[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>'No punisher series planned' says Marvel Boss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 397
Thread images: 33

File: image.jpg (62KB, 673x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 673x353px

>“I think that’s something that people are speculating on, as opposed to something that’s actually happening,” Loeb said at the time.

Instead we get Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Jessica SJWones. Each with several seasons. They also said they don't want to do more than 2 shows a year.

Live it to Disney to introduce a a great character and then drop him again.
>>
>>80934006
But DD, JJ, Cage, and Fist was part of the original plan. They didn't plan on doing a second season of Daredevil until they found out the reception for Season 1 was immense.
>>
The Second Daredevil Season was like a giant promo for the Punisher. Doesn't make sense not to give him a series.
>>
>>80934006
So is Netflix doing all of the Marvel Max shit but not the Punisher?
>>
>>80934006
Bullshit. I have never seen a more blatant backdoor pilot for a series.
>>
I told you frank wankers that you were setting yourself up for a disappointment. It's my boy's DD's show, deal with it.
>>
>Iron Fist fucking when?

2017 can not come fast enough.
>>
>>80934006
Calm down nigga Netflix ain't going nowhere and it's not like there's a whole bunch of other shit they're doing

I see them marketing Frank's frankfrankers more for the next couple of years though
>>
>>80934006
Punisher will probably happen post-Defenders.
>>
>>80934704
Frankfags will have their day. you'll see, altar boy.
>>
>>80934006
>Instead we get Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Jessica SJWones. Each with several seasons.
You mean they're doing the things they said they were going to do from the beginning?
>>
>>80934006
Rubbish.

If it wasn't planned before it's definitely being planned now.
>>
Punisher
Justin Hammer
Red Skull
Purple Man
Tim Roth

All gone for good.
>>
>>80934979
>yfw Frank gets the kill shot on Thanos
>>
Brah, they're not going to do a Punisher series when they're about to do Defenders in a bit over a year. Wait for after Defenders.

There is no way they're not going to do one. Just not right now

I can't believe you seriously want a Punisher series to happen right now when Iron Fist is just about to get off the ground
>>
>>80934006
Frank will just guest star in everyone's series from now on.
>>
>>80934938
This. They know they have it good and it would be stupid not to act on it.
>>
I don't know how they could do a solo Punisher though. They did everything in season 2. The whole spectacle of relentless destruction of bad guys and then the trial of the century. It was awesome. Now what? Now he's going to save people? Torture rather than kill?
>>
>>80935084
Frank has accepted that he's going full punisher now. He'll go back to cleaning the streets up. Hopefully track down some slavers or infiltrate some dog fighting rings
>>
>>80934006
>Jessica SJWones

Really? Are we really doing this bullshit?
>>
>>80935265
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu9a29UR2dU
>>
>>80935321
Why didn't he read that story?
>>
>>80935313
can you tell me how every single white male was either a villain or an autist?
>>
>>80934332
the problem is Punisher works when he's the villain not the focus
>>
>>80934006

>Luke Cage

Cool.

>Iron Fist

Cool.

>More Jessica Jones

Why? What is there even left to tell? That was her one good story and she killed her only enemy.
>>
Just got done with S2. Fucking fantastic. I hope DD gets picked up for S3 and he gets the double D's on his costume.

How is it that Marvel and Netflix can make DD such an amazing and well paced show, but then they go and turn JJ in to a massive shitfest?
>>
>>80935473
Aw shit son they should do it Fugitive/U.S. Marshals style by making it about the police force or feds trying to track him down but make them relatable as well.
>>
Oh marvel why are you punishing me? I am kidding!
>>
>>80935434
Who fucking cares? I'm a white male and I didn't even notice.
>>
>>80935485
srsly,is there more to Jessica's character then being Cage's gf and being raped by Purple man?
Honest to god question.
>>
>>80935506
JJ wasn't bad. It just had a different tone and was a little slower. But that was deliberate.
>>
Jeph Loeb bullshit translation for those who can't read between the lines:

We wanted to do a Punisher series but we didn't want to pay Bernthal what he was worth and sent him a lowball offer for said spin-off. He rightfully told us to fuck off and and as such, we won't be makng a Punisher series until Bernthal comes crawling back or we find a replacement for him, preferably Thomas Jane who we hope we can get to both work cheap and make people forget Bernthal even existed
>>
>>80935537
>the fifth season of agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. suddently became GOAT
>>
>>80934006
I'm a total Frankfag and I'd be okay with no Punisher series, but with him appearing in other stuff.
>>
>>80935596
That's not what happened. Bernthal has said on multiple occasions he wants to do it if Marvel wants it.
>>
>>80935313
She's Bendis's pet creator. She's going to get shoved down our throats, in the media, no matter what
>>
>>80935539
they have a kid and you find out she wanted peter parker's cock in high school, that's about it for JJ

and if she ever wanted peter's cock in MCU she'd be quite the pedophile with the new casting age difference
>>
>>80935623
meant for >>80935520
>>
I know the Punisher is badass
>>
>>80934006
I had zero interest in the DD show until Punisher's arrival.

Which run was the character closest to, or was it serialized and whit washed for tv? I love the Punisher and even I don't think he works well as a character for syndicated television.
>>
>>80935669
Dear lord it's fucking perfect. I mean, have a separate SHIELD spec ops team focus on catching Punisher but have Coulson as director as a recurring character. Boom. Connected.
>>
>>80935741
*On Netflix so it actually makes sense
>>
>>80935040
>final episode of the Defenders
>building up to a final battle with the big bad of Madame Gao's organization
>Defenders putting up a good battle but the bad guy firmly gets the upper hand
>Bad guy about to give the killing strike
>Bullet rips through their head
>Punisher up on rooftop with sniper
>>
Although it worries me that they'd frank it if they tried to frank a Frank, I would like to see more Frank. I just really don't want them to frank like they always do and frank my Frank.
>>
>>80935040
I want a solo Punisher, but I really like the idea of this.
>>
File: count.jpg (174KB, 1758x505px) Image search: [Google]
count.jpg
174KB, 1758x505px
Man on a mission, I tells ya.
Who'll get the honors of being microman?
>>
>>80935704

They obviously took a lot of inspiration from the MAX run, but they managed to show a more human side of the punisher without making him look like a pussy.
>>
>>80935040
So make him like the Nick Furry of Netflix where he shows up as a symbol that the shows are connected , I like that idea better
>>
>>80935704
netflix isn't syndicated television

and it wasn't whitewashed really, he killed a lot of people, but he was a more emo than god-tier MAX frank ever really was

it was just a glorified retelling of his origin, using elements from MAX, like kitchen irish being one of his antagonists etc
>>
>>80935704
>syndicated television
You have no idea what that term means
>>
Punisher shoots baddies, watch your scalp or you better die
>>
>>80935485
She still has that Roxxon corporation storyline to do, and she'll probably get actual flying powers. And seeing as how S2 will more than likely take place after Defenders, the aftermath of that can be added in as well.
>>
>>80935902
this is why there's likely to be a punisher show regardless of what marvel is saying right this minute

zero reason to drop the micro shit at the end otherwise, using part of someone else's show to tell a frank + micro get together story would be bullshit for both sides
>>
>>80935539
>>80935485
JJ had a pretty different tone, and changed things quite a bit from Alias. Plus it's no surprise they're doing a second season, the first one did insanely well, and was arguably more popular than Daredevil, so it's not like Netflix would pass it up.

Probably like season one they'll change things around more, maybe if we're lucky it won't even be adaptations. Or if it is, it'll be pretty broad strokes. Which is good because Bendis sucks.
>>
File: 1448763554221.jpg (219KB, 1908x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1448763554221.jpg
219KB, 1908x1073px
>>80935434
>Every black male in DD was a criminal, bum, or given freebies at a job they did mediocre at.

Now take your (you) and fuck off.
>>
>>80935418
have you ever been tired mate?
>>
Was JJS2 even confirmed?
>>
>>80935943
>>80935966
My mistake. I haven't been following this series at all.

That was sorta my concern, that they'd force Frank to get too talkative and mopey. He's best just killing people while his inner monologue runs, but that's hardly good tv.
>>
>>80936035
I don't think Ben was given any freebies
>>
>>80936067
yes
>>
>>80935968
wut? how can defenders happen before JJ2? we need the iron fist movie before defenders happens and they only JUST confirmed that casting, and JJ2 would be what, November?

idk if the iron fist netflix movie would be done before that, let alone defenders too would it?

i'd expect Luke Cage/JJ2 to both happen before Iron Fist and defenders after that?

Luke is September, so if Jessica is November again, i'd expect iron fist around end of the year and defenders pretty fast after, unless they can rush iron fist to be earlier, but i still wouldn't expect defenders to happen until after Luke/JJ2 happens
>>
>>80936088

Yeah, and look how that worked out for him.
>>
>>80936088
>>80936150
man I miss ben
>>
>>80936117
Iron Fist isn't a movie, what are you talking about? And Jessica Jones S2 is confirmed but without a release date, the Defenders might come before it
>>
>>80936035
thats why DD's based and JJ's shit
>>
If Punisher shoots you, you will pay the price
>>
>>80935084
Punisher Anthology Series - mini-arcs ala MAX or War Journals where it's just little stories of Frank being Frank and occasionally there's some recurring characters and story threads.
>>
>>80936150
Yeah, killed by a white male autist villain.

You're not really helping your argument
>>
Fuck this Defenders shit. They should just focus on Daredevil. Iron Fist could be cool, but I can't think of more boring characters to give shows to than Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.
>>
is not enough you get kungfu white guy season2 and kungfu white guy series 2
you want another white guy show on top of that?
come on now
>>
>Jessica Jones season 2
>Jessica drinking again
>Jessica having a hangover again
>the annoying neighbours still being annoying
>the junkie neighbor still being a junkie
>a new baddie being the baddie in the shadows
>Luke Cage still being very disquietingly erotic
>JJ's irritating friend still being irritating
>Carrie Ann Moss still making butchy dyke faces
>rinse and repeat
>>
>>80935520
I think that it'd be best to break Frank's series down into an episodic format against a single organization. One episode focuses on his intelligence gathering, the next on the execution of his plan. You set up how he operates then you begin breaking it. First two episodes, things go off perfectly. Next two episodes, things get a bit rough but he manages to improvise. Next two episodes have things go bad but he kinda pulls off what he was going for. Next two things go completely off the rails. The rest of the season is Frank trying to finish what he started while trying to stay one step ahead of the cops and the criminals.
>>
Punisher does not let crime win or escape when he battles it out
>>
File: 1326581586610.jpg (299KB, 813x524px) Image search: [Google]
1326581586610.jpg
299KB, 813x524px
>You will never see Barracuda on screen.
>>
>>80936432
last thing i heard was they were going to do a netflix movie instead of a full 13 episode thing, maybe that's not the case anymore?

if it's going to be a full 13 episode thing, that only reinforces my point that no way can defenders happen before JJ2 then
>>
>>80936581
Neither are you, cause I'm assuming you're white and you're definitely autistic.
Sounds like they were on to something.
>>
>>80935485
Popular as in more actual people are talking about it or the usual paid comic people spin PR to hype it up?
>>
>>80934979
>There will be no Thunderbolts with Justin Hammer as their tech guy
>>
>>80936877
>you will never see Michael Clarke Duncan as Barracuda
>>
Punisher fires his rifle like a badass
>>
>>80935040
>yfw he shows up with Nick Fury decked out with pouches in everyone's shows

based
>>
>>80937253

We'd have to settle for Tiny Lister but he's kinda old.
>>
>>80937063
>>80937063
Do you think Netflix has to do a season a year or something? At most they'll do Jessica Jones S2 for late 2017 and push Defender for 2018, but I don't really see them doing that, my bet is Iron Fist for early 2017 and then Defenders near the end of the year, and Jessica S2/Daredevil S3 for 2018
>>
File: 224064_1985528200193_4190222_n.jpg (40KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
224064_1985528200193_4190222_n.jpg
40KB, 479x720px
>>80934006
>Jessica SJWones
>>
>>80934006
You didn't see the whole season right?

Dumbass it is clear that he will have is own series IF everything goes right.
>>
>>80937427
You cant just do that can you?
>>
>>80934704
Jokes on you Matt Murcuck I loved the amount of Punisher I got in this and wasn't disappointed in the least.
>>
File: 1311911353773.png (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1311911353773.png
16KB, 400x400px
>>80934006

>Jessica SJWones

Oh grow up.
>>
>>80935434
>implying Nuke was a villain and not the real hero.
>>
I wish Frank and Steve could interact in this universe.....
>>
>>80935506
JJ was fine for the first 2/3 of its season. The problem was that the writers just stretched the conflict with Killgrave a bit too far then it should have been. JJ should have had some filler episodes with shorter self contained stories that had nothing to do with the main plot.

Seriously Jessica is a PI with superpowers, they could have come up with some original cases for her to solve. Hell she has bills to pay and the Killgrave case was not paying them so it would be a good way to explain how she wasn't getting evicted towards the end of the season. She could be forced to have to take on another smaller case when the trail on Killgrave goes cold.
>>
>>80935321
Proof that frank not only has a soul, but soul POWAH!
>>
>>80936035
The black cop was just stupid as a character.
>CALL DA AMBERLAMPSES
>Whoa-ho no I ain't tellin you shit! Okay okay fuck here's what happened...
>>
>>80935018
I want thiiiis
>>
>>80936035
So...realistic vs. Jessica jones fabricated liberal utopia.
>>
>>80934006
>more jessica jones
She's so fucking irrelevant. STOP.
>>
Honestly I'd prefer netflix do a spiderman show at this point.
>>
>>80937063
Have you been living under a rock from late last year? Scott Buck (Dexter, Dix Feet Under) was pronounced show-runner in last December 2015. Finn Jones (Game of Thrones) was leaked as Danny Rand on Feburary 25th. (/co/ had a grand old time over the shitstorm.) He was confirmed this week. Production begins early April.
>>
>>80935018
>>80938059
>somehow gets stuck in space while Earth's getting wrecked
>Franks some xenos with Rocket
>goes full 90s hardcore with armor and alien guns for awhile
>goes apeshit when Cap get slapped into red mist
>Rocket cobbles a gun together with using the powerstone
>"Bang..."
>>
>>80938326
*Six *Late

Are you hype, yet?
>>
>>80938237
Same. Especially if guys like Mysterio, Vulture and Rhino actually got some focus.
>>
>>80938237
Too bad he's such an A-lister.

>>80938210
What can they even do for S2?
>>
>>80938525
Hi, le /tv/ here. Le more black guy fucking

eblin
>>
>>80938525
>A-lister
Real talk, what the fuck is Daredevil? Honorary A-lister?
>>
>>80935040
>as a villain
>>
>>80938578
B/High-C lister pretty much since Frank Miller.
>>
>>80938656
Jessica doesn't necessarily have an aversion to his methods.
>>
>>80938578
I would say a top B lister
>>
>>80934006
The could make a show just on Fisk & Frank. The could call it Crime and Punishment.
>>
>>80938578
B++
>>
Since this is a Frank thread, can we take a moment to talk about how AMAZING The Punisher game was?
>Team up with Nick Fury, set off a nuke before its launched
>Have a chat with Kingpin, but first you got to plow through his army and Bullseye
>Fuck up Tony's tower while killing Yakuza trying to steal Iron Man tech
>Telling Matt Murdock to take a hike
>Using zoo animals as a means of interrogation
>Crashing a mob funeral
>>
>>80938743
>>80938769
>>80938888
But with Frank Miller he became top seller. And he became one once again in the late 90's, early 00's. And his overall ratio of quality is quite refreshing, dat volume 2 has over 100 issues of good shit.
>>
>>80934006

Good, they should use him sparingly and have him appear in other people shows to shake things up.
>>
So who the fuck was the blacksmith? Was it that faggot on the ship? All that fucking build up for some literal who?
>>
>>80939327
It was the general
>>
>>80939363
Oh. That makes sense I guess. But why did he order people to kill the DA and the CME and all that? Why did he go after Karen?

And what was with the Micro CD?
>>
>>80939327
It was either Frank's old Colonel or some unseen character still out there
>>
>>80939327
Did you miss the Clancy Brown getting t-boned?
>>
>>80939477
It was Frank's old Colonel.
>>
>>80938326
Speaking of shitstorms. People are /still/ writing article after article about Iron Fist/ the casting. Love to see the eggs on their face, when it's not 13 hours of "White guy saving the weak Asians" the show, but instead of a young adult who had everything took from him, who everybody presumed dead, getting his revenge/his fortune back, ala "The Scarlett Pimpernel".
>>
>>80939475
>But why did he order people to kill the DA and the CME and all that?
Because he knew Frank would be blamed for it.

>Why did he go after Karen?
She was apart of his law team and they were still poking their noses around. Remember that Matt, Foggy and Karen were in that meeting with Reyes when she died, he was probably trying to kill all of them there. Tying up loose ends.
>>
>>80935040
>Jessica Jones gotta stop this murderer
>not MUH METHODS
>Frank gets his ass kicked from NY to Kansas and all the way back 24/7
>Frank is written like shit in JJ and is a pussy
>JJ outsmarts Franks every move, unless when he is being manipulative cistraight
>JJ buddies kick franks ass just because too
>>
>>80936035
who the fuck is that?
>>
>>80939840
Hi /tv/!
>>
They'll probably give him one after Defenders. But for now I imagine they want to actually get through all their initially planned series and the Defenders team-up first.
>>
>>80937412
they've spaced their other shows by about a year, so it makes sense to think JJ2 would be November again, or close to it

could they delay it? i guess, but it hasn't been their track record, they seem to like keeping it around the same time each year on their shows

>>80938326
i heard all those things, but i ALSO heard that they had swapped from 13 episodes to a movie format, but i guess that didn't go through

i don't care which they do, it doesn't matter to the point i was talking about really anyway, which is i still expect to see JJ2 before defenders happens

with Luke in September, and if they stick to they ~1 year gap between seasons we'd see JJ2 around November, Iron Fist after that, then Defenders

could shake out differently, but i'd be super surprised if they space out JJ seasons by more than 11-13 months, given that's their usual schedule with other various netflix shows (including marvel, see: DD was 11 months apart).

i dont know why they're so fond of the year timing, i'd guess just because audiences are used to it from usual TV shows so many years, but netflix sure tries to stick to it so far
>>
>>80939919
in his defense the
>not muh methods
happened this season... a lot.
>>
>>80940049
Jones isn't DD. She doesn't give a fuck about that.
>>
Just got finished with episode 9. Kingpin being a straight baller was pretty fun to watch. Frank getting double-crossed and then just franking his way out of the situation was also amazing. Oh, and fucking Nobu. I swear to christ, this show is concrete proof of the rule of inverse ninjas.
>>
>>80938866
That would be fucking good.
>>
>>80940108
She went "I dont kill, no nuke, we dont kill! Nuke, no! Nuke, dont kill the BBEG! Nuke!"
>>
>>80935313
People just want to be mad. Why /co/ is bringing this up so much recently is beyond me
>>
>>80940108
Officer Simpson rings any bells?
>>
>>80940170
Until the final episode
>>
File: [liberty intensifies].gif (4MB, 467x260px) Image search: [Google]
[liberty intensifies].gif
4MB, 467x260px
>>80940170

Nuke did nothing wrong.
>>
>>80940185
Me and my wife's biracial son both agree. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>80934979
>Justin Hammer
But he's in jail, not dead.
>>
>>80935704
>I had zero interest in the DD show until Punisher's arrival.
At least you admit it. Stay out of the Daredevil threads
>>
>>80940170
And then "snap".
>>
To be honest, I didn't really care about the ninja shit going on with Daredevil. I was just waiting for Punisher's next scene.
>>
>>80940213
Yep, but I bet shes still pretty NOT MUH METHODS, THAT WAS DIFFERENT these days

>>80940223
USA USA USA USA
>>
>>80934006
I can't wait for all this Frankfaggotry to die.
He's always been more suited as an antagonist/deuteragonist paired with a goody-two-shoes hero than he is as a solo character.
>>
File: dont-believe-his-lies.jpg (21KB, 720x368px) Image search: [Google]
dont-believe-his-lies.jpg
21KB, 720x368px
>>80934006
>>
>>80940170
only because that meant no way to prove Hope's innocence. Jessica had an irrational fixation with saving Hope because she'd come to see Hope as a proxy of herself, and that saving her would in some way save herself, or at least prove she wasn't a failure of a superhero.

as soon as Hope died, the plan became 'nothing to lose now, fuck being a superhero it's time for murder' and knowing that would be the case is specifically why Hope killed herself.
>>
>>80940303
?
>>
File: 1454710636371.jpg (100KB, 900x697px) Image search: [Google]
1454710636371.jpg
100KB, 900x697px
>>80934006

>When Matt threatens to revoke Vanessa's visa

I have never feared for a fictional character's life so much
>>
Does everybody else ( Luke, Jones, Iron etc) have a no killing code? Cause I don't want Frank appearing only to be told not to be Punisher
>>
>>80940355
Must suck to be the one person whos not having fun, eh?
>>
>>80940355
>He's always been more suited as an antagonist/deuteragonist paired with a goody-two-shoes hero than he is as a solo character.
This is the kind of shit spouted by people with absolutely no imagination.
>>
>>80940372
And because hope was really, really into killing killgrave, up to the point of stabbing her own neck so jessica would grow some balls and do it.
>>
>>80940170

She had a practical reason for wanting to keep Kilgrave alive. She wanted to expose Kilgrave and get Hope exonerated.
>>
>>80940346
I feel the same. I love Daredevil as a character but it felt like he didn't have a clear goal this season other than stopping the Punisher. The stuff with Stick was enjoyable, though.
>>
>>80939840
>Jessica Jones gotta stop this murderer

There is absolutely no way Jess could stop Frank. Shit, once Matt was on his radar he had plenty of chances to off him and chose not to.

I mean I know this is bait, but he's got the entire Justice Department on his ass, and some halfass'ed private dick is going to take him down?
>>
>>80940223
Is this a woman or Chris Evans?
Nice tits.
>>
File: daredevil season 2.png (510KB, 754x734px) Image search: [Google]
daredevil season 2.png
510KB, 754x734px
>>
>>80940456
Fair enough.
But I bet she wouldnt aprove of the punisher.
We'll see.
>>
>>80938370
>Obliterates Thanos
>Everyone else looks at him
>"What are you slackers looking at? There's still an army to kill."
>>
>>80940223
Nuke was right about killing Kilgrave, but did literally everything else wrong.
>>
>>80935473
>I have only seen the Punisher in Netflix DD
Fucking faggot
>>
>>80940471
not exactly bait, just my fears condensed into a post
>>
>>80938578
Daredevil's a pretty solid B-lister, though the show's arguably lifted him to a very low A-lister.

The general populace has probably heard of him, but doesn't really know a lot about him. Anyone who's remotely interested in comics and superheroes knows who he is and what his thing is.
>>
>>80940504

>We'll see.

When? Is Frank gonna be in JJ Season 2?

I'd be very okay with this.
>>
>More JJ

I want Bendis to go, unless season 2 episode 1 is the scene where Vision fuck her up and 12 episodes of her in a coma with random cuts to Luke fucking far more attractive and interesting women.
>>
>zombie ninjas

who enjoys this childish crap?
>>
>>80940471
>cant take frank down
LOL, she would punish the shit of all those fancy locks Frank has in his weapon boxes.
So, yeah... she could fuck her up, that that wouldnt unfuck all the locks she would've busted by then.
>>
>>80939987
The "Iron Fist will be a movie you guises" was rumour started by Peel the Orange. It was always going to be a series, any thought contrary was debunked by Joe Q in an on-carpet interview.
>>
>>80940633
So far he will only receive a " mention ".
But you know... lets wait and see.
>>
>>80940646
>blind man who can see using super senses

Who enjoys this childish crap?
>>
>>80940403
I had fun, I thought he was great in DD, but I don't think posting "Frank franked a Frank, it was Frank/10" 8 times a day is fun. You don't need to be the worst kind of memester casual to have fun.

>>80940429
There's no need for imagination here, there's 30+ years of comics that feature the guy, and I've always preffered him as a supporting character than a MC because he's specifically designed to be a moral foil to heroes. Which is why he was introduced as a Spidey antagonist in comics and as a DD antagonist on TV.
As a solo guy he's just some vigilante with guns and a revenge plot, and there have been tons of that in B movies.
>>
>>80940746
>no need for memes
True that, but let the boys have fun. It's not like their memes are hurting you.
>>
>>80940726
>fairly tame superpower
>on the same level of immaturity as ZOMBIE NINJAS

>ZOMBIE

>NINJAS
>>
>>80940649
>So, yeah... she could fuck her up, that that wouldnt unfuck all the locks she would've busted by then.

I keep forgetting /co/ doesn't read comics.
>>
>>80940726
its just like muh animated korean cave paintings
>>
>>80940684
fine with me, more hours to waste watching netflix

i hope they work on their pacing though, it was forgivable in DD1, annoying but also forgivable in JJ1 since both were the first seasons, but the pacing being kinda meh in DD2 doesn't have an excuse, hopefully JJ2/IF1 see that do a better job in that area

DD2 would have benefited from having the same showrunner as DD1 i think
>>
>>80940817
We are talking about the show. Try to follow the thread. Also, it was clearly a joke.
Get off your high horse, you are no better than the rest of us, you piece of shit.
>>
>>80940870
DD2 episodes 1-7? was one of the most marathonable chain of episodes I've ever experienced in television though, especially 1-4
>>
>>80940746

Frank exists to show what happens when heroes got over the edge and abandon all their restraint. He's seemingly more effective but at the same time, he's homeless, he's got no friends, no connections, and the police see him as a menace no better than the people he fights.
>>
>>80940646
People who understand that the show isn't about the action on the outside but rather the internal drama inside of Matt's heart.

I mean sure, you could talk about the ninjas, but then you'd miss the choices he makes (which are so well summed up in his choices between Karen and Elektra), or how the Punisher is the demon he fights to never be.

But yeah, ninjas. Just wait until Iron Fist hits you crybaby.
>>
>>80940817
(you)
here.
You sad, sad example of a person.
>>
>>80934006
>Plan on doing one season of DD then doing defenders after the others are introduced
>DD season one hits
>people react to DD season one
>FUCK QUICK GREENLIGHT SEASON 2

>Season 2 of DD
>State before release of season there are no plans on doing a punisher series
>DD season 2 releases
>reaction to punisher overwhelmingly fucking positive

yeah...yeah sure i'm sure they wont do anything with this character because as we all know they never change their lineup for any reason at all.
>>
>>80940815
Well yeah, exactly.
>>
>>80940942
dont feed him, nobody can be that retarded.
>>
>>80940925
So the plot of every Richard Bronson movie, except replace heroes with cops.
>>
>>80936536
Id be happy with a punisher netflix movie quite honestly. He isn't like JJ or DD where hes got these side characters you can explore the lives of or have him doing other shit. nobody wants to see punisher working a dayjob or whatever. But a movie focusing on just the plot or even a mini series...thatd be fucking perfect.
>>
>>80935473
Ok, so make his villains the focus with him in pursuit. Like take it as if you're setting up to the kill by giving the villain and those around him with his bullshit most of the focus at first, like how DD season one gave Fisk a ton of episodes himself. Start the season introducing the villain and his illicit shit, set up his boys and allow the villain his time letting us see his operation or the build up to it, then we follow the punisher taking them out piece by piece. Barracuda for example, lets say the season is just about him, but you first have to have at least a few episodes dedicated to him, his backstory in the military like Frank, his collecting his boys and establishing his turf, his killing the competition and alone doing shit, then he gets the Punisher's attention and we continue from there.
>>
>>80940746
>As a solo guy he's just some vigilante with guns and a revenge plot, and there have been tons of that in B movies.

so? plenty of people enjoy his comics, the fact that similar stories exist in other media is no reason to not adapt the source material as faithfully as you can

frank's plenty great on his own, read the MAX series if you havent

he definitely doesn't need to be paired with a hero, in fact the moralizing that spidey/dd/etc always get into when they're around him is annoying as fuck
>>
>>80941003
Charles Bronson? Specifically Death Wish?

Death Wish was a response to the lawlessness of the 70s and 80s in America's cities (specifically NYC), and honestly it wasn't much beyond a simple revenge flick.
>>
>>80940346
I was interested in everything besides the ninja shit
>Punisher
>Stick
>Fisk
>Legal shenanigans
>chilling with Melvin

why did they make the only lame part the real focus of the season? Elektra was annoying and The Hand just wasn't interesting
>>
>>80940974
Alright stop, what are we trying to argue here? You guys lost me.
>>
File: 16011643.jpg (134KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
16011643.jpg
134KB, 800x480px
>>80941089
>Elektra was annoying
>>
>>80941089

THHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>80940870
The big issue with pacing in TV shows is that they stretch a couple of plots over to 13 episodes and then just sort of throw shit in there to make the time and sparse the plot points evenly enough.
Whether the plot is fitted for 13 episodes is irrelevant, most of the time it isn't and a lot of what happens is just stuffing to keep you intrigued enough.
>>
>>80940925
>police see him as a menace no better than the people he fights

Not always, some writers portray both sides, some cops supporting him (doing what cops can't do), and some cops dissaprove (doing what nobody should do). In the comics, it's hardly ever just a clean issue.
>>
>>80940916
i liked it and all, but i found punisher's arc at the start to be kind of rushed, whereas near the end of the season things could have happened faster, and across the entire season there was too much exposition as a whole, and way way way too much time spent on foggy being the same whiney bitch he was last year

most of which could have been fixed or at least minimized by pacing it better, not sure how much of that you'd consider a writing issue instead (or too?) though

definitely would have had another episode of frank's arc before elektra came in though, and cut some of the drag later on to account for it
>>
>>80940817
You sound like one of those assholes that goes to superhero movies and keeps talking during the movie about how things are different in the comics and why it is all wrong.
>>
>>80935473
Why not make it like that then? Basically horror genre where the boogeyman is Frank and the characters you view the action through are criminal scum
>>
>>80941089
I don't get the hate on elektra and the hand. I loved seeing DD fight ninjas and i loved elektra every time she was on screen. She was just this fucked up lunatic desperately trying to grasp onto some strand of humanity. and they doled it out nicely. They didn't just introduce her character as this conflicted person. She seems to relish her own ridiculousness but as the show goes on you come to understand how damaged and desiring of something like a normal life she is.

i honestly have yet to hear any actual detailed criticism of her character beyond 'annoying bitch and i dont like her'.
>>
>>80941093
Just dont feed the damn troll, anon made a joke, the troll comes with the old "/co/ doesnt read comics" meme and you come in and feed him.
Simple.
>>
>>80940391
That scene was fucking amazing.
>>
>>80941155
>foggy being the same whiney bitch he was last year

Except he has literally no idea what's going on other than Matt's vaguely fighting crime. It's not Foggy's vault that Matt pushes everyone away.
>>
>>80941182

I initially hated her and grew to like her more as the season progressed, which I'm sure was the intention.
>>
>>80935485
If they did just her doing her day job that would be great. Both Daredevil and Jessica Jones would have been better served with them figuring out odd clients for a little while
>>
>>80941089
elektra was the best part of the season, what the fuck did you watch?

sarcastic homicidal sociopath dragging matt around by the nose while he bitches the whole time? shit was hilarious, i'd watch a weekly sitcom of just that

and the hand is one of daredevil's biggest antagonists, it's great they're finally taking their proper role on the show
>>
>>80941127
Which is funny cos season one had one arcing plotline and people complained the plot was stretched too thin and that the episodes were too many for the story.

and now season 2 the complaints im seeing are the opposite. they didnt give frank enough time, they should have removed this plot to focus on that other ninja plot or vice versa.

So as far as i can tell one plot is not enough, and two is too many. Of course i'm sure theres some deep cinematically learned nuanced reasoning why one was not enough and two is too many that noone can be bothered actually explaining.
>>
>that tracking shots when DD was taking out the biker gang

fucking awesome
>>
>>80941036
>the moralizing that spidey/dd/etc always get into when they're around him is annoying as fuck
Well it only works if the moralizing goes both ways and Frank actually gets some decent arguments in.

I know some people like him solo, I don't.

>>80941063
That's my point, anon. Punisher plays out like most revenge flicks from the 70s because that's literally where he's from.
>>
File: fullmetaljacket4.jpg (38KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
fullmetaljacket4.jpg
38KB, 500x281px
>>80940391
>I have never feared for a fictional character's life so much

D'onofrio is good at that.
>>
>>80941251
>i'd watch a weekly sitcom of just that

how? that shit got boring after her first episode
>>
>>80934006
I kinda feel like Punisher couldn't be done well on TV.
Since they would get just about everything wrong.

>THIS IS MY MACHINE BULLET ASSAULT RIFLE PISTOL GUN.
>IT SHOOTS 500 CALIBER MILIMETER BULLETS
>THE ASSAULT CLIPS CAN OLD A MAXIMUM OF 150 BULLETS PER CARTRIDGE
>THE SNIPER AIMDOT SCOPE RETICLE CAN ACCURATELY MEASURE A LASER TO 5 MILES
>>
>>80941251
>elektra was the best part of the season
Let's not say stuff we're gonna regret.
>>
>Netflix is giving a chance to little known characters
>Punisher has had three movies and tons of exposure
>frankfags mad that Marvel isn't cancelling its plans to give them more Punisher

Jesus it's like if Batman showed up on The Flash and batfags went "Where's the Batman show DC? Jesus I'm starving for Batcontent over here."
>>
>>80941232

I'm not sure why all these stories need to be seperate shows. Couldn't the Kilgrave plot have been DD Season 2 with JJ meeting Matt and they fight KG together.

Then Season 3 is the Punisher and Luke Cage is somehow also introduced.

Season 4 introduces Iron Fist.

Something like that.
>>
>>80941143
>cops support him because he does what they cant
>cops hate him because he makes them nothing more than meter maids.

nobody likes competition that can do your job better.
>>
>>80941228
Yeah, at first she just seemed like an arrogant bitch. Once she got slashed with the poison blade and she and Matt started talking she started to feel like more of a fleshed out character.
>>
File: 1416591813998.jpg (35KB, 491x526px) Image search: [Google]
1416591813998.jpg
35KB, 491x526px
>Elektra parts finally get to take Matt out of abandoned parking lot A or rundown shanty B and their chemistry is actually pretty damn good

>people say she was the worst part of the show

thats not Foggy or Stick
>>
>>80941214
why is it his business? every time matt tries to talk to him or foggy finds out about it some other way all he does is whine at him that he needs to stop, which he either knows (or fucking should, it's his best friend and they did talk about it last year) isn't going to happen

would you want to tell foggy things about your daredevil work only to be incessantly bitched at about it? foggy is like the worst nagging wife/mother in the MCU to date

i'd push him away too, preferably off a tall building

praying karen, with her waffling on frank and the comments she made to matt will at least be written as the supportive one next year, even though she'd worry too

foggy and his butthurt about being lied to about a SECRET identity was whiney bullshit the first time around, it didn't need to be dragged up 10 more times this year
>>
>>80941292

When I first found out that Kingpin used to private pyle, I thought it was the greatest thing ever.
>>
File: Ranger face 2.jpg (25KB, 320x266px) Image search: [Google]
Ranger face 2.jpg
25KB, 320x266px
>>80941308
>THIS IS MY MACHINE BULLET ASSAULT RIFLE PISTOL GUN.
>IT SHOOTS 500 CALIBER MILIMETER BULLETS
>THE ASSAULT CLIPS CAN OLD A MAXIMUM OF 150 BULLETS PER CARTRIDGE
>THE SNIPER AIMDOT SCOPE RETICLE CAN ACCURATELY MEASURE A LASER TO 5 MILES
>>
>>80934545

DD never had a series under the Max banner!
>>
>>80941340
You are simplifying it an awful lot. Cops in the punisher's world aren't that basic, they still have jobs to do and criminals put away. Some cops like Frank because he goes beyond the law, and always gets results. Some obviously hate him for the reason you are stating, but not all of them. I wish I could point to specific issues, but I recall some cops in the story that back me up.

I think in edmondson's run, the female cop in the beginning supported the punisher.
>>
>>80941388
It's just Frankfags, and no one gives a shit about what Frankfags think.

The OP is proof of that.
>>
>>80934006

I'm shocked that Disney decided not to address the shortage of white male power fantasies
>>
>>80941292
Holy Jesus. What is that? What the fuck is that!?
>>
>>80941302
not for me, i thought she was hilarious the whole way through whenever it wasn't obvious drama moments

loved her and her antics, very few moments with her around that i disliked

>>80941319
see above, don't regret it!
>>
>people hated best girl
Elektra literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>80941402

>You're working on the biggest, most complicated case of your career and your partner keeps leaving to go do......something and not explaining what. You have some vague idea what is going on, but you don't know the specifics, and you can't tell anybody about it. You've reached the point where your secretary is more reliable than your actual partner and you can't even tell her what is going on.

Foggy's anger was 100% justified.
>>
>>80941388
>Stick

Nigger I will fight you.

The worse part of the show was Foggy and Karen. I literally couldn't care less about the lawyer shit and Karen got way too much screen time snooping around avoiding death every 5 minutes.
>>
>>80941388
Foggy was the best part of this season.
>>
>>80941459
Avin' a giggle?
You uh, goin on a ruse cruise?
In for a laff?
>>
>>80941388
>worst part of the show
>not the Blacksmith

Fucking bullshit writing.
>>
>>80941498
>brought Matt his father's killer
>YOU WANT ME TO KILL HIM? WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM??? FUCK OFFFFFF
>>
>>80941549
>wah it wasnt a supervillain
>>
>>80941549

>Blacksmith
>He turns out to be a white guy

What the fuck
>>
>>80941402
Nah.

Foggy /was/ bitchy when he first found out in S1, but everything in S2 has been justified.
>>80941516
And to top it all off, he didn't even want to take the case in the first place.
>>
>>80941549
Seriously, that shit came outta nowhere. Did they just want another way for Karen to be endangered?
>>
>>80941286
>That's my point, anon. Punisher plays out like most revenge flicks from the 70s because that's literally where he's from.

I don't think he has to though. Frank's a human being, even if he's rarely portrayed as such. I always thought his relationship (NOT romance) with Rachel was criminally undeveloped.

>>80941206
Well sorry, I missed the joke. Didn't mean to rile everyone up.

>>80941333
>Netflix is giving a chance to little known characters

Well it was more along the lines of Disney not knowing what to do with these properties and Netflix desperate for content. They're not stifled by nightly schedules; they can release content as they see fit.

>>80941402
Because their firm was literally going out of business, then Matt decides to stick their collective reputation on the line over an open and shut case on a psychopath. Then he proceeds to bail on them for no reason whatsoever.

Foggy was 100% right. It's not his fault Matt pushes people away to feed his martyr complex.
>>
>>80941253
>Which is funny cos season one had one arcing plotline and people complained the plot was stretched too thin and that the episodes were too many for the story.
My only issue there was how much time we spent on how Fisk loves Vanessa, but we didn't get much reasoning as to why she likes him. And his daily dealings with crime were a bit too numerous too, but nothing outrageous.

I think 2 plots work for s2, apparently they didn't have that much more material to make it all about the Punisher, but it's still the better executed plot, which is why people think it should have gotten more time at the expense of the other plot which wasn't executed as well.
The Hand/Elektra plot could probably have afforded to get a whole season, but it wasn't that engaging to me so I'm fine with them cramming it with something better. Plus we know they're not entirely done with it.

>So as far as i can tell one plot is not enough, and two is too many. Of course i'm sure theres some deep cinematically learned nuanced reasoning why one was not enough and two is too many that noone can be bothered actually explaining.
Not cinematic, just narrative. It's not about the number of plots, it's about what you have to tell in them to make them work, and what is superfluous, some plots require more or less time than others, but the 13 episodes lenght is a hard line.

What I'm getting at is, they probably didn't have 13 episodes of material for Frank there, so instead of stretching it out they condensed it and added another plot with more freedom to what you can add or take op the story. It gave them more flexibility,

The pacing/stretching in s1 was unperfect but didn't really damage anything imo, stretching it out is common in TV shows. The cramming in s2 was a bit more of a problem because it felt like there were whole stretches where one plot was taking over the other, and in the end neither had a really satisfying resolution. I think it damaged the Hand plot more.
>>
>>80941631
It was such bullshit. Let's just throw that out there at the last second to completely stretch the amount of crap the audience will take.

You did not need it for Frank's story or Karen's. It really just hammered home how small the world is, just like Elektra's childhood.
>>
>>80941560
It's not like Matt could kill him, that would invalidate characterization in S1.

He never tried to kill anyone before, remember.
>>
File: 1458431474035.jpg (102KB, 1241x1241px) Image search: [Google]
1458431474035.jpg
102KB, 1241x1241px
>>80935018
>>
>>80941251
>sarcastic homicidal sociopath dragging matt around by the nose while he bitches the whole time? shit was hilarious,
See that was pretty good in my book, but then they turned that part of her personality off gradually as she became good/bland girl.
>>
>>80941516
being mad about him missing work is acceptable there

being a whiney bitch demanding he stop being a hero when he's obviously never going to is full on whiney wife/mother tier bullshit

he crossed over to the latter example almost every time, if he had just stuck to bitching about the impact to the case and not kept turning it into "YOU HAVE TO STOP OHMIGOD" and whining about danger/every other aspect of being a hero then it would have been tolerable

as it is it's made me loathe him even more than i did last year, and that's saying a lot
>>
>>80941333
More it's like the reverse of how /co/ talks about Spider-Man joining the MCU.
>>
>>80941758
No, but he shouldn't have been offended that Elektra offered him the chance.

instead of
>wow thanks but no thanks

we got
>WOWWWWWWWW NO FUCK OFF!!!!!
>>
>>80941560
eye for an eye, i'm with elektra there

plus the way she's wired she doesn't even really understand (or at least didn't back then) why anyone wouldn't kill him in that situation
>>
>>80941388
I kinda think the worst part of s2 was Matt. He just did things that the plot demanded and looked like an idiot.
>>
>>80941627
Actually foggys anger in season 1 was justified as well. way more than in most cape shit shows.

I mean it wasn't just that his buddy was a super hero. But that he lied to him about his blindness for years, pretending he didnt know when his friend was lying to essentially patronize him so he didnt feel bad, putting him in a situation where he had to lie to karen to keep her in the dark, putting the practice they built in danger by doing something kind of at odds with being a lawyer.

He got pissed and got over it in a few episodes but i feel like his anger and feelings of betrayal were pretty natural and made sense. Maybe he didnt have an absolute right to all of matts secrets but it doesnt mean it didnt make sense for him to feel hurt by his best friend lying to him for all those years.

Honestly the only time foggy seemed annoyingly bitchy was at the start of season 2. they really shouldnt have had him obnoxious about it right off episode 1. Give the guy a few episodes for the actions of matt to begin having that negative effect on him and karen and the practice before he gets tired of it.

Though yeah from the moment they take the punisher case which he did not want on Matt was just an ass clown.
>>
>>80941774

>Being concerned about your friends safety after finding him nearly dead on a rooftop is "being a whiney bitch"

Well, let's just say I don't agree. I was happy that Foggy got some vindication at the end of season after all the crap he went through.
>>
>>80941475
Filename you child.
>>
>>80941811
He...didn't though?

He wasn't offended that she offered him the chance, he was offended that she /pushed/ him to do so, and wasn't willing to accept when he said he wouldn't/couldn't.
>>
>>80941878
who gives a fuck about small petty crap like Foggy's law career when there are zombie ninjas attacking the city

honestly, they tried to make you give a shit
>>
>>80937253
AYY YO DEEBO
>>
>>80935902
microchip, but we shall soon see. Wayne Knight played a decent Microchip for War Zone. Skye/Daisy knows Micro, so probably someone early 30s at the latest this time.
>>
Does someone have a hi res cap of Frank in court with the American flag framed behind him?
>>
>>80941656
>Frank's a human being
Hey not all revenge flicks are terrible, many of their protags are human.

>I always thought his relationship (NOT romance) with Rachel was criminally undeveloped.
I thought it didn't really feel justified in story. But yeah it wasn't that well developped.
>>
>>80941903
You didn't realize that I replied to an FMJ picture with an FMJ quote? I figured most people would know the "Jelly Donut" thing.
>>
>>80941763
i still liked her the whole way, but yeah, she was better the meaner she was really

i'd really like to see what she'd have to say about the motley crew of the defenders but i don't think we'll get that chance, least not until DD3 at least, sad
>>
File: 11168029_800.jpg (375KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
11168029_800.jpg
375KB, 800x1200px
>>80941475

Watch the first half of this movie, you'll understand.
>>
>>80941433
>I think in edmondson's run, the female cop in the beginning supported the punisher.
She ends up stabbing him when Edmonson realized Secret Wars was coming and he'd rather spend the last two issues with Frank shooting mudslimes than finishing the story he started.
>>
>>80935902
Paul Giamatti. I just a nice buddy cop-esque series.
>>
>>80936823
neighbors dead
junkies not a junkie
hellcat a cute fuck you
>>
>>80941714
I felt the opposite as far as pacing. 1 i had few issues with but it did lag in a few episodes. however i liked the characters enough that that wasn't a problem. Even foggy and karen I liked seeing do shit in season 1. Except for some of the drawn out karen and ben reilly scenes which i thought took up a bit more time than they needed.

But with season 2 i thought the way they handled the plots was...ALMOST good. The first four episodes being all about frank worked for me. Set the stage, have him do his thing, have DD try to take him down, battle of wills and ideology, gangster plot....cool with me. And I also liked that he was a continuing force for the rest of the season, but mostly in the background. in prison, in court etc. The thing i think they fucked up on was not giving him enough to do after he got back out. I think they feared making the season a bit too much about punisher. but fuck that it woulda been cool to see a few minutes of each episode dedicated to frank finding out who caused the debacle that got his family killed before lex luthor began setting him up to take the fall for all the people he had killed to tie up those loose ends.
>>
>>80941984
He was quoting the movie, d00d.
>>
>>80941866
Yeah, I was getting real tired of Matt's shit.
>>80941877
Point. I mean, it didn't feel as justified for me (as the viewer) because from the beginning we've seen Matt as the Daredevil, but in Foggy's shoes...

His best friend has been lying to him for years, has been taking actions running counter to what he's dedicated his life to (the law), and (given how you can't be sure about what's true about him) might have killed dozens of people with 7(?) different explosions.

Not to mention Matt also being covered in wounds.
>>
>>80940815
at least its not nazi vampires
>>
>>80934006
>SJWones.
please tell me that this show flopped it was horrible
>>
>>80941877
Foggy saw Matt get fucked up twice, and heard about a third incident from whatsherface at the hospital. He has a good basis for telling Matt that he's gonna hurt himself. Combined with Matt's Daredevil persona ruining their law-firm, Foggy has good reason for wanting him to stop.
>>
File: 1458358712761.png (852KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458358712761.png
852KB, 1280x720px
>>80941968

Was this supposed to mean something?

>>80941922

>who gives a fuck about small petty crap like Foggy's law career when there are zombie ninjas attacking the city

Who the fuck cares about vague shit like zombie ninjas when Foggy Nelson's law career is in jeopardy?
>>
>>80941994
But Paul Giomatti is already in Daredevil!
>>
>>80941308
i think it would kill /k/
>>
>>80941984
see
>>80941978
>>
>>80942104
lmaooooooo that nigga got fuckin dumbo ears. wtf he gonna do, fly away?
>>
>>80941935
I think John Bradley (samwell tarley on game of thrones) would make a damng good microchip
>>
>>80941978
I haven't watched it in like 18 years.

>she was better the meaner she was really
Well yeah because then she actually had a personality, even if it was a bit cookie-cutter the actress enjoyed playing it. And it was also an interesting moral test for Matt, beyond the revenge on his dad's killer. But then she just became female sidekick/love interest #4528.
>>
>>80941878
caring is one thing, giving him endless shit about it when you know he'll never change is a bullshit way to behave. either accept it and work with it or move on (thankfully the latter finally came about).

im surprised he didn't stage a superhero intervention, which would have been right in line with whole view

"all those people you're saving? the city? fuck them, just come defend people in count in exchange for tortillas"

foggy is a whiney bitch, with most of his concern, when you look at it, focused on what happens to HIM. whining about what happens to the firm, whining about what happens to his reputation for taking the case, him him him, and covering it with a thin veil of concern for matt

do i think he cares about matt? yes, but I think he cares about his career and reputation a lot more
>>
>>80942149

>implying they shouldn't just get Newman to do it again
>>
>>80942123

I don't remember that line but I'm retarded so who knows? I accept defeat. You win this round.
>>
>>80942108
No he's not.
>>
>>80942138
RIP Anon, he gonna get Franked.
>>
>>80942193
Yes he is. He's Karen's boss.
>>
File: dredd3d.jpg (186KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
dredd3d.jpg
186KB, 1600x1064px
>>80942104
>Was this supposed to mean something?
It's a running motif of violent characters framed by the country that spurned them. Judge Dredd did it often, the movie version was a nice moment.
>>
>>80942089
Yeah but it would have been nice to have a hand full of episodes where he puts that aside in support of Matt rather than as a constant source of 'this isn't gonna end well'. I think he had every reason but i feel that for the sake of the story those first few episodes of season 2 would have been better served with him a little more on his side. As a result it feels like their relationships is strained from the instant you see them together which for me made the eventual breaking of that relationship less impactfull. cos its like 'shit they were basically on the outs from that first scene together'.
>>
>>80942149
That would be cool. I like 'chip being a bit rounder for being a tech nerd and a crime scene junkie.
>>
>>80942008
>. The first four episodes being all about frank worked for me. Set the stage, have him do his thing, have DD try to take him down, battle of wills and ideology, gangster plot....cool with me.
I liked that too but then I don't agree with
>e was a continuing force for the rest of the season, but mostly in the background. in prison, in court etc.
He's mostly inexistant to further DD plots (much more related to Karen and a bit to Matt) and that all veers entirely towards the Hand, which again, wasn't anybody's favorite plot.
> I think they feared making the season a bit too much about punisher.
I think they needed more time to deal with the other plot than with Frank's, so it got more time, for better or worse.
>>
>>80942182
hed work but i think itd be a bit silly and jarring to just cast the same dude in the role again.

though im a hypocrite because id suck ten hobo dicks in a row if it meant JK simmons would be JJJ again.
>>
>>80942104
Cheap symbolism.
>>
>>80941388
>Foggy
>bad
He did L I T E R A L L Y nothing wrong.
Matt was a shitty as fuck lawyer this season
>>
>>80934006
They aren't making a Punisher series because they /can't/ make a Punisher series.

The issue is that all of these shows exist in the same universe,

Given that these shows are actually gonna have progress rather than comic limbo) eventually another hero (or maybe a group of heroes) is going to take Frank down.

So how will that go down? You get a Punisher series, build up a fanase, but then he is taken down by another hero. Worst comes to worst, he even dies. So all (or at least a significant portion) of those Punisher fans become a hatedom for the other series in question.

The alternative, is never letting Punisher come in contact with the other heroes which (given what he does) wouldn't be possible.

So, it can't happen, It'll just end up being poisonous.
>>
>>80942177
woops, second part was for
>>80941981
>>
>>80942353
This season proved that being a lawyer doesn't help jack dick.
>>
>>80942226
Ok, you just keep being wrong friendo!.
>>
>>80942354
>Given that these shows are actually gonna have progress rather than comic limbo
In the long run, I doubt that. The status quo doesn't seem to change that much.
>>
>>80942089
he does, but he also knows he won't stop being a hero

the constant guilt tripping about it is pointless and annoying, and at that point it's being a bad friend

he should have given up on his anti-daredevil crusade and been supportive of that by now, even if he still had to leave the law practice

or at least left the practice and shut up

bottom line, your friend is doing something dangerous, but noble and saving lives, are you going to whine at them non stop about the danger, or realize it's in service of a greater good and support them as best you can? or think about say, a cop's wife as an example

foggy went with the former (though he's right to be mad about the adverse impact on the firm, he doesn't contain his whining to that issue by any stretch)

personally i'd go with the latter option, and think that's being a better friend, but ymmv i guess
>>
>>80942413

Especially when your partner keeps disappearing to play ninja with his ex-girlfriend.
>>
>>80942354
>eventually another hero (or maybe a group of heroes) is going to take Frank down.
why? plenty of cities in the united states with crime. Fuck even around the world. You just have him in a place not yet populated by capes. I mean Iron man doesnt pop up in winter soldier so why the fuck would anyone pop up in the punisher series if they make one. In fact...that shit happens all the time in comics and there are a hundred times as many super heroes (i'm lowballing the fuck out of that number too) running around as there are in the MCU. The solution to the problem is to just not mention that shit and only people who get up in arms about 'why didnt this character show up...its not logical' are gonna care.
>>
>>80942354
Sounds stupid as fuck, heres how a Punisher series would work

>Frank meets Micro, they begin a life on the run making each episode set in a new city/place, thyere all episodic but building up a meta-plot that is resolved as the end draws near.
>Want to add a new hero that takes down Frank? Thats cool, next season is Frank in jail and Micro doing Micro things

Its not impossible or difficult.
>>
>>80942455
In S2 (after the early bit) it seemed less bitching about the danger, and more bitching about Matt not being on top of his shit (which he wasn't).
>>
>>80934006

I don't think that a Frank series would work for the MCU. As others have said, he really isn't a good main character. He has no friends so it is hard to sustain a series around him UNLESS it was just a series of loosely connected "once-and-done" type stories. I'm satisfied knowing that DD Season 2 is his origin story so now he's always going to be out there, in the background Franking all over the place.
>>
>>80942526
>>80942530

Isn't this Frank's whole shit about finding out who got his family killed?

He would need to be in New York for most of that, maybe heading towards DC if it was someone really upper level.
>>
>>80942597
I thought the colonel was the blacksmith and that ended that thread, which is why he burns his house and accepts that he's the punisher.
>>
>>80942354
>then he dies

then we get frankencastle! It couldnt get better than that
>>
>>80942597
>Isn't this Frank's whole shit about finding out who got his family killed?

No, Frank's whole shit is killing people BECAUSE HE LIKES IT

Hell, he LOVES IT
>>
>>80935473
>the problem is Punisher works when he's the villain not the focus

Dude. Have you not seen the movies the Punisher is ripping off?

There's an entire genre based around Punisher-like shenanigans.
>>
>>80942258
Why does Foggy's intense concern for Matt's well being make their relationship seem strained? If my buddy was doing heroin I wouldn't get behind him on it, I'd tell him to stop before he hurts himself.
It shows that Foggy cares, and he doesn't wanna lose his friend.

>>80942455
It depends, especially on the friend in question. And forgetting the danger to Matt himself, there's quite a bit of danger to Nelson & Murdock involved. And don't forget that N&M is their livelihood.

If I was having marriage or family trouble I wouldn't volunteer for a 4th deployment, you feel?
>>
>>80942597
>Isn't this Frank's whole shit about finding out who got his family killed?

No, that's just his excuse.

Frank is a serial killer, end of story.
>>
>>80935473
Punisher MAX exists.
>>
>>80937583
Being a villain isn't about your goals, it's about how you conduct yourself.

Generally killing innocent people is a bad thing.
>>
>>80942597
He did find out who got his family killed. Everyone involved was dead by the last episode. Clancy Brown was the Blacksmith, although they didn't flat out state it.
>>
>>80934006
I would rather have a "POW in Laos" series.
>>
>>80937253
I think Ving Rhames could work
>>
File: lester speight.png (287KB, 484x550px) Image search: [Google]
lester speight.png
287KB, 484x550px
>>80942855
>>80937253

Nah, it should be this nigga
>>
>>80942835

I agree.
>>
>>80942455
>letting someone you love get themself killed is being a better friend
>>
File: Karen 2.png (786KB, 968x550px) Image search: [Google]
Karen 2.png
786KB, 968x550px
>>80934006

I was really starting to think that Karen would become Frank's sidekick or something.

Glad that didn't happen.
>>
>>80942835
I just realized that Born can't be made into a series, and that the old man is dead.
>>
>>80942526
look at the MAX series', did any other heroes show up? i'm trying to think but i can't recall any off the top of my head, and those series were fantastic imo. Like you said it's easy enough to mostly ignore the cape types exist, and those were set in NYC still

>>80942546
he was still bitching at him about stopping until at least episode 10, after the firm is dead outside some frank cleanup before and after foggy gets shot
>>
>>80934006
These statements were weeks ago, before the season aired. Now it has, and Frank was great. They're going to order a Frank series.
>>
>>80942546
>>80943118
errr, bitching still in episode 10 about danger even, wasn't firm related by that stage
>>
File: bullseye.jpg (14KB, 200x318px) Image search: [Google]
bullseye.jpg
14KB, 200x318px
>He will be revealed as the sniper who shot Ben in season 1
>He will be revealed as the guy Blacksmith hired to kill the DA and others while blaming frank

He needs to be in the MCU and there's so many options he can be played into.
>>
>>80942671
>If I was having marriage or family trouble I wouldn't volunteer for a 4th deployment, you feel?

i do see that, although with how matt is, i really feel his mission/compulsion/whatever you want to call it to protect the city is more along the lines of something he just isn't capable of saying no to

i'd liken it more to a mandatory deployment, not reupping, with the way he's built

>>80942916
it's not much different than having someone you love in the military or police force.

you know full well they run the risk of not coming home when they're out trying to defend something, or protect people, but you accept it and support them, you don't endlessly ride their ass and try and get them to quit
>>
File: MmBTzqz.jpg (277KB, 980x1476px) Image search: [Google]
MmBTzqz.jpg
277KB, 980x1476px
>>80942597
Nah. i mean even in DD season 2 we end on the obvious movement from him 'getting revenge' to him 'deciding to continue the war even though he got his revenge'.

The whole idea behind the punisher is it isn't about revenge. Its punishment. He can't stop because its a compulsion now. Hes basically a serial killer.

See pictured for explanation of punisher motivation.
>>
>>80942585
They made a comic series out of it, I'm sure a netflix series could work. Frank couldn't carry an entire show by himself, mainly because his supporting characters are his foil, something for him to conflict with on a character development level.

Inside men, cops, informants, etc etc etc. The antagonist needs to be as big a star of the show as Frank. Throw in some Agents of Shield and a dash of DD, JJ, Luke Cage, etc etc etc and you have a great noir story.
>>
>>80942671
>Why does Foggy's intense concern for Matt's well being make their relationship seem strained?
Because barring one scene with them playing pool there is no moment between foggy and matt where it isn't just foggy giving matt shit. You can have him concerned by not constantly hammering his friend with concern. It isn't about REALISM, this is a fucking narrative. It needs to serve a purpose beyond being what shit would be like if you were involved. Matt and foggy are friends, it'd be good for the progression of the story to have them seeming like friends in several scenes before every interchange is one person giving the other person crap (again this is regardless of it being logical or justified.)
>>
>>80942758
Comics are not television.
>>
>>80941174
That's basically how Ennis did it.
>>
>>80943291
To be fair, Matt wasn't DD when they became friends, and he didn't know for years. So it's not like marrying a servicemen exactly. And you'd be surprised at how much spouses and friends can nag about getting out.
>>
>>80943372
They were show being best budds in season 1, at the very start of season 2 and the pool scene.
I figure the show skipped to the important stuff for this season.
>>
What's your favorite punisher scene?

>That moment on the boat where DD crosses himself and admits that the punisher is right
>Frank fucking pulls him down out of it because it's not his job. It's the punisher's.
>>
>>80935776
Matt's voice echoes in the background,
>dammnit Frank!
>>
>>80943428
right, but think about someone who has a kid that joins up, they knew them for 18+ years before they were a serviceman or a cop and while i'm sure plenty of parents freak out at first, GOOD parents don't keep on it endlessly like foggy has, they realize they have to accept it and support the person they love

to be fair though, spouses/friends who would nag about getting out i'd file under shitty right along with foggy, but that's my opinion, i think it's a rotten way to behave to someone you purport to care about, even if you are worried about them, especially in cases where you full well knew going in (spouses primarily, can apply to friends as well, but not parents obviously)
>>
>>80935485
I rather Daredevil 3rd season, Danny and Luke team up season, and Punisher season 1 than Jessica Jones season 2.

Hell I fucking rather have Misty Knight season 1 with Colleen guest starring Paladdin and have them make shit up for that than Jessica Jones season 2.
>>
>>80942890
>Cole Train
>>
File: matrix-commissariat.jpg (561KB, 1953x1024px) Image search: [Google]
matrix-commissariat.jpg
561KB, 1953x1024px
>>80943406
A good script is a good script. Also all action TV shows and films are a storyboard at some point, so you're wrong.
>>
>>80943548

>12 Years Old

The Frankness was off the Franking charts. That 3-minute scene tells you everything you need to know about Frank Castle.
>>
>>80943372

they did all of that in season 1

And it's not JUST Foggy giving Matt shit for the danger he's putting himself in. It's also Matt being wildly irresponsible about their firm. First he pushes the case with Frank and then does almost nothing to ensure things go well, he leaves it up to Foggy to solve multiple times.

It's actually a pretty good narrative if you also factor in all the stuff about Elektra. You see Matt say "I don't care about her or any of this Hand shit" but his actions prove otherwise, and it's where his struggle with his dual identities comes in. I liked it a lot, it wasn't some stupid force melodramatic bullshit you'd normally see in a CW show where everyone acts illogical for no reason
>>
I loved the way they shot Frank as opposed to any other character when he went to work he turned into a horror movie. I don't think they should have a punisher series just have him guest star he's such a powerful figure he works best in small doses
>>
>>80943497
It didn't need that though. the first season was a year ago and it ends with them JUST getting over their problems. So you have this huge breakup moment in season 1 then at the very end of the last episode theyre finally back in each others good graces. Then season 2 opens and foggy is immediately doing almost nothing but complaining. They could have easily gotten into the important stuff but not had him complaining about matts life choices for the first several episodes.
In episode 2 he could just worry about his safety and not angrily declare he needs to stop this. Instead just being supportive and worried but holding in that shit until the damn finally breaks over the frank castle case. So youd still have the same arc over the entirety of the series you just dont START it with conversation number 1 driving a rift into their friendship after you just finished seeing that rift sealed at the very end of the last season.
>>
File: 1405874683121.png (265KB, 1299x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1405874683121.png
265KB, 1299x1322px
>>80943548
>Every scumbag, every low life, every maggot piece of shit that I put down, I did it because I LIKED IT!
>Hell, I LOVED IT!
>I AM THE PUNISHER!
>I'LL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF 'EM!
>>
>>80937253
I'd rather see Terry Crews myself, but I'd also like it to be in an R-rated movie with Thomas Jane as Frank again so my dream seems just as hopeless.
>>
>>80943849
Frank went full rorschach in that scene.
>>
>>80943548
I loved how his face got more and more fucked up until he was walk-in around with two shiners a broken nose and bruises everywhere.
Also his constant use of the word shitbag made me laugh
>>
>>80943674
No you are simply ignorant of what else goes into a story depending on the medium of that story. A television show is not paced like a comic book or doled out like a comic book. Stories are not presented in the same way because of how many beats you get in a 22 page comic versus how many you get in a 45 minute long episode. when you have a 22 page comic once a month you need to distill. If you do that in a television show you have 45 minutes of just punisher doing punisher shit episode in and out over and over again. It'd be like if daredevil was nothing but matt murdock waking up putting on his costume and going out to beat the shit out of people. It might be something you may like but for television drama it'd be received horribly.
In a comic book though it works perfectly. It is straight to the point and bereft of fluff.

The only way a punisher show would be well received and have good pacing between different shit is if you added in characters and delved into their shit. like microchips relationship with his mother or some crap, or his neighbors dealing with bullshit. And that'd be fucking stupid.
>>
>>80943914
Christ do people still want weak as tom jane as punisher?
>>
>>80943548

>One shot. One kill.

Then finding the weapons room.
>>
>>80943914
I liked Jane, but let's not pretend he's the best Frank that ever Franked.

Besides, he could play anything else. Maybe Orson Randall or Richard Rider.
>>
File: 1458175103037.jpg (7KB, 158x205px) Image search: [Google]
1458175103037.jpg
7KB, 158x205px
>>80943849
His trial was fantastic. Having people in the audience with billboards supporting Frank - its like this board visualized.
>>
>>80943998
>No you are simply ignorant
Logical fallacy disregarded, ignored rest of the post.
Try harder next time, princess. A storyboard is exactly a comic book, no amount of mental gymnastics will change that fact. The way Punisher MAX was written was incredibly cinematic and there's absolutely nothing that would stop it from being adapted, other than budget.
>>
>>80936823
JJ season 2

Will we see more Foggy?
>>
>>80944145
I love when people cry logical fallacy as if it means anything in regard to them being right or wrong. If you ignored the post why would you bother responding. wouldn't you just be repeating yourself.
and if you think a storyboard and a comic book are the same thing you are again ignorant of the nature of a storyboard versus a comic book. Id mention the beats of a comic book versus a film and that storyboards are paced in the same way as they are designed merely to be a visual representation of a written script for ease of production...but no doubt youll disregard everything after the word ignorant. Also the fact that you say it was written 'incredibly cinematic' is further proof you really don't understand storytelling all that much.
But hey feel free to ignore my argument so you don't have to fail at responding to it or disproving it. Wouldn't wanna challenge yourself right?
>>
File: c15.png (318KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
c15.png
318KB, 557x605px
>>80944121
>>80943916

>that spittle that flies from his mouth when he shouts that he's guilty.
>>
File: ass.gif (662KB, 157x271px) Image search: [Google]
ass.gif
662KB, 157x271px
>>80941388
yeah the chemistry was great, but everything else about her sucked
>>
File: Ain't gonna cheer up.jpg (29KB, 374x493px) Image search: [Google]
Ain't gonna cheer up.jpg
29KB, 374x493px
>>80942651
>Didn't provide examples

Come on man, help a brother out.
>>
>>80944360
>I love when people cry logical fallacy as if it means anything in regard to them being right or wrong.
An argumentum ad-hominem is a logical fallacy where you attack the person making the argument instead of the argument itself. If you intend to be taken seriously, don't start your dumbshit diatribe with one of those next time.
>>
File: punisher skull.jpg (35KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
punisher skull.jpg
35KB, 600x325px
I'm really glad Karen didn't convince Frank to not shoot the colonel.

>I'm already dead.
>>
>>80934006
>No punisher series planned' says Marvel Boss
where?
when?
and how do you know?
>>
>>80944632
Calling you ignorant of something is not argumentum ad hominem. If i had called you an idiot that would be the case. there is a difference between these two terms and unless you interchange their meaning ignorant is not an insult. It is simply the correct word to describe someone as not knowledgeable or unaware of a subject. which is what i was claiming. That because of your statement you showed you lacked an understanding of the difference between comics and TV shows.
i didnt say you were just ignorant. i said you were ignorant of what else goes into a story. If you paid attention or read on you would realize that. But since it is obvious you don't want to face the argument at hand your sidestepping it is understandable.
>>
>>80944665

STOP NANANA WOO
>>
>>80944665
Yeah i was worried for a moment. But luckily the netflix shows know their characters to some degree so they didn't have him become some conflicted pussy about it.
>>
>>80944025
>>80944098
Most of the movie's problems can be attributed being toned down for a pg-13 rating and being an origin story with the rest being poor writing.

Dirty Laundry left me feeling confident in him, but maybe I have my biases since I feel like he'd do the best as far as weapons handling and pushing for realism.
>>
>>80936688
I cant tell if you're retarded or joking. Not mad, just thought you should know.
>>
Does season 2 cut down on the court stuff in favor of more fighting scenes?
>>
>>80948856
Yeah, quite a fucking bit actually. There's a single court case in it and frank goes batshit during it. The evidence gathering and stuff is all plot and character development and doesn't bog down the story at all.

In fact, season 3 (assuming there is one) shouldn't have any court shit at all.
>>
>>80934006
After how well received he was, I'm sure they'll throw a series together.

I hope so at least.
>>
>>80943554
>GOD DAMNIT CASTLE
>>
Every time i saw Matt, i thought I was seeing Bill Hader
>>
>>80944864
http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/daredevil/news/a784407/the-punisher-tv-series-marvel-tv-boss-pours-cold-water-on-spinoff-rumours/?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=dsuk&utm_campaign=twdsuk

Google search, broski.
>>
>>80934979
>red skull
Who knows where the fuck he is. Same with Abomination.
>>
>>80936829
He still needs to kick ass and blow the everloving fuck outta badguys though.
>>
>>80936029

>and was arguably more popular than Daredevil

No it wasn't.
>>
>>80934006
At least they're frank about it
>>
>>80938525
Where is Punisher on this list? Considering his comic keeps getting set back to 1, I'd assume a low B lister who gets featured with the A's every now and again.
>>
>>80941182
Because it couldn't follow The Punisher episodes in the beginning. They were amazing, and the Elektra biz just didn't live up to that. It's like getting a minor league game to follow the super bowl.
>>
>>80949250
Running around with Sin and Xavier's brain.
>>
So my comic-fu is about as low as it comes and I'm just curious,but why is Kingpin supposed to be ridiculously strong? What's the backstory on that
>>
File: daredevil-michael-clarke-duncan.jpg (39KB, 695x885px) Image search: [Google]
daredevil-michael-clarke-duncan.jpg
39KB, 695x885px
>>80937253
He was a pretty good Kingpin all things considered.

Probably the best thing about that shitty movie
>>
>>80948856
They only work on the Punisher case on and you don't really see too much of it since Matt fucks off with Elektra and leaves Foggy to deal with it.

Honestly there's a lot of crap happening all at once this season
>>
>wah wah waaaahhhh

cool story op
>>
I want a Punisher Born series so badly. But they are probably just going to screw it.
>No rape scene with Frank later killing the fucker for it
>No scene with Frank going all out trying to save that kid's ass just for him to die to the gas
>The unknown force that's talking to Frank gets turned into an exposition dump and is way cheesy
>>
>>80949385
he's really fucking strong.

all the fat (in the comics, anyway, he's enormous) is all muscle, like a sumo wrestler fucked a tank.
>>
>>80939840
Jessica literally killed her villain, she can't say shit about what Frank does.
>>
File: ure0EKn.jpg (479KB, 1280x1946px) Image search: [Google]
ure0EKn.jpg
479KB, 1280x1946px
>>80950137
>all the fat (in the comics, anyway, he's enormous) is all muscle, like a sumo wrestler fucked a tank.
Well, I mean, you're not wrong.
>>
i'm okay with this, i'd rather he reappear in Daredevil s3 in a comparable role to s2, the dynamic between the two works really well and it'd be a cop out not to have him go up against fisk, as promised
>>
>>80945949
Dirty Laundry was his saving grace as Punisher for me, but I gotta say, this new DD take on Frank is pretty fantastic. He's heartless in all the right ways, but just human enough for the role.
>>
>>80934006
Drop him? He'll be in the background, and the various characters will probably have a few run-ins with him.
Frank frightens the blue collar spandex crowd, but he's not someone who can fill an entire show by himself. Unless you like goreporn of course.
>>
>>80940649
>Nuke fucked her up in a straight up fight
>junkie neighbor whacked her unconscious with a fucking plank

She has super strength but zero fight IQ or martial arts experience. Frank would fuck her shit up for good.
>>
make a movie instead
>>
>>80934006
>Would give him a show
>Not have him work like a force of nature as he is intended and most often portrayed
>>
>>80938578
B+ lister with the ocational A-
>>
>>80949305
Punisher is Frank tier, he is on a category made for him alone
>>
>>80935704
>Which run was the character closest to
MAX PAYNE
>>
>>80943118

>look at the MAX series', did any other heroes show up?

Only Nick Fury (if you count him) and Foolkiller.

It helped that MAX was an AU in which there were no superbeings, unless you take the ambiguous endings of Born and Wolverine MAX into account.
>>
>>80934755
>Iron Fist fucking

sounds painful.
>>
>>80936088
Well, he got several extensions for his wife's stay at the hospital. The fat hospital manager lady couldn't help him indefinitely.

Also he was offered a promotion and he refused.
>>
>>80934006
For Fucks sake Marvel, just let Garth Ennis write a Punisher Series so I can die happy.
>>
>>80949385
He has the build of a world class strongman competitor.

Here is a pic of the 2 best strongman competitors in the world meeting 4 time Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler.

When it comes to pure brute strength, excess fat isn't a hindrance.
>>
>>80954671
>>
>>80949037
how about mini-mini-mini series?

I mean with the way Netflix works, maybe they can do like....3-episode story arcs. Released twice a year in-between the major Marvel Netflix shows. Frank'd have his mini-arcs of pure FRANKNESS while occasionally guesting in the other stree-leveler shows.
Thread posts: 397
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.