[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey you, yes, YOU. Name the /co/ cartoons you have saved on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1394770770916.jpg (23KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1394770770916.jpg
23KB, 429x410px
Hey you, yes, YOU.

Name the /co/ cartoons you have saved on your hard drive (as videos). It's fine if it's just one video. I'll start:

Samurai Jack, Steven Universe, Over the Garden Wall, Clarence
>>
I only download megas that are released before decent-quality streams, but it seems like I've accumulated a lot of them because I'm lazy and rarely delete anything. Let's see...
Venture Bros, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Rick and Morty, Legend of Korra, The Amazing World of Gumball, Wakfu, Wander Over Yonder, ATHF, Gravity Falls
>>
I had OTGW but now I only have Boy and the World
>>
I'm seeding season 1 of Steven Universe in both 720p and 1080p. Gotta get that ratio, son. I have multiple copies of Over the Garden Wall for the same reason. I have 3 seasons of Korra and 5 seasons of Adventure Time.

I tend to delete shows that I'm not seeding to make room for ones that I can seed. If I had unlimited room I'd prioritize keeping old stuff like Fillmore.

And Myspleen had a freeleech recently so I got all of The Weekenders, Histeria, and The Emperor's New School. Haven't even watched them since I got them. They're just sitting there.
>>
>>81672172
Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Over the Garden Wall, Gravity Falls, Spongebob til s3, Star vs The Forces of Evil, King of the Hill, bobobo-bo bo-bobo and Billy and Mandy
>>
Nice try, FBI.
>>
>>81672172
I only have Dan VS.
>>
File: eAJWHka.gif (959KB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
eAJWHka.gif
959KB, 450x254px
>>81672172
>Cartoons

I have a shitload of comics and toku on here though.
>>
>>81672172
Literally nothing. Because I'm not a "muh 1080p 16-bit" autist, so I only watch my shit streamed.
>>
Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Avatar the last Genderbender.

I await judgement.
>>
I only have Long Live the Royals, for some reason. I tend to watch things streamed
>>
>>81672172
>Samurai Jack and Avatar(both series)
>>
Venture Bros
Metalocalypse
Gravity Falls
King of the Hill

Most of the stuff on my Animation hard drive is Eastern in origin.
>>
clone high
wakfu
dan vs
samurai jack
south park some of the seasons
the new tmnt
>>
The Amazing World of Gumball (Season 1 - 3)
Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman
Avatar the Last Airender Book 1, 2, 3
Chowder - the complete series
Clarence
Gravity Falls (Season 1 + 2)
Harvey Beaks
Inside Out
Lilo and Stitch (2002)
Moral Orel
Paranorman
South Park (Season 1 - 9)
The Powerpuff Girls (Season 1 - 6) + movie
Wreck-It Ralph
>>
>>81675882
So instead you're just an autist who prefers his media in lower quality.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.