[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ha-ha that scene was so crazy the creators must've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_m7ng5mRgR51rb27sjo1_500.gif (500KB, 435x302px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7ng5mRgR51rb27sjo1_500.gif
500KB, 435x302px
>Ha-ha that scene was so crazy the creators must've been on drugs when they drew this xD

When the fuck has this ever been true? And don't you dare say Alice in Wonderland.
>>
>>81515928
Alice in Wonderland is actually one of the meeker Disney animations. If you want deranged druggy Disney, look no further than Pink Elephants. You could probably throw in Three Caballeros as well.
>>
This is my most hated old as fuck meem.

People seem to think you can't come up with crazy stuff unless you're under the influence and talentless fucks seem to think they're salvador dali when they're using.

Reminds me of something that happened to me when i was doodling on the train once.

>Fucked looking guy with ripped jeans, piercings and long greasy emo hair sees me drawing and comes up to me
>HEY MAN! YOU DRAW? YOU'RE THE ONLY EVER PERSON BESIDES ME THAT I'VE EVER SEEN DRAWING ON A TRAIN.
>Pulls out his pad and shows me these awful chicken scratches and 'patterns' that he made when dropping acid
>You should see my friends stuff, man! He can draw sonic the hedgehog without even looking at a picture of him
>Proceeds to tell me how his planning to spend his night getting high, drawing and watching Gantz.

Seriously, they're the same fuckers that will spend 40 minutes telling you how 'crazy' the dream they had last night was.
>>
>>81515928
I always found it insulting to humab creativity that you cant be imagiative and out of the box without fucking your brain up
>>
>>81516262
wow you sound bitter as fuck

Drugs will not make you creative, but you will enter a different state of mind and you will probably see the world through a different perspective for a short time. So of course it can have an effect on you, it doesnt even have to be about art.

Actually the most insane thoughts come sober.
>>
People who dont blaze at least semi regularly dont realize how not a big deal getting high is.
>>
>>81516013
I was talking more about the Lewis Carroll story which is one of the most infamous rumors for "Childrens entertainment made while on drugs".

Animation is the perfect medium for morphing and colorful sequences, it's bizarre that people think you need to be under something just to think of that. I can't even think of any rumors about drug-use in the industry. Shit, I can think of more accounts of supposed pedophilia than drug use.
>>
>>81516477
>I was talking more about the Lewis Carroll story which is one of the most infamous rumors for "Childrens entertainment made while on drugs".

What? It's basically late 19th century British satire and goofy puns mixed with the old legend of the Prince Who Rode Into a Mousehole.
>>
>>81516375
>wow you sound bitter as fuck

Possibly. Spending a lot of time listening to dickheads wane on about all these 'profound' epiphanies they had whilst high is tiresome. They're never profound or anything you can't fathom when sober either.

Basically this >>81516347
>>
You can't DRAW on drugs. You come up with ideas on WHAT to draw on drugs. And you write them down. But it turns down you wrote "iridescent dolphin fingers." But that doesn't matter because you have experienced the hallucinations, the diffusing of rationalization, the loosening of draconian context, and the characteristic- the spirit- of the drug. You have seen the world from a novel perspective and even if you do not clearly and consciously remember them in great detail, you carry their momentum. And, if you are gifted in such matters, you may be able to mold that perspective into art. Sure, there are innumerable perspectives of the world and countless ways to get a new one, but THIS perspective can only have been attained through that drug.

Of course plebs are insufficiently able to identify art inspired by mind-altered experiences (common in the 60s, not so common now) and those that are inspired by "drugs" in a sterile, third-hand, societal amalgam kind of way.
>>
File: sgm.png (513KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sgm.png
513KB, 640x640px
Have you ever considered that they're exaggerating to be humorous, and don't 'literally' mean they 'must' have been on drugs?
>>
>>81515928
It's a hotrod cartoon episode. The excuse is drug use, often the drug is a mild one because the show doesn't want to show hard core drugs.
>>
>>81515928
Trey and Matt have said that they used to wrote South Park high, does that count?
>>
>>81516262
"What were you smoking when you made this" is a joke. Don't take it seriously.
>>
I liked kc green comic on the topic, can't find it though. guy asks him if he is on drugs and he replies with of course how else would anyone be creative.
>>
>>81516262

There a entire world of differences between dipshit who use drugs as a mean to get creativity/as a crutch/fun and peoples who takes drugs to further their own perception of things because they simply desire to know/understand such things. The first will be obnoxious about it while the later won't ever speak of it unless you ask him/her especially, but chance are you'll never hear of the later because they keep to themselves and do not seek the support of others for their choice in doing so.

Per example, you will rarely see peoples waves around the fact that they took Ayahuasca, while peoples proudly waves around the fact that they smoke weed.
>>
>>81520530
Your post holds some truth but on the other hand niggers who do ayahuasca always end up telling the others about it, and how it changed them and other crap like that.

I personally smoke haschich on a regular basis and draw but I don't feel like the two are linked in any way. So pretty much what you're saying. And I don't believe in the "dude weed lmao xD" meme either, it's not socially acceptable to be seen as a pothead. It makes funny annectodes but that's all.
>>
>>81516990
That's likely the case most of the time, but it's still a fucking retarded thing to keep saying. It's literally "Dude WEED lmao" humor.
>>
>>81516262
The Beatles
Steve jobs
Trey Parker Matt stone
Radiohead
Jimi Hendrix and countless others would disagree with your notions that drugs don't spark creativity.
Where's your drawings dude?
Just remember the Beatles were only adored by teenage girls, it wasn't until they dropped acid that they would become the influential powerhouse they are today.
>>
>>81516712
You know not what you speak of and more than likely never turn on tune in drop out.
I know plenty of people who can draw color and paint on acid.
Your just sober Sally believing the government run media that you should avoid taking anything that expands your mind.
Run along now sheep.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.