[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did ANYBODY watch Season 2? Will there even be a Season 3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Agent_Carter_season_2_poster.jpg (55KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Agent_Carter_season_2_poster.jpg
55KB, 300x450px
Did ANYBODY watch Season 2?

Will there even be a Season 3?

Don't care either way, but it is kind of sad how bad the ABC shows have been languishing....
>>
File: Hayley_Atwell.jpg (27KB, 454x681px) Image search: [Google]
Hayley_Atwell.jpg
27KB, 454x681px
I watched it, and I loved it. It's actually my favorite of all the superhero shows on television now.

As for everyone else, these are things you can find with google.
>>
I watched season 2. Seemed like they spent a majority of the just paddling things, like the needed to stretch a short plot over a long span of episodes. I was ready for it to be over.
>>
Yes because I'm obsessed with canon.
>>
I'm still only on ep 5, might ctach up until Daredevil comes out.
The only non-Netflix show I'm looking forward to is Damage Control.
>>
>>80761118
>Did ANYBODY watch Season 2?

Every episode.

>Will there even be a Season 3?

Not yet announced either way. I hope it does come back, though. I need more Peggy, Jarvis, Howard Stark, and Angie.
>>
They really need to do a time jump directly to the founding of SHIELD if they get the opportunity to do season 3. There's no sense pussyfooting around this shit. GET TO IT ALREADY.
>>
>>80761118
>Did ANYBODY watch Season 2?

I did. I enjoyed pretty much everything but the resolution. I really like watching Carter and Jarvis together.

>Will there even be a Season 3?

There will not be. She got a job playing another Carter on another show and the ratings for season 2 were dismal at best.
>>
File: 5696b3b3b500e.image.jpg (45KB, 737x476px) Image search: [Google]
5696b3b3b500e.image.jpg
45KB, 737x476px
Do you think Whitney Frost will use her madness and scientific genius to HAIL HYDRA?
>>
>>80761444
>She got a job playing another Carter on another show and the ratings for season 2 were dismal at best.
Don't have the link to the SHIELD renewal announcement, but ...

Hayley said that her new show is open to her doing more Agent Carter because it's on a staggered season. She likes tje multiple wardrobes of being Peggy, so she'd do more ...

I believe, ABC also has influence on her new show, so they're also ok with her being Peggy again. They're awaiting the pitch ...
>>
>>80761634
Her new show isn't even a sure thing. She's only shooting a pilot as of now.
>>
Recorded the whole season in the dvr. Quickly lost interest because it was boreing and pretty much nothing happened so I deleted the episodes. Also not much with the Marvel U, pretty much just a retro detective show.
>>
>>80761793
Shit taste, thy name is anon.
>>
>>80761846
He isn't wrong. If they are cancelled, then they did it to themselves.
>>
>>80762105
>He isn't wrong.

He's stating an opinion. Opinions aren't right or wrong. Did you not know that?
>>
>>80761118
It was really, really boring.
Bring back AoS or the assassin, she and that russian were what made season 1 good.
I mean ffs, Los Angeles hollywood humor? Fuck off
At least best gimp finally got Carter and generic goofy butler got a serious scene or two
>>
>>80761846
Did you expect me to watch a whole season of tv I found boring and a syory that didnt go anywhere.

Can anyone who has seen the whole season has any more info on the black goo other than it is from another world? Where does it come from? Who contoles it? Why was the black guy ghosting? I bet you do not have much more info than I did after the 4th episode.
>>
>>80763525
>I bet you do not have much more info than I did after the 4th episode.

You'd be wrong. And you can google this info, you know.
>>
>>80763631
But I don't care to. As i said, quit a few episodes in, just not woryh my time for that slow moving nothing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.