[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Warner Bros fast tracks Ben Affleck's Batman film >Releases

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

>Warner Bros fast tracks Ben Affleck's Batman film
>Releases it in November of 2017
>Justice League filming is delayed
>Positive reception of Suicide Squad tells Warner Bros that Zack Snyder is the problem
>Him and his wife are removed from the films
>"Ben Affleck to direct Justice League targeting a March 2018 release, film will 'reset' the DCEU"
>>
>>81279687
This would be the best fucking thing ever
>>
I honestly, truly want this.

Hell, even if Affleck doesn't direct JL, they could get one of the heavy-hitters they have on call like Cuaron or George Miller.

As long as
1) Affleck's movie gets fast-tracked
2) JL is delayed
3) References to BvS are scrubbed from WW
4) Affleck-Batman has weak/non-huge references to BvS
I'll be as happy as a clam.

I hope and pray that Affleck won't give up hope. He's a goddamn director -- an award-winning and fucking good one, at that. He should be able to guide these movies to actually be good.
>>
Hopefully word of the Flashpoint movie is true. Imagine a new continuity with this cast?
>>
>Ben Affleck directs Justice League
>Villain is The Crime Syndicate
>>
File: brksd.jpg (41KB, 640x604px) Image search: [Google]
brksd.jpg
41KB, 640x604px
>>81279687

I FUCKING HOPE SO
>>
>>81279687
Yes please
>>
>>81280087
God I wanna pound that boipussy!
>>
>>81280087
>hnng

you have an album of this?
>>
>>81279687
wait no, how about this instead

>Flash movie us fast tracked
>Flash runs so fast he fucks with time
>timeline is altered, BvS never happened
>>
Seriously? Get over it. There is a 0% chance of a reboot. Nobody would have the patience or interest in another reboot. Expect a Batman movie within 2 years, an appearance in JL, and that's it for Ben.
>>
File: It doesnt matter.png (2MB, 883x1375px) Image search: [Google]
It doesnt matter.png
2MB, 883x1375px
>>81280087
>Crime Syndicate
Fuck. Yes. Lest round up the usual suspects shall we?
>Christian Bale as Owlman
>Ryan Reynolds as Power Ring
>Brandon Routh as Ultraman
>Dave Franco as Johnny Quick
And I cant think of a Superwoman, sorry
>>
File: erect.gif (897KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
erect.gif
897KB, 500x281px
>>81280087
Is that Bailey?
>>
>>81280865
>Dave Franco as Johnny Quick
Is this a reference I'm not getting?
>>
>>81280087
>the Crime Syndicate are the good guys this time
>>
>DC
>doing anything without Batman as a crutch

The choice is yours.

That being said, I'm excited. But I hope this doesn't end up being the Batman Extended Universe.
>>
>>81280952
Nah, just a random casting choice since we dont really have a good doppelganger but hey I think it works
>>
>>81281208
>Grant Gustin as Johnny Quick
>>
>>81280865
Get the Sif actress as Superwoman. It'd be like poetry.
>>
>>81281266
True but can Grant really act on a film level? Dont get me wrong I like the guy but could he pull it off?
>>
>>81280748
Just google Bailey Jay
>>
>Zack Snyder is WB's 500 million in 5 days problem
>>
>>81281371
Thank you!
>>
>>81281058
>Crime Sundicate vs Justice Lords
Why hasn't this been done yet?
>>
File: 13512612351.png (338KB, 418x309px) Image search: [Google]
13512612351.png
338KB, 418x309px
>>81280087
I think that'd make sense.

Imagine if it turned out that Eisenberg's Lex was actually Alexander Luthor Jr, driven insane by his travel to this Earth. And then his dad, (Lex Sr., Earth-3) comes and reveals that he launched him here in order to prepare the inhabitants with the upcoming war with the Crime Sydicate (who just discovered interdimensional travel and are hoping to expand their empire).

And then at the end it turns out that the REAL reason that the Crime Syndicate showed up was because Earth 3 had been destroyed by the Anti-Monitor.

Holy fuck.
>>
>>81280087
God boys are so hot
>>
>>81279936
>3) References to BvS are scrubbed from WW
the Wonder Woman movie is set during WWII or something
>>
File: 1441731508351.jpg (143KB, 1044x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1441731508351.jpg
143KB, 1044x1089px
>>81287421
World War 1. Which makes sense because of how insanely complicated that war happening was. You can totally pin it on Ares
>No World War 1 veterans are alive to be upset about anything in this film
Feels weird, man
>>
>>81279687
>batfleck takes over directing the DCEU
>a true fan of the material with actual directing and acting talent bringing the franchise to the big screen
>keep snyder on just as a cinematographer
This would be utterly incredible
If only it would happen..
>>
>>81280087
>Bailey as catwoman
MAKE IT HAPPEN HOLLYWOOD
>>
Keep dreaming guys, Affleck is just waiting until his contract is done now so he can never touch a comic property for the rest of his life. This movie probably killed any passion he had left for Batman. He might do a solo movie, but I'm kinda doubting it at this point. He looks so defeated.
>>
>>81288773
Thats just his gambling problem and personal life leaking.
>>
>>81288773
>implying
I have still not seen a single negative review for his performance. He was universally praised for his batman
>>
>>81288860
The movie was still ripped to shreds, which is precisely what he didn't want to happen. He wanted to be in a good comic book movie, not one that people hated worse than Daredevil. Unless he knew this movie would be shit all along and just did it so he could direct his own Batman movie.
>>
>>81279936
remember the batflek hate???
>>
>>81287499
>insanely complicated that war happening was

it really isnt
>people hate each other
>people also want other people's lands
>some fuck in serbia gives them an excuse to go for it
>>
>>81279687
>Ben Affleck to direct Justice League

That's not gunna happen. They asked him to direct Justice League right after Argo won the Oscar and he turned them down.
>>
>>81289030
I think what anon is trying to say here is that WW2 it was easier to put a "face" to the conflict. WW1 however was a clusterfuck all around. Also flamethrowers I guess
>>
>>81289083
The issue with JL is that nobody wants to do it.
All the talented directors have turned it down because they know it's a massive undertaking and they don't want to risk being responsible for the biggest capeshit flop of all time.
Only pompous idiots with something to prove actually want to do JL.
>>
Ah, so they've reached the "Bargaining" phase in coping with loss

Next comes depression, and then acceptance
>>
>>81281186
this

MCU Iron Man is a preview of the Bat-crutch
>>
>>81289149

I'm genuinely surprised they haven't managed to convince Alfonso Cuaron to do it yet. They could just give him the Christopher Nolan Blank Check Special and be done with it.

George Miller is busy with the next Mad Max, so no dice with him.
>>
>>81289149
I don't think that the reception of BvS, and green lantern to a lesser extent, is helping either. If your put on a DC movie and the executives do something that ruins the movie that's your career on the line.
>>
>>81289149
>they don't want to risk being responsible for the biggest capeshit flop of all time

Well Zack Snyder already took care of that, so there's really nothing left to lose
>>
>>81289387

Batman & Robin will always be the blunder of the century, even though it made bank it damaged the brand so poorly they had to put it on ice until Nolan came in.
>>
I hate Synder so much
>>
>>81279687
Please make this happen
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.