[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BvS not crappy enough for you? They're showing a whole bunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: A_batman_43-emblem.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
A_batman_43-emblem.png
1MB, 1024x768px
BvS not crappy enough for you? They're showing a whole bunch of comic book serials on TCM right now.
>>
>>81034574
Not sure what is TCM, but the movie serials are super crap. Well at least the first one with the racist Jap shit
>>
>>81034655
Turner Classic Movies. A tv channel that specializes in vintage movies.

As some sort of promotion for BvS, they're airing a bunch of comic serials tonight.
-Batman
-Batman and Robin
-Superman
-Atom Man vs. Superman
-Buck Rogers
-Green Hornet
-Flash Gordon
-The Phantom
-Ace Drummond
-Dick Tracy
>>
>>81035010
Oh. OK.... Well I have seen only the first one and I almost couldn't finish it. It was literal pain.
>>
>>81035010
They aren't showing the Superman ones here, which is weird because they clearly mentioned it in the commercials.
>>
>>81035277
It just started on my end (PST), so they're still on the infamous Batman jap serials.
>>
>>81035334
I mean they are going to air a movie instead of the Superman serials.
>>
File: Founder_of_EVO.png (233KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Founder_of_EVO.png
233KB, 640x480px
>>81034574
Bitch, I KNOW you ain't talkin' shit about my boy Gabe.
>>
>>81035419
Doesn't look that way. Just the first two chapters from the aforementioned serials. You'll have to jump to SyFy if you want the movies
>>
So weird that TCM went from a pretty good Kurosawa marathon since it is his birthday, to this, I kind of would have preferred them to keep the marathon going until tomorrow but whatever
>>
>>81035648
They tend to do that.

They'll be doing it again on Friday. Animation day from 6AM EST, even if it's stuff that's already aired before.
>Mr. Limpet
>Magic Boy
>Twice Upon a Time
>The Phantom Tollbooth
>Gulliver's Travels
>Gay Purr-ee
>Lord of the Rings
>Watership Down
>>
They should've picked one series and shown all of it.
>>
What's the criteria for TCM now? Used to be nothing after 1970 or so. Have they moved it up every year as time goes by?

That's a channel I've always respected
>>
>>81034574
ALRIGHT /co/ TIME TO START WATCHING SOME FUCKING 1943 BATMAN GET THE FUCK IN HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6Zo_BaxTsk
>>
But then when you turn to FX, they're showing the Avengers!

>capekeks
>>
>>81037487
>What's the criteria for TCM now? Used to be nothing after 1970 or so.
The criteria now seems to be not much after around 1982, though they air some 80's and 90's films if they're particularly notable. Most recent film I've seen them air is Fellowship of the Ring.
>>
>Captain Marvel
Why aren't they showing those tonight?
>>
>>81038423
I love TCM because they're the only cable channel that has the balls to show movies unedited during the times that they're actually allowed. But, then again, there's no commercials, so I guess that's why they can show stuff unedited.

I missed the Fellowship of the Ring airing. Dunno when that was. I actually first found TCM while I browsing channels like a decade ago and came across Terminator 2 and was shocked when it was uncensored. That's also the latest film I've seen them air.

I haven't watched TCM in forever, though. Last I remember, Silent Sundays were cut down from an all night thing to only an hour or so... and their Halloween movie line-ups have gotten pretty stale. They rarely air classic horror movies like the Universal classic monster movies... mostly just some one-off Bela Lugosi or Boris Karloff movie and some of Hammer Films lesser known horror movies.
>>
File: BlackCat01.jpg (33KB, 590x359px) Image search: [Google]
BlackCat01.jpg
33KB, 590x359px
The hosts just mentioned /co/'s favorite public domain heroine.
>>
>>81037487
They've moved it up. Usually they air more recent stuff if it's oscar season.

>>81038790
Silent Sundays are shorter now, and the foreign films have been pushed back to the graveyard shift. Even worse is Underground, which tends to come and go without warning (though they still show some pretty unique stuff like The Baby and Hausu)
>>
>>81040380
Aww hell, even TCM can't hold out forever if foreign films are sent to the graveyard shift
>>
>>81035010
>No Congo Bill
No thank you
>>
>>81038423
TCM is one of the few things I miss from cable.
>>
Does TCM have a stream? My uni doesn't get it
>>
File: wasp080607_468x241.jpg (33KB, 468x241px) Image search: [Google]
wasp080607_468x241.jpg
33KB, 468x241px
HORNETS
>>
>>81041157
Yeah, but you need a cable/satellite sign-in.
>>
>>81034574
Missed the racist Batman and now I'm stuck watching Buck Rodgers...
>>
>>81034655
>racist jap shit
What are you? Some kind of commie?
>>
>Flash Gordon time

FOR GOD'S SAKE, STRAP YOURSELVES DOWN!
>>
>>81040380
Yeah, I saw Hausu on TCM at like 2 AM around four or five years ago. That was such an experience. I used to also go to sleep while an old French or Italian film was playing.

Man, I wish I had friends. It'd be nice to have people to hang out with to watch shit like Toonami and graveyard shift foreign films on TCM.
>>
>>81035763
>Gulliver's Travels
Didn't they have few cartoons on Gabby?
>>
>>81038790
>Silent Sundays
Huh, I've always wondered how I can catch more silent films on TCM, never payed enough attention to dig past flipping through the DVR schedule though.
I caught part of The Magician one night and it blew me away. A shame they don't do it all-night though, but eh, television.
>>
Time for Dick Tracy
>>
>>81034655
>racist Jap shit
Please to refer as glorious empire of Nippon, thanking you very much, ah so.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.