[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's tonight, and it's a cliffhanger. We won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

It's tonight, and it's a cliffhanger. We won't know who dies until next season. So, who is it gonna be?
>>
Glenn. Catapults Maggie's and Enid's stories forward. Daryl is best off continuing his Dwight... relationship.
>>
From what people who still watch the show tell me, the show uses the memorable deaths from the comics but it's usually a different character who gets it.
>>
>>81406081
>So, who is it gonna be

If the comics are something to be considered, it should be Glenn but we all know it's going be some B-side character instead.
>>
I don't care because if it's really a cliffhanger then I'm dropping this show hard. It was never a really good show to begin with but season 6 made it damn near unwatchable. Negan was the only hope for this show and if they fuck up his introduction then I'm out.
>>
>>81407457

This season as with every season was good when they followed the comics. Once they deviated, it instantly became shit with horrible pacing issues. They already ruined the Saviors and the Jesse/Ron scene with their awful pacing.
>>
go get em,luci
>>
>>81406147
go get em,luci
>>
File: glens_downs_face.jpg (38KB, 374x426px) Image search: [Google]
glens_downs_face.jpg
38KB, 374x426px
Huge Spoiler
Glen gets captured and Negan beats him to death in exchange to save Daryl.
>>
>>81406081
The lucille death won't be a cliff hanger
It ends on Morgan finding the Kingdom
>>
also
Maggie gets shot in the stomach and her baby explodes
its really hard to watch
>>
File: 1320252205363.png (13KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
1320252205363.png
13KB, 223x200px
>>81409929
"really hard"
>>
>>81406081

I'll bet actual money that it's Daryl. They can't actually kill Glenn after the idiotic fake-out that they did last year.
>>
>>81407457

Dude, the hell are you talking about? The last two seasons are as good as the show's been. Everything from the discovery of Alexandria to last week's episode have been almost uniformly good. The show's been getting better and better ever since they left the prison, and now, tonight, they're bringing in the best character from the comics.
>>
any good livestreams for it?
I don't have AMC anymore..
>>
>>81411103

It'll be on primewire.ag a few minutes after it airs on the East Coast.
>>
>>81409892
It ends with eeny meany minee moe and then it switches to the chosen persons POV as negan beats them to death, fade to black, end of episode
>>
I'm glad that fatass doctor chick died. She was annoying as fuck, and I hated her acting.

Plus, she took based Abraham's death. He'll probably die within the first three episodes of this next season like Tyreese.
>>
>>81411190
plz no
>>
>>81406081

Thumb seems someone wrapped his dick with barbed wire
>>
>>81411999
Just Google walking dead season 6 cliffhanger it's pretty much confirmed
>>
>>81406147
>Maggie
she dies tonight from a miscarriage belly buster zombie baby

she's leaving the show, that's why she cut her hair in the last episode randomly.
Because she needed it short for a new role.
she want to do movies now so she's bailing on cable tv
>>
Go get im, luci
>>
>>81414339
>that's why she cut her hair in the last episode randomly
I was assuming she cut her hair in the last episode because Maggie had short hair at this point in the comics, and continues to have short hair to the present.
>>
Who else is glad that Abe is still up and walking?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.