[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

man the concept is really weak sauce, and the SJW agenda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: wecomeback.jpg (144KB, 600x922px) Image search: [Google]
wecomeback.jpg
144KB, 600x922px
man the concept is really weak sauce, and the SJW agenda is like a billboard
>>
Is this like a Frank thing or a Kotter thing
>>
>>81353569
people fight each other through time they die come back die its really weak or it might be just the writing
>>
>>81353525
>muh sjw boogeyman
>>
>>81353569
nothing to do with frank or kotter sorry to say
>>
>>81353597
>it's a "time travel plot that doesn't pass any level of scrutiny" story
great
>>
>>81353525
>>81353597

saw people really praising the "love story" aspect of it, and I just didn't see it at all.
Like 4 issues of the main characters not interacting isn't romantic.

I don't know if it got better for the second arc, but I was mainly reading it for the art after the second issue.
>>
>>81353648

no time travel involved.
its all reincarnation.

honestly the book missed out on a big opportunity on the subject of identity but thats a whole other thing to be upset with.
>>
Somebody gonna post a panel of the shitty social message or what?
>>
>>81353659
the art starts of good then the artist change. I think the writing really drags it down. it starts of interesting but falls down the teen angst thing pretty quickly. the lesbo romance has been done before better go read batwoman .
>>
>>81353751

its no one single panel, its just kinda the whole book
>>
>>81353525
is that cover by bachalo? does he do any of the interior art?
>>
>>81354586
Not at all.

Jonathan Brandon Sawyer (Critical Hit) is the cover artist and former interior artist; Claire Roe (the upcoming Batgirl & The Birds of Prey) is the interior artist.

>>81353525
>>81353598
Will be cancelled after the second arc.
>>
>>81353525
I picked this up because I thought the premise sounded great. Too bad what I got was a messy infodump, littered with sidecuts.
>>
>>81353525
>SJW

I wish people would find another word. Every time I hear this I'm reminded that that GG faggotry actually happened and is still going.
>>
>>81354301
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
File: 1456801248752.jpg (6KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
1456801248752.jpg
6KB, 200x196px
>>81353598
>>81356530
Can you guys leave? 4chan isn't meant for your kind.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.