[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever After High thread, "talk about everything you think"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_o1u7d4Tzje1qgdxdoo1_1280.png (970KB, 1139x639px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1u7d4Tzje1qgdxdoo1_1280.png
970KB, 1139x639px
This must be the exact moment Raven thought: "That's it, I have enough of her crap". Yeah, later she changes mind, but in that precise moment, surely she recalled to herself all the previous times she was required to consider Apple's point too (of course, she couldn't just not giving a damn), but after the Evil Queen's episode, Raven's exasperation must had to be at the top!
>>
Already an eah thread.

But yeah, that was apple's worst moment. I get she is scared of the future, but still
>>
i want to see Raven Queen vs Apple White fighting like yakuza's ( Apple with a fox tattoo on her back and Raven with a dragon tattoo ) while this song plays https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYVjM4pEH60&list=PL2F0BF87215B41807&index=14&nohtml5=False

jk aside what ep was the op image
>>
Dragon games
>>
>>81517597
Exactly, that's why I have difficulties with giving Apple a point: you can be scared and pressured as much as you want, but it's hard to justifying manipulating your friend's life just because you have parents' expectations to deal with.

I imagine a next plot (4 part miniseries or webisodes arc, it'd be ok in any way) in which some villain tries to exploit Raven's repressed spite so to convince her to not caring anymore about what happens to the school (no one, NO ONE, listened her about the fact that, uh, EQ being free was OBVIOUSLY a bad thing). Before the end, she would come back, of course, but it would be interesting seeing her outbursting about how much is frustrating that she's always the only one with a bit of sense in her head.
>>
>>
Evil Raven from the future as the villain?
>>
>>81520950
>talk evil to me
>>
>>81520950
I want them to commence hot, radical lesbian sex, but not as a joke.
>>
>>81521687
What do you think is topmost level kink of Apple?
>>
>>
File: 1706355 - Monster_High.png (1MB, 1440x858px) Image search: [Google]
1706355 - Monster_High.png
1MB, 1440x858px
>>
>>81517597
>>81520328
If EAH wasn't a glorified toy commercial, Apple would cross the line to villainy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.