[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We post characters with no rogue's galleries and try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 26

File: tigra.png (740KB, 660x1014px) Image search: [Google]
tigra.png
740KB, 660x1014px
Lets start with Tigra. I say her ideal nemesis is Kraven the Hunter.

Kraven's status as a man who's devoted to hunting clashes nicely with Greer's status as a predator who's trying to be good. Similarly, he's an old money rich jackoff, and she's some sort of feminist (usually second or third wave, sometimes just a slut tho) with no real career besides turning into a cat woman.

Besides that, both fit easily into exotic jungle settings, which could potentially be in nearly any continent. Also, they could potentially have a sort of Batman/Poison Ivy attempted seduction/denied attraction relationship.
>>
>>80874713
nothing?
>>
>>80874946
what do you want? i agree.
uhh i guess Vision could take it upon himself to fuck up evil robots..
>>
>>80875983
SO like, some Kree Sentry should be his nemesis? or just like, Ultron as his archenemy?

I'd read a miniseries about Vision tracking down his dad and stopping him from destroying Earth
>>
>>80874713
>Lets start with Tigra. I say her ideal nemesis is Kraven the Hunter

They did fight at least once. In one of the old Marvel Team-Ups Kraven puts a control collar on Tigra and uses her to hunt Spider-Man, before he breaks it and they kick Kraven's ass together. I think they may have fought in Avengers West Coast as well.

Good matchup
>>
>>80876217
IIRC they fought once in West Coast Avengers and once in Marvel Team up

the West Coast fight had Kraven drug Tigra, turning her into some crazy horny catlady

Out of Kraven's regular heroes (Ka-Zar, Daredevil, and Spidey) who would you say makes most sense as his nemesis?
>>
Does Hawkeye have a rouges gallery?

Cause if he doesn't I'd either put Taskmaster or uhh...

Is swordman still alive and a good guy again?
>>
Does The Question have one?
>>
Carol Danvers. She has no rogues or supporting cast that Lego marvel added kang and wonder man to her dlc pack
>>
>>80876565
She had a supporting cast. But because half of her Solo was written by Claremont, he took her rogues to the X-Men.
It's why Sabertooth is an X-Men villain too, despite his first appearance being in Iron Fist, Claremont liked him so much he brought him to the X-Men.
>>
File: 2194732-the_geek_brother_power.jpg (361KB, 903x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2194732-the_geek_brother_power.jpg
361KB, 903x1280px
>>
>>80876518
yeah, he has Crosshairs (a cyborg who has good aim) and Trickshot (his veil brother who also uses a bow)

I think Swordsman is dead.

as or Taskmaster, I don't think he's really someone who any peak human should regularly beat, he should be as good as every human put together

>>80876563
IIRC their all boring generic mobsters
>>
>>80876728
honestly? i gotta go Deatshtroke, where BroPo is a hippy, SLade is a Libertarian. Where Slade loves violence, The Geek abhors it. Imagine how frustrating it would be for both, Brother Power fighting a man with no respect for human life, and Wilson getting angry at a guy who could be shot a thousand times and walk away just fine

>>80876565
Isn't Moonstone her nemesis? and isn't she the de facto defender of Earth against the Kree?
>>
>>80875983
I'd rather have a non-robot. I kinda hate when it's robot v robot and not possible tech run rampant vs robot.

Make a guy so augmented and bio-engineered on that he's an organic robot to Visions mechanical man. Make it something that was human, but became disillusioned with mankind and saw the need to try to recreate itself in every human.
>>
>>80876728
I feel as of Mr. Nobody would be perfect against Brother Power.

They're both born of the same ideas: that whimsical, nonsensical string of soupy mid-60's desires. Brother Power is world peace, kindness, and the desire to create something better. Mr. Nobody is the drive to create something new, something different, and all those attempts to reach "higher states of consciousness" with mind altering drugs.

All we need is someone to represent the growing Punk movement and it's violent opposition and we would have an unholy trifecta of dangerously 60's themes.
>>
It'd be better to do this in classes, e.g.
>legacy villain
>dark mirror of the hero
>opposite of the hero
>antihero
>wacky comic relief villain
>>
>>80876797
>Isn't Moonstone her nemesis?
That hasn't really been the case in a while.
>>
>>80874713

thats... not a bad choice, OP.

I was going to say the Wonder Woman-Cheetah dynamic was someplace to look for inspiration, a person highly trained in the art of warfare versus primal power and animalistic instinct. Kraven is a good fit.

Opposites or mirror-images make the best villains. Supes vs Lex for opposites, brawn vs brain. Bats and Joker are mirrors, good-crazy vs evil crazy.

Vision should probably have a mirror-villain, an evil robot. Ultron, I suppose.
>>
>>80876850
some kind of Tanshuman? I'd go maybe Doctor Sun (An old Dracula enemy, vampiric brain of a Chinese scientist in a jar. Or maybe Count Nefaria, who became an ionic lifeform?

I guess most logical may be MODOK. especially since he doesn't really have a "hero"

Or, now that I think of it, High EVolutionary is almost precisely what you described.
>>
File: chanel-catwoman.jpg (45KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
chanel-catwoman.jpg
45KB, 600x800px
Selina has rogues, but I've always wanted to see her have an arc based around a feud with Cheetah.

Cheetah is astoundingly powerful but largely a feral beast in her modern depiction, and Catwoman is shown outsmarting metahumans in her solo books from time to time. I think it's a fun idea.
>>
File: fashionable cheetah.jpg (36KB, 466x629px) Image search: [Google]
fashionable cheetah.jpg
36KB, 466x629px
>>80877303
I'd probably work in this Cheetah for /fa/ purposes.
>>
>>80877174
I really like the Leader/Hulk dynamic, and am dissapointed they never did more with it. A janitor who tunrs into the smartest humanoid on Earth fighting a scientist who turns into the strongest humanoid on Earth (with the mind of a child).

An abuse survivor who now thats bullies and seeks to find solitude, all while destroying any abuser or tyrant he sees, versus a megalomaniac who's convinced he can run the world better then any group of humans and just might be right.

would love to see them team up, maybe
>>
>>80877041
what exactly is a legacy villain? I'm not familiar with the term...may be able to make a list ofr Tigra, tho.
>>
>>80876563
I'd like to see him clash with The Riddler more, or if they ever do Riddler Reformed again, they could work a case together.
>>
>>80877303
Cheetah isn't just a metahuman. She's a goddess. A speedster almost on Flash's level, hits hard enough to hurt Wonder Woman, and her claws are sharp enough to cut Supeman
>>
>Deadman
No real nemesis and nothing in the way of a rogue's gallery.
>>
>>80877303
Cheetah is too powerful for Catwoman, but Selina has gone up against her and beat her
>>
>>80877406
yeah, but Cheetah and Batman have both beaten her fairly easily
>>
>>80877481
>>80877498
>>80877406
Not only has Catwoman beaten Cheetah in books before, but I'm pretty sure she once successfully pulled a heist in Flash's city without getting caught.

Selina's forte isn't straightforward superhero fisticuffs as much as it is subterfuge, although she -is- a trained boxer, probably.
>>
File: karnak zaff.jpg (16KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
karnak zaff.jpg
16KB, 450x450px
Since he is solo for right now
>>
File: Shooting Star.jpg (36KB, 236x577px) Image search: [Google]
Shooting Star.jpg
36KB, 236x577px
Does anyone know who this is? i mean, fair enough, she never starred in anything and has only been in like, 30 issues.

Anyway, this is shooting Star, a Texan Superheroine who uses technologically advanced Star bullets in her six-shooters.

I'm gonna say her nemesis should be Outlaw. Agent X's GF? she and Deadpool sometimes get it on.no, no one knows her either?

Damn, whatever, I want my busty Blonde Texan good girl fighting my busty blonde Texan Mercenary. Since neither has much of a backstory, maybe they could have like, IDK, known each other in high school or something?
>>
>>80877544
I think she actually punched Cheetah in her solo
>>
>>80877718
She beat the shit out of Cheetah, Riddler, and several other villains at once in "When in Rome"

She actually beat Cheetah TWICE in that. I want to see a legit feud, though. Not just a scrap.
>>
>>80877685
Karnak? I guess either someone who acts totally without Nuance, but still does well? or maybe someone flawless?

I geuss Gwenpool could be an interesting opponent for him, since she just does zany shit and depends on the plot, but that would be a relatively one-note enmity.

Maybe Juggernaut? a man who possesses no weak point, who acts with total disregard for law and life, and who has no real convictions to speak of?

if we're going for more of a dark mirror thing, maybe Gorgon? the Japanese undead assassin, not the inhuman. I think their powers provide a nice conter for each other as well, Karnak will always know the weakness in Gorgon's moves, but Gorgon will always be able to since his counter and pre-act to that.

So I say Juggernaut and Gorgon (Japanese) would be good opponents
>>
>>80876429

>the West Coast fight had Kraven drug Tigra, turning her into some crazy horny catlady

Do you think she will ever recover?
>>
>>80877997
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>80876968
Anarky, perhaps?
>>
Tigra has all those cat dimension people to deal with tho
>>
>>80876565
Give her an archnemesis that epitomizes the danger of egoism/lawlessness, to contrast with her authoritarian attitude.

If there's no good existing one, make a villain based on Ayn Rand.
>>
>>80878302
>Captain Marvel vs Noam Chompsky

Would you read it?
>>
File: Conan_02.jpg (31KB, 438x571px) Image search: [Google]
Conan_02.jpg
31KB, 438x571px
If this guy was in modern day marvel (like he was once or twice), who would his best nemesis be?
>>
>>80877228
Maybe, but the first person to come to mind was Freak from Slott's run during Dark Reign

The guy would change from every attempt to kill him. Eventually getting new powers.

Maybe some more of those guys who grafted on mutant limbs.

Maybe bring up Stark and other guys in the Marvel U get better prosthetics and possible implants that turn people more and more into machines and disconnected from society. In response you get guys and gals attacking them for destroying mankind, creating a class divide with mechanically augmented people usually being wealthy, or cybernetics being hacked. Have people steal Lizard formula and lash out at what they see as morally wrong or dangerous if left unchecked while doing the same thing with different tools.
>>
>>80878783
Maybe some future conquerer type guy? With advanced technology in place of magic, and he's basically the same as the Ancient Wizard Kings and Liches he already fights every week with good old brawn and rank cunning. The tyrants of the future meeting their match in the original barbarian.

Kang the Conquerer. Boom. Done.
>>
>>80879199
holy shit that would be so fucking epic. Maybe Kang as Rama-Tut or Scarlet Centurion or Immortus, to begin, but they can fight all the way across the history of Marvel Earth, teaming up with Devil Dinosaur and the 2099 folk and just fucking yes. would read the shit out of that
>>
So besides Mandragora does she fight anyone else besides Gangsters?

What if she had a sword based villain to fight with?
>>
File: capvy2.jpg (114KB, 486x572px) Image search: [Google]
capvy2.jpg
114KB, 486x572px
i did this as a design for a Captain Marvel (carol) villian since shes in dire need of her own rogues gallery, but this'd be the route id go for any character - create new characters instead've recycling others into their circle
>>
I said it in another thread but Tombstone should Become Luke Cages Main antagonist, they compliment each other perfectly
>>
>>80877498
>>80877544
>>80877718
>>80877767
Yeah that was bullshit Catwankery
>>
>>80879690
Catschlickery, you mean?

Eh?

Eh?
>>
>>80879580
good black black guy with indestructible skin and no hair vs bad white black guy with indestructible skin and hair?
>>
>>80877685
Maybe someone he can't perceive with his senses, but can still see their mistakes or a Momento style villian that messes with his memories.
>>
>>80879758

Tombstone's black but he's albino
>>
>>80879832
hence "white black guy"
>>
>>80879758
That and their similar backgrounds Cage grew up to be a pillar of the community, Tombstone became a Ganglord
>>
>>80879911
that's true, yeah. actually they sound like great archenemies, the more I think of it
>>
File: 1451617734900.jpg (197KB, 628x953px) Image search: [Google]
1451617734900.jpg
197KB, 628x953px
Right now she has:
>an explosive goon
>her not-even-ex
>a dead parakeet
>the HYDRA guy she repelled
>Napoleon Kamala riding a giant golem?
>>
>>80879580
So basically itt we're just giving Spidey Rogues to other heroes?

Because I'm cool with that.

Vulture vs. Falcon
Spot vs. Magik
Will-o-the-Wisp vs. Vision
>>
>>80876797
Moonstone isn't even that connected to Carol
>>
>>80880242
I guess her natural enemy would be an Indian...
>>
>>80879522
Not bad.
>>
>>80880381
Look out, everyone!

It's Designato, the Conqueror!
>>
>>80876565
Carol's nemesis is Mystique. See the last few issues of Brian Reed's Ms. Marvel run where they both suddenly remember "Oh shit that's right, we hate each other."
>>
>>80880279
>Vulture vs. Falcon
This ones not terrible
>>
>>80880458
>Carol's Archnemisis is a Loaner X-men villian

jesus

who the hell is she gonna fight in her movie?
>>
File: 1447129098747.jpg (83KB, 336x376px) Image search: [Google]
1447129098747.jpg
83KB, 336x376px
>>80874713
His biggest thing to an actual arch enemy was T-Ray and he hasn't been relevant in years. Everyone else seems to be one-off villains only in one or two arcs or just general 616 characters.
>>
>>80880513

You got that ass backwards.

Mystique is a Carol villain that got stolen by the X-Men because her creator (Chris Claremont) liked her and wanted to take her to a new book.

Same thing with Sabretooth, he was an Iron Fist villain that Claremont took with him to the X-men.

Also Mystique was originally an alien, not a mutant.
>>
>>80880479
>awkwardly kicking each other while both flapping their arms
>>
>>80877041
I think you'd be better off playing to archetype.

>THUG
Common criminal
>BULLY
Thinks he's the hottest shit
>MASTERMIND
Just as planned
>MAD SCIENTIST
Thinks he's the smartest shit
>EQUAL & OPPOSITE
As it says
>PUNCH-CLOCK VILLAIN
Only a bad guy when it pays
>DARK LOVE
[sexual tension intensifies]
>>
>>80881031
name a character who's a thug but not a bully? a bully but not a thug?
>>
>>80881121
Using Spidey as an example; Sandman & Kraven.
>>
>>80881246
oh, Bullies are people like Arkon, Batroc, etc who are out to prove physical superiority of some sort, usually possessing some twisted sense of honor they immediately let go of when the shit hits the fan?
>>
>>80881425
That's a good way to put it.

Thugs are those guys who were stealing before they got powers and just aimed for bigger after. Maybe they promise that they'll get out after just one big score, but it never comes and they never learn and nothing ever changes for them because they won't try anything else.
>>
>>80881583
yeah, people like Absorbing Man, the Wrecking Crew, Man Mountain Marko, honestly I love all Marvel's Brooklyn tough guys who just happen to possess superpowers

I guess Doc Ock is an example of a mad scientist who isn't a mastermind
>>
>>80874713
The Wet Shower. A super-villain with the power to shoot small streams of water from his fingers.
>>
>>80879798
That actually sounds really cool. An enemy that Karnak can only perceive through their flaws.
>>
J Jonah Jameson vs Senator Kelly.

They fight over who the biggest menace to society is
>>
>>80881637
>wasn't
Ock wasn't a mastermind villain, but all his recent appearances seem determined to change that. Though it could be said he's been rolling down that hill since the Sinister Six.
>>
>>80880242
Not as a full time thing but I would like a temporary falling out with her and the attilan Inhumans. Where she ends up fighting a few of them.
Also KAboom is all the villain Kamala needs
>>
>>80881637
Most mad scientists are not masterminds. Most plans formed by a MS go horribly wrong rather quickly.
>>
>>80881687
can anyone prove Spidey isn't a mutant?

>>80881691

who is an example of a non-mastermind mad scientist, then?
>>
>>80881794
>mad scientist villain who isn't a mastermind

Stark
>>
>>80881748
Why would that be?
I figure Kamala would rather appeal before the Queen than punch her troops because she has no reason to think of Medusa as less than reasonable and Kamala is all about proper heroism.
>>
>>80881794
Scarecrow (Batman)
Mandark (Dexter's Lab)
Drakken (Kim Possible)
Trask (X-Men)
>>
>>80877685
Mr. X. What good is seeing the weakness in everything if you're up against someone who can compensate for it the moment you think about it?
>>
File: guild21.gif (50KB, 501x493px) Image search: [Google]
guild21.gif
50KB, 501x493px
Can we just have something like the Guild in both marvel and DC Where they just assign Randon villains or hero's to each other.

like A villain or hero goes to this guild place and says Hey i wanna beat up someone today who you got on the Bounty board.
>>
>>80880242
Who would be a good comparison/contrast?

The best arch nemeses are both very similar in some aspects and polar opposites in another. Typically one having a warped version of the others' ideals.
>>
>>80882808
I guess hers would be someone who passed hero worship into the realm of Honest-to-God obsession with heroes. can you think of someone like that?
>>
>>80876166
>Vision stops daddy from killing grampa.
>>
>>80879580
I want Johnny Ohm from the Imperfects game to be a Luke Cage villain.
>>
>>80881691
>Ock
>not a mastermind
Are you kidding? The best story from the Lee/Ditko run is The Master Planner Saga, with him as said Master Planner.
>>
>>80882808
What about Molly Hayes?

She used to be a fan of superheroes particularly mutants like Wolverine and Northstar, but she's become disenfranchised over time
>>
>>80880513
Thanos or Ronan the Accuser.

The GotG will be her lifeline.
>>
>>80874713
Kevin Kennison.

The Katnip King.
>>
>>80882732
That was basically the plot of the "Acts of Vengeance" crossover back in the 80s, a secret group of heavy hitter masterminds randomly reassigning supervillains against different heroes than they usually fight. The reasons were different (hero A has beaten Villain A so many times they know how to in their sleep, so try pitting Villain A against Hero B instead). You got some surprisingly good pairings sometimes, though.
>>
>>80885164
Same anon...actually, "Acts of Vengeance" would be a good storyline to revisit. I mean, it couldn't be done the same, since the "mysterious mastermind" who organized it was Loki (trying to "make up" for accidentally causing the Avengers to form), who is now technically a good guy (again), but the idea of the supervillains swapping foes might be a good way to mix things up like what OP was thinking, see heroes take on enemies they may not have the prep to deal with, that kinda thing.
>>
File: Coat_of_Arms_(Earth-616).png (422KB, 381x720px) Image search: [Google]
Coat_of_Arms_(Earth-616).png
422KB, 381x720px
>>80880242
>>80882808
Coat of Arms is a Villainous fan girl.
They could feed that aspect of eachother.
Kamala can play the perfect hero to her perfect villain, where other heroes and villains ruin the fun of the game they know what notes to play at the right time.
>>
>>80885270
Is she the one who did the paintings and stuff?
>>
File: 20f71pd.jpg (76KB, 607x593px) Image search: [Google]
20f71pd.jpg
76KB, 607x593px
>>80885286
Yeah.
>>
>>80885270
Right and wrong don't even apply.
>Your idol a shit!
>Your fanfic a shit!
>REEEEEEEE!
>>
>>80885270
Y'know, they should bring back some of the Young Masters, considering all the new legacy heroes running around. What happened to them, and PLEASE tell me they weren't sacrificed in "Avengers Arena" os some shit like that...
>>
>>80880513
I think Moonstone would be a great villain for her movie, and possibly start setting up the Thunderbolts.

Have Karla be Carol's psychologist after Carol had an incident flying while drunk, the Kree come to Earth to find their ancient artifact the "Moonstone," and have the chain of events put Karla obtaining it somehow.
>>
>>80885298
I will never understand these panels.
>>
>>80876563
Shiva? Though, she's not really a villain.
>>
File: 897567-coat_osborn.jpg (40KB, 403x747px) Image search: [Google]
897567-coat_osborn.jpg
40KB, 403x747px
>>80885408
I think they were mostly fine, they were used in Academy as "reformed" employees of the "proactive" supervillain guy.
>>80885445
She had a ladyboner for Norman and had a dream where they dance together because she's a sperg.
>>
>>80877417
The generic choice would be some demon, probably Neron. But what about Vandal Savage? The Immortal Man versus someone who's already dead. Plus Savage would have a shitton of ways to prevent possession.
>>
>>80874713
I dont like how netflix ruined DD villains like owl and nuke
>>
>>80880242
Hmm...I suppose the first question is to figger out what Kamala stands for. I don't just mean "first major Muslim hero" or "POC woman hero," mean THEMATICALLY...like how Spidey is about power and responsibility, or Batman is about the line between revenge and justice, that kinda thing. I mean, you COULD incorporate those elements later, like how it was eventually noticed how many of Spidey's foes are animal-based, but for now, for her first real opponents, let's get to the core of her.

She's a fangirl. She's an outsider, that's been driven home by her being a Muslim, a POC, AND an Inhuman. She's a geek and a seemingly perpetual optimist. She's a klutz who sometimes seems to rely a little too much on luck or the help of allies.

So, the opposite of those elements would be someone popular, nihilistic, skilled, and who initially holds Kamala in mocking distain, but probably ends up fixating on her once she defeats them, probably in a way that humiliates them...go for the extra twist of it seeming like a high school bully in "Saved By The Bell" style, only to have the "bully who was shown up" develop a murderous fixation on Ms. Marvel. They don't have to go full Eddie Brock, target the Khans or anything like that...Hell, maybe they prefers to keep the "civilians" out of it, just so she can prove to Kamala that she 's fighting out of her weight class. Isolate her, humiliate her, push her to the limit and, in the end, leave her not dead, but so broken she never wants to put on the super suit again.

...yeah, Coat of Arms is starting to sound like a likely enemy for Kamala.
>>
>>80881691
I always wondering about doc ock, how squad of polices never get good shots on him? no way those tentacles can stop all those speeding bullets
>>
Have Vision and Ghost ever tussled? I feel like that would be an interesting battle. Vision wiped away all of his emotional memories, whereas Ghost forgoes emotions to begin with. Also, their powers are a mirror.
>>
>>80885432
I like this plot idea. The main issue I always had with Karla as Carol's arch is the intangibility...I mean, how could someone who is 100% "hit it until it falls over" like Carol deal with someone who can't be touched at all?

...which, I suppose, makes her an even better foe than I thought, huh?
>>
>>80885505
the Owl is Leland Owlsley's son, you don't actually see him in daredevil (I imagine if they use him he'll end up being an inhuman or something).

Nuke has yet to actually become Nuke, pretty sure they were setting him up for JJ season 2
>>
>>80885657
I thought they were setting up Nuke for Born Again, a Netflix movie
>>
File: 1.jpg (77KB, 364x465px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
77KB, 364x465px
>>80880513
Yon-Rogg.
Mystique was Carol's nemesis when she was Ms Marvel (I'm actually hoping she interacts with Kamala some day), when she inherited Mar-Vell's title she also inherited his nemesis. They even gave him a snazzy new super suit & supervillain name to commemorate the occasion.

This "Captain Marvel's got a be a Carol movie" instead of "Captain Marvel's gotta be a fucking Captain Marvel movie" talk is toxic desu.
>>
File: 1415117757993.jpg (350KB, 1280x1979px) Image search: [Google]
1415117757993.jpg
350KB, 1280x1979px
>>80882808
Like I said I'm hoping she inherits Mystique since Carol's moved on and up.
>>80880381
lel
pls, I need this
>>
>>80885644
She still needs to breathe right? If Carol could figure out how to force Karla to leave the upper atmosphere (like blasting her with exotic energy that at least annoys her) she could suffocate her like those super skrulls
>>
>>80885164

That's also how the villains took out the heroes in Old Man Logan.
>>
>>80886085
Cool, I never read that.
>>
>>80876565
i liked when she was dating simon.

good couple tee bee aych
>>
>>80886085
That was less mix & match and more sheer fuckin' numbers.
>>
>>80886102
Simon...Williams? As in Wonder Man? So she actually did date him?
>>
>>80885369
Neither of them show up for the big, climactic fight because they're too busy shitposting on the internet with each other.
>>
>>80886232
Or writing hatefics about each other.
>>
File: _090.jpg (792KB, 1156x1120px) Image search: [Google]
_090.jpg
792KB, 1156x1120px
>>80886172
In Brian Reed's run/Mighty Avengers. Although seeds were planted back in the 70s.
>>
>>80885593
Yeah that's a pretty good idea. Of course I would also like Ghost and the Red Ghost to team up.
>>
>>80885644
>>80885432
Carol and Karla are rivals but I think you'd struggle to make Moonstone her main antagonist. Carol cannot touch Karla, but Karla can't really do shit to Carol either unless she has more than one moonstone.

I think Karla should be included in the Captain Marvel movie, but as a secondary villain rather than a main antagonist. The villain should be Yon-Rogg or the Kree in general (possibly having Carol face off against Genis and Phyla).
>>
>>80885902
Captain Marvel should be a Monica Rambeau movie.
>>
>>80886432
Nah. It really shouldn't.
>>
>>80886420
Also and this is important, the big threat from Karla should be psychological/manipulative rather than a raw power-to-power comparison. Moonstone is physically powerful and has at times been extremely physical powerful, but the side of her that isn't replicated by any other villain/antihero is her manipulation.

She should with Carol's mind and friends more than she fucks her up.
>>
>>80886456
It absolutely should. The origin is much easier to explain, it one-ups DC which is going to get its female superhero movie out first now (I'm not speaking as a fanboy but just in terms of marketing strategy), she's got an easy intro villain duo and her powers are way more visual and suited to film.
>>
>>80885540
Nice analysis, anon. Thumbs up.
>>
>>80885540
Someone intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor?
>>
>>80886488
Marketing strategy is absolutely why it shouldn't. Captain Marvel's a franchise, Carol's been entwined in that franchise since day one 50 years ago. She's connected to Mar-Vell, the Kree, was with the Avengers first and longest, has ventured all up and down the Earth-Cosmic spectrum, spawned her own ongoing sub-franchise on top of all that... you get the picture, she's got the more material to draw from than any other candidate and is statistically the most marketable. Monica's a one-hit wonder with NO connection to the brand other than holding the name once, which she blundered into by pure coincidence anyway. Seriously, she' the least Captain Marvel Captain Marvel in history, if you're gonna pull the tired old #anyonebutcarol card you could at least go with Phylla. At least then it'd still be in space.
>>
>>80880601
That's because Deadpool is best when added to something else already going on. Also he can be used as much as a villain as a hero, as proven by that time he was hired to keep Spider-Man occupied and it turned into a Yo-Mamma-Off.
>>
>>80886541
But why would I fight Kamala?
>>
File: Excalibur_057_reeeeeeee.jpg (74KB, 340x253px) Image search: [Google]
Excalibur_057_reeeeeeee.jpg
74KB, 340x253px
>>80880601
>when a writer tries to pass off Taskmaster as his "archenemy"
>>
>>80880455
Pakistanis shit in the street too though. If anything her natural enemy should be one of those Toilet Witches that eat children who shit indoors.
>>
>>80874946
I want them to be one sided nemesis(es)

I want tigra to be absolutely disgusted by him and makes it her sole purpose to stop him and everything he stands for.

I want kraven to want to fuck the daylights out of her. He is absolutely fascinated by her, sees her as his equal and makes it his lifes goal to claim her as his mate.
>>
>>80882007
Kamala wouldn't be the one starting the fight anon
>>
>>80877861
Nice choice anon. I love gorgon, he'd be a great villain for karnak. He is criminally underused
>>
>>80886648
I wish Taskmaster and Moon Knight would become archenemies.

After that one fight scene they had like 3 MK books ago, it would be rad.

Master Copycat vs The moon god's agent himself.
>>
>>80886846
I like Booshmang tho
>>
>>80880479
I feel like if this happened it wouldn't be giving any gravitas. It wouldn't be an awesome sky chase or a cool dogfight.

It'd end up
>Lol he's so old.
>Birdmen ammrite?
>>
File: those guys.jpg (114KB, 1025x798px) Image search: [Google]
those guys.jpg
114KB, 1025x798px
Maximus has been a good guy or working under BB's orders for at least the last 8 years. The have killed basically everyone they have fought and Kree don't exist in Bendis's cosmic. BB kinda throws it all off because it's hard to get villains strong enough for him without invalidating the rest of the family
>>
>>80880513
>>80880513
They're probably gonna use Moonstone
>>
>>80886706
I'm just saying, Kraven is totally the type to get a woman to fuck him by sneaking her roofies and binding her wrists and ankles to a tree.

That said, I'm not sure if its feminist or anti-feminist, at thispoint, to have the villain rape the heroine

>>80886846

The one where Taskmaster had a clear shot t killing Moon Knight but just didn't, with absolutely no explanation?
>>
File: 3108163222_ea98374462_o.png (3MB, 903x1275px) Image search: [Google]
3108163222_ea98374462_o.png
3MB, 903x1275px
>>80874713
For Tigra, I like the predator angle, and would make her a supernatural/monster predator. Dipping into her Marvel Chillers past. Basically, street level supernatural/weird niche alongside the likes of Blade and the Midnight Sons.

For a crime boss that's going to crossover there: The Hood, Black Talon
The big threat: Lilith Mother of Monsters
Costumed villains: Diablo, Master Pandemonium. D.O.A.
Assorted encounters: Man-Bull, various monsters
general antagonism: Whatever Daimon Hellstrom is up to, New Men, Cat People politics
>>
>>80891329
why did they have to kill off the Cat People? they could have been like, cool and stuff
>>
>>80886420
>I can't think of how the characters can hit each other.
>Therefore, they can't be rivals.

Anon plz.

The movie should first and foremost be about Carol. Karla, as her psychologist, would be there to start examining her and trying to plant seeds of doubt, as she usually does.

The Kree would come to Earth and be the focus, obviously Carol is put in conflict with them trying to protect her planet, maybe the main commander of the Kree force is Mar-Vell. Her plane is shot down and through sheer comic logic gets her powers.

Carol would continue to confide in Karla, who is now jealous of the power Carol wields. She finds a wounded Kree soldier and we see the other shoe drop, she tortures him until he reveals where the Moonstone is located.

Karla becomes Moonstone, we get a nice little message about how sometimes the monsters are not blue men from outer space, but humans in our own backyard. Karla torments Carol with personal knowledge of her past, Carol overcomes that and teams up with the Kree to shut Karla down.

Boom. Movie practically writes itself, and mostly makes Carol and the Kree the focus, with Karla being the antagonist they band together against.
>>
>>80891929
>he reveals where the Moonstone is located.
????

You would need to set this up beforehand. But yes, despite being the person you're replying to this is pretty close to my theorised plot too. Except I'd have Karla as the secondary villain.
>>
File: black-man.jpg (172KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
black-man.jpg
172KB, 940x529px
>>
>>80894772
Black Green Goblin
>>
>>80894772
Bring his uncle back.
>>
>>80895208
why?
>>
>>80877689
Keep buying Red Wolf, maybe we'll end up with a Texas Rangers book.
>>
>>80898700
I hope so! Red WOlf has a lot of potential and its sad we've seen so little of him
>>
>>80887710
Just have enemies that actively try to avoid BB.
>>
any Tigra comics to storytime?
>>
>>80887710
Hardmode: an enemy that can go to full scale war with the Inhumans
>>
>>80900934
They need actual Inhuman political factions. Scheming nobility, violent anti-monarchists, undercover foreign agents, cultural purists, the High Genetic Council, things like that. It's weird as shit that you have people from all over the world basically showing up and joining a nation with an alien culture under an absolute monarchy and it's fine.
>>
>>80901093
I'm surprised they glossed over a lot of that.
>>
>>80901372
Could be editorial mandate.

I'd have tacked on the Purifiers or Sentinels to the Inhumans. Just have them following the Terrigen Clouds like hunters.
>>
>>80900495
I tried getting into her. It's not recommended. She really not that good as a solo act.
Didn't even get to the 00s mini, heard it was shit.
>>
>>80904306
I think Tigra would have been a far better choice for what they're trying to do with Jessica Drew.
>>
>>80894772
/pol/
>>
>>80877544
Don't sound any alarms and you'll get away with heists in Flash or Superman cities.
This is not a guarantee in Gotham, but if things go loud, you might still make it.
>>
>>80886846
Moony should stick to werewolves and Zombie Bushman's.
>>
>>80894772
Blackheart apparently.
>>
File: Saucer.png (792KB, 837x438px) Image search: [Google]
Saucer.png
792KB, 837x438px
Who are the people that could be this badass's rogues? Marvel or DC, doesn't matter.
>>
File: VB-50-IMG-6[1].jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
VB-50-IMG-6[1].jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
Hank and Dean Venture.

>Dermott
>Myra Brandish
>Sierna Ong
>>
>>80904832
Maybe the filename is a little /pol/, but I actually like Miles a little bit. He'll never take off if he doesn't get something that sets him apart though, and a rogues gallery is a solid way to do that.
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.