[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shipping Finn with anyone is retarded. I don't ship Finn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 60

File: Pajama War by Jadeyarts.png (237KB, 1020x688px) Image search: [Google]
Pajama War by Jadeyarts.png
237KB, 1020x688px
Shipping Finn with anyone is retarded.

I don't ship Finn with PB, I don't ship Finn with Marcie, I don't even ship him with FP.
Not because I hate shipping and think it's retarded, but because Finn is a child.

Regardless of how cute he might look when paired with a certain someone in fanart, the fact of the matter is Finn is incredibly immature. As of now he may be older, and sure, he can handle getting dumped with more ease; but he's prone to selfishness, doesn't think ahead, loyal to a fault, and generally acts like an idiot.
The fact that his best friend Jake is incredibly immature as well doesn't help his situation.

Guy needs to grow up. If he wants to get with someone of even an iota of responsibility.
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 1334x750px
>>81153887
> grow up

Entire point of Flute was to show his increased maturity. Also it created a new steel hulled ship.
>>
>>81153887
That's why Susan is perfect for him
>>
File: 1284345308736.jpg (196KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1284345308736.jpg
196KB, 800x600px
>he's prone to selfishness, doesn't think ahead, loyal to a fault, and generally acts like an idiot.

I realize why I hate Finn; reminds me too much of myself.

>The fact that his best friend Jake

Jake's his brother.

Anyway Finn sucks, as do all of his potential love interests. Have some old fanart.
>>
>>81154203
increased maturity in being able to handle break ups.
not increased maturity in handling other people's emotions.
the whole time during that episode he was doing his usual thing, in which he was trying to impress her in order to win her favor.
>>
File: Titlecard_S2E19_Mystery_Train.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Titlecard_S2E19_Mystery_Train.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>81153887
>but because Finn is a child.
actually, Finn turned 18 recently.

>Mystery Train aired 5 years ago
>>
>>81154710
>increased maturity in being able to handle break ups.
>not increased maturity in handling other people's emotions.

Maturity is being able to deal with other people's feelings like an adult.
>>
File: image.jpg (520KB, 1959x2735px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
520KB, 1959x2735px
>>
>>81154222
>>
>>81153887
Shipping has more to do with the community than with the show though. People can imagine what they want, they won't affect the outcome anyway.
Also let people do whatever they want, ffs.
>>
roselinen best finn waifu
>>
>getting this buttblustered over shippers

I don't have any idea how you survived the HP love wars. No, wait, I don't think you were old enough to remember
>>
Finn is an adult in several areas of the world. He ain't a fucking child.

2010 (when Finn was 12) was 6 years ago and he ages every season
>>
File: heavenly bonds.png (130KB, 323x327px) Image search: [Google]
heavenly bonds.png
130KB, 323x327px
>>81154453
>>81153887
>>81154710
all 3 of you suck

>>81156477
he's boarding on 17 because of all those hiatuses. Or maybe they're trying to drag out his age for as long as possible.
>>
File: image.jpg (354KB, 880x1173px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354KB, 880x1173px
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 1334x750px
>>81153887
> Finn is a child

The entire premise for your argument is ass backwards. Finn is 16 now, until very recent history that was the equivalent of being an adult in western society. Finn is fair game at this point for any women in the show.

There was nothing wrong with Finn being interested in girls before now either. Dating Flame princess was completely ordinary based on their ages being close to eachother and bubblegum being interested in Finn when her age was reduced was also fine.

Most healthy 16 year olds are very interested in dating/courtship and then some. It would be more weird for Finn not to be interested in pursuing a romantic interest.

Flute spell should have worked out for him, and was only hindered by HW having her own personal issues to work out. Hopefully she finds the meaning/purpose in her life that she was searching for, because she would've been healthy for Finn.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 417x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 417x700px
Does anyone have a download link for the Marceline gone adrift comics?
>>
>>81153887
>Shipping Finn with anyone is retarded.
This is correct but i'm not sure about the rest.
>>
>>81153887
>I hate shipping and think it's retarded
>Still willing to discuss shipping

This meme needs to stop. Talking about shipping is like feeding trolls. Don't do it. Or stop pretending you hate it because face it, even you imagine yourself as the protags and part of that is getting the dame. Nonetheless I agree with most of what you said.
>>
File: finn lost in darkness.png (80KB, 500x256px) Image search: [Google]
finn lost in darkness.png
80KB, 500x256px
>>81153887
Finn is PB's reincarnating Hero/Defender of Her Realm. He holds a Meta-Physical place in The Universe of Ooo, and even though he seems to Transcend this at times, he will always return to center. He exists to defend Ooo, The Candy Kingdom, and PB, and NOT to be happy and/or fulfilled in life. To do that at any point EVER in his future incarnations apres "Finn", either one of the last two, Candy Kingdom, or Bubblegum, will have to be dead. And it may well be that Finn will also stop reincarnating if that happens. Sorry guys, Finn's Personal Happiness is besides the point, as far as the AT Universe is concerned. He's their Eternal Champion, like Elric. Only a "Puhoy Option", where he escapes his home reality altogether, will reward him with the possibility of True Contentment in a relationship, and even then, he hurt Roselinen by never really letting go of Flame Princess.
>>
>>81155004
I don't feel like that's a good example of being an adult. It just means Finn has gotten used to being rejected, rather than trying to express his true emotions.
>>
>>81155505
And Huntress Wizard would have been perfect for him. Bah!
>>
>>81158908
http://desustorage.org/co/search/text/Marceline%20Gone%20Adrift/

>>81159126
>inb4 you get btfo by the show for thinking his happiness is below PB and Ooo
seriously cap this post
>>
>>81159176
sorry, you're wrong.
captcha: kayaks.
>>
>>81156381
Of course the canon ships in HP were very different from the stuff shippers came up with. I still think the idea of teenagers going on to marry people they met in elementary school is stupid.
>>
File: 1451608057836.jpg (7KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
1451608057836.jpg
7KB, 140x140px
>>81159214
>headcanonfag
>you're wrong
>I know what they're planning
All it is is just your thesis, and you still don't know shit about how his life is gonna go.
>>
>>81159093
You have really terrible reading comprehension.
>>
No matter how much you guys shit on Finn.

I am always worse than him, never lost my virginity and never had a real relationship.
>>
>>81159451
at least you aren't anthony burch. now that guy's a real king cuck
>>
Shipping = liking a ship, liking to look at pictures/read stories about the ship or make pictures and stories about it, talking about it, what if, even hoping it will be canon or enjoying canon stuff with it = ok. Just having fun.

Shipping = treating it like your religion and "rival" shippers as enemies, throwing temper tantrums when people don't agree with you, only caring about a show's ships and them going your way when the show is not a romance, harassing the creators to make your ship canon = obnoxious.
>>
>>81159684
You're obnoxious anon
>>
>>81159529
Oh thank fuckig God for that. I really needed that reminder today anon. Puts a spring in my step know this.
>>
Has this become the 1st harmem western cartoon?
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 600x809px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 600x809px
>>81161618
Yeah, the harem where the MC doesn't get any and never will nor will he ever be happy.

I never shipped anything before but have secretly hoped by some stretch Finn would wind up with Huntress Wizard but never thought she would even show up again after wizard battle. Somehow, the two fellow adventurers faking for eachother seemed like a nice outcome.

Now I look back on why I cared at all who Finn fell in love with if ever/at all. Rewatching some old episodes this weekend has shown me exactly the reason. I've been watching this show since it premiered. A lot has happened in that time, some good and some bad. The show has always been there for me and it was always just the thing I needed to pick myself up. I've attached those feelings of comfort to Finn and want to see him happy and cheerful like he was before teenage hormones started to bring him down not to mention his realization that he really is the last human.

I just want him to be happy now.
>>
>>81161963
> faking
Falling*
>>
>>81159765
NO U
>>
>>81161963
I was watching this from the beginning too. Really like it up until a point. flame princess introduced so I tried to rematch it no to long ago. And nothing changed. So I lost interest again.
>>
>>81162862
Did you expect the episode plots to somehow change on their own over time?
>>
>>81162991
Well yeah I did. It doesn't help that I'm really cynical about this show and everything.
>>
>>81162862
I haven't had a falling out with the show, in fact I would say that it's still excellent. I just get down when I see Finn being down.
>>
>>81163499
you mean all the time?
>>
>shipping in general
>i hope you don't do it
>>
>>81153887
>Guy needs to grow up. If he wants to get with someone of even an iota of responsibility.
oh please. this is not how relationships work. you date people on your level as you level up, that's the only way you gain knowledge and experience. a girlfriend doesn't have to be this ultimate prize you earn in some nebulous way, and keep forever.
>>
File: jakewut.jpg (10KB, 241x212px) Image search: [Google]
jakewut.jpg
10KB, 241x212px
>>81163402
So... You thought the episodes the would just change every time you watch them?
>>
>>81154203
>maturity equals taking a girl's 'no' without crying
aight. that's about the lamest, most toothless measure of maturity I can think of.
>>
>Niggas STILL think Finnceline isn't endgame
>>
>>81163924
They had established before that a lot of episodes were episodic and their own stories and once they start applying continuity to like everything it made it a lot worse.
Especially with different writers a lot of light plot line got dropped but I actually like where it's heading now even though I haven't watched any of the most recent episodes anyway.
Because of what I hear from /co/
>>
>>81159126
why do shows always fucking do this? inevitably connect characters across time like they're entities and not just regular people? jesus christ, the hubris.

fuck you, whatever Finn had going on in past lives, he's free to choose his life now, he's bound to noone.
>>
>>81164088
>Because of what I hear from /co/

Therein lies your problem.

Stop caring what other people think, bitch. Just enjoy the ride. Or cringe hard, whatever. Form your own experience.
>>
>>81153887
>Not because I hate shipping and think it's retarded, but because Finn is a child.
He's like 16 now.

Plus Steven Universe is a child and he still gets poontang.
>>
File: pdt_fedora2345_38_1[1].jpg (64KB, 1382x922px) Image search: [Google]
pdt_fedora2345_38_1[1].jpg
64KB, 1382x922px
>>81163925
Modern males really lowered the bar.
>>
>>81164452
Steven is 14.
>>
>>81164776
grown ass man
>>
>>81164452
they're basically only friends, for now. but unlike some people sucrose has the foresight to make characters real friends before the romance starts.
>>
>>81164986
Ungrown bitch woman
>>
>>81164452
>>81154934
>>81156477
I'm pretty sure the child statement was made in reference to how Finn acts, not how old he actually is.
>As of now he may be older, and sure, he can handle getting dumped with more ease; but he's prone to selfishness, doesn't think ahead, loyal to a fault, and generally acts like an idiot.
>>
>>81166612
Then why have the child reference at all? Why not leave it at him being immature and selfish?
>>
>>81167040
it's not all that weird to call someone a child when they act like one.

but with Finn it's even more confusing because his technical age by the numbers isn't reflected in him at all. except for how horny he is I guess, but 12 year olds are already horny so that's not a big deal.
>>
>>81167257
Finn being able to keep a professional relationship with HW despite his attraction to her and not becoming crazy fixated on her like he did with FP and PB is a pretty noticeable maturity step.

Only reason to think Finn is still 12 would be his unchanging appearance.
>>
>>81167604
>they don't give him facial hair
>give him his arm back
>voice drops but he doesn't seem taller
>same clothes except for certain situations and climates
mehhhhhhhhhh, can't get hyped for HW
>>
>>81167677
> facial hair
BMO claimed to be shaving Finn's mustache while he slept.
> doesn't seem taller
Some experience major growth spurts later than others
> grew new, not human, arm
Not even getting into this argument

>>81167257
Finn is 15 or 16 canonically at this point.
>>
>>81168149
>BMO claimed to be shaving Finn's mustache while he slept.
seems like a cop out to keep him the same desu

>Some experience major growth spurts later than others
Alright then. When do you expect them giving him a growth spurt? And how'd you feel if they did a time skip for him growing in size?

>Not even getting into this argument
Oh you mean the new arm that only gets pulled out whenever it seems like the writers have been out of ideas and not contribute to his adventuring skills to beat up baddies?

>Finn is 15 or 16 canonically at this point.
He said he was 16 in The Comet. And with all the time skips since the end of season 6 he is around 17.
>>
>>81167604
I don't really see it. He was already developing an obsession with her. He was quieter with his pursuit than with FP, but he was still pouring his entire being into it, dedicating all his time, ready to put himself into harm's way just for the chance to get with her. His fatal flaw is how he's afraid to own up to his own desires. He didn't realize what he was doing until somebody pressured him, that time. And while he did admit it, he got nothing from it in the end (negative reinforcement). So I'm not sure if that's a step forward or not. He's just learning to keep his feelings inside even more.

The writers have got to be idiots to make his main flag of maturity this ability to handle a rejection calmly, when he has an established unhealthy way to do exactly that.
>>
>>81168149
>Some experience major growth spurts later than others
They're still not doing enough to foreshadow a big growth spurt, at this point it's going to be out of nowhere and absolutely ridiculous. Best choice is to make it funny, go all Adventure King. "Holy shit Finn what happened, can I touch your biceps?!"

The BMO-pulls-out-his-mustache thing doesn't even deserve recognition. I spit on them for even making that joke.
>>
>>81168610
I'd rather him look like a healthy yet toned adult male than going mini Incredible Hulk on everyone. He should already be huge as fuck with all the adventuring he's doing as it is.
>>
File: 1437003662503.png (100KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1437003662503.png
100KB, 342x245px
>>81153887

> the fact of the matter is Finn is incredibly immature.

So is pretty much everyone else in the show.

>he's prone to selfishness

Pretty much everyone else in the show.

> doesn't think ahead

Pretty much everyone else in the show.

>loyal to a fault

Eh.

>and generally acts like an idiot.

Everyone else. In the show.

Everyone being stupid, selfish, immature idiots is what creates drama and problems in the show.
>>
File: 1314674716931.png (353KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1314674716931.png
353KB, 700x1000px
>>81168610
>Best choice is to make it funny, go all Adventure King. "Holy shit Finn what happened, can I touch your biceps?!"
I think the funniest way to go about it would be to just have Finn instantly hulk out upon blowing out the candles on his 18th birthday cake.
>>
>>81168767
Don't you dare put Bubblegum and Marceline in the same area as Finn you heathen.
>>
>>81168702
I agree, but if the show wants to treat it seriously like that, he should have been going through many gradual stages of growth like a real human being. Maybe it's not too late, depends on how long the show has to go. Or they could do a time skip?

Be real though, I don't think he's gonna get the blessing of a reasonable-looking adult body. He's gonna look like Frakes Finn in Puhoy. Because, foreshadowing and shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (864KB, 4843x3508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
864KB, 4843x3508px
>>81168312
> cop out
"That's like, your opinion, man."
> time skip with growth spurt
Unsure. Could be handled well but could equally be handled like crap
> new arm only gets pulled out
It's always there. It has come out on its own accord twice, one of those times not as usefully as the other. It's not an infallible deus ex mechanism, It serves as a symbol of Finns connection with the earth he loves and is sworn by oath to protect.
>>
File: 1447572617270.jpg (459KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1447572617270.jpg
459KB, 900x900px
>>81168853

Of course they are. Shit they're worse when you think about it.

They've both had hundreds, if not thousands of years to mature, and they're not much better than he is.
>>
>>81168965
The thing is that they're maturing together now that they have no grudge between them and that's all you should care about. They've also suffered more than Finn so they get all the sympathy
>>
>>81168965
I'm not going to say that they aren't shit, because they are confirmed as pretty shitty people, but to be fair neither of them had role models.
Plus the world they live in isn't so hot either, given their pasts.
>>
>>81168890
>It's always there
>this bullshit excuse again
His arm doesn't look like anything changed, and that's what counts.

See this? >>81168789 The prosthetic arm is potentially part of that adult Finn look, and they chose not to do that.
>>
>>81169082
Why do you guys always get hung up over his arm?
Losing an arm doesn't equate to character progression. Sure, the status quo sucks. But Finn wearing a prosthesis all the time wouldn't really change anything besides aesthetic.
>>
>>81168870
>Be real though, I don't think he's gonna get the blessing of a reasonable-looking adult body. He's gonna look like Frakes Finn in Puhoy. Because, foreshadowing and shit.
Do women today like huge muscular guys? I thought they'd like Brad Pitt or Bieber or Bruno Mars or something. They all have non-huge muscular bodies and ladies still flop over themselves to see them. Maybe I'm out of the loop.

>It's always there. It has come out on its own accord twice, one of those times not as usefully as the other. It's not an infallible deus ex mechanism, It serves as a symbol of Finns connection with the earth he loves and is sworn by oath to protect.
I dunno man as of now it seems like one at least to me. I'll wait till the end of the season to see if he actually uses it consistently.
>>
>>81168398
Obsession? He was hanging out with her at her request and he already knew what she was trying to do, so he already came to terms with the fact that she might already have someone. And her letting

Finn had no plan of ever pursuing HW romantically despite the attraction and took her denying both his and her own feelings as what happens happens. Compare that to the Finn crying to himself while holding PB's hair or the Finn who started macking up to random princesses till he got raped by LSP.
>>
File: 1440706229716.jpg (11KB, 276x276px) Image search: [Google]
1440706229716.jpg
11KB, 276x276px
>>81169080
>>81169039

Excuses, excuses.
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 750x900px
>>81169039
> Suffered more than
Suffering is relative.
> rift between them
They will fight again and need to overcome it in the near future. The original fight has never been explained or the conflict actually resolved.

>>81168398
> keeping his feelings inside more
Whether Finn agreed with HW's reasons for not wanting a relationship is left vague. Either way Finn is shown to have matured in the ending when blows one last time mournfully into the flute and puts it down. Before that he explained that when huntress wizard found him in the stream he had been intent on playing mournfully and pitifully until "the flute broke". He is no longer hiding his feelings but actually able to accept how things are, for better or worse.
>>
>>81169080
Marceline had Simon before the crown took his mind.

>>81169039
What suffering has PB had that makes her worse off than Finn?
>>
>>81169160
>Losing an arm doesn't equate to character progression.
Well, in real life it does. It's not just an accessory. You lost a fucking limb.

You're right it probably wouldn't change much in the show. But then why did they feel the need to struggle so hard out of the commitment with this bullcrap about how his arm is different but looks the same? Just do a prosthesis, faggots. I might have some respect for you.
>>
>>81169290
Finn had his adoptive parents, & Jake.
He had a real & caring family.

>>81169381
Thorn hand or prosthesis, he still has a constant reminder of the past attached to his body.
At least the thorn hand is magical.
>>
>>81166550
kek
>>
>>81169342
The fact that she had to take care of her tars brother and take care of her kingdom for 800 years. It's hard on the woman and Finn will never know any suffering near that.

Marceline also had a snotty childhood and lost Simon

Their suffering > Finn's suffering
>>
>>81169231
>Compare that to the Finn crying to himself while holding PB's hair
He's been in love with her fucking forever though. He's given everything to her, for many years. It's a bigger deal than somebody you just met.

btw we can't forget that "drown in my own tears" Finn was the Rebecca Sugar Finn, and the "whatevs" Finn was the Jesse Moynihan Finn. In the end that's probably the most important factor in determining how Finn is going to react to something.
>>
>>81169381
You're all forgetting that his new arm is magical:
>>81169422

In Flute Spell, Finn explains that his epic flute skills are derived from letting his thorn hand rock out on its own.

His being part grass-type is what allowed Finn to attract HW in that episode.

However, other than that and the climax in his fight against Orgalorg, we really haven't seen anything else that his new arm can really do.
>>
>>81169422
Uh huh, and the thorn isn't drawn on his body unless it's important. That's why they're faggots.
>>
>>81168149
>Finn is 15 or 16 canonically at this point.
Last time his age was stated in the show was the Orgalorg episode, IIRC. The fifth anniversary of Mystery Train was last weekend, and for some fans, that is apparently Finn's canon birthday, but given hiatuses and such, who the fuck really knows for sure?

How is anyone supposed to know when Finn's birthday is when Joshua and Margaret just found him in the woods? Did they simply celebrate the day they found him?
>>
OP here, I just want to clarify that the reason I don't think Finn is ready for either PB or Marceline is because they both have a fuckton of baggage.
Something I don't think Finn is ready to handle yet.
Flute Spell was a step in the right direction, but I don't think he's quite there yet.
Otherwise Susan Strong & Canyon are pretty much perfect fits for him, as neither of them are saddled with issues. However, even with them, I still feel Finn still has some growing up to do.

also I may have written my post while I was half-awake, having just finished some episodes in which Finn was really annoying and overall a turd on a welcome mat. So I'm a faggot.
>>
>>81169171
>Do women today like
Women lie to themselves to feel better about their terrible life choices, just like men.
>>
>>81169587
PB and Marcy are immortal. It's not really far to compare their suffering to Finn.

Besides, they're all friends. They should only be supporting each other, not trying to tear each other down with edgyness.
>>
>>81169171
>Do women today like huge muscular guys?
I don't think so, but since when is AT written by women.
>>
>>81169930
>Susan
Nahhhh

Canyon is used goods and I don't think Finn would want to diss his hero like that.
>>
>>81169587
>Has to.

She MADE the fucking kingdom to her own design. And I don't see any tragedy with her taking care of Neddy. The worst thing about the 800 years is the monotony, but clearly that doesn't get to PB since she could've up and left or stopped making a kingdom of retards so reliant on her.

I never disputed Marceline, but any claim of PB having a hard life compared to Finn sounds like a load of crap.
>>
File: 1450642521612.png (89KB, 281x301px) Image search: [Google]
1450642521612.png
89KB, 281x301px
>mutant lesbian gets laid
>unholy abomination gets laid
>literal retard gets laid
>degenerate talking dog gets laid
>chink horse gets laid
>blonde-haired ordinary human male does not
>>
>>81170015
Finn's supported his friends through thick and thin even when he couldn't really do anything (Stakes)

Now if we put the shoe on the other foot well...
>>
>>81170079
He'll get laid when he's older. I mean goddamn, his hair is glorious.
It's an aphrodisiac of its own tier.
>>
>>81170079
All in due time anon.

I hope
>>
>>81170154
>older
i think if that was gonna happen it already shoulda
>>
>>81169930
>Susan Strong & Canyon are pretty much perfect fits for him
>a very large cybernetically-enhanced woman of undetermined age and origin
>a giant blue river goddess who used to date his idol

>pretty much perfect fits for him
>>
>>81170469
I find it really weird that canyon hasnt aged at all when billy was an old man
>>
>>81170579
She's PB lite, bro. No chance for Finn to get in that.
>>
File: req glorious isn't it.jpg (339KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
req glorious isn't it.jpg
339KB, 800x448px
>>81170154
We need more art of the girls going gaga for Finn's hair.
>>
>>81170647
All art i've seen so far is pb and marcy in their outfits or marcy wiping pbs face.
>>
>>81170647
>>81170700
>>
>>81170760
new art i mean. all finns art is of himself or with jake.
>>
>>81170469
>>81170607
So then Finn is left with no one to get with.
>>
>>81153887
Its sad how Cartoon Jework is trying to kill this and Regular Show.

These shows are what made that channel relevant again.
>>
>>81170850
>Not Cartjewn Network.
>>
File: J. Jonah Jameson.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
J. Jonah Jameson.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
I need pictures!
Pictures of Huntress Wizard and Finn!
Now, Parker!
>>
File: SS3_Goku.png (1MB, 897x2032px) Image search: [Google]
SS3_Goku.png
1MB, 897x2032px
>>81170647

Am I the only one who thinks it would benefit Finn's design if they finally got rid of the hood, and just let him have long flowing blonde hair?
>>
>>81153887
>Shipping (...) is retarded
>>
>>81169381
What are you prosthesis fetishist?
>>
>>81171028
Sure it would look better. But it would be infinitely harder to animate.
Doesn't he have more hair than Marceline right now?
>>
>>81171174
A fuckton more.

Now I kinda want an episode where Finn has to go hatless for whatever reason, and has to improvise different ways to keep his hair from getting in the way.
>>
>>81154710
>he was doing his usual thing

What were you watching? Sure he tried to impress her, what guy doesn't when they like someone? The difference being he wasn't sperging out about it. He was genuinely trying to help her while also hoping to maybe swoon her over in the process and didn't freakout when she said no. He even accepted the fact that she wanted to be with Nature Spirit before he ever admitted his feelings. He by no means did his usual thing.
>>
>>81168789
>magic candles
actually not a bad idea to age finn up
>>
>>81171306
God I love that hair.
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 745x762px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 745x762px
>>81170850
They've been trying to make themselves irrelevant for the past 2 years by running gumball, Steven universe, and adventure time once a week if they're lucky. At the same time they spam hours of uncle grandpa, Clarence, new looney toons, and whatever else they're dragging to the barn.

Young kids haven't seen enough adventure time to get into it and the new episodes leave them clueless for not having seen the older episodes.
>>
>>81170843
I'm still thinking they'll cycle back around to FP eventually, with Finn more matured.

Honestly I'd prefer it if Finn rejected her when that time comes. It'd be nice to see him do it for once and realize that he's not down for that drama or being in a relationship with someone that only hurts him, literally.
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 1334x750px
>>81171868
ROFL. Saved.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 400x800px
>>81171984
Fuck flame princess. She can blow cinnamon bun for all eternity.
>>
>>81172452
she's getting more action than Finn ever will

she literally left him for a mentally deficient pastry that's how horrible Finn is at romance
>>
>>81170079
LIBERAL
FUCKING
SHITS
>>
>>81153887
Just shorten it to "Shipping is retarded"
>>
>>81171306
he thinks nothing of cutting it off, dude. it grows back in like 2 days.
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 700x1000px
>>81172503
Good fucking riddance. Not worth frying his dick in her grease trap over.
>>
>>81171306
>no nipples
why it is always like this now? did they actually have a conversation about this at HQ?
>>
>>81172776
teenage boy nipples are 2lude4CN
sexualizing 12 year olds is totally fine though apparently

kind of ruins the whole effect of Finn being the last human and shit when his anatomy is as odd looking as all the other weird creatures he lives besides.
>>
>>81171355
>he wasn't sperging out about it.
You saw how he was ass deep in denial over his true intentions? That's his alternative to sperging out. Still not healthy.

>He even accepted the fact that she wanted to be with Nature Spirit
He wasn't happy about it tho, it bothered him. He tried to tell himself that probably nothing was going on between them because he was hoping it wasn't true. But in the end, it's not like he was gonna fight him for her, there wasn't anything he could do.
>>
>>81153887

trap finn
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 660x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 660x1000px
>>81172965
There wasn't anything going on between them. HW doesn't wish for a loving relationship at this point in her life because of reasons that have not yet been revealed.
>>
>>81153887
>but he's prone to selfishness, doesn't think ahead, loyal to a fault, and generally acts like an idiot.

None of those makes him a bad romantic partner. Like, that's who Finn is and everyone displays many of those traits very often but that doesn't prevent them from having a romantic relationship.

Also
>prone to selfishness
Bitch Finn is a saint, he has his bad spots but is the most unselfish person on the show.

At any rate he was a perfectly fine BF to FP util Frost and Fire, only bad part was that he was trying to change who she was a little bit by making her more good but it's not like that was even a bad thing. She wanted to be good and from Finn's view it was an objectively right thing to do.

The problem with Finn is that he always goes for women who are uncompatible with him and often doesn't express what he really thinks. Chases after impossible people and isn't honest with said people to boot.
He kind of needs someone else to make the first move(s) but that never happens to him.
>>
>>81173154
>HW doesn't wish for a loving relationship at this point
>taking her words at face value
Mm hm. I mean maybe it was a master-student relationship and that's all, but I feel the episode left it ambiguous on purpose. Finn was suspicious and maybe he was right to be.
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 1191x670px
>>81173334
I'd agree if it wasn't for the SOTF being a sagely being. I think he saw right through both Finn and HW and he made them be honest with themselves and eachother. In that way it was made clear that her only ulterior motive was romantic interest in Finn which clashed with her desire for an ascetic lifestyle in her pursuit of "unknown reasons"

The only thing that was ambiguous was if Finn agreed with her reasoning or personally felt she should pull her head out of her ass.
>>
>>81153887
>Shipping is retarded
FTFY

Why the fuck would anyone want to force two people together while geting nothing in return?
>>
File: 1.jpg (40KB, 778x533px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
40KB, 778x533px
>>81161963

>Yeah, the harem where the MC doesn't get any and never will nor will he ever be happy.

Boy
>>
File: yo lemme ride that dick for ya.png (2MB, 1918x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yo lemme ride that dick for ya.png
2MB, 1918x1080px
>>81173251
>Bitch Finn is a saint, he has his bad spots but is the most unselfish person on the show.
Yeah, but I understand why people would call him that. The irony of Finn is he's so deep into this hero role, he can't accept he has to set undying loyalty down and take care of himself. So instead he starts spouting lies and buries himself in his work, he neglects himself to the point he lashes out and does crazy harmful shit. It's sad, episodes that feature him going off to do his own thing have this weird air of guilt to them, like even the writers agree his 'place' is under somebody's foot.

>He kind of needs someone else to make the first move(s) but that never happens to him.
yep...
>>
>>81173535
The audience wishes to live vicariously through their favorite characters. The reason for most shipping.
>>
>>81172965
>You saw how he was ass deep in denial over his true intentions?
He was putting his feelings aside to help her. He even admitted that he had feelings for her but figured HW had a thing going on with NS and chose not to pursue it. That's not denial, that's him being real with himself.
>He wasn't happy about it tho, it bothered him.
No shit, rejection sucks especially if it's someone you have feelings for.
>But in the end, it's not like he was gonna fight him for her, there wasn't anything he could do.
Knowing when to quit is lesson worth learning.
>>
>>81173720
I have a feeling that things still wouldn't work out well for Finn even if the show didn't cordon off all the teeming masses of cute, humanoid peasant chicks that must exist in universe.
Even if Finn found one of them and she was down for some bump and grind I bet they'd be weirded out by how gentle and cautious Finn would be.

They'd be expecting a badass hero with a dick the size of his leg and get some nervous kid who doesn't wanna fuck things up for the fifth time.
>>
>>81173807
>He was putting his feelings aside to help her.
A big part of his motivation to even help her, was his feelings. Jake poked at that sore spot and Finn hated it.
>aha, this is because you're in love
>no, this is professional only
>you're fulla crap Finn
>NO!!1!

He held out hope she didn't have feelings for that guy and he wasn't just helping her get her boyfriend back. It's gotta suck to find out that's possibly exactly what you did.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 685x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 685x365px
>>81173883
> implying

The princesses and other interested females see a cute young hero inexperienced in love, and that's exactly what they want. They live and die by SS.
>>
>>81174346
Finn isn't a qt boisterous shota anymore though, he's an awkward, kinda sad young adult.
Just like how his efforts to impress PB went from 'cute' to 'weird' I don't think they'd find his retardation in the romantic field as adorable as they used to.
>>
>>81173883
>implying no sweet peasant girl wants to dom him

shit tho, you've gotta have a poor opinion of women to think none of them would see through the nervousness and see the strong person inside, considering he probably just ripped out a monster's throat for her. He'll be fine in bed once he learns vaginas don't bite.
>>
>>81174464
> totally ignoring HW instantly falling head over heels for Finn even coming close to abandoning her ascetic pursuits for him which she has devoted a good portion of her life towards.
>>
>>81174513
Some of them do though
>>
>>81174670
and that's why HW > PB
>>
>>81174464
this is probably how the writers think. the world is a vicious and shallow place and if you don't present the right image to the ladies (either alpha or adorable baby), nobody will love you.

well dammit, we're not zebras in africa. letting your pain show on your face won't get you eaten by a lion and disqualify you from reproduction. if your partner has any amount of empathy.
>>
>>81174670
You're way overestimating how into him she was dude.
She was impressed and there was some attraction but I doubt HW ever entertained the thought of shacking up with him. She gave him a kiss to make it easier for him.
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 944x728px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 944x728px
>>81174821
She toyed with the concept for the weeks they spent together. She was just as into Finn as he was into her. She chose her ascetic pursuits at the end though and Finn was disappointed, but respected her enough to accept her position like an adult.
>>
>>81175074
She was pure business with Finn all the way until Jake was involved. Sure Finn was pure business too but it's a lot more likely for him to be interested in a lady than someone like HW to be interested in some random guy, even if he has good hair.

I can't really buy that she was that into him.
>>
File: 1456552775138.jpg (40KB, 329x344px) Image search: [Google]
1456552775138.jpg
40KB, 329x344px
>>81175212
Im pretty godamn sure that mashing her face against his without provocation is not a "pity" kiss. She was all business because she already knew she couldnt(or wouldnt) pursue a relationship. Were this not a kid show they totally wouldve fucked casually
>>
>>81175074
Nice girls say things to let you down easy. I'm as likely to believe she was milking whatever attraction she felt, to make Finn feel better. Her eyes were on the prize the whole time and he never had a sliver of a chance.

Regarding her real feelings, all we got to go on is their first conversation where she was like "wow, you're useful" rather than "wow, you're cute". And the time he tried to hold her hand and she was like stop, let's not. Her secret feelings were more secret-ier than his.
>>
>>81175212
What this >>81175278 anon said. If you didn't get that she was instantly attracted to him from the moment she saw him, then you're pretty damned clueless.
>>
>>81175408
That's the equivalent of a chick seeing you play video games and being like "Shit you're really good, help me in this tournament" or whatever and that's it. Literally no actual attraction there.
Her going "you're what I've been looking for" could be that but in that context she was speaking like he was a tool, and that's what she used him as for two weeks.

Only thing kinda romantic about it was the hair but as I recall HW didn't even comment about that in their first meeting, so she wasn't knocked out cold by his luscious locks.
>>
>>81175278
>Were this not a kid show they totally wouldve fucked casually
>Were this not a cruel ballbuster of a show they totally wouldve fucked casually
ftfy

If a dog can fuck a horse why can't a boy fuck a girl?
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 894x894px
>>81175371
> thinking she was being disingenuous

She was literally called out on hiding her feelings by the forest spirit. Her not being honest with her feelings was the other half of the episode. Her acting like she didn't want to be romantic with Finn was the equivalent of playing the flute for Finn while saying it was for the forest spirit.
>>
>>81175507
> not instantly knocked out by his luscious looks
> ignoring the title card

Never ignore the title card.

> Girls complementing a guy for anything without having sex/attraction in mind.
Just does not happen senpai. A girl saying a guy is cool because he's good at vidya is really "teehee, you're cute" and happen to be playing vidya.
>>
>>81175664
Honestly the title card does make it seem that way so fair point. That does make it seem like she shoved that shit way down inside her though, even better than Finn. I could see her being disciplined like that.

But I could totally see HW not giving a shit at all. She's a weird hippie wizard whose fueled by magic, sadness, and her desire to stay strong in a tough world, her purely seeing people in terms of what they have to provide her with would work with that.
>>
>>81175550
It's not like she felt no feelings, but if she hadn't needed his help so badly, I don't think her feelings wouldn't have slowed her down for a second.

Definitely not on the same level as Finn. If he hadn't wanted her so badly, he would've given up on helping her way sooner. Two solid weeks of that is banging your head against the wall.
>>
>>81175995
*would have slowed
>>
File: Welcome to co 3.png (622KB, 895x1162px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to co 3.png
622KB, 895x1162px
>>81173883
>dick the size of his leg
I figure that probably is the case with Finn
>>
>>81175841
I think you have it right up until seeing Finn in terms of his usefulness to her. She tried to put it in those terms for herself, to give her self a lie to rationalize spending time with him. She did bury it deep, but that was how deep she needed to lie to herself to justify that being with Finn was not breaking her ascetic code.
>>
>>81176224
10/10 thread

too bad there won't be a thread like it
>>
>>81175995
> not getting the episode title
Needing Finn for a "flute spell" was a ruse to Finn and herself. It was just an excuse for spending time together and the reason Finn's flute spell was for HW and hers in turn was for Finn.
>>
File: 1399592666920.gif (155KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
1399592666920.gif
155KB, 500x402px
>>81176224
>boners that are actually jake

holy shit
>>
>>81176263
>to give her self a lie to rationalize spending time with him
Sounds like wishful thinking to me. She had a concrete use for him, and she did use him for that. So how to know she was rationalizing to spend more time with him? I see it more as she developed some attraction while she was using him, but it only crossed her mind briefly and never threatened to sway her from her path. If Finn hadn't confessed, she wouldna even told him about it, but rather disappeared silently into the night.
>>
File: image.jpg (197KB, 900x1198px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197KB, 900x1198px
>>81176547
I have nothing but the same arguments to repeat for her being the initiator and being attracted to Finn the moment she laid eyes on him.

At this point it's up to interpretation by the fans until confirmed differently by the show. At the very least we seem to agree that they were way into eachother before she chose to continue her magic/ascetic training.
>>
>>81176688
Whoops meant disagree that she was way into Finn where there was some chance of her choosing him over her current journey.
>>
>>81176688
The main point of contention here is whether this situation was sad for Finn, or super fucking sad.
>>
>>81176882
It's sad for Finn because she was fucking perfect for him, but he knows it's not the end of the world.
>>
when was the last "finn has the hots for pb" episode anyway?

it feels like forever.
>>
>>81177069
Pajama War I guess? He wasn't going crazy for her but it was sort of romantically charged (or at least could be viewed from that angle).
>>
What if Finn just waiting for his Harem plan to commence? He's in for the long haul guys.
>>
File: neverwashingthishandagain.png (436KB, 1269x716px) Image search: [Google]
neverwashingthishandagain.png
436KB, 1269x716px
>>81175212
>Sure Finn was pure business too
I thought it was kinda telling how she was pure business in this moment here. it's the only time in the episode we see him let the guard down, but she doesn't. she's a more focused hero than he.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 1334x750px
>>81177239
Except when she says fuck everything
>>
>>81177003
>she was fucking perfect for him
Meh. She's so cold and closed off, and a little off her rocker too. Do we really want another thing around where he has to break through a girl's shell, when he already has pushing-down-feelings problems himself?

Canyon is immediately better.
>>
>>81177117
I guess. There were many episodes I remember being worse but that was a while ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>81177318
I'll admit that canyon is top tier and also an acceptable choice for Finn, I hold HW highest of all characters (after Finn and Jake)
>>
File: regagr.png (824KB, 997x1190px) Image search: [Google]
regagr.png
824KB, 997x1190px
>>81177439
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 1200x900px
>>81176758
>>
>>81170079
>points out that every character besides Finn is a freak
>doesn't understand that this makes Finn the actual degenerate outcast

Good fucking job.
>>
>>81178922
An outcast that can become the most well orientated and mannered to the world out of all of them combined.
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 600x800px
>>
Bump for Canyon
>>
A new character like HW is good but I'm still pissed they torpedoed FP and Finn. The way they did it made no sense either. They were cute together.
>>
>>81153887
Is OP retarded? You can't tell me Finn hasn't matured.
>>
>>81166612
There are a bunch of immature people working, having relationships and kids everywhere them. Of course things go to shit often but it is practically the norm now.
>>
>>81183443
>new character
she's been around since like season 4
>>
>>81185201
Season 3 actually.
>>
>>81170079

didn't Finn pity fuck lumpy space princess?
>>
>>81186117
he raped his mouth, that's all
>>
>>81186203
she
>>
File: image.jpg (447KB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
447KB, 2000x2500px
>>
File: image.jpg (272KB, 1024x573px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272KB, 1024x573px
>>81183443
> Huntress Wizard
> new

I've had an unhealthy obsession with this background cutie since wizard battle aired
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 400x567px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 400x567px
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 500x271px
>>81186117
Things happened
>>
File: image.jpg (483KB, 900x1238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
483KB, 900x1238px
>>
File: image.jpg (223KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223KB, 1334x750px
"People make mistakes, it's all part of growing up and you never really stop growing"

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 1334x750px
>>
File: pb weird proportions.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pb weird proportions.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I've been catching up, what did you guys think of everything from Stakes to Scamps?

That's:
>The More You Moe, the More You Know
>Summer Showers
>Angel Face
>President Porpoise is Missing!
>Blank Eyed Girl
>Bad Jubies
>King's Ransom
>Scamps

Also, what's going on with PB in Scamps? Looks really weird.
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.