[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When asked about a hypothetical Hawkeye series on Netflix, R

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: hawkeye.jpg (137KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
hawkeye.jpg
137KB, 1100x619px
When asked about a hypothetical Hawkeye series on Netflix, Renner had this to say.

>"I think that's actually a really great model, if there's ever a way to explore the character, maybe it's in that world. These are things that are really not in my control, but I'd be open to it. I've really enjoyed getting to explore the character more recently. The Netflix model is where all the character drama goes to now, you're doing a superhero movie or a Netflix or HBO kind of model. So I'd be open to it. Not up to me, though."
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/jeremy-renner-says-hed-do-a-hawkeye-netflix-series

Would you watch a Netflix Hawkeye series? What would you want it to be about?
>>
>>80924663
No, Weekday Afternoon of Ultron has ruined MCU Hawkguy.
>>
>>80924663
Would his family show up a lot? I'm having a hard time imagining how they'd juxtapose his at-home scenes and his Avenging scenes. Like, in other shows the loved ones are somehow tangentially related to the hero stuff in some way.
>>
I'd watch the hell out of Fraction Hawkeye Netflix series
>>
Bow and Arrows are so antiquated unless you're an elf or its made of energy you can unlimitedly fire.
>>
File: 4918348-4486286540-564f5.jpg (87KB, 1100x1007px) Image search: [Google]
4918348-4486286540-564f5.jpg
87KB, 1100x1007px
it better have him and mockingbird fucking
>>
Did most of the main cast say the wanted to appear on a Netflix show?
>>
>>80924899

Mockingbird is already a major character in [NOT CANON] and has a love interest there. Plus MCU Hawkguy is married.
>>
>>80924973
Zemo will kill them.
>>
A series about a super hero that uses a bow and arrow? That would be amazing, but it lacks something. Maybe they should add a blonde woman who destroys the show by season 3.
>>
>>80924999
>Hawkeye gets knocked out/drugged
>In his mind he is now in an Arrow knock-off show
>Sobbing
>>
>>80924973
Ebin :)
>>
>>80925076

what?
>>
>>80924973

AOS is canon no matter what that fuckface Joss Whedon says
>>
>>80925063
Hell even Laura in AOU would probably cry less than Shitcity.
>>
>>80925225

What about what other fuckfaces say? Like when the people working on Civil War just shrug and go "what fish oil?"
>>
>>80925265
>probably

There's nothing about her to suggest she's a crier at all.

And even from her 5 minutes of screen time we know she's less self-centered than Felicity.
>>
>>80925277

lol

Honestly, they're acting like a bunch of fucking babies. Good thing Joss is gone, hopefully Jeph Loeb is next
>>
>>80925328
>Honestly, they're acting like a bunch of fucking babies

Who? The people involved in the MCU who don't keep up with all the shows, the people who take that as confirmation of non-canon status, or the people who get defensive over Agents of SHIELD?
>>
>>80924770
Probably a lot. They're a lot cheaper than action scenes.

>>80924663
He's getting written out of the movies.
>>
>>80924663
Its not like he suits Hawkeye anyway
>>
>We will never see Bobbi get spitroasted by Clint and Lance

Kill me.
>>
>>80925603

Yeah but I mean....In Arrow the team takes breaks in the Arrowcave mid-mission. Same thing with Star Labs in the Flash. Is he going to fly a quinjet out to his little country homestead for a quick scene and then fly back out to continue the fight in the middle of every episode?
>>
I would like to see him show up as maybe a mini story arc in Daredevil where he helps go toe-to-toe with Bullseye (played by Jason Statham) and they would have to have a scene where they seem evenly matched and they keep hitting arrows tip to tip and just cant get a leg up on the other one till Daredevil sneaks up on Bullseye or someshit.
>>
>>80925643
This so needs to happen. A thing of beauty.
>>
>>80925682
you could use him telling his wife about the missions as a sweet framing device
it gets even sweeter when HYDRA kidnaps her and finds out all his secrets
>>
>>80927731
>HYDRA kills her

Fixed. Kill her off so he can go Ult Clint
>>
>>80924732
I swear I'm the only person who like Age of Ultron...
>>
>>80927946
I liked it. Get rid of Brucenat. No Ultron quips and it wouldve been great
>>
>>80924663
MCU Hawkeye has been ruined. He's been reduced to a bland family man with no real skills aside from the bow.

I would rather watch 10 seasons of Jessica fucking Jones than Hawkeye horseshit.
>>
>>80925562
>Microchip already appeared on AOS
>Fury talking about old friends
>Creel on Daredevil
>>
>>80927946
I don't like it at all AS AN AVENGERS MOVIE but as a movie itself it's pretty good
It's a good movie, just not a good Avengers movie. Or a Marvel movie. Or a sequel.
>>
>>80924779
This. Too bad MCU Hawkeye has already been set into the civilian life of his Ultimate version, so that's not gonna ever happen.
>>
>>80928107
Skills:
Bow
Melee combat
Daddyhawk powers
>>
I'd watch a show of him chilling and meeting Kate Bishop and going on kooky adventures with the quartet
>>
File: loebseid.jpg (75KB, 288x451px) Image search: [Google]
loebseid.jpg
75KB, 288x451px
>>80925328
>he thinks you can get rid of Loeb
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.