[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the better fishmen? Goldfish or briefs boy? For that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 2936149-aquaman_sad_king1.jpg (212KB, 472x254px) Image search: [Google]
2936149-aquaman_sad_king1.jpg
212KB, 472x254px
Who is the better fishmen? Goldfish or briefs boy?

For that matter, Batman vs Moon Knight
Superman vs Hyperion, Superman vs Sentry
>>
>>81507381
obviously Superman, everyone is else is just Superman but X
>>
>>81507381

OGs > Wannabes

Batman > all
Superman > all
Namor > all
>>
>>81507381
Namor has never had a good run
Aquaman has one in every decade.

As the the other 2.

There's no need to give you an answer.
>>
>>81507381
Briefs boy. No matter how many times they try to make Aquaman cool, it can never quite make up for the fact that he's a bland rip-off.
>>
>>81507381
In this case, I prefer the DC characters to the Marvel comparisons, though that is not true of all characters, just in these 3 examples.
>>
File: trench.jpg (511KB, 468x720px) Image search: [Google]
trench.jpg
511KB, 468x720px
>>81507381
Aquaman can keep an ongoing alive. Namor can't.
>>
>>81507381

Namor
Moon Knight
Superman
>>
Namor is a better character, but I dare say Aquaman is more successful

Moon Knight by far, Batman's autism became a caricature of itself over the decades

Superman, but only because neither Hyperion and much less Sentry are his counterparts. Only recently Hyperion gain the characteristics of a selfless hero "S" is, I think we should give him a chance - but at best he'll be a very good homage. Sentry is whole another story - I don't feel like comparisons are justified here, besides the looks.
>>
>>81507381
Seaman
>>
Effectiveness or story-wise?

The Marvel equivalents are across the board stronger, while the DC equivalents have so much more source material to pick from that they have better stories.

Except Aquaman. Fuck Aquaman. Namor doesn't need a good solo run to be a better character. He's at his best when he's downright villainous in other runs.
>>
>>81509264
>The Marvel equivalents are across the board stronger
u wot m8
>>
I'm no kin to the monkey nonono
The monkey's no kin to me yeayeayea
I don't know much about his ancestors but mine didn't swing from a tree
It seems so unbelievable, and yet they're saying its true
Theyre teaching us about it in school now, that humans were monkeys once too

But real talk...did Aquaman and Namor evolve from the apes or did they came from fish? Or are they supernatural like Wonder Woman, Thor, etc
>>
>>81507381
Aquaman is basically an US Aryan with their typical fatal weakness for black american males and their typical mongrel ancestry.

Namor is basically an undersea Hulk.
>>
>>81507381
Moon Knight is far more interesting than bats thanks to the fact that most of the Marvel universe thinks he is insane.
>>
File: 1414078143561s.jpg (8KB, 179x200px) Image search: [Google]
1414078143561s.jpg
8KB, 179x200px
>>81507445
>Namor has never had a good run
>>
>>81509983
Well go ahead, point out all those amazing solo Namor stories people are always raving about.
>>
>>81507381
would Aquaman blow up a world to save us all?
>>
Everytime Aquamarine seems cool, they made him more like Namor.

Arthur likes to talk shit, but it's Namor that has invaded the surface giving no fucks.

Batman is everything Moon Knight wishes to be and his crazy is even better, Moon knight is over the ridiculous line like Midnighter is past the overkill skill set line.

Superman is superior to Hyperion, Hyperion lives in a constant state of confusion despite being bro-tier. Sentry is shit. Has been after the first story. Marvel did being your own nemesis better with Warlock/Magus.
>>
>>81507381
Aquaman>Namor in water, Namor>Aquaman outside of it.
Batman>Moon Knight
Superman>Sentry if Bendis isn't writing, Sentry>Superman if he is.
>>
Aquaman has Mera. Namor gets cockblocked by Reed Richards.
>>
>>81514923
Arthur is pussy whipped. Mera is the boss of him.

Namor fucks around and hits on women with their husband in front of them.
>>
>>81514732
This isn't a battle thread ffs. Also Sentry is more powerful than Supes in any iteration save WWH.
>>
>>81507381
Batman has tons of great stuff but I love Warren Ellis' Moon Knight run too much. I feel that MK has to deal with monster hunting/ supernatural crime more often if the writers want to make him more distinct. Batman fighting a mummy is silly, Moon Knight fighting a mummy could be the result of Anubis not getting along with Khonshu and to settle their dispute the pit their champions against one another.
>>
I like Aquaman but he's just way too much of a human apologist. Namor takes no shit. You fuck with his kingdom, he fucks with you.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.