[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>incursions happening >multiverse dying >616 and 1610

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (384KB, 1150x1786px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
384KB, 1150x1786px
>incursions happening
>multiverse dying
>616 and 1610 destroyed at the same time
>everything reversed to pre-incursions state
>all universes restored
>ultimate universe still dead
Explain this to me.
>>
Most important person from UU survived.
>>
>>81233054
Reed Richards?
>>
>>81233085
my good fellow
>>
>>81233085
Who else?
>>
it wasn't worth saving anymore
>>
>>81233017
>all universes restored

This is your first mistake.
>>
Bendis wanted an excuse to port Miles to 616. All those dangling plot lines are never going to be touched up again.

MJ still having Oz in her body? Why did Doom steal the Venom symbiote? Whatever happened to the Scorpion clone? Was the Pete that ran off with MJ really the old Pete? I'm sure there are more but I can't really think of any.
>>
>>81233163
Elaborate.
>>
>>81233124
Miles' MILF?
>>
>>81233241
basically everything that ever happened to the Ultimate X-Men
>>
>>81233241
Best Jessica.
>>
>>81233252
Not all the universes were restored. Every universe was destroyed, and now Franklin, Reed, and Molecule Man are remaking them one by one. Remaking 616 was the first one they did, for obvious reasons.

But it was an infinite multiverse, so by its very nature, it'd be impossible for Franklin and Reed to remake all of them and at a certain point, they might just go "eh, that's good enough" and stop remaking them. There's no way to know if Reed and Franklin have recreated or intend on recreating Ultimate.
>>
>>81233017
and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>81233395
That's fucking dumb.
>>
>>81233395
At some point(when Editorial will decide), they'll find out the Multiverse is growing naturally, one more universe each quantum state for every universe they made.
>>
>>81233395
tfw they remake the ultimate universe without all the loeb and horrible post loeb shit
>>
>>81233516
>Franklin remakes Ultimate Universe
>Thinks Ultimatum was a little too edgy
>Retcons it for them
>>
File: 3188039-spider-man-woman147.jpg (678KB, 1226x1216px) Image search: [Google]
3188039-spider-man-woman147.jpg
678KB, 1226x1216px
>>81233241
>>81233334
Hawk-Owl and Woody

>>81233085
>>81233318

I would trade Miles,his mom and Reed and throw in Silk as a bonus for Jessica
>>
>>81233512
Yeah, considering Marvel works by splitting timelines causing new universes, making a set number of universes will naturally yield an infinite multiverse. However, that infinite multiverse would be based off of the original ones that Reed/Franklin/MM make. So if they don't make Ultimate, while there would again be an infinite multiverse, it's unlikely that an exact duplicate of Ultimate would be among them.
>>
>>81233543
too bad that nice costume was gone
>>
>>81233543
Just trade current momma Jess for superior Ultimate Jess.
>>
>>81233017
Am I crazy, or are the arrows in that pic completely off? They don't look like they were fired from that position, they look like they were fired almost straight down while Hawkeye is aiming almost directly towards the viewer.
>>
>>81233017
It hasn't been re-imagined by Franklin yet. The kid has a lot to re-create.
>>
Is Ultimate Thor dead or gone? Didn't that Secret Wars Thors comic get rid of him?
>>
>>81233536
No one man should have all that power.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.