[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW PREQUEL UPDATE NEW PREQUEL UPDATE THIS IS NOT A DRILL I REPEAT,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: shipleave.gif (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
shipleave.gif
31KB, 600x450px
NEW PREQUEL UPDATE
NEW PREQUEL UPDATE
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL !
>>
File: 1454934623331.png (38KB, 589x781px) Image search: [Google]
1454934623331.png
38KB, 589x781px
Holy shit, that fucking update.
>>
No one believes you.
>>
File: ddddddd.png (37KB, 323x150px) Image search: [Google]
ddddddd.png
37KB, 323x150px
I can't get past the loading screen, is it me or is it bugged ?
>>
Am I missing something?
The only thing noteworthy is her outfit's scandalous addition.
Is there more?
>>
>>80858680
Are you serious ? How can you not find it ? try to reboot your internet if you can't see it
>>
Seriously tho, kaz, when will you post an update/deliver shit to the people who ordered on indiegogo ?
It's been 5 months i've been waiting for my shirt/poster
Just tell us if you scammed us and you aren't going to deliver
>>
File: angryPaul.jpg (59KB, 293x279px) Image search: [Google]
angryPaul.jpg
59KB, 293x279px
You fucking piece of shit
>>
You had my hopes up just then...
>>
>>80858544
>Created a thread before an update
Fool! You've doomed us and added another month onto the delay.
>>
bump, what do you guys think of the flash
>>
File: drill.jpg (16KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
drill.jpg
16KB, 360x360px
>>
File: panel18_by_revifoxy-d9uqf0d.gif (289KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
panel18_by_revifoxy-d9uqf0d.gif
289KB, 600x450px
Well, at least this guy updated.
>>
File: bereave.png (2MB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bereave.png
2MB, 800x1200px
>>
File: examplecider.png (4KB, 168x225px) Image search: [Google]
examplecider.png
4KB, 168x225px
>>80858938
I'm still packing things! I'm sorry it's taking a while. Later today I'm talking things over with some shipping consolidation companies to hopefully push the European shipping prices below, like, the $6000 it would be otherwise.

If you want, I'll send yours right now. Just give me some identifying piece of information, like a recognizable part of your email or a town name or something else nobody but me would be able to see.

>>80859840
Holy fuck, this guy's actually updating again just because one of you asked? I remember liking his, like, two pages.
>>
>>80859880

Kaz, what happened to Cider this time?
>>
>>80859880
It turned into about several of us, but yeah.

>tfw I'm the guy who first brought it up in that thread
>>
>>80859944
>Kaz, what happened to Cider this time?

He drew like half a sprite for the Flash and thought it wasn't good enough, so he erased all his galleries and decided he wanted to die. He was better the next day though and did some more.

This sort of thing just happens sometimes. He's working on it.

Anyway, I've gotta jet. I'll catch you guys later, hopefully in an (actual) update thread. You should probably let this fake one die.
>>
>>80859840
What is that?
>>
>>80860142
http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread.php?59534-THE-BOOK-OF-GLINT-Map-Guide-To-World-s-End-Chapter-01-The-Arrival
>>
>>80860025
>This sort of thing just happens sometimes. He's working on it.

sounds like he delayed the fuck out of things.

Kaz, you can't be a psychologist and a coworker at the same time.
>>
>>80860025
Yeah right as if we can have an actual update thread ever
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.