[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My only problem with this movie, and it's a relatively big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

My only problem with this movie, and it's a relatively big deal, is that it's about personal vendetta instead of just neurotic vigilantism.

If it'd started with an already established Punisher taking on the mafia, It'd be perfect.

I just don't like the idea of him going exclusively after the guys who killed his family instead of just taking down organized crime in general.
>>
It's weird given that's what he did in DD 2 and it was praised.
>>
File: 123441.jpg (118KB, 507x562px) Image search: [Google]
123441.jpg
118KB, 507x562px
>>81727223
I think he looks the Frank-est of the Punisher live action stuff I've seen.
>>
>>81727223
He always STARTS with those guys though. He goes after the guys who killed his family, then all the rest of the scum.
>>
>>81727223
Dirty Laundry shows he continues his war after he punished the scum who killed his family
>>
>>81730949
Tom Jane is too good looking to be that Frank.

Joe Bernthal was just right/
>>
>>81731000
But Frank is always a good looking guy.
>>
>>81730988

And the video game.
>>
>>81731059
im not saying Joe Bernthal isn't good looking. Thomas Jane is just too actor handsome you know? Frank should be more of a normal look.
>>
>>81731000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b8ORPWyC8g&nohtml5=False
Hail Joe
>>
>>81731000
I disagree
Jane had a voice.

Joe looks too much of a boot, as in fresh of boot camp. I take what I can get.
>>
>>81727223
He also gave long filibusters about his family, he had more depth. And while his family's tragic death was a driving force of the season, it didn't upstage Daredevil.
>>
>>81731117
video game was jigsaw.

He was just cleaning house and got wrapped up.

I really liked the russian level
>>
>>81731243
No this was for>>81730897
>>
A shame we only got Dirty Laundry.
If I had the money, I would get the guy to make not only a Punisher film with Thomas Jane, but also the Dredd Sequel we deserve.
>>
>>81731276
What about Punisher vs. Dredd
>>
>>81731309
Frank would be franked the instant he went after someone.
>>
Ray was the best Frank. He was the best visual match and the one who captured the vibe the best.
>>
>>81727223
But that was the point, he goes after the ones who put the hit on his family and desided that all crime should pay.
>In particular, I liked the seconded one with Jigsaw, more comic accurate.
>>
>>81727223
It was Punisher by way of Morricone.

Don't think about it too hard and just enjoy it for what it is.
>>
>>81731376

Same, senpai. War Zone was the Punisher movie I'd always wanted, fuck the haters.
>>
File: Kimber Custom II.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kimber Custom II.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
>>81731240
>Frank having a boot-ass high and tight

Salty bastard should be rocking a no reg
>>
>>81731251
the gnucci estate and the zoo were my favs. i love killing those mafia fucks.
>>
>>81727223
That, and the actor sucks.
>>
>>81731376

This. Netflix DD was all-around disappointment for me after Stevenson's performance.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.