[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally perfect > super computer that knows more than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

>literally perfect
> super computer that knows more than anyone can hope to learn
>hot robo body that is not only perfect, but expendable
>she cant die, but will readily put herself harms way to protect you
>obedient, but has consciousness
> can truly love, its not just programming
Best waifu, try and prove me wrong fags.
>>
>>81386900
She would be if she wasnt dead
Would be funny to see Razor get cucked though
>>
>>81386900
>Spend the whole series dealing with "Can her feeling be real if she's an AI?"
>At the end reveal she's not an AI at all

Bull.
>>
>>81387026
She's not dead, retard

>>81387128
:^)
Perfect waifu confirmed
>>
>>81387210
>Aya spread a computer virus programmed to eliminate all versions of her program. As a result, the Ayahunters all went offline and she faded away. Aya told Razer he would never be alone in that he had a family and she would always be watching over him. Razer refused to believe Aya was truly dead and set out to search the universe for her.
You are as delusional as razor
>>
>>81386900
Why haven't they introduced her in the main comics universe yet?
>>
File: hal aya.jpg (284KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
hal aya.jpg
284KB, 500x737px
>>81386900
best daughteru
>>
>>81387485
Aya was created using a fragment of the entity living inside the central battery of Oa, aka Ion. Shes still alive, she just went home. Had their been a season 2 of the show it would have likely climaxed with Razer (now as a blue lantern) going into the battery to supercharge it in the final fight and discovering Aya inside of it.

Sadly since there isn't going to ever be a season 2 its all just speculation. Though one of the storyboard artists did release a sketch of what Razer would have looked like as a Blue Lantern.
>>
>>81386900
no vagina
>>
>>81388028
they did before the reboot actually.
>>
>>81388811
I thought she was only introduced in the Smallville continuation comics?
>>
>>81388519
>Though one of the storyboard artists did release a sketch of what Razer would have looked like as a Blue Lantern.
pic?
>>
File: aya_warriors_waitress.png (186KB, 531x727px) Image search: [Google]
aya_warriors_waitress.png
186KB, 531x727px
>>
>>81388879
Technically she didn't, but the Interceptor with her as an AI did.
>>
>>81390476
So my original point stands. Why the hell haven't they introduced her into the main comics? Same with Razer.
>>
>>81390566
>Why the hell haven't they introduced her into the main comics? Same with Razer.
they'd probably suck, that's why

they'd get attention for like one arc and then they'd get killed off
>>
>>81388519
>Had their been a season 2 of the show it would have likely climaxed with Razer (now as a blue lantern) going into the battery to supercharge it in the final fight and discovering Aya inside of it.
>giving more attention to the OCs and sidelining Hal and Kilowog yet again

Fuck that
>>
File: Green Lanterns in their off-time.jpg (911KB, 1024x1502px) Image search: [Google]
Green Lanterns in their off-time.jpg
911KB, 1024x1502px
My problem with Aya was that her problem and the Guardians not trusting her was complete shit. Stel has been a Lantern for over 40 years and was fucking amazing at it and he's a robot too. Arisia is best waifu anyways.
>>
>>81391064
They already said that the second season was supposed to be Sinestro Corp and Black Lantern saga, so that would place focus on Hal for a good part of it.
>>
>>81390650
Or worse, they could be cool and faithful to the cartoon, start getting fans, get pushed a little, get "fans" that only understand the memes about the character, get radically changed to please those fans, get pushed harder and harder, while becoming more and more anoying and having nothing to do with the original character.

Learn from the suffering of the Harley fags, do not wish that cool characters migrate to the comics, do not touch the monkey paw.
>>
>>81391189
>Hal's shorts
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.