[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A freak accident causes these two characters to swap universes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: Lex & Doom.png (983KB, 839x494px) Image search: [Google]
Lex & Doom.png
983KB, 839x494px
A freak accident causes these two characters to swap universes. Rather then try to get back to their own universe, they are both intent on conquering the earth of their new one. They start with no knowledge of the universe they find themselves in, likewise the people of these earths have no knowledge of them. They start with nothing but the clothes/armor on their backs.

How successful are they?
>>
>>81290427
No info? Well, both of them would get their shit kicked in. Lex less so, because he'd probably infiltrate the government or some shit and gain a position of power.
>>
>>81290427
Magic > Overman

As for Lex, hmmm. Marvel's currently fractured and a new Legion of Doom would destroy the C-list Avengers on the roster.
>>
>>81290515
That's if they immediately start attacking a city or something, but I think both are a little smarter then that. Would not be to hard to learn about the heroes of their new earth, and they have an element of surprise due to the heroes not knowing anything about them. I imagine both would start out trying to appear benevolent to the heroes.
>>
>>81290427
doom would do better in dc

lex is handy, but i feel marvel's superheroics are more intergrated into the government and alot of his shit wouldn't fly. not to mention marvel has like a hundred people who are smarter than him or at least have done way more with their intellect. unless he makes a beeline for roxxon, or aim he won't go very high
>>
On his own Lex is a genius Inventor, par with and maybe slightly superior to Iron Man, but far outclassed by the likes of Mr Fantastic. Still his greatest asset has always been his ruthless business sense and nearly unlimited money. He has an advantage of being unknown to Marvels heroes, and could start up his own company or scheme his way to the top of an established one. Playing the long game he could build a nest egg and establish contacts with the powers of Marvel Earth before making his power play. A Legion of Doom made up of some of Marvels most dangerous villains and led by Lex could be a serious threat to the current Marvel U.

Doom has a more of an Advantage, being less reliant on his resources then Lex and more self sufficient. Between his Magic and Power Armor he starts out being able to hold his own against some of DCs heavy hitters, though a team would pretty easily take him down. Like Lex though I think Doom is smart enough to play the long game. He would probably initially appear benevolent to the DC heroes, as in a twisted way he does desire to help people, and has no RICHAAARDS! to make him do irrational things. Taking into account that many DC heroes have exploitable weaknesses, and Doom is a master of planning par with Batman, as well as having a history of stealing power sources, I think Doom stands a much better chance of conquering DC earth then Lex does for Marvel.

Still both are very likely to fail, but will stick around as constant high level threats to the heroes of these earths.
>>
>>81291212
I should add that Doom is much more likely to be ousted as a villain by DC's heroes before his plans can come to fruition then Lex is. Doom's hubris and refusal to play well with others is his greatest weakness, and very likely to cause an incident with the heroes.

Meanwhile Lex is good enough at hiding his power level that he was able to become president.
>>
Doom is a joke in Marvel, and Marvel is a joke to DC.
He will not fare well.
>>
>>81291212
So Lex needs to team up with The Hood?
>>
>>81290546
as if Avengers Idea Mechanics would be defeated by a mere legion of doom
>>
>>81290591
I think Lex would do well in a Hill controlled Shield. Probably be her second in command in no time. Lex is basically an evil Fury at that point.
>>
>>81290427
Lex doesn't get far because Marvel has a dozen villains with the same gimmick who have been vying for territory for decades. His best hope would be becoming The Maker's sidekick or some other wild card.

Doom makes strong headway then gets his shit kicked in by Dr Fate and Billy Batson
>>
>>81292316
I'd say Lex would become a head of shield, I mean Osbord is a poor mans Lex and HE became Head of Shield.
>>
>>81292344
If Hills in charge, yeah that's an option for him.
No way would that fly with Fury.
>>
Without his husbando, Lex is just a more boring Norman. He could probably work his way up in SHIELD or whatnot, perhaps become competition for Tony, but I don't see any good stories happening from that.

Doom would take over the Legion of Doom, because obviously. Without Richards to distract him, he'd be a force to be reckoned with (though I could see him developing a hilarious rivalry with Plastic Man)
>>
>>81292686
>Fury
Which one?
>>
>>81292856
Classic white Nick Fury in charge of Shield would be a nightmare for a Lex trying to make his way in the Marvel U.
>>
>>81292866
Sure didn't stop Norman Osborn from becoming president.
What's stopping Lex?
>>
>>81292907
Wasn't that on Hills watch?
>>
>>81292930
Tony Stark and Hill, yeah.
>>
Lex would become the next big bad for Nextwave
>>
>>81290427
Doom wouldnt try to conquer earth, his country is gone. There's no reason for him to do anything bad. He could probably try to make some shithole like serbia into a better place.

Luthor on the other hand would be considered a hero, his morals are no different than the average Avenger.
>>
>>81292866
>Classic white Nick Fury in charge of Shield would be a nightmare for a Lex trying to make his way in the Marvel U.

Why? he let Stark do his thing.
>>
>>81290427
Lex would basically just be balder Iron Man. Maybe he gets a hateboner for mutants? Who knows.
>>
>>81292264
Basically. One of Lex's great strengths and why he can be a global threat is his ability to work with and manipulate other villains.

On the Flip-side this is one of Dooms weaknesses thanks to his Hubris.
>>
>>81292990
True. I knew I was going to end up eating that. I just really want to see the two characters face off.
>>
File: nightwing.png (2MB, 1720x1066px) Image search: [Google]
nightwing.png
2MB, 1720x1066px
>>81290427
What about these two

What does Peter Parker do in the DC Universe
What does Dick Grayson do in the Marvel Universe
>>
File: 1385468583553.png (55KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1385468583553.png
55KB, 625x626px
>>81292191
>>
>>81293101
Peter continues to do what he has been doing. Patrolling the streets of whatever city he landed in. Occasionally teaming up with other Heroes and the JL. I could see some fun interactions between him in Bats, with Batman being annoyed by his antics yet respecting him as a hero.
>>
>>81293101
Dick fucks MJ
Spidey fucks Babs and/or Starfire
>>
>>81293101
They'd both do what they normally do. They're street-level. They don't have 'big-picture' goals or views, they're just trying to make the world a better place one day at a time.
Nightwing wouldn't gain much extra attention in the MU
and while Spidey may go a bit more viral in the DCU, he'd still respond to most threats the same.
>>
>>81290427
DOOM joins the GL or Doom Patrol

Luthor becomes SHIELD director and finally fixes the mutant problem.
>>
LEX VS SENTRY
>>
>>81293101
Spiderman would actually enjoy living in NY for once.
>>
If Doom could get his hands on a GL power ring, he would be fucking unstoppable.
>>
>>81293206

>lex vs someone you can defeat with a simple mindfuck

SENTRY: There is no place for you here, Luthor. A wolf in sheep's clothing can't stand a chance against the force then thousand exploding suns.

LUTHOR: Look behind you.

*Luthor puts on Void mask quickly*

The Sentry panics and throws himself into the sun.
>>
>>81293259
that applies to so many characters, it's a stupid statement to ever make
>>
>>81293273
Shit Lex wouldn't want such an easily manipulable power house dead, Sentry would prob end up as his bodyguard.
>>
>>81293286
No need to be so rude about it friendo. Doom has one of the highest Willpowers in fiction, and has a habit of stealing power sources. Him getting his hands on a power ring or finding some other way to manipulate the power is not out of the question.
>>
File: full richards.jpg (51KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
full richards.jpg
51KB, 500x499px
>>81292191
Go to bed Reed
>>
>>81293101
Spiderman wouldn't be able to take it.

A peaceful new york?
A world where heroes are seen as gods and praised?
A world where EVERYONE is serious and super respectful of secret identities?

Dude would end up going nuts and become a villain.
>>
Luthor wouldn't stand a chance. A monkey in Marvel Universe is ten times smarter than any DC characters. MU is insanely more intelligent.

As for Doom, he would fare well.
>>
>>81295417
a monkey in DC is Grant Morrison and he does whatever the hell he wants
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.