[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Captain America >Felicia Hardy/Black Cat >Falcon is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Spider-Gwen (2015-) 002-007.jpg (3MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Gwen (2015-) 002-007.jpg
3MB, 3975x3056px
>Captain America
>Felicia Hardy/Black Cat
>Falcon is a scrawny black dork

Jesus Christ, please stop.
>>
>>80697418
>Why are things different in this alternate universe? I no understand!!!
>>
>>80697418
Art is terrible
>>
>>80700930
The awful writing helps you forget the terrible art.
>>
>>80700930
>>80701546
>>80697418
Honestly, this comic is great, you just want to hate it because she is a black woman and she is so much better than Steve.
Agent Carter in here is pretty good too.
>>80700023
It's just typical /co/ntrarians or the /pol/ leak
>>
>>80700023
yeah if anything this is when it's appropriate to do shit like this
>>
>>80702175
Exactly
>>
>>80702175
>>80703366
Truth.
>>
>>80697418

fuck off. Spider Gwen is one of the best marvel comics in a while.
>>
>>80700930
the art looks great except for the bottom right
>>
Jesus christ Robbi Rodriguez is a terrible artist.
>>
is this thread some kind of /pol/ raid?
>>
>>80697418
>She's Lady Liberty and Rosie the Riveter all in one--

"Lady Liberty" is a statue from France, and first and foremost a symbol of immigration. Saying she has any similarities to that is nonsense.

The pop culture poster of "Rosie the Riveter" they're referring to was also not known by that name until long, LONG after WW2. The name of the poster was simply, "We Can Do It!", the name Rosie was only attributed to it later due to a wartime song by the name of "Rosie the Riveter" which came out in 1942, three months before Captain America canonically entered combat in Germany. There's no way a wartime announcer would make that comparison, and even if we accept that it's a different history, Rosie was a symbol of women who stayed behind and did factory work - going to fight on the front lines has nothing to do with that whatsoever.

Shit writing aside look at the disappearing left foot in the 5th panel and the inability to draw a helmet in the same panel.
Why would anyone create this garbage.
>>
>>80697418
This concept is interesting if it were an original character rather than a reboot/revision garbage.
This shits gotta stop. This is why I can't take these female/gay/etc version of already established characters. If you want a female character that's super into Americana then create a new character. A gay character with magical jewelry? Make a new one. A black overpowered character that lives in a highly advanced society? Make a ne....oh, wel

Ftw comics suck balls for the foreseeable future. Thanks assholes.
>>
>>80705480
it's an AU. it have have wonky history if it wants
>>
>>80705657
>>80705480

/pol/ you are embarrassing youreself again
>>
>>80705657
new characters don't sell. this is your fault for not buying the books of new characters back when Marvel thought they had a chance.

You told them in no uncertain terms that you don't want new characters.
>>
>>80705709
In other words, trash for twats.
>>
File: image.gif (1017KB, 218x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1017KB, 218x180px
>>80705760
Well excuse moi.
I'm gonna through a shitfit and growl at my computer screen. Because of psychological inadequacies I haven't had the time to address. Graf! Snarl!
>>
>>80705838

what happened to at least pretending to read comics?
>>
>>80705838
Yerp
>>
>>80705931
>>80705753
>>80705935
>youreself
>I'm gonna through

Trying to figure out if you're twelve, dyslexic, a braindead tumblrite or all of them combined.
In any case trolling is against the rules so you should cut it out while you can.
>>
>>80706043

retarded raids are also against rules
>>
>>80706043
I like you :-) you make fun of autocorrect like a champ. And thank you so much for pointing that out! You my friend are A+ in my book.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.