[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is New 52 Superman going to be replaced with the Pre 52 Superman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 4373059-superman.jpg (101KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
4373059-superman.jpg
101KB, 720x720px
Is New 52 Superman going to be replaced with the Pre 52 Superman?

Are they going to do a thing where they combine the two universes like Marvel did?
>>
No and no, stop making threads about this
>>
>>81238705
How do you know? You need to convince me right now and I'll stop making threads.
>>
He is gonna be replaced with BvS Superman.
>>
>>81239063
Because it doesn't make sense to kill him off and keep everything else going as normal, why would the JL care about some other Superman they don't know who has never lifted a finger to help them when shit was going down? How do you do a Trinity book when these people haven't had adventures together and don't have that friendship?

At most the Supermen will merge, but they won't do any universal combining. None of the Rebirth interviews or solicits suggest anything like that.

Stop making up headcanons for basically no reason.
>>
>>81239636
That's a pretty good point, so explain to me why it's pre flashpoint Superman on the cover for all the Superman rebirth titles?
>>
Why is everyone assuming it is pre nu52 supes on the covers? He looks pretty young for a guy that is supposed to be in his 40's, also he shaved the beard?

I am assuming they are going to do some light retconning and merge the two supermen together in a way. Essentially they will make it so pre nu 52 supes has always been superman during the nu-52, and deage him back to his mid 30s.

Not sure how they will explain the two lois'
>>
>>81239137
So he's basically gonna be male Wonder Woman?
>>
>>81241765

The Superman covers where he has a kid make him look old, the Action Comics covers make him look fairly young.

HYPERTIME
>>
>>81242030
Yeah I just noticed the kid on the 2nd superman cover. Kinda of weird, also action comics superman doesn't seem to be old superman.... I don't know what the Fuck DC is doing, guess we will all have to wait and see.
>>
Honestly I just hope Pre Superman has his trunks again.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.