[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This isn't out of context. This isn't misquoted. This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: Snyder's Mantra.png (1MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
Snyder's Mantra.png
1MB, 1920x800px
This isn't out of context. This isn't misquoted. This wasn't a led question. This is just how he thinks.
Why do you want him to even be aware of these characters?
>>
>>81493545
He managed to go on a full paragraph without about saying a single thing.
That's impressive. Usually you have to be speaking Japanese to accomplish that shit.
>>
>>81493545
>snyderfags will defend this
>>
File: n1UuoDR.png (51KB, 929x420px) Image search: [Google]
n1UuoDR.png
51KB, 929x420px
>>81494255
Proudly, in fact.
>>
>>81494378
>but as usual he didn't express himself using the best terminology
>I know it came off dumb

It's like they're defending Karl Pilkington.
>>
It's your own fault for making a shit movie, Zack. Literally no one has said this about any other cape flick that liked cape flicks. Either you embrace the comic origin completely or you make BvS. Fuck you, you cunt.
>>
All this does is make me miss Nolan
>>
>>81493545
Does Snyder even want to be working on these films?
>>
>>81494449
I'd pay money to see a Pilkington directed Superman, unlike Snyder.
>>
>>81494938
How? He was an exec producer on BvS!
>>
>>81500789
>Thinking that means anything more than "we paid him money for the right to attach his name to this project to cash in on his reputation"

Tim Burton was a "producer" on the Schumacher films, too.
>>
>>81500789
That literally means nothing.
>>
>>81498454
He wants the $$$, but he clearly seems embarrassed by the source material
>>
>>81498454
He wants to Michael Bay them apparently. Keep failing upward and rake in big stacks of cash to make movies people will hatefuck and will be remembered in the same vein as Batman & Robin. He hates the very idea of superheroes apparently. Another "movie guy" ashamed of his source material who wanted to "elevate" it when that thought went out of style in the early 2000's.
>>
File: good life.gif (442KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
good life.gif
442KB, 500x375px
>>81493659
>That's impressive. Usually you have to be speaking Japanese to accomplish that shit.
I laughed out loud.
>>
>>81502514
>Synder hates the very idea of Superheroes
>/co/ is actually dumb enough to think this
God when you think people on this board couldn't even get more retarded.
>>
>>81493659
He should become a politician.
>>
>/Co/ gets sanctimonious about Superheroes
>again
Are you watching the movie for the characters or the costumes?
>>
He's right though.
Heroes moralizing at each other in costumes is not something that gets across in film.
>>
>>81504423
>Heroes moralizing at each other in costumes is not something that gets across in film.
If you don't have the talent maybe
>>
>>81500789
If you knew the stories of the production, you would see Nolan, Afleck and one of the writters telling Zach Snyder that he had horrible ideas that wouldn't work, but he convinced them or plain ignored.
>>
>>81504600
>if you knew the fake stories that I made up from conjecture
>>
Now post the comment where he talks about how he had to "get Superman out of the way" so Batman could form the Justice League. It's infuriating.
>>
>>81504217
Yeah, I meant it as a joke but it's actually true, which is fucking sad as fuck.
>>81504333
I wish I could refuse this statement but this election cycle has led me to believe that he could passably be one if he was mildly more famous.

Our country is literally a reality show now, and we are all unwilling contestants apparently.
>>
>>81504732
>but this election cycle
Where have you been for the last all of human history?
>>
>>81494255
>>81494378

Right, and MCU fags will defend the same argument they have about not having characters wear masks or helmets because they can't "emote" lol

Take the dick out of your ass console war faggots
>>
>>81493545
This is exactly what I was thinking of as I read that quote for the first time, that and Daredevil. He is not wrong in the context of his own movie but thats only becausethe dialogue is so fucking stilted and awful. And this is the same guy who directed fucking WATCHMEN
holy shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeFZXNDz7uA

He literally fucking proves himself wrong. What an idiot.
>>
>>81504788
>Take the dick out of your ass console war faggots
You're the first person to bring up comparisons to Marvel at all. The console war faggot is you.
>>
>>81494938
Yet Nolan has little say during the production of MoS.
He knows a trainwreck when he see it, that's why he wants no part on any future productions.
>>
>>81504788
Typical fanboy, bring in Marvel bait to deflect the actual problem.
>>
>>81494449

There is literally nothing wrong with Karl Pilkington
>>
>>81504788
>Right, and MCU fags will defend the same argument they have about not having characters wear masks or helmets because they can't "emote" lol

But they do. They even found a clever way around it.

The only one that doesn't wear his helmet is Thor, and I'm still kind of miffed about that.
>>
>>81507754
There's no reason for that. His ensemble looks better with a helmet, and it doesn't even cover his face. It's just pointless to have him wear it in one scene in his first movie and then never be seen with it again.
>>
>>81493545
timestamp?
>>
>>81493545
When they're delivering Terrio classics like "Do you bleed? FOR YOU" of course it's fucking dumb.
>>
>>81508041

>DO YOU BLEED

>MARTHA ISN'T DYING TONIGHT

>IF I WANTED TO YOU'D BE DEAD ALREADY

>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's incredible that people are defending this movie.
>>
>>81504423
TDK did it

Hell, most of third episode of Daredevil S2 is just Matt and Frank barking at each other. And then there's Frank's graveyard scene in a later elisode
>>
>>81504423
Agree with >>81508365
That rooftop argument in Daredevil was awesome, and it took place with Daredevil in full costume with his mask on.
>>
>>81508041

Im older now than my father ever was.

That is actually a pretty good line too bad its the only one in the movie.
>>
>>81504333
Or a business magnate.

Of course, some people are both . . .
>>
>>81493545
See but that's the thing, you don't have to take this seriously or sell us that the moment is incredibly dramatic. In fact with your style of directing, you shouldn't take things seriously, it would make for much better movies.
>>
>>81506476
You say that but Rorscharch takes his mask off midway through the scene.
>>
>>81494478
There are a few types of comic book readers.
Zack falls into the category of "Kratos from God of War is such an awesome character" and "Why isn't Venom Eddie Brock anymore?"
>>
>>81509335
Pretty sure Zack falls in the "I only read comics to research for movies" category to begin with.
>>
>>81493545

how is he wrong? this is why the MCU doesn't take itself too serious and why they are made with some self-irony. This why they put so much effort on the costums, why there is either tacticool or visible texture, its even more obvious for the actors and people working on the movie, without all the cgi and soundtrack, it must be even more obvious.
>>
File: 300.jpg (122KB, 1008x659px) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
122KB, 1008x659px
>>81493545
>>
>>81510741
unironic lol
>>
File: hacksnyder.jpg (86KB, 800x645px) Image search: [Google]
hacksnyder.jpg
86KB, 800x645px
>>81504637
Motherfucker there are actual quotes from Snyder where he himself states that Nolan & co. were against Superman murdering Zod, Superman dying before JL even began, Superman being tonally similar to Batman and what not.

Also being an exec. producer means shit all. Do you think Johns got a say in anything that went down in BvS or Green Lantern? Read something written by Johns and tell me if you can find any similarity with his views on Superman and Green Lantern in his books and what happened in the movies
>>
>>81493659
>He managed to go on a full paragraph without about saying a single thing.
He made a 3 hour movie without saying a single thing and that's after leaving over double that on the editing floor.

In light of that I'm not seeing why a paragraph is that impressive.
>>
>>81504637
See it's funny because I seem to remember a month ago you guys were going on about how "Based" Snyder was for settling character disputes with a push up contest. Remember? You were talking about how "alpha" he was compared to Whedon.
>>
>>81508541
>Im older now than my father ever was.

It wouldn't surprise me if this line was improvisation from Affleck himself.
>>
File: 1459311184684.png (74KB, 253x196px) Image search: [Google]
1459311184684.png
74KB, 253x196px
>Everything what is wrong with the movie is snyders fault
>everything what is right with the movie must be because of someone else

being a scapegoat must be truly suffering.
>>
>>81511078
>A direct quote from Snyder needs to be attributed to someone else because he's mai husbando

The consistent thread in all of his flops is him. Deal with it already.
>>
>>81511078
>being a SHITTY ARTIST must be truly suffering.

FTFY.
>>
>>81510869
Cracked stole that from /co/
>>
>>81511078
He's the head producer on everything DCEU, and the director of the only 2 movies in the DCEU. He's the guy who takes the decisions, if somebody else didn't do their job properly, it's his job to unfuck that up.
Only other guy with as much power is Charles Rosen and he isn't a pretend artist.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.