[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You think if the joker butfucks/rapes a little boy that gothams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: batma-red_hood-03.jpg (25KB, 510x287px) Image search: [Google]
batma-red_hood-03.jpg
25KB, 510x287px
You think if the joker butfucks/rapes a little boy that gothams legal system will just throw him back into Arkham Asylum.

>DAMMIT JOKER WHEN DOES IT END!?!?!!!
>>
What's the longest Joker's been in jail/Arkham?

Long enough to be tried and given the DP?
>>
>>81460617
>Oh Bats, thats exactly what little Timmy said.
>>
>>81460783
He actually was once given the death penalty but it turned out he was actually innocent and didn't commit the crime he was convicted of, so Batman had to assemble evidence to acquit him
>>
>>81460617
Batman does it all the time, so I don't see why the Joker can't do it.
>>
>>81460840
>getting evidence for someone who deserves the death penalty anyway

He may not be the law, but he doesn't have to interfear with it.
>>
>>81460783
Nobody in Gotham is going to stick it in a clown's pooper, anon.
>>
>>81461440
Maybe if they were into both Coulrophilia
and Hybristophilia
>>
File: 1019253-bueno2_large.jpg (15KB, 300x208px) Image search: [Google]
1019253-bueno2_large.jpg
15KB, 300x208px
>>81461440
You're wrong.
>>
Plot twist: Bruce was molested by the Joker as a boy. He lets him live every time so he can keep coming back to beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>81462999
>Bruce was molested by the Joker as a boy.
Plot twist: He liked it and he lets Joker live in the hopes that he can get in the ass again.
>>
>>81460840

>Joker can only ever be sentenced to death for crimes he didn't commit
>guards at Arkham still on Joker's payroll even though he'll probably kill them anyways
>the cops don't just shoot him in the face on sight

what the fuck is wrong with gotham
>>
>>81463105
>what the fuck is wrong with gotham
Editors and writers who can't let their childhood favorites go and thus come up with increasingly nonsensical cop-outs and handwaves.
>>
>>81460617
http://exhentai.org/g/790078/ce3de51a0e/
related
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.