[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Feige gonna have Ike assassinated? Also, Defenders in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 8

File: 12343253455.png (300KB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
12343253455.png
300KB, 1125x2001px
Is Feige gonna have Ike assassinated?

Also, Defenders in the movies never.
>>
>>81677320
>Defenders in the movies never.
Good.
>>
How do we free Marvel, bros?
>>
>>81677368
Unless Marvel Studios wants DD because it is in Charlie Cox's contract that he needs to appear in a movie if MS wants him
>>
>>81677400
Kill Perlmutter.
Or are you talking about just the movies? Because Feige already managed to pull as much control away from Perlmutter as he could.
>>
>>81677320
>Ike tries to murder Feige
>gets his body double instead
>goes to jail for murder
>but the body double is alive!
>Next time, on A Song of Cut and Action
>>
>>81677457
He should show up in Spider-man.
>>
why is Ike so crazy
>>
>>81677400
Assassinate Feige
>>
they're owned by the same company, holy shit. it shouldn't be hard for some execs to make their people work better together under fear of losing their jobs.
>>
>>81677545
You wish, DCfriend.
>>
>>81677647
In the Marvel Comics Offices, if you had a poster of the X-Men or FF up, people from the movie department would come and rip it up.

Marvel is a bunch of psychos
>>
Ike the Kike Perlmutter needs to be stopped
>>
File: isaac-perlmutter_3279449b.jpg (110KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
isaac-perlmutter_3279449b.jpg
110KB, 620x387px
can't outkike the Ike
>>
>Feige managed to kick out Ike the Kike, Bendis, Quesadilla and the other hacks from the movie department
Savage.
>>
>>81677741
He looks like a character on Mad Men.
>>
>>81677769

It's the only picture of him and it was taken in 1985
>>
>>81677812
How do we know he hasn't since downloaded his brain into a computer?
>>
>>81677741
>After what one source describes as "several years of frustration," Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige has pulled off a reorganization of the vaunted film company that has him reporting to Disney studio chief Alan Horn as opposed to the infamously micromanaging Marvel Entertainment CEO Isaac Perlmutter.
>Feige, the architect of Marvel's transition from a flailing comic book company into a film powerhouse that was sold to Disney for $4 billion in 2009, is said to have vented his unhappiness to Horn and Disney CEO Bob Iger earlier this summer. The reorganization was put into effect last week, according to sources.

>yfw someone managed to outkike the Ike
>>
>>81677853

because allegedly he showed up in a disguise to the premiere of Iron Man
>>
>>81677320
>Is Feige gonna have Ike assassinated?
Would that be bad?
>>
File: 24.jpg (51KB, 483x482px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
51KB, 483x482px
>>81677320
>Movies having trouble working with TV
That might be true for the movies and the ABC shows, but it's untrue for the Netflicks shows. They've already said the Defenders and everything before it on Netflicks will be self contained. After the Defenders season one the embargo lifts. They're trying to recreate "phase one" on Netflicks.

Because the Defenders airs before Infinity War and Infinity War will be in 2 parts and have an ass load of characters (over 60). We might actually see the Defenders in Infinity War.

As for the ABC shows... I don't know.
>>
>>81677688
That's pretty sensible, in my own humble opinion family.
>>
>>81677943
Based Feige.
>>
>>81678058
The ABC shows aren't even good. AoS needs to stop trying to act like its a big deal.
>>
>In the late Sixties, when he was 24 years old, Perlmutter emigrated to the US with only $250 to his name. He would wait outside Jewish cemeteries in Brooklyn and offer to recite the mourner's kaddish (a prayer for the dead) for a fee. That business didn't make him a billionaire, but it was an early sign of his entrepreneurial nous.

>
Perlmutter eventually found his way into the world of toys, where he proved to be a sharp operator. In later years, stories have circulated of Perlmutter's overriding concern for the bottom line. "If there was some used paper or a memo lying around," said his long-time business partner Avi Arad in a 2009 interview with the Financial Times, "he would rip it into eight pieces and he would have a new memo pad."

>
According to one report, for a long time the Marvel headquarters had only one bathroom per gender, leading to insufferably long lines come lunctime.

>In 2008, Iron Man – which would go on to make $585 million at the global box office – was far from a dead cert.

>So anxious was Perlmutter about the vast expense of the film - whose production budget was $140 million, a figure that must have been matched by the costs of marketing it around the world - that he argued that they should only serve crisps at the premiere.

>Perlmutter was there at the premiere, paying a rare visit to Los Angeles from the home he shares with his wife, Laura, in Palm Beach, Florida (the couple also lives in New York City). But no one recognised him, because at the time he was wearing a wig and moustache.
>>
This is nothing new. Just same old tv vs movies business.

In the days of Marvel Production in the 80s, the animation production studio would shit constantly on the comics department. Marvel Production trashed the Transformers treatment Marvel comics had written for Hasbro and wrote a new one. When Hasbro read it, they said it was trashed and asked why the original ideas weren't used. The Marvel Prod were livid.

I'm sure Warner Bros thinks the DCAU is trash.
>>
File: 119wjdw.jpg (41KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
119wjdw.jpg
41KB, 569x428px
>>81678115
>The ABC shows aren't even good.
They're good, they're just not great. AoS started off very meh, until after the uprising arc, then it got good and stayed there. Agent carter had a good first season, but the second season wasn't good. It'll probably be canceled soon.

Despite how good or not good they are, they're not a big deal. In the grand scheme of the MCU, they're pretty insignificant.

And despite all that, however, the AoS uprising arc makes a great follow up for The Winter Soldier, and season 1 of Agent Carter is a good follow up to The First Avenger.
>>
>>81678356
>I'm sure Warner Bros thinks the DCAU is trash.
I see no other explanation for the current happenings.
>>
>>81678356
>they said it was trash
>>
>>81678356
The Marvel TV guys are abused the shit out of Stan Lee.
>>
>>81678529
Was Stan Lee even doing anything other than going to cocktail partys?
>>
>>81678356
>I'm sure Warner Bros thinks the DCAU is trash.
Probably.

That's probably also the reason the DCEU is trash.
>>
>>81678529
elaborate please, or point to what I should search for.
>>
>>81678115
Bullshit. AoS has been consistently good to great as of this season. Even the slower episodes have been good.
>>
>>81678785
>Muh based Ward

Is this just something you tell yourself as a AOS fan to make yourself feel better?
>>
>>81678855
I don't even like Ward that much.

AoS has had pretty solid character moments without villains being in the picture.
>>
Can Disney just fire Ike and make Feige the new Marvel head instead?
>>
>>81679425
I imagine Perlmutter is a shareholder. Maybe Iger can convince some other people to make the TV studios from Loeb down go work for Feige.

Doubt they can pry Perlmutter from the comics, though.
>>
>>81678058
The ABC shows and the Netflix shows are both under Ike Perlmutter's control and ran by Loeb. The problems they have with Netflix are exactly the same as the ones they have with ABC, because the problem isn't distribution, it's Ike.

Marvel Television has a better relationship with the Fox than they do with Marvel Studios at this point, considering they're co-producing a pair of X-men shows.
>>
File: 1441547245370.png (95KB, 293x286px) Image search: [Google]
1441547245370.png
95KB, 293x286px
>>81678939
>I don't even like Ward that much.
>>
>>81679639
I like true-ward, not after-ward. I prefer Daisy
>>
>>81677647
Disney movies and Disney tv are owned by the same company. Why isn't Dinsey tv as good as Disney movies?
>>
>Actually interned for Marvel 16 months ago basically compiling requisition lists and filing inventory entries
>A co-intern had an x-men cap, wore it inside because he was going bald quick
>One day Breevort asks for it "to see it"
>Its an original collectible item and he comments on that
>Then he opens the window outside and just fucking throws it outside the building
>Tells my co-intern "you can't come here with a huge fuck you sign in your head and expect no one to notice".

Bad place to work for sure.
>>
File: ozymandias.jpg (8KB, 143x155px) Image search: [Google]
ozymandias.jpg
8KB, 143x155px
>>81677741
>>
>>81677688
Source? Sounds kind of ridiculous
>>
>>81679689
Yeah now that Ward is dead the show has pretty much no appeal to me. Deadward is lame
>>
>>81680476
You still have thick Daisy pulling a reverse felicity, and based Mack and Fitz being great.

I don't think the show is dead at all. they usually ramp up in the last episodes so it's about to get really great.

Last episode did time-shenanigans better than the flash.
>>
>>81679922
>Uh huh
>>
>>81677647
Welcome to /co/, newfriend.
Ike is the pettiest motherfucker this side of Palestine.
>>
>>81677400
Destroy Disney.
>>
>>81680524
Mack is such a bro.
>>
>>81677475
Is Feige Jewish? I don't know he thinks he can out-jew a jew otherwise. Especially an ultra-jew like Perlmutter.
>>
>>81677943
So outkiked basically meant him going to mom and dad and going "IT'S NOT FAIR"?
>>
I don't watch AoS, but I read some synopsis of it. Seems like it should be pretty important to the movieverse, considering all the hydra stuff that happens. If you're going to keep using Hydra as villains in the movies, shouldn't reference things like it's leadership and purpose and shit?

Same goes for shit like the inhumans. The MCU is getting bloated, and the more if doesn't reference it's interconnections, the less believable it gets.
>>
>>81679579
>Ike is the big dog
>relationship between Marvel and Fox is mostly fine
>X-Men and FF continue as normal, both are treated like the big deals they are in the comics
>Feige makes a power play over Ike and gives the studio more autonomy
>X-Men and FF are shat on in the comics, sidelined and marginalized in favor of other characters ripe to be used in the MCU
>X-Men's gimmick is stolen by the Inhumans, they're given no name/small time writers and artists and the status quo is reset to what it had been previously after only like 2 years
>FF don't even have a book anymore, one of them got folded into the fucking Inhumans

Why is Ike the bad guy again?
>>
>>81681477
Comics do that shit all the time. Multiple interesting stories works better than one giant convoluted one.

I prefer the tiered-canon approach, where you don't have to watch more than the movies to catch up. They are getting pretty crowded as it is.
>>
>>81681509
Fiege took control long after X-Men and FF were being shat on
>>
>>81681509

Ike and Avi represent the hardcore corporatist element in marvel management. They kept Marvel afloat and financially viable for 15 years or so, during the comic market implosion that fucked up the market forever.

What sets Perlmutter apart is that he didn't believe the IP would be as profitable as it ended up being so he tried to protect the investment much harder. Taking the role of the classic "evil studio exec" to protect the board's interests.
>>
>>81681555
Don't have a shared universe if you're not willing to share it.
>>
>>81682131
It goes from A to B. That's enough for me. Forcing B to A for the sake of having more people taking time away from the main conflict is fine with me.

At this very moment there's someone being violently raped and beaten by some Ahmed in Syria and a kid playing with his new kitten in Canada, both of them interesting for different reasons and in the same world. There's no need for having them in the same room.
>>
>>81677768
To bad he has his own hack tendencies, ruining Iron Man 2 and TDW.
>>
>>81679910
Owned by the same company, but run by different people.
>>
>>81678785
I'm not going to believe you after you fucks said the second half of season 1 and all of season 2 was good.
>>
>>81677320
>All the anons acting like Feige is a good boy who dindu nuffin
He's gone on record that he doesn't thonk villains should be fleshed out and is the one cramming advertisements for future movies into movies where they don't fit.
>>
>>81684402
Those movies were doomed from the start by bad scripts.
>>
>>81677647
Perlmutter is one of the bosses tho.
>>
>>81684666
>He's gone on record that he doesn't thonk villains should be fleshed out
When did he actually say this? Because I see it quoted but never sourced.
>>
>>81681509
Because it's Ike that's having them shit on the X-men and FF via mandates he made while he still had control of Marvel Studios.

The only thing Feige took in the powerplay was the movie division. The comic, TV, and third-party licensing all still happens under Ike's control. Even Disney Infinity has to play by his rules when doing the Marvel playsets, which is why they don't have Scarlet Witch despite wanting her in.
>>
>>81690613
so i can expect Marvel vs. Capcom 4 to not have X-Men/FF characters?
>>
>>81690690
It's more likely that you'll just never get MvC4, but yes.
>>
>>81690690
we'll be lucky to even get Marvel vs Marvel
>>
>>81690722
2bh they shouldn't even bother if Capcom can't get X-Men characters in the game, considering the MvC series was built on an X-Men fighting game/SF crossover
>>
>>81690741
For iOS and Android
>>
>>81690827
i think he meant console
>>
>>81690833
That's the joke retard, Marvel doesn't make console games anymore, just shitty phone and facebook games
>>
>>81677320
>Is Feige gonna have Ike assassinated?
I kind of hope so.
>>
>>81678204

he's the ultimate jew
>>
>>81677688
You mean, comic poster or movie poster. For movie poster, it kinda make sense.
>>
>>81678204
>>Perlmutter was there at the premiere, paying a rare visit to Los Angeles from the home he shares with his wife, Laura, in Palm Beach, Florida (the couple also lives in New York City). But no one recognised him, because at the time he was wearing a wig and moustache.
Is this man even real? He has one picture, and it looks like a Mad Men character. Everything I hear makes him sound more and more mythological.
>>
>>81690941
And this is what pains me, Lego Marvel is not enough.

I want a good Cap game that's as hyped as the Arkham series.
>>
>>81690941
>talking shit about waifu Academy
It's the only well written thing Marvel have right now
>>
>>81691151
That doesn't mean it isn't a shitty game.
>>
>>81691151
why did they write a CoC comic instead of this
stupid Marvel
>>
>>81677492
Really does make the most sense.
I'd be happy to see a shot of Spidey trying to prevent a crime and a bystander being shot or hit with something, but they're fine because it's Luke Cage
>>
>>81691359
>current Marvel
>doing what fans actually want
That won't make them ragebux
>>
>>81691105
He's very real. Just absurdly camera shy.

The only way you'd be able to catch him is if you somehow find him leaving work.

He's like a corporate Bigfoot.
>>
>>81677475
>the body double wakes up in the hospital
>OH NO
>NOT ME
>I NEVER LOST CONTROL
>YOU'RE FACE
>TO FACE
>WITH THE MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD
>>
Look, just tell me who the fuck I blame for Marvel peaking at The Avengers and going downhill in the film's since?
>>
>Trump becomes prez
>Perlmutter gets control of the company again
>Feige is fired
>>
>>81690722
If Disney ever wanted to get the "esports" audience, a MvC4/Marvel Super Heroes 2 would be their best bet.
>>
>>81694001
>peaking at The Avengers
Kek, no. TWS, Guardians and Ant-Man were all better than Avengers.

Only nostalgiafags think Avengers is the best MCU movie.
>>
>>81677320
Are these guys insiders or just conserned fans like us?
>>
>>81694151
>liking Guardians and Ant-Man
underage b&
>>
>>81677400
Unsurp Stan Lee.
>>
>>81694175
Better than The Avengers by miles.

Only thing Avengers has going for it is the hype of seeing all those characters together on the screen for the first time.
>>
>>81694175
Guardians of the galaxy and ant man were great. Way better than both avengers
>>
>>81694253
That's not saying much.
>>
>>81694175

>being retarded

Shitposter pls.
>>
>>81695714
>two hougs lateg
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 1344x663px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 1344x663px
>>81677400
We inject it with poison
>>
>>81681350
Going above your bosses head when they're being a shit is the reasonable thing to do, would you rather they engage in fist fights like mature adults?
>>
>>81690127
Those leaked sony emails.

He was wondering why every spidey movie spent time on the villain
>>
>>81694090
We need to remove the supervillain named Rato first
>>
>>81677475
>gets his body double instead
>not LMD

Come on, anon.
>>
>>81696005
To be fair, the last few Spidey movies were basically villain movies with Spider-Man thrown in as a sided character.

Getting back to having Peter as the focus could go a long way to improving the Spider movie brand.
>>
>>81694001
But it has never gone downhill.
>>
>>81696485
he was talking about every Spidey movie. Basically saying the bad guy shouldn't be someone you have to care about that much and should just be someone evil for Spidey to go through.
>>
>>81696088
>Moviefags knowing what a life model decoy is

Be nice.
>>
>>81697284
>>
>>81697324
Pretty sure it's used in one of the movies, don't remember which, just not explained what it is.
>>
>Inhuman confirmed to be "delayed" (read cancelled)
http://collider.com/marvel-inhumans-release-date/
>>
>>81698545
As it should be.
>>
>>81698545
I wouldn't be surprised if they can Captain Marvel too. Give those slots to a Strange sequel while that's still somewhat fresh in people's minds
>>
>>81694001
Novelty's worn off and the films are going with what works: more comedy.

MCU's always had a limited lifespan. Actor contracts don't last forever and all of their build-up is to Infinity War. I'm really curious how they'll remain relevant after Phase 3.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.