[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People always call MoS' Superman the Man of Murder, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: breakzack_zps2f5a5354.jpg (44KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
breakzack_zps2f5a5354.jpg
44KB, 480x358px
People always call MoS' Superman the Man of Murder, but no one really said similar things about Wonder Woman when she snapped that dude's neck. There were some jokes, but nothing like MoS. Why?
>>
>>80925283
Snapped whose next? Why did you post a picture of Wonder Woman holding a sword?
>>
>>80925283
Because that's a comic book not a movie
>>
Because when a woman kills someone is a badass, while when a man kills someone is a murderer. Usual double standards.
>>
>>80925283
>There were some jokes, but nothing like MoS
Not how I remember it.
>>
File: necks.jpg (2MB, 1500x3800px) Image search: [Google]
necks.jpg
2MB, 1500x3800px
>>80925283
Because everyone knows Diana hates necks
>>
File: wonder woman hates necks.jpg (2MB, 1701x2268px) Image search: [Google]
wonder woman hates necks.jpg
2MB, 1701x2268px
>>80925283
>>80925536
Children, please.

There was a pretty big shitshow about it and it eventually turned into the meme of Wonder Woman hating necks.

She was always the most willing to kill among the big three, bu that was the moment that really codified it and made it 'okay' to have her ghosting enemies.
>>
>>80925283
Because what she did was a logical thing to do after she looked for a better way.
"Man of Murder" was a poorly justified act as 1.Snapping a neck is harder than forcing a head to look away 2. The family Superman saved had room to run.
>>
>>80928716
N3ck snapping was always anout stopping Zod's rampage.
>>
>>80925283
Because /co/ doesn't read WW comics or just comics in general.
>>
>>80925283
People hated Diana killing Max when it happened, it was a shitshow in the comics, and it's a part of the Diana hates necks meme

At least lurk more even if you don't want to read the comics
>>
I remember that scene when it happened people shitted up a storm about it. It's only been recent that people began to change their mind about how the scene went down. This was shortly after I started reading cape comics in the first place.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.