[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mockingbird and Hunter have gotten more screentime than Fitz,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 141849_4304.jpg (63KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
141849_4304.jpg
63KB, 768x433px
>Mockingbird and Hunter have gotten more screentime than Fitz, Simmons, or any of the other Inhumans since the show came back on

So, I guess they're shilling for Most Wanted?

I know literally nobody, not even among the biggest MCU fans, who are excited for this show.
>>
>>80932745
At least Agent Carter had story potential and a fanbase predating the show.

Who is this show for?

Will it be a spy show? Most people agree SHIELD sucked when it was just a spy show.

Will it be an action show? Netflix already has us covered for MCU action shows, with better budgets and less restrictions.
>>
>>80932745
These are literally the worst two characters on the show right now. I can't believe any sane person would take a look at them and go "Yeah, they need a spin-off".
>>
>>80932745
>So, I guess they're shilling for Most Wanted?
I wouldn't call it shilling, seems like they're just preparing for the falling out that leads to them splitting.
The 'You're not my friend' line from Mae to Hunter was a pretty big indication.
>>
The only time people like Bobbi was if she was with Clint and Whedon ruined that.

T. Tumblr.
>>
>>80932946
Bobby is just Girly Ward, the muscle to take out mooks.

Part of Hunter's character is being an idiot.

Nobody cares about these tossers.
>>
>>80932745
>Who is this show for?

That's my biggest question. Who is the target audience?

Marvel fans? Agents of SHIELD struggles to keep the fanbase it has. A spin-off will get even less viewers?

Regular ABC watchers? ABC is mostly sitcoms. Most agree that ABC is a terrible channel for SHIELD anyways.
>>
Yeah, I don't know who this spinoff is for. Hunter works better in small doses and Bobbi isn't that interesting
Neither of them can carry a show.
>>
>>80932898
>Who is this show for?
Marvel-related schedule filler taking the spot originally intended for John Ridley's MCU series. Ridley is way behind on something that should be filming by now and they don't even have a concept picked out yet.

>Will it be a spy show?
More like the A-Team, I've heard. Spy elements, but more action-based. Think Mr and Mrs Smith.

>Will it be an action show? Netflix already has us covered for MCU action shows
Only for darker, more adult shows. Most Wanted is more action-comedy looking.
>>
What could Marvel make for ABC instead of this? What do you want to see?

I think a Nova series could work on ABC. It could be a lighthearted family drama/ action scifi show similar to The Flash. Also it would give us cosmic MCU content beyond just Guardians of the Galaxy, so it has synergy too.
>>
>>80936249
Millie the Model. No superheroes. Can work as a sitcom, which is ABC's thing. Low budget.
>>
>>80932745
If / When they get their own spinoff, would that remove them from agents of shield?
>>
>>80936249
Fucking Runaways.

Marvel needs to nut up and get that teen/YA money.
>>
File: rope.jpg (21KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
rope.jpg
21KB, 600x630px
>spin-off of a 1.0/0.9 rated not-CW show
>>
I'd like it if she worked within the laws of reality, every time she's fighting henchmen, they seem to forget those clubs they're attacking her with are actually called guns, and if they back up instead of trying to out kung-fu her, the bullets they shoot are usually quite effective.
>>
>>80938662
the runaways are sjw tumblr its the equivalent of young justice shit

Marvel already has shitty feminist nu-males tier fandom problems
>>
>>80932898
shield is nothing without the x men and the mutants

the inhumans are just not working out
>>
>>80932745
As much as they have just been kind of there most of this season, I still like Mockingbird and NotHawkeye, and hope this spinoff turns out good.

When it was announced the first time, I actually was kind of hype, because they were the most entertaining part of the show to me at the time.
>>
>>80938903
Yeah, why are they making this anyways? SHIELD's fanbase is relatively small. It's certainly not going to attract new viewers like Flash did.
>>
>>80939355
I wish the X-Men where in the MCU just for that. A race to see who can get to a new mutant first, Coulson, the X-Men, or the Brotherhood.
>>
Am I the only one who wouldn't mind the show if it's about them tracking down Frank? Now that he's loose and has a van full of goodies, it might be interesting seeing two Shield agents tracking mob hits across the country only to find Frank just doing his thing and they casually take him in, kind of bridging the gap between ABC and Netflix
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.