullshit combo that can powerfarm them to the level cap

Maybe the Rogue of Light can stuff their heads full of knowledge like a living Exp. Share
>>
>>81830920
And Horrus is galaxy of dead horse ancestors! That is quite an accomplishment.
>>
File: GOD DAMMIT I WANTED THAT SODA.jpg (168KB, 1280x765px) Image search: [Google]
GOD DAMMIT I WANTED THAT SODA.jpg
168KB, 1280x765px
>>
>>81830750
Nice fanon, anon
>>
>>81830928
The kids exited the story to make their world, then returned to the story to create LE/beat Caliborn.

The question is whether or not they can leave it again which we'll find out.
>>
>>81829159
Knight of life reporting in!
>>
>>81830991
dreambubbles were a mistake
>>
>>81823401
9 or 8

Like it took a bit of reflection to realise it, just the minimum modicum
>>
>>81830921
>in the absence of life players, hope players have to scream motivating speeches at dying players until they stabilize
>or you know just shove you in a soulbot
>>
>yfw the next MSPA is another SBURB session starring the descendants of the original 4 and it gets even crazier and more convoluted
>tfw Homestuck just keeps following down the timeline like JoJos Bizarre Adventure
>>
>>81830944
>>81830838
>>81830896

everyone on 4chan is a page really anyway

we're all these totally useless pieces of shit that know in our hearts that if we really worked we'd be the greatest but never will work and never will amount to anything at all
>>
File: 1358457175449.png (101KB, 445x407px) Image search: [Google]
1358457175449.png
101KB, 445x407px
>>81831045
oh hon
dont project
>>
>>81830957
I want John and Roxy to be content just living a normal life, but Jade is gonna be the queen CEO mogul of a vast centuries-old media and tech empire
you got dog ears? It's like you're born a rockefeller oil magnate who's mostly native american casino times infinity. You aren't just both with a silver spoon in your mouth, your family literally owns all silver and invented spoons.
>>
>>81830964
>no Life players
We're fucked. We'll have to jury-rig the Time and Mind players to be on rough resurrection, but that shit might only work RIGHT AFTER someone dies.
>>
File: wake up!.gif (120KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
wake up!.gif
120KB, 650x450px
>>
>>81830533
Don't forget me

I'm the King of Town
>>
>>81831028
nah
problem sleuth was phantom blood except awesome instead of okay
homestuck is battle tendency where john johnbert defeats probably the strongest antagonist in the series via bullshit
canburbs will have shadow mobster kingpin return with the midnight crew and attempt to start a DARK AGE OF CRIME
>>
>>81831075
nice denial
>>
>>81830928
>All of Homestuck has just been the culmination of learning to just walk away from a stupid bratty manchild
>That's why the kids didn't opt to fight Caliborn in the end, they just entered their universe and left him to his eternal tantrum
>>
>>81830991
dreamselves and real selves seem to be pretty explicitly two separate people
>>
File: 1326778652916.png (265KB, 650x646px) Image search: [Google]
1326778652916.png
265KB, 650x646px
>>
>>81831045
Fuck you. I kept getting Prince, and then I realized I'm willingly punishing myself and limiting myself while seeking to watch others join me in this misery.

So it fits.
>>
>>81830991
Anon when you go to sleep you die and future-you takes your place. Scary right? Well tough.
Happy sleeping tonight.
>>
File: Land of Gore and Machinery.png (412KB, 1280x1251px) Image search: [Google]
Land of Gore and Machinery.png
412KB, 1280x1251px
>>81830343
spoilered for...corpses and formaldehyde
>>
>>81829159
is this an rp sburb session or what
>>
>>81831076
But is she Jade Harley or Jade Strider
>>
>>81831081
Would also have to get everyone to use a range strife weapon so they could snipe things from afar without fear of dying in close range
>>
>>81830533
that few heart players?
>>
>>81831148
Where'd this come from?
>>
>>81831150
Bruh, they've anchored every relevant post
Read the fucking thread
>>
I want to beat my denizen by jacking it off
I really want to placate some horrible murderous deity by jacking it off
>>
>>81824711
Fairly certain he took one of the transportalizers to the frog temple (we saw the new kids use them before they entered). No idea how he got a whole ship through there though, maybe he captchalogued it
>How did Gamzee go to the Caliborn universe?
Before the retcon he had Aradia's timetraveler machines, so he camped out on the meteor which Jade sent to earth, fast forwarded to help out Caliborn, and rewinded to return to the session and get sliced by Kanaya. Except he was still with Caliborn when they got turned into LE... and who knows how he managed it post-retcon... bravo huss
>>
>>81823516
I should make a triangle graph of this.

Jack Noir fits in the middle.
>>
>>81831190
Rose-anon plz
>>
>>81831134
nah i can guarantee i'm the me i always was when i wake up
except for before homestuck, i can't recall a thing before that, especially not the meteor i rode in on
>>
>>81831180
Looks like glub's work

or maybe kokoro's
>>
File: can't break up the midnightcrew.png (124KB, 451x700px) Image search: [Google]
can't break up the midnightcrew.png
124KB, 451x700px
ideal epilogue, imo
>not necessarily a flash, but at least a recap and stills/gifs of the non-claymation Masterpiece fight
>quick resolutions to hanging plot threads, minor characters a la PS' epilogue
>scenes of life on earth, maybe a pesterlog or two
>far in Earth's future, we see the original 4 kids, looking older but not significantly so, running SkaiaNet and prepping the universe for its iteration of SBURB
>Zoom in on a random house to a kid in their room, no time for introductions or anything because they're already about to play the game
>They pop the game into the computer, it boots up and the screen flashes to white
>Loop back to the first page
>>
>>81831134
No fuck you cgp gray
I know my consciousness doesn't die during normal sleep.
>>
>>81831199
>who knows how he managed it post-retcon

Jack English's black hole
>>
>>81831190
>not really wanting to jack your denizen by beating it off
>>
>>81831238
>loop back to the first page

no fuck off
>>
>>81831185
im confused sorry 8(
>>
>>81831231
>>81831240
Can you know that for sure, though? Functionally, sleeping and dying are the same experience. They only look different to an outside observer.
>>
File: 1348966631704.png (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1348966631704.png
33KB, 400x400px
>>
File: 1400296000776.gif (892KB, 392x269px) Image search: [Google]
1400296000776.gif
892KB, 392x269px
I honestly think the most disappointing thing in the finale was that Caliborn beat his denizen by hitting it with a crowbar a lot.
>>
File: vriska.png (22KB, 616x425px) Image search: [Google]
vriska.png
22KB, 616x425px
>>81831238
>loop back to the first page
no

fuck you

no no

no
>>
File: pagesquad working their quests.jpg (209KB, 1400x593px) Image search: [Google]
pagesquad working their quests.jpg
209KB, 1400x593px
>>81830838
>>
>>81831148
did Kokoro make that? or glub?
>>
>>81831160
Jade Strider.
She loves being a housewife and all her woofy little babies, but she also loves ruling over her eventually vast clan like the empress she is, and regularly threatens to relocate entire countries unless a president lets her great granddaughter go to some amusement park or will get her husband to age some foreign dictator to dust if anything happens to her douchebag of a descendant while he's touring abroad.
>>
>>81831275
After all of Homestuck's shit about cycles and loops and determinism? Looping back to the beginning is the best way to end it, I think.
>>
>>81831045
I'm just a bonehead who likes to dick around but okay. Sorry that you morphed into a burnout. It's really disheartening to read about all these ex prodigies on here all the time.
>>
>>81831231
>nah i can guarantee i'm the me i always was when i wake up
Maybe your dreamself is already dead then? If above is true one would expect that your development is completely stunted and you can never grow or chance out of your personal problems or improve ever. Your potential is kind of nicked in the bud.
>>
>>81831294
We are in for one hell of a session
>>
>>81831291
honestly that was one of the coolest things. caliborn is b.a
>>
>>81830259
Holy shit, I didn't think I'd laugh so hard under all this crushing disappointment.
Good one.

>>81830306
Yup! Welcome to our hell.
Well, technically he could try and use his powers to fix literally everything but it could cause weird timeshit consequences so he doesn't.
But it's still BS.
>>
>>81831171
yeah
i almost feel special
>>
File: tumblr_nevw85x6gI1s6lcczo1_500.jpg (37KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nevw85x6gI1s6lcczo1_500.jpg
37KB, 500x333px
Was she ruined the perfectly good plot of homestuck?
>>
>>81831297
I think glub.

also
>BARD OF BLOOD
https://youtu.be/PRuWCQF4FPM?t=20
WE'RE TOTALLY SCREWED
>>
>>81831287
Shittiest ship on this side of the Atlantic.
>>
>>81831312
I was never a prodigy, not even my most advanced talent (drawing) is fantastic
>>
File: 1352081424918.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1352081424918.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>81831291
>caliborn beats the king of monsters with what might as well be an ordinary crowbar
>this is somehow bad
>>
>>81831284
yes

>>81831316
then why haven't i met eri yet, genius
>>
File: chibi jade.png (348KB, 1078x1401px) Image search: [Google]
chibi jade.png
348KB, 1078x1401px
dog
>>
>>81831291
A MAGIC juju crowbar. That negates Jujus!
Wait denizens aren't jujus nor are they time magic right? Nevermind that makes no sense.
>>
>>81831291
It is kind of Caliborn thing to brute force hard tasks with many trivial actions.
>>
>>81831374
good dog
best friend
>>
>>81830473
>literally no one was like yessss vriskas back because even while dead she was one of the most important characters with the most screentime in the whole comic by far.
You are underestimating the willingness of Vriskafags to suck up shit writing in exchange for even more pages about their waifu.
>>
https://unofficialmspafans.bandcamp.com/track/let-me-dance-let-me-glisten
this fantrack isn't too shabby
>>
So did IPGD hate the ending too?
>>
>>81823999
That's not a glitch, that's a whole.

A glitch is an unintended side effect of poorly-planned construction or rules.

I'll leave you to your assumptions as to how this may qualify.
>>
>>81831342
She tried to save it.
>>
File: 1401141125501.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1401141125501.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>people are too fucking dumb to realize that the point of retcon vriska is that there WAS a vriska who grew and developed, just not the one the universe was stuck with in the end
>>
File: 1366804104080.png (202KB, 544x364px) Image search: [Google]
1366804104080.png
202KB, 544x364px
>>
>>81831409
Hottest dog
best waifu
>>
>>81831470
How did she grow and develop exactly?
>>
>>81831470
>there WAS a vriska who grew and developed
i hope you're not referring to (skrillex)
>>
File: The Boy Who Lived.png (469KB, 593x593px) Image search: [Google]
The Boy Who Lived.png
469KB, 593x593px
>>81831424
Cronus have all the best tracks
>>
>>81831517
someone post the vriska tits.gif from act 7 already
Thread posts: 973
Thread images: 153

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.