[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he always let himself, along with Edd and Eddy get beaten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Ed's_Full_Shot.png (14KB, 174x252px) Image search: [Google]
Ed's_Full_Shot.png
14KB, 174x252px
Why did he always let himself, along with Edd and Eddy get beaten up by the other kids? Was he a masochist?
>>
caged elephant syndrome, sarah, etc
>>
>>81238428
I wonder this too, Ed was a powerhouse.
>>
He didn't have a pebble in his shoe most of the time.
>>
>>81238428
Steven universe or Edd ed and eddy in terms of writing and quality episodes?

my vote is SU since its more grounded in reality.
>>
>>81239052
You guys really are cancer, aren't you?
>>
>>81239052
0/10
>>
File: 1458816169231.jpg (11KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1458816169231.jpg
11KB, 680x510px
>>81239052
>>
>>81238428
Same sensitivity as Stimpy

>You have to hit him really hard for him to feel anything, and if he does, he enjoys it.
>>
Not a masochist, probably a pacifist, Ed didn't have a malicious bone in his body. Plus, echoing the other anons, he was a traumatized coward perpetually afraid of inciting the wrath of his sister and parents.
>>
>>81239101
> I can't recognize false flagging refugees from /v/
>>
>>81239101
>SU is cancer
coming from a juvenile edd ed and eddy fan
>>
>>81239413
Strange, foreign SU cells in an Eee thread. At the start of it, no less.

You are the childhood cancer.
>>
>>81239265
Eh, what's the worst that could have happened if Eddy either started teaching him to stand up for himself or secretly placed a pebble in his shoe whenever he was at home?
>>
>>81239052
reported
>>
Ed is all about love. He never really tried to fight anyone except for Eddy's brother.

The only way to make him violent is to put a pebble in his shoe or do something that let's his imagination get the best of him (alien suit, Thor costume). Otherwise any injuries he causes are mostly just stupid accidents. Ed is love.
>>
File: i.png (376KB, 622x625px) Image search: [Google]
i.png
376KB, 622x625px
>>81239052
>grounded in reality
thats fucking boring, why would you want such a stable show?
>>
>>81240643
Putting a pebble in his shoe nukes the entire culdesac, Eddy included.
>>
Speaking of EEnE, does anyone remember that Friday intro to the shows? And if any of the Ed's hosted that stuff?
>>
>>81239101
Kill yourself, maggot infested scum.
>>
>>81249148
>continuing to shit up an EEnE thread with SU
Just fucking kill yourself. You're as bad as the people who say Spongebob is better but ignore how shit the new spongebob content is.
>>
File: 1441941657110.jpg (56KB, 237x330px) Image search: [Google]
1441941657110.jpg
56KB, 237x330px
>>81239052
8/10 b8. Looks like a 3/10 on paper but works surprisingly well.
>>
>>81239052
You make us all look bad. I love SU but you /co/ SU fans are cancerous. Enjoy your (Yous) loser
>>
>>81249062
They'd have Edd hosting sometimes. As I recall though, the host segments were never very entertaining.
>>
>>81238428

Ed's too gentle of a soul to ever purposefully use his super-strength against someone, pebble episode notwithstanding.

Also, whenever he's getting beaten up, it's usually because he and the Eds did something to deserve it, which he's aware of. Most of the time whenever something or someone would accidentally hurt him, they'd end up just breaking their hand against him without Ed flinching.
>>
>>81251961
Ed and Eddy would host together sometimes too. A lot of the clips are on Youtube.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.