[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homestuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 787
Thread images: 121

File: tumblr_nglr1klg331qzyi4xo1_1280.jpg (466KB, 1218x1317px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nglr1klg331qzyi4xo1_1280.jpg
466KB, 1218x1317px
Let's keep riding this shit to the end

Predictions for EOA6? Let's fuckin hear it

Post music you think would be fitting for the end and stuff
https://youtu.be/DwrvxNVIpiI
here's mine, I think it would be fitting if Jasprose and Davepeta get a bittersweet end, like getting sucked into a juju or something. seeing as endliss climb is in there, and then the middle of the song sounds intense like a fight
>>
File: 76.jpg (3KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
76.jpg
3KB, 300x100px
>>
TOMORROW

Can you even believe it? After 4 years of act 6 it is ending tomorrow
>>
samefag post no.3

but I just wanna point out my typo
>endliss
>>
what timezone does hussie use in his announcements?
>>
>>81470770
>Predictions for EOA6? Let's fuckin hear it
Congratulations
Congratulations
Congratulations
Congratulations
WOOFWOOFWOOFWOOF
Congratulations

My end of homestuck prediction
>>
File: tumblr_nc7iu3N9Oa1sochxko1_1280.png (977KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc7iu3N9Oa1sochxko1_1280.png
977KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: tumblr_ngiaecoJ3t1rklg6go1_1280.png (18KB, 483x437px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngiaecoJ3t1rklg6go1_1280.png
18KB, 483x437px
>>
File: Untitled.png (71KB, 502x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
71KB, 502x600px
>>81470770
muh predictions
>>
File: tumblr_mqk0bzqXir1r7vuzlo1_1280.png (486KB, 900x1336px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqk0bzqXir1r7vuzlo1_1280.png
486KB, 900x1336px
>>
File: fish hitler.png (231KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fish hitler.png
231KB, 480x360px
>>
why can't I stop being so hyped?

the pile of hype doesn't stop from getting taller
>>
File: Cottontie High.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Cottontie High.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>81471146
Need a walk cycle of that Meenah, add it to this.
>>
>>81470828
>it is ending tomorrow
it's ending on 4/13, just the fight tomorrow.
>>
>>81471063
>cloun status down, for real
>Gamzee gets knocked into a coma, and the epilogue shows that Karkat intends to care for him for the rest of his unnatural life
>>
>>81471211
I was just talkin about act 6. The thing we've been stuck in since 2011. Act 7 is definitely going to be different, an epilogue sort of thing
>>
File: Karkatistoofuckingangry.gif (21KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
Karkatistoofuckingangry.gif
21KB, 650x450px
>>81471248
>gamkat is the true gay ship
>davekat was just a ruse
>>
>>81470770
LE kills ALL the ghosts
AH pops in for a brief comedy routine in the wake of this boundless devastation before LE flys ofd to the A2 skaia
Union jack is killed but at the cost of the heavy hitters in the session being weakened
Skeleton army plays no role
Jade controls jack noir and peregine jasperdant
John mangrits the shit out of the condesce
The felt play an integral role in defeating LE
Vriska makes the final blow to LE
Gamzee does not make another appearance
>>
>>81471291
>John mangrits the shit out of the condesce

He's gonna slap her in the face and send her back to the kitchen, like she's his wife and it's the fifties?

Seems like the only way to stop a megalomaniacal Betty Crocker.
>>
>>81471196
also needs the guy from Food Fight
>>
>>81471334
That would be amazing.
>>
>>81471063
>Kanaya chainsaws a bitch
That's a pretty solid prediction. When has she not chainsawed a bitch
>>
>>81471367
I was gonna say Rose, but I'm pretty sure the term scissoring doesn't do justice to their lesbian bedroom antics.
>>
>>81471063
I thought B2 dad was kill
I thought B2 referred to the Beta kids
Cus for some reason beta comes before alpha
>>
John/Roxy
Rose/Kanaya
Dave/Karkat
Jake/Dirk
Vriska/Terezi
Davepeta/Jasprose

Jade and Jane get fucked over

Disgusting epilogue hetero ships:

(Jade)/(Dave)
(Jake)/(Jane)
(Roxy)/(Dirk)
(Karkat)/(Vriska) getting shipped together by (Terezi) and btfoing Karezi fanboys

How you like those endgame ships, senpai?
>>
>>81471702
I like the idea of (Terezi) forcefully shipping her friends together to be honest.
>>
>>81471702
Why btfo Karezi shippers? Why not any other pairing, like Davekat?
>>
How would the Meta crew react to the end of it all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MqXty2BKBo
>>
>>81471702
reminder that endgame ships are not going to be thing a thing as stated explicitly by rose
>>
>>81471625
Read the fucking comic
>>
>>81470770
My prediction is that the Wayward Vagabond will literally, physically imbibe the Green Sun.
>>
>>81471315
I think jane needs to land the last hit on her, for her arc to complete and for her to inherit the curse that matches her classpect so well and that the tiara foreshadowed
>>
>>81471625
Just look at the wiki's paradox space page if you're mixed up, it's easy to loose track after the gigapause and you should probably get your head around it again before hussie throws more spaghetti into the works, what with the end nigh
>>
>>81472046
With all that power inside of him he can claim the ultimate prize. Can universe.
>>
>>81472239
We have universes A1 A2 B1 B2 and C1, it only makes sense for can universe to be C2.
>>
>>81471248
I think that Gamzee should die. His part in creating LE is finished. There's no reason for him to regenerate from being sliced in two this time.
>>
>>81472360
Thing is Jane literally didn't do anything else in that scene. Her reviving Gamzee would solve that.

Ugh, although I don't want Gamzee to be revived because GamTav will probably become canon via Tavrosprite.
>>
>>81472477
I think GCATavros is too unstable physically to be shipped with anyone
His existence is pain
>>
>>81472664
>His existence is pain
It always was.
>>
>>81472804
True
>>
>>81470770
i hope they kill all the trolls left
>>
Guys

I just realized that we don't hate Davekat.

We hate it as a fucking endgame ship.
>>
>>81473032

>we
>>
>>81472961
They aren't all shit
>>
>>81473078
aradia is ok, besides that though they're trash
>>
>>81473067
>are the crystal gems
>>
>>81473067
>ship is already three years old
>they don't even need to confess to each other
>>
who ARADIA here
>>
http://bladekindeyewear.tumblr.com/post/142268311659/pre-eoa6-end-of-homestuck-predictions

I can't wait for bkew to be btfo one more time
>>
Did you know that thanks to ipgd plenty of people from /r/homestuck visit these threads, and they are starting to post our memes?
>>
>>81473229
>He bet 100 dollars on a shitty theory he came up with
lel
>>
>>81473283
MrCheeze is the one true hero
>>
>>81473283
Which one?

Anyway all these theory makers are fundamentally wrong. Hussie just comes up with this stuff on the spot, he clearly didn't have a plan for how the comic was going to end until like mid 2013.
>>
>>81473103
this.

god i fucking hate karkat's shitty design so much.
>>
>>81473229
>Jake is the final boss

plausible

>and so is Jane

fucking retarded
>>
>>81473032
Then who the fuck should Dave and Karkat end up with?

Jade for Dave and Karkat for Terezi? Don't make me fucking laugh.
>>
>>81473032
I dislike it less as a ship and more because it is poorly implemented. As if he needed something to get people on board again after that hiatus and then went about it in the most hamfisted and lazy way possible, by having other characters report it, or rather report how it is very likely without confirming it.

The pig is doing a good job too to rub it into people's faces and appears to enjoy it. Of course Hussie would enjoy it as well because he always has. He does appear like a wet towel though. First the pig convinces him to apparently burn 500 bucks on a pair of tacky pants to ironically pose for photos and then has him write out that Davekat is canon?

I just don't see a reason to trust people who have made irony and insincerity their thing.
>>
ONE MORE DAY
>>
>>81473413
He caught the foreshadowing for Jane becoming Crocker Tier but he wasn't satisfied with what happened so he still thinks it hasn't happened yet. According to him Jane needs to genuinely go crazy instead of just being manipulated, because of her parallel with Damara.
>>
>>81473582
ONE MORE DAY UNTIL VRISKA PERAMDIES
ONE MORE DAY UNTIL ANTI-CLIMATIC BATTLES
ONE MORE DAY UNTIL KARKAT FINALLY DOES THE BLOODY THING
ONE MORE DAY UNTIL WE ALL START MAKING ENDGAME SHIP LISTS AFTER WATCHING THE FLASH
ONE MORE DAY AND STILL NO FUCKING KARKAT AND (KARKAT) MEET-UP
>>
Ten bucks say all characters but one die and they have to live in the new universe alone
>>
>>81473582
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM3MzWYa_-Y
>>
>>81473702
If this was back in the old days someone would have already made a HS cover.
>>
>>81471721
Because you are hetero cis scum. Fuck off.
>>
>>81473236
>starting

About a year late, anon.
>>
File: john.gif (157KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
john.gif
157KB, 500x346px
>>81473797
>>
>>81473229
I just want to say that Rachel, in one of her tantrums, basically confirmed that BKEW has gotten right some theories.
She was pissy at him on Reddit, and said that he either had theories that were wrong or theories that were obvious to anybody who could read basic foreshadowing.
Which in her mind I guess it sounded like "lol BKEW is stupid" but that last part is basically agreeing with his system of putting clues together and forming theories.
Basically, Rachel always wants to be right at everything so when she gets angry (which is never not the case) she uses information that she knows through Hussie and "leaks" things to win arguments.

So basically expect some of BKEW's theories to be true, because Rachel spoiled it.
>>
>>81473811
Well yeah, they even freedomposted, but this week it's starting to be more noticeable thanks to ipgd drawing their attention to these threads.

Actually a large part of the fandom follows hst expecting to see some of ipgd's leaks.
>>
>>81473850
He has been right though, like Scratch/ AR
>>
>>81473877
Well, isn't that what I'm saying?
>>
>>81473850
I don't think she was spoiling anything, she was probably talking about the doc scratch is AR and ourborous theories. Which are the only ones he got right iirc.
>>
>>81473850
And ipgd is kinda like that except that she takes part in what she knows will make people angry and pay attention to her.

>>81473850
>So basically expect some of BKEW's theories to be true

Like, which? For the end I mean, not for what already has happened.
>>
>>81472664
I want Tavrosprite to be the auspistice between Vriska's limbs and the rest of her body
>>
>>81473887
That had already happened. She wasn't spoiling anything.
>>
>>81473229
>I’m 99% certain Vriska’s going to destroy the Green Sun
Calliope is right there!
>>
File: paypay.png (14KB, 460x441px) Image search: [Google]
paypay.png
14KB, 460x441px
>>81473229
>’m 95% certain (19 out of 20, for perspective) of Inversion Theory
>>
>>81473891
When she posted that those things had already been revealed. And AR/Doc Scratch was anything but obvious.

>>81473895
>Like, which? For the end I mean, not for what already has happened.
I don't know. Usually BKEW's theories end up coming true in a twisted way, actually. The Green Sun blowing up/being consumed seems like a very plausible thing to happen, but at this point I doubt it'll be Vriska. Stuff like that.

>And ipgd is kinda like that except that she takes part in what she knows will make people angry and pay attention to her.
That's different. ipgd hasn's spoiled anything. Davekat being canon isn't something that will be revealed in the future, it was already confirmed months ago in the comic, so expecting further confirmation was silly.

Rachel is different though. For example, she basically confirmed Davekat was canon when their relationship was starting to be teased, just after Vriskagram happened.
>>
>>81473229
It's going to be sad for BKEW when he sees that the themes, symbolism, and fore-shadowing he thinks are important turn out to be non-canon and replaced by shipping, ass-pulls, dropped story-lines, and general disappointment.

I don't mind BKEW. Maybe he says mean things on Tumblr, but I'm too dumb to figure how to use the site.
>>
>>81473948
Thank god he's giving out fractions to make his theories clearer.
>>
>>81473948
Like, there have been points where Jade was described as a seer and Rose has been described as a witch, but I'm pretty sure that's just meant to be parallels, not a hard rule.
>>
>>81473963
Don't worry about him, he has a way of twisting things in his mind so that he's always satisfied with everything, no matter how shitty it is. I think it's his way of coping with life.
>>
I don't care that Dave and Karkat are together, but the way it happened was like in Back to the Future where Marty goes into the timeline where Biff is fucking his mom. Even though the retcon timline is the 'real' one now, the fact that the relationship was cemented via messing with the timeline makes it feel really weird and hollow.
>>
>>81472664
>Jade's existence is pain
>Tavrosprite's existence is pain
>Jade doesn't mind sprites
Am I on to something?

Also of note is that first-guardian sprites seem to be plagued with physically painful visions of the green sun. I doubt this is going to help Tavrosprite get a hold of himself (provided the concept is brought up again at all). He'll have something to do with the Green Sun, that I am certain.

>>81473229
I feel almost sad for him. He and us, we both wanted this story to be so much more than what it'll ultimately end up being. It's a shame.
>>
File: 07860.gif (10KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
07860.gif
10KB, 650x450px
I can accept Davekat.

I can't accept it being endgame. And the opposite always happens when I deny things in my head. Ugh, fuck these guys for spoiling an endgame pairing.
>>
>>81473979
I kinda pity the guy.
He's a guy that likes Homestuck very much, has good memory and has an ability to spot themes and shit. He's also autistic, in the non derogatory sense of the word, so he's obviously going to stick patterns and rules for everything because that's how his mind works.
The thing is that he became too popular and people started taking what he says way too seriously, which makes everything he says sound even more twisted.

But at the end of the day he's not even that obsessed with his "rules" as the rest of the people sees him. His "fandom" si worse than him, and he usually he corrects people when his fans want to shove classpect theory/inversion into everything.

Like, I remember one time (I think it was a conversation between Roxy and John) and people started pointing out parallelisms with Void and Breath and inversion and shit, and he replied saying that it was just a regular conversation of two developing characters completely unrelated to aspects.
>>
>>81474048
How did they spoil it as endgame? So far, they only ever said it's canon. And even that is questionable.
>>
>>81474069
Yeah, this. They just confirmed they're dating now. It says nothing about its endgame status, because basically any of them could kick the bucket, or the may even get separated in some sort of paradox space shenanigan.

But yeah the options are either Davekat or the two of them endgame single. No other ship is going to happen.
>>
>>81474119
>No other ship is going to happen.

Unless you want Dave/Jane and Karkat/Bitch who shall not be named. And even then, these are highly unlikely.
>>
>>81473979
I want to know why Jade and Rose's classes "swapped", Rose seemed to gain some sort of void powers, and some of the aspects have opposites.
>>
>>81474154
The will of the reader has no effect on the endgame ships, anon. If Dave had to end up with somebody it would be Jade, and it was made clear that she will be endgame single.
>>
>>81474174
Unless Hussie implements a choose-your-own-ending flash page where YOU get to decide on the canon end-game ships. Wouldn't that be fantastic?
>>
>>81474187
>only a very specific set of unpopular crack ships lets you see the true ending
>>
Did the kids even get the very best weapon and rank they could before they decided to take on the final bosses? Only like two of them figured out how to truly use their powers correctly the rest just did dickall to use the god tier stuff to their full potential
>>
>>81474187
That seems like a very Hussie thing to do. I like that idea.
>>
ectoBiologist
tenctacleTherapist
turntechGodhead
gardenGnostic
>>
>>81474060
Yeah, there's basically no chance that a guy like bkew isn't autistic.
Although the same probably goes for Hussie.

Fan theories were never something I really got. Speculation, can be fun, sure, like I made a bingo card. But when you're writing essay length theories on things that are way too complicated to ever actually happen, I just think, what's the point, just wait for the comic to come out.
>>
>>81474167
At that time it was part of their character arcs. Jade was passive and did nothing but sit back and be mysterious, so she had to learn how to act on their own.
Rose was very active to the point of being dangerous, so she had to learn to step down and use her energy in a more reasonable way to benefit the common good.
The Witch/Seer "pair" was symbolic.

Of course, once their arcs were completed the comic dragged on and all that became meaningless. In fact, things have reverted and Jade has to learn to sit back again because she's too powerful and dangerous now (???), and she was always supposed to be that way because that's her path as a hero of Space (?????). Some of the arcs are badly defined, to the point where some of the characters end up where they started.
>>
>>81474261
>I just think, what's the point, just wait for the comic to come out.
The thing is fun. To BKEW, overanalyzing is fun, and that's his way of enjoying the comic. That's why I pity him, because he means no harm.
>>
>>81474202
What are the most unpopular ships, anyway?
Even shit like Equius/Calliope has had fics.
>>
>>81474259
>tentacle the rapist
there's no way this would be allowed in nu homestuck
>>
>>81474294
The problematic ones.
>>
>>81474294
Tavros/Kanaya.

No one ships it.
>>
The only thing about Davekat being canon is that it probably happened, was considered by both, or that it is a relationship similar but not entirely romantic.
>>
>>81474294
>>81474318
Dirk/Kanaya, basically.
Mentioning it always results in a shitstorm, although things may be different now that everybody's gay.
>>
>>81474318
Those still have fans though, people have rape fetishes and there are plenty of people that just like to write about horrible relationships.
Dirk/Jake is pretty problematic as far as ships go and it's one of the most popular.
>>
>>81474360
Gay ships can't be problematic.
>>
What did he mean by this?
https://vine.co/v/iIaLbvbuEJZ
>>
>>81474412
DAVEKAT IS CANON
-Andrew Hussie
>>
File: tavros ships.png (66KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
tavros ships.png
66KB, 500x455px
>>81474332
Tavros/any girl except Vriska is pretty rare in general, it turns out.
>>
>>81474412
Notice how Davekat is Canon is already written out.

He's just signing a useless piece of paper
>>
>>81474412
He meant to make people upset and interested so they will read the comic's end.
>>
>>81474459
Holy fucking shit.

Poor fucking Tavros. Always associated with the psychopath clown and the bitch.

>Kanaya not even considered
Damn, I was right.
>>
>>81474459
>>81474478
Will Tavros end up with someone who doesn't abuse him horribly?
>>
>>81474468
Yeah, its his usual MO, just he's done it so often in Homestuck it burnt people out. You can only get "surprise! you're mad now aren't you!"d so many times.
>>
>>81473872
>they even freedomposted
Fucking disgusting. I bet they don't even get the joke.
>>
File: kantav is real.png (128KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
kantav is real.png
128KB, 498x750px
>>81474478
There are actually two Tavros/Kanaya fics.
But yeah I'm a Tavros fan and it's hard finding decent fics where he isn't with a psycho.
It's hard and nobody understands.
I'll admit I kind of enjoy shipping him with Vriska when the balance of power isn't skewed in her favor
Never with stoner Gamzee though, that dynamic is so fucking boring and the 'gam helps tavbro find confidence :o)' meme has ruined it for me
>>
File: FRGSHGJKNLMPQRTXCDSFHVB2.jpg (2MB, 1714x4715px) Image search: [Google]
FRGSHGJKNLMPQRTXCDSFHVB2.jpg
2MB, 1714x4715px
>>81471702
>>81473171
WHAT ABOUT SOLARA NEREVAR
>>
>>81474585
I never got the appeal of stoner Gamzee. All his dialogue was cringey and painful to read.
>>
>>81470770
is this from zuke? or someone who can copy her style really well?
>>
>>81474727
Isn't there a bunch of Homestucks working on Steven Universe or is that rumor.
>>
>>81474727
http://laurenzuke.tumblr.com/post/105230770804/homestuck
>>
>>81474743
No that's true.
>>
>>81474770
thanks m8
>>
>>81473032
It will always be dumb
>>
File: RZfk0YS.png (659KB, 1966x2200px)
RZfk0YS.png
659KB, 1966x2200px
>>
>>81474868
Fuck off leddit
>>
File: 1382957020372.png (285KB, 500x375px)
1382957020372.png
285KB, 500x375px
>>81473229
>Keep in mind how FEW of the classes have gotten full descriptions, yet; that gives you an idea of how much content is going to be crammed into this seemingly-short set of finale events
How high do you have to be to expect Hussie to just info dump the classpect shit during the finale
If we're lucky we'll get a coda
>>
>>81473032
I don't hate it.

I think it's a shame it developed off screen but that's what he did with most of the story so really I just wish Hussie had kept the story smaller so he wouldn't throw away all these details while rushing to catch up to his own bigger picture.
>>
Take a Homestuck, quiz, /hst/.
https://www.quotev.com/search/Homestuck
>>
Guess who dies my bet is on Jane, Kanaya, Dave and Dirk
>>
File: 1437107905641.gif (79KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
1437107905641.gif
79KB, 500x346px
>mfw homestuck is ending tomorrow and I just discovered BKEW's blog
>have spent the last 2 hours reading through all his theories
THIS MAN IS A GENIUS
>>
Anyway, if you guys are looking for more shipping statistics you might want to check these out
http://curlicuecal.tumblr.com/post/54793630226/ --- Homestuck fics on AO3
http://curlicuecal.tumblr.com/post/114169737728/ --- Post-scratch trolls ships on AO3, with links to more detailed stats
http://curlicuecal.tumblr.com/post/112335734670/ --- Same with the kids
http://curlicuecal.tumblr.com/post/113927655845/ --- With Meenah
http://curlicuecal.tumblr.com/post/104714034410/ --- With Jack

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uWszxhWSOPD8V1jFkvDLA9Kk9MxZthmo_YyZEeKIKvU --- Recent survey, mainly from tumblr, which includes precise shipping statistics among other things

http://curlicuecal.tumblr.com/post/116337802880/ --- Rankings of characters by how popular, gay, polyamorous* or varied their ships are, plus top unrequited**/requited*** ships.
* As in, how many extra characters they are paired with in the fics of their top ship.
** Example: Nepeta is paired with Karkat, in 30% of all her fics, but Karkat with Nepeta in only 6% of his ships, which makes KatNep the most unrequited ships.
*** By contrast, Rose is shipped with Kanaya the most and the other way around is true, making Rosemary the most requited ship.

Have fun, if you're like me and that sort of thing is "fun" to you too.
>>
>>81474929
seer of time. huh.
>>
>>81474934
My bet is on Jane reviving Kanaya, Terezi, Dave, Dirk, Rose, Roxy and John.

I dunno how she can revive Vriska who is guaranteed to permadie.
>>
>>81474982
Thanks for linking my survey. I was about to.
>>
File: tumblr_neon1mPhG31r663sao1_1280.png (290KB, 697x632px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neon1mPhG31r663sao1_1280.png
290KB, 697x632px
>>81474982
>*** By contrast, Rose is shipped with Kanaya the most and the other way around is true, making Rosemary the most requited ship.
They said we'd never make it.
>>
>>81474934

Who cares? The real question is who'll stay dead, and the answer is 'none of the heroes'.
>>
File: HSFinaleBingo.png (46KB, 502x600px)
HSFinaleBingo.png
46KB, 502x600px
>>81471063
Mine

(One's already proven wrong, another's almost certainly wrong)
>>
>>81474934
I think Dirk, Vriska, Davepeta, Jasprose and maaaybe Terezi.
>>
>>81474934
Tavrosprite
Please let his suffering end
>>
>>81474929
>Knight
>Light
Knight of Light reporting in.
>>
File: 1397460441939[1].gif (384KB, 1000x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1397460441939[1].gif
384KB, 1000x1294px
Guy's, at this point, the only thing that we should all be pondering is: will Rose 'play the rain'?
>>
File: arada.jpg (171KB, 1024x882px) Image search: [Google]
arada.jpg
171KB, 1024x882px
who /aradia/ and /damara/ here
>>
>>81475214
Of course she won't.
>>
>>81475214
No. Same with Kanaya never getting any character development.
>>
>>81474264
but rose said people don't have arcs
>>
File: 01842_2.gif (8KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
01842_2.gif
8KB, 650x450px
dumb bullshit that will never be relevant: Dave has a captchalogue card of himself

Dave could print off a Dave

RIGHT NOW
>>
File: SSs5SS.jpg (819KB, 1242x2497px) Image search: [Google]
SSs5SS.jpg
819KB, 1242x2497px
>>81474982
>Aradia shipped with Sollux in 47% of her fics

I CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP NEREVAR
>>
>>81475214

Why would you still expect that?
>>
>>81475306
Captchalogues and all the other forgotten game mechanics was Hussie's biggest blunder. I'm sure it was a pain in the ass to write all that shit, but it kept the world unique and led to some fun and clever shenanigans.

It's the one thing I miss the most about old Homestuck.
>>
>>81475266
no, Dave of Guy said that
>>
File: roxy outfit.jpg (73KB, 470x1048px) Image search: [Google]
roxy outfit.jpg
73KB, 470x1048px
>>81475412
I wish we had seen more alchemized outfits.
Although thinking up fan ones is fun too.
>>
>>81475363
I know, 47% of Aradia shippers have such shitty taste.
>>
>>81475618
anon you are so fat you count as 47% of aradia shippers by mass and have shit taste. i see no problems here.
>>
>>81474722
It's hard to say, given that everyone will have their own reasons for liking any personality. Personally I knew a stoner friend who acted very similar, like his mind was in slow motion and problems just didn't affect him. He was a cool guy to be around as he didn't drain much energy from you, socially speaking. I would imagine much of the appeal for stoner Gamzee is wrapped up in that sort of character, he just seems very agreeable and has his weird quirks with the clowns and slam poetry.

I honestly think the big issue is that we never get an actual personality from him when he's off the sopor. He just becomes a crazy clown plot device, had he actually had time shown transitioning his personality from sopor Gamzee to 'clean' Gamzee he could have been much more interesting both in and out of the story. It was a real missed opportunity for the challenges with both dealing with withdrawal from a crippling addiction and fighting ones natural tendencies if they're negative, like his purple blooded aggression.
>>
File: tophonk.png (42KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
tophonk.png
42KB, 200x200px
>>81475663
OHHHHHHH SHIT NEREVAR
>>
>>81475663
Equius's BIG HORSE COCK is so large, it counts as 47% of Aradia shippers by mass. How can Sollux "2o 2mall" Captor even compete?
>>
>>81475811
DOUBLE
DICK
>>
>>81475811
liike thii2

*grab2 diick2*
>>
>>81475811
*unziip2 diick2*
>>
How are we supposed to be hyped for this finale when some of these characters have been absent since Act 5, most of them are post-retcon versions we just met and Lord English has still done barely anything?

There's no tension to any of this. The cast just sat down and decided that after meandering for half the comic they should probably start fighting everyone.
>>
>>81475811
equine genitalia weight = anon's weight. conicidence? i think not
>>
Lads, call me a nonce by all means but what the fuck is neverar?
>>
>>81475985
a forced "meme"
>>
>>81475928
>abloo abloo abloo things aren't as I wanted things to happen!!!!!!
keep crying baby
>>
Why doesn't John just teleport the Condesce into a volcano?
>>
>>81475985
the player character of morrowind
>>
>>81476059
What does that have to do with extremely shitty ships, though?
>>
File: FRGSHGJKNLMPQRTXCDSFHVB.jpg (2MB, 1714x4715px) Image search: [Google]
FRGSHGJKNLMPQRTXCDSFHVB.jpg
2MB, 1714x4715px
>>81475928
you are not supposed to be. it'll just be another big dissapointment.

>>81475874
>>81475898
>>81475927
SHIT MEME. YOU'D BE BETTER OFF POSTING THA FACTS NEREVAR.

>>81475985
ur mom
>>
>>81476058
He'd have to teleport himself too.
>>
>>81476036
>>
>>81474504
no, because Hussie obviously has a femdom/pegging kink.
>>
>>81476094

John doesn't need to teleport himself to teleport other things. See: the oil on LOWAS.
>>
>>81476126
I wonder if this is actually true.
I wonder if Hussie has ever fapped to HS porn.
>>
>>81475306
>dave ends the shipping wars by printing off multiples of himself
>>
>>81476143
Oh yeah.
I guess he could, but would it really be a good idea? It might fuck things up even worse, since he doesn't seem to have control of where things go.
>>
When is the fucking update?
>>
>>81476269
tommorow
>>
>>81476286
When exactly, comrade tommorov?
>>
>>81476303
4th of June
>>
>>81476303
We don't give info to goddamn commies.
>>
>>81476189

Let's be honest, where can he send her at this point that would make things worse? Short of teleporting her to Jack and PM, I suppose.

And then only if they aren't already flinging balls of planet-wrecking green fire at each other.
>>
>>81474934
All beta kids survive, we know this
>>
>>81476362
>Commies
Best dead ship
>>
>>81473067
WE
>>
>>81476428

Somebody already made that joke.
>>
ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS
>>
>>81476428
WUZ
>>
>>81476463
GODS
>>
KONO SEKAI WO MAMORU
>>
>>81476477
N SHIET
>>
File: Untitled.png (15KB, 325x310px)
Untitled.png
15KB, 325x310px
>three ays without an update

where were you when homestuck died?
>>
File: embarassed puppy.png (402KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
embarassed puppy.png
402KB, 1280x1280px
>>81473236
I thought the posting quality was noticeably shit
>>
>>81476419
100 times better than davekat.
>>
>>81476509
ayyys?
>>
Act 7 is the epilogue right? If LE's gonna die it would probably have to be in EOA6
>>
>>81476520
I mean. It's a 4chan thread.
>>
>>81476540
100 * 0 = 0 though
>>
>>81476592
It's a /co/ thread redditor.
>>
>>81476580
Yeah, Act 7 is the epilogue. EoA6 is the final boss of homestuck.
>>
>>81476520
It also explains the sudden "h-hey guys maybe we should support davekat" twats.
>>
reminder that this flash is only the end of 6/6/5 and we still have 6/6/6 to go through before the true end of act six flash
>>
>>81476608
I unironically like JohnKat.
>>
>>81476635
Hey fuck you man. Don't call me that. I'm a Tumblrina.
>>
>>81476669
I have a feeling the flash is going to be the entirety of A6A6A6.
>>
>>81476686
It's sad that I don't know if that's worst or better.
>>
>>81476711
It's the same thing
>>
>>81476708
no we still got 7 days of updates until act 7
>>
>>81476669
Hussie called it End of Act 6 so I don't know about that.
>>
>>81476661
If they're so desperate, wouldn't that mean davekat has a low chance of being canon
>>
>>81476708
>tomorrow's update will consist of
====> END OF ACT 6 ACT 6 INTERMISSION 5
====> [S] ACT 6 ACT 6 ACT 6
====> END OF ACT 6
>>
>>81476669
>>81476708
It'll switch like GAME OVER, probably.
>>
>>81476759
This is the logic of a true 4channer. Epic, bro.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 236x236px
Fight For Kanaya
Die For Kanaya
>>
>>81476759
Davekat never had a chance. It's like Johnkat. Hussie will draw stuff of it but ultimately has his plans set in stone.
>>
airy vriska where
>>
>>81476776
God damn you sound like a redditor
>>
Do you guys think Huss will do a midnight release?
>>
>>81476776
Salutations, R-E-D-D-I-T
>>
>>81476580
>>81476639

Lord English still has loose threads to tie up before dying. If he dies tomorrow, why did the kids later figure they had to try to kill Caliborn in the past? Just to fulfill the stupid time loop? That would be a very anticlimatic final battle, especially since we've already seen it so it will happen offscreen.

Lord English should kick everyone's ass tomorrow. Maybe he gets trapped in the house though, setting up the final battle between him and the 4 kids for Act 7.
>>
He's posting it at midnight, right? He's posting it at midnight. I'm not going to be able to sleep until I see it.
>>
>>81476776
It's nice that you /r/homestuck guys are making it easy to pick you out of a crowd.
Then again, since you're davekat shippers I didn't take you for the smartest people in the first place.
>>
>>81471702
>Jake/Dirk
Both of them said they don't want to continue that relationship, it's fairly sunk
>>
File: 007256.gif (164KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
007256.gif
164KB, 650x450px
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>81476840

C A N O N
A
N
O
N
>>
>>81476840
Look on the bright side
It means you get to reap their tears without having to go offsite
>>
>>81474929
Seer of Hope?
>>
File: tumblr_nnc7fzXGWv1s2l1g0o1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1724px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnc7fzXGWv1s2l1g0o1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1724px
>>
>>81476823
Who knows. It could be the same time as the other updates, so that's about 6-10pm for me (in the UK).
Midnight for Hussie is like 5 in the morning for me, so I hope it is later.
>>
>>81476861
Nigga, what fanfiction did you ready? Only Dirk broke up with him. And that was during their trickster shenanigans.
>>
>>81476863
I fucking love this. I really, really, do.
>>
I can't be the only one thinking there's gonna be one more retcon right?
>>
>>81476840
Did I make the impression that I'm trying to hide it, fag? You're not so smart if you think so.

>>81476893
How ironic, I thought that the ones who were crying were you. Davekat is canon. Keep crying.
>>
File: 1327254392302.png (76KB, 454x385px)
1327254392302.png
76KB, 454x385px
>>
>>81476981
Even their responses sound like a twelve year old trying to be hip.
What are you, a fifteen year old girl?
>>
>>81476996
No, I am anon. I am legion.
>>
File: 1435616899886.png (115KB, 275x265px)
1435616899886.png
115KB, 275x265px
>>81476981
>Outright ADMITTING to being a leddittor
Yout can't make this shit up
>>
>>81476996
Pretty sure old fifteen year old girls are the only people who browse the homestuck subreddit
>>
>>81475928
Welcome to Homestuck, where the plot is made up and the characters don't matter.

>>81476126
>Dave isn't Hussie's real self-insert
>It's Tavros
>That's why terrible shit happens to him, girls abuse him, and he willingly submits to Meenah
>His biggest strength is to bring people together
HMMM.

>Captcha: Select wheelchairs
>>
>>81476951
Jake really wasn't into it, dude. It's made pretty clear that Dirk was pushing him.
>>
File: 1295062055926.gif (820KB, 400x266px)
1295062055926.gif
820KB, 400x266px
>Since then, the author has been steadily updating PROBLEM SLEUTH 2, which you have been following avidly. You are happy that he stayed in that lane, and stuck with a time-tested formula. If he went in a different direction, you probably would have found it really disappointing.

If I don't fully read any given page except cherubs and I have about 3 hours of commitments today what are the odds I can blast through every page of Act 6 by tomorrow.

>>81477033
You're being blatantly baited, bucko.
>>
You can only choose one:
>mspaf
>tumblr
>r/homestuck
>>
>>81477033
>caring about what websites people go to
>>
>>81476981
>Supports Davekat
>Uses fag as an insult

Reddit
>>
File: 07857_2.gif (93KB, 650x450px)
07857_2.gif
93KB, 650x450px
>>81476863
Can we post panels that are filled with independence?
>>
File: CYOA.png (256KB, 540x1620px)
CYOA.png
256KB, 540x1620px
What did he write?
>>
>>81477082

just skip to [s] game over, most of the stuff before that gets retconned out anyway
>>
>>81477086
I'd rather eat a bullet than pick any of those hell holes.
>>
File: 1319394265398.png (275KB, 432x432px)
1319394265398.png
275KB, 432x432px
>>81477086
For outright worse I've already made my choice.

>>81477123
But just about everything after that is the worst part of Act 6. But... a lot before it is also the worst part of Act 6, now that I think about it...
>>
post good fanfics
http://archiveofourown.org/works/477779/chapters/829436
>Lee Shore - JumpingJackFlash
>dave/eridan with a focus on dissecting eridan's character
>post-sburb, trolls living on earth
>>
>>81477086
Tumblr for the cosplay porn any day of the week.
>>
>>81477114
>BOWMAN IS DEAD
>>
>>81477180
only fanfics I ever read are the one where they play D&D and the one where they watch boku no pico
>>
>>81477134
>hell holes
>posted on 4chan
yeah okay
>>
Someone bring back the MSPA forums so I can find that post from 2010 where Hussie said Tavros named his bone bulge after Rufio.
>>
>>81477177

Really, all you need to know is that all the issues you cared about have been gently swept under the rug, and now all that remains are a few fights certain to be an anticlimax.
>>
>>81477086
The tumblr experience is pretty easy to customize - you see only content from people you like, so as long as you choose your follows and blocks carefully (and tag things right, or not at all), you should be fine.
MSPAF and Reddit basically require you to frequently glance at stupid shit; I'd take tumblr over that any day.
>>
File: 1433380773958.png (64KB, 399x357px)
1433380773958.png
64KB, 399x357px
>>81476968
Absolutely. Did everybody suddenly forget that Hussie is some kind of compulsive liar and massive troll?
>>
>>
There was a time when HSG made fun of tumblr because they read an alternative version of Homestuck that happened in their heads.

Oh, how the times have changed.
>>
>>81477086
r/homestuck because it's not as cucked.
>>
>>81477225
That's 2009-2014 Hussie. I don't think he enjoys doing those things anymore.
>>
>>81474264
The fact she's a witch explains why she's going against the usual spacey fate and wanting to wake up and help, though
>>
File: 1435550526082.png (281KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1435550526082.png
281KB, 500x373px
>>81477212
>Implying this board isn't the best place on the internet.
>>
File: 1454910473279.jpg (51KB, 492x557px) Image search: [Google]
1454910473279.jpg
51KB, 492x557px
I predict that after this update I will turn gay and date my best friend/bro out of nowhere

Because thats how shit works according to HS fandom. If someone press the issue, I will just say that alternative selfs needs no logical explaining.
>>
>>81477265
Yeah I don't know, we're yet to see what's going on with that. So far I'm pleased that Jade is refusing that (even if it sounds weird and rushed since she came to the conclusion she had to be alone literally one page before that).
>>
>>81477222
I'm not reading it as a reminder of the lead-up of canon events to the battle, more like... a reminder of when I gave a fuck about anyone except the cherubs and carapacians and the Felt. Like, when Karkat died in Game Over, I had no fucks left to give about him at that point. I don't want a replay of that when he totally dies now haha just kidding can you imagine.

>>81477225
The man has spent the last 3 years doing next to nothing with the actual comic itself. He just wants to finish it.
>>
So what has /hst/ been doing to keep themselves occupied while they wait for EOA6? Comics? Cartoons? Vidya? Movies?
>>
>>81477300
Don't you know? Homestuck turns women into lesbians.
>>
>>81477300
Dude no it won't be out of nowhere. Remember all those jokes you made? That's proof right there!
>>
>>81477049
You obviously didn't see that Homosuck scene when Jake HopeBTFO Caliborn because said dude was beating the law down on Dirk's booty
>>
File: 07834.gif (56KB, 650x450px)
07834.gif
56KB, 650x450px
>>81474297
oh?
>>
>>81477337
Never change, Rosy.
>>
File: 1459833246582.jpg (90KB, 888x900px) Image search: [Google]
1459833246582.jpg
90KB, 888x900px
>>81477248
Not really.
>>
>>81477319
I've been getting anally rape by the devs of Tree of Savior
>>
>>81473850
A broken clock is right twice a day, idiot.
Even if someone completely retarded guesses a million theories, of course one or two of them are going to be true.
>>
>>81477319

Being horrendously sick.
>>
>>81477319
You mean over the last couple days? Schoolwork and 4chan. Over the last several years? Steven Universe and Undertale and an unshakeable sadness because it's mostly Steven Universe and Steven Universe is deeply dissatisfying to me for some reason but it's all I got because there's nothing good enough to fill the void of Homestuck
>>
>>81477319
finally got around to reading The Great God Pan

and wow, Lovecraft was right, the majority of his stories are just different iterations of that one story.
>>
>>81477331
The jokes. Right, fuck.

That was my build up right there. Dick jokes, because that could only mean that i want his on my mouth.

>>81477324
Thats why my ex left me for another girl
>>
File: latest[1].png (878KB, 1280x886px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
878KB, 1280x886px
>>81477356
I mean, this is closest to canon that what /hst/ reads so.
>>
>>81477319
posting in this shit general and waiting for the end to come
>>
>>81477319
I watched Zootopia
it was cute.
and this davekat drama has kept me entertained for the past few days anyway.
>>
>>81474531
That was me on at least one occassion. A lot of people thought Breath had something to do with freedom or some bullshit like that. Disgusting.
>>
File: Capture.png (53KB, 643x452px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
53KB, 643x452px
So it looks like there will be all-new music for the Flashes after all.
https://twitter.com/hamesatron/status/717213520241299456
>>
>>81477418

At least they didn't give him bloodskin, I guess.
>>
Remember when John/Gamzee was canon because Hussie said so
>>
>>81477418
davekat is comfy
I hate it when people write dave as an alpha yaoiman and karkat as a girly crossdresser waiting to be raped though.
>>
>>81477082
don't even try, took me 3 days to read everything from game over to now with only about 4 available hours each day, so 12 hours I guess
>>
>>81477319
Steven Universe, Wander Over Yonder and some random short animus
>>
>>81477476
Paperseverywhere said that the leaked track was fake a few days ago

I think ipgd said toby was involved, so I guess he's one of the 4.
>>
>>81477418
>Ikimaru ships Terezi and Karkat to death
>Hussie hires her to draw a DaveKat panel
JUST
>>
File: justfuckitup.jpg (22KB, 487x532px) Image search: [Google]
justfuckitup.jpg
22KB, 487x532px
>>81477476

20 minutes remix of hussie furiously fapping and crying during a violent diarrhea screaming homophobics and racists slurs
>>
>>81477498
They kissed once
Which is more evidence then we have for Davekat
>>
>>81477576
She's also a big davejade shipper
>>
>>81477576
>>81477602
I didn't know Ikimaru was homophobic.
>>
>>81477498
Remember all those times Hussie said something was canon outside of the comic
That's not a joke, he's done that all the time
>>
>>81477210
those were good ones

who wrote that d&d one again, he was good
>>
>>81477476
huh, well it's a shame some great tracks are gonna go to waste. But maybe Hussie will use some of them for Act 7 or hell even Hiveswap because letting them go to waste is dumb as hell
>>
>>81476951
Jake went on and on about he doesn't want to be in a relationship when talking to gcattavrossprite
>>
>>81477623
She ships Dirk/Jake though.
>>
>>81477498
>davekat deniers still exist
>>
File: 1356086295961.png (225KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1356086295961.png
225KB, 480x640px
>>
>>81477664
I didn't know Ikimaru was homophobic and a rape apologist.
>>
>>81477576
I sent her the vine yesterday and she just sent me back a picture of a piece of paper with "DaveKat sucks!" And her signature to make us laugh. She's a kind person.
>>
>>81477319
fanfic mostly
i have a lot of good stuff bookmarked
nothing like crying over dumb romance and character exploration
>>
>>81477553
>toby was involved
dammit not again
>>
File: flapjack.png (74KB, 211x198px) Image search: [Google]
flapjack.png
74KB, 211x198px
>>81473236
our memes fucking suck
>>
>>81477767
Well why do you think Reddit likes them?
>>
Reminder that MSPA is going to crash the instant the flash is published and you won't be able to see it for a day
>>
>>81477644
Writefuck
>>
>>81477762

Whatever he do, i hope he uses. A remix of ASGORE.
>>
>>81477319
I've been reading the Problem Sleuth books again, which I somehow hurt my wrist doing.
>>
File: 1420567819904.jpg (115KB, 998x974px)
1420567819904.jpg
115KB, 998x974px
>>81477706
Well this reply sounds a little cringy, anon. Don't try too hard.
>>
>>81477476
So much for Noirscape. It would have been perfect for multi-Jack shenanigans.
>>
I've been reading more of BKEW's stuff, and other than inversion I kinda like his ideas.

It's a shame, because he is basing all his theories on the key idea that Hussie actually gives a shit about Homestuck and won't just throw an anti-climactic anti-joke ending because life doesn't have a climax or some shit.
>>
>>81477319
Reading bits of the comic, watching flashes and listening to the soundtrack, drinking, looking at fanart, thinking about the comic, etc. Basically being 100% absorbed by homestuck and maximizing my hype

https://youtu.be/2JJJTSs_JeA
>>
>>81477804
It would be nice if Hussie wasn't averse to distributing via torrent.
>>
>>81477843
I'm sorry, it was just a joke.
>>
>>81477861
It's what I always say. I would read the Homestuck that exists inside BKEW's head. It's bound to be much better (and, overall, more cohesive) than the shit we're getting.
>>
>>81477861
Wasn't inversion basically confirmed when calliope was talking about alpha rose being able to do voidy blackout stuff?
>>
>>81477804

Nah. It will be fine. He's setting it all up. Probably the reason the MSPA forum are down.
>>
im so pissed
whyd he have to pick a wednesday
im at class from 8 in the morning until 9 at night
im gonna miss one of the most important events of my life because of glubbin bio lab!
>>
>>81477661
>listening to Jake's bullshit
>gets a boner seeing Jasprosesprite
>>
THE GAMES

WILL

NEVER STOP

THE GAMES WILL NEVER STOP
>>
>>81477880
It's a shame people actually send her asksand make blogs/posts accusing her of this.
>>
>>81477912
Cascade crashed Newgrounds, lad. Newgrounds.
>>
File: 1435907409057.jpg (124KB, 960x720px)
1435907409057.jpg
124KB, 960x720px
>>81477918
>i'll probably be at work when it hits
>>
>yfw the EoA6 flash is a flash game
>>
>>81477905
I think it more goes to show that Rose specifically failed in her quest.
>>
>>81477918
Skip school, dunkass. This is a once in a lifetime historic event.
>>
>>81477957
Oh god no.
>>
>>81477918
I'm just hoping we don't get the flash tonight at 0:00h because today I'm sleeping with my boyfriend. Damn, why did I assume the flash would be updated following the same pattern as the updates from this last week?
>>
>>81477948

Homestuck fandom is not at its peak anymore.
>>
>still denying that Davekat is canon
>not bitching that Davekat is going to be endgame
>>
>>81477948

Years ago, at the height of Homestuck's popularity.
>>
>>81477948
But Homestuck wasn't dead
>>
>>81477948

The Newgrounds servers back then most likely had lower bandwidth than mspa.com has today, and the fanbase has shrunk since then. I doubt it will be that much of a problem.
>>
>>81478001
It's not at its, peak, no, but Cascade wasn't the peak either, and it is about at Cascade levels right now. Bigger, actually. Check Google trends.
>>
>>81477941
What, are you serious? I'm sorry, I didn't know that.
>>
>>81477813
this
i've been hoping since my first walkthrough that the track which will be used in eoa6 will have a shitton of motifs like descend and asgore will be one of them
and it will be used in the battle with condesce
>>
You know, being a JohnDave shipper, I thought I would get upset with DaveKat being canon. Then I realized why: I only ever cared for John, not much for Dave.

So as long as JohnRoxy or JohnRezi becomes canon, I don't give a fuck what happens to Dave.

Anyone else in the same boat? Like caring for just one character in a ship.
>>
I hope he does at midnight so it will be the very first thing I'll see in the morning when I wake up, rather than having to wait a whole day of work and risking it to come out before I get off work
>>
>>81477948
This fandom is as good as dead
>>
File: 1363208453834.png (311KB, 600x531px) Image search: [Google]
1363208453834.png
311KB, 600x531px
>>81478006
Begone, demon.
>>
>>81477995

Because you're a faggot
>>
>>81477926
THE GAYS

WILL

NEVER STOP

THE GAYS WILL NEVER STOP
>>
>>81477905
nah. callie just said that there is often overlap in the kinds of powers different classpects can manage. in that case, as a seer of light, rose could make it impossible to be seen, in the same way roxy can steal the nonexistance out of something to make it real, or in a more broad sense how someone with power over water can remove all the moisture from a person

inversion, as knife-eyes describes it, is a complete polar shift from one classpect to its 'opposite', like some sort of re-speccing mechanic
>>
>>81478037
This fandom is. The old fans. But there's a swelling new generation of children who obsess over it the way we did, and it's just as large.
>>
>>81478026
Yeah. It happened a lot more last summer, but it's been a thing for a while now.
>>
>>81477918
>boyfriend has to go to a doctor's appointment in the morning so if it drops then I'll have to wait until he gets home
>I have work in the evening so if it drops then he'll have to wait until I get home
>I have to hope it'll drop after before 4:15 or we're both fucked

>>81478001
Odds are even the people who dropped it want to see how it ends.
>>
>>81478001
Peak or not, the fandom is bigger than during Cascade. But the servers should be better so I doubt there'll be a problem with that.
>>
>>81477982
too much to skip
i cant
ill just have to suffer
>>
DAVEKAT NO ES CANONICO CABRON
>>
So I stopped reading during the megapause and want to finish when the finale comes. Problem is I hardly remember anything that happens, especially pre-A6. What's the best source of powering through summaries?

http://rafe.name/homestuck/

I found this and it seems good, are there any faster easier ways to get the jist of whats happening?
>>
File: 1437365845603.gif (12KB, 650x450px)
1437365845603.gif
12KB, 650x450px
>>81477319
I'm re-reading the entirety of Homestuck from the beginning cus' I promised myself I would once it was ending. This is how far I've gotten, I've been saving conversations and panels that stuck out to me and were funny, I'm kind of considering of making a series of "Homestuck: In Retrospect" threads and posting everything I've got from the beginning. But that sounds kinda like it'd only be fun for me and the threads would probably get deleted so I'm probably not gonna bother.
>>
>>81478134
Do it, motherfucker, you will regret it for the rest of your life. You won't remember another day in class. You will remember the end of Homestuck. You'd have no choice but to skip if you came down with dick flu and kept shitting out of your dick.
>>
DAVEKAT IS ENDGAME
>>
that davekat is canon is simply no longer up for debate

now we must speculate on when they'll break up, or if they gave already
>>
>>81478146
Ey, señor, the fuck you say about my ship?
>>
>>81478185
see: >>81478174
>>
>>81478161
I'd be really interested in that, you should go for it, you'd make this Anon happy
>>
Any HSG veterans here? Did you anticipate Homestuck getting this bad back then? What did you hope for instead?
>>
>>81477725
Pics or it didn't happened
>>
>>81478190
PINCHE PENDEJO TU BARCO ES UNA MIERDA
>>
Question, because I'm drawing a blank here - has the comic ever shown Sollux get fucked by the Vast Glub, or no?
>>
>>81478149

You should probably just reread all of it. If you binge you'll be done by 4/13.
>>
>>81478227
I hoped for more SBURB shit. God I was so naive.
>>
>>81478261
We saw him dead after the Vast Glub.
>>
>>81478190

Se hay davekat soy contra
>>
File: 1424903592579.png (33KB, 523x389px) Image search: [Google]
1424903592579.png
33KB, 523x389px
>>81478261
The Vast Glub fired off just as Sollux entered. He died and Feferi gave him a kiss to go to one or both of his dream bodies.
>>
File: 1450743252405.gif (1MB, 446x270px) Image search: [Google]
1450743252405.gif
1MB, 446x270px
Was shipping a big thing prior to Homestuck? Whenever I see people 'shipping' things in other media I always think Homestuck rubbed off on them or something.
>>
>>81478227
We expected it to be over in 2012 or 2013.
>>
File: 1438406407960.png (244KB, 1016x717px) Image search: [Google]
1438406407960.png
244KB, 1016x717px
http://mspfanventures.com/?s=13562&p=1
>>
File: 1370619442818.gif (163KB, 613x781px)
1370619442818.gif
163KB, 613x781px
Could someone please explain to me what the deal is with IPGD or whatever their name is.

What did they do that garnered so much vitriol?
>>
>>81477813
Kinda doubt it, but I wonder if he will make a version of megalovania for Hiveswap. One with lyrics just like this one would be neato https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2Eru52dsus

Or hell maybe an orchestrated version or something, there is a lot of possibilities and it would be pretty cool.
>>
>>81478161
I'd also like to see this. Do it, anon.
>>
>>81478312
oh god is there an archive of old HSG threads? like 2011?
>>
>>81478146
Petit rappel amical que Davekat est confirmé.
>>
>>81478227
What happened to this comic was fucking unbelievable to us. The sharp decline in quality, the 7-year lifespan, we didn't even consider it.
>>
>>81477941
tumblr sucks and that art is gorgeous btw
>>
>>81478057
rose did act like a witch of void during their session though

>in that case, as a seer of light, rose could make it impossible to be seen,
those aren't seer powers. seer powers is being psychic and seeing other lifetimes and junk
>>
>>81477690
Yeah, so is John/Gamzee then
>>
>>81477995
>>81478067

Maybe if you faggots sucked less cock you'd have more free time for comics.
>>
>>81478318
She keeps saying Davekat is canon to piss hsg off
She's also pretty close to Hussie and people think they're dating
>>
>>81478286
>>81478307

Right, but it never showed the "psychic shockwave" or anything. It was left for implication?

Thank god, I thought I was going crazy, because I thought I saw it, and it looked really cool, but when I tried finding it, I couldn't, so I thought I was going bonkers.
>>
File: 1454677638628.png (31KB, 644x449px) Image search: [Google]
1454677638628.png
31KB, 644x449px
>>81478327
>>81478206
Alright, we'll see how it goes. After Homestuck ends, of course.
>>
>>81478371
seer powers in homestuck is 'powers related to the concept of seeing' above and beyond just psychic visions. even when rose used her powers to read the cueball's answer, it was described more like making the cueball transparent rather than x-ray vision
>>
>>81478190
>shipeando davekat
Vete. Vete ahora mismo y ni pienses en volver.
>>
>>81478318
IPGD was an HSG artist who did a bunch of horrible fetish porn (babyfucking, vomit, piss drinking, that sort of thing) and became friends with Andrew because she sent him a horse dildo and drew Damara sprites and stuff.
She's a big Davekat shipper (obvious, given her taste in fetishes), and asked him to draw a thing saying it's canon.
>>
>>81478318

She's a longtime tripfag from these threads and creator of obscene fetish porn who sent Hussie a horse dildo and somehow ended up in his inner circle.

She's the one who convinced Hussie to drop Karkat/Terezi for Davekat, according to herself. Most of her time recently has been spend trolling these threads about it, including filming Hussie signing a note that says DAVEKAT IS CANON.

She's pretty cool other than that.
>>
File: 1331292261198.png (145KB, 442x538px)
1331292261198.png
145KB, 442x538px
>>81478227
I was hoping for more of an Acts-1-4 feel from Act 6 after the Alpha kids showed up, but the introduction of the dancestors made it apparent that wouldn't happen. Those walkarounds, Ministrife, and the Trickster arc were the first really huge letdowns for me storywise. I didn't anticipate it getting this bad until it was already too late - Vriska's-back-and-taking-over-the-fucking-story-again retcon was the absolute last straw, and even then Jasprose and Davepeta shat on that straw. I don't even know how I fully feel about the components of English thing other than mild disgust that BKEW got something really absurd right.

All I really wanted was for all the B1 and B2 kids to meet up and for Slick to fulfill his dibs on English (which is happening in the most disgusting copout way) so guess I can't say Homestuck didn't deliver on my meager expectations. I didn't theorize anything interesting or anticipate anything outlandish because I figured Hussie'd just fuck with my expectations anyway.

>>81477995
If your boyfriend wouldn't understand why the fuck are you even dating him
>>
>>81478318
She's Hussie's handler.
>>
>>81478488
>IPGD
Spoken like a true redditor.
>>
>>81478308
are you
are you fucking dumb

like, modern "shipping" is as old as star trek and star wars and shit
>>
>>81478308
Of course, it's been a fandom staple for decades. Women used to write Kirk/Spock slash and publish them in fan magazines.
>>
>>81478488
>>81478495

Wait, so if I send Hussie a horse dildo, and some of those ayy lmao fleshlights, I can have input on the comic?

Quick, someone start a kickstarter!
>>
>>81478495
>She's pretty cool other than that.

Not really, she's a massive attention whore, especially after the whole thing where she's begging people to shitpost because she got banned. She barely arts anymore and the most she contributes now is trying to push her shitty ship.
Chaz is better
>>
>>81478507
>If your boyfriend wouldn't understand why the fuck are you even dating him
He would understand and he would watch the flash with me, but that's not what I want.
I want to spend hours closed in my room replaying the flash and nerdgasming over it on the internet.
I can't do that if I've planned a date with him.
>>
>>81478146
VAI TOMAR NO SEU CU SEU FILHO DE UMA PUTA
>>
>>81478318
She's the one who organized the HSG horse dildo thing. She's a zoophile who's super into horse dicks and is fucking hussie right now.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (7KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
7KB, 320x180px
>>81478318
What's her problem with gay deers?
>>
File: BRadsSaveCrow.png (2KB, 242x168px) Image search: [Google]
BRadsSaveCrow.png
2KB, 242x168px
>>81478404
>girls don't exist

help me find her
>>
File: tfw.png (18KB, 642x163px)
tfw.png
18KB, 642x163px
;-;
>>
>>81478495
It's worth noting that Hussie's inner circle consists entirely of radical wymyn from Tumblr and they absolutely transformed Homestuck into what it is now by mindbreaking him.
>>
>>81478550
What, did she get banned?
>>
>>81478589
haha so self aware and meta.
>>
>>81478582
wasn't that guy a rapist or something
his best track is Gabberstag tee beee 8
>>
>>81478495
>>81478488
That Dildo was from all of us, she mailed it in but we crowdfunded it. Do you guys not remember?
>>
>>81478598
Yes, for blogging all the time.
>>
ipgd calls hussie daddy
>>
>>81478634
Well yeah, that's part of what homestuck does. Are you new?
>>
>>81478495
She was pals with Halftruth and that's how she got his address at all, right? Then she drew him a disturbing SBAHJ book cover and she's contributed some update art. I think their senses of humor just jive - she's in with the Tumblr crowd just enough to not be morally abhorrent to his current sensibilities and she still loves fucking around with the same extreme fetish junk he's fascinated by.

>>81478556
My longdistance boyfriend was visiting when the newest batch of updates dropped and we spent our last day together for a while cuddling and shitposting in HSG.
>>
>>81478634
he was
but he's a good musician
>>
>>81478598
She got banned for shitposting about eating a caramel egg
Which is pretty fuckin weird
>>
>>81478590
IPGD only did the Davekat thing. I don't think she would have changed Homestuck much since she's been a Huss fan since S_O.
>>
>>81478635
it was her suggestion to begin with, I was one of the first people to donate money
>>
>>81478672
>>81478662
i only found him by his collab track with Renard
killme
>>
>>81478635
There was the wolf head too.
>>
>>81478488
>>81478635

So what I'm hearing is that Davekat is HSG's fault.
>>
i also call hussie daddy
>>
>>81478717
I know it was her suggestion, but it's not like she did it alone.
>>
File: 1348107095245.png (26KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1348107095245.png
26KB, 650x450px
>>81478732
Absolutely
>>
Will we hear penumbra phantasm?
>>
>>81478488
How come she didn't get into trouble with the baby thing?
>>
>>81478666
The thing is, my boyfriend is a fucking normie.
>>
>>81478688
>she's been a Huss fan since S_O

not true, i remember she got into homestuck just to mock it and here we are.

imagine if she was the type of person to IGNORE bad things.
>>
File: Barry good.jpg (7KB, 313x320px) Image search: [Google]
Barry good.jpg
7KB, 313x320px
>>81478732
>yfw davekat haters are complaining about tumblr pandering on the board that brought the davekat shipper into hussie's open arms and hollow ears.
>>
File: Dildoquest2011.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Dildoquest2011.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>>81478727
and some fruit gushers and some TAB and a second, smaller dildo
>>
>>81478804
i love us
we do such good shit
>>
>>81478804
and inappropriately timed ham
>>
>>81478778
I think it was a grub. I guess it's weird enough to not actually count. Like the horse dildos don't really advocate actually fucking a horse.
>>
>>81478772
I'm surprised Radiation even still associates himself with Homestuck.

Though to be fair his creation spawned a bigger, more cancerous fandom, so maybe crawling back to Hussie is an improvement.
>>
>>81478778
I don't actually remember her drawing babyfucking. It was probably a grub-fucking drawing, which people don't care about on the same level because weird alien babies don't garner visceral reactions. In any case, she probably expunged it from any relevant sites before the Tumblr crowd started rolling on her.

>>81478788
I'm so sorry.
>>
File: 1458794259221.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1458794259221.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>81478832
>grub
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>Hussie makes a bunch of jokes about characters being fat, having multiple penises, not black, etc
>no response
>Hussie makes a joke about Davekat
>OMG CANON CANON CANON
???
>>
>>81478837
>undertale fandom
>worse than homestuck fandom
lol no not worse
just newer
>>
>>81478837
>I'm surprised Radiation even still associates himself with Homestuck.

Why does everyone say this? It would be kind of rude to pretend he had nothing to with it.
>>
>>81478874
>surprised that fat yaoi fangirls are idiots
???
>>
>>81478874
Davekat is fucking canon, you stupid fuck. The meta is now if that pairing is endgame or not.
>>
>>81478879
It's ten times bigger, that makes it worse.
>>
>>81478874
Those are on his deleted Formspring and probably aren't relevant anymore (except Kanaya being a lesbian because that's self-evident in the comic).
>>
>>81478837
man undertale's fandom is just SU 2.0, which in turn is just 'popular tumblr fandom'.

apart from the equine picture show, nothing could even hope to match homestuck in it's heyday.
>>
File: ikimaru mermaids.png (668KB, 700x1976px) Image search: [Google]
ikimaru mermaids.png
668KB, 700x1976px
>>81478318
Post cute ikimaru's art
>>
>>81478790
Really I remember her talking about Humaninmals a lot, I guess she just liked the S_O stuff.
>>
>>81478929
Such jokes are on twitter as well
>>
>>81478844
Yeah I don't know, I kinda enjoy being a normie. Existence is less painful now.
>>
>>81478874
It's a joke, sure. But the joke's on you.
>>
>>81478874
Something something doesn't count davekat is canon you're a homophobe look at me shitpost
>>
chaz was at the end of the last thread asking for requests
come back chaz
>>
im making a joke

and the joke is you
>>
>>81478973
Do you guys ever have any sort of response other than a variation on "NUH UH"?
>>
>>81478874
Hussie gave us a whole year to let it sink in, and people are still doubting it?
>>
>>81476941
5 in the morning...of the next day unfortunately
>>
>>81478932
Undertale's fandom is definitely more like Homestuck 2.0. Same weird fetish circles and roleplayers and endless character debates. The SU fandom just doesn't have the same feel to it.

>>81478965
True enough.
>>
>>81479036
That'd require them to have any actual evidence other than a babyfucker asking her friend to draw her something.
>>
>>81479036
Do you guys ever have any variation other than DAVEKAT IS NOT CANON? Why would you expect variety in the responses you get?
>>
>birthday is on april 7th
>no homestuck on my birthday again
>only in 2011 and 2013 did i get a birthday update

Fug me man
>>
kickstarter really has a pattern of ruining homestuck, doesn't it
>>
Why did Hussie delete his tumblr
>>
>>81478879
I don't even blame the fandom desu, I just blame Tumblr.
I mean we are part of the fandom and we can be pretty damn autistic at times, but the ones that end up making people attempt suicide steven universe harass artists and even screw up the people behind shows or comics are the ones on tumblr.
>>
>>81478932
MLP isn't really the same because the show has more mainstream appeal and I just realized what I typed
>>
File: 1302543094495.jpg (53KB, 425x282px)
1302543094495.jpg
53KB, 425x282px
>"turns out Caliborn was completely lying to the reader with the puppets and two kids are permadead before that encounter happens"
>>
>>81479092
Their only defense is that Huss makes jokes and that they don't like DaveKat. Maybe a sprinkle or two of "bluh bluh out of nowhere bluh"
>>
homestuck: graveready

>>81479042

why would hussie leave off on a major plot point being emotional yaois. if hes any good now it'd be leading up to something
>>
>>81479106
You'll get an update, anon!

>Then on 4/6, I'll post the END OF ACT 6 animation. That should immediately be followed by 7 days of updates (about 40 total pages),
>>
>>81478874
According to Hussie
>All trolls have two penises
>Vriska is super fat
>Vriska has huge boobs, which is canon
>John/Rose is canon
>All ships are canon
>Johnkat is canon

It's kind of annoying the shrill smugness Davekat shippers have though. Especially recently. It was nothing for hate in these threads yet it's done a complete 180 for no real reason.
>>
>>81479124
ipgd said the other day that he hates tumblr and doesn't browse it anymore for some reason, just like with 4chan too, although I'm not sure if he ever came here on the first place.
>>
>>81479167
/r/Homestuck was linked to these threads, not kidding.
You've got a bunch of teenage girls in these threads now if you couldn't tell.
>>
>>81479167
Don't forget fantrolls, fantrolls are canon.
>>
>>81477816
TASTE
A
S
T
E
>>
>>81479162

Oh! That'll be cool
>>
>>81479208
Post Handias pls
>>
>>81479167
Don't forget "Gamzee is the shortest troll"
>>
>>81479180
He doesn't hate us, he just doesn't give a fuck.
>>
File: The population of HSG.png (16KB, 647x455px) Image search: [Google]
The population of HSG.png
16KB, 647x455px
>>81479199
>You've got a bunch of teenage girls in these threads now
>now
HSG's always been full of teenage girls, speaking as a past teenage girl who made teenage girl friends through it.

>>81479222
Yeah, the direct aftermath of the final battle's a great update to get.
>>
>>81479106
>birthday is on august
>not a single update since 2011
>>
>>81479167
>Vriska has huge boobs
Your waifu is flat Hussie
>>
>>81479199
Quick! Post the John comic!

No, stupid, not freedom!
>>
>>81479240
Right that too.

>>81479199
That explains it. I was wondering from the lack of fetish posts, Roxykittens, and most importantly bowmans.
>>
>>81479199

i think its funny theres people getting legitimately upset about criticism of this ship like it's meaningful and good or something

any other pairing between two male characters could be canon and it'd be just as good or better

aside from perhaps john due to his fine character history
>>
>>81479167
Except those things never happened in the comic while Davekat has.
The level of denial is astonishing.
>>
>Those walkarounds, Ministrife, and the Trickster arc
Man I actually thought all those were really entertaining
>>
>>81479199
There are less girls in /r/homestuck than in /hst/, though.
>>
>>81479294
The Fear the Queer?
>>
File: 1436539544905.png (57KB, 255x330px) Image search: [Google]
1436539544905.png
57KB, 255x330px
Oh god, people are still denying Davekat.
>>
>>81479323
Show me where Davekat happened
>>
>>81478938
As far as I'm concerned, this is canon.
http://ikimaru.tumblr.com/post/117388876720/i-started-this-on-a-whim-then-i-got-sorta-carried
>>
>>81479363
it's Dirk being gay all over again
>>
>>81479323
>Davekat has
I never got that impression tbqh
Then again, I don't ship.
>>
>>81479363
You sound like you dye your hair and have a really high pitched voice, and weigh over 200 pounds.
>>
File: so sorry.png (53KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
so sorry.png
53KB, 540x540px
>mfw I've got 8 days to read through all of act 5 and it's shitty sub acts
I'm not gonna make it.
>>
>>81479325
The walkarounds were pretty funny but Kankri and Cronus existing was the worst thing the comic ever did, and the Trickster arc was fucking hilarious at first but kind of out-of-place and overstayed its welcome. It took like a full fucking month serially. Ministrife was just a clusterfuck, can't agree with you there.
>>
File: Not on Johns watch.png (261KB, 650x3991px) Image search: [Google]
Not on Johns watch.png
261KB, 650x3991px
>>81479294
Always happy to deliver!
>>
>>81479313
That's the thing too, there's not just this "it's canon, fuck Hussie" attitude, it's this deviantart-tier shouting about how canon it is like it's Naruto/Sasuke. Like what the fuck?
>>
When will we see our favorite lovable honk friend again?
>>
>>81479416
Shit, I mean Act 6.
>captcha is 75% street signs
why
>>
>>81476777
lipstick for the lipstick goddess, chainsaws for the chainsaw throne
>>
File: 1299225637864.png (16KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1299225637864.png
16KB, 650x450px
>>81479416
just don't sleep
>>
>>81479460
Yeah, I was about to say
>Act 5
>Shit
A5A1 isn't great, but A5A2 is awesome and I will fight you if you disagree
>>
>>81479442
I agree with John, there. those guys, denying ther right for transgender people to assert their gender identity, something that is essential for them...

Those transphobic assholes had it coming.
>>
>>81479313
How many canon ships have happened in homestuck that are even "meaningful and good"? People wanna fuck each other, and they get together, simple as that. If it's not important to the story it doesn't get dwelled on
>>
>>81479383
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81479511
I like all the acts, in honestly. I usually don't give a shit about any complaints homestuck gets. It's a story, and it's told the way it goes. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>81479518
Dave/Jade
>>
File: HSbyPages.png (77KB, 2950x900px) Image search: [Google]
HSbyPages.png
77KB, 2950x900px
>>81479428
>but Kankri and Cronus existing was the worst thing the comic ever did
Are you kidding? Kanri was fucking hilarious. Great on the nose joke as well as quite a twist on expectation Hussie did, there...

>the Trickster arc was fucking hilarious at first but kind of out-of-place and overstayed its welcome.
It was really short.
>>
>>81479545
>I like everything and don't think critically. :^)

You sound boring.
>>
>>81479352

the general tone of r/homestuck is "us largely white dudes need to remember to be open-minded and progressive"

>>81479459

hell definitely appear in the flash, and if were lucky honk friend's sliver half will be there too
>>
>>81479036
If you read the comic, it is incredibly obvious that Dave and Karkat are dating. It really isn't ambiguous at all.

That vine ipgd made of Hussie was obviously him fucking with you (/co/, that is). The tweets ipgd and shelby made were them fucking with you. They know you read them, and they want to piss you off.

But they aren't lying either. There was literally just a controversy about a creator assuring a gay ship would be canon through leaks and then turning out to have lied. Why the fuck would they do that now.
>>
>>81479456
>Naruto/Sasuke

We can only hope it generates as much crying and screaming when it gets sunk.
Like oh my god, when that happened it was amazing. I slept great for days.
>>
File: sollux cheerios.jpg (57KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
sollux cheerios.jpg
57KB, 500x649px
>>
>>81479416
>>81479460
>>81479557
Oh hell, just end my life.
>>
>>81479511
This. Act 5 was full of story progression and complicated plotlines. Act 6 gradually became less adventure and more drama, eventually morphing into a huge political text-wall straight from a self-righteous Tumblrina.
>>
>>81479585
So what you're saying is /r/Homestuck is filled with numales?
>>
>>81479325
>>81479428
Ministrife only worked as a troll flash in every possible way.
>>
>>81473229
>Andrew might pull a death-of-the-author thing and leave a lot of it vague by the end

Bkew confirmed to be a fucking genius, he got that one theory right
>>
>>81479589
>Why the fuck would they do that now.

You must be from /r/Homestuck if you think Hussie honestly gives a damn. Even according to piggy, the same babyfucker you keep citing, he hates you guys. Upsetting and insulting your crowd is something he'd enjoy.
>>
>>81479135
what is this

source?
>>
>>81479594
Cheerios bee confirmed for being Lord English
>>
>>81479581
>that misread
I said I like all of homestuck (that's what I like to call an opinion, sorry for enjoying things but also not really). When people point out anything shit about homestuck it's usually a different opinion that I disagree with, or a good point that I take into account without it ruining anything for me.
Sorry if enjoying this is boring. I'll try to hate more often. This is 4chan after all. Fuck you.
>>
>>81479428
>It took like a full fucking month serially.
Uh, no, it actually only took 2 weeks, serially.
>>
File: 06866.gif (98KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
06866.gif
98KB, 650x650px
>>81478874
i thought the joke behind davekat was that he made it canon because caliborn shipped it and caliborn is currently in charge of the story
>>
File: trolls bein trolls.png (1MB, 1031x713px) Image search: [Google]
trolls bein trolls.png
1MB, 1031x713px
>>81479428
The fact it was a clusterfuck is why it was so funny though
>>
>>81479589
>Hussie wouldn't cause controversy! It would kill him!

I find it hilarious that fat fangirls think that not only are they that threatening, but that they'll stop buying his merchandise.
Or even better, that Davekat's somehow supported by a majority.
>>
File: 1458865126568.png (198KB, 640x450px)
1458865126568.png
198KB, 640x450px
>2016
>Still being straight

What's your excuse, /hst/?
>>
>>81479557
I was reading the comic aloud for my sister and reading all of Kankri's dialogue killed my throat and I hate him and the things he says so goddamn much on top of him being a joke about hypocritical SJWs and much else, there's no worse character

Yeah, it was really short relative to the comic as a whole but as I literally just stated it was around for a month of updates and it got extremely tiring to read serially
>>
>karkat hid his red blood
>dave hid his red eyes
>now they're hiding their red quadrant
>>
>>81479667
These threads are about being salty and assmad. If you're looking for positivity, check out the subreddit, friend.
>>
>>81479698
I don't like other vaginas I'm sorry
>>
>>81479698
im pan
:)
>>
>>81479685
i-is Vriska actually defending Tavros there?
>>
>>81479675
Crazy theory time.
>Caliborn is using some of Alt Calliope's story telling skills to make the comic seem like it's been written as it always has.
>After she goes up into the green sun and disappears forever, all of Caliborn's retarded edits to the story are erased.
>>
>>81479634
>people still think Hussie likes tumblr after all the dancestors
>>
>>81479698
I'm not straight and I hate the fact that Hussie writes a huge gay singularity just to please fat shrieking harpies with technicolor hair.
>>
File: c=ლ=8.png (16KB, 374x718px) Image search: [Google]
c=ლ=8.png
16KB, 374x718px
>>81479698
none needed. I'm bi
>>
>>81479735
It's like pottery
>>
>>81479750
>everyone is mad, you should be too!
I was silly enough to believe any sort of discussion was the point of the thread.
>>
>>81479735
like pottery

this is why i love davekat
it's such a cheesy romance trope

>>81479768
if you think the dancestors are evidence for who hussie likes and doesnt like, you're not proving anything
he didn't pull punches for any of the fan groups
remember mituna
>>
>>81479668
God damn, really?

Shit, you're right, it did. 19 days actually, so decidedly less than a month but nearly 3 weeks and in all instances just too much.
>>
>>81479776
>Hussie writes a huge gay singularity just to please fat shrieking harpies with technicolor hair.
2 things
1: you're misogynist
2: why do you think that's what he's doing? or are you just prjecting your fears about certain groups onto him
>>
>>81479776
At this point, I don't think it'll happen. I think Hussie likes trolling.
>>
>TG: John, I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, batty boy, backside artist bugger, I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass fudgepacking shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck, and I'm fucked. I suck, and I'm sucked. I rim him, and wank him, and Karkat's had the fucking time of his life.
>>
File: LostForest01_04.jpg (726KB, 1540x1946px) Image search: [Google]
LostForest01_04.jpg
726KB, 1540x1946px
>>81479698
>What's your excuse
BOOBIES!
>>
>>81479844
>1: you're misogynist
Reddit please, go watch other men fuck your wife and complain because a holocaust survivor didn't use proper pronouns when talking to you or something.
>>
>>81479844
Greetings reddit
Piggy sent you
>>
File: 1348723551506.png (139KB, 582x498px) Image search: [Google]
1348723551506.png
139KB, 582x498px
>>81479814
Mituna was great though. He was portrayed sympathetically despite being a loud, obnoxious, brain-damaged, caustic asshole with one of the least readable quirks and he even had a cool girlfriend. HSG loved the fuck out of him.
>>
>>81479844
>you're misogynist
Hello tumblr.
>>
File: 1459212335508.png (102KB, 797x779px) Image search: [Google]
1459212335508.png
102KB, 797x779px
>>81479776
>Hussie writes a huge gay singularity just to please fat shrieking harpies with technicolor hair.
>Hussie writes
>to please

Hussie writes to troll others, and to amuse himself. Nothing more.
>>
>>81479776
>I hate the fact that Hussie writes a huge gay singularity just to please fat shrieking harpies with technicolor hair.
He is not doing to please them.
He is doing it because he find it's funny.
>>
>>81479862
Tbh I would suck Karkat
(As long as he doesn't look like tumblr karkat)
>>
>>81479844
Holy cunt this post is serious, isn't it?
>>
File: cptMIOF.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
cptMIOF.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>81479844
>1: you're misogynist
>>
>>81479776
Question: Has any joke Hussie made on twitter or formspring ever come to actually pass or be true?
>>
>>81479844
You either forgot an article or you didn't know misogynist is a noun.
>>
>>81479752
L O N D O N
No wait, this is a hs thread so you are probably a crazy fucked up person like ipgd
>>
I like how these redditors think by coming here and saying suck it up Davekat is Canon is gonna make anybody who was aganist here like it. If anything you're just making more people hate it.
>>
>>81479884
Mituna was the most accurate of all the stereotypes
>>
>>81479882
>>81479876
fuck reddit
i hate reddit

>>81479896
i suppose i am tumblr though

>>81479915
as a heart attack

>>81479965
i forgot an article
or gave up weiting "misogynistic"
could be either
>>
>>81479844
Found the fat shrieking harpy with technicolor hair.
>>
File: Hussiemom.jpg (422KB, 836x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hussiemom.jpg
422KB, 836x800px
>>81479954
yeah.
>>
File: davenep.png (314KB, 861x717px)
davenep.png
314KB, 861x717px
post your favorite rarepairs
>>
Hussie's eggplant colored penis

GEEP GEEP
>>
>people still think that if davekat had anything to do with the readers, it was for the shippers, rather than to irritate the antidavekat shippers
you suckers are putty in his hands.
>>
>>81479754
peter pan? :0
>>
>>81479971
I'm from here and I hate Davekat, I just like watching people get mad about things more than I hate Davekat
>>
>>81479988
Then go back to tumblr and whine about how lego is transphobic or something you backwards twat.
>>
>>81480005
>>
>tumblr and reddit everywhere
Jesus christ, what the fuck happened
>>
KANAYA WILL DIE AND ROSE WILL DATE JOHN

JOHNROSE WILL RISE FROM THE ASHES MARK MY WORDS
>>
>>81479988
Vfan put your trip back on
>>
>>81480041
i like how you don't argue against me, you just call me a twat
gg 4chan
>>
File: 1458305542225.gif (3MB, 400x314px) Image search: [Google]
1458305542225.gif
3MB, 400x314px
>>81480068
>>
File: Untitled.png (10KB, 514x94px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10KB, 514x94px
>>
how did nepeta fit into a hearth player, what problems she had with a divided self? We can clearly see it with dirk but i did not get much of it for nepeta. Also, what part of her makes her want to go fight against lord english? Thanks
>>
>>81480078
ipgd keeps leaking/confirming shit here and then publicly tells people to tell us shit when she's banned.

You do the math
>>
>>81480041
>then go back to 4chan and whine about how your fedora collection is too small and how fucking little girls shouldn't be illegal
I can't believe people still believe boogeymen.
Also to stay on topic, which characters that aren't Mituna would browse 4chan? I feel like Dave would enjoy /mu/
>>
>>81480087
why the fuck would i put on vfan's trip
>>
>>81480081
More delusional than DaveJade
>>
File: Sassacre Nepeta.jpg (339KB, 1100x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sassacre Nepeta.jpg
339KB, 1100x800px
>>81480005
>>
>>81480005
Great, now I want them to become very good friends
>>
>>81480005
>>
>>81480117
Hussie hadn't thought up anything related to the Heart aspect until after Nepeta was dead.
>>
File: 1459186026305.gif (276KB, 1064x2165px) Image search: [Google]
1459186026305.gif
276KB, 1064x2165px
Goddamnit
>>
>>
>>81480129
Sollux would go on /v/ and /vp/, switching between trying to discuss stuff and the type of single-post shitposting that leads to threads dying.
>>
>>81480178
But we're not talking about genders.
>>
>>81480134
Well that's pretty easy, since DaveJade is endgame
>>
>>81480117
I don't think Nepeta get to explore her classpect much.

She is a rogue of Heart, a passive class, though. So maybe she helped out Aradiabots organise themselves.
>>
File: davevris.png (172KB, 540x452px) Image search: [Google]
davevris.png
172KB, 540x452px
>>81480005
Davevris could've been good. Like, if Terezi stuck with trolling John and Vriska picked a human to talk to and it was Dave

They could've been interesting imo
>>
>>81480178
Have we ever had Democracy? What was that like?
>>
File: image.gif (186KB, 650x650px)
image.gif
186KB, 650x650px
>>81480005
does his count as jadenep
i can't find any jadenep right now

>>81480129
all of them would be familiar with it
rose would tripfag on /lit/ and would anon on /d/
dave would just post original stuff on /mu/ with little fanfare
and post his comics on /ic/
jade would post so much furry porn
john would visit once get freaked out and leave

they'd go to /co/ for problem sleuth general
>>
>>81480164
This, which shows again that classpect information came too little, too late.

It's also very annoying that classpects are directly related to character arcs and personalities now, which makes them predictable.
>>
>>81480134
Remember, DaveJade's the only ship that makes any sense.
>>
>>81480210
The top-dog coolkid nerds, and the early start on blackrom. It'd be pretty cool actually.
>>
>>81480005
Jakeradia anyone?
>>
>>81480233
>still no porn of it.
>>
>>81480005
dave/eridan

equikat

erikar
>>
>>81480129
John and Jake would definitely browse /tv/. John would try to argue why Con Air is kino.
>>
>>81480255
Then a transition into red later maybe?
Constantly flipping back and forth.
Shit, now I want to write something for this. Damn it.
>>
>>81480117
Someone could probably fan wank up some meta thing about her being in character most of the time and depicted out of character a lot of the time. Also her last name looks like legion.
>>
File: 1330303292862.gif (535KB, 1395x3620px)
1330303292862.gif
535KB, 1395x3620px
>>81480215
mostly in-depth lore talk done between 3 and 5 AM

there was this one anon who would always arrive around 6 and completely shit up whatever conversation we had going.
>>
>>81480237
Motherfucker, I wrote up multiple paragraphs on why DaveJade is the best ship and I still think anyone who supports it is delusional.

Here, I saved it, I'll post it again:

DaveJade is the only good relationship in all of Homestuck, and here's why:

Both characters built on each other in a constructive way. Dave's primary issue is that he has to be the coolkid. In most conversations, he's perpetually defensive, trying to prove that he's really that cool. It's only with Jade (and Terezi, I suppose) that he's willing to drop the facade even a little. Yet nobody except Jade (and maybe Terezi, though it's hard to say what level of irony she was operating on) actually believes for a second that he is cool. The fact that Jade accepts it is what allows him to let his guard down while talking to her. She enables him to move out of his shell and become his own person.

On the other hand, Jade has enormous potential, but no one but Dave recognizes it. Rose mostly ignores her, except for when she wants a prediction, and John regards her as his silly friend but not a whole lot beyond that. Only Dave sees that, with some help, she could become something far greater than she is, and he dedicates a lot of time to helping her achieve that. Look at the client/server relationships: Rose is pretty hands-on with John, but is more concerned with figuring out the game mechanics than helping John out. Dave pretty much leaves Rose alone after she enters, since he knows she'd find being treated like she can't handle herself patronizing. John doesn't really get a chance to do anything with Jade beyond placing the initial entry equipment. But Dave spends a lot of time trying to help Jade figure things out and get situated.

Basically, Dave and Jade compliment and complete each other. No one else in Homestuck has that kind of relationship.
>>
>>81480259
>conflict of boners due to scary robots being a sore sunbject, and blue archeological dames being his cup of tea
>>
Will Lord English's final power be erasing time?
>>
>>81479724
Well there's your problem. You're not actually supposed to read Kankri's dialogue when he goes on those rants, you're just supposed to chuckle and move on.

Instead of reading it aloud you should've just told your sister "Kankri spews a bunch of hypocritical SJW bullshit, moving on..."

Seriously though, how do you read the entirety of Homestuck aloud? That would make me want to hang myself real quick.
>>
File: 02295.gif (39KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
02295.gif
39KB, 650x650px
>>81480117
She predicted all canon ships happening in the story.
>>
Will Rose be a good aunt to all her freakish dog nieces and nephews
>>
>>81480298
that was not the picture I meant to post
>>
>>81480302
Don't forget they've got good porn
>>
>>81480338
the best aunt
oh man can you imagine how good rose would be with kids
>>
>>81480327
Shit, it eventually becomes literally illegible because you're not supposed to read it.
>>
>>81480302
>I still think anyone who supports it is delusional.
>>
>>81480329
she predicted all possible ships. her wall contained every possible quadrant arrangement of the twelve trolls, except clubs because she found them boring
>>
>>81479844

Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>81480309
BUT WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? YOU CAN'T ERASE TIME IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.
>>
>>81480394
Not to mention there are a decent number of jokes revolving around typing quirks in the first few acts that don't work at all reading aloud.

Unless you want to stop in the middle of a joke and explain the typing quirk thing I guess, but that kinda kills the humor.
>>
>>81480443
IT JUST FUCKING WORKS
>>
>>81480338
No. But Roxy will be a great grandma.
Or aunt.
Grandmaunt?
>>
>>81480411
Anon. She only cared for red and pale ships before she entered the meteor.

KatNep is happening.
>>
>>81480329
I'm not much for KatNep, but it's a shame they didn't at least become pals over their shared interest in quadrants and their applications.
Being just friends might've even added something to the tragic Heart thing, but I guess Eridan already had that going on.
>>
>>81480482
>with the current endgame ships John is going to be his own grandpa or something
This is gonna be a fucked up family tree
>>
>>81480443
>as he dies, he uses his final power
>in a flash all we know is gone
>and suddenly
>it's back
A young man stands in his bedroom. It just so happens that today, the 13th of April, 2016, is this young man's birthday. Though it was 7 years ago he was given a name, it is only today he will be given a purpose!

What will the purpose of this young man be?
>>
>>81480520
Jerk off
>>
>>81480520
==> become...A GANGSTAR
>>
>>81480117
Well given her place as a rogue of heart, you could tie the passive aspect of the class to her passive nature with her feelings when she was alive. She notes in her tea party with Jasproseprite that she was always too afraid to act on her feelings, for fear of what others would think of her. Considering she was one of the most widely well liked trolls, given her positive nature, it's an understandable shortcoming you can see in people where they're afraid to act on their own feelings due to the influences of others.

You could tie that in with the whole heart aspect in a number of ways, the obvious one being that self discovery that having and acting on your own feelings is a good thing within reason, just as it is to help others who are going through similar issues. You could say it was beginning to be touched upon in her interactions with Jasperosprite, however the aforementioned sprite was rather biased in that instances, even if what they said was true. One of the big issues here is that it's not really clear what heart players do, considering the one we see the most of in Dirk is the one causing the most issues with his group of friend's feelings, although he did handle Dave's issues with Bro very well. Either way, there doesn't seem to be anything conclusive about their role so we can only speculate.

As for why she wants to go fight Lord English, probably just a feeling of wanting to help her friends, mixed with her hunting tendencies.
>>
>>81480520
>post yfw Lord English uses Bites The Dust
>>
So, what's the status of Hiveswap?
It ded?
>>
>>81480496
I don't think their interest in romance overlapped much though. Nepeta was a shipper, she liked romance because of the people in it, while Karkat was more interested in the abstract role they played in Troll society.
>>
>>
>>81480520

Ass medical specialist
>>
>>81480520
Smelling zoos
>>
>>81480476
BUT WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW DOES LORD OF TIME WORK I NEED TO KNOW!
>>
>>81480555
worse

it's 2d
>>
>>81480518
Actually, John would be his own father (Jade with Dave, Dave's mom is Roxy, Roxy's with John)
Roxy would be both a grandma and an aunt, and Jade's mom would be her sister.
Dave would be married thus to his sister, and his mom would be his sister.
>>
>>81480555
Officially, still in progress.

Unofficially (i.e. according to /hst/), it ded.
>>
>>81480555
It's still alive
But it's 2d now
>>
File: 1435684231794.png (278KB, 470x440px) Image search: [Google]
1435684231794.png
278KB, 470x440px
>>81480554
>>
>>81478488
>piss drinking
Go on then.
>>
>>81480520
>John: Read Problem Sleuth 2
and then the rest of the comic is that.
>>81480561
I know that much, but it would've been neat for him to go on about all the ways quadrants work while she learns which applications would work best. Him critiquing some of her odder pairings, while stating situations where it could happen.
>>
>>81480233
>Problem Sleuth General

My biggest regret about being an mspaint fan is not being here for the PS adventure, I bet it was awesome.
I would probably just shitpost all the time about Sleuth Diplomacy tho
>>
>>81480581
>Dave finally living the dream by having MILF sister
>>
>>81480555
Nah, still being worked on, the head writer occasionally makes giddy tweets about how good he thinks it is
I mean fuck it's probably gonna be hilarious if anything, at least
>>
>>81480518
Toby's cover of 'I'm My Own Grandpa' is gonna be the song that plays during the EOA7 flash. you can quote me on this
>>
>>81480573
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, HOW DOES NO ONE UNDERSTAND HOW BEING LORD OF TIME WORKS? IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF EXPLAINING IT! IT JUST WORKS!
>>
>>81480581
>jade with dave
>endgame ships
pick one.
>>
>>81480581
>Jade with Dave
DELUSION
>>
>>81480628
I pray that it's as good as Secret of Monkey Island, but I'll be happy so long as it's at least as funny as LeChuck's Revenge
>>
>>81480180
I love the attention to details on this one
>>
King Crimson is totally what a Prince of Time's powers would be, not a Lord's.
>>
>>81480634
He wouldn't be his own grandpa. For that to happen your dad has to marry your daughter.
He'd be his own father (sister's husband's mother's husband)
>>
>>81480581
>Jade with Dave
The one issue I have with the retcon is that JaneDave is even less of a thing, and that John and Dave wont swap Hot moms.
>>
>>81480520
Poopsmell Zoolord
>>
>>81480671
>Endgame ship: Dad/Casey
>>
i want dave to just fuck his mom already. god damn it, the dude loves milfs, he totally has a mommy fetish, just let him fuck his mom already
>>
>>81480575
>>81480593
>it's 2d now
Oh wait, you're serious?
Oh dear, I looked it up and I'm not saying it's bad, but...
At least it won't be a choppy mess?

Who am I kidding, this whole train-wreck never left the station.
>>
>>81480615
>>John: Read Problem Sleuth 2
>and then the rest of the comic is that.
i believe it

he's not gonna stop writing
>>
>>81480693
>less of a thing
Anon. He found Jane still hot as fuck and Terezi snitched on him and told John about it.
>>
>>81480710
Anyone have any good content for this ship?
>>
>>81480693
Now JaneDave would be ever more fucked up, though not canon.
In that case, John WOULD his own grandpa (because his mother's husband's mother's husband), and Dave would be his own grandpa as well (because he's married to his father's mother). Unfortunately, there would be no sisterboners for him.
>>
>>81480710
He also totally has a thing for Rose. It's why Jade doesn't have a chance, she's neither a MILF nor related to him.
>>
File: aradia.png (18KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
aradia.png
18KB, 650x450px
After several years, she finally becomes relevant again tomorrow.

It's a weird feeling.
>>
>>81480731
trigger warning: background jadedave and johnrose
http://archiveofourown.org/works/765019
>>
>>81479844
Alright, we had a good run, time to delete the thread
>>
>>81480710
See >>81480581

He'll be fucking A mom and his sister, I think that's a decent consolation.
>>
>>81480768
i know for a fact rose thinks incest is hot, why can't she just convince dave to be on board with it. roxy's totally fucked up too, she'd love it

dave is a savage idiot for squandering the opportunity to fuck a mom and sister. i hate him
>>
>>81480772
If she isn't going to be relevant I will be a bit peeved.
>>
>>81480776
dude you are so late
either tell me how im wrong or go whine somewhere else you pansy
>>
File: when you see it.jpg (1MB, 1943x2751px) Image search: [Google]
when you see it.jpg
1MB, 1943x2751px
>>81480768
Why would he settle for Rose or Roxy when he can make a milf
>>
>>81480802
>rose, dave, and roxy
>constant orgy
>>
>>81480836
it's not settling they're both perfect and related to him, which is what dave needs in a woman
>>
>>81480836
And Jade's already a grandma, which is a doublemilf.
>>
>>81480731
https://archiveofourown.org/works/5609734
>>
I can't believe it's almost over.

I miss History with Homestuck. I wish they'd come back to send us out with a look back.
>>
>>81480774
Read this before. Very solid.
>>
>>81480857
>rose and eventually dave constantly calling roxy mommy
>>
>>81480836
Roxy ain't even a real MILF anyway. Nanna and Grandpa are the only two who have had kids.
>>
>>81480860
Don't worry, he has Karkat.

And they are endgame. You heard me. Canon and endgame.
>>
>>81480866
Also read this before. Really loved it. I'm too on top of this shit, but thank you for good taste.
>>
Does anyone remember promstuck? I remember liking it, even if the Johnkat was dumb when it stopped getting jokey and started getting serious.

Am I misremembering? Was my taste shit?
>>
>>81480898
oh god yes
so cute
>>
>>81480809
>either tell me how im wrong
You don't know what a misogynist is, and you accuse someone of projecting fears even though it's literally stated by the source, albeit in a joking manner.

Frankly, either you are trolling or you are a legitimate Tumblrina.
>>
>>81480904
You know, if Nanna and Grandpa especially had secret other families and kids, what stopped Popop and Grandma from fucking around?
Maybe there are alpha bastards running around, B2 versions of Joey and Jude.
>>
>>81479698
The "straight boy only doing it for the money" gimmick gets over huge on Chaturbate.
>>
REMINDER THAT JOHN "BAKE THE FRUIT CAKES" EGBERT WILL KILL ALL THE GAYS
>>
>>81480898
This reminds me of how much I want to see more interaction between John and Jake or Jane
>>
The thing I like about strilonde incest is the feeling of narcissism to it
Like they know they have the hottest genes of course they'd wanna fuck each other. Nobody else comes close to being as attractive as someone who looks just like them
>>
>>81480999
Too bad, now have five more unfunny conversations between Dave and Karkat about the patriarchy
>>
>>81480946
>it's literally stated by the source, albeit in a joking manner
exactly
why do you think he would joke about it unless he knew that fans were accusing him of it
he's self-aware, he knows what goes on in the fandom
>>
>>81481003
they'd constantly talk about how greek gods/goddesses did it and smirk
>>
What's better.

Troll booty or Troll knockers?
>>
>>81481003
seriously
rose and dave fucking in aus where they're twins is awesome for that reason

they're so self-absorbed but also really insecure so they fuck their feelings and problems away
>>
>>81480302
The thing about Dave/Jade is even in their teasy conversations, things were still entertaining and bearable to read. Unlike like things like Davekat (or hell, most canon ships), them being canon wouldn't ruin anything, there'd be little change in their dynamics.
>>
>>81481019
It's sad, but I can legitimately see this happening after the toxic masculinity conversation concerning Bro and the "I'm confused about my gender" spiel from Davepeta.
>>
>Hussie actually putting incest in the comic
He'd be an absolute madman.
>>
>>81481069
>this latest update was Dave/Jade
better than every pesterlog we had in the last year
What happen
When did Jade get to be the most likeable character in the comic
>>
>>81481021
>why do you think he would joke about it unless he knew that fans were accusing him of it
He can do both things, and you know it.
>>
>>81481101
jasprose/davepeta is happening
>>
>>81481101
>I was fucking your mom for a minute there
>And now you're fucking here
>Heheh
>>
>>81480946
They talking about the assumption that hussie is only doing davekat to pander
Frankly I just think he likes it himself. His two favorite characters, together
>>
>>81481101
he already had Davepeta and Jasprose discuss in no uncertain terms that they have incestuous leanings and that their disgust towards taboos now comes with an off switch
>>
>>81481120
Meh, that's a cop out.
>>
>>81481107
If you went back to 2010 and told me that Jade would become the best character someday I'd call you insane

>>81481130
IT ALL ADDS UP
>>
>>81481136
If he likes it, he'd write it better.
>>
>>81481120
That's barely incest. It's like first cousins fucking. Entry level incest that's legal in most of the world.
>>
>Dave had more funny conversations with Roxy, Rose and even Dirk before he complained about coming out
>Karkat never talked to Terezi, went on an anger tantrum with John, felt better when talking with Kanaya and constantly shits on Vriska

Man, canon ships really do suck.
>>
>>81481055
Troll legs
>>
>>81481111
nine hours, fifteen minutes. just enough time for a full sleep then breakfast.
>>
>>81481136
For someone who likes it, he sure writes it like it's a chore to get through.
>>
>>81481055
Serket thighs
>>
>>81481111
Between a minimum of 9ish hours to 26 hours from now.
>>
>>81481161
>It's like first cousins fucking
it's an infinite set of brothers fucking an infinite set of sisters, and also there's two infinite sets of cats and an infinite set of birds getting in on the action
>>
File: 1459584569154.gif (56KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1459584569154.gif
56KB, 650x450px
>>81481212
YOU
KNOW
THE
FUCKING
RULES
>>
>>81481107
>When did Jade get to be the most likable character in the comic
Well, pretty much all other characters either became bland (Kanaya, Vriska, Jane, John etc.), became irrelevant (Aradia, Sollux etc.), are randumb creations (Davepeta, Jasprose) Or parodies of themselves (Dave, Karkat, Terezi, WV, etc.).
Jade is one of the only characters that developed and still feels like the character she is supposed to be.
>>
>>81481178
Really? That's fugazi.

I have work in 3 hours
>>
File: a1429950408_10.jpg (120KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
a1429950408_10.jpg
120KB, 536x536px
>>
File: 1459204867474.png (212KB, 574x804px) Image search: [Google]
1459204867474.png
212KB, 574x804px
>>81481253
>>
>>81481264
If the recent updates during daytime in the US are anything to go by it's going to be longer.
>>
>>81481236
Is this meant to discourage me from supporting it? Because it's not.
>>
>EOA6 is just half an hour of John killing the gay ships
>>
>>81481374
That would be so based
>>
>>81481107
Jade is a shining light of no-Davekat and fun conversations in a sea of shit.
>>
Jade wants Davepeta's dicknookcloaca
>>
>>81481374
stop wanking you pathetic loser

i hope john comes out as transgender and dates roxy and terezi st the same time and fully supports all his gay friend

just to fucking spite you losers
>>
>>81481411
>in the conversation indicated she only considered Dave to be in that kiss

Jade might be a furry, but she's not into cats.
>>
>>81481411
who doesnt
i just need someone to piss shit and cum in my mouth all at once
>>
>>81481449
>ships gay ships
>calls other people losers

There's enough irony in this post for me to level my smithing to 100
>>
>>81481449
yeah, supporting all his gay friend
will you relax it's a JOKE
i'm a fuckin homo and i think it's funny
>>
File: 1456168623258.png (350KB, 767x850px) Image search: [Google]
1456168623258.png
350KB, 767x850px
>>81481253
>>
>>81481374
John "Unload a Mag In a Fag" Egbert saves the day once again.
>>
I'm scared my retarded sleeping schedule is going to make me miss the update.
>>
anyone have a guess when the update will drop
>>
>>81481578
don't sleep then
idiot
>>
>>81481374
>tosses a blood-covered, traumatized Dave at Jade's feet
>>
File: 1458958783660.png (143KB, 1920x1200px)
1458958783660.png
143KB, 1920x1200px
>>81481564
>>
File: anonsbait.png (23KB, 500x294px)
anonsbait.png
23KB, 500x294px
>>81481449
>>
>>81481620
what in the god damn hell is that
>>
>>81481506
what
what the fuck is wrong with gay ships
>>
>>81481449
>i hope john comes out as transgender
There is literally nothing pointing at that. Having Dave being attracted to dudes out of nowhere was a bit sloppy, but this would be even sloppier.
Do you really hope for sloppy, bad writing? Do you really want the comic to have another asspull?
>>
File: 1361538202952.png (214KB, 809x689px)
1361538202952.png
214KB, 809x689px
>>
>>81481661
I can't tell if you're being stupid on purpose, but given that Reddit is now in these threads, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume you're retarded.
>>
>>81481661
What isn't wrong with gay ships?
>>
>>81481666
yes
all just to spite you
especially because you think this
>Having Dave being attracted to dudes out of nowhere was a bit sloppy
you think it was out of nowhere, and you project your poor understanding of the comic onto it and you're upset because you're stupid
and it's funny
and i would be happy with the ending that i described
so yeah i hope it happens
>>
>>81481661
Nothing.

We have retards still denying Davekat being canon.

And we have others retards like me who moved to the next level and don't want Davekat to be endgame.
>>
>>81481715
im being serious
why am i a loser for liking certain ships just because they're homosexual
>>
>>81481730
you think it was out of nowhere,
Show me any conversation where dave implies he yearns for dude-love before the megapause.
>and you project your poor understanding of the comic onto it
What poor understanding? Tell me, what is Homestuck supposed to be what I don't get?
>>
>>81481762
and then are are retards like me, who mock people for believeing davekat isnt canon, while i think it's already broken up

it was canon on the meteor but it's not endgame
or it's pale
i hope it's pale
>>
>>81481785
>Show me any conversation where dave implies he yearns for dude-love before the megapause.
give me a moment to link every single dave conversation in this thread

be honest with me, please
how much of the comic did you skip
>>
>>81481799
>wanting to cuck Kanaya/Karkat pale shippers
>>
>>81481799
It's pale, good for you.
>>
>>81481769
Maybe if you stopped dyeing your hair and went to the gym more often, the lard would leave your brain and you'd understand.
>>
>>81481838
>how much of the comic did you skip
Literally nothing.
Please provide an example.
>>
>Still replying to the Tumblrina
Come on, fáms.
>>
>>81481864
you're not saying anything
stop spouting memes and like, talk, use your brain, be original
come on
i know you can do it
have a real conversation
>>
>>81481838
Thanks for proving you're utterly retarded.
>>
>>81481254
what about tavros? he's slightly relevant again and he's had a nice bit of development. i'd say he qualifies.
>>
>>81481893
Is it SJW-kun again? It sounds like him
>>
Next thread can we agree to at least to attempt to ignore Davekatfags and Antidavekatfags and talk about ANYTHING else?
>>
>>81481838

what homestuck circle are you from

its not normal here to interpret regular character interactions as your yaois getting passionate onscreen
>>
how much of the comic did you skip lmao
*draws dirk as a black man*
>>
>>81481965
Let's talk about DaveJade
or Jade in general
>>
>>81481892
im not at my computer so it'd take me too long to find it all
but rose and tavros have boh pointed out that he has sexuality issues that he covers up with jokes

he talks about being fanous and notably referenced being fawned over by hot dudes, not chicks

he's bisexual dude
just accept it

he's ironically obssessed with penises
but a core part of dave's character is that wverything he likes "ironically" he actually enjoys
>>
>>81481922
While true, I do have some fear Tavrosprite will end up as a gag character.
>>
>>81477813

>Jack vs. PM
>MEGALOVANIA remix
>done entirely in the Annoying Dog barking soundfront
>ft. sans's talking noise
>>
>>81481799
I'm imagining this slow, multi-page Dave/Karkat lean in like they're about to kiss...only for it to end with a glorious fist BUNP. Diamonds explode out from point of contact.
>>
File: 1388381805474.png (89KB, 542x457px) Image search: [Google]
1388381805474.png
89KB, 542x457px
>>
>>81481965

OK

Vriska mingling with ghost ectoplasm after the plan
>>
>>81481961
>>81481893
my name is "page of blood" thanks
>>
>>81482045
That's cute.

But yeah, fuck endgame Davekat.
>>
>>81481459
Where? I mean she only referenced the Dave half when she was teasing Dave because otherwise it would be a lot to explain at the moment and she had places to be

She never knew nep, but she knows Davepeta is whole new different person than just Dave and from the sound of it she likes them
>>
>>81482111
>them
>>
>>81482005
>but rose and tavros have boh pointed out that he has sexuality issues that he covers up with jokes
I'm pretty sure I know what you are referring to, but I think that was played for laughs, not meant seriously.
>he talks about being fanous and notably referenced being fawned over by hot dudes, not chicks
I'll give you this one. But still, this happened very early in the comic and most people would glare over it. I'm not sure this is what Hussie intended at the time.
>he's bisexual dude
>just accept it
I'm not denying it isn't possible, and Davekat didn't happen. It just came out of the left field for most readers.
>but a core part of dave's character is that wverything he likes "ironically" he actually enjoys
Uh, I don't think this is true. While he has a sincerity problem, this simplifies his character too much.
>>
>>81482147
You're right. It should be IT
>>
>>81480327
After the flash came out I had friends who absolutely loved him and thought he was a nice guy and I couldn't understand it until I realized they literally skipped 95% of the shit he said.
>>
>>81482111
Dave already knows about Davepeta.
Jade even calls Davesprite Dave. Grimbark Jade only considered the Dave part.
Face it, Jade is into Daves exclusively.
>>
>>81482005
>>81482152
I am going to ship you two together.

You fucking qt3.14s
>>
File: fuck this shit.gif (990KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this shit.gif
990KB, 400x225px
if my janitor application gets accepted i swear to god i will ban every single fucker who talks about davekat, mocks it, denies it, praises it, smiles or cries or screams or shitposts about it.
every
single
fucker.
>>
>>81482111
>She never knew nep
They were acquainted.
>>
File: EridanProfile.gif (23KB, 394x482px)
EridanProfile.gif
23KB, 394x482px
Final for Ampora
>>
>>81481661
people associate everything gay here with tumblr and tumblr is a piece of shit. I mean tumblr influenced much more in me becoming racist and homophobic than shitty places like /pol/
>>
File: jade-dave-cuddle.png (140KB, 700x630px) Image search: [Google]
jade-dave-cuddle.png
140KB, 700x630px
>>81478995
hi I'm back and I brought some jave
any more requests? if I don't get it to you in the thread I'll just put it on my blog
>>
>>81482195
Well that just seems to be a problem of skipping over his dialogue from chat one. I mean, I didn't read everything Kankri said, but only once I understood that he was an SJW parody and the mountains of text were the joke.

That said, he could be fun when he wasn't being super preachy. His dialogue with Latula was sweet, and remembering it just makes me more mad that all the Karezi buildup went fuck nowhere.
>>
>>81482220
I love you
>>
>>81482256
Jesus Christ, come to these threads before they literally are about to die.
>>
>>81482221
Yeah, and she didn't like her
>>
>>81482220
Janitors can't ban people dumbfuck
>>
>>81482256
Dave and John being bros
>>
>>81482216
Wait, with the >fat shrieking harpy
Anon pls no
Thread posts: 787
Thread images: 121

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.