[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Batman just kidnapp Joker and keep him in his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

Why doesn't Batman just kidnapp Joker and keep him in his secret prison where he'll never be able to:
1) corrupt policemen
2)contact his allies
3)escapes
i mean it would fix everything
>>
Why doesn't Batman fuck the Joker?
>>
>>81566792
Because that's what the Joker want
Because Batman wouldn't be able to go back
>>
Why doesn't Batman just paralyze the Joker from the neck down? Or surgically amputate all of his limbs?
>>
Why doesn't Batman push the Joker into oxygen-deprived brain death and keep him around in a coma?
>>
>>81566880
Why would he want to go back?
>>
>>81566750
Why doesn't Batman rape the Joker?
>>
Why doesn't Batman give the Joker a lobotomy? Why doesn't he keep him permanently sedated on nutrients that barely give him enough energy to move?

Why doesn't he transfer the Joker's brain and consciousness into an immobile robot body?
>>
Why doesn' t the Joker just fly the eagles to Mt. Doom?
>>
Why does no one realize Clark Kent is Superman?
>>
File: JustShoot.jpg (61KB, 474x372px) Image search: [Google]
JustShoot.jpg
61KB, 474x372px
>>
>>81566792

Gtfo of here fag
>>
>>81568365
>implying that /co/ isn't mostly comprised of homosexuals
>implying that batman doesn't want to fuck the joker
>>
Why doesn't Batman ask Superman to throw the Joker into the Phantom Zone?
>>
>>81566750
Why doesn't batman just kill joker?
>>
Why doesn't Batman just remove all of the Joker's limbs?
>>
>>81566750
Why doesnt he just outright kill him?

>cant go back

Bull shit. Yeah sure some of the thugs Batman beats up probably get honest jobs with a second or third chance but lets be real. past 75 or so years its been deaths after deaths after deaths.

Oh wait the writers dont wanna kill him because coming up with new villains all the time is time consuming, annoying and dont want to blow the universe up to reset everything when they get down to Mister Banjo robs a bank for lessons.
>>
File: jobin.jpg (67KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
jobin.jpg
67KB, 500x512px
>>81566792

I think they fucked once, but it turned really creepy.
>>
How come no one else tried to kill Joker? I mean Green Lantern kills aliens all the time I don't see why Earth laws on killing should stop him from doing the job. Or how Wonder Woman kills monsters and God-like beings. Or anyone else that isn't Batman or Superman and how a lot of them end up murdering bad guys.
>>
>>81569138
Why doesn't Batman ask the Flash to time-stop the Joker?
Or ask Green Lantern to put an indigo ring on him? That's precisely what they're made for!
>>
>>81573598
Yeah, seriously. The Joker crosses other villains, too. I wonder why Lex Luthor has never killed him (or had him killed).
>>
>>81567083
Because Darkseid has fucking nazguls.
>>
>>81573598
I think it's because he mostly stays in Gotham which is Batman's territory. Even if they're completely in the right to kill him it will cause Batman vs [name of reasonable person here]. I think the villains are scared of Joker other wise some armed gang would have tracked and kill him.
>>
>>81573598
Because plot armor
>>
File: 1384926326216.png (28KB, 226x233px) Image search: [Google]
1384926326216.png
28KB, 226x233px
>>81566750

The answer to every possible suggestion of getting rid of Joker is the same: because DC Comics doesn't want to get rid of Joker. Thus he can never be killed or brainwiped or paralyzed or have his limbs amputated and turned into some kind of a pet, no matter how much sense it would make.

This would not be so much of a problem, if hack writers like Snyder didn't constantly inflate Joker's bodycount. When you have a mass murderer constantly on the loose, your hero just starts looking fucking useless.
>>
>>81573598

Why the fuck did the Red Hood never kill Joker?
>>
>>81573408
>shaved legs
>>
Why don't you just put all the criminals in a bottle, Batman?
>>
>>81573598
Green lanterns didn't killed until the book of oa was rewritten, so for a long time they couldn't use lethal force

The real reason though its because if the villain is dead you can't use him anymore, Joker is a popular super villain that does all kinds of stuff, he is a cool character and you can approach him in many ways so killing him off outside "what if" stories like Kingdom Come or Injustice wouldn't add much, specially when he can just be brought back in another incarnation of the same story
>>
>>81566792
They do already.
>>
>>81566750
Alfred ain't got that type of free time, he's already the butler, the maid, the cook, the nanny, the mechanic, the doctor, the IT guy now you want him to be the warden as well
>>
File: SAVAGE.png (367KB, 1130x900px) Image search: [Google]
SAVAGE.png
367KB, 1130x900px
>>81574363
Yes.
>>
>>81566750
Why doesn't Batman just cuck the Joker already? Harley Quinn is hot and can do better.
>>
>>81566750
Been there, done that.
>>
Why is the Joker's real name considered news, warranting being up on The Escapist for almost a week now? Will it mean JACK to anyone?
>>
Why dosen't anon get a job?
>>
>>81576729
Why did he take his clothes?
>>
Why doesn't Batman just cripple Joker and leave him deaf, dumb, mute and blind?
>>
>>81567150
Because nobody even has a reason to suspect Superman has a secret identity. They probably assume he's fucked off to some other part of the world or to his fortress of solitude.
>>
File: image.jpg (234KB, 780x770px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234KB, 780x770px
>>81566750
>Batman will kill Superman the minute he does something bad
>Won't kill the Joker after he orphans his 100th fucking kid
Anyone else find this really depressing? Joker really is his real BFFL.
>>
>>81566750
Because then he'd be leaving Alfred alone with a serial killer for several hours at a time.
>>
>>81582191
>Implying Alfred wouldn't just shoot the fuck
That's the real reason.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.