[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember the time the stupid SJW lesbian nearly got raped because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 364
Thread images: 198

Remember the time the stupid SJW lesbian nearly got raped because she walked down an alley, at night, behind a bar, in gothem, where she could see 4 guys that were clearly thugs?

Then batman saved her, then she got mad at batman for saving her because he was a man?

Yeah, that made sense.
>>
You know most female characters are written by men, right? And when they do something stupid it's indicative of the thinking of the man writing them and not of real women? You do know that, don't you?
>>
>>81293790
or it's based on experiences/news stories
>>
>>81293708
>>Calls Batwing an uninspired name.
>>Literally called Batwoman.
>>
>>81293708
Is she a prostitute?
>>
this scene in the comic is supposed to criticize sjws, OP.
>>
>>81293708
>Then batman saved her, then she got mad at batman for saving her because he was a man?

Missed the point of Rucka's original scene in Elegy, too. It was all about giving a listless Kate direction and meaning in life.
>>
>>81293790
You know that any sex is capable of writing any sex, right? And any stupid thing the make the character do is because they felt like writing it and women aren't perfect genius creatures?
>>
File: 1.png (838KB, 778x596px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
838KB, 778x596px
Maybe she would have liked it better if she was saved by Captain pronin
>>
Batwoman is terrible and pointless as a member of the batfamily.

Also she got enslaved and repeatedly raped by a vampire.
>>
File: marc andreyko as a live author.png (44KB, 573x419px) Image search: [Google]
marc andreyko as a live author.png
44KB, 573x419px
>>81294028
>raped
According to Andreyko she was literally asking for it.
>>
>>81294073
Why are comicbook writers so retarded?

>Nightwing wasn't raped, it was just non-consensual sex
>>
>>81294136
Devin Grayson walked that back, unfortunately with a side of full-on sjw "comics shouldn't ever depict rape ever because it might trigger someone"
>>
So when's Batwoman gonna realize she's straight and marry Bruce Wayne, so they can have Batman & Woman. Daimen needs a mother figure.
>>
>>81293708
>be a hot chick
>finally have the guts to live your secret longtime rape fantasy
>dress like a slut
>head to a dark alley with some thugs
>Batman saves you
>WTF
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81294479
Everyone knows women want to be raped, but you can't just say that, its sexist
>>
>>81293708
READ A FUCKING COMIC
STOP TALKING ABOUT CAPE SHIT CHARACTERS WHEN ALL YOU DO IS WATCH SHITTILY MADE FOR DVD MOVIES
>>
>>81294308
Damian's mother is Alfred
>>
>>81294308
>Marrying your cousin
Anon, I know your mother-sister told you it was ok but incest is not normal
>>
>>81294630
>I really like green lantern
oh yeah? What's your favorite core?
>what?
ya know, like red green yellow....?
> Ryan Reynolds was great
:^)
>>
>>81294596
Not sure if kidding or you're actually aware that we know they do through anthropology, at least on some level. It goes both ways, men want to rape too, neither of us is perfect and we still have much of those primitive people within us.
>>
>>81294136
>I just made you do what you want to do
What Nocturna said, more or less.
>>
>>81294073
>no one forces Kate to do anything

So...she literally sleep with anyone that breaks into her apartment? I love how incompetently they handled that whole thing once they realized they were raping Batwoman and got afraid of SJWs

You should have just stuck to it being vampire rape, at least it's got literally DECADES of support in various forms of media, especially in Word Of God on modern vampires:Bram Stoker's Dracula.

They honestly picked the one time they were going to get away with raping someone (Because vampires) and freaked out and backpedaled it into the ground.
>>
>>81294596
Yes, rape fantasies, with hot dudes who are aggressive but not TOO aggressive, who can't contain their lust because the girl is JUST SO HOT, and always have the perfect thing to say. Y'know, fantasies, as in not real or grounded in reality. Fantasy and reality are two very different things. Please understand.
>>
>>81294904
And that makes no sense

1.First encounter is still rape
2.Every other encounter is still rape since human beings are civilized now and don't function like that

Sheer simple truth is that her powers essentially make you drunk essentially by damaging/shutting off the reasoning part of your brain that also goes down when you're drunk...how you can you say that still isn't rape?
>>
>>81294948
Those stem from our ancestors though that would literally just get wrestled to submission by a male and fucked.
>>
File: 1458501354535.png (570KB, 1300x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1458501354535.png
570KB, 1300x1200px
>>81294948
>Fantasy and reality are two very different things
Get a load of this fucking normie
>>
File: download.jpg (938KB, 2000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
938KB, 2000x1537px
>>81294971
Hey, I just say what's in comic. Nocturna breaks into Kate's place, casts Charm on her, bites and fucks, dozen of issues later pic related happens.
>>
>>81295003
Speaking of rape fantasies...
>>
>>81295055
>tfw you know that being a sex slave will turn all her powerful fuck muscles into flabby mush
>>
>>81295052
Yeah, I know, the writer just got scared out of nowhere when a vampire raping her was probably the one time SJWs would have been okay (and hot) over it.
>>
>>81295069
I dunno, depends on how long you take to break her and if you make her work out. Feeling her soften over time is actually pretty interesting, but she belongs to you in your fantasy so do whatever
>>
>>81295074
>villains can't do evil things
I hate current year.
Unless they legit wanted to ship Kate and Nocturna. In that case, yikes.
>>
>>81293708
>Then batman saved her, then she got mad at batman for saving her because he was a man?

Wait, wasn't Batwoman inspired by Batman after washing out of the military for being gay?
>>
>>81295101
>villains can't do evil things
Not to women these days, at least.

Nobody made a peep over a guy being raped in Agents of Shield, nobody, nothing, nada.
>>
>>81294775
>implying that Green Lantern casuals haven't seen the cartoon
>>
>>81295052
mind control combined with rape? two awful plot devices in one
>>
>>81295134
Yeah, he saves her and he just zips away and she stares after him like "I can do that"

I can't remember if she got indignant over it in the comics, been too long
>>
I remember when OP was a faggot.
>>
>>81295170
It's vampires, dude, are you going to say Bram Stoker's Dracula is awful now?

It's how vampires have worked for fucking ever.

At least it was until the writer freaked out and backpedaled
>>
>>81295138
Totally. Remember "I wanted to use villain but then I read he killed hookers"?
>>81295170
Vampire powers are kinda plot devicey.
>>
>>81295213
>I wanted to use villain but then I read he killed hookers
Don't, glad I missed that, I can't take this shit anymore. It's so fucking ironic how they're being sexist by "not being sexist"
>>
>>81294028
Batwoman is basically DC's Spider-Woman, except at least Batwoman is sometimes written well.
>>
>>81295200
well i personally feel uncomfortable with mind control, it's always sort of bugged me

so yeah for me dracula would be a kind of shit story, although hopefully i'd still be able to see the artistic merit if i read books
>>
>>81295200
Vampires are shit, even discounting the likes of Twilight they are just terrible and as overused as zombies, but people don't seem to worship and glorify zombies.

Its worse in those series where they have all sorts of bullshit powers and drink blood but we're somehow meant to feel 'sorry' for them, for all the mean old human being discriminating against them just for being soulless parasite feeding on innocent people.
>>
File: 1459402462831.jpg (36KB, 465x509px) Image search: [Google]
1459402462831.jpg
36KB, 465x509px
>>81294775
>core
>>
>>81295266
Don't go exploring mcstories.com I guess

Or, you know what...go...explore yourself.
>>
>>81295289
>implying i don't know exactly what that is
>>
>>81295213
What about hookerz?
>>
>>81295272
>but people don't seem to worship and glorify zombies.
>The most popular show on TV is literally called "The Walking Dead"

Who are you, what dimension are you from, get out of here

(Ratings jump around I think it's at 3rd right now)

Anyway I guess you just don't like them but vampires are pretty interesting when done well. I suggest you try out another medium for them, if video games are your thing you should definitely play Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines with that fan patch to add more things.

Maybe you just haven't had the right story for you yet
>>
Why was Talia so evil in Bad Blood but seemed to genuinely love Bruce and Damian in Son of Batman?
>>
>>81295349
People aren't watching Walking Dead for the sexy sexy shamblers
>>
>>81295317
Oh, then I'd also like to share with you the fact that mind control is real.

Look up project MK Ultra if you weren't aware of it. The US government went to trial over it. And you can check out the files on it from the library of congress. They achieved a 100% success rate by the time the experiment concluded with the exception of those with mental disabilities and pre-existing brain damage
>>
>>81295387
It wouldn't be near as popular without the zombies, friend.

The story is written to where the zombies could easily be replaced by REALLY BAD WEATHER or some other natural disaster that's devastated mankind.
>>
>>81295272
> Its worse in those series where they have all sorts of bullshit powers and drink blood but we're somehow meant to feel 'sorry' for them, for all the mean old human being discriminating against them just for being soulless parasite feeding on innocent people.

It's a metaphor, friend.
>>
>>81295403
wait what
fuck off, the kingsman movie creeped me out enough knowing the fact that what they used in it could actually work

all i know about mk-ultra is what's on wikipedia, those shitty youtube conspiracy videos, and I read a book about the unabomber, you aren't serious are you? i thought they proved by the end of it that it didn't work and the closest you could get was having someone permanently on lsd
>>
>>81295347
Leth wanted to use someone, never said who, in Hellcat and got all triggered when she saw he killed hookers.
No idea who killed hookers in Marvel.
>>
>>81295069
Are you just letting your sex slaves lounge around when they are not servicing you?
>>
>>81293708
Wasn't she at a gay bar?
>>
>>81295452
A shitty metaphor, as in even shittier than Marvel's usage of the X-men as a hamhanded-standin for whatever minority is topical at the moment.

For fucks sake, GAY PEOPLE CAN'T DESTROY PLANETS WITH THEIR MIND ALONE!
Your next door neighbor being a walking nuclear bomb is not equivalent with him being black or homosexual since there's actually a reason to be worried in this case.
>>
>>81295349
>if video games are your thing you should definitely play Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines with that fan patch to add more things.
I really should play it once.
>>
>>81295369

They should've just revealed she paid Deathstroke to kill Ra's and take a fall in Son of Batman so she could inherit it all, would've made that movie's shitty plot a lot better.
>>
>>81295484
Nah I think they actually proved that they could wipe someone's entire personality and create a new one just using a drug cocktail.
>>
>>81295484
Pretty sure the tinfoil-hatter is serious.
>>
>>81295552
ok this one just sounds bullshit, what source are you getting this from?
>>
>>81295484
>i thought they proved by the end of it that it didn't work
Nope, they succeeded. There are certain caveats

1. The cocktail and audio/visual stimuli used needed to be reapplied almost daily
2. The effects and toll it had on the body was severe and would leave the subject unfit for "activities" within only a few weeks time, sometimes shorter depending on the individual, but they were studying how to make it potentially permanent toward the end
3. Logic hiccups could occur if a task was given to someone and they didn't know how to complete it because they didn't possess knowledge of the task
4. In this state they could occasionally carry out the objective incorrectly if they confused one object for another (back to logic hiccups)
5. The actual "real world assignments" that they sent people out on into the world for sometimes several days SUCCEEDED and some of the tasks they had people accomplish are REDACTED and have not been disclosed to the public
6. The tests proved they could easily have them kill others with guns/knives/weapons as one of the disclosed tests was having this random housewife pick up a gun and fire at someone in the room and she did it, she had no knowledge that the gun wasn't loaded (This part is was revealed in trial and is on YouTube somewhere)
7. Tons of other stuff is heavily redacted, including as to whether or not there were ever any fatalities regarding the project during the years of its operation
>>
>>81295630
>fatalities
Oh, let me clarify, I meant murders, essentially. There were deaths just from the drug cocktails.
>>
>>81295538
>For fucks sake, GAY PEOPLE CAN'T DESTROY PLANETS WITH THEIR MIND ALONE!

I kn ow, right? Either the whole mutants = real-life minorities analogy doesn't work, or I'm hanging around with the wrong gay people.
Not... not that I'm gay or anything, mind you. I just really want to see someone blow stuff up with their minds.
>>
File: 10917040776_3e6eccef13_h.jpg (2MB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
10917040776_3e6eccef13_h.jpg
2MB, 1600x1065px
>>81295552
>>81295630
was there any information on what the subject experienced? from their point of view?
>>
>>81295697
Yeah, a bunch of them testified at the trials. You can see them on youtube still I'm sure.
>>
>>81295616
The most trusted source for all mankind: internet.
>>
>>81295712
if you guys are lying i swear to god
ever since I saw some monkey cartoon as a kid where the hero has to fight off his monkey friends (until he finally falls to the mind control too) legitimate real mind control has been my biggest fear and every time I see it in fiction I immediately dismiss the story as trash and if it's real then I'm probably going to have actual motivation to do something for once in my life
>>
>>81295712
Man the CIA Is a special kind of shitshow.
>heart attack gun
>microwave auditory hallucinations
>getting hookers to drug their johns with lsd
>>
>>81295799
Don't worry anon the government would never waste their time drugging you into a state of compliance by say drugging you with Benzos then waiting till near unconsciousness than injecting amphetamines into you.
>>
>>81295799
Dude, it's a well-documented event. You can buy fucking books off of Amazon about the subject. Real researched books, not ebooks.
>>
>>81295845
When you get bored and have a lot of money and are allowed to do whatever you want you try seeing what happens
>>
>>81295921
i know that it happened i didn't know they fucking succeeded

why the fuck do americans let the cia keep this stuff redacted, it's not as if mkultra information would be a threat to national security right?
>>
>>81295967
So American Dad accurately portrays the CIA then.
>>
>>81296016
...probably

http://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2010-12/air-forces-new-supercomputer-made-1760-playstation-3s
>>
>>81295985
I don't know how the rulings work for it, you'd have to ask someone that actually understands law but I think even the government is allowed certain levels of privacy for affairs. Plus you can't copy the documents at the library of congress and you are watched while handling them, but anyone is free to go examine them.

They probably make it a hassle to help diminish the potential shitstorm this was/still is.

But keep in mind, the backbone of this was the pursuit of science, at least that's what a lot of the scientists said at the trial, they weren't concerned with weaponizing it, just if they could and not whether they should.
>>
>>81296089
ok from regular google searches they didn't succeed and you guys are fucking with me
unless they got to google

are there any actual documented sources of them succeeding that's actually backed up and not some crazy person making up bullshit
>>
>>81295985
>why the fuck do americans let the cia keep this stuff redacted
Lot of nations have shit like this, Russia has a whole slew of stuff that they simply responded with a "none of your business" to its citizens.
>>
>>81296128
Bro, you can go to the library of congress and check out the actual documents from the experiments by the actual people conducting them, or the copies made by the government anyway
>>
>>81296128
You're just not taking the time to read anything, go check books out on it or something

https://www.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/national/13inmate_ProjectMKULTRA.pdf
>>
>>81296169
thanks, that's what I was looking for
guess I'm looking for a career at the CIA now which will be hard as an australian
>>
>>81296130
Russia is ruled by an actual tyrant and has a long, colorful history of making evidence, people, and evidence of people disappear from history
>>
>>81293708
Is that really the reason she became batwoman? I saw the movie but I never undertood the reason why she started to fight crime.
>>
File: 236962.jpg (1MB, 1125x1125px) Image search: [Google]
236962.jpg
1MB, 1125x1125px
>>81294904
>>81295052
So basically this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35FAku5tjg0
>>
>>81294948
IKR? I mean If I was Buffy Era Angel, or Spike, or that civil war vet who is into trailer trash and talks like Batman's understudy, or was either of those fairies that was into Plank from Ed Edd and Eddie (in Twilight), I'd be beating them back with a stick (which would also be my penis.) that fantasy that I could totally dominate and have whoever I want but I'm going to lick some nobody's boots, so sexy.
>>
>>81295055
>There's various realities where she was captured and broken into a sex slave
>It's still a kid's show on Nick
>You'll never see them

Fuck everything
>>
File: 1455386552253.jpg (25KB, 355x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455386552253.jpg
25KB, 355x480px
>>
>>81297475
This, holy shit.

But it's fun.
>>
>>81293708
>nearly got raped because she walked down an alley
blaming the victim?

>because he was a man
no. Because she thought she could handle it.
>>
>>81293708
I figured it was because she thought she'd be able to handle herself. Obviously she couldn't but she was overconfident in herself
>>
>>81297837
>blaming the victim?
This really exists though, sometimes people do terrible things that put themselves in jeopardy.
>>
>>81294931
Don't forget that the third ever vampire movie, the sequel to the original Lugosi Dracula, was about lesbian rape.
Which also got the best 70's remake.
>>
>>81294931
Carmilla has lesbian vampire rape and it predates Dracula.
>>
>>81293790
found the landwhale-and-or-cuck
>>
>>81297980
Oh God, Carmilla was delicious

>>81298044
Didn't know that, neat
>>
>>81296128
>AM I BEING DETAINED! AM I BEING DETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINED!!!1!
>>
>>81296221
Just join one of your gov't originizations get in a position with enough power and commit sweet, sweet treason by suckling at the nipple of the CIA or FBI.
>>
>>81298113
>>81298044
Full movie is on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQUNQYpUW0U
>>
Did this movie imply that Dick was gay as a kid and grew out of it? Now that is brave for a cartoon to say.
>>
>>81298479
I... What?
>>
>>81298595
I saw it late last night but that part where he reveals his identity to Kate and says he had a crush on her but she thought he was into his friend and he says it took him some time to get a real handle on girls and she said she went through the same thing with girls. Seemed like it said he was into that guy but got over it and became strait.
>>
>>81293923
Hell, I would be grateful if I was saved by that Son of a Bitch, Red headed Russian.
>>
File: Detective Comics 854-000.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 854-000.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
Cool a kate thread Dumping
>>
File: Detective Comics 854-001.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 854-001.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 854-002.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 854-002.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 854-003.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 854-003.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 854-004.jpg (848KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 854-004.jpg
848KB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 854-005.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 854-005.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 854-006.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 854-006.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 854-007.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 854-007.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 854-008.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 854-008.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 854-009.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 854-009.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 854-010.jpg (3MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 854-010.jpg
3MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 854-011.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 854-011.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 854-012.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 854-012.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 854-013.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 854-013.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 854-014.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 854-014.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 854-015.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 854-015.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 854-016.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 854-016.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 854-017.jpg (828KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 854-017.jpg
828KB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 855-001.jpg (727KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 855-001.jpg
727KB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 855-002.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 855-002.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 855-003.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 855-003.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 855-004.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 855-004.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
>>81298892
>>81298903
Of the various things about capeshit I have an opinion on, there's little I hate more than secret identities being milked for cheapass romantic drama.
>>
File: Detective Comics 855-005.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 855-005.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 855-006.jpg (975KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 855-006.jpg
975KB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 855-007.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 855-007.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 855-008.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 855-008.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 855-009.jpg (941KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 855-009.jpg
941KB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>81293790
>implying women can't be just as stupid in real life

How does it feel to be this cucked?
>>
File: Detective Comics 855-010.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 855-010.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 855-011.jpg (2MB, 3974x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 855-011.jpg
2MB, 3974x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 855-012.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 855-012.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 855-013.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 855-013.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>81299210
this artstyle is disgusting
>>
File: Detective Comics 855-014.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 855-014.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 855-015.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 855-015.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 855-016.jpg (986KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 855-016.jpg
986KB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 855-017.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 855-017.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
>>81297837
>blaming the victim
>implying walking down an alley full of thugs in the middle of the night is a good idea.

No one is this stupid , right?
>>
File: Detective Comics 855-018.jpg (974KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 855-018.jpg
974KB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 856-000.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 856-000.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 856-001.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 856-001.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 856-002.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 856-002.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
>>81293708
I want there to be a superhero who can rewind time up to a minute, on top of whatever other powers he has.

Uses it instead of a spidey sense.
>Big boom goes off
>Rewinds time one minute then flies to where the boom will happen, has to figure out how to stop it before it happens while shouting for everyone to get clear in case he fails.

But also

>Saves someone
>Finds out they're an enormous cunt
>Rewinds time, lets whatever would happen happen while he saves the day somewhere else
>Flys in to arrest them after they've done the deed.
>>
File: Detective Comics 856-003.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 856-003.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: FRKwj0m.jpg (173KB, 600x537px) Image search: [Google]
FRKwj0m.jpg
173KB, 600x537px
>>81294073
>>81294904
The sad thing is you're not joking

>>81294931
And then ended up backpedalling in the worst way possible by victim-blaming Kate
>>
File: Detective Comics 856-004.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 856-004.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 856-005.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 856-005.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 856-006.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 856-006.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 856-007.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 856-007.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 856-008.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 856-008.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 856-009.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 856-009.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 856-010.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 856-010.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 856-011.jpg (3MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 856-011.jpg
3MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 856-012.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 856-012.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: nrshcuwms.jpg (67KB, 599x309px) Image search: [Google]
nrshcuwms.jpg
67KB, 599x309px
>>81293708
>>
Wait...did they actually had Batman save her instead of literally inspiring her to stand up after she btfo the thug?

Top kek...why the fuck do these things fellate the fuck out of Batman even when doing things like the orignal already paint him on a saintly note?
>>
File: Detective Comics 856-013.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 856-013.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>81299366
Whole that Nocturna arc with Wolf-Spider was utter garbage.
>>
File: Detective Comics 856-014.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 856-014.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 856-015.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 856-015.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 856-016.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 856-016.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 856-017.jpg (898KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 856-017.jpg
898KB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 857-000.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 857-000.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>81297837
Kate has been shown to indulge that level of self-destructiveness, though.
>>
File: Detective Comics 857-001.jpg (727KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 857-001.jpg
727KB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 857-002.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 857-002.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
>>81299545
Case in point, that blonde cop's husband and how Kate dealt with him.
I've seen idiotic people in comics, but she's almost on top.
>>
File: Detective Comics 857-003.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 857-003.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 857-004.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 857-004.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 857-005.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 857-005.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 857-006.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 857-006.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 857-007.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 857-007.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
>>81299491
Literally every little thug team JHW3 showed on that montague of Batwoman and Bette fighting in the first arc of the series was superior to anything Andreyko did...and that was a splash page.
>>
File: Detective Comics 857-008.jpg (797KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 857-008.jpg
797KB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>81295403

Don't forget all the parasitic mind control.
>>
File: Detective Comics 857-009.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 857-009.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 857-010.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 857-010.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 857-011.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 857-011.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 857-012.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 857-012.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 857-013.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 857-013.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 857-014.jpg (678KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 857-014.jpg
678KB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>81299366
jesus christ this writing is shit
>>
File: Detective Comics 858-001.jpg (754KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 858-001.jpg
754KB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>81295172

Pretty sure he vanishes before even giving her a chance but she was overall thankful and inspired
>>
File: Detective Comics 858-002.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 858-002.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 858-003.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 858-003.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 858-004.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 858-004.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 858-005.jpg (3MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 858-005.jpg
3MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 858-006.jpg (933KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 858-006.jpg
933KB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 858-007.jpg (957KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 858-007.jpg
957KB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>81299632
Moment Batwoman took down Bones, series came to full stop. Later Clayface stole every scene he was in.
And is it some coincidence that le Fey is yet again mystical villain? She was in Aquaman, she was in Demon Knights, she was in Batwoman...
>>
File: Detective Comics 858-008.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 858-008.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: SWUgXnh.png (203KB, 497x808px) Image search: [Google]
SWUgXnh.png
203KB, 497x808px
>>81299652
The what now?

And because it's thread relevant...doubly so

Breaking Bat(woman) slave trainer game

http://breakingbat.blogspot.com/?zx=7c3e109bf81f9af2
>>
>>81295055

> sunset riders

I see no camacho or cowboys.
>>
File: Detective Comics 858-009.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 858-009.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 858-010.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 858-010.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 858-011.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 858-011.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Snes_Logo01.png (397KB, 714x402px) Image search: [Google]
Snes_Logo01.png
397KB, 714x402px
>>81299881
Better?
>>
File: Detective Comics 858-012.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 858-012.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 858-013.jpg (846KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 858-013.jpg
846KB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 858-014.jpg (891KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 858-014.jpg
891KB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>81299874
You're quite lovely for sharing this, early Batwoman really was quite awesome in its story and art.

Shame about later on...
>>
File: Detective Comics 858-015.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 858-015.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>81299780
The Andreyko run was an editorial mandated mess to make Batwoman more street level instead of supernatural/spy/ thing.
It showed in the most painful of ways right from that horrible tie-in to Batman they did to launch the run.
Andreyko had one good idea thou, the team with The Demon, Ragman, Alice and Clayface were they fought Morgan LeFay on space...the problem was that the Nocturna shit was all over that arc.
>>
File: Detective Comics 858-016.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 858-016.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 858-017.jpg (1022KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 858-017.jpg
1022KB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 858-018.jpg (895KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 858-018.jpg
895KB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>81300023
That's fucked up man
>>
File: Detective Comics 859-000.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 859-000.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 859-002.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 859-002.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>81299876
That project seems pretty dead
>>
File: Detective Comics 859-003.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 859-003.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>81293708
My first in your face will make sense, in a moment.
>>
>>81299869
>Moment Batwoman took down Bones, series came to full stop
The finale with Bones was when Editorial and JHW had their final breakdown, if i remember correctly there was a posibility that Bones was actually her brother, like the other posibility that Croc was a Kane, but that ended in the air because JHW was pretty much going the fuck away.
>>
File: Detective Comics 859-004.jpg (1002KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 859-004.jpg
1002KB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>81300053
It's just moving slowly
>>
File: Detective Comics 859-005.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 859-005.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>81293790
>implying it wasn't influenced by real life experiences
>>
File: Detective Comics 859-006.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 859-006.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>81300068
And it turned out Bones was fucking insane and not her brother at all. And no kidding, Croc was almost Kane? Ha, that'd be hell of a plot.
>>
>>81300064
>Candy
>Candy
>It doesn't click until I see her name tag again

Son of a bitch, this is why I'm terrible at giving nicknames.
>>
File: Detective Comics 859-007.jpg (918KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 859-007.jpg
918KB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 859-008.jpg (788KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 859-008.jpg
788KB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>81300084
>Said of all dead projects
>>
>>81295520
No. She's canonically straight for big black cock now.
>>
File: Detective Comics 859-009.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 859-009.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
>>81299876
Is there anything to download? It doesn't seem immediately obvious.
>>
>>81300080
>And then this bitch came back...and i think she was working with a 90s tier villian...
Seriously what the fuck was going on with Andreyko?
>>
File: Detective Comics 859-010.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 859-010.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 859-011.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 859-011.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 859-012.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 859-012.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>81300124
I liked the idea of Bones being her brother, but Croc was pretty great in Batwoman, that one-shot about him leaving the mutant people was fucking great, and dat Francavilla art...
>>
File: Detective Comics 859-013.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 859-013.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 859-014.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 859-014.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>81295172
He doesn't save her he stops her from beating a mugger to death.
>>
File: Detective Comics 859-015.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 859-015.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: bait2.jpg (55KB, 1024x463px) Image search: [Google]
bait2.jpg
55KB, 1024x463px
>>81293790
That's some strong bait there.
>>
File: Detective Comics 859-016.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 859-016.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 859-017.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 859-017.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 859-018.jpg (954KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 859-018.jpg
954KB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 859-019.jpg (1020KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 859-019.jpg
1020KB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 860-000.jpg (768KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 860-000.jpg
768KB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 860-001.jpg (840KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 860-001.jpg
840KB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 860-002.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 860-002.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>81300246
>>81300264
>>81300279
>tfw Renee is going to be written by Rucka one of these days...and Tynion has Kate...with Harper in the same book...
>>
>>81300165
No, it's still a work in progress. You'd have to check the /vg/ trainer threads to see if it's dead, /aco/ too has them
>>
>>81300253
He saves her. It was just posted.

If you can't figure out how he did that...I'm not sure there's anything that can be done for you.
>>
>>81299881
>camacho
You mean Cormano, right?
>>
File: 2212267-1180212_ks1.jpg (98KB, 398x568px) Image search: [Google]
2212267-1180212_ks1.jpg
98KB, 398x568px
>>81295487
A lot of Street heroes villain's like Spidy's did kill hookers
Carnage, One of the Hobogoblins, Demogoblin, most of Punishers rouge gallery
>>
File: Detective Comics 860-003.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 860-003.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 860-004.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 860-004.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 860-005.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 860-005.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 860-006.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 860-006.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 860-007.jpg (950KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 860-007.jpg
950KB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 860-008.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 860-008.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>81300203
Snyder could have looked at this as a lesson in writing a good father.
>>
File: Detective Comics 860-009.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 860-009.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 860-010.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 860-010.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 860-011.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 860-011.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 860-012.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 860-012.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 860-013.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 860-013.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 860-014.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 860-014.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 860-015.jpg (764KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 860-015.jpg
764KB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 860-016.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 860-016.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
>SJW

God I wish they kept their bullshit to themselves over on /v/ and /tv/
>>
File: Detective Comics 860-017.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 860-017.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>
File: Detective Comics 860-018.jpg (751KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Comics 860-018.jpg
751KB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>81294838
what if I want her to rape me?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
This thread was diarrhea 'cept for the comics. Thanks comics guy.
>>
>>
>>
>>81299987
>The Andreyko run was an editorial mandated mess
Who could've ever seen that one coming after he was a quick replacement for the previous team that was driven off by shitty non-sensical editorial mandates.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>81293923
Is that Bill Clinton? He's doing the rape
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>81300422
>Tynion has Kate
>Batwoman on the same team as Batman
What's even the point?
I thought her whole deal was that she had little to do with the actual Batfamily and just did her own thing in the places Bats couldn't get to all in one night.
>>
>>81301564
Damifag, pls.
>>
>>
>>81293853
How can you argue with someone when your point is exactly the same as theirs?
>>
>>
>>81301999
You welcome anon
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>81299475
Has that word ever been used in a way that wasn't egregiously obnoxious?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>81302367
I agree its a glib facsimile.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>81299876

Start with Ophiocordyceps unilateralis, a fungus that causes ants to behave 'erratically' in order to better spread the spores. Toxoplasma gondii causes rodents to behave differently to make them easier prey for housecats. Also, it infects humans.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>81293790
Women can be that stupid, a lot of people write from experience to begin with.
>>
>>
The end
>>
Remember after J.H Williams III left, the new artist forgot that Kate had a huge nautical star on her back ? Good times
>>
>>81302249
>>81302259
>World class impossible to beat fighters
>Don't know how to simply tranq dart someone

(Yes, there's stuff that only knocks you out for a minute)

Oh capes, what am I to do with you
>>
>>81302367
It's a sexist word, so no.
>>
File: 1454426909784.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1454426909784.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>81300784
>trip someone defending their own life
>saving them
>>
>>81302546
Oh right, all that stuff. Last of Us spread that around quite bit as more common knowledge.

The one with the cats is real wild, altering their behavior so they aren't afraid of water and such, crazy stuff.

I need to get tested for Toxo, not looking forward to it though since I've had so many cats growing up I might have it.
>>
>>81293790
>Women can't be stupid in comics
>Women can't be hurt in comics
>Women can't be wrong in comics

WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING SEXIST?
>>
>>81303031
Okay, I'll explain it to you. But you're going to never be able to redeem yourself from this.

He saved her by giving her life purpose.
>>
>>81302205
Whatfag, fag?
>>
File: 1402575576125.jpg (105KB, 327x480px) Image search: [Google]
1402575576125.jpg
105KB, 327x480px
>>81303388
>It's super effective!
>A critical hit!

You just killed someone, anon. It was in the name of justice, but holy shit.
>>
>mfw an absolute terrible thread was saved by posting actual comics...
>>
>>81294308

The fact that she's gay is LITERALLY the only reason give a fuck about her.
>>
>>81305139
>buttcrack looks like Batman's silhouette
POTTERY
i'm not surprised that /co/ hates Batwoman all of a sudden
>>
>>81305139
>Batwoman
>Taking a cock up her ass.
>>
>>81305328

Might actually make the character interesting.
>>
>>81305139
I dunno. I really can't get into gay characters having straight sex. It's such a waste, you know?
>>
>>81293708

Yeah, it's almost like someone from this board wrote the scene
>>
>>81305506
Not sure if he browse 4chan https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._M._DeMatteis
>>
>>81305260
It Rhymes.
>>
>>81293708
Waitasec, how specifically is Kate Kane a SJW?
>>
>>81307100
She's a Jewish lesbian. What else is she supposed to be?
>>
>>81293790
Feminists have literally told women to go out and get black out drunk and say fuck the consequences because they would rather attempt to shame potential rapists into not raping rather than tell women to take personal responsibility for their own safety.
>>
>>81307338
This.

They think that even though societies in the west, led by men , afford them certain opportunities that they are forever blameless because of the consequences of their actions. They get into situations , they wouldn't otherwise be put in if they took certain precautions, to avoid them. That's how you get dumb drunken sluts being raped and killed by negroes.
>>
>>81293790
This might have been a sound argument before the internet, which just so happens to prove that yes, women are this retarded and more.
>>
https://youtu.be/25l7IOvWXe4
Thread posts: 364
Thread images: 198

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.