[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flash thread Seriously, that last episode is in my top

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

File: the-flash.png (1MB, 1200x670px) Image search: [Google]
the-flash.png
1MB, 1200x670px
Flash thread

Seriously, that last episode is in my top ten of the series.
>>
>>81373774
Cavanagh's Thawne is one scary fucker
>>
fuck

i just realized we're on break until mid April
>>
>>81373774
>>81374754
Once Barry called him Thawne everything got GOAT. The best part was watching him get flummoxed when Barry talked to Barry. It was a situation where he wasn't really the bad guy because he knows better to fuck around in time when you're clueless.
Also I get the feeling he suspected Barry was lying to him and created a contingency plan in case his plan failed
>>
Tell me. Do you speed?

For you.
>>
>>81373774
I feel like they dropped the ball with season 2.
There have already been too many twists. Jay is SICK!! Jay is sick because of SPEED DRUGS!! Jay is ZOOM!! Jay is HUNTER ZOLOMON!!
I'm still enjoying the show, but it's like they didn't know where to go after season 1 so they just threw a bunch of shit at the wall to see what stuck. Zoom isn't hyped up, I don't care about him. Him being Jay was predictable but not in a holy-shit-that's-incredible way like Wells being Eobard. It's just "oh I guess he's Zoom then".
That said, the episode where a younger Eobard came back was great. I hope there are more like that.
The best episodes are the ones with Thawne and ones where Barry leaves the lab. Like E-2.
>>
File: Berry Allen.png (103KB, 438x572px) Image search: [Google]
Berry Allen.png
103KB, 438x572px
>>81375557
I didn't mean to write so much

I liked King Shark too!
>>
File: AHSAVEUSFLASH.png (7KB, 541x119px) Image search: [Google]
AHSAVEUSFLASH.png
7KB, 541x119px
So Arrow is about to 100% JUST by offing Laurel
But we've confirmed to see their E2 version soon on flash.
Can Flash save the character?
>>
>>81373774
It kind of showed that Thawne is a way better villain than zoom. Still, really awesome episode. I hope this episode results in him secretly being still alive ;_;
>>
File: 1320246836458.png (31KB, 445x640px) Image search: [Google]
1320246836458.png
31KB, 445x640px
>best episode of the season
>take another break until the 19th

WHY
>>
Want more spooky reverse flash
>>
>>81375818

I just think Jay's actor is pretty boring. Maybe that's because of how he's been written so far, but unless he goes full on HAM in the next episode and fucking nails it, I can't see how I'll take him seriously as a psychopathic monster.
>>
>>81375454
>Once Barry called him Thawne everything got GOAT. The best part was watching him get flummoxed when Barry talked to Barry.

I heard some people compare this episode to the Earth 2 two-parter, where Barry also comes up with a horrible plan that predictably goes off the fucking rails. But in this case it went off the rails and then got resolved in a much more interesting way than with the Earth 2 plot.

>that scene where Barry and Thawne are both trying to threaten/bluff each other
>Barry actually grows a spine and uses his brain for once to play to Thawne's ego
>Cavanagh drops effortlessly back into Wellsobard's character even though he hasn't played him in like eight months

SO GOOD
>>
>>81375901
He'd REALLY have to work though.
>>
>>81375697

Probably another consequence of Barry fucking with time again.
>>
>>81375965
Cavanagh must really like the character
>>
One thing about the Supergirl episode:

I know a lot of people hated it because Barry jobbed (I hated it for the same reasons). But it was super fucking cool to see Barry being smart -- at least, with things that didn't apply to fighting metas.

It honestly felt like THIS was the Barry Allen who would eventually create Gideon.
>>
>>81376166

yeah it's funny that Barry felt more in-character and likeable in that crossover than many of the S2 episodes.

It's just a shame the episode had shitty villains, an anti-climactic fight, and the worst instance of in-universe shipping I've seen.
>>
Even with E2Wells walking around, Thawne almost getting up, and then later actually standing up was hype as fuck.
Even if RV is an obsessed asshole, I actually felt bad for him when Barry threatened that he'd never be able to get home. His face was so mad, sad, and broken.
Not sure how to feel about the sound guy being part of the team. I honestly expected Barry to fuck up the plan, causing the time wraith to lurk around, then have to fix his fuckups, having the time wraith attack. The ending being "hey he's part of the team now but it's w/e" caught me off guard but I'm fine with it I guess.
>>
>Thawne knows there are more speedsters out there

Fucking shit, Max Mercury? John Fox? ACTUAL Jay Garrick? Are we ever going to get to see any of them?
>>
>>81376275
John Fox is worst boy
>>
>>81376275
Well he's from the future, ans so far we know of 5 speeders or eventual speedsters that aren't him.
>>
I know this is a flash thread, but did you guys see the last Legends of Tomorrow.
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>81378434

I don't get how the timeline could stay intact after that.

Ras literally knows who Sara is decades before he actually met her. How the fuck is that supposed to work?

Also, I wished Ras would have some dialogue involving Vandal.
>>
>>81378531
Actually it explains why he took her under his wing even when it was just some random valley girl.
>>
File: 1443120320306.jpg (292KB, 733x494px) Image search: [Google]
1443120320306.jpg
292KB, 733x494px
>>81378434

It was pretty great, which was funny, I was expecting it to be shit because it billed itself way differently than how it actually turned out.

Also Snart continues to be the literal best part of this show. I'm mad that he just got a new hand regenerated rather than getting a badass ice hand in its place
>>
>>81378638
i was surprised that after heatwave said only one of them was walking out of there he didn't freeze off heatwave's legs, so heatwave would have robot legs next time he showed up
>>
>>81378624
>Legends retroactively making arrow better
>felicity still making everything else worse
>>
>>81375965

>Barry actually grows a spine and uses his brain for once to play to Thawne's ego

This was so satisfying to watch.

>Just let me go Thawne, you're like yesterday's news to me at this point
>>
>>81378692
That would have been sick.

But it be really hard for Heatwave to forgive Snart for that. I mean, I think if somebody does that you have the right to hold a grudge against them for the rest of your life.
>>
>>81379106
Nah Heatwave could just melt his hand off later and they'd be even.
>>
>>81378638
LoT is inconsistent as fuck I mean one week the ship can't remove fragments from someones heart another it regrows someones entire hand in a few minutes
>>
>>81379387
Haven't seen LoT yet. But that sounds like a fucking Tardis.
>>
File: IMG_6020.jpg (228KB, 599x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6020.jpg
228KB, 599x428px
As good as the show is, I will say this for it, it got me seriously interested in a comic that I didn't think in a million years I'd ever even consider reading

I mean it's like stupid amounts of fun
>>
>>81376212
He's not a part of the team, he's one of their friends they call from time to time, a regular, not a main character. That's why he said "always a pleasure to work with you" and told them to call him.
>>
So everybody agrees that Harrison Wells is the best character, right?
>>
>>81379838

Cavanagh is far and away the best part of this show.
>>
>>81379838
Which Wells though, there are 3 of them
>>
>>81379890
Thawne > E2 > original?
>>
>>81379944
Exactly.
>>
File: 1459309395380.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459309395380.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>81379838
>>
>>81379777
>Jay Garrick the Flash of World War 2
>CW!Jay said his father fought in the War of the Americas
>Preview of next episode has a kid receiving the helmet from someone
Inteirisdating.
Also, that Flash is swole as fuck, like holy shit, he must be powered by the Swole Force.
>>
>>81379944
In this case, unaltered E1 Wells is my favorite. The way he pleaded for help after the car crash was excellent.
>>
>>81380307
>Bill Wilson
You still in April Fools mode or something?
>>
It would have been nice if instead of masks, they just retained that whole blurry movement thing to hide their faces. It looks so cool.

Have it be like this: the faster you are, the blurrier and scarier you look. So Barry looks scary to normal people, but he looks normal to someone like Reverse-Flash or Zoom. And Zoom looks scary as fuck to Barry and Reverse-Flash and even scarier to normal people because of the speed difference.
>>
File: classic harry.jpg (134KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
classic harry.jpg
134KB, 800x534px
>>81380307
Best performance in my opinion.
>>
How come Barry can time travel which apparently requires FTL movement but most of the time he can only run at like mach 3?
>>
>>81380431
Half the site is still in google plus mode, or at least most of the threads I'm watching are
>>
>>81375668
The Laurel grave scene is for LoT so it could be another timeline
She might not be dead in arrow, we still need to see what's happening with that.
>>
>>81380538
You know the answer
>>
>>81380538
speed force doesn't have to explain shit.
>>
File: barry my ass.png (161KB, 365x374px) Image search: [Google]
barry my ass.png
161KB, 365x374px
>>81380538
>>81380577
>>81380856
>>
>>81380538
He just has to run fast enough for the speed force to kick in and take over, or be under a lot of stress like the two times he's ran backwards by accident.

SPEED
P
E
E
D

FORCE
O
R
C
E
>>
>>81379387
It can keep her alive; but the thing I think growing a hand is different than growing an entirely new circulatory system.
>>
I wish Caitlyn would be a bitch more often, I like the Killer Frost side of her.
>>
>>81381071
How much more trauma do you think she has to suffer to complete her metamorphosis?
>>
How can people legitimately watch shit on CW? Do you watch teletubbies when the Flash isn't on?
>>
>>81380538
because the show is inconsistence with time travel and it's only showed it three times.. Shouldn't this Barry have replaced his older self? On all occasions he's replaced himself.. Now he has a dart? Also the black flash is now a timewraith?
>>
>>81380997
Brah, he regrew an entire hand, including blood vessels, nerves, muscle and bone. It's not exactly a simple procedure, a heart would not be too much of a stretch.
>>
>>81381168

What do you do when you're not shitposting on 4chan? Masturbate to underage girls?
>>
File: talking shit eh.png (520KB, 1083x719px) Image search: [Google]
talking shit eh.png
520KB, 1083x719px
>>81381168
>>
>>81381134
Attacking her loved ones clearly doesn't work. We need to rape her.
>>
>>81381232
He could do that while shitposting on 4chan
>>
>>81382393
>shitposting fetish
That's a new one, it's going to the records together with tile fetish anon.
>>
>>81382720

Stop spamming your stupid poll in every unrelated thread.
>>
File: tumblr_ljzucvrdnE1qj71mso1_500.jpg (91KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ljzucvrdnE1qj71mso1_500.jpg
91KB, 500x360px
Barry stole Wally's best bro. Is nothing sacred? Barry has stolen EVERYTHING good and unique about Wally.

Fuck Barry Allen. Wally West is the one true Flash.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.