[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is he the coolest spider-man villain? how about one of the coolest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 6.jpg (162KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
162KB, 1024x576px
is he the coolest spider-man villain? how about one of the coolest comic book villains?
>>
>>81582625
No and no, never liked the symbiotes.
Best Spidey villain is Otto
>>
>>81582714
so you think Ock is the best. what about the coolest?
>>
One of the most shittiest character. He's edgier than DotF joker.
>>
>>81582625
He looks fucking cool, but his whole character boils down to "I'm crazy!"
>>
>>81582625
I always liked him.

He's a good foil to all the other villains with OMG SO TARGIC back stories and motives.
>>
File: Venomm.jpg (239KB, 1040x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Venomm.jpg
239KB, 1040x1600px
>>81582714
Otto is shit. Out of the "big two" Spider foes Norman is way better and cooler

As far as Carnage goes, he's got the "cool" factor down, but IMO as a character he's best used when it's fun and really plays up the fact that he's just a batshit looney because there isn't much there. I've always been a much bigger Venom fan because I find Eddie and his relationship with the symbiote to be relatable and more interesting, plus he's the original.

However I've always liked the triangle of Spidey, Venom, and Carnage....you have the "true blue" moralfag hero, the crazy morally questionable but in his mind a hero, and then the complete no nonsense pure evil
>>
>>81582757
Nah. Carnage still has his sense of humor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gevm2wPbC6Y
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np0solnL1XY
;_;7
>>
>>81582625
only watch MCU movies. Why is venom red?
>>
File: funny 36.jpg (56KB, 1022x547px) Image search: [Google]
funny 36.jpg
56KB, 1022x547px
>>81582908
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.