[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of Damian's planned Bat-trenchcoat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: batguys.jpg (49KB, 400x540px) Image search: [Google]
batguys.jpg
49KB, 400x540px
What do you guys think of Damian's planned Bat-trenchcoat costume for if he ever gets a chance to take on the mantle?
>>
>>81371168
He should've stayed dead
>>
>>81371368
At least we wouldn't get pussyfication of Darkseid.
>Damien beats Kalibak xDDD
I need crowbar and writers of that shit.
>>
>>81371168
Midnighter taught him well.
>>
cuteeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: Batman 666-3.jpg (438KB, 1010x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Batman 666-3.jpg
438KB, 1010x1600px
Batman #666, which is still probably my favorite singular Morrison Batman issue.
>>
>>81371168
ow thats fantatic. Cool find, only Morrison can top himself.
>>
>>81371954
Who did he kill?
>>
>>81372009
Azrael 2.

The black one.
>>
>>81371954
First look at Damian being Batman is just awesome. Never mind the story but that costume, speaks for itself. Damian is one badass Batman. Cold and brutal, just the way I like it.
>>
>>81371168
it kind of kills the idea that people don't know what the fuck batman is and he just embraces the fact he's just human.
Doesn't help he's not that bright
>>
>>81372156
I always assumed it was a new guy using Lane's crazy angle considering he'd be what almost 50 in 666?
>>
>>81371168
I want an ongoing Batman 666 book. The baddest Batman EVER!
>>
>>81372279
the issue is amazing, I can’t lie. The story is a bit strange, but it is compelling and adds not only to Damien ’s character but gives a look into the future of Batman and Gotham City that has previously been unseen. Many fans like to hold Batman Beyond as being the true future of Batman, but Grant Morrison provides another look. Damien’s battle with the Anti-Christ is intense, violent and very well-crafted.
>>
File: 3347ln4.jpg (260KB, 1049x1600px) Image search: [Google]
3347ln4.jpg
260KB, 1049x1600px
Reading Damien’s rants (as well as the entire issue) I couldn’t help but feel I was reading what All-Star Batman should have been. This is not your typical PG-13 Batman issue. This issue is intensely violent, there’s a brief shot of nudity and Damien has become a type of Angel of Death mixed with John Constantine dressed as Batman. Two of the biggest questions that come to mind as I read through this issue are: “What drugs were Grant Morrison on when he wrote this and where can I get them?”
>>
>>81372522
Awesome. Yeah, I read the issue back when I started my first read-through of Morrison's Batman run (Batman and Son -
>>
>>81372522
Morrison crafts a well paced issue. The story starts quickly with great action, and then slows down as it builds up momentum for a second wave of intense action. Batman #666 is also well plotted as the story is tightly written and moves forward with direction and purpose and doesn’t waste a single panel.

The action scenes are insane. Damian doesn’t just take down villains; he rips, tears and cleaves his way through them. These are the kind of action scenes that get me excited. Flashy, over the top and hyper-kinetic fight scenes don’t do to much for me. But, street based, brutal, swift and bloody fight scenes like in this issue definitely work for me. I love this bloody version of Batman who shows no remorse for the damage that he causes.

I enjoyed the overall Gothic flavor and feel to this future version of Gotham. Batman’s costume, the architecture and even the quoting of Yeats all contributed to the Gothic theme of this issue. Plus, I love Yeats and always enjoying reading his work. This nice heavy Gothic feel is what makes Gotham the coolest city in the DCU and really separates it from the other major metropolises in the DCU.
>>
>>81372156
Rereading the issue I am begining to think that the anti-christ/evil Batman may have been Tim Drake. I don’t think it could have been Azrael because Azrael and Batman don’t have the type of father son relationship that the evil Batman alluded to. The banter he had with Damien when he states the same father kind of got me thinking about it. Any thoughts?
>>
>>81372748
And what is up with Damian’s powers? He is able to shrug off a whole bunch of bullets at the end of this issue. Damian is definitely not your father’s Batman. Clearly, the Devil gave Damian a serious power upgrade. I have to say that I hope we get to see more stories about Damian Wayne as Batman. This is exactly how I like my Batman. Guilt ridden, angry and violent.
>>
File: Batman-666-soul-660x509.jpg (169KB, 600x827px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-666-soul-660x509.jpg
169KB, 600x827px
Robin creates his own Batman costume (a nod to the future adult version of Damian as Batman presented in Batman #666) and heads out to defend Gotham on his own as Batman. - >>81371168
>>
>>81372829

I assumed it was thanks to his deal with Hurt (possible Darkseid influence then?), but he might've done a little Lazarus tinkering too.
>>
>>81372776

You can see some of his skin here >>81371954 , he's black.

By the same father he means the Devil.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.